Browse Interviewer.AI Reviews

James from The Growth Works

Innovative and fast evolving

Lovely team, easy to use software.

Pros

We are regularly complimented on our innovative recruitment practices thanks to Interviewer.ai. The ability to rapidly screen candidates in such an intense job market is highly valuable, and we'bve saved days worth of management time not having to meet candidates that don't suit the role in terms of approach, attitude, experience or something else that isn't obvious from the CV. We appreciate not every candidate wants to do a video - we lose a few candidates this way - but this is definitely the way recruitment goes and I believe everyone should get comfortable that you may need to be video-ed as part of your professional life.

Cons

We lose candidates who dont want to do a video. We dont use the AI scoring much. Transcripts have many errors.

Reasons for Choosing Interviewer.AI

The team were responsive.

Nikola from Tutlo Sp. z o.o.

Tutlo <> Interviewer.AI

In our company, the HR department focuses primarily on finding the best English teachers. We are a startup that is growing very fast - many clients join us every day, which is why our recruitment needs for language experts are very high. Fortunately, thanks to the Interviewer.AI platform, we were able to significantly accelerate and automate our main recruitment. Candidates are tested from many angles thanks to artificial intelligence, thanks to which we can immediately hire the best people for our company. This is a huge time-saver as plain CRM is not enough nowadays - especially with a large number of applications, where it is not possible to talk to each person individually and we all know each person is much more than just a CV. I believe it's a great tool for every company!

Pros

It's great that candidates can do videos whenever they want. It saves a lot of time for recruiters because we don't have to reschedule interviews if the candidate didn't show up. Also, the platform is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

It would be great if we could search for candidates in general not knowing in which recruitment he's in (for example often call to ask some questions and we don't know on which position he or she applied, so general search in all database would be great). We also miss email history with each candidate.

Reasons for Switching to Interviewer.AI

We wanted our recruitment much more automated

Response from Interviewer.AI

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the feedback Nikola. We are putting your feature request for candidate search in our product roadmap. Will update you once it's ready.

Beena from August One Pte Ltd

Beena

Pros

The video interviews and the first round of analysis of the candidates

Cons

There is no feature to create reports on the candidates analysis and to export into excel. This would make it a really handy tool when analyzing candidates.

Solomon from SISOL LABOUR PROJECTS

User review

I enjoy the system. It is important for my business and I really see value in the on demand interview functionality.

Pros

I like the speed of support and functionality in that it makes recruitment easy and helps in reducing candidates screening time. My favourite feature is the on demand video interviews. I get to meet the candidates before the actual interview

Cons

I don’t like the fact that when you refer a candidate to your client or hiring manager there is links to developer company. I suggest that they remove that all together and leave the logo. As a recruitment agency this become a problem and clients feel they are forced to subscribe to something they don’t know. Job applicants saved on the system should be used as potential candidates in new jobs if they qualify. I suggest that the system should suggest candidates already on the system for new job opportunities.

Reasons for Choosing Interviewer.AI

It contained functionalities we needed to pivot our businesses and implement strategies.

Fan from Nanyang Technological University

Interview Coaching for NBS Postgraduate Students

We are solving an important element of solutions provided by a university career center: interview coaching. Traditionally this had been a tedious process where we had limited touch points with students through the few face-to-face workshops that we could organize in a year. With interviewer.ai it has enabled us reaching a large number of students with regular coaching practice and immediate feedback opportunities. It has been a great experience working with the interviewer.ai team as well on continuous improvement of the platform.

Pros

interviewer.ai is an easy-to-use platform that we adopted since end of 2019. It has enabled us a new way of coaching students their interview skills: on-demand interview coaching. We could easily integrate the platform with our existing process to train a large number of students on standardized virtual interview practices, as well as help students with specific needs on customized coaching. The platform continues to upgrade itself and has provided us with new features that would help us improve our offerings for our students.

Cons

The accuracy of AI text-to-speech recognition for non-native English speakers, as well as feedback for some other AI parameters could still improve to provide more consistent insights for candidates based on AI scores provided by the platform.

Response from Interviewer.AI

Replied June 2020

Thank you Yang Fan. It has been a great pleasure working with you to bring this product to your students at Nanyang Business School.

Kumaresan from Hydroleap

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent and User-friendly app

I am reducing the time taken for the entire hiring cycle and having to pore through many resumes. The resume scoring offers me this feature and also I am also benefitting from the workmap assessment (how much of the candidate's characteristics matches with what the role should have) and the video scoring where I am able to see the candidates through video and observe their nuances and body language as well as their preparedness. I really enjoy using the app.

Pros

I like the video interview feature as well as the various assessments the app offers - resume scoring, workmap assessment and video scoring. It is easy to integrate with my current hiring practices and platform and best of all, it is very easy to set up and use.

Cons

Currently I like almost all aspects of it but what could be improved is the voice to word translation as there are still some errors in there and when I cannot make sense of the sentences I have to listen to the audio file. But this is a minor issue.

Reasons for Choosing Interviewer.AI

I am currently using LinkedIn as my primary tool for hiring and the Interviewer AI app is very complementary to it.

Mark from Pureland Global Venture

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

A great solution on the raise

Pros

For a small size company, it is exceptional! Given we do not have an HR function, hiring interns and juniors always takes too much time in terms of administration and time. Now with Interviewer.ai, i can customize the questions and have a chance to listen to everyone. It is great because we won't be missing out good candidate. Also post-interview, the AI does the ranking to a reasonable level, so it helps to arrange the candidate in an efficient manner. With very easy to use acceptance and rejection function for us. I would recommend any small size business to take a look.

Cons

Currently, given they are still at the earlier stage, the AI needs to be improved and also would be good to have more functions and filters.

Reasons for Choosing Interviewer.AI

It does everything we need at a good price.

Response from Interviewer.AI

Replied June 2020

Thanks Mark. We will work on the features and Artificial Intelligence (AI) assessments. We are probably one of the only platforms out there that is measuring competencies and transparently sharing how the AI scores them. We will work harder.

Prakash from 9 Yards Innovation

Great tool with a variety of metrics

Pros

Ample metrics that can be used to better evaluate candidates on top of the video interviews

Cons

There could be an option to pick and choose the crucial metrics relevant to the individual organization.

Aurélie from Absolute Internship

Great Product to save time!

Pros

Very user friendly Quick to set up Very fast customer service / support High quality videos with lots of personalisation possible

Cons

So far I am not sure, we have been using the software for a month and I can feel the efficiency improving!

Response from Interviewer.AI

Replied June 2020

Thanks Aurelie for the wonderful review. Appreciate it!

Interviewer.AI attempting to accelerate hiring decisions

Mixed experiences while use that to find a new job in this pandemic. Helpful but not up to the promises.

Pros

- For hiring manager it helps screen ghost candidates and and robot resume submitters automatically - Nice integration with LInkedIn to save time entering candidate information - Intimate connection between students and coach (1-1) especially useful in this pandemic

Cons

- The premise is flawed, it is unclear the "AI" is fair or not... - Great candidates may have a bad resume... better meet them in person, unless companies opt for a low false positive rate of hiring. - Advertising images on the front page is quite insulting showing candidates photos which is unfair for physically unatrractive candidates

Mohamed from ITV Networks Foundation

Industry: Broadcast Media

Brilliant Product - I rate it 10 out of 10

It saves me a lot of time. If we had to do manually what Interviewer.ai does automatically then it would cost us 10 x the monthly cost of the software

Pros

I found the product very easy to use. It was intuitive and does what it says. Very cost effective Saves a lot of time. This product will pay for itself in one month.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. It works as advertised.

Reasons for Choosing Interviewer.AI

Not applicable. I did not compare to other products. I liked what I saw and bought it.

Response from Interviewer.AI

Replied April 2021

Dear Mohamed, Thank you for your words of appreciation. Look forward to a long-term partnership.

William from SUSS

Training of Students for Video Interviews

Pros

The format and questions are easily customized. The AI was able to give good feedback on students' performance/behaviours during the video. The scorer's comments were also translated into pretty detailed and accurate feedback.

Cons

Nothing to not like. However may be good, especially when used for training purposes, that the subject be able to score themselves before instructor score them. Also perhaps some sort of peer scoring, of course with the appropriation permissions and safeguards

Response from Interviewer.AI

Replied June 2020

Thanks William. Look forward to a longterm partnership together.