• Pros

• "Great customer service and very user friendly."

• "It does payroll very well and is easy to use for the end user."

• "Ease of use. Clients love it. Robust self service."

• Cons

• "The website is a little hard to navigate at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's incredibly simple. "

• "Kind of an ugly interface, however that is entirely subjective. I would recommend this software for use in a small to mid size company."

• "The mobile capability is weak - the app works great but only includes a few options, and the website is not optimized for mobile devices."

Browse isolved Reviews

Heidi E. from Deseret First Credit Union

Multiple Features

Pros

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations. - Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day. - Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Cons

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Brandy from Thunderzone

First time experience

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Pros

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Cons

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

We didn't choose iSolved by choice, we were transitioned in because iSolved bought out our previous payroll company. We thought that it would be better than the company we were with based on the demos, but had an extremely rough start and second guessing that decision. I think that maybe it will get better and if not we will have to go separate paths. I'm learning a lot but will need more help to figure out what I want to do.

Chrissy from Southeast Petro

Horrible Customer Service

The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion. Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Pros

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Cons

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours. Employees must have an email to access their paystubs. Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

This was not a choice.

Bill from FS

Very easy

Very easy to use and other then the rare website down error no complaints

Pros

All I have to do is sign in (enter a code if I'm logging into a new computer) and do a quick time stamp. Very easy.

Cons

Very rarely the website is down and I am unable to document the time. Fortunately you can still document time but it is extra work.

Great software and support for benefits and hr

Great option if you are looking for a software focused on HR and benefits without payroll.

Pros

Easy to use software if you are comfortable with benefits and hr admin. Easy layout and without unnecessary frills.

Cons

I can't say there is anything negative about this software, perhaps it's not the cheapest ever, but that's best it's uncomplicated and thorough.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Better quality, less complicated, software is modern and continuously improves.

RHONDA from SHOTO & AKEDO

Industry: Restaurants

iSolved - Payroll & Onboarding

Streamlining all processes from hiring, on boarding, payroll, timekeeping, benefits.

Pros

Ease of use, online university training for the different modules. Customer service and response time is AMAZING!

Cons

Switching between companies on the same account gets stuck at times or pulls info from the previous Company when in individual time information.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Customer service and full access to dedicated account rep.

Audra from Wickens Herzer Panza

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Pros

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Cons

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Robust software at a very good cost at the time.

Holly from DFS

Industry: Wholesale

HORRIBLE customer service

Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Pros

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

Cons

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They purchased a small company that did payroll for my former company. I wouldn't choose them again.

Ashley from Geisinger

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Pros

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Cons

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

Robbie from Eclectic Eye

Poor Customer Service

Poor. It's a shame too because the software and reporting seem like quality products. None of that matters if no one can help when a problem arises.

Pros

Isolve has some great features but their lack of customer service, an account rep, or a routine person to help when there are issues with our account render those features useless.

Cons

Terrible customer service. The lack of any accountability by having someone to specifically handle our account has made no one responsible for us at any time. No follow up on requests for help. Months with various tax issues and no follow up costing us fines with a neighboring state. We have wasted so much time just trying to get people to call or email us back.

Michelle from INIT Innovations in Transportation

Great Product for the Money!

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Cons

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

iSolved was a complete HRIS system, looked user friendly for both the employee and the Administrator and I was correct!

Morgan from IH Mississipi Valley Credit Union

Getting better all the time!

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Cons

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Reasons for Choosing isolved

We bought iSolved through an Accounting firm because we value the specialized support they offer such as actual CPA's, tax experts, HR experts, etc.

greg from BEI

Not so Happy

Just o.k. If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Pros

navigating the system is pretty easy. Did love representative in support.

Cons

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call. Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module. Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology. Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up. Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Kimber from Carepoint Network, Inc.

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Pros

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

Cons

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Stephanie from SAERTEX USA

Industry: Textiles

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Pros

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Cons

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support

Suzanna from Coastal Payroll

iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows

Pros

iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Cons

The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users. But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

Colin from Crown Imaging

Poor service

Their support structure is VERY poor. No continuity of service. Every call is like calling them the first time since you are not assigned a support person. Generic number to call. Generic email to send to. The MOST frustrating situation is the most recent and the reason for my review. As owner, I don’t have time to chase down issues with payroll so when I received a notice from the state that we didn’t pay our payroll taxes, I immediately called the main number and as always, dealing with a new person, I described the issue: iSolved took the money out of my account; they need to pay the state. I was told someone would call me back. Never did. So I called again to a new person. I had to repeat the whole story again, with agitation this time. I was told I needed to email the letter from the state and it would be forwarded to the tax dept for handling. So I did. Next the state called me asking for the payment. I told the person I had twice reached out to the payroll company who took the taxes out of my account and I had twice contacted them to handle it. This week I received a LETTER OF DEFAULT from the state giving me until this Sunday to pay or they would put a lien on my business. I placed another call to the generic main number and told the story a third time with MUCH aggravation. I was told to send the letter to be sent to the tax dept. I demanded to talk to the tax dept. I was promised a call back. Nothing. So I had to pay it online myself to avoid default

Pros

It has many features available for the user

Cons

Not intuitive. Usually have to call to figure out what I need to do

Reasons for Choosing isolved

I wrongly assumed it would be easier to flow with the buyout vs switching.

Rebecca from ASSISTED RESIDENTIAL SERVICES

iSolved HCM Technology Review

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Pros

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Cons

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

cynthia from NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center, Inc.

AssetHR and iSolved

It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Pros

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Cons

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The ability to have the relationship with AssetHR as well as their support. As shared earlier their customer service is par to none.

Cynthia from guilford child development

Good Product

I really enjoyed the system so much better when I had dedicated customer support. Since the new customer service platform, it has been much more difficult.

Pros

I love all the available features. There is so much that can be done with this product.

Cons

Report Writing can be very difficult. Need the ability to pull both payroll and HR together more seamlessly.

Kelly from ASEC

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Pros

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Cons

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

When I came to my company iSolved was already in place, however I am a former user of Paylocity and I was very happy with them.

September 2016

Amy from Voila Auto Group

September 2016

HRIS Review of Infinisource

Pros

That they have improved the product considerably, on an ongoing basis, over the last 2 years, which means they will continue to improve it as things change going forward.

Cons

That I was sold on it being an "all-inclusive" product 2 years ago, when it was not. It was a product that had integrated several partner products into one, which always means glitches and problems as information is translated from one system to another. Now they have changed that, but am now even more skeptical of what the sales folks tell me than before, unfortunately.

Becka from Malheur County Child Development Center

iSolved HCM Technology review

lots of time saving

Pros

All encompassing, clean view, Employee interaction

Cons

customer service response time, inability to see more than one screen at the same time

Cost for capabilities

Deanna from IMCO Carbide Tool Inc.

iSolved HCM Technology Review

The software if phenomenal. The customer service, once you are able to get ahold of someone, is very knowledgeable. The tax area needs some major improvements, however, I am certain this is being looked into and my issues have been assigned personal attention and are being handled. Overall, I rely on this software on an hourly basis and I cannot even fathom using any other software (and I've used a few in my past).

Pros

Functionality, Flexibility, and Ease of Use for HR, Payroll, and employee users.

Cons

Honestly, the iSolved team is very open to hearing anything that we think could be improved with the software. So, the items I like least about the actual software are irrelevant, as they have been shared with iSolved and I am sure they are looking into ways to improve the software, as they continuously do.

Wendy from Bio-Gro, Inc

Industry: Chemicals

Great Product!

Great implementation experience. Was able to take payroll process from 1.5 days to 3 hours

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, hr& payroll in one system. Ability to create own content in University, better employee tracking from an HR perspective

Cons

Having to purchase mojo in order to conduct performance reviews-i wish it was included with hcm. I'm just starting to figure out what I don't have access to as an administrator.

INFORMATIONAL AND EASY

I love this software its the best we have used at our company.

Pros

I love how this software has all of my information conveniently and easy in one place for me to find. This software keeps up with my PTO hours, my employment history with my company, pay history and more. I also love that I can print my W2 straight from the site.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the software is that it does not save my sign in info. So I have to type my user ID and password every time I sign in. But I guess because the information is sensitive this is their way of protecting my information so I understand that. Other than that there is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software.

Susan from Accu Data Workforce Solutions

iSolved HCM review

Pros

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Cons

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Valerie from Bankers' Bank

Comprehensive and Service Orientated

I am very pleased and feel I am getting a great value for my money

Pros

The software meets all your HRIS and payroll needs. The additional services through Infinisource and FMLA administration are useful for a small HR team.

Cons

I'd love to have more options for security that can be assigned to each area such as Assets only instead of the overall category. Customer service can be slow to respond.

September 2015

David from Spartan Paving

September 2015

Quite possibly the worst software I have ever used...

Pros

This software has one merit... the security principals practiced are pentagon level. Your employees will have to type about 5 times the information into their phone or computer as they do to login to their online banking. I can login to my online banking app with about 20 key presses. This app requires more than 40. Passwords are enforced with a complexity that leads to numerous support calls for lost passwords. This would be well and good if the system actually allowed you to access some sort of sensitive data... however the mobile app allows you to punch in and out ONLY with no provision for actually seeing your recorded time. So yes, fort knox security principals that are so onerous your users will HATE you. The app existed in version 3.x before they added an option to save your login name and company id... I have typed my user name and company code hundreds of times during our roll out. This has been addressed now... in version 4. Think about that for a moment. Your company code is a random string your employees will need to remember. The format is X9999999 at least in our case. So yeah, tell your common laborer he must remember C4585209 or something similar to use your time clock... as well as his login name and password.

Cons

The software is at best broken. The development team are slightly above high school level. The support is non existent. You will be told they will fix it in the next version. The phone app does NOT work on all phones. The login screen is "cut off" on smaller screens and there is no way to swipe down to see the login button. No workaround exists as you cannot press the off screen button. NO support. The phone app also does not allow an employee to view their recorded hours. This leads to numerous punches as they believe it did work. Server connectivity issues are very common. Be prepared to "fix" timecards for employees every single day. The check stub viewing app, while integrated into the mobil app, requires the use of a completely different login and stupidly complex password. You WILL be getting calls every week when your employees get locked out because they forgot their password or used the punch login for the paystub side. When this happens, you cannot simply reset the password... no you must send them a system generated email and they have to go through the process of choosing a password and secret questions all over again. Again, I can get into my online banking software MUCH easier. If you expect this software to work with mobile employees think again. Unless they have access to an actual computer they will not be able to see their timecard or paystubs. Your employees WILL HATE YOU if you force them to use this. We are limping this pile of garbage software to the end of our construction season and migrating to a new solution over the winter break. We have lost employees because of this software. The software forces the employees mobile device to use "system time" which is good but it does NOT force the use of GPS when punching. An employee can simply turn off location services before he punches and you have no idea if he was sitting in bed or at the job site.

Hailey from IMCO Carbide Tool Inc

iSolved HCM Technology Review

I wish we had our own Customer Service Rep. It's much easier to have a specific person to call into and that gives an opportunity to have a good relationship with that Rep.

Pros

I like that it's very easy to navigate!!

Cons

Understanding the Client Management and all the functionalities. Would like to have more training.

Lisa from Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie

Great for small businesses

Lacks in the area of communications.

Pros

Reporting ease User friendly Payroll previews

Cons

Lack of customization Timing of hot fixes

Cost Contract (terms)

Karen from Demountable Concepts, Inc

Love the Software-Not the Customer Service

Up until now it has been great. However, I have a tax issue and I'm trying to figure out where the mistake is. It is impossible to get support. General Customer Service tells me that I need to wait for the Tax department to respond, but after 15 days of calling and emailing, I am still waiting. This is totally not acceptable. If they want to keep customers, there should be a 24 hour turn around.

Pros

Price, functionality, ease of use, ability to generate my own reporting

Cons

Customer service. If you have a simple question, it is easy and I admit they always answer the phone. If it is more technical and requires a different department, such as tax, you will wait and unacceptable amount of time.

ariel from init

great product

Pros

easy to use and a clear explanation of each item

Cons

not as flexible as possible, would like to be label things as we wished

Rhonda from PayPro HCS

System review

They have helped our service bureau grow because of the many products. I hope they continue to expand the product so we can remain relevant in the marketplace. Our company absolutely made the right choice for us by moving to iSolved.

Pros

It has allowed our business to grow because of the broad set of features it has. We have been on the product for almost 5 years. I love the fact that they continually expand the system.

Cons

support. The limited ability to have meaningful input on product enhancements

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Believed they had a better product that would scale across our entire client base.

Pat from HTSS, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Terrible customer service

Whatever the issue is, either the response time is slow or there is absolutely no response at all. We have been a customer for several years, and had always been able to increase and decrease our number of licenses according to our business needs with no penalty. Recently, we added quite a few licenses and when we did not need them anymore, we were told that we would have to continue to pay for them for a period of one year. We have gone to the extent of involving our attorney, who has sent several emails as well as letters but he has not received any response back at all either. I have never worked with a company that operates like this and we will be discontinuing our service with them immediately.

Pros

The software is very functional

Cons

Terrible service, more expensive than others

Brent from Morrison Center

April 2013

The Morrison Center is an Performing Arts Center on a the campus of Boise State University. We basically operate twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week with 100 - 150 stagehands between part time and students. Up until the TimeForce clock we were still using an old time clock and then hand writing the times to paper to be able to send to payroll. We purchased the time force system (IQ 400) this past fall and for us it took some extra work because of the University OIT. But, the implementation team from Timeforce helped with every part of the install. Kelli Anthony, my main contact, was always so helpful. She help build the files needed for the system to run and was always there to help with any questions. I may have a pretty easy set up since I do not have benefits with students and part time temps, but I always felt I was as important of a customer as some big company with 1000 employees. When we started to send info to payroll Kelli and others helped with building spreadsheets that the University could except and made sure everything has worked for us here at the Morrison Center. Myself and the supervisors took the online classes to learn about the system during the implementation period. These were very helpful to the team giving them a good understanding of the system. Kelli spent many hours working with me to understand the admin functions of the program. The program is very easy to use which is important to myself because it is a time saver for us. The new time clock has brought about more accuracy to our payroll reports with less rewriting of time sheets and keeping accounts more up to date. The speed of getting reports following shows is new to us because we do not have to wait for the University to make reports for us has been another big advantage. We continue to try different parts of the report capabilities of this program and fine tune it to our direct needs is a large advantage.

Alexis from Chopra Enterprises

Good review

It has really good reporting and the university is very helpful.

Pros

It is very user friendly and has a lot of capabilities

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. Everything has been very helpful

The software has a lot of features but it is sometimes cumbersome to use

It does track data quite well, but sometimes it is hard to access that data

Pros

It is a nice centralized system and it can store a lot of employee information/data. It can link to different systems to save time with updating information. It also seems to have a lot of features that we have not yet tapped into.

Cons

Some features do not work as I would expect them to work or you need to reload the page to see things appear correctly. The software also feels a bit dated. You sometimes need to run a report or create a custom report to access some of your employee data.

Rosanne from Williamstown Bank

I'm glad I made the switch

Overall I really like using iSolved and I'm excited to expand our usage as we grow our business.

Pros

the importing of data and the ease of processing payroll

Cons

I'd like to be able to see what the employee sees similar to a login as customer available to me in other admin portals I work in.

Rebecca from Utah Power Credi tUnion

Connect 2019

I really like, and like it even more after the confernece

Pros

I got my money's worth on the first day.

Cons

Classes would run out of the handout before all people attending could receive one.

Stephanie from J&H Oil Company

Industry: Oil & Energy

iSolved HCM Technology Review

7 - my CSR is great.... but I usually have to email about 2-3 times if things were "sent up" a level. And once things are sent up and fixed, I am not notified.

Pros

it can be pretty user friendly when it comes to manager/supervisor/ee view's.

Cons

The set up of items can be very confusing.... and if one thing is done out of order, the entire setup doesn't work. And only sometimes can you go in and edit it.. in onboarding, you have to start almost completely over for a simple change .

Jenessa from COMPanion Corporation

Terrible product with terrible protocols

As an employee, user of iSolved for payroll, I completely despise this software. It is actually inconvenient in every aspect; iSolved is slow to the point I'm unsure if it is even working, an organization does not exist for users to perform tasks and customer support is not available for non-admin users even when it requires for an error page to be fixed! The product is so slow that even a "quick punch" takes extended moments to complete. If you go further into the program it only gets worse. Try setting up a request for PTO and you are muddled to believe the program didn't notice you pushed a button. oh, wait for it. it is thinking!! Back to requesting PTO/editing absences thinking you've found where it is located to realize the organization is really expressive creativity. "Employee Absences" and "Time Off Requests" are delightful in the fact they are both the same thing but are they really? You can perform one function in both but all other functions are split apart between these tabs pushing you further into a maze of the program. Forget about remembering how you did it the first time. When it comes to requiring to update a password the procedure is completely backward. Changing a password for a payroll system should be done during work hours. However, it is always on a Monday morning when I can't clock in and need to take the time to create a new password forcing me later to have my time card edited. It is possible to send an e-mail out a couple of business days before giving the option to either update it when it's convenient, during work hours! Bringing me to my last complaint that brought me to write a review, Customer Support. I have a great appreciation for customer support centers, they always get the brunt of frustrations and then continue to make sure the customer is satisfied. I feel they are the biggest asset in a company. I completely understand the problems that arise if you let a non-admin user contact customer support as every company has different procedures and that is why you create an admin. However, I am not allowed to contact customer support to clear error messages, my administrator needs to. Even when the program directed me to do exactly that. I am then directed to "take a screen shot of the required information", send it to my admin and have them forward it along. This is extremely inefficient. I will never recommend this product to anyone due to the fact that it is slow, unorganized and inefficient. I am shocked by how much our company is paying for this unprofessional program.

Dale from Adrian Services Inc.

Buyer Beware

Timeforce has poor customer service and bad business ethics. They held my company files hostage and demanded payment for twice as much as I was using.

Pros

When we first signed up on the program it seemed to work well. Then as we got into the program it did not preform as well as we thought it would.

Cons

You can not get a quick overview of all employees at once you have to manually do each one it takes to long. The phone app does not work well.The program is hard to navigate. There is better out there but you get busy and stuck on what you have because it very difficult to change.

Jessica from Ranger Die, Inc.

Great and Getting Better All the Time!

Whenever I've had a question, the customer service has been exceptional. I receive clear answers about what is or is not possible, and have seen clear evidence that enhancement requests made by users are not ignored.

Pros

I love that employees have a single sign on for payroll, time, benefits - everything they need. iSolved has countless features that make managing HR more efficient and they are adding more all the time.

Joshua from NewVistas

Industry: Medical Devices

I use isolved to log my hours and track my paychecks at work.

I am able to clock in and out from computer or phone and I am able to see my paystubs.

Pros

I like that with isolved you have an app that I can use as I walk in and out of work to clock in and out. I also like being able to quickly and easily see my previous paychecks and update W2 or W4 info.

Cons

The software is not user-friendly in my opinion. I still don't understand all the functionality that comes along with it. I have essentially figured out how to use it for what I need to and not dug any deeper. The best example of something annoying about it is clocking in and out from my phone. After opening the app there are about 5 or 6 clicks I have to make to record a timecard punch. It took me several weeks to realize there was even a way to see my employees hours. Just really messy confusing layout.

Andy from Wyo-Ben, Inc

April 2013

Our company is a mining and manufacturing company with multiple locations. We had been using a different company (ADP) for our time and attendance as well as payroll. Their solution was so complicated, their implementation and customer service was difficult at best. In short, ADP was not meeting our needs and had no desire to help us. We needed software that helped us gather time and attendance information in a simple and straightforward way. It needed to offer some flexibility and customization to allow us to tailor the software to our needs. We also wanted to be able to collect the time and attendance information and pair that with our existing accounting software so that we could process payroll in-house and eliminate redundant data entry. Our decision to change from ADP to TimeForce II was really pretty easy. The sales team went out of their way with multiple demonstrations. They were able to answer our questions and help us find a solution that met our needs. The implementation process was smooth; the staff at TimeForce helped organize the transition well. The best thing about the implementation was the good customer service we received. It was apparent that the people at TImeForce wanted us to succeed, and we were important. TimeForce has been very easy to use. Their system is logical, and with a little help from the implementation team we were able to figure out how to use and function within the software. Changes we used to have to call ADP to make we can do ourselves. The transition to TimeForce has been a success for our company. Collecting time and attendance is easier than it ever has been. It works well with our existing accounting software for payroll. The continued customer support has been excellent as well.

Allison from Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie

Industry: Law Practice

Good, but simple...

iSolved has been a good system to use, at times the simplicity of the system has been limiting.

Pros

The system is easy to navigate as an employee; it is very straight forward.

Cons

As a system admin, there are limited opportunities to customize the system to best suit our Firm. The customer service is not the best. iSolved does not communicate well with their clients when there are known system or compliance issues. I wish this was an area they were more proactive on.

cathy from Aviation Systems Engineering Company

Industry: Government Relations

Tax issues need more attention

There are many benefits to Isolved, it would be almost perfect if the tax department was better run.

Pros

payroll processing is great, new employee set up is great

Cons

Attention to customer service and tax filings needs to be improved. Our company should NEVER receive a notice from a state or federal government for not being compliant when we purchase this service and pay our taxes on time.

Krissi from The Phoenix Recovery Center

No Communication

They do not return your phone calls!!! We first called to try and get more licenses and were transferred to different people who never returned calls. After that we decided to go with another system due to not being to get return calls to get all of our employees licensed. We then called back and left messages to call back and neither ever did. Finally, we sent emails in requesting to talk about the cancellation and a transition period. 1 month later we received an email back saying our service was canceled. Finally called and got a hold of the customer rep who said "oh yeah I just got an email from finance forwarded to me that you guys wanted to cancel" we had to explain we wanted to work on transition period, had someone actually returned phone calls then they would know. Our bill was paid through the end of the month so we wanted to keep services until then. He set us up to cancel at the end of the month. We tried calling customer support the week before canceling to see if we need to do anything else, also we were using them until the end of the pay period and wanted to know what we needed to do to pull the last of hours. NO ONE RETURNED OUR CALLS AGAIN. Luckily we logged in at 11:30 pm on 4/30/17 and pulled and hours summary, as the next morning we were unable to pull any other reports. The problem is we are a 24/7 facility and this caused issues. This was one of the worst companies we have tried to work with.

Pros

The system was easy to learn, their support team was very friendly. I don't have anymore pros to add to this.

Cons

Their customer service, sales and financing team are terrible. They do not return phone calls or assist in anyway. Reports are not user friendly.

TRICIA from SYBMI

iSolved

Great program. This is the easiest time card program I have ever used. It allows employees to see so many details, that it eliminates the need to ask your supervisor for numbers. I would recommend this to everyone.

Pros

We use this for our timecards and so far its the best system I have used. The manual is easy to understand and the program is easy to use. I love how you can see your previous pay stubs at anytime and look at your vacation and sick balances. Before we had to wait for our pay stubs to come out to see what we had. It easy to submit sick and vacation time (compared to other programs).

Cons

It has been slow at times, not allowing me to clock in or out but that might just be a server issue and not the actual program.