What are HRWize users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using HRWize software through verified user reviews

• icon"Interface is attractive. Offers a full suite of options that can be added in various package levels."
  • icon"Overall the HR Wize platform is fantastic. The concept and information available is great."
  • icon"We have a number of features that have been added by HRWize based on our requirements. They have been excellent partners in making our vision for the platform come to being."
  • icon"For instance, I had a hard time trying to figure out how to give a new employee access to the system or change a password for an existing employee."
  • icon"Sometimes a bit difficult to navigate the menus (as an Admin) - sometimes a bit difficult to make changes/know where to go to make changes to records."
  • icon"The page loading time (long) is inconvenient, especially during rushed periods."

Browse all HRWize Reviews

• Have you used HRWize and would like to share your experience with others?

Erik

HRWize is a robust HR platform

We have been using HRWize for a few years now, and we've seen it grow itno a very helpful tool with lots of integrations with our other HR tools, such as our LMS and our recruiting tool. HRWize have been great partners and are always willing to help make our HRIS vision come true.

Pros

I love how robust and customized it is. We have a number of features that have been added by HRWize based on our requirements. They have been excellent partners in making our vision for the platform come to being.

Cons

It is a small gripe, but the way the org chat functions is a bit clunky. The directory makes up for it though.

Jeff

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great solution for a small, but growing business

Overall, we are very happy with HRWize. It was a good, scalable solution for a small business, that we can add to as we continue to grow from a startup and become more sophisticated in our systems.

Pros

- easy to use for employees and managers - interface is attractive - offers a full suite of options that can be added in various package levels.

Cons

- sometimes a bit difficult to navigate the menus (as an Admin) - sometimes a bit difficult to make changes/know where to go to make changes to records. - not able to use our branding colours and e-mail routing (some e-mail headers show up as noreply@HRWize.com, instead of our domain name) unless we get the 'full package' - UK-centric menus and titling.

Reasons for choosing HRWize

We are small (~20 ee's), so we don't need a 'full service' suite that is capable of managing 100's to 1000's of employees with benefits and payroll integration, and I liked that we could upgrade to a different package if we needed to in the future. I also liked that the confidential data is not held in US servers.

Evangelis

HRWize does the job.

Pros

It provides easy access to candidate/employee information and as the admin, i possess full control of system actions.

Cons

The page loading time (long) is inconvenient, especially during rushed periods. Freeing up space can be tedious and time consuming as the page loading issue does not cooperate. Some users do not fully use HRWize to its fullest potential.

Morgan

Industry: Public Safety

Robust Product, Fantastic Implementation Support

We have been very lucky to be assigned a fantastic implementation specialist, by the name of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has really been a key to our success and positive experience with HRWize. She is thorough, available, and easy to work with.

Pros

HRWize is very robust. We researched many options and HRWize delivers in all areas. We are now able to manage attendance, job protected leaves, recruitment, terminations, personal contact and emergency contact information, discipline and performance development all on one platform.

Cons

Because it is so robust it takes a while to learn how to fully use the system. To aid with the learning curve HRWize offered us a 12 month implementation which has been integral to our successful use of the system.

André

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Satisfait

Bien

Pros

Ça élimine les cartes de temps remplies manuellement

Cons

La version mobile n'est pas très conviviale

plus complet

Nelly

Comments / Observations

Pros

I consider it a very friendly and easy to handle tool

Cons

The fundamental part of human capital in TCA is the development of competencies and at the moment the tool does not have the functionality according to our need. On the other hand the permissions of users so that when sharing the link of a prospectus it can be seen by any collaborator.

Anna

Industry: Environmental Services

User-friendly system

We use HRWize to report absences and for recruitment purposes. We also use it to post HR policies. We are able to post a position on HRWize and it will filter to our website as well as to Indeed.ca. This is a very useful tool.

Pros

I find that once you understand how the system works it is easy to navigate. I like the Recruitment module. I like the fact that if you need to correct the posting, the corrections will automatically filter through to the website as well as Indeed.ca.

Cons

I find that sometimes it is hard to find the feature you are actually looking for. For instance, I had a hard time trying to figure out how to give a new employee access to the system or change a password for an existing employee.

A great all around system for a great price

We have been able to modernize outdated time and attendance and recruitment paper processes. This has built our credibility with internal staff and external candidates. With information in a system, reporting through statistics is much more effective.

Pros

The interface is clean and clear and information is easy to find for employees. The recruitment module was easy to implement and use, it helps us compete better in the market.

Cons

The use for payroll purposes (downloading timesheets for a payroll upload) still requires a lot of manipulation.

Price, simplicity, interface.

Clara

Time used: Free Trial

Most comprehensive HRIS I've ever used

I've used many HRIS in my day and HRWize is the one that meets all of an HR professional's needs. We implemented it for some basic features including time tracking and vacation management but it goes way beyond that. We now use it for things like Performance Management, Succession Planning, it even has an integrated applicant tracking tool. This tool costs the cost of a an independent time tracker or expense management tool, and is a fraction of the price of an applicant tracking tool, and yet it offers more than all 3 combined. I recommend this tool to all the businesses I assist with HR consulting.

Mike

HR Wize review

Pros

Cons

The login page. The navigation and UI could use some improvement.

Maxime

Industry: Environmental Services

Could use improvement

Pros

I can see the potential in the system, once our company has fully implemented HRWize it will be good for our employee self-serve aspects.

Cons

There are too many tabs, it isn't user friendly i.e. I have to go into multiple tabs/sections to create and post a job, when reviewing applicants the resumes open in different programs rather than a window in HRWize like other systems or Indeed. For that reason, I have not centralized all our application to go to HRWize. I can't select my favourite tabs and have them in one section for easy access to my frequently used sections. Even during training, I find that the representative is sometimes clicking the wrong tabs while showing me how to use the system, so if they have a hard time it shows how hard it would be for an outsider to use it. I think if every recruiting aspect had been put into one section it would be a better tool for the hiring personel i.e. job roles, postings, candidates

Beth

Time used: Free Trial

Great value for the money

We use HRWize for our small but rapidly growing technology consulting firm. This cloud solution is super easy to implement, has a great user interface and is both modular and scalable. I would recommend this product and the "HRWizards" (consultants) that can help you implement if you need it.

HRWize