Browse JobPixel Reviews

Mathew from Japa, Inc.

Great product!

Amazing product and great customer service!

Pros

The video platform was the most beneficial part of the software.

Cons

Nothing. Hiring process moved back due to projects.

Reasons for Switching to JobPixel

New and innovative software like Job Pixel brings in New and Innovative team members.

Response from JobPixel

Replied May 2021

Thanks Mathew! We appreciate all the kind words and we're happy to know that you love the platform we've built here at JobPixel. You and your team are building an incredible product and we're excited to grow with you to achieve your hiring goals!

Lauren from Bluegreen Vacations

The Future Of Hiring

In a post Covid world, video is the here and now. We all saw zoom and other platforms take place of doing business in person during the shut down. As a Recruiter one of our biggest struggles is the time we spend on candidates who aren't serious about a job and may only be utilizing for unemployment purposes. With Job Pixel, when we receive a video we know a few things: 1. This candidate not only took the time to read our message, but also watch the video 2. They listened to our video, and it caught their attention amongst other Recruiters reaching out. Job Pixel helps us stand out. 3. They made a video back to show their interest, tell us a little about themselves. Getting to see the candidate, meet them "virtually" and get a snippet of their personality for the roles we are sourcing for is invaluable! The team at Job Pixel is there to serve YOU as their customer. They are available, their response is immediate. They don't stop until you are satisfied! Their Customer Engagement is unmatched! Not to mention, they're fun!!

Pros

-The ease of use. -Integrating it into our daily routines. -The ability to share information about jobs that we are trying to fill in a very quick way. -Getting to virtually meet a candidate and learn a little about them before ever getting on a phone call with them.

Cons

There is nothing our team liked "least", but after using it and implementing into our daily routines, we are excited for the product roadmap and what is to come to make this already amazing product, even beter!

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thanks Lauren! You and the entire team at Bluegreen Vacations have been incredible to work with. From the moment you all got onboard JobPixel, you have hit the ground running. It's incredibly rewarding to see a team so enthusiastic about what we worked tirelessly to build and the added bonus has been your candid feedback which has already led to some changes in our product roadmap! We built JobPixel to be flexible, so it's wonderful to see the ease and speed with which you were able to adopt video into your daily routine and the benefits you are getting from meeting your candidates over video. One thing you can always count on from us is immediate and thorough customer service. When you become a customer, you become part of the JobPixel family and we are only successful if you are successful. We look forward to growing with you and your team. Happy Hiring!

Jandery from Pronto BPO

Overall is good!

Overall It has been very useful for my recruitment process.

Pros

What I like the most is that I can save myself a lot of time by just sending them the link to record a video andswering what I need to know.

Cons

We need spanish a version so I can use it in spanish recruitment qlso it will be great if you could incorporate some type of tests considering you use if for recruitment mumyabe have a variaty of tests depending the business we manage. For example I would need an english and psychometric test.

Response from JobPixel

Replied May 2021

Thanks Jan! We appreciate all your feedback. We are working towards supporting Spanish, as well as several other languages to better serve our international customers. As for incorporating assessments into the hiring process, JobPixel has positioned itself as a platform for prescreening and qualifying candidates at the top of the funnel. We are a tool for Employers to use to narrow down their list of potential candidates before moving on to more time-intensive steps in the interview process (like assessments). It's not currently on our roadmap to support this but we will surely discuss it with the product team and keep you updated. Happy Hiring!

Stacey from Forge Technologies Inc.

JobPixel makes it easy to screen a lot of people at once.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to me about the opportunity to work with JobPixel. He was extremely thoughtful about the potential use case, eager to show me a demo and from that moment, I knew it would help streamline our screening process. I've now had the opportunity to meet people on the JobPixel technology and customer success team, and I've been impressed with how quickly they can move to resolve questions I have and how willing they are to create more helpful features.

Pros

For our business, we screen candidates who want to work on our on-demand platform. Before JobPixel, we did all of our interviewing and screening through phone calls, which made it really hard to get a sense for the people who we'd be trusting to interact with our customers. JobPixel made it easy to watch lots of short videos of candidates before we moved onto the next step in the hiring process. Their software cut down our work load by at least 50%, saving my team a lot of time and money, and most importantly, allowed us to reduce our time-to-hire, which boosted the quality of candidates we ended up hiring. JobPixel also made it easy for us to link to their application so that candidates could easily complete the video step in their application process.

Cons

We decided not to integrate JobPixel into our ATS. This might have been helpful, but our business is smaller than most companies hiring a lot of employees at once, so we decided not to spend the money on the integration at this point.

Response from JobPixel

Replied May 2021

Thanks Stacey! You're not alone. Our other most successful customers have also seen the value of JobPixel as a replacement for the initial phone screen. Having the opportunity to watch short video introductions and then narrow down your candidate pool to only the select few you wish to advance the more time-consuming steps of the process can really save tons of time (and money). We appreciate the kind words about our team! It's our goal, every day, to meet the needs of our customers and continue building exciting and useful features. Happy Hiring!

Nadine from Ashley Furniture

Groundbreaking

The service is to notch they are always on top of it and available for assistance

Pros

This software is groundbreaking and state of the art

Cons

There really isn’t anything I would say I like least

Reasons for Choosing JobPixel

Cost

Cost

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thanks Nadine! We have really enjoyed working with you and the team at Ashley! It's been so helpful to have you as an early customer with the high volume hiring your stores require. Your input has been invaluable in helping to guide and shape our product roadmap. Looking forward to growing with your company. Happy Hiring!

Melanie from https://assemblersinc.net/index.php

Excellent Customer Service

Amazing. You have a great team!

Pros

You ever have an "I wish this had..." moment? You know, where you really like a product but it just misses a few areas that you need? I had that moment with Job Pixel. There were a few things, unique to the Assembly business, that would make it easier to get info we need out to Recruiters. The Job Pixel team is absolutely phenomenal at LISTENING to what is needed and implementing your ideas so additional features can be added. The product itself was already amazing, but the willingness of this team to go above and beyond to craft something that made my job easier is something I will not soon to forget. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH JOB PIXEL!

Cons

My concerns were already listened to and addressed. Location information on picture. Being unable to bulk upload or duplicate jobs. Inability to pull candidates in spreadsheet format.

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thanks Melanie! We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your team. It's always helpful to get explicit feedback from our customers about how they are using our product and what features or improvements would make it even better. We appreciated your patience as we worked to implement those changes and look forward to seeing Assemblers scale up even further. Happy Hiring!

Sophia from MEKA Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best period.

Quick to set up, easy to use.

Pros

It’s insanely easy to use. I was able to eliminate the majority of my company’s hiring pipeline and immediately get a sense of an applicant’s ability and mindset as well as filter out those who didn’t really want the job, all in 3 minutes. Crazy!

Cons

I haven’t encountered anything yet. The feature set is straightforward and leaves nothing to be desired.

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thanks Sophia! We are so happy to have you and the MEKA team on our platform! Aside from the fact that we're a huge fan (as you know Omar our CEO is an avid scooter rider!), we were looking forward to getting live with you as one of our first customers who primarily hires more technical roles, like engineers. Typically those roles require time-consuming skill assessments, and we believed JobPixel's value was in assessing personality fit upfront to identify the best-fit candidates before moving on to those more time consuming assessments. The success your team has had with JobPixel is the validation we needed! We can't wait to see what else you all do and we'll be here every step of the way to help grow your team. Happy Hiring!

Tamara from Twilio

JobPixel is the Next Generation of Talent Acquisition Technology

Mobile optimized, easy to use and seamless integration with your ATS

Pros

JobPixel is an amazing tool for Talent Acquisition professionals, companies, and hiring managers to allow candidates to record video interviews. Hiring Managers may also record a short video to send to their finalist candidates with a request to answer specific questions in addition to providing their general biographical information and professional experience history.

Cons

I have no complaints about this talent acquisition tool.

Response from JobPixel

Replied May 2021

Thanks Tamara! It's been a pleasure working with you and we appreciate all of the valuable feedback you've given us coming from your many years in the TA world! We couldn't agree more that JobPixel is the "next generation" of TA technology. Our roadmap is stacked with exciting and powerful new features that will make JobPixel even better in the coming months. Can't wait for you to try them! Happy Hiring!

Susan from The Network Concierge

Do you really need a resume?

This a smart team who is constantly innovating. They have released some powerful updates and the tool just keeps getting better. It is so easy to use and a modern take an old boring application process.

Pros

Can you really tell who makes a great sales associate by looking at their resume or application? NO!!!! Stop judging. The application is not going to tell you if you have a great candidate in the applicant tracking system.

Cons

When I post it, I would for my company logo to see the first thing people see.

Reasons for Choosing JobPixel

The team bends over backwards, the system is easy to use and it is a fun new way to look at hiring. It is super easy for Store Managers to make quick decisions about moving candidates to the next steps!

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thank you Susan! Your support means everything to us here at JobPixel. It has been an absolute joy working together and we're so happy that you have found our product to be such a game changer for your hiring process. We promise to continue delivering at the same high level of customer service and product development that you have experienced thus far. Happy Hiring!

Brian from CaliKites

Job Pixel is so awesomely simple

From start to finish, the platform is easy and simple. Watching a minute long resume video works so much better than reading a sheet of paper.

Pros

Job Pixel has saved me days of pouring through resumes to find new employees. I have hired a bunch of people since using this software and all of my Job Pixel employees are still going strong. I'm so happy someone finally came out with something that took the guess work out of resumes!

Cons

I wish this software would have been available 10 years ago.

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thanks Brian! We are so grateful to you and our other earliest adopters who believed in what we were building and gave us a shot. One of our key metrics is monitoring employee retention for hires made through our platform, so we're thrilled to hear that these employees are still going strong! To your point, I think anyone who has hired candidates before wishes a product like JobPixel existed sooner :) We will continue to push forward on our roadmap and commitment to delivering an extremely useful & powerful, but always simple & adaptable platform that meets the needs of our customers. Happy Hiring!

Alexandra from Assemblers INc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Amazing Company!

Simply amazing!!!

Pros

This company is going to change the world. They are so intelligent and care about every single team and organization.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. It serves the needs of our business.

Reasons for Switching to JobPixel

Job pixels team and product is much better

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thanks Alexandra for the kind words! We really hope to make a significant impact on the TA world with JobPixel. You and the entire team at Assemblers have been wonderful to work with and we appreciate all your patience as we worked through some of the early pain points :) Happy Hiring!

Nabeel from Werqwise

Best Way to Hire

AMAZING.

Pros

This is just so easy. period. I get to know my potential new hires through a 60-120 second video. This is amazing because it cuts down time reading resume and truly getting to understand what drives the potential hire. It is easy to know whether a potential hire will move to next steps or not.

Cons

It'd be great to own the full hiring cycle - however not necessarily a big issue right now

Response from JobPixel

Replied April 2021

Thanks Nabeel! We're glad to hear that JobPixel is helping to reduce your time to hire and making it easier to find the perfect candidate! To your point about the "full hiring cycle", we don't see JobPixel as an ATS itself, but rather a supplement to any existing hiring funnel. It's flexibility makes it easy to add to any step of the hiring process (some customers use it for prequalification/screening, others further along in the process) and see the value of meeting your candidates through video. We'll reach out to talk more about what features or improvements you have in mind, and see what we can come up with. We love feedback from our customers. Happy Hiring!