All Guusto Reviews

Jessica

501 - 1,000 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed December 2021

Freedom to choose your own gift !!

Debarati

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2022

Perfect Gifting Platform

Very satisfied with the Guusto experience. It gives the right choice to empower teams and recognize clients for their loyalty towards the brand.

PROS

Easy to use platform. Good selection of merchantsEasy to redeem Gift card balance can be combined to use for a bigger valuation

CONS

No physical gift merchants are available. For example, if I wish to send some physical gifts to someone using the platform, I cannot do that.

Reason for choosing Guusto

Easy to useUsed it earlier so knew the product betterLiked its customer experience

Cathy

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great for engagement

Very positive experience. Support staff have been very helpful.

PROS

Easy to use for both employee and administrators. Reasonable cost for the many features it provides. Great support during implementation.

CONS

So far I have not seen any downsides with this platform.

Reason for choosing Guusto

Price, functionality and social purpose.

Reviewed July 2023

Gusto makes getting gift cards fun!

My overall experience has been wonderful. I love getting Guusto gift cards and I love using them.

PROS

Gusto customer service is top notch. Very quick and helpful. I really like having lots of options to use my gift card with. Also, I like being able to hold the gift card on my account until I'm ready to choose where I want to use.

CONS

What do you dislike about Gusto?Sometimes it's a bit tricky to get logged into your account but after some practice it gets quite easy. Customer service was great support and sent me info on how to log in .

Charlotte

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great idea and so easy!

This allows me to give rewards that are meaningful to employees. We provide high productivity rewards to our employees and prior to discovering Guusto we were giving them "swag", however; all our employees now have more than enough hats, mugs and jackets. We needed something new and meaningful to them and this works so well!

PROS

This platform makes rewarding employees seamless and easy. It allows employees to use their rewards in ways that are meaningful to them, and their families. Also, the customer service I have received from Guusto has been incredibly quick and always helpful. I also love that I did not have to set up individual accounts for all of my employees - just email them a reward!

CONS

So far, I haven't found anything that I don't like about Guusto.

Reason for choosing Guusto

Easy to use and provided us with the program we needed. I also knew others using it and they recommended it.

Darrel

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Guusto is a great rewards platform to use

I love using Guusto. Being able to reward my team through this platform helps increase team appreciation and even commitment. Guusto is also very easy to navigate whether it be checking the dashboard, balance and even received gifts from other team members - it's very handy and easy. I think this is such a dynamic platform that helps our company's commitment to employee appreciation and recognition even more stronger - making you feel appreciated in any way possible.

PROS

Easy to navigate - and all in one platform for all your recognition/reward needs for your team

CONS

Nothing really - its a great rewards platform

Krista

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Fun to choose and easy to use!

I think Guusto is a positive way to show employees recognition for great proformance.

PROS

From the employee point of view, it is great to receive a reward through Guusto with a message from your employer. It is extra rewarding when you get to choose the reward! Easy to use and lots of choices to select from!

CONS

At this point, I have no dislikes to share.

Stephen

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

The Best Incentive Platform on the Market!

PROS

- Easy to send and receive gifts - Several retail optins to choose from - Can use toward Hotel/Vacation stays

CONS

- More Video game retailrs such as Gamestop would be appreciated!

Bibin

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Seamless gift Reception

My overall experience with Guusto has been exceptionally positive. The platform’s convenience, wide selection of gift options and effortless delivery process have made receiving gifts a pleasure.

PROS

Guusto offers a convenient way to receive digital gift cards directly to your email and I can access to a wide variety of gift cards from popular retailers and restaurants that allows me choose based on my needs.

CONS

It might not be comfortable for the people who aren’t familiar with technology.

Victoria

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Gusto is great to use in most stores and i was glad to use my coupon at Bath and Body store.

GREAT experience. I never heard of Guusto before until started working with Neighborhood. I am pleased with the services.

PROS

The coupons are redeemable and Great to use at any store.

CONS

I was not able to use it at Yankee Candle and Burlington Coat factory. I hope these 2 stores can be included. Thank you.

Pauline

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

I love shopping!

It was an overall great experience! Will recommended

PROS

Receiving rewards from my employer, and in return i get to shop for my favorite products.

CONS

The only thing, i can think of would be the process to complete..a bit lengthy.

Kevin

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Super helpful way to show your appreciation in this virtual day in age

Post covid, this has made showing client appreciation that much easier. My industry is still predominantly, virtual and this service aligns perfectly with that.

PROS

It's super easy to use and allows me to thank clients virtually with a token of my appreciation. It allows the client to pick a gift card of their choosing and there's a ton of options which means that every client will find something they can use.

CONS

There is no con whatsoever. It has made my client appreciation so much easier.

JaNae

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Great app to use

Wonderful app to that creates binds between coworkers

PROS

Building a bond amongst peers and creating positive connections

CONS

Developers not responding on how to fix issues with app

Summer

Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Guusto is an awesome service

PROS

We were looking for a way to acknowledge our teams and this has made it very easy and fun

CONS

I wish everything was more printable to share around the organization.

Insurance, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed October 2023

GUUSTO REview

Overall experience was great as this is a very practical platform

PROS

Things I like about Guusto are the ease of access to gift cards. Enough security to avoid tampering and you can save money by banking it.

CONS

I guess the website is a bit cluttered and can be improved.

Reasons for switching to Guusto

It's our company who made the switch to GUUSTO

Joseph

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Excellent mechanism to reward all employees.

Guusto adapted very quickly to our needs as a company and managed to send all kinds of rewards to our employees without any limit, thanks to this platform we have been able to grant economic bonuses for various work groups of our company, in addition, I loved the function which allows me to send prizes in a general way for a specific sector, the platform allows me to send gift cards for exact sectors, such as HR or the Marketing sector. I loved the experience obtained with Guusto, I consider that I will continue using it to reward my employees for their work performance.

PROS

Guusto has been the best way we have used to send constant rewards and recognition to our employees. The first thing I liked about Guusto is the great variety of gift cards available to give an award to an employee, the platform allows me to send a specific gift card but also allows me to send a reward link to an employee, this way the employee will be able to enter that link and claim the gift card that suits their needs, for the amount sent. Guusto's reminder system works perfectly, it is able to inform me when an employee has redeemed a reward, in addition, it sends constant reminders to the employee to redeem the reward they have received. The delivery time of the prizes is instantaneous, each prize sent to my employees is received immediately, I loved that.

CONS

The first negative characteristic about this platform is that it is not possible to schedule the sending of rewards or bonuses to our employees for specific dates, the only way to send rewards within this platform is to do it manually, and despite the fact that the sending process is quite quickly, I think a function should be implemented where you can schedule the delivery of rewards for exact dates. The second negative point is that Guusto does not send alerts when we have almost no money left to send rewards to our employees, which sometims causes us to not be able to send rewards since we have not noticed that there are no funds within Guusto.

Jason

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Incentives Made Easy

The backed offers reports that makes keeping track of taxable commission for employees, all the tracking is done for you automatically. Can't go wrong there. The best part though, is probably how it works with our incentive structure. Before Guusto, we had actual physical gift cards, and the type of card would rotate week over week. With Guusto, its up to the user where they'd like to spend their money. Tracking gift cards we give employees as incentive has never been easier thanks to Guusto.

PROS

Guusto has radically improved how MSi - OBTM incentives operate. The options available to our employees are always growing and the APP makes for redeeming those rewards in store a breeze. On the backed, Guusto's solution to reporting has made keeping track of funds extremely easy and the customer service is great! If you ever have a problem customer service is there to help you right away. It has a very personal feeling when you are interacting with their support team.

CONS

Honestly I can't think of something I'd say I dislike, any issues I have come down to using Internet Explorer. Those issues are still very minor and rare! Guusto is an extremely flexible service and I'm sure that if I wasn't using Internet Explorer the few bugs I've encountered wouldn't be there.

Patricia

Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Reward and Recognition for Frontline Team Members

PROS

Guusto is easy to use, and provides many of our team members lots of options! it's a great program to provide employees with rewards and recognition. They have a ton of merchants to choose from and have an option fo a printable or e-gift card!! Guusto Customer service is very attentive and helpful. They are fast at replies and help out every step of the way. I love using Guusto platform!!

CONS

As HR, we always ensure the reporting aspect is up to date. We recently encountered a problem where we weren't able to download reports and this held back from our day to day activities for sites.

Cesar

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.