• Pros

• "Ease of use and great content. We use this faithfully and has been a great tool with our hiring process."

• "The software is very user friendly and easy to manage as an administrator. "

• "I love the fact that I can email the clerical test to a candidate and not be worried about space for someone in the office taking the exam. "

• Cons

• "I wish it would integrate more holistically with BambooHR so I could use the feature seamlessly. Other than that, it works great."

• "Personally, I liked the functionality of the software before the last update. It's still a wonderful product however, we just have to do things a little differently. "

• "Customizing your own 'batteries' when creating your assessment package could be a little easier to arrive to. However, once you've gone through the process a few times, it gets easier. "

Browse Criteria Reviews

Wade from AmBit

Industry: Utilities

I am the Operations Supervisor for a small power plant. We do not have a dedicated HR group. I am tasked with recruiting, reviewing resumes, pre-employment testing, interviewing, hiring, and pre-employment requirements. This is in addition to all my other duties that actual pertain to keeping the plant running and working with the 28 people in my Operations Department. HireSelect has been a huge time saver for me. I have hired 13 Operators in the past 4 years. To hire 13 Operators we went through over 100 candidates. The customer service and assistance has been great from day one. The customer service department is always available to answer any questions or explain how a feature works. There are several other features I like about HireSelect. I have recommended HireSelect to several people in a similar position as mine. They have tried the free trial and they also see the benefits of using HireSelect.

Pros

The software provides access to several tests that provide an insight into a candidates personality, thoughts, and knowledge. HireSelect also is a convenient way to sort and store a large amount of data as it relates to potential candidates.

Cons

As the software recently went through an overhaul, I have not had enough time to dedicate to learning all the new features included in the update. The core of the program is still the same just the formatting and organizing have been modified. So far the new features I have used are better than the old program.

Melanie from All Web Leads

Especially Great for High Volume/High Value Hires

Our Customer Success Mgr, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], provided exceptional support during setup and implementation and continues to do so with regular check ins and prompt responses to any inquiries. Recent updates to the assessment summaries make it even easier to read and interpret each candidate's results.

Pros

The deep dive detail the summaries offer for each assessment really allows you to assess a candidate's strengths and weaknesses at a glance. It provides useful info to deep dive into for a follow up interview.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

For our high volume recruiting environment, HireSelect made the most sense financially and had the best support.

Wade from American Bituminous Power Partners

Industry: Utilities

Valuable Tool

Being a smaller company with less than 100 people, we no loner have a corporate HR since leaving Edison International. As the Operations Supervisor, I needed a tool to help manage the flow of job applicants and potential candidates for employment. By using the supplied aptitude, personality, knowledge, and basic skills tests provided by HireSelect we are able to reduce the number of interviews which are very time consuming on me and my staff. The HireSelect program is easy to use, easy to customize for different jobs and departments we are staffing. Also, we have started using the Test Creator feature to measure our employees on their knowledge gained about our plant systems. There are many more features that I use regularly to track candidates through the hiring pipeline. For the price, HireSelect is by far the most valuable tool in out HR toolbox.

Pros

The HireSelect software allows an easy way to compare candidates to a standard as well as to each other.

Cons

I have not experienced any negative aspects of HireSelect by Criteria Corp.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

Criteria offered a 30 day free trial. During this trial, the plant manager, maintenance supervisor and myself completed several of the tests offered. We were impressed with the ability of HireSelect to accurately quantify the test results.

Robin from Cranemasters

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Good Basic Assessments

We have used these tests for candidates we are considering bringing into the company and they have been helpful. They have been easy to get to the candidates and we haven't had any complaints from candidates in regards to accessing the tests. They do provide an additional data point for candidates. We have also used these tests to gauge skills for current employees. They have been helpful in designing development plans.

Pros

Wide variety of skills and personality type assessments. They are easily administered online via an email and a link. Results are available online as well.

Cons

It would be helpful to be able to view the actual questions and potential answers to the tests prior to assignment of the tests. There is a description of what the test is measuring, but being able to see the content would give you a much better idea of the method behind the test.

Sharon from City of Regina

Quick and Easy

With HireSelect we use the pre hire testing more than any other feature. We set a baseline with our current staff and were astounded at how well it read those staff that we quickly implemented. The results have been spot on which keeps us renewing this service every year.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. When I need to figure out how to do something new it takes not time at all but possibly their customer service even tops this. The easy scheduling system they have to reach out for someone to help is amazing and put the options in your hands.

Cons

Being a SAAS there were some hurdles to jump through with our purchasing department but more likely that is on our outdated requirements. The latest update was significant and hope to see more feature in the near future.

Reasons for Switching to Criteria

The pricing was too high for our needs and there was not an online option.

Jennifer from Omnna

Great Product!

I have no complaints!

Pros

HireSelect is very intuitive and easy to use. I had used HS with a former employer and as soon as I had room in the budget, I implemented the product for my new company. I use the testing, the ATS feature, and the calendar to schedule interviews. Customer Support is top notch and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always quick to help.

Reasons for Switching to Criteria

Caliper's tests were too cumbersome and long. They were not specific to my job titles and was missing the ATS piece that I needed.

Lauren from Venus Fashion, Inc.

Fantastic Tool for Assessemnts

Pros

The assessments currently offered by Hireselect are fantastic. We have found the Employee Personality Profile and Aptitude assessments particularly useful in providing critical insights into our candidate's work style, ability to problem solve, learn new information, and their current skill level. The tool is very easy to use and customize to your needs. We often use the suggested interview questions that come as a result of a candidate's employee personality profile to help our new managers ask behavioral based questions. The customer service is always prompt and thorough, and implementation was easy. We also have taken advantage of the customized test maker feature to survey our new hires at various milestones in their on-boarding. Having the assessment scores and survey responses housed in one tool has saved us time and effort.

Cons

The only short-coming is the possibilities with the self-service reporting/data. More options to customize your reporting would be great. However, this is not something that is hindering enough to deter us from continuing to use hireselect.

John from American Collections Enterprise, Inc.

How to take the sting out of recruiting!

HireSelect keeps improving by giving employers a better way to drill down on an applicant's potential value for employers.

Pros

When hiring for different positions, you need applicants with varying skills. HireSelect provides a way to test applicants on their aptitude for whatever job you need to fill. By using these services, you can be far more productive in selecting applicants to interview based on their knowledge, aptitude, and fit for your organization. HireSelect is a time saver on steroids!

Cons

There is nothing to not like and profit from by using HireSelect! If you hit a snag, their support services are among the best I've encountered with any vendor.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

HireSelect is far more cost effective and time efficient.

Reasons for Switching to Criteria

HireSelect is far more cost effective and time efficient.

Holly from Aslan Construction

Great features at a great price

I have had an excellent experience with HireSelect. They train you on how to use and get the most out of the platform. Our account rep., [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], checks in regularly to see if we have any questions or concerns. HireSelect has immensely improved the organization and efficiency of our onboarding process.

Pros

The most useful feature for my organization is being able to track applicants through the hiring process and customize the pipelines to meet our specific needs.

Cons

No complaints really. It does what we need.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

HireSelect had the most features for the price. We were initially looking for hiring assessments but have also benefited greatly from the ATS features.

Seamless Integration with JazzHR

Pros

We use Criteria to administer two tests for all of our positions: a personality profile and cognitive abilities test. I love how easy it is to administer these tests to candidates and quickly see the results sent to my inbox. Administratively, it was a breeze to set up and maintain. I took the tests when I myself was a candidate and enjoyed the process.

Cons

Not really a con, but I should point out that we don't take advantage of all the features available as we use JazzHR for our applicant tracking and talent profiling. This was already in place before we learned about Criteria and we didn't see the need to move everything over to one system since Criteria integrates so well with Jazz.

Lindsey from ST6 Partners

Promoter

Hands down I would recommend them to others looking to use the pre-employment software. The product is solid and the customer service can't be beaten.

Pros

HireSelect is a great company. Their software platform is solid and provides an invaluable resource to make hiring decisions with less risk and more insight into a candidate's capabilities and fit. My favorite part of working with them though is their customer service. It is outstanding and above and beyond the level of support I receive from any other vendors I've worked with throughout my career. They are responsive, highly competent, and very willing to make adjustments to the software that better serve our needs as customers.

Cons

They recently rolled out a new platform and there were a few technical issues that were quickly addressed (so that's not actually a problem, but another nod to their support and responsiveness). They do have one issue that they are still addressing which is that their testing services don't always work without error on Explorer or Edge internet browsers. It's a minor issue as we've simply started telling candidates to take it on another browser instead. That's the only reason for me giving them a 4 on quality, otherwise, I'm definitely a huge promoter of HireSelect.

JOHN from American Collections Enterprise, Inc.

Pre-Interview Testing is a blessing!

HireSelect saves me time and money! It also saves the applicant time and money by not wasting their time on non-productive interviews or enough worse, a serious mismatch on career selection.

Pros

HireSelect lets me choose a wide range of tests that upon completion will provide me with a better insight as to the value each applicant can provide. Different positions require different skills and HireSelect does not lock me into a one-size-fits-all testing program. I make the decisions on what traits, skills, intelligence, education, etc. are most important for each position I am looking to fill. A number of these tests have a built-in truth detector that is triggered if an applicant strays from fact into fiction!

Cons

HireSelect is a fantastic resource. I have no complaints, no least-liked features, etc. I value the entire package!

Kacey from Skilled Wound Care

Great Service

Very easy to use and able to provide information on a lot of our candidates we wouldn't be able to get during an interview. Some of the assessments even help you determine areas of strengths and weaknesses of a candidate and where to focus your questions for interview.

Pros

They have great customer service from start to finish. There was always a clear representative throughout sales and I was passed on to an account manager who handled our training and any question we had. It makes things easy. I also love how the sales rep and then account manager always have contact information on the site so you can always reach out easily with questions. They are always helpful when you reach out.

Cons

We are a healthcare company and some of the assessments are not as specific to out positions, but there is the capability to add your own assessments. The account manager did try to help us find assessments that fit our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

The price was reasonable and the sales person was very friendly and helpful.

Marie from Mandell's Clinical Pharmacy

Excellent Product

With Hireselect we were able to recruit candidates that would work well in our work environment and culture. This has helped our turnover rate go from 75% to 25% in one year. We found a way to use the pre-screening tests to help us select candidates who have excellent work ethic and are eager to grow with the company. We ended up testing our entire staff to come up with a baseline to use for our hiring process. It worked out well and for the first time in 10 years, we have been able to retain employees for more that 2 years at a time. This was a major development for us.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to manage as an administrator.

Cons

Not easily integrated or have the ability to customized some features.

Cary from The Main Place, Inc.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Hiring Process Dramatically Improved

We have been a customer for about 4-5 years and consider it to be money well spent, an affordable tool to help a small business perform the hiring function on an as needed basis.

Pros

Very simple setup and user friendly for a non-HR professional. We hire sporadically, so this tool helps us to manage the process when we have positions to fill. The email received when a new application comes in is very helpful and makes sure we do not miss incoming applications. It was also very easy to get the site linked up to our website so we can receive online applications through our company website. Tech support has always been responsive when needed, but they did such a good job with setup and maintenance, I rarely need them. The preemployment testing has dramatically improved our screening of applicants to offer interviews to bring greater efficiency to the hiring process.

Cons

This is my first experience with a hiring process software, it has met our needs, so no complaints.

matthew from Truline

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

My two sense

It is a great way to screen people in order to see if we want to take them to the next level in the hiring process. We have learned a lot about the tests from all the applicants and from having our really good loyal employees take the test and then were able to see things that stand out and help our hiring process or Lean it out a bit.

Pros

Simplistic and ask many questions rather than just a few.

Cons

I do not like how on the EPP test in the results it says no position selected. It would be nice to see maybe how long it was taking an applicant to answer question or do the entire test to see if they are just not reading and putting zero thought into their answers or if they are diligently reading and putting thought into each question asked. I think this would help decide if an employee is rushing or is able to take their time, care and answer to the best of their ability. Right now I feel this test is a bit of a waste and does really absolutely nothing for me when there just isn't something more for me to base my decision on a stranger.

Scratches my academic itch in recruiting

Pros

Scientifically validated, easily distributed to applicants, high quality results and UI.

Cons

Not adapted to international market, all the benchmarking tools focus on the US.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

A highly qualified scientific board, ability to understand how the questionnaires were developed, high confidence in validity of assessments. Inclusion of a language independent reasoning test.

Desiree from La Sierra University

Love HireSelect and their Staff

Perfect. Our rep has always gone above and beyond and is always accessible for questions or concerns as they arise. Same for the tech team.

Jim from Heartland Co-op

Industry: Farming

Added Value

Good people, good product, good support. No complaints!

Pros

We use 3 of the testing modules for every applicant (specific positions) that we gain interest in, after our initial screenings. The results are easy to review and digest, which gives us an added tool to help in our selection process.

Cons

Honestly, I have zero complaints or suggestions here.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

System functionality fit what we were looking for. Hire Select has a very large suite of assessments/test, that cross numerous vocations, which allows end users to use different types of assessments (on/for) different levels of candidate and job roles.

Pros

Using HireSelect has really helped us in identifying quality candidates for our organization. The newest update was a little confusing at first but after talking to our account manager it's actually a lot more user-friendly once you know where to go.

Cons

There's not a lot that I don't like about the software. LIke I mentioned before, the update was very confusing at first but our account manager walked us through.

Donna from Ameriflex

Great Software

HireSelect has improved our Talent Acquisition process by helping us make better candidate selections. Through employee personality profile scores, and by matching candidate competencies against benchmarks, we are finding candidates who are proving to be better fits for certain jobs, which is also leading to increased employee retention.

Pros

I like that I can create my own battery of assessments, based on each specific job description. I also like how quickly I can access the results, can compare candidates' assessments, and can review individual competencies.

Cons

On the Employee Personality Profile, I wish there were a few more benchmarked positions to choose from.

Madelin from Slingshot, Inc.

HireSelect helps me screen and find the best applicants to hire.

The typing test and computer proficiency test helps me weed out unqualified candidates quickly and easily. I can also evaluate aptitude with the Criteria Cognitive Test, and I can see a correlation between that score and quality of work.

Pros

The variety of assessments help me choose the best fit for each position. I can evaluate a number of different levels, aptitude, personality, or specific skills.

Cons

If I wanted to integate the results with my ATS, I would need to upgrade to a fancier package. Now, the price is cheap for the service, but I don't know why I would have to upgrade just for an integration.

Todd from Natural Advantage

Industry: Chemicals

Great Stuff!!!

Pros

Cons

When they performed the recent upgrade, it took some getting use to but still managed.

Wade from Yes Careers

Convenience and Flexibility

Pros

The ability to create your own test batteries. The scheduling with potential candidates. The flexibility of the software, just a link to send to a candidate and youre good!

Cons

The lack of integrations. This also can just be specific to be. I wanted to integrate with my ATS but it doesn't seem to be available as yet.

Andrew from Utility Concierge

HireSelect Review

John has been great, very responsive!

Pros

Very easy to use and extremely helpful in our recruiting efforts!

Cons

Not a lot to say here, but there are a couple of features that I would like to see: 1. Did the user take the assessment on a mobile device? 2. Did the user have connectivity issues while taking the device?

David from Guardian Storage LLC

Take hiring to the next level

Customer service has been fantastic, ready to help or explain at a moments notice (Support team is fantastic). The results are fairly easy to get used to and measure. I like that we can create acceptable result levels and compare online.

Pros

Scientifically backed results that really do level the playing field for candidates (and existing employees) when trying to put the right person in the right seat. Paired with a solid interview process and testing abilities, the cognitive and personality profile tests have been invaluable to make the final decisions in hiring.

Cons

Unless hiring a large number of people, the per test cost is a bit high. Also seem to be sharing costs with services and technology that I am not using.

Shena from BM2 Freight Services, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Enjoying the information and the additional support in our screening process

I love the price, I love the product, I love the information. My executive team also really enjoys this product which is a huge win. I will absolutely remain a HireSelect customer.

Pros

I like all of the additional information given outside of the numerical scores the most. It allows me to make the most informed choice rather than simply going off the summary score.

Cons

I do not enjoy the integration with Jazz HR that much. I automate a lot of the routine steps so that I can spend the most time on the phone or communicating with the candidate. Since I automate the use of Hire Select Assessments, it only sends out the link, and therefore, does not automatically attach finished assessments to my candidates' profiles. I have to prioritize manually uploading my candidates' results via email.

Great experience working with Criteria

Criteria has enabled our company to hire more skilled representatives than we ever have before. We have candidates take our online testing and we have minimum pass grade that must be met before you move on in the interview process.

Pros

Our customer support representative was extremely helpful in the set up and customization of our testing, we had the opportunity to build testing specific to hiring our Call Center Representatives. We customized our testing for the specific areas that our hiring managers were looking for. Many of the test on the market are to generic for the work our Representatives do.

Cons

Any issues or complaints were easy worked around.

Christina from National Wood Products, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Great tool in the hiring process

The people I've dealt with have all been very helpful and responsive. The site was easy to use and helped save us time and money in our hiring process.

Pros

Using the testing online has helped us to narrow the selection pool of candidates and saved us valuable time that would have been wasted on interviewing less qualified candidates.

Cons

The new upgrades are more complex in my opinion and have more than I need, so makes the site seem more tedious to navigate. The old site was easy and straight forward.

Dania from SmartVault

Highly Valuable Tool for Recruiting Efforts

We are a small tech company and needed a fairly broad tool we could use to support our recruiting efforts. We like HireSelect for the ease of use and the breadth of job titles it supports. We feel like the cost supports the value it brings to our hiring managers, that use this testing as an input into the overall recruiting and selection process.

Pros

I love that I can search for a job title and it recommends test banks to use, which saves us time. It is intuitive to use, especially nice for hiring managers that aren't in it all the time.

Cons

We are investigating the use of it in our UK and Australia offices. Hopefully HireSelect can support our global team.

Adriana from Health Quest Chiropractic

Never hire again without using HireSelect

Great company, amazing assessment tools and outstanding customer support.

Pros

HireSelect offers several assessments to measure cognitive abilities and personality traits.

Cons

I love HireSelect, I have absolutely no negative feedback.

Chris from Push Innovation Live

HireSelect Goes Above and Beyond

The algorithm for our hiring has improved over time, thanks to an annual correlation study conducted in conjunction with HireSelect. Utilizing HireSelect test results in tandem with our company's internal employment metrics like turnover, attendance and work performance, we have changed our testing requirements to achieve better quality and longer-tenured candidates.

Pros

The customer support for HireSelect is excellent. I can always count on my account representative to handle everything we need in a timely and professional manner.

Cons

The new layout takes a little time to get used to but has improved significantly over time.

Janet from SEA Results Advisors LLC

Great Software to Help in the Hiring Process

Very positive. From the beginning, I have found the support personnel to be easily accessible and willing to work through any questions that I have. They are a fountain of knowledge and I enjoy working with them. The software offers me another "tool in my toolkit" when working with my clients to help them be their best.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has a wide range of reports that can assist when making hiring decisions. I have also used it with current employees when working to assess a team and especially with the new format for the Employee Personality Profile, it provides an easy way to give feedback and insight to the team members.

Cons

There are a couple of tests that are not my favorites to use, especially when using them with current employees but that is not a huge issue.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

When I did start to compare, I felt HireSelect offered the most value for the money.

Kimberly from SKC Communications

So far we like what we have seen and it has helped us select. Unfortunately now with COVID-19 we aren't hiring so not getting to use the software much. While we are not hiring we are testing out the surveys.

Pros

We like that the software can help us in selecting the right candidate for our position. It has allowed us to see some traits that might not be present in the interview.

Cons

I did have some trouble with some of the tests and selecting the correct tests to take (excel, etc). Also it is difficult when some of the jobs we have aren't in the list so we you have to select something that is closest to that.

Reasons for Choosing Criteria

We weren't actively searching for a software when I received the call and we deiced to do the free demo and then sign up to use the software. Years ago I have used another software so I have seen the benefits and we wanted to help improve our already low turnover and thought but digging deeper into the candidates skills we could do that more successfully.

Amy from Sapphire Software (K12 Systems)

A partner for us in hiring

Absolutely happy that I have this product to help me with my hiring.

Pros

I have been using HireSelect for just over a year now. It has been a great tool for me to use in weeding through the multitude of resumes. I have had success in finding great candidates that I otherwise may have passed over because their assessment tests fit the criteria for hiring.

Cons

They recently changed the platform. I am having some issues with using it, but my customer support person, Jessica, has been amazing helping me through it.

Jerikka from Hitachi Powdered Metals (USA), Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Customer service is exceptional.

Pros

The ease of connecting the application to the tests and being able to track applicants within the system.

Cons

I really enjoy using the software. The new setup is a little different but not bad.

Christy from Conway National Bank

CNB 9/2018

Pros

Being able to copy link and e-mail it. The results are in a format that is very helpful and gives us a real picture of the applicant.

Cons

Creating reports needs to be made easier. I liked the way before this update that you could export results to an Excel spreadsheet. It would be helpful to see the applicants assessments and answers. When looking at jobs and there are more than one listed (ex. Teller) knowing how to combine them together would be helpful. Knowing which part of an assessment is timed. This new update seems more timely than the last one.

Kate from Vogel Consulting

Industry: Investment Management

Great tool for the recruiting process

Pros

I like that I can customize test results analysis based on predetermined baselines. I also like the comparison tools available for looking at multiple candidates.

Cons

The new format is not as user-friendly. It's not easy to find things.

Great product with great support staff

Pros

The ease of use and the support team. Everyone has been wonderful.

Cons

Wish there were more skill based tests (Excel)

Charles from Home Hardware Building Centre

Necessary preliminary screening tool

Good

Pros

Helps to streamline hiring skill set and mark strengths and weaknesses

Cons

Little difficult to interpret at times.

June 2015

June 2015

HIRESELECT - ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS

HireSelect gives us great information on candidates and their capabilities. By using their tests we’ve been able to streamline the hiring process and reduce time wasted on unproductive interviews. HireSelect overall has also increased the quality of our hires. One of our best new hires was someone who might not otherwise have stood out except for her sensational test scores. As a result we now hire with more confidence and invest our resources on candidates that are better long term hires.

Pros

Easy to use - fantastic user interface. Really helps give a different perspective when evaluating potential new hires. I'm sure this has saved our company $ks by making sure that we hire the right person first time!

Cons

No cons really, it does everything I want.

Nick from Trinium Technologies

Outstanding Pre-employment Testing Platform!

Our company has struggled with turnover in the recent years and HireSelect has provided another data point that is useful in analyze the candidates who apply.

Pros

The tests that HireSelect provides are unparalleled. They are very relevant to many different industries and the feedback is so helpful during the selection and interview process.

Cons

Not much to say in this section, the software has been exceptional.

Andy from Ausenco

Industry: Mining & Metals

Very pleased with HireSelect

Great company to deal with, very responsive and are willing to make time to train as many of our employees as necessary. I would highly recommend HireSelect to any organization looking to implement an elegant candidate assessment solution.

Pros

Easy to roll-out, very intuitive product, positive feedback from both Candidates and Recruiters

Cons

Free ATS integration would have been nice

Neema from Yes Careers

Does the job

The Company has a great and flexible support system

Pros

Allows you to make better hiring decisions with minimum work from the staff

Cons

This is really great, I cannot think about anything I do not like about this system

Alan from Shanahan Engineering

Industry: Oil & Energy

Does what it says on the tin..

All round good experience, concerned that our non first language English speakers seem to do badly on the aptitude testing.

Pros

Ease of understanding the results, handy to reference.

Cons

Can be a bit fiddly to find the right test

Tamika from Precious Fashions Gifts & Accessories

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Recruiting Resource!

HireSelect has been beneficial in providing the necessary screening of potential employees and their skillsets for our organization. As a result of usage from this software, it has saved a lot of time as it has boosted productivity and eliminated candidates who weren't a fit.

Pros

The vital pre-employment tools that test candidates remotely in order to see if they are a fit for our organization.

Cons

I have not experienced any negativity from association with this wonderful software as it has boost recruiting productivity immensely.

Marc from Sales Insights Lab

Outstanding hiring tool!

Pros

I am a huge fan of HireSelect's assessment. It is rock solid and they are outstanding.

Cons

Really no downsides. It's reasonably priced for the value.

Nicholas from Romans Tide

Solved all our hiring needs

Pros

The pre-screening tests with evergreen hiring funnels are great

Cons

the automation setup costs extra, should be included.

Using HireSelect's CCAT

As Wonderlic was going to change, we needed an alternative that could give us what we needed. HireSelect has exceeded anything we could have hoped for.

Pros

The ease in coping a link to send to a candidate and the resulting report.

Cons

Having to edit testing batteries rather than creating them. The Test Maker function could be more robust.

Terry from Horizon Community Church

Great Tests, Great results

They were very helpful in helping me select the tests, best length of time for each set of tests. They were informative but never pushy.

Pros

The Skills Test and how well the results were to read and analyze.

Cons

Would love to have an answer key. We trained our Admins from the tests that we gave them.T=