What are Jibble users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Jibble software through verified user reviews

• icon"Customer support are quick to reply and very helpful. All in all, this is the best timesheet system I have used in 20+ years of running payroll."
  • icon"We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it."
  • icon"The usage indirectly impacts positively on productivity and is a perfect monitoring tool for staff."
  • icon"Sometimes it has problem with the loading time."
  • icon"It is expensive for a single user, there is no package for a single user if you are a freelancer, you need to pay for a minimum of 3 person."
  • icon"The only problem I had was having to take a picture to clock in via mobile phone. I understand, however, that this is a security feature."

Browse all Jibble Reviews

• Have you used Jibble and would like to share your experience with others?

Sammad

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pros

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Cons

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

Reasons for choosing Jibble

Jibble seems easier to use and better rteviews

Jobber is our main CRM but was not as advanced as Jibble i.e. Geolocation

Response from Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad! have Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority. Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business. - Jibble Team

Patricia

Jibble with ease

Jibble allows my crew to clock in remotely, which has allowed me to move them out of the office and take my entire department remote. Thank you Jibble.

Pros

Jibble has made it easy for my team to clock in and out and for me to easily manage their time. It was easy to set up and has been easy to use.

Cons

At the moment, Jibble offers the options I need.

Reasons for choosing Jibble

I choose Jibble after doing a trial and seeing how easy it was to use. I also checked feedback from other users and was pleased with what I read.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

Toggle was a little harder to use and made it harder to add people .

Response from Jibble

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always glad to hear you enjoy using Jibble!

sherzad

Good app

good and accurate app

Pros

Online employee attendance and can do work well

Cons

should have an easier report for net attendance time and better excel format

Response from Jibble

Hi Sherzad, thanks for your feedback. Your concern was forwarded to the back office teams as well.

Joy

Jibble Customer Satisfaction Review

Overall experience is good, really it is. not perfect, but it has remain very useful.

Pros

its so flexible to use, the mobility makes it very interesting. I like the fact that employees can log in wherever they are, without having to go to a particular spot in the office

Cons

it does not load quickly times, and miss face recognitions, confusing one person for another

Reasons for choosing Jibble

Cause it was easy to deploy and integrate into what I currently have and I can use a free version till I need to increase staff strenght.

Response from Jibble

Hi Joy, thanks for your feedback. Please make sure to report these concerns to support@jibble.io. Thanks!

Ayish

March 2022

Jibble to the rescue!!

90% of our staff are working from home, and Jibble made it easy for us to track everyone's punch cards and payroll. Plus, it is user-friendly and handy. You can access the app, anytime and anywhere.

Pros

I love how the punch cards can be integrated with our slack, our central communication platform. We can conveniently review our staff attendance in real-time without having to pull reports.

Cons

All of the features are relevant to our business processes. I couldn't think much of anything to improve.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

I didn't particularly appreciate how the times didn't sync to one timezone, and because of that, the punch cards are going haywire, and it was confusing to detect what time our staff clocked in and out exactly.

Response from Jibble

Hi Ayish, thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that Jibble made it easier for you. Do get in touch with us at support@jibble.io to report your suggestions and concerns, and we would be glad to help.

Louise

Great tool to streamline payroll processes

Pros

The ability for all team members to log in on site and remotely using the same software is such a time saver for us. The system is very easy to use and reporting is simple and quick. Customer support are quick to reply and very helpful. All in all, this is the best timesheet system I have used in 20+ years of running payroll!

Cons

Occasionally times do not log, this is if the team member logs in when WiFi signal is very low and mobile data hasn't 'taken over' but the ability to adjust times (with permission) for these few occasions means it's not a major problem

Response from Jibble

Great to see your review! 20+ years of running Payroll and Jibble is the best app you've used? This is truly heartwarming. Thank you so much and more power to you, Louise! - Jibble Team

Replied May 2021

Nolasco

March 2022

oh, its time to jibble

the physical attendance of employees working remotely has been solved by this software

Pros

i like the face recognition part as well as the location tracking part, this software is the easiest way to log in to work, paperless, fast and convenient to use

Cons

none of its features is hard to use, it is practical, self time computing, summarizing, and easy for reporting preparation

Response from Jibble

Hi Nolasco! We are so glad to know that Jibble was a useful solution for you. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Marcos

Jibble Tracking Review

Pros

What I like the most was the fact that the usability is very easy to comprehend. Also, the main feature of tracking working hours is great for the accountability of daily workers.

Cons

Yes, overall the editing of past ClockIn and Clock out. If you were wrong about old clockin or clockout, it can get a little buggy if you try to fix it.

Response from Jibble

Hi Marcos, thank you for your feedback! Make sure you report your concerns to us here: Support@jibble.io Thanks!

Shahla

May 2022

Great software for staff attendance and time sheet

Pros

I can keep a track of my staff when they start the job and when they sign out

Cons

I think the jibble basic is a good tool and I do not feel that anything I do not like about it

Response from Jibble

Shahla, We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

ease of usage

Pros

I love the Slack integration the most because then I don't have to go anywhere, but only on Slack

Cons

the individual invitations are a bit of a hassle, but since I can use the general invite link, it's okay

the free features :)

Response from Jibble

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! We are always happy to know that you find Jibble useful.

WAooooo

when I am starting to use jibble. Our team is starting work on time.

Pros

It is very easy to use. And give the correct Result.

Cons

The dashboard is very simple. Please update his design and display different charts.

Response from Jibble

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. We are very glad to know that you find Jibble useful! Please get in touch with us at support@jibble.io to tell us your suggestions. Thanks!

Jonathan

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time zones.

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move. I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019. As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Pros

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus. We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Cons

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain. Integrations are becoming better.

Reasons for choosing Jibble

Ease of use and control of user policies across platforms (app, web, desktop). Simple activity and time management for remote teams in different locations/time zones. Value for your money and billing only for active users.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jonathan, Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams. The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future. -Jibble Team

João

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pros

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Cons

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

I did not entirely. I still rather use that software to measure my projects at home. Your software is not as agile as theirs. I feel I can be way faster and more specific to my milestones and have those milestones associated with the time I spend on them in a more intuitive way. Though at work I use clockify, because it is the software that is used at work. I believe for teams Clocklify is not as good, to keep tracking of what the employees edit or not, compared to your software.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jo?o, Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking. For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email (help@jibble.io) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble. -Jibble Team

Replied April 2020

Karim

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Pros

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Cons

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice. - Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Timetastic

Time Clock Wizard

Response from Jibble

Hey Karim, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out. I hope this helps! - Jibble team

Replied July 2019

Jennifer Love

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets. I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

Pros

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

Cons

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project. We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

Mary

Great Tool for Remote Employees

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Pros

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

Cons

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Reasons for choosing Jibble

It is very easy to use and the others did not integrate with Slack.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

We transitioned to working from home due to Covid.

Response from Jibble

Hi Mary, Thanks for the review! A bit of hiccup on the Slack integration though it is the easiest one to integrate. I'm glad though that everything went smooth after. :) - Jibble Team

Replied April 2021

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pros

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Cons

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Response from Jibble

Hi David, Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features. Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used. All the best, - The Jibble Team

Replied August 2018

Dominik

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Simply and general

In general very positive. Just keep on going and continue with a good spirit.

Pros

Simplicity and offering options which are just needed.

Cons

Lack of fully customized timesheets (working with Excel). They are sometimes required by our customers.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

It was not good enough and mobile support was very poor.

Weldon

Industry: Farming

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pros

-Ease of use -Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed -Aesthetics

Cons

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

Price

Response from Jibble

Hi Weldon, Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now. Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently! - Jibble Team

Mónica

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pros

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Cons

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

Accessibility and price

Response from Jibble

Hi Monica, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients. My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out. -Jibble Team

Replied July 2019

Shilles Steven

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pros

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Cons

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Reasons for choosing Jibble

The user friendly interface, and the all in one features in a single app.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

No selfie attendance. App is slow

Response from Jibble

Hi Shilles Steven, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :) - Jibble Team

Replied May 2020

May

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pros

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Cons

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Response from Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while. Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Replied December 2017

Nicky

Industry: Veterinary

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not. As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Pros

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary. I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Cons

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly. If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Reasons for choosing Jibble

Jibble met my needs as a small company better, and seemed good value for money, but as mentioned previously, costs build up.

Reasons for switching to Jibble

I switched from an app from the Apple app store, as it did not meet my needs like Jibble does.

Response from Jibble

Hi Nicky! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are! - Jibble Team

Sergio

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pros

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Cons

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Price and simplicity

Response from Jibble

Hi Sergio, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review! We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions. - JIbble Team

Queena

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Jibble for Flare

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally. In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Pros

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live 2)Reports is concise

Cons

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately. 2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Reasons for choosing Jibble

After comparsion and trial run for few similiar apps, we found Jibble is user friendly and easy to use. The content is concise and precise.

Response from Jibble

Hi Queena! Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months. We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works! Again, we appreciate the feedback! :) - Jibble Team

Jibble