• Pros

• "The system is very user friendly, and it does not required a lot of training."

• "I truly believe that I would be doing a disservice to people who do work compensation by not sharing what I saw as an incredibly easy-to-use and powerful tool built to the client’s specifications. "

• "It could be configured and customized to what we needed."

• Cons

• "I wish this was around when I was active in compensation? I tore my hair out trying to automate this process!"

• "Maybe a few analytical tools to use during the process by managers."

• "I honestly cannot think of what I like least about this system, as our company changes, I am sure we will have more of a need for analytics/charting of recommendations for leadership meetings."

Browse Harvest HCM Compensation Reviews

Christopher from Revlon

Industry: Cosmetics

A great software platform with even better customer support.

It makes my job easier! The software we have in place streamlines a lot of administrative processes that would typically take up a lot of time to complete. I like that I can create an employee specific communication in a matter of minutes.

Pros

I really enjoy working with Harvest because they are able to customize systems to accommodate our company needs. Sometimes, when working with larger companies, you have to fit your internal processes into their framework and there isn't too much flexibility. We started with a web-based compensation planning tool and were excited with how easy it was add on a statement distribution module after the tool had essentially been finalized. We have since engaged Harvest in two additional system implementations and could not be happier with how they turned out. The projects I have worked on with Harvest have always been delivered on time. The customer service is top notch and I think this is what differentiates them from other providers.

Cons

I would say nothing, simply because anything that we have disliked about the software, we have had opportunities to make improvements or changes. In one scenario, we were concerned with the security of personal employee award statements. We came up with a solution and ran it by Harvest. From there, in collaboration with Harvest, we implemented an added security measure that subsided our concern. There is a lot of flexibility in working with Harvest and that is why there isn't anything I really dislike about the software. I can change things that I dislike!

Axel from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated

Great system, that does what is intended to do, at a fair price.

Amazing customer service. You truly feel like they have your back while you are going through you process.

Pros

The system is very user friendly, and it does not required a lot of training.

Cons

Maybe a few analytical tools to use during the process by managers.

Reasons for Choosing Harvest HCM Compensation

Features, price, and the fact that you could tell that the knew what they were talking about during their presentation.

Liz from pega

December 2015

Great new tool, the organization quickly adopted this, customer service was amazing!

Pros - very easy to use. Automated compensation statements were great. Tool was flexible for global organization but easy to view in USD. Eliminated manual work and excel files. Very quick implementation time. Cons - reports weren't great. tool was slow when there were big groups.

Rebecca from UNC Health

Harvest HCM streamlined our work!

Our previous incentive and annual increases was done with Excel Spreadsheets. We were dealing with issues of multiple users needed access, documentation from the tool and limitations. Harvest HCM is friendly, customer focused and driven to meet our needs. They worked with us on designing the tool to meet our needs. They were responsive to the many changes we needed to make. They were quick to respond and help us with any issues.

Pros

The software is easy to use and user friendly. They are able to work with our needs and develop a program that fits our organization. There were times when we need to make quick changes to the software and Harvest HCM rose to the challenge. The work we used to do with Excel spreadsheets is now streamlined and more efficient with Harvest HCM.

Cons

It is hard for me to think of a con for this software. The tool has streamlined our work and made our work and the work of our managers more efficient and effective.

Nicole from Great-West Financial

Wonderful experience and customer service. Our Leadership team also likes the functionality

Pros

What I like most about this software is it is easy to use and more importantly easy for our leadership team to use. They have commented on how our old system used to take days to get through Merit & Bonus recommendations and now they only need to block out 4 hours for a 600 person final review.

Jason from Creighton University

I found the application easy to use as an employee and as an administrative user

Simplified and eased or process for obtaining and loading performance evaluation ratings into our core HR system.

Pros

The ability to customize content (competencies, directions, etc) was extremely helpful and valuable to our Organization.

Cons

The challenge with any software is consistency across all platforms/ web browsers. This is not really an issue with the product, but rather the functionality of web browsers. Employees using different browsers have slightly different experiences.

April 2016

Mary from First Data

April 2016

Most Impressive Compensation Management Software

Diana from Covanta

Harvest has transformed our Salary Planning process from painful to pleasant.

Pros

The biggest pro for us has been flexibility. We can update data on the fly...no more blackouts for our Payroll dept. Our planning managers have raved about ease of use and system simplicity. Q1 is crunch time for many of our managers and this system makes planning simple and quick. Our Harvest partners are also very responsive and are always ready to assist.

June 2016

Mike from SimplyWell

June 2016

Fits our needs!

Harvest HCM has helped us transform our business model by developing a customized software program to fit our needs!

Pros

It could be configured and customized to what we needed.

Cons

They could use different colors.

Mark from Duracell

The Harvest software was critical in helping us drive efficient HR processes.

Pros

The tools are intuitive and very easy for managers to navigate and use. The software is also extremely flexible and can be customized to meet our unique needs.

Cons

The modules we currently use (Compensation and Performance Management) are not fully integrated. This year we plan to drive integration of the modules.

Donna from SurveyMonkey

Great user ease!

Pros

I had to change 6 job codes in Harvest's software the other day and the interface is so easy to use. Being able to search by title and then quickly toggle between fields to change without having to search again?!

Donna from St Dominic Hospital

St Dominic

Managers love using it. It was light years ahead of the spreadsheets we have used for years.

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that we had single sign on.

Cons

The manual download from HRIS system and upload back. I would have like to do multiple uploads to keep data up to date.

Reasons for Choosing Harvest HCM Compensation

Fast implementation time frame.

Yuki from SurveyMonkey

Excellent product support and very flexible, easy to use and secure system

We love Harvest HCM - we were able to work very closely with them to make some customizations to the tool functionality. Once we set that up and tested it, we were off and running - as admins, we could control a lot of what is in the tool. And if we needed their support, Harvest was always quick to respond and resolve any issues we had. The tool is very intuitive to use - our employees did not have any trouble figuring out what to do, even though this was the first time many of them had even done comp planning. Overall, we were very satisfied with Harvest's compensation module and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cost-effective and reliable solution.

Gretchen from Revlon

Industry: Cosmetics

Harvest HCM listens to our needs and provides us with solutions that work well for our business.

Pros

The software we use is very intuitive and provides a user-friendly experience for our end users. Their tools are also easily adaptable to our ongoing proposed system changes/enhancements. The tools we use Harvest HCM for are straight-forward and functional. And we receive great vendor support as we utilize the software.

Laura from IGT

Harvest Cloud Systems

We have partnered with Harvest for 3 different projects and they have been great to work with. They have helped us build interim systems/processes while our company is merging two large companies. We do not have a combined landscape yet and Harvest has been able to do that for us to process merit, bonus payouts and a job restructure project. They have helped us think outside the box to come up with easy to manage and use systems. Each of our go-lives have gone very smoothly and we had great feedback from users. I enjoy working with them and look forward to partnering again in the future.

Pros

Simplicity of use

Ashley from SurveyMonkey

Easy to Use & Great Support

The Harvest team was available to answer questions throughout implementation and work through different use cases prior to go live. Most of our features and functionality were built for our initial compensation cycle using the tool; looking forward to partnering together in the future and fine tune our processes.

Toni from Western Union

December 2015

I have used CPS as an administrator over the last four years at two different global companies.

The system is very user friendly and easy to use by HR, Compensation and Managers. Gene is always quick to respond and has been known to work a few weekends in order to help us open the system on time for our APAC countries. It is also easy to use globally.

Molly from Creighton University

December 2015

Great software - easy to use,

Easy to use, managers like, works great for merit plannning, great customer service

Melissa from WoodmenLife

December 2015

Straight forward and easy to use; easy to conduct business

flexible to needs of business