• Pros

• "Easy to use, practical, can be used on daily bases, you can track your previously submitted feedback through the app. & track progress."

• "It's user friendly, Organized and you can retrieve records at any time you want them. "

• "An excellent tool to give customers a voice, and to help us send the managers' and clients' comments to the right employee. "

• Cons

• "The product is a bit glitchy from time to time. Support can sometimes be spotty, but I will say the Customer Experience Manager has been amazing in handling my questions when she gets to them. "

• "Colours needs to be improved for UI of software."

• "The goal setting and mesurement is a little simple, so it does not comply with more complicated metrics that are sometimes used. "

Browse Impraise Reviews

Nissanka from M C Medisoft

Impressive Impraise

Cost effective. User friendly UI with breathtaking designs. Its a good user experience, and most of the employees are highly pleased with the system. Backed by a competent support team.

Pros

Humans are so demanding that it is the most challenging task every HR department constantly has to undergo. With the evolution of Talent management tools, this arduous task is becoming less complicated. Impraise definitely plays a praise-worthy role in achieving this task by automating the process of Performance Appraisal to make sure that there isnt any oversights. Impraise allows appraisals through many channels, namely line- managers/supervisors, self assessments, peer assessments, thereby opening the opportunity for employees to feel their recognition real-time. As a result employees can understand what is expected of them (their strengths, weaknesses) and make corrections. Also these real time data helps the HR managers to coach employees without further delays and guide through the progressive path. All these are the result of the inter-activeness of the system

Cons

right now we havent found any noteworthy negatives, but definitely can expect at any moment just as any other software. I believe Impraise will have solutions for emerging issues.

Corina from Dept

Good tool for supporting company feedback culture & conversations.

The setup was smooth, with great onboarding and support from the Impraise Team. During this period the team were extremely quick to respond to every question we had. Ultimately if you want to create and maintain a company culture with transparent feedback, you need more than just a tool, but Impraise is a great tool to support you and a great place to start.

Pros

Easy to use, quick to set up reviews. The library with supporting information is also extremely helpful- either for FAQs for administrators of the tool, as well as tips on giving feedback and setting SMART goals for regular users.

Cons

If you are looking for a more detailed Performance Management tool, this might not be what you are looking for. With more complex performance evaluations, it becomes difficult to maintain an overview of tasks and final review reports per person. Additionally, for very big companies, the interface could still use some tweaking to make it easier to select whole teams and not need to click through hundreds of employees to add to a review.

Response from Impraise

Replied February 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We've heard this from other customers recently as well, and we will begin working on solutions to both of these challenges soon. Watch out for updates from your CSM!

Martijn from Achmea

Helpful but still quite buggy

Impraise supports the discussion on what your strengths and weaknesses are and where there is work to be done. It does so in a easy-to-use way.

Pros

Before Impraise there was no tool that supported 360 feedback within this company, as far as I know. So just for that raison it's great. The alternative is using a paper version, if you want to keep it secure. It's easy to use, you check the right competences and enter the email addresses of your collegeaus and off you go. Besides that, it's easy to give a coworker a compliment or endorse him or her in any way.

Cons

The software is buggy, the user interface could be more helpful and overall I miss guidance in what you ask feedback on. I asked 5 coworkers for feedback and after the report was rendered I saw that 3 coworkers were missing. They entered their feedback on time but somehow it went missing along the process. I reported a bug with support. It took them over 2 months to fix it. Now am I a patient guy, but my manager wasn't to happy about it that I had to awnser that the feedback was on its way again and again. I'm still struggling to find my way in Impraise which tells me that the UI could be more guiding towards the different features. And it left me puzzled once confronted with all the competences I could choose from when asking for feedback. I made a few up myself and I selected all the standard competences resulting in quite a survey for my coworkers. Guidance in this area would be helpful getting to the right and useable feedback.

Kelly-Jane from Sana Commerce

Easy and engaging

It's really easy to work with. It helps with engaging people in your personal and work development. I really like that our company uses this tooling and I recommended it to my previous boss.

Pros

I love that I have an overview of all my reports. But also the possibility to send and receive praises. This really helps with positive re-enforcement.

Cons

I put some personal goals in impraise, and I couldnt find how to share these goals with someone (besides my manager)

Response from Impraise

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your feedback on goal sharing! We recently released more goal sharing and visibility options (with more coming soon). You can now add a contributor to your goal who has the same access as your manager, or invite observers who can view your goal. We hope that helps! If you want more details around your options here, make sure to check out the help centre. Also, keep an eye out for more new goal features coming soon

Ramiro from vandebron

Industry: Environmental Services

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to share. Fast to do (if it the impraise is not regular -see 'cons')

Cons

You can't easily copy an impraise you send out before. This means it is time intensive to ask for feedback for a training you give on a regular basis. You would have to type in the questions again every time you give the training. A simple 'repeat questionaire function' would improve the user experience Also the schaling in my oppinion is too positive and therefore the instrument is too blunt. I understand it makes it easier for everyone to give eachother positive feedback, but you are already doing a good job with a score of two according to the scaling system

Tom from House of Comms

Great product, even better service!

Slick, easy and helpful.

Pros

The software is super user-friendly and slick to onboard users into the system, but even more impressive are the people over at Impraise. I've had an amazing experience from the sales and education cycle through to onboarding and customer support - I would recommend this to anybody looking for a genuine support system for the appraisal process.

Cons

so far so good...I've not come across any negative aspects of the software.

Reasons for Choosing Impraise

We decided to go with a solution which focuses solely on appraisals and review processes, rather than a full-service HR platform.

Stuart from Evident

Effective software to assist in driving a feedback culture

Pros

The system is easy to implement and use. It has saved significant time in review cycles and enabled higher levels of engagement across the business.

Cons

You cant have multiple reporting lines The praise feature can become noise with the slack implementation

Vytautas from Lottoland

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Amazing tool to support feedback culture in the company

Pros

I like and we do use a lot to facilitate feedback between peers in various teams. That might include 360 feedback sessions within the teams or even cross-team feedback sessions. As a manager I do enjoy good quality reports for each of my reports as well ease of use to put our agreements or meeting notes into the tool. That allows later to convert them into goals or specific action items which we can monitor in the tool as well. Very handy!

Cons

I did not like that we cannot discuss the positive or negative feedback which was received by my reports. I think that would encourage peers to give each other positive feedback with an idea that their peer's manager will note this during the one-to-ones or performrance reviews.

Positive feedback

The benefits are an improved performance management process and improved hiring process.

Pros

User-friendly, easy to implement and you can use it for multiple purposes.

Cons

It is difficult to achieve sync with your HRIS.

Reasons for Choosing Impraise

na

Tales from Kiwi.com

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool for companies!

I like that now we can give feedback through Slack. It got more accessible than ever! The rest is good because it works really well.

Pros

The ease of use is, for me the best part of it. Even having some new types of interactions, it is kinda easy to figure out how they work. I also like how it is easy to give simple feedback to everyone.

Cons

I think it should have a way to create a group with all your team to be easier to find them. Also, I would like to see another type of feedback other than "praise" or "tip". Sometimes, you want to give both at once.

Great tool for sharing insights and organising personal development

I really enjoyed impraise in comparison to other systems I have used (generally internally tooled systems), it is straight forward and simple and both easy to give and receive praise. I have even added it to my slack status "Will work for impraise"

Pros

I enjoy the easy to use customer interface, it is all very intuitive and straight forward, no manual required :D Its good to have everything in one place where you can look back. I liked the ability to shout out easily to people within the company who have gone above and beyond and to be able to have this information visible to immediate manager

Cons

I found the way it hid the origin of some of the feedback a little bit of a nuisance, not just from me but also from my line manager which meant it was hard to tell what feedback came from within the squad and what came from outside. It would have been good for my manager to at least have visibility of this so that we cold assess the importance of the feedback by gauging the amount of time spent with the person giving feedback. We also found last review it was a little hard to add contractors/non-internal people which would have been handy as I had worked quite closely with a specific external company and their feedback on how the integration etc went, if I had managed to smooth their path into our business and if there was things I could improve upon this process for any future contractors/external companies interacting on such a close level with us

Sherif from Elsevier

Industry: Publishing

I'm using Imparise to provide feedback to my team

It allows me to provide instant feedback to my team, & to keep tracking their progress in certain areas, it is really helpful communication tool between people.

Pros

Cons

Analytics is not in the app, & the response to the feedback is not always visible in the email, you have to log into the app to see it.

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Thanks Sherif! this goes a long way to improving our platform! we'll take your review into account for the future of Impraise! I see you gave our customer support team 4/5. How can we make that a 5?

Amazing customer support, and easy-to-use platform

Pros

The support team is very responsive and helpful in any needs, requests, or last-minute changes (mostly when I mess something up and need them to fix it for me). Platform is simple to use, and events are easy to set up.

Cons

Everything is still done manually, and as an admin I don't have access to as much as I would like in some areas- creating new teams still goes through their service side, which for a startup like us can be challenging as we constantly change our structure. Would also be helpful if admins had access to see every detail of real-time feedback as I believe currently we can only see overall scores and things like that, instead of the notes that a person shares with another teammate.

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Hi there, thanks for the review! we thrive on feedback, so this is absolutely necessary for us to constantly improve. We're currently improving the manual process, to make it easier for admins to to update and change your structure. Thanks again!

Paul from Lottoland

Great tool to set KPI's and send feedback to your peers

This tool has given me more visibility and transparency in an easy to track format which is great

Pros

Easy to give praise and feedback to your peers. It makes setting team and individual goals and milestones easy. This tool is perfect during 1:1's to review the progress of your KPI's either by yourself or with your superiors. You can easily check off once completed or amend, it's easy to track your overall progress to see if you're meeting your targets. You are able to see other team goals for full transparency. The 360 feature is a great addition to receive anonymous feedback from your team with ideas for self improvement as well as areas you are excelling in

Cons

Not sure if it's a glitch but my 360 feedback from 2018 marker has reset to 3 out of 5 on everything & you can't see how how highly you were graded for each question.

Performance Management

It's an awesome software which all result oriented companies ought to embrace for relevance.

Pros

Cons

Report generation and sharing option. I liked the connectivity between my supervisor and feedback from my workmates.

Rob from Ampelmann

Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy user interface for feedback and performance management processes

Documentation in one place, higher buy-in for employees.

Pros

I like most that the software really als a nice UI. This aids enourmously to the implementation for our employees. In the back end I can follow and monitor what is going on so that I can take timely actions if needed. Development is ongoing so Impraise is open for feedback on new features. Our customer support (Boyan) is straight up a Hero who replies within an hour and always fixes issues right away.

Cons

I would like to have an own admin portal to customise my own portal. As this is not avaiable some "easy" customization options and word choicing is not possible. We for example use the word "objective" in place of "goal" and cannot adjust the wording.

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Thanks Rob! Boyan and the Impraise team appreciate the feedback!! we'll make sure to take your feedback into account for our future product developments.

Lyndsay from drchrono

Has the building blocks and foundation for a great piece of software!

Impraise is a great tool for small start-ups to start running performance reviews and getting candid feedback. Their software is still a bit buggy and support turnaround isn't the quickest, but if you have patience to properly implement their program you will see a large return on your investment. Our culture has become much more transparent and our team loves receiving real time event based performance feedback. The app is very easy to use as well.

Pros

Ease of use, amazing app! Has helped our company culture immensely by providing our team with a way to solicit real time feedback on presentations, meetings, and projects. They are on the right track towards building out a fantastic solution for performance reviews.

Fun of giving Feedback

Pros

The most I liked about this software in the UI and UX. It is easy to use. Since I test tested this on UAT side, both Admin wise and the user wise it is easy to use. The Confetti was commendable thing

Cons

The least about the software is about flagging the comment. You can't flag a comment. I know this isn't a feature of this software but this could enhance it.

Feedback and reviews for peers, managers and direct reports

Peer and manager reviews. Access from mobile.

Pros

It is easy to quickly fill out feedback that team members request from me, and likewise it is easy to quickly construct a feedback form and send it out to specific people. I like the convenience of using the mobile app, because it means that I can give feedback during downtime hours.

Cons

The navigation on the mobile app is slightly difficult to understand, given that I use it on a half-yearly basis. There are three sections (with only icons to differentiate them) to it and I end up just swiping between each section to find the relevant area.

Great at praise

It is a good tool to "spread the message", it is helpful when trying to ramp up commitment across the operations teams. Being able to receive positive comments on a job well done on time, and being able to advice on a bad behaviour enables us to act faster.

Cons

Response from Impraise

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the feedback! how do we make that three star into a five star?

Tereza from Kiwi.com

Absolutely great support, nothing is a problem, Impraise guys are amazing :)

Pros

Its easy to use, its synced with our office communicator Slack. Praise feature is really great, you can appreciate a person immediately after a successful project, you can thank via Praise feature. Its quick, smooth and it really helps.

Cons

Company objectives cannot be cascaded from the top down. You cannot give a feedback to the whole team.

Optimize your management, communication and performance of your staff with Impraise

Pros

Tool that is easy to use and extremely complete when it comes to implementing strategies, monitoring and performance monitoring within organizations. One of its fundamental pillars is that according to the follow-ups you can establish action plans and feedback of daily activities, meetings, among others.

Cons

It is complicated and opportunities to review the emails sent. Have easy access to the comment made to give you a timely response. It is usually very intermittent

Marc from Booking.com

March 2016

Gives us the ability to give and receive feedback when it matters

In an ideal world we would love to give feedback when it matters. Impraise allows you to solicit feedback whenever the opportunity arises. By using their platform we can see where our hidden strengths and learning curves quickly and continuously. It's a really rewarding experiencing seeing our colleagues grow and develop their core competencies and skills on an ongoing basis. Before we used the tool, we never gave each other constructive feedback. It was simply a 'good job' or 'well done', but now it's really specific to the skill want to develop. With anonymity, it's easier to solicit open and honest feedback. Since we've started using the tool, our team has become more comfortable with providing feedback. Its also really easy to use, whenever im on my way home or on my way to work, I can easily open the app on my iPhone or Android and give feedback when it matters.

Sandra from TamTam

March 2016

Impraise integrates perfectly into our workflow

At TAM TAM we're part of a disruptive environment. We have to constantly remain ahead of the competition, constantly challenge ourselves to create the best digital marketing material the industry has to offer. We believe in integrated digital solutions and not one hit wonders. That's why Impraise was a perfect fit for our company. We needed a solution that integrated into our daily workflow, that complemented our competitive nature. Through 360 feedback, our employees know where their strengths are and where they need to improve on a regular basis. This helps with communication, professional development and the feeling of a fully engaged work environment. Our clients give us feedback constantly, and we knew how beneficial these processes could be, so applying this new business practice to our work environment was the natural fit.

Feedback helps to improve the culture

good

Pros

Impraise helps to understand the employee's expectations and what changes they want in the organization and where training is required.

Cons

Similar to glassdoor but more private data can capture

I need this tool to complete some goal of the company, so a like very much the simplicity

Pros

The capacity to give feedback and the simplicity of this process it's very good. well done! the UI its perfect, congrats!

Cons

for now, nothing :) for now, nothing :) (sorry but i don't have nothing to tell about the cons of this tool)

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Hey! thanks for the review! always great to hear we're on the right track to improving the performance management experience. the goal functionality will be soon part of the feedback loop! stay tuned!

Gabriele from TravelBird

Helpful and engaging

Pros

Easy to use, like the fact that everything is very clear and ready for use. Best way to give and receive feedback.

Cons

No cons! As already said I completely like it. Appreciate the latest outlook upgrades in the platform.

Lars from Starred.com

Very satisfied so far. Impraise made everyone's life easier and has been the perfect tool for us to

It really helps us get continuous feedback from Co-Workers You'll often see with software companies that there is a gap between what you have been sold and what's been delivered. Impressed about the professional handover from their sales team to their customer success team.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that its well designed to facilitate more regular and more meaningful coaching conversations

Caleb from NRG

Industry: Oil & Energy

Pros and Cons of Impraise

Pros

It is very easy to use. And offers a solution to a problem many companies face: How to track employee growth and development.

Cons

It is somewhat slow at times. And could use a UI update.

Cathy from Ensemble Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Support

Pros

Support I received was timely and helpful.

Cons

Security is too tight. Administrator should be able to easily view and access all review reports and goals.

I used Impraise in quarterly base to check reviews feedback from other colleagues

gather feedback from colleagues easily

Pros

* easy to give or request new feedback * select peers while searching * find recent feedback from last quarters

Cons

everything looks good and easy to use as user, but UI interface can be improved more and notifications

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

One of the areas we're most proud of is making it easy for our clients to give and receive feedback, so receiving feedback reinforces that mission! Thanks for that. I see you weren't as happy with customer support, would you be able to elaborate?

We use impraise as our ongoing internal feedback tool

Better team evaluation. Better self evaluation

Pros

Tool is easy to use. Great reports - we found that Impraise was great at facilitating feedback in our groups. The ability to set goals and track then was very usefull

Cons

The many options can feel overwhelming. Sometimes the build ind flow is not exactly what you need, and you find yourself trying to work around the softwares functionality

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Hi there, Thanks for the review! We understand that feedback can sometimes be overwhelming. We're striving to make that process easier through constantly updating the product. Stay tuned for more exciting releases. Would love to hear how we could help you improve the product

Handy tool for direct feedback

Pros

I praise is great for submitting anonymous feedback, and makes peer reviews really simple and easy to perform.

Cons

When receiving feedback, it isn't shared directly with your line manager. Having to send it onto them manually is a pain and could lead to cherry picking.

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

Performance Reviewer Tool great for HR Department

Awesome!

Pros

This software is really cool! Although HR still needs to have an analog documentation and performance review, Impraise solves the bulky and the not-so-good messy records management. Whenever its our companys Month-end where HR reviews the performance of each employee, Impraises features such as Engagement Surveys is a valuable tool, making sure every manager know what the current performance of each employee.

Cons

Hoping to see improved and more innovative gamification on the feedback. Overall, I dont see any more cons.

Top-notch in an area I'm somewhat critical of - Kudos to Impraise.

The software does its job really well. The notifications work well and I've not had any major complaints while using it.

Pros

Performance management is really hard to get right. I've used a number of solutions throughout my career and I feel like Impraise does a really good job walking end-users through the product. I find its approach is lightweight and doesn't over complicate giving feedback.

Easy to use, essential in creating a feedback culture within our company.

Pros

Ease of use in giving and asking for feedback, setting up OKR's and development goals and reviewing your team members.

Cons

Still has some way to go in being able to create easy overviews where you'd get all reviews, with elaboration in one view, instead of having to select certain specific topics separately.

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Hi there, thanks for the review! One of the core elements to our product is making it easy to give and receive feedback, so its great to hear our customers enjoying that aspect. We're constantly improving our solution, so feedback like this goes a long way to helping us improve!

mahesh from Voiceworks

About Impraise

Very positive and impressive

Pros

My experience with impraise software is very positive and usability of the application is very good. Giving feedback using impraise is very easy and software is bug free.I recommend to all my friends to use impraise.I liked impraise very much.

Cons

Colours needs to be improved for UI of software.

Karen from Pond5

Great feedback tool!

Impraise allows a performance review process that can be driven by specific events (e.g., through scheduling feedback loops) as well as by managers or employees themselves (by directly requesting feedback requests from colleagues). Pond5 started using Impraise as its first ever performance feedback tool to execute an annual review process and is looking forward to continued use as a part of efforts to ensure ongoing feedback throughout the year.

Fabricio from Cooperativa Mixta Matasiete

The experience was good

Pros

It was fun to use it, it's easy to use, the option to write comments and personalize your questions is the best.

Cons

You should update a few things on this product. Customer support is something they need to fix, it's bad.

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Hi Fabricio, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with customer support. Can I ask you to be more specific?

Priti from Voiceworks

Well designed for feedbacks and setting personal goals. kept your points for future.

Pros

giving and taking feedback I have really nice experience with it. Enjoy the process of the giving and taking feedback.

Cons

most least giving feedback in number colour circle. not able to figure it out the use of giving that number with the circle.

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

We're striving to make the process as simple and easy to use as possible, so that you can focus on the outcome. It's great to see you're happy with the experience so far. Thanks for the great review!

Gabor Andras from Pond5

Very easy to use and looks nice.

Pros

Easy to use, the interface is very nice and logical. Nice design and functionality at its best. Im happy with it.

Cons

Sometime its is connecting longer or loading longer than i am expected from the app. Its ia maybe my phone or some bugs in the app.

impraise HR s/w

Great so far, has made it easy to see growth in team members

Pros

Easy to monitor growth of your staff and how to improve their areas HODs can also get reviews from colleagues so its know on what they need to work on and if they are growing You can post your review anonymously

Cons

Make it easy to access the free version, I at times really need to recommend this s/w to my friends who work in HR departments

dickson from university of zimbabwe

review of impraise

If there is one task that people are not comfortable with, it has to performance review. Impraise is one application that assists in performance review and it is flexible and has feedback all the times.

Pros

It is easy to use and very user friendly. It has a well defined and structured coaching moment. it can help reduce pressure for HR personnel

Cons

Its is not for free And it has no free trials. I just dont know its capacity to meet new challenges emerging in the business.

Nathan from DoorDash

Very solid. Impressed with the product and team

Pros

Ease of use for employees. We evaluated many tools and most were complicated and employees didn't like using them.

Cons

Not as flexible as I would like. There are features we'd like to have. Impraise is building those out so I'm not too worried.

Response from Impraise

Replied June 2018

Thanks Nathan! Appreciate the feedback! What features are you looking for specifically? There's a lot in the pipeline, so knowing your priorities will help with ours!

Michelle from The Valley

Impraise is a great tool to collect feedback and to stimulate a feedback culture.

Pros

Impraise has a lot of features which is very helpful. The combination between Real-Time feedback and Reviews is really pleasant.

Cons

The software can't be in the same language. For example, the system it self is in English and when we ask for feedback, we ask the questions in Dutch. It would be nicer if the whole system can be in Dutch, not only the questions.

Easy to read and use

I really enjoy having Impraise and using it to give and receive feedback from fellow employees and leaders.

Pros

I love the ability to customize and get feedback from employees and the fact that I get an email with my responses keeps it easy to track and store for future reference.

Cons

Don't have a lot to dislike about the software.

Katrina from Dragon360

Dragon360 Review

Pros

I like the support from the Impraise team the most. I also like how easy reviewing is once reviews are in place

Cons

Sometimes setting things up is difficult and finding what I need in the dashboard. Ie: the reports after reviews are over

July 2015

Chris from RelevantHQ

July 2015

Best 360 tool I've ever used

Impraise is so easy to use, simple to get started and a real pleasure to receive feedback with. Can't imagine to use another product.

Eliana from Vonvon.inc

I use in in the company I work for. It is a great tool for give and recieve feedback.

I have improve my performance in the company I work. It is good to know how other people see how is you work.

Pros

I like how you can give feedback anonymously to your coworkers or you boss. It is good to improve your work and your performance.

Cons

One of the cons is how confused is the interface. It took me time to get use to it and learn how to use it.

Response from Impraise

Replied May 2018

Hi Eliana, thanks for the review! Although I see you didn't give our customer support any stars. Would you be able to give us any insights into why? We're constantly improving, so any feedback would be great!

Great feedback tool

Pros

Impraise's anonymous feedback tool is greatly appreciated.

Cons

The platform takes some time to learn. Spend some time, you'll be glad you did.