• Pros

• " I consider it a very friendly and easy to handle tool"

• "- easy to use for employees and managers - interface is attractive - offers a full suite of options that can be added in various package levels. "

• "Ça élimine les cartes de temps remplies manuellement"

• Cons

• "The login page. The navigation and UI could use some improvement."

• "The use for payroll purposes (downloading timesheets for a payroll upload) still requires a lot of manipulation."

Browse HRWize Reviews

Morgan from Ontario One Call

Industry: Public Safety

Robust Product, Fantastic Implementation Support

We have been very lucky to be assigned a fantastic implementation specialist, by the name of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has really been a key to our success and positive experience with HRWize. She is thorough, available, and easy to work with.

Pros

HRWize is very robust. We researched many options and HRWize delivers in all areas. We are now able to manage attendance, job protected leaves, recruitment, terminations, personal contact and emergency contact information, discipline and performance development all on one platform.

Cons

Because it is so robust it takes a while to learn how to fully use the system. To aid with the learning curve HRWize offered us a 12 month implementation which has been integral to our successful use of the system.

Jeff from eTracks Tire Management Systems

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great solution for a small, but growing business

Overall, we are very happy with HRWize. It was a good, scalable solution for a small business, that we can add to as we continue to grow from a startup and become more sophisticated in our systems.

Pros

Cons

- sometimes a bit difficult to navigate the menus (as an Admin) - sometimes a bit difficult to make changes/know where to go to make changes to records. - not able to use our branding colours and e-mail routing (some e-mail headers show up as noreply@HRWize.com, instead of our domain name) unless we get the 'full package' - UK-centric menus and titling.

Andr from L'Art du Paysage inc.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Satisfait

Bien

Pros

a limine les cartes de temps remplies manuellement

Cons

La version mobile n'est pas trs conviviale

Evangelis from TALENT 300 Inc.

HRWize does the job.

Pros

It provides easy access to candidate/employee information and as the admin, i possess full control of system actions.

Cons

The page loading time (long) is inconvenient, especially during rushed periods. Freeing up space can be tedious and time consuming as the page loading issue does not cooperate. Some users do not fully use HRWize to its fullest potential.

Nelly from TCA Software Solutions

Comments / Observations

Pros

I consider it a very friendly and easy to handle tool

Cons

The fundamental part of human capital in TCA is the development of competencies and at the moment the tool does not have the functionality according to our need. On the other hand the permissions of users so that when sharing the link of a prospectus it can be seen by any collaborator.

Anna from eTracks Tire Management Systems

Industry: Environmental Services

User-friendly system

We use HRWize to report absences and for recruitment purposes. We also use it to post HR policies. We are able to post a position on HRWize and it will filter to our website as well as to Indeed.ca. This is a very useful tool.

Pros

I find that once you understand how the system works it is easy to navigate. I like the Recruitment module. I like the fact that if you need to correct the posting, the corrections will automatically filter through to the website as well as Indeed.ca.

Cons

I find that sometimes it is hard to find the feature you are actually looking for. For instance, I had a hard time trying to figure out how to give a new employee access to the system or change a password for an existing employee.

Sarah from Township of Muskoka Lakes

A great all around system for a great price

We have been able to modernize outdated time and attendance and recruitment paper processes. This has built our credibility with internal staff and external candidates. With information in a system, reporting through statistics is much more effective.

Pros

The interface is clean and clear and information is easy to find for employees. The recruitment module was easy to implement and use, it helps us compete better in the market.

Clara from Independent Consultant

Most comprehensive HRIS I've ever used

I've used many HRIS in my day and HRWize is the one that meets all of an HR professional's needs. We implemented it for some basic features including time tracking and vacation management but it goes way beyond that. We now use it for things like Performance Management, Succession Planning, it even has an integrated applicant tracking tool. This tool costs the cost of a an independent time tracker or expense management tool, and is a fraction of the price of an applicant tracking tool, and yet it offers more than all 3 combined. I recommend this tool to all the businesses I assist with HR consulting.

Maxime from Strathmore Landscaping Management

Industry: Environmental Services

Could use improvement

Pros

I can see the potential in the system, once our company has fully implemented HRWize it will be good for our employee self-serve aspects.

Cons

There are too many tabs, it isn't user friendly i.e. I have to go into multiple tabs/sections to create and post a job, when reviewing applicants the resumes open in different programs rather than a window in HRWize like other systems or Indeed. For that reason, I have not centralized all our application to go to HRWize. I can't select my favourite tabs and have them in one section for easy access to my frequently used sections. Even during training, I find that the representative is sometimes clicking the wrong tabs while showing me how to use the system, so if they have a hard time it shows how hard it would be for an outsider to use it. I think if every recruiting aspect had been put into one section it would be a better tool for the hiring personel i.e. job roles, postings, candidates

Mike from Gogh Solutions

HR Wize review

Pros

Overall the HR Wize platform is fantastic. The concept and information available is great.

Cons

The login page. The navigation and UI could use some improvement.

Beth from Gogh Solutions

Great value for the money

We use HRWize for our small but rapidly growing technology consulting firm. This cloud solution is super easy to implement, has a great user interface and is both modular and scalable. I would recommend this product and the "HRWizards" (consultants) that can help you implement if you need it.