• Pros

• "I love the ease of the program. It's so nice being able to keep better track of when my employees come in."

• "Its easy to use. Offline mode is amazing. Location is also great!"

• "Easy to use, simple and fast. Very convenient in setting up "

• Cons

• "Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted."

• "The learning curve was a bit tough but once we did learn it was very easy."

• "There was some issues with the time switching to 24hrs and not 12 when adjusting time on mobile for some reason but it can be easily fixed I'm sure."

Browse Jibble Reviews

Sammad from Aircon Hero Sdn Bhd

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pros

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Cons

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Jibble seems easier to use and better rteviews

Jobber is our main CRM but was not as advanced as Jibble i.e. Geolocation

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad! have Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority. Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business. - Jibble Team

Jonathan from Skytechture

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time zones.

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move. I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019. As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Pros

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus. We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Cons

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain. Integrations are becoming better.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Ease of use and control of user policies across platforms (app, web, desktop). Simple activity and time management for remote teams in different locations/time zones. Value for your money and billing only for active users.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2020

Hi Jonathan, Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams. The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future. -Jibble Team

Chelsy from Chelsy Proehl Agency

Great software!!

Love it!

Pros

Cons

I wish I could have their pay associated with their time so I could see a calculation of what their monthly pay will be.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Jibble was inexpensive and their customer service is awesome!

Response from Jibble

Replied February 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, Chelsy! Associating your pay directly with Jibble is not in our roadmap (not yet) We'll let everyone know when this becomes possible. - Jibble Team

Cydney from Convergys

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Pros

I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Cons

I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

Response from Jibble

Replied May 2019

Hi Cydney, Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity! At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :). I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

JD from Mediclinic

Jibble Product Review

I am currently using Jibble to keep track of my work hours. To ensure that the amount of hours I am working is tracked and proven with the location and photo as proof.

Pros

The product is user friendly and works welll accross devices. The time tracking features is extreamly helpfull as well as incorporating lunch breaks in the total hours worked per day. As I am currently not paid for my lunch breaks this assist me greatly to determine how many hours I owe to my company.

Cons

There are a few features that I would recoment and would benefit greatfly from. - To be able to display the hours and days in a callender view and be able to edit and add time from the callender view, currently it takes you into the day view and from there you can edit. This is very time comsuming when correcting entries of past dates. - When viewing the collective data on the site it would be benneficial to see a summary of the total lunch hours. Currently you can only see the total lunch hours when exporting the information. - To be able to add in the days you are on leave other than public holidays and have those hours automaticly added to the end of month total. This is for paid hours. - To be able to export the callender in a calender format such as Google Callender intregration.

Response from Jibble

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review and the feedback. These are all forwarded to our Product Team so they are aware of what you are looking for. Leave Management is in the works and we'll let you know once it is out.

Shilles Steven from Maxis

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pros

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Cons

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

The user friendly interface, and the all in one features in a single app.

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

No selfie attendance. App is slow

Response from Jibble

Replied May 2020

Hi Shilles Steven, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :) - Jibble Team

Mark from CHANNEL Facilities Management Ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent and Easy to use

Very simple to set up for admin, quick and easy set up and use for it's users. Overall, it's a very easy to use tool which gives you peace of mind that your employees are on site for health & safety reasons and it logs employee hours for payroll.

Pros

Very simple for employees to use and set up themselves.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't log when an employee is in a bad internet signal area. (There is an off-line mode but that requires turning on and off which can be complicated for some users, especially elderly users)

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

GetHomeSafe tracked employees all the time they were at work which caused some people concerns. It constantly had bugs. It wasn't any use for payroll. It was expensive.

Response from Jibble

Replied November 2020

Jibble's ease of use is King! For the offline mode, it is best that you turn off the wifi and data when you have poor internet so the app won't keep trying on connecting online. Improvements on the offline mode will come out in the coming months so another good stuff to look forward to.

Alta from Marlinec (Pty) Ltd

Jibble saving time and money

Payroll is much easier and less stressful due to accurate and consistent calculation of hours worked. The support for clocking at various locations is definitely excellent.

Pros

Employees can clock in/out (self-service), anywhere (using geolocation) , anytime (using the mobile app or the kiosk feature) ensuring accuracy and consistency with the calculation of hours worked. The facial recognition prevents buddy-clocking . No more time wasted on working through clock cards and employees disputing their hours.

Cons

Not all employees have access to smart phones or Google services are no longer supported on Huawei smart phones which limits the use of clocking in using location services. The calculation of hours worked based on fixed breaks is not always correct especially where a break is not applicable on certain days e.g. on Fridays employees leave earlier and not have a lunch break.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Reasonably priced, ease of use and excellent support!

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Ease of setup and use from both administrator and user point of view. Reasonably priced. Excellent support during the trial period (and thereafter).

Response from Jibble

Replied March 2021

Hi Alta, Thanks for the review! Please reach to our support team by sending an email to help@jibble.io to align with your requirements about the breaks. Great to see how happy you are with our Support even after the purchase. We're always here to help you out. - Jibble Team

Jibble solved (almost) all of our requirements

Best benefit for me as team leader is that I can track my team whether they work from home, office or are on the road, and right on the 1st of every month I can download timesheets and reports to prepare the payrolls and bill some of the clients. Best benefit for me as an user, is easy way to count the hours (Jibble in), wherever I am.

Pros

It was very easy to setup and deploy as all users started to use Jibble as attendance management system practically overnight, all our previous systems were easily replaced (presence system, excel spreadsheets for remote working). Also the ability to use the Teams integrated bot, Android app and webpage is great, we use all the ways to jibble in/out (depending on the location and type of the work).

Cons

We really miss features to manage vacations, medical appointmens, off-work time in general. As a flexible time working team paid by month, some undertime recording system would be great to have.

Response from Jibble

Replied November 2020

The best experience is yet to come as I'm sure you'll love our Leave Management feature coming out in the coming months. Thanks and glad to see nice feedback! -Jibble Team

Álvaro from YOLAO sl

Worth it!!

Pros

It makes really easy to have a control over your employees schedule. I also love how you can create different tasks so you can calculate how much time you spent on each one.

Cons

Sometimes the software has problems with the in and out attempts, like if you try to in twice it allows you and it shouldn't. It also should let you change your activity on the go without logging out.

Response from Jibble

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Alvaro! You can set restrictions under Policies to restrict members from clocking in twice without clocking out. Please reach out to our support team at help@jibble.io so they can walk you through the settings.

Caryn from CHill Out! Bookkeepping

Love this program

I like the features I do use and it’s a simple program to,use

Pros

Love being able to track my times as a sole trader

Cons

Haven’t used the payroll management, would like it if I could get the program to integrate with Xero somehow

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Price and simplicity of use. I’m a sole trader so didn’t need something complex or expensive

Response from Jibble

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Caryn! We'll let you know once we have the integration with Xero. - Jibble Team

João from Apis Technology

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pros

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Cons

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

I did not entirely. I still rather use that software to measure my projects at home. Your software is not as agile as theirs. I feel I can be way faster and more specific to my milestones and have those milestones associated with the time I spend on them in a more intuitive way. Though at work I use clockify, because it is the software that is used at work. I believe for teams Clocklify is not as good, to keep tracking of what the employees edit or not, compared to your software.

Response from Jibble

Replied April 2020

Hi Jo?o, Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking. For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email (help@jibble.io) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble. -Jibble Team

Karim from Unigrah Limited

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Pros

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Cons

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice. - Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Response from Jibble

Replied July 2019

Hey Karim, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out. I hope this helps! - Jibble team

David from Fire Tech Camp

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pros

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Cons

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2018

Hi David, Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features. Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used. All the best, - The Jibble Team

Mary from Trusted Senior Specialists

Great Tool for Remote Employees

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Pros

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

Cons

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

It is very easy to use and the others did not integrate with Slack.

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

We transitioned to working from home due to Covid.

Weldon from W. Koehn Custom Farming

Industry: Farming

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pros

-Ease of use -Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed -Aesthetics

Cons

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

Price

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

Hi Weldon, Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now. Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently! - Jibble Team

Mónica from Neuromedia

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pros

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Cons

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

Accessibility and price

Response from Jibble

Replied July 2019

Hi Monica, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients. My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out. -Jibble Team

May from Baltu Studios

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pros

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Cons

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Response from Jibble

Replied December 2017

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while. Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Great for small business time management

Pros

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Cons

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Response from Jibble

Replied May 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency. As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out. If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it. - Jibble Team

Nicky from Moien Mupp S.à.r.l.

Industry: Veterinary

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not. As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Pros

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary. I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Cons

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly. If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Jibble met my needs as a small company better, and seemed good value for money, but as mentioned previously, costs build up.

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

I switched from an app from the Apple app store, as it did not meet my needs like Jibble does.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2020

Hi Nicky! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are! - Jibble Team

Sergio from Neuromedia

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pros

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Cons

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Price and simplicity

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

Hi Sergio, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review! We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions. - JIbble Team

Queena from Flare Communications Ltd

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Jibble for Flare

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally. In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Pros

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live 2)Reports is concise

Cons

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately. 2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

After comparsion and trial run for few similiar apps, we found Jibble is user friendly and easy to use. The content is concise and precise.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2020

Hi Queena! Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months. We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works! Again, we appreciate the feedback! :) - Jibble Team

Fatima from Vanilla Cafe Express

Jibble experience

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros

I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking. With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons

The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out. So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

Hi Fatima, Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management. It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received - Jibble Team

Luis from Sacoor Brothers

Very useful

Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Pros

It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Cons

It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent. Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

Response from Jibble

Replied April 2020

Hi Luis, Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient. Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available. - Jibble Team

Prarthana from Metro Delhi International School

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free - Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference - It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!) - I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Response from Jibble

Replied December 2017

Hi Prarthana, Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this. Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Dale from Creation

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Pros

Usability and functionality was very easy to pick up and therefore implement. Dashboards etc felt much more modern and less antiquated than a lot of other softwares (time station etc).

Cons

The ability to jibble in twice. Being able to jibble in, when already clocked in is a feature that should be sorted. I would also say (and not sure if this is a feature), but being able to automate a push text or message to employees that are clocked in to say don't forget to clock out at a certain time would help alleviate issues as well.

Response from Jibble

Replied January 2021

Hi Dale, We appreciate the feedback. If you are on a paid plan, you can restrict members to clock out first before they could clock in again. This is the answer to your first concern. For the notifications, users can get notified via pushed notifs on mobile or via email if they already reached set working hours to remind them if they forgot to clock out or if they are still working and going to an OT. - Jibble Team

Ma. Louren from AREA - Accurate Real Estate Appraisals

Jibble Rocks!

Pros

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task. So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Cons

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that. Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Karen from Howe Insurance Services

We love Jibble

Pros

We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

Hi Karen, We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team. We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback! - Jibble team

Ashleigh from AccountancyManager

Great for keeping track of who's in the office

Great experience - worked really well for our small office.

Pros

The ease of use was fantastic. We had an iPad at the office door which each and every member of staff could 'Jibble In' and 'Jibble Out' upon entering and leaving the building.

Cons

There wasn't really anything we didn't like about the software. Only problem we ever faced was that it requires internet to work properly. Would be great if it continued working like normal and then uploaded the data to the internet upon reconnection.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2020

Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for the feedback and we are very happy to see the 5-stars! One recommendation I could give is to use Offline mode when you don't have an internet connection so your team can still clock in/out. It can sync later on once you are back online. Here's a guide: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/3348665-how-to-track-time-without-an-internet-connection - Jibble Team

Larissa from Journi GmbH

really helpful software

Pros

That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Cons

people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

Hi Larissa, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team. We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/2581640-how-to-setup-work-schedules-for-your-staff https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received - JIbble Team

Omar from TravelApp Inc.

Great product. A must for companies, both old and new. Our startup loves Jibble!

Great experience so far. I'm very impressed, and very well priced!

Pros

The ease of 'Jibble In' & 'Jibble Out', tracking the team's hours and the location feature.

Cons

In the future, I hope you can include a feature that can track absent days and the reasoning behind these days. For example, if one of our employees has to skip a day due to a family event, he/she would write a comment for the day that has to be missed. Furthermore, there should be a way to set the number of holidays that our employees get; in our case, 17 public days, 15 leave days and 5 sick days. With this, our employees can mark which type of 'day' he/she is taking off so that we know not to deduct his/her salary.

Response from Jibble

Replied May 2020

Hi Omar, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are releasing big updates in the coming months and those include Leave Management and more powerful Work Schedules/Shifts feature. These are just some of the things to look forward to and they'll definitely address your concerns. - Jibble Team

Chitraparna from EsmeeNetwork

A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams

Pros

I liked: - ease of use - privacy - ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS - the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time - if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Cons

Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

Response from Jibble

Replied December 2018

Hi Chitraparna, Great to know that Jibble has been meeting all your time and attendance tracking needs. We release new updates every now and then to make the app run faster, smoother and more intuitive. In case you have slowness issue just check if you have the latest version of the app and if you do, just let us know so we can investigate further for you. We don't want a slow app either so we will definitely figure out what's causing it. - Jibble team

Shane from Mapedz Trading

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Our Experience using Jibble

We have great results using Jibble, we can better manage payroll because no one has reason why they can not log in or out using Jibble. I can say their tech support is very good and responds quickly to your issues.

Pros

Because of how easy the mobile application is, we use it to track employee's daily work hours.

Cons

I don't know if this issue with Android application but my current week is always one week ahead. I saw that it was fixed one of the updates but started to happen in another update. Other than that, I do not have anything else to say.

Response from Jibble

Replied March 2020

Hi Shane, Glad to see your honest feedback and thoughts on how Jibble helped your company with time tracking. I do remember your issue with the timesheets and it was indeed quickly resolved by our Tech team. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review! - Jibble Team

Kevin from Lambda School

Industry: Program Development

Great TIme Sheet Solution!

Pros

My company uses Jibble for clocking in clocking out each day. I work from home, so a time sheet management program is crucial to facilitating my employment and accurate pay for hours worked. Jibble is great in it's simplicity, and the way it seamlessly incorporates extra features without becoming difficult for the user to navigate. Editing hours is also a great feature that has helped me in situations where I missed my clock in or clock out.

Cons

The only problem I had was having to take a picture to clock in via mobile phone. I understand, however, that this is a security feature.

Response from Jibble

Replied February 2020

Hi Kevin, Your team has been with us for quite a while and it's awesome to know that this relationship keeps getting stronger. We thank you for this honest review and it looks like your admin would like to see your smiles every day thus requiring your selfie to clock in. :D Cheers, Jibble Team

Cyrena Vladish from Engine Room

Jibble Jibble Jiblle

Love the results I am getting on the Accountant side. Having our employee's track accurate times in or times out is saving us money!!!!

Pros

Tracking our employee's on multiple jobs has been a great benefit. The ability to see instantly what my whole crew is working on is great. The email that calculates everyones time and color coded to projects is an added bonus.

Cons

Some formats (names and dates) don't carry over to Excel very well to be able to sort later.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Because it integrated with Slack, was able to track multiple jobs and the cost was right.

Response from Jibble

Replied May 2020

Hi Cyrena, Thank you for leaving a nice review! We do understand that your requirement is tailored for your personal reporting but we do hope that the work-around we gave you helped. New reports/timesheets format might come out soon. Nevertheless, it's great to see how much Jibble helped you in tracking time accurately (and the $$ savings too). - Jibble Team

Roshan Raj from Codepth

Easy and Awesome Customer Support

Fantastic, and a big problem solver for my small team!

Pros

I was facing a challenge with configuring it in my MS Teams org, I dropped a message on their chat and they were able to help me set it up and troubleshoot for me, despite being a free user at the moment. This is the type of company you'd know to be successful We've used Jibble since we were on Slack and then moved to teams. The ease of use makes it an amazing tool for my org and there is simply no other competitor that is up so close! Highly recommend Jibble to everyone!

Cons

Absolutely Nothing! They have developed the perfect software and web/mobile based application.

Response from Jibble

Replied November 2020

We are very happy to help you all the way. We leave no man behind. :) - Jibble Team

Jibble made our Timesheet & Payroll process simple!

it's simplifying our timesheets for payroll from almost 100 Google sheets into 1 dashboard and reducing the processing time by over 50%

Pros

Loved how simple it is to use Jibble to just clock in/out and the reporting provided to make it sooo much easier for our company to conduct payroll runs for our contractors.

Cons

I'd love for it to include leave tracking capabilities

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

it had a free option to trial Slack integration

Response from Jibble

Replied July 2019

It's an awesome feeling to know that our app is loved by many! I'm pretty glad that Jibble has simplified time and attendance tracking for your team as well. Don't worry, Leave Management is definitely in the works and we know that a lot of people are excited about it. Thanks for leaving us great feedback! :) - Jibble Team

Aaron from Howe Insurance Services

Simple System w/ Slack Integration!

Pros

I love having the Slack integration so my team and quickly and easily Jibble in and out without having to open their browser or go to the site. This is extremely efficient and easy. I also appreciate the activity-based billing so we're not billed on a user that doesn't access the system.

Cons

I would love to have some more custom controls on the reports. I also wish some areas of the settings were a little more intuitive and easy to find. It would be helpful to one page for all settings or at least be the start-point for all settings, including power-ups, etc...

Response from Jibble

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the feedback Aaron. It's good to hear that you find Jibble useful and efficient! We recognise your feedback on usability and reporting. We're continuously looking to improve our product so this feedback is definitely useful! Of course don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance. Best, - Team Jibble

Giavani from PNI Sensor

Daily use of Jibble

I have used Jibble everyday, along with many of my fellow co-workers. Very critical in use in our everyday lives.

Pros

Honestly, I wasn’t super excited about my company having this type of software to keep track of time. Oh, how my opinion has changed. Jibble is one of the best time tracking and payroll managing software, me personally, has ever seen. You can add activities to clock into specific tasks, timesheets to view weekly or daily hours, and so much more. For a company small or large this app/software has exceeded my expectations.

Cons

This software has a lot to offer, but what I do wish that would be nice is to have team admins, also clock in and also get approved for time clocked in daily by maybe a team manager or creator.

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Wanted to find an efficient way to clock and keep track of everyone’s time, due to COVID-19. Especially keeping distance and keeping everything digital and remote.

Response from Jibble

Replied October 2020

Hi Giavani, It may not be a good first impression but I'm glad that the Jibble app exceeded your expectations. We are looking to have the possibility of having the admin's timesheets be approved but no guarantees on that one yet. We will let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

Harry from 91 Loop

So far our experience is really positive, especially the support that we received from the Jibble Team. It is very easy to reach out to them and they do provide you will top class customer service.

Pros

It is exactly what we were looking for and have helped us have a much better grip on our staff hours and payroll. What we liked most is that you can load it on every staff members own mobile device and just set the location so that they have to clock in on the premises where they are suppose to be. A cool feature is also that it warns you when staff reaches overtime and you can just the schedule. In the long run this app will save you money.

Cons

I wish that there are more formats what you can pull report in and that you can almost customise the reposts as per your need. I would also like if it could workout night shift hours as we pay a extra amount for work done over night.

Price

Response from Jibble

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the review! We are looking for ways on improving the report format and we will keep you updated. - Jibble Team

Theresa Ruth Sarah from Building a #CreativeNation

Easy Attendance Tracking for Offsite Team Members

We have team members who need to be tracked because they start work from off site. With this app, we are able to do just that. We love how simple the app is and how easy it is to use.

Pros

I love the fact that it works with our mobile phones and we can track time in and time out from anywhere. Plus features like facial recognition and location ensure the credibility of the time in and time out of employees.

Cons

I wish there was an auto-time out feature or at least a reminder for the user to time out before the day ends.

Response from Jibble

Replied December 2018

Hi Theresa, Thank you for your honest feedback! Happy to hear that your team is really enjoying the mobile features. We actually do have an auto-jibble-out feature which can be setup by the team manager. More about that in this article https://help.jibble.io/getting-started/setting-up-your-team/changing-settings-for-your-company-team. An end-of-day reminder is also in the making so stay tuned ;). - The Jibble Team

Jaimie from Management Consulting

Good for project based work

We have recently started to 'jibble in' to activities/projects and this has helped my team track how long projects take to deliver (and, if effect, how much projects cost to deliver).

Pros

We like that it works so easily with Slack.

Cons

I think I'd like if there was a reminder when my team opens Slack to also 'jibble in' and perhaps some sort of notification or checking in to verify that we're still work in the same activity.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

Hi Jaimie, Thanks for the nice review! You can actually set a reminder in Slack so they won't miss their scheduled shift. You can set their schedules first so they can get notified. You can check that out here: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received - Jibble Team

Excellent time tracking app

My department is frequently working offsite, so we were unable to clock our hours accurately. The app has allowed my team to better track their time while also tracking hours on a per client basis. That has helped us accurately track our work hours.

Pros

Jibble is easy to use for our staff. It allows for easy editing when occasional missed in/out stamps. The reporting of hours is fantastic and the Jibble team is constantly improving them.

Cons

Haven't found any cons yet, and we've been using it for over a year.

Response from Jibble

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the fantastic review! We are very happy to know how our app provided an efficient solution to your remote team's needs. Watch out for more features coming up! Thank so much for the 5 stars! - Jibble Team

Dominique from DME Interns

Amazing App

We have a team of about 300 interns who need to track their hours for various reporting purposes. We found Jibble because of its integration with Slack. After about 20 minutes of testing it out, I decided it was an amazing tool and invited all 300 of my interns to start using it daily. With the Slack integration, it is easy to clock in and clock out without ever even having to leave Slack. It's PERFECT for our team.

Pros

I would say that I liked the price of this software the most, considering that it is very functional even at the free level. However, honestly, what I really like the most about the app is all of the features. The price is great, but it is a legit timekeeping app that integrates with our Slack team and works VERY well. So yes, the price is great, but the app itself is the killer feature.

Cons

Honestly, it does everything that I needed it to do.

Response from Jibble

Replied November 2020

We thank you for the nice words, Dominique! We're glad the app helped you a lot with the use of our Slack integration. New features are coming out too! :) - Jibble Team

Toine from PayrollPanda

We have used Jibble for about a year now for client billing and productivity.

Simple and accurate time & attendance for me and the team. Helpful reporting that assist in managing.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use for my team. It is super straightforward for them to clock in and out. At the same time the statistics and reports give me very in depth information which I can use for project and individual reviews.

Cons

Probably the limitation towards other tools. There is an amazing Slack integration but it would even be better if it would work with project management tools as well.

Response from Jibble

Replied December 2018

Great to know that our app has been serving your team well. We are still working on new integrations and we know it will be helpful for more teams. Thanks for the nice feedback! - Jibble Team

Chris from Tyro Payments

Best bang for $ for slack-based time management!

Pros

The slack integration is a boon. We now talk about "jibbling" in our team like it's a real word. The support from the jibble team. I didn't have time to read all the docs while evaluating, but the Jibble team was there to provide support and tell me how I could achieve what I wanted to do.

Cons

We use the product a little differently than most, I think, using it to track time on specific types of task rather than an every-day time-tracking thing. From that point-of-view, the reporting can feel a little clunky to navigate for us, but it's plenty good enough.

Response from Jibble

Replied June 2020

Hi Howard, It's awesome to know that we have great Jibblers in the house! We'd like to help you with generating helpful Reports so let's catch-up or email us at help@jibble.io. We're always here to listen and help. -Jibble Team

Dennis from Bright Consortium Ltd

The experience with Jibble was awesome and great where it has enabled the company solve absenteeism

generating the weekly payroll and attendance sheet in our company is nowadays simple and accurate

Pros

the price of the software is low and affordable there is online support available to offer technical support it can be used by up to five users

Cons

there is not much cons to write about this product but its proving a challenge to some of the unskilled workers who are yet to grasp how to use it

Response from Jibble

Replied June 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Dennis! Getting users onboarded is always a challenge as change it not something people are always happy about :) If you ever need any assistance, do reach out to us via our help center. We are more than happy to help you further. Best, - Team Jibble

Angelo from Lambda School

Great product for clocking in and out

I've used it for almost 2yrs and it was easy to setup and clock in and out to my job.

Pros

I liked the fact that I could login with slack,browser plugin or ios or android app and it was easy.

Cons

Response from Jibble

Replied March 2020

Hi Angelo, Thanks for the honest review! Changing time in the mobile app is easy so I'm not sure what trouble are you having but I'm confident that our Support Team can help you with it. Please email us at help@jibble.io with complete details and screenshots (if applicable). -Jibble Team

Robert from Tangible Creative

Many uses for our people

Company support was fast and knowledgable.

Pros

That we could use the product on our PC's and phones, on and offsite was invaluable. We had a few team members but also had a few different companies to keep track of which is one of the reasons we liked the product so much.

Cons

The learning curve was a bit tough but once we did learn it was very easy.

Response from Jibble

Replied March 2020

Hi Robert, Feels great to see such a nice review! Listen, if you need help with training your new people on using the Jibble app, we'd be glad to schedule an onboarding meeting with them. Just send us your request at help@jibble.io anytime. -Jibble Team

Wai Hong from Scrum HR Solutions

Good move in creating universal time attendance system

Very engaging, and I can see they are working hard to improve from day 1. As one of their early adopter, I feel proud for them.

Pros

Easy to use, simple and fast. Very convenient in setting up

Cons

maybe they can put more effort in giving a more comprehensive tutorial material, especially when there is a new feature being released.

Response from Jibble

Replied August 2019

We are incredibly grateful for the review that you left us. We are working on creating new materials such as videos and articles not just for the newly released features but for the previous articles as well. I'm quite sure it will be a good resource. Thanks for being a loyal Jibbler! - Jibble Team