• Pros

• "I like that it's cloud based, mostly user friendly and user intuitive, so setup is easy, instructions are good enough"

• "I love everything about HR Partner, from how easy it is set up to how easy it is to onboard and manage employees. "

• "- the comprehensive functions, brilliant for small businesses - support is really responsive 24/7"

• Cons

• "I wished I had learned about it earlier. It would have reduced a lot of unnecessary paper work."

• "Nothing so far! It's growing with my company and allowing me to focus on my business. "

• "I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed"

Browse HR Partner Reviews

Catherine from SolarReviews.com

Industry: Online Media

Human Resources is now efficient and company risk has been dramatically reduced with HR Partner

As a growing organization, we have gone from no official HR tracking to having HR Partner fully implemented and scalable across our organization. This is complete with 'signable' employee handbooks, employee records for payroll, electronics and equipment tracking, recruiting and on-boarding, etc., all in one space. Implementing HR Partner has alleviated stress across management not only due to the ability to collate documents and time-off requests in one central location, but the ability to have checks and balances in place company-wide.

Pros

The overall ease of use, layout and functionality was my main attraction to HR Partner. The platform is intuitive, with a plethora of options and the ability to personalize features was wonderful. The support from the team and online tutorials only made the set up process even easier.

Cons

Nothing. Any time I had a question, the support team was readily available.

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

Ease of use, responsiveness from the team when starting the demo and trial.

Angela from Real Geeks

Great product!

Pros

I like the ease of use and the variety of features. HR Partner is well designed and intuitive for new users. It also has a lot of the features we need, which is what made it stand out against its competitors. Their support is also quick and helpful, even with the difference in time zones.

Cons

There are a few features we wished were available like automatically calculating for federal holidays that all employees are given off and setting a maxed amount of hours per person without a new leave policy for each person. However, HR Partner has taken our feature requests and implemented multiple of them and we appreciate that collaboration.

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

Price, responsive customer service, storage rules

Response from HR Partner

Replied August 2019

Hi Angela, Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad to hear HR Partner is helping make your job easier. With the federal holidays, you can now upload all the holidays for your country. See here - https://prnt.sc/oxz4p2 I hope this helps and please feel free to continue making suggestions :) Regards, Fiona

Jessica from BelleVie Care Ltd

Brilliant platform for HR Management

Overall I have had a very positive experience with HR Partner. They have been keen to work with us to develop solutions to meet our specific needs which has been great. The support chat function is really useful and quick to respond especially for quick fixes or advice. Although our issues with the leave calculations have taken a long time to be resolved, we understand it is quite specific to our company structure and appreciate the improvements put in place.

Pros

The ease of use is a definite plus. The navigation is great and really simple from both the admin perspective and the employee portal. Very easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons

There have been a few issues where the software hasn't worked for the way our company is structured. An example of this is the annual leave which with our employees working various 2 week shift patterns has been difficult. Although it took a while to resolve, HR Partner have implemented a way to turn off the auto calculation in the leave field to allow us to use it but with the long delay it has meant we have struggled to use the platform to record leave

Easy Solution to Manage Your Team HR Needs

Pros

The software is easy to use and makes managing team metrics a lot easier.

Cons

Integration with other apps such as CRMs either is not an option or takes a while to connect.

N'Teasha from BR Tech Services, LLC

Best Purchase of 2020

I'm an a startup and the process of setting up my business for new employees was daunting to me. Finding HR Partner eased the anxiety of how to properly set my business properly. Their training is great and clearly presented. It just solves my problems.

Pros

Cons

I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

The webinars are excellent in explaining the benefits of HR Partner and once you login the setup is so easy.

Chantal from HR on Tap Ltd

Fantastic comprehensive product with excellent support

Can't fault them, they're so easy to work with and I love the software.

Pros

Cons

I'd love to see Zapier integration and there are a couple of features we've requested, but the company are really good at listening to feedback and do have a roadmap of functionality additions based on requests.

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner

HR Partner was more comprehensive and really well suited to our clients.

Aaron from Navigate VCFO Pty Limited

The perfect HR system for SME's and Cloud businesses

I can now produce HR reports for my largest client, and get them visibility when previously they have been blind.

Pros

The rollout was simple, and the functionality of a single cloud platform to manage all HR needs, with the integration with Xero, was so useful. I looked around the market, and didn't find many other systems that ticked all of my boxes for less than enterprise prices...

Cons

I need to train myself more on customised reporting, so I can roll this out to all of my clients

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

Pricing, functionality, level of time required to get up to speed.

Response from HR Partner

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're finding HR Partner useful for your own business and can see it's potential for your clients as well.

Alberto from Gradehacker

HR Partner is the only HR Managment Tool You Need

Overall it is must-have for any organization big or small. It is super easy to onboard and use and I highly recommend. It provides a simple yet customizable platform for you to leverage to provide a strong and professional HR presence.

Pros

I love the ease of use and user experience that HR Partner provides. It provides an awesome platform to improve your team's/organization's professional look to your internal team. It also allows for easy to use document signing and team member self-service that is extremely flexible. All our team's information is there in one single pane of glass.

Cons

HR Partner says there is an integration with Indeed to track application and their statuses but we have had zero luck with that integration. The software does provide applicant tracking within the HR platform and it works well but it would be great to have that integration they advertise.

Response from HR Partner

Replied August 2020

Hi Alberto - thanks a lot for submitting this review. It's great that you're getting benefits from the self-service functions (and looking more professional for your team!). Our integration with Indeed does work, so please get in touch with us if you're still having trouble with this. Thanks, Fiona

Bryce from Avara Care Group

Great standard tool that is developing into more

Overall the product has been good. For what we need it is slightly lacking, but for the price we paid (one time fee through AppSumo) it's a tool we'll continue to grow into and grow with over the years.

Pros

I especially like the profiles & the ability to onboard. While there are some features lacking on the onboarding, it is still a very solid product that is improving it's ability to onboard new employees.

Cons

The reporting structure and recruitment were my least favorite pieces. Not only was there a lot of difficulties getting people assigned correctly (including separating the values of admin profiles vs employee profiles) but the recruiting integrations did not work well. We saw a significant (nearly 80% decrease) in postings made through HRPartner vs natively to Indeed.

One time fee from AppSumo

Sina from SinaSys

Human Resources Information System is a must for organizations of any size!

Pros

I like the feature set and the scalability of HR Partner the most. In my experience, the support has always been prompt, and the additional HR materials and resources, including the webinars, are immensely useful.

Cons

As a side effect of having a lot of features and customizability, the onboarding and getting buy-in from the users, especially the less tech-savvy managers, is a bit tricky. However, that's the case with any and many tools. Thankfully, the modular implementation allows for gradual roll-out of features to the end-users, so we can properly train the users in time.

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

HR Partner provides an integrated all-in-one HR system, that provided the most features and scalability for us, than using multiple other systems.

Vanessa from Precision People

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A great addition to our company!

We are happy to have implemented this software into our company. The support team have been great and are very knowledgeable. We had a great demo call and appreciated the 2 week trial. Following our setup, we were able to have another call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to check how we are integrating the system and iron out any niggles. We are looking forward to rolling out the software in the company and believe it will add a lot of value and save us a lot of time and energy!

Pros

Overall a great piece of software. The software makes it easy for Admins to control / amend holidays even after they have been approved. The chat function is great as you usually receive a response within 2 hours of submitting a query. It is great that the software has a recruitment function. We look forward to handling our internal recruitment on this. We have previously used a paper form application form for applicants but the recruitment function allows you to create a custom application form so this process can now be digitised for us. Furthermore, there is a great 'scorecard' function that allows you to collectively assess job applicants as a hiring team together, so it provides one easily accessible platform to handle internal recruitment. There are lots of ways to customise the software to tailor it to your business' needs e.g. adding your own leave categories, assigning different hours to different employees, assigning different permissions to the Admin users.

Cons

If a leave request is initiated by an Admin rather than an employee, the leave request will not display on the employee's recent leave requests. Also, employees can only view their annual leave calendar on a monthly basis rather than being able to view the whole year in one go. Furthermore, days off in their annual leave calendar do not state whether or not this was a half of whole day making it difficult for employees to track where they have taken leave. On our previous software, employees were also able to request 0.5 days off whereas this software forces you to input the hours and minutes for a half day... this is not a huge issue but just leaves more room for error with employees having to work this out for themselves. I have submitted these issues as a request for improvement with the developers so hopefully they can implement these changes!

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner

We made the switch as this software was quite glitchy. It also took the support days 5-10 days to reply to queries. Admins were also unable to amend leave requests after they had been approved, and instead we had to contact their support team and wait for a response to make a small change.

Lonnie from Local SEO Help

The Complete HR Management Package

HR Partner is much better than the previous HR software we used. Switching to HR Partner was the best decision we could have made, having all employee information in a glance has made our life and work easier.

Pros

HR Partner has all the information we need about every employee, it is easy to use, it allows us to have different leave policies and holidays depending on the location of our staff, so we can personalize it according to our needs. The note system is great to keep a record of every detail we need to review in the future. It is flexible and intuitive and it has a lot of extra options other systems don’t have like recruitment and a document library where all training documents or manuals can be uploaded. Overall is a very complete system that covers every employee aspect we need.

Cons

The only issue I have is with the automatic leave accruals, I’m using the Upfront option where the employee will be allocated the entire default allowance at the start of the employment and every anniversary thereafter but I wish there was an option here where you can start the allowance on a certain date and not on the anniversary date.

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

It provided by far the most value for the price.

Response from HR Partner

Replied February 2020

Hi Lonnie, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that HR Partner is helping you keep your HR records much more organized. Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have the ability to have leave allocated on a certain date that you can define. If you haven't found this yet, please contact our support and we'll help you with this. All the best, Fiona

Shaun from Hurricane Power

HRPartner is really good

Pros

- I was looking for software that will help us track paid time off (leave) and I found software that can help us with dozens of other HR needs that I didn't realize we needed including recruitment (job postings, integration with Glassdoor, etc.), employee documentation, sick day tracking, org charts, onboarding/termination checklists, online employee requests, pay scale tracking, position and location tracking, and much more. - The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. Seriously fantastic. They have representatives around the world that can help companies in any time zone. We are in the Eastern (USA) time zone and I have had help from Australia early in the morning and Alaska later in the day. Responses always come in a few seconds. - They are open and very quick to fulfill feature requests. I don't know if I just have good ideas, or if HRPartner is just one of the most effective development teams I have seen in years, but I have requested half a dozen changes and every single one has been added except one. The last one was a timeclock module, and they have said that they are building one that should be rolled out in the next few weeks. Based on their track record, I have no doubt it will be added. - I can tell that the HRPartner team is not huge. I have chatted directly with the CEO. But in this case, that seems like a good thing. It makes them very nimble and able to provide great service and to meet my needs quickly.

Cons

- The software/website is fairly new which means that many features are coming soon. - Some nice-to-have features are still pending. - There are limited integrations: only one payroll integration (Xero) and only one recruiting integration (Glassdoor)

Donna from Bligh Tanner

Industry: Civil Engineering

HR Partner clearly LOVE their clients!

With HR Partner we can effectively monitor all of our employees' renewable memberships, licences etc without using spreadsheets anymore which was labourious and unreliable! All of our information and documents are stored in one place and easy to find instead of being scattered across multiple folders on the server, and I love the asset feature which allows me to quickly look up who has which computer or phone etc. Overall HR Partner is streamlining and simplifying the whole process and is so lovely to use!

Pros

I am very thankful that I found HR Partner. Being able to initially trial the program was a tremendous benefit and they were so patient and helpful during that time; they never once made me feel like I was wasting their time – I can’t thank them enough. Their responses to my questions during setup, integration and beyond have been prompt and personal and the team is always open to suggestions. The program is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, yet it can be used to accomplish an enormous amount and is highly flexible. With the Xero integration up and running, the leave application & approval process is a breeze. The team are available via email, on-line chat and even phone, which is rare and wonderful in an industry which is rapidly becoming very depersonalised. They clearly love their clients and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike. The team are so easy to talk to and so easy to get hold of that any issues (few as they have been!) are quickly resolved. They are open to suggestions and happy to implement changes where possible.

Kurt from CallCenterUSA

Best HR tracking system out there!

Every time we have contacted support to look into an issue we found them extremely responsive. Many of the issues were a result in something we were doing incorrectly but they still worked to resolve the issue.

Pros

We looked around for a simple to use HR tracking system to replace our outdated in house access based system and it was hard to find something that had the features we needed without tons of things we didn't. We love the employee's note section where we keep detailed notes about every employee. Also, the recruiting module has simplified our hiring process. There are too many things to list but we highly recommend this software. As a call center we need to keep detailed notes for every interaction we have with employees and this system allows us to accomplish this need.

Cons

I really can't name anything we don't like. Many of the suggestions we gave to improve the system were implemented. No complaints!

Stefani from Outgive

Your all in one HR Software!

Pros

I love so many features about HR Partner, so it's definitely hard to choose one, BUT if I had to choose, I would choose their leave feature. We are at a point in our organization right now where we were using SO many documents and files to keep track of all of our team members' leaves and it was just way too out of hand. With the leave feature, it definitely helps take a load off of our talent & culture team because we were able to add in managers as admins to now approve leaves.

Cons

So far, I would say the display of the organizational chart could be better. If you have a lot of team members, the organizational chart cuts off and doesn't show the whole organization unless you change it to another view.

Jimmy from Achieve Integrative Health

Decent HR Manager

it's good enough for the basics and for the price that I paid on App Sumo.

Pros

Cons

it's not a full HR app, we still have to use Microsoft excel to track some things and then print it out and scan into HR partner, this is mainly for performance bonus tracking. Wish there was a way to have a bonus tracking function on the app. Maybe some type of excel function would be awesome

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

price on AppSumo was an awesome deal.

Wanted one centralized HR platform

Sally from Philspace Ltd

So glad I found HR Partner

After spending a lot of time researching HR software, I was so pleased to have found HR Partner. It has helped massively with the general record keeping for my employees and also with recruitment. I no longer have to keep lots of spread sheets. I like the fact each employee can see their training records and certificates. I look forward to learning what new additions HR Partner will introduce over the coming years.

Pros

The ease of use of the employee portal and the fact that if the system doesn't do something quite how I needed it to, I just had to email the support centre and more often than not, they changed the system so that it does. Customer service has been the best I have ever received.

Cons

Just a couple of issues with people using different browsers but I think most have been resolved. Not many negatives to be honest which makes this a very good system.

Jim from Formcode

HR Partner Review

Really well put together SAS package. I have used many and have to say this one really is easy to use and has all the features I need. It can grow with my team and it is flexible enough to cover any changes or updates in my organization. Your team's responsiveness and feature additions have made this a go-to app for my HR needs. Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use and very fluid.

Cons

I have trouble with the main part of the software (but know how to work around it)... that being the leave balances. What shows up on my employee's page is called a "leave balance" but it is not a balance, it is what is allocated to them. Example, Employee#1 has 10 days allocated to them, and have taken 5 days off from that 10-day allocation. That employee's balance should be 5 days, but the software still shows 10 days. I think it would be helpful for the employee to see their yearly allocation and balance of days remaining. [additional note, most employees will make the allocated days available year to year so being able to reset it per year would be great -and- if an employer needed to make it so it was from hire date to hire date that would be helpful too.

Helen from Alstonville Clinic

Packed full of features - a very powerful HR Partner

HR Partner is a one stop shop for all HR needs - it's probably way more powerful than our 30 employee organisation needs, but it is giving us a huge step up in how we manage our employees. It's a great communication tool and keep all the relevant information in one place.

Pros

Love that HR Partner caters for everything from leave requests and time sheets to annual reviews and on boarding. Am still finding out how to use all the extra features!

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. I have given some feedback to the developers already and they were so appreciative and responsive. Some things were already included - I just hadn't found them yet or they used different terminology to that which I am used to.

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

HR Partner has everything that we need in place already - loads of features & functionality and easy to use. It is more powerful than we will require at this stage and it will take us a while to come up to speed, but longer term, this will assist in all our HR management activities.

Iris from Metech Canada

User Friendly

Managing staff leaves

Pros

My team members are very pleased with this software because they find it to be user-friendly and a great way to help them manage their leaves. Our company uses it primarily to streamline leave management and tracking processes. We will be exploring its many features in the near future with the goal of using them on an as needed bases. I highly recommend this software for any HR group!

Cons

Response from HR Partner

Replied June 2019

Thanks so much for your review, Iris. Streamlining your leave management and making your job easier, is exactly what we set out to do :)

Hanan from OneStream Live

HR Partner is all we needed

Awesome! We had questions and the support team addressed our points promptly.

Pros

The software is developed in way that it is extremely easy use and understand. Complete the employee journey from job posting till hiring, and after that the whole journey. Timesheets, checklists, new employee onboarding, expense claims.

Cons

During the job hiring process, it would be really great if we can get the replies from the potential candidate within the system. Currently, emails can be sent from the tool but are not received in the tool, you have to have a separate inbox to manage those emails separately.

Saidu from Crust Resources Limited

Awesome HR Software

Awesome!!! I love it. Fantastic user experience

Pros

This is a one-stop-shop for HR management. It is easy to use and the staff portal is awesome. Complete package. I love it!

Cons

Geo tagging for attendance will have been an added advantage

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner

I saw other products on Appsumo but HR Partner met our expectations.

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner

HR Partner has more features and it is user friendly

Simon from LEN Furniture Pty Ltd

Industry: Furniture

Feature rich and incredible customer support

Pros

HR Partner can manage everything from career advertising all the way through to applicant tracking , contract signing and employee management. Its brilliant.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about this software

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner

HR Partner was more powerful and more cost effective

Response from HR Partner

Replied March 2021

Hi Simon, Thanks so much for your comments here! We're very glad to hear you're enjoying HR Partner.

Powerful and aesthetically pleasing

Pros

I love how much information it crams into a single screen. The dominance of mobile apps means you don't really see this much nowadays.

Cons

Would have liked to have payroll management inbuilt, though the integration with Xero is great.

Jeremiah from Pop Brand Ent

Industry: Broadcast Media

Helps me grow and organize

I program my week in, and then HR Partner takes care of the rest. It is easy and helpful. Just keep adding features and keep the roadmap alive and this will become the top tier HR solution.

Pros

This software lets me send automated reporting to my employees that sends reminders to their inbox. It also lets me track hours and checking so I can track my freelance staff.

Cons

I wish there were more color schemes available to I could continue to customize the look. I also wish I could use it for multiple companies

Response from HR Partner

Replied October 2020

Hi Jeremiah, Thanks so much for taking the time to review HR Partner. Please note that you CAN easily use HR Partner for multiple companies. When this is setup correctly you (and any other admin users you like) can easily switch between the different companies you have access to. You do need another account though. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss further. All the best, Fiona

Tom from CIM Enviro

Exceptional Customer Service

HR Partner has streamlined an essential part of our business. It's also really intuitive to use. 10/10!

Pros

Customer service! You can either go with a huge faceless company and feel like just another cog or go with HR Partner and feel heard. It also has a great looking and easy-to-use dashboard.

Cons

Nothing in particular. I'm excited to see what new features they bring out in 2019 and beyond.

One stop shop for your HR needs

Pros

It is made for all companies size right from 5 to 5000+ companies and it scales well. One can keep track of applicants, employees, time sheets, expenses, leaves etc for employees in an effortless manner.

Cons

They can work more on their UI/UX. The pace of introduction of new features can be increased a bit.

Michael from Financial Clarity Group, Inc.

HR Partner - Simplifying the necessities of employee tracking

Overall HR Partner is a great value simple to implement solution for tracking the HR issues we encounter and need to track. It's been a great tool to help document COVID-19 related employee issues.

Pros

Relatively easy setup and configuration.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with the payroll solution we use for ourselves or clients.

Carlada from Turning Stone Counseling LLC

Excellent product for small business

Pros

HR Partner is well suited for my small business. It helps with the recruitment to onboarding of a new staff member.

Cons

I would love to see more integrations with some of the payroll processing systems and more reporting functions.

Amazing software

Pros

Awesome for tracking candidates and keeping all HR related matters in one place. It really helps automate your HR process and ensures that you don't let anything slide through the cracks. I recommend any growing business to sign up for HR partner. An absolute must because it's essentially a CRM for your employees and candidates.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to find out where everything is, but once you do, it works really well. Also, I found that my current task management software was a lot more efficient. So, I'm still using Asana for that.

Shannon from Education and Migration Services Australia

Great tool for managing teams

Pros

The features I like most about HR partner at the on boarding and interviewing process, centralise staff tracking and team evaluation.

Cons

Only thing it doesn’t do is monitor time for our offshore team.

May 2016

Louise from Induct Me

May 2016

Very easy to use. Love the reminder feature.

At first glance, this system seems quite complex, but in reality it is quite easy to use. Thank goodness for the addition of the documentation feature, as this really helped to get to grips with it. Wish they had a payroll system so we won't have to pay two providers, but it integrates well, with minimal need to update employee details in two places. The team seems to enjoy using it too, and I like that I can get my HR assistant to help out yet still prevent her from seeing sensitive data.

Nadine from GiftSkout

Intuitive, Affordable and Complete HR Solution

Pros

It shows me everything I need to see in a snapshot, whether it's employee specific or company-wide. We save so much time bringing what used to be across so many SharePoint folders is now in one place with HR partner. I also love their super dedicated customer support, it's been ace since we joined.

Anthony from Testnetic

More than just HR

Very good, or else I would not bother with a review!

Pros

We are using HR Partner as just that. Aside from all the compliance and HR issues the fact we can run polls, get feedback and post messages is a great asset. I feel we are getting better staff engagement.

Cons

There is alot there but in hindsight it is all valuable. The sample customers assisted in setup.

Awesome piece of software!

Great! I never knew I needed it this much :)

Pros

I like that it's a full feature set of tools. I thought I only needed it to report back to the government about how many absences there were. But now we're also using it for almost all features it has!

Cons

It can be a bit complicated to understand. So yes, there is a learning curve.

Emily from Client Obsession

What every small biz needs!

Pros

The layout and user experience are excellent.

Cons

The recruitment feature could use some buildout.

Response from HR Partner

Replied November 2020

Hi Emily, Thanks for your review - we're glad to hear you're enjoying using HR Partner. If there is anything you think could be improved with the recruitment, please let us know. Our platform evolves based on user feedback so we really love getting these types of insights.

Xuan Vy from EVOL GROUP

Industry: Publishing

A solution for HR management

Our HR management job is much easier with HR Partner.

Pros

I find the Absence/Leave feature very helpful.

Cons

I hope we can have Payroll features in the future.

Happy with HR Partner

Pros

Great for all HR related tasks for businesses with employees. Saves time and keeps things organized.

Cons

Learning curve is a bit high since it is full featured.

Response from HR Partner

Replied November 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad that HR Partner is saving time and helping you get organized. There is a lot 'under the hood' that gives you a lot of flexibility. But please feel free to reach out to our support team whenever you need help with anything. We also have a Knowledge Base with a lot of articles and videos that might help.