What are Impraise users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Impraise software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like how you can give feedback anonymously to your coworkers or you boss. It is good to improve your work and your performance."
  • icon"The software is super user-friendly and slick to onboard users into the system, but even more impressive are the people over at Impraise."
  • icon"Very user friendly and very fast response back from customer service via 'Chat. I love the chat feature too."
  • icon"And it left me puzzled once confronted with all the competences I could choose from when asking for feedback."
  • icon"When receiving feedback, it isn't shared directly with your line manager. Having to send it onto them manually is a pain and could lead to cherry picking."
  • icon"With more complex performance evaluations, it becomes difficult to maintain an overview of tasks and final review reports per person."

Browse all Impraise Reviews

• Have you used Impraise and would like to share your experience with others?

Tom

Great product, even better service!

Slick, easy and helpful.

Pros

The software is super user-friendly and slick to onboard users into the system, but even more impressive are the people over at Impraise. I've had an amazing experience from the sales and education cycle through to onboarding and customer support - I would recommend this to anybody looking for a genuine support system for the appraisal process.

Cons

so far so good...I've not come across any negative aspects of the software.

Reasons for choosing Impraise

We decided to go with a solution which focuses solely on appraisals and review processes, rather than a full-service HR platform.

Joris-Jan

Great and easy to use!

I had a great experience, especially with the onboarding. The onboarding offered all the support I needed what made the implementation a succes.

Pros

Impraise offers a great interface and could be integrated within Slack. This makes the tool easy to use and quickly accepted within the team. The options to set up different kind of reviews and the goal setting functionalities are very nice to use.

Cons

The software lacks the ability to adjust your questions in the review in order.

Reasons for choosing Impraise

The software and easy to use interface. Also the expertise regarding performance management and onboarding process. Personal approach and coaching.

Response from Impraise

Hi Joris-Jan, thanks for your feedback! We're glad the slack integration helped with adoption we hear this a lot from our customers after implementation. Regarding the review question order you can absolutely do this! As an admin when setting up the questions in the review, there are 6 dots on the left side of each question. All you need to do is select and drag each question to where it should be in the order. Then click save, and you're done! We just noticed it wasn't explained in the help centre articles, so we've just added it in there now. Thanks for pointing this out!

Replied February 2020

Ramiro

Industry: Environmental Services

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to share. Fast to do (if it the impraise is not regular -see 'cons')

Cons

You can't easily copy an impraise you send out before. This means it is time intensive to ask for feedback for a training you give on a regular basis. You would have to type in the questions again every time you give the training. A simple 'repeat questionaire function' would improve the user experience Also the schaling in my oppinion is too positive and therefore the instrument is too blunt. I understand it makes it easier for everyone to give eachother positive feedback, but you are already doing a good job with a score of two according to the scaling system

Nissanka

“Impressive ‘Impraise’”

Cost effective. User friendly UI with breathtaking designs. It’s a good user experience, and most of the employees are highly pleased with the system. Backed by a competent support team.

Pros

Humans are so demanding that it is the most challenging task every HR department constantly has to undergo. With the evolution of Talent management tools, this arduous task is becoming less complicated. ‘Impraise’ definitely plays a praise-worthy role in achieving this task by automating the process of Performance Appraisal to make sure that there isn’t any oversights. Impraise allows appraisals through many channels, namely line- managers/supervisors, self assessments, peer assessments, thereby opening the opportunity for employees to feel their recognition real-time. As a result employees can understand what is expected of them (their strengths, weaknesses) and make corrections. Also these real time data helps the HR managers to coach employees without further delays and guide through the progressive path. All these are the result of the inter-activeness of the system

Cons

right now we haven’t found any noteworthy negatives, but definitely can expect at any moment just as any other software. I believe Impraise will have solutions for emerging issues.

Corina

Good tool for supporting company feedback culture & conversations.

The setup was smooth, with great onboarding and support from the Impraise Team. During this period the team were extremely quick to respond to every question we had. Ultimately if you want to create and maintain a company culture with transparent feedback, you need more than just a tool, but Impraise is a great tool to support you and a great place to start.

Pros

Easy to use, quick to set up reviews. The library with supporting information is also extremely helpful- either for FAQs for administrators of the tool, as well as tips on giving feedback and setting SMART goals for regular users.

Cons

If you are looking for a more detailed Performance Management tool, this might not be what you are looking for. With more complex performance evaluations, it becomes difficult to maintain an overview of tasks and final review reports per person. Additionally, for very big companies, the interface could still use some tweaking to make it easier to select whole teams and not need to click through hundreds of employees to add to a review.

Response from Impraise

Thanks for your feedback! We've heard this from other customers recently as well, and we will begin working on solutions to both of these challenges soon. Watch out for updates from your CSM!

Replied February 2020

Great tool for sharing insights and organising personal development

I really enjoyed impraise in comparison to other systems I have used (generally internally tooled systems), it is straight forward and simple and both easy to give and receive praise. I have even added it to my slack status "Will work for impraise"

Pros

I enjoy the easy to use customer interface, it is all very intuitive and straight forward, no manual required :D Its good to have everything in one place where you can look back. I liked the ability to shout out easily to people within the company who have gone above and beyond and to be able to have this information visible to immediate manager

Cons

I found the way it hid the origin of some of the feedback a little bit of a nuisance, not just from me but also from my line manager which meant it was hard to tell what feedback came from within the squad and what came from outside. It would have been good for my manager to at least have visibility of this so that we cold assess the importance of the feedback by gauging the amount of time spent with the person giving feedback. We also found last review it was a little hard to add contractors/non-internal people which would have been handy as I had worked quite closely with a specific external company and their feedback on how the integration etc went, if I had managed to smooth their path into our business and if there was things I could improve upon this process for any future contractors/external companies interacting on such a close level with us

Amazing customer support, and easy-to-use platform

Pros

The support team is very responsive and helpful in any needs, requests, or last-minute changes (mostly when I mess something up and need them to fix it for me). Platform is simple to use, and events are easy to set up.

Cons

Everything is still done manually, and as an admin I don't have access to as much as I would like in some areas- creating new teams still goes through their service side, which for a startup like us can be challenging as we constantly change our structure. Would also be helpful if admins had access to see every detail of real-time feedback as I believe currently we can only see overall scores and things like that, instead of the notes that a person shares with another teammate.

Response from Impraise

Hi there, thanks for the review! we thrive on feedback, so this is absolutely necessary for us to constantly improve. We're currently improving the manual process, to make it easier for admins to to update and change your structure. Thanks again!

Performance Management

It's an awesome software which all result oriented companies ought to embrace for relevance.

Pros

It's user friendly, Organized and you can retrieve records at any time you want them.

Cons

Report generation and sharing option. I liked the connectivity between my supervisor and feedback from my workmates.

Fun of giving Feedback

Pros

The most I liked about this software in the UI and UX. It is easy to use. Since I test tested this on UAT side, both Admin wise and the user wise it is easy to use. The Confetti was commendable thing

Cons

The least about the software is about flagging the comment. You can't flag a comment. I know this isn't a feature of this software but this could enhance it.

Vytautas

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Amazing tool to support feedback culture in the company

Pros

I like and we do use a lot to facilitate feedback between peers in various teams. That might include 360 feedback sessions within the teams or even cross-team feedback sessions. As a manager I do enjoy good quality reports for each of my reports as well ease of use to put our agreements or meeting notes into the tool. That allows later to convert them into goals or specific action items which we can monitor in the tool as well. Very handy!

Cons

I did not like that we cannot discuss the positive or negative feedback which was received by my reports. I think that would encourage peers to give each other positive feedback with an idea that their peer's manager will note this during the one-to-ones or performrance reviews.

Sherif

Industry: Publishing

I'm using Imparise to provide feedback to my team

It allows me to provide instant feedback to my team, & to keep tracking their progress in certain areas, it is really helpful communication tool between people.

Pros

Easy to use, practical, can be used on daily bases, you can track your previously submitted feedback through the app. & track progress.

Cons

Analytics is not in the app, & the response to the feedback is not always visible in the email, you have to log into the app to see it.

Response from Impraise

Thanks Sherif! this goes a long way to improving our platform! we'll take your review into account for the future of Impraise! I see you gave our customer support team 4/5. How can we make that a 5?

Replied June 2018

Great tool to set KPI's and send feedback to your peers

This tool has given me more visibility and transparency in an easy to track format which is great

Pros

Easy to give praise and feedback to your peers. It makes setting team and individual goals and milestones easy. This tool is perfect during 1:1's to review the progress of your KPI's either by yourself or with your superiors. You can easily check off once completed or amend, it's easy to track your overall progress to see if you're meeting your targets. You are able to see other team goals for full transparency. The 360 feature is a great addition to receive anonymous feedback from your team with ideas for self improvement as well as areas you are excelling in

Cons

Not sure if it's a glitch but my 360 feedback from 2018 marker has reset to 3 out of 5 on everything & you can't see how how highly you were graded for each question.

Finn

Convenient and easy to use feedback tool

Pros

Very simple to use and user friendly. Also, the library with supporting data is amazingly accommodating both for FAQs as well as administrators of the tool. Perfect for the management of customer feedback. Impraise helps my team with assessing our strenghts and weaknesses.

Cons

We would like the tool to be more adjustable, meaning that we´d like to be able to change the text so that it precisely fits our very own preferences. Also, we are from time to time experiencing smaller bugs. This is not a very big issue, however we feel that it would be nice if it could be fixed.

Kaja

An amazing feedback tool to foster learning culture in a company

Pros

It is very easy to use and to set up review rounds. It provides a lot of flexibility in defining target groups for reviews and types of reviews you would want to conduct. The feature I loved the most about it was the one where you can rate your teammates on specific skills you have identified as crucial for your company. This provides you with a clear visual cue on how each individual is doing and whether there is a need to work on improving certain skills/areas...

Cons

That we did not have a plugin with our HRIS so we had to add all new joiner details manually.

Response from Impraise

Thanks for your feedback Kaja! We're glad you find the Skills & Competencies Review options helpful! Did you know people can also ask people for feedback on these skills, so they can learn even faster outside of formal reviews? As for the HRIS integration we're actually already in touch with your IT team discussing options for automated user management. Hopefully we can have this working for you soon!

Replied October 2020

Rob

Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy user interface for feedback and performance management processes

Documentation in one place, higher buy-in for employees.

Pros

I like most that the software really als a nice UI. This aids enourmously to the implementation for our employees. In the back end I can follow and monitor what is going on so that I can take timely actions if needed. Development is ongoing so Impraise is open for feedback on new features. Our customer support (Boyan) is straight up a Hero who replies within an hour and always fixes issues right away.

Cons

I would like to have an own admin portal to customise my own portal. As this is not avaiable some "easy" customization options and word choicing is not possible. We for example use the word "objective" in place of "goal" and cannot adjust the wording.

Response from Impraise

Thanks Rob! Boyan and the Impraise team appreciate the feedback!! we'll make sure to take your feedback into account for our future product developments.

Martijn

Helpful but still quite buggy

Impraise supports the discussion on what your strengths and weaknesses are and where there is work to be done. It does so in a easy-to-use way.

Pros

Before Impraise there was no tool that supported 360 feedback within this company, as far as I know. So just for that raison it's great. The alternative is using a paper version, if you want to keep it secure. It's easy to use, you check the right competences and enter the email addresses of your collegeaus and off you go. Besides that, it's easy to give a coworker a compliment or endorse him or her in any way.

Cons

The software is buggy, the user interface could be more helpful and overall I miss guidance in what you ask feedback on. I asked 5 coworkers for feedback and after the report was rendered I saw that 3 coworkers were missing. They entered their feedback on time but somehow it went missing along the process. I reported a bug with support. It took them over 2 months to fix it. Now am I a patient guy, but my manager wasn't to happy about it that I had to awnser that the feedback was on its way again and again. I'm still struggling to find my way in Impraise which tells me that the UI could be more guiding towards the different features. And it left me puzzled once confronted with all the competences I could choose from when asking for feedback. I made a few up myself and I selected all the standard competences resulting in quite a survey for my coworkers. Guidance in this area would be helpful getting to the right and useable feedback.

Kelly-Jane

Easy and engaging

It's really easy to work with. It helps with engaging people in your personal and work development. I really like that our company uses this tooling and I recommended it to my previous boss.

Pros

I love that I have an overview of all my reports. But also the possibility to send and receive praises. This really helps with positive re-enforcement.

Cons

I put some personal goals in impraise, and I couldnt find how to share these goals with someone (besides my manager)

Response from Impraise

Thanks for your feedback on goal sharing! We recently released more goal sharing and visibility options (with more coming soon). You can now add a contributor to your goal who has the same access as your manager, or invite observers who can view your goal. We hope that helps! If you want more details around your options here, make sure to check out the help centre. Also, keep an eye out for more new goal features coming soon

Replied January 2020

Lyndsay

Has the building blocks and foundation for a great piece of software!

Impraise is a great tool for small start-ups to start running performance reviews and getting candid feedback. Their software is still a bit buggy and support turnaround isn't the quickest, but if you have patience to properly implement their program you will see a large return on your investment. Our culture has become much more transparent and our team loves receiving real time event based performance feedback. The app is very easy to use as well.

Pros

Ease of use, amazing app! Has helped our company culture immensely by providing our team with a way to solicit real time feedback on presentations, meetings, and projects. They are on the right track towards building out a fantastic solution for performance reviews.

Cons

The product is a bit glitchy from time to time. Support can sometimes be spotty, but I will say the Customer Experience Manager has been amazing in handling my questions when she gets to them.

Feedback and reviews for peers, managers and direct reports

Peer and manager reviews. Access from mobile.

Pros

It is easy to quickly fill out feedback that team members request from me, and likewise it is easy to quickly construct a feedback form and send it out to specific people. I like the convenience of using the mobile app, because it means that I can give feedback during downtime hours.

Cons

The navigation on the mobile app is slightly difficult to understand, given that I use it on a half-yearly basis. There are three sections (with only icons to differentiate them) to it and I end up just swiping between each section to find the relevant area.

Rebecca

Industry: Utilities

Great performance review software

This is only my 2nd year using this software... it took some getting used to but I like it now.

Pros

Very user friendly and very fast response back from customer service via 'Chat'.... I love the chat feature too!

Cons

Once I hit enter to save my answer for 1 of the 2 questions, it automatically sent the review w/o my 2nd answer so had to contact Customer Service to re-open the review so I could submit my answers to the 2nd question.

Reasons for switching to Impraise

Due to NRG acquisition of XOOM Energy.... new software, rules, equipment, etc

Stuart

Effective software to assist in driving a feedback culture

Pros

The system is easy to implement and use. It has saved significant time in review cycles and enabled higher levels of engagement across the business.

Cons

You cant have multiple reporting lines The praise feature can become noise with the slack implementation

Positive feedback

The benefits are an improved performance management process and improved hiring process.

Pros

User-friendly, easy to implement and you can use it for multiple purposes.

Cons

It is difficult to achieve sync with your HRIS.

na

Great at praise

It is a good tool to "spread the message", it is helpful when trying to ramp up commitment across the operations teams. Being able to receive positive comments on a job well done on time, and being able to advice on a bad behaviour enables us to act faster.

Pros

An excellent tool to give customers a voice, and to help us send the managers' and clients' comments to the right employee.

Cons

The goal setting and mesurement is a little simple, so it does not comply with more complicated metrics that are sometimes used.

Response from Impraise

Thanks for the feedback! how do we make that three star into a five star?

Replied September 2018

Tereza

Absolutely great support, nothing is a problem, Impraise guys are amazing :)

Pros

It´s easy to use, it´s synced with our office communicator Slack. Praise feature is really great, you can appreciate a person immediately after a successful project, you can thank via Praise feature. It´s quick, smooth and it really helps.

Cons

Company objectives cannot be cascaded from the top down. You cannot give a feedback to the whole team.

Optimize your management, communication and performance of your staff with Impraise

Pros

Tool that is easy to use and extremely complete when it comes to implementing strategies, monitoring and performance monitoring within organizations. One of its fundamental pillars is that according to the follow-ups you can establish action plans and feedback of daily activities, meetings, among others.

Cons

It is complicated and opportunities to review the emails sent. Have easy access to the comment made to give you a timely response. It is usually very intermittent

Impraise