What are Justworks users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Justworks software through verified user reviews

• icon"I am often blown away with how Justworks follows up with tools for me to use and to make sure I had my questions resolved. I also appreciate that I can take care of my team all in one place."
  • icon"They are constantly evolving and rolling out more benefits to their customers. In addition, their customer support is some of the best I've experienced."
  • icon"The ability to use the large group buying power of a PEO to have a combination of better choice of benefits at a lower cost was really a huge win."
  • icon"I don't think there are any features missing from Justworks."
  • icon"The Help and Support are useless, they direct me to unrelated articles. I get too many emails - it is hard to determine when I need to act or when it is spam in disguise."

Browse all Justworks Reviews

• Have you used Justworks and would like to share your experience with others?

Daryn

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

February 2022

It Just Works for our employees

Liam

The New Age of HR Administration (or lack thereof)

From the educational experience during the sales discovery process to the assistance and round-the-clock availability of our account manager, during onboarding and implementation, I was insanely impressed by the account management capabilities of such a young team. Every JustWorks email is like a small monthly birthday gift where more often than not, they're rolling out a new feature or enhancement, potentially even one you recommended to the Product Team! It's the exact type of engagement you would hope for out of a company focused on propelling the employee experience with a highly adoptable product that will continue to grow into a large presence in this space.

Pros

The ease of implementation and administration and as the title assumes, the lack of need of direct oversight of the process. New hires are able to very quickly and simply understand the navigation of the tool and streamline themselves through 90% of the pre-employment paperwork without need from the admin. Just a simple user interface that allows you to intuitively find anything you need in regard to your daily life as an employee and really person within your organization.

Cons

Just some slight growth areas needed in terms of integrations and partners for them. As a young company, they have a bit to go before they can really offer the capabilities of a company such as ADP but what they offer in replacement of those makes it all worth it.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

It really checked off a good amount of needs that we're currently and foresee facing in the next few years as we scale as a company. At 30 people, it provides a comprehensive service and platform which allows for a hands-off approach to HR and Payroll administration served up with a sexy and intuitive interface. We're approaching a new day in HR software and the freedom of time created simply by the employee onboarding features in JustWorks are enough to create the consideration to move off of these more archaic platforms.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

Lack of account support Lack of direct support for the common employee (admin mediation) Cost savings (Salary based % to $ per seat) Unnavigable interface and overabundance of user portals Large portfolio of under/unutilized services and features

Christopher

Good Software, GREAT Benefits for SMB's

Overall, Justworks has been one of the BEST decisions I have made in my capacity as COO of this company. My [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] loves it, my employees love it, it saves me tons of time, and most gratifying of all, we've finally been able to offer affordable, quality health benefits to our team. Justworks is more expensive than some of their competitors, but we all know the old saying: "You get what you pay for."

Pros

Justworks has all the features you'd expect from a digital HR platform / PEO. They make managing employee compensation, benefits, and time off far easier. As the person who oversees the HR functions of our business, the platform has saved me (personally) dozens of hours in just the first six months. For our team, they've only had positive things to say about their experience using the platform. It's easy for them to access the information they need, enroll in benefits, log time, and request PTO. What impresses me even more is that the platform regularly sends out key information, resources, and HR guidance that is tailored to both employees and administrators. They serve as a resource, which is especially important at the time of writing this review (2020 COVID-19 Pandemic).

Cons

My complaints are minimal. Top of my list is I'd like them to have stronger reporting features for financials. While they do maintain great integrations with 3rd party accounting software (Xero, Quickbooks) and I can generate most of the reports I need in those platforms, I would like native support for running a myriad of different types of payroll reports. At the time of this review, it appears to be mostly limited to CSV data exports.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

Gusto had good HR management tools and reporting, but lacked competitive benefits offerings. While this may not be an issue for larger companies that have better bargaining power when it comes to insurance, it did not work for our small team. To put it bluntly, the benefits packages on offer were pure garbage.

Amanda

April 2022

Justworks for Nonprofits

Overall, Justworks provides a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support. Configuring settings and compliance on the back-end has proven to be a bit difficult for administrators and HR managers; however, it does provide a positive experience for front-end users.

Pros

Justworks is extremely user friendly on the front-facing end. It is easy to navigate, enter information, update user accounts, and access important records.

Cons

There are several features on the back-end that could be improved, specifically with payroll tracking for contractors and employees. Due to how Justworks calculates annual payroll on the back-end, it is very difficult to get an accurate report of the actual amounts paid out to contractors and employees. Improved reporting on the back-end financials would be very helpful for financial procedures, especially as a nonprofit subject to an annual audit.

Worst PEO ever

They just suck and I suggest you to not to be misled by their sales pitch

Pros

Somewhat easier to use they put too much burden on the company.

Cons

Be aware of them, they don't pay the withheld taxes to IRS; Check their status of PEO on the IRS website Very unfriendly customer service - they act like a bunch of entitled officers

Reasons for switching to Justworks

to get the benefits from PEO

Sara

Easy to navigate, even easier to understand

Justworks is just that good. It is easy to navigate and understand. I never fall behind on deadlines or lose important information. It's all in Justworks when I need it.

Pros

I like that all of my payroll information is easily accessible with an intuitive user-interface. For example, the platform reminds me when certain items are due such as healthcare insurance enrollment and W-2 tax information. It also notifies me of any status changes like salary increases, promotions, and the like. The software is also secure since it requires two factor authentication every time I login.

Cons

It can take a while for changes to be reflected in the platform. For example, I would recommend adding new employees a few days before their start time to ensure that Justworks recognizes them when they login for the first time, without delay.

AMAZING HR/Payroll/Ben Admin (PEO) system for startups!

Great software, great service, great value!

Pros

I love how easy to use the platform is for both admins & employees! The employee onboarding process takes 5 minutes. AMAZING.

Cons

I wish there was a dashboard view for reports that measured things like headcount, turnover, diversity etc

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Great software, service, benefit plans!

Reasons for switching to Justworks

Access to better benefit plans (we are small startup)

Justworks Is Amazing

Pros

What I truly like is the clarity on what we are being charged. I also enjoy how easy it is to use.

Cons

The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t have time tracking abilities for hourly employees. We have to use an outside tracking software.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

ADP was super unclear on what we were being charged and it was hard to use

Love JustWorks

Great product and great customer service.

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to manage, and easy for employees to manage their own information. The dashboard is great.

Cons

Missing some minor features like recurring payments, and exporting transactions to excel doesn't break them out which makes accounting more difficult.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Great product, low cost, and hands-on customer service. Can't beat it.

Streamlines life for startups

Positive

Pros

Justworks is easy to use and maintains a high service level, both from customer support and the HR services (which act as an outsourced HR team until we bring it in-house)

Cons

We had some bumps in the road submitting information to state of NY to inform them we were working with a PEO, which led to a few letters that consumed a bit of time but were eventually cleared

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Justworks was able to provide healthcare to our company when we were only 2 FTEs while Gusto requires 4.

Diana

Easy to Use & Saves tons of time for a business owner!

Overall very positive. Started with Justworks with my first hire and it made it a breeze, plan on continue using Justworks as company continues to grow.

Pros

Website interface is easy to use, streamlined. I like the Quickbooks Online integration I like the easy of comparing Health insurance and other benefits plans during selection and enrollment periods Payroll & PTO calendar sync with Outlook is a small touch but is SUPER useful

Cons

I only docked one star because there isn't really an easy way to contact customer service by phone. Things are funneled to live chat or email first. However, live chat seems responsive and I've had only good customer service experiences.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Justworks seemed way more willing to work with smaller sized companies under 5 employees, which is where we are at. Also their billing was completely transparent. Very happy with my decision.

Julie

Justworks - Just do it

Amazing across the board!

Pros

Justworks is so user friendly and simple to setup - the Customer Support and Account Management team is incredible - so friendly, supportive, and timely with their responses! Even if they're stumped about a question or issue happening with our team, they get back to me right away to let me know that they are investigating. In general, it is a great first impression for new hires during the onboarding process - everything they need (benefits, payroll, etc) is all in one place. Such a time saver for us, and has saved us the need to hire a full time person to manage HR Operations.

Cons

Honestly, nothing right now. There are things that the team is still working on building out, but their Product team is super communicative and open to feedback.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Good recommendation from industry, great customer service and initial sales rep experience, price on par with rest of industry, user friendly

Reasons for switching to Justworks

Trinet was more expensive, not at all user friendly, and did not have the information ready to go for our RMA Tax Credit.

Rids

Justworks is simple, easy to use, perfect price point and their support is just stellar - 7 stars!

The benefits packages offered by them are fantastic - especially for a small business like ours. BTW - I love their team - from the sales person I talked to initially to everyone else. Also every single time - and I mean every single time - I have had to contact them for support on any subject - payroll, PPP, benefits, etc - the agent I communicate with knew everything there was to know about how to help me and got the problems addressed without any fuss. They go over and above to make sure things are taken care of properly. Did I say "I love their team" ?

Pros

The platform is super simple to use, Justworks has thought of all the common things someone managing HR would need to do and made the features available in a logical fashion. The worflows to setup new employees, or setup payments, etc are super intuitive with the right "help" easily accesible right next to the field you might have a question about.

Cons

I haven't thought of anything I have missed in the software. Maybe we are a small organization and don't have complicated scenarios to address.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Actually I was impressed that a single sales person handled everything - including benefits - health insurance, 401K etc. All others (ADP & Paychex) I had to talk to three different people for sales - which was too much work just to understand what they offer and what price. I felt more confident about Justworks' ability to support me longer term based on this interaction. Also, I liked the fact that they demoed the product and showed me how I would manage my payroll etc. ADP, Paychex just said "yes we also have a single platform" but they treated the sales cycle as a traditional "payroll" and benefits provider ... For a SMB with a single person working full time and managing the company - I just didn't want to work with a provider who would create a lot of work for me. Justworks won the assessment hands-down. Their pricing was also very attractive - comparable to others (though I never got to a point where I saw the full pricing with Paychex and ADP).

Mike

One of the best decisions we've ever made for our small business!

Justworks helps alleviate all the hassles of dealing with payroll, HR, and compliance that plagued us for so long. We no longer have to worry about the IRS, new employee set up is simple and quick, and their customer service team is always there for us when we need them (and super helpful, too). The company (Justworks) truly cares about our business and making things easier for us in so many ways. When the Covid-19 pandemic hit and all the new laws were passed earlier this year to help us navigate the pandemic, Justworks was always on top of things and make it very easy for us to apply for the PPP loan accurately and quickly. We got that loan and that has made a world of difference for our business this year! Thank you!!!

Pros

The Justworks software is top-notch, very intuitive, and if there are ever any issues with it, their customer service team is always ready to help. I think the thing I like most about their software/platform is that it has eliminated so much paperwork for our business. Everything is digital and very user-friendly. Can't imagine life without it anymore!

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of one thing that I have a problem with. Justworks seems to always be one step ahead of us and that is truly appreciated!

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Justworks seemed to be the easiest to use.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

I wanted a platform/software that would eliminate any chance of me making mistakes that would lead to letters from the IRS. Justworks has done that!

Donna

Industry: Investment Banking

Very Satisfied Customer...

After the transition from sales to the onboarding process with the implementation, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic and helped me set up the employees and explained all the different parts to the software. She then introduced me to our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which I had the opportunity to meet. Overall, the experience was terrific and wished I knew about Justworks earlier. We indeed are so appreciative and grateful for the assistance from the Justworks Team.

Pros

I love that the Justworks software has everything in one area. You have access to the employees' information, payroll, benefits, PTO policies, invoicing, and compliance items. It is easy, functional, saves a lot of time after the initial setup. There are multiple ways our employees can reach out if someone in our HR department is not available.

Cons

At this time, I do not have any cons. The Justworks team is always keeping our firm updated with news and other information within the platform or via email.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the sales department worked on analyses with a census that our firm sent him. He came up with different options regarding obtaining health insurance and how the software would help our firm. He answered all of our questions and concerns and explained how the onboarding process would go, monthly costs, and was upfront about everything. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very professional throughout the process and listened to what we wanted. He checks in with our firm often to make sure everything is working smoothly.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

We were able to be part of a Professional Employer Organization (PEO). This gave our company access to health insurance with larger group benefit pricing. Health insurance options are limited and extremely expensive when you are a smaller firm. Also, having everything in one area versus working with many software programs made the decision to switch very easy. In addition, our firm saved over $21,000 annually due to purchasing health insurance as a PEO with Justrworks.

Scott

Justworks is an excellent PEO for small business

Justworks is a PEO, which stands for Professional Employment Organization. The software is the tool you use to administrate most of your company's activities with the PEO. PEO's come in various business models, but here is the way to think about them: if you are a small business that wants to outsource payroll AND a full set of benefits (health insurance, 401K, dental insurance, workers comp, short term disability, long term disability, paid holidays, paid time off) to your full-time employees), one of your best options is to use a PEO. For payroll, tax and benefit purposes, Justworks becomes the "employer" of your employees. You remain the employer in terms of hire/fire/train/ performance appraisal. You select what benefits you want to offer, and have fairly good flexibility on whether you want the "gold plated" benefits or the "just good enough" benefits or something in between. As the employer, you pay roughly $80 - $99 per month per full time employee for payroll services, plus the cost of the benefits you choose to provide to your employees. As a very small business, using a PEO was by far the best option for me to provide big-company benefits.

Pros

When I shopped about two years ago, Justworks was by far the best AND lowest cost option. Justworks customer support (think of them as your Human Resources department for benefits and payroll) is top notch. We get answers to our questions within a few hours, and have always gotten satisfactory responses to issue. Their payroll service has always been satisfactory, and they allow my company to offer "big company" benefits.

Cons

I really have no complaints about Justworks. When I was shopping for PEOs, I found lots of nightmare reviews of all the other PEOs I found. The large payroll companies also have terrible reviews. I never found a bad review of Justworks, and now I know why. They are a great service provider. The only way I can imagine leaving them is if my company grows so large that it makes sense to have an internal HR and payroll department.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Justworks had no negative reviews, and provided exactly what my company needed at the lowest price we could find.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

Wanted a better payroll service and the ability to offer "big company" benefits.

Maggie

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

JustWorks saves us time and keeps our HR organized

We are small and do not need to spend a ton of time/resources on HR right now, but we do have HR needs. JustWorks has been a great way to gently launch into managing payroll and becoming familiar with other benefits we can add in the near future, as we add employees. (Since we only have 2 employees right now and only one is full time, we are not yet eligible for health benefits.) I find the payroll transactions very easy to follow. I do the bookkeeping for the business, as well, but we don't use your automatic Quickbooks feed at this point.

Pros

I love that JustWorks handles all filing and calculations for payroll and also offers benefit options you can add as your company size grows. I find it incredibly easy to use and navigate and, on the few instances where I've had questions, I can often find the info in FAQx. We started using JustWorks last year with 2 employees (one PT, one FT) and can handle payroll very easily + it will be a breeze to add other benefits (health, etc.) as we're eligible. I like that I get notifications about deadlines, as well as updates on relevant state law changes that may affect us. One feature I especially like that I didn't even really consider before we started using the software is that access to templates for creating employee handbooks/policies, etc. Since we're small and growing, these things are important to do, but I don't think we'd tackle them as early in the process if we didn't have solid templates to start with that only required moderate modifications.

Cons

Some of the benefits eligibility is difficult to navigate, but I have a feeling that's more a function of that information being dense, rather than it being unavailable. One thing I've tried to do several times is to download a PDF of our biweekly payroll invoices (our company payroll costs + employer/employee tax breakdown) and that feature is unavailable. I always end up printing it and saving as a PDF, but would much prefer that I could just download a PDF of our broken down bill.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

The salesperson/rep we worked with was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and Justworks seemed like the right scale for where we were: doing substantial business, but only just beginning to have employees, but also knowing that we'll hire 1-3 more people this calendar year and that we wanted to be prepared to grow.

Justworks does what it says on the tin

The team there is hyper responsive and knows their stuff. Onboarding was phenomenal, considering how complex an operation it is to onboard. They move you seamlessly from sales rep to onboarding rep to ongoing support rep, and you end up with a dedicated rep that knows your business. They handle compliance really well, and their Slack support is fantastic. It's great to have a resource I can tap for questions on compliance or policy, and the ThinkHR integration offers even more resources. My employees love OneMedical, Health Advocate, and Teledoc. Love love. Having a self-service onboarding process is really great and simplifies our onboarding dramatically. Using a PEO helps with having remote employees across the country. Much less to worry about around taxes and compliance there.

Pros

Justworks is a compelling PEO offering that brings a lot of advantages to helping manage a growing company. I'd run payroll myself for 15 years, so moving to a PEO that has my back is nice. Any consideration of moving to a PEO has to come with factoring cost savings around insurance products. Justworks represented a significant cost savings in my first year, but in the second year, our renewals still jumped 10%, which was frustrating. I was hoping we'd be more insulated to those sort of increases. From a payroll platform perspective, Justworks is really nice. It basically offers fully automated payroll, though there are some things that could be improved with how it integrates with time trackers, how it manages PTO requests, and some other nits to pick. They've done a great job of being responsive and adding functionality over the past year, and they're a tech-first company so I'm confident it'll just continue to improve.

Cons

There are a couple of limitations that are vexing, verging on boneheaded: * PTO requests don't show remaining balance for the PTO plan * Unpaid time off is a manual ordeal * There's no mobile app, and the website isn't responsive. Not a huge dealbreaker, since I'm not doing too much payroll from my phone, but still * No expense management or reimbursement scheduling. It's just a manual process. * QBO integration is weak, but I've been promised it'll improve

Reasons for choosing Justworks

TriNet is eye-wateringly expensive and an old system. Gusto is really compelling and affordable, but they're not a PEO: they don't handle the compliance or shared benefits rates

Reasons for switching to Justworks

IOP was dated and abandonware. It was manual and didn't handle benefits.

Matt

Fantastic

Justworks i sby far one of the best service providers that I've worked with across any discipline. The software is easy to use, the help is fantastic, and the support options (email, phone, or my favorite: Slack) are top notch. Whenever I have a question, whether about the software or about a specific payroll or benefits question, I hop on Slack and am able to chat with a representative within a couple of minutes. I've found them universally to be knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

Justworks of course isn't just a software package, but the software itself is top notch. It's easy to use, a complete solution, and makes it easy to adminster our entire workforce quickly. If I had to pick the best attribute, it would be management of payroll. Prior to Justworks we had bounced around between a few different payroll providers, and the experience was subpar. With Justworks it's point and click, and I can walk away with confidence knowing that it will be done correctly.

Cons

I would like to see more training offerings built into the platform, for example a general training course for new managers, but I can't think of any other offerings that are lacking.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Justworks had a better reputation and better software, and the pricing was much more attractive.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

We began looking at Justworks as a benefits option (moving from traditional health insurance to a PEO), but we were blown away by the service and software offerings that came with it.

MAria GRAzia

Justworks review.

Our reps. have been wonderful., easy tp reach, work hard to get our problems resolved in a short space of time. I have a million questions all the time am they are very patient and helpful. The reporting system needs work, the outside 401k need more integration and Wage works needs to be set up with better integration and more information. IT is impossible getting an answer to a question. Their serve needs to be updated wot link with yours.

Pros

I love the user-friendliness of this software. I love the panels and clarity of the pages, the dashboard and the size of the font and that I can see in the side panels a directory of what I can choose. When I can't find something, I can open these windows and usually find what I am looking for another lead to it. I like the breakdown of all fees and workers comp etc and I love that I can see itemized lists when I check the invoicing, where as ADP had a lump sum, hidden fees and no real list of costs. Justworks seems to be much more transparent

Cons

The 401K reporting is not informative enough to be consistent with my admin needs for our plan outside of Justworks.Generally the 401 Administration is not as user friendly and making changes to payroll and 401 deferrals has proven to be more complex and less user friendly. I was not able to adjust my colleagues 401 after she was placed on Paid Family Leave. ITR was more complicated and assistances was required as there was not a real way to know what was needed in order to set up this alternate payment while PFL was being utilized. Also the Wageworkers benefits system is also not integrated well. IT is a problem on their end. Their service has been really inconsistent, however JW helped us hand their inadequacies.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Justworks had made several attempts to reach me and offer comparative information. They were very friendly not aggressive and did not pester me. I reached out to you regarding a questions about 401K and I found the representative, even though we were not a client at the time, very informative, knowledgeable and she offered me advise and gave suggestions on 2 things. Her suggestions were very helpful and helped us choose a 401 K plan . I asked for pricing 3 times and all 3 times it was given with no judgement or aggressive follow up. I like that relaxed way of being helpful and offering a service without bugging you. So I suggested this option to my boss. H

Reasons for switching to Justworks

They were very costly, useless and their software did not integrate with my c outer system every though it was online. Reports had to be requested and sent over as they were mot integrated with MAC computer software, there was no transparency and fees were integrated so you could not work out the amount. Their service was spotty, there were always errors and waste of paper with payroll package being sent - ( which was ok and the package had info for 401 K and benefits and taxes ( not much else) however there would be at least 40 pages ion unneccessary paper and delivery charges every 2 weeks.When we asked for just the basic report they said they could not do this.

The whole enchilada

Justworks has been a blessing from the start. On-boarding was simple and their team provided all of the necessary steps to get up and running quickly. Administration in the platform is simple and our employees far prefer the easy access to payroll and benefit documents over our previous system. Finally the consolidation of all relevant documentation, reminders, and JustWorks attention to education has made this platform a huge time saver for our company.

Pros

The unification of all HR related tasks are a huge plus for a small business. JustWorks is a force multiplier that allows a small business such as ours to provide benefits to our employees in a simple and direct way. There is no need to bounce between multiple platforms, providers, or agents to manage payroll, healthcare, workers comp, etc. Everything is accessible in a simple and intuitive system.

Cons

Navigating benefits can be a bit of a challenge, however the JustWorks team is always there to help guide you and provide the necessary resources.

Reasons for choosing Justworks

JustWorks is an intuitive platform that enables our company to save hours per week on administration while ensuring our employees have the benefits they need, when they need them.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

Paycor was klunky, difficult to navigate and had questionable customer service.

Shannon

So Happy I Made the Switch to JustWorks!

My team and I evaluated several PEO options before ultimately choosing to go with JustWorks. JustWorks was the most cost-effective, with the best benefit offerings for my employees, the most intuitive user interface and allowed me to have the most control of all of my employee's data.

Pros

The tool is extremely user-friendly. I did very limited training for my employees to learn how to use it because of the intuitive user-interface. The Customer Support team is fantastic! I can call up my Account Manager or quickly use the chat feature and I always get a quick and friendly response and a resolution to my question or issue.

Cons

The services may not be as comprehensive as other PEO systems, but my Account Manager is always quick to recommend a tool or service that would be compatible (example: applicant tracking system).

Reasons for choosing Justworks

For all of the reasons I mentioned above, but especially the overall cost was better as well of the more cost-effective and varied benefits offerings for my employees was a big draw.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

The company was previously supported by ADP TotalSource and was paying for a lot of additional enterprise-level functionality that we did not need as a small business. Their system was not easy for my employees to use, too expensive, and the last benefits renewal was going to be a 50% increase in cost to my employees.

Benjamin

Perfect PEO Solution

I scouted HRIS and PEOs and landed on JustWorks after some recommendations from other start ups. I am so glad we went with JW and am an evangelist to what they're doing. Easy to use, implement and their support is exactly what we needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Pros

Transparency around all pricing and fees, no hidden costs or surprises, ease of sales process, onboarding was seamless and well organized, full support during signing up, onboarding and sustained ops. Customer service 24/7 across multiple channels monitored by humans has been HUGE. The software is easy to use as an admin and user. The HR tools have been very helpful. We had very early unique employee circumstances and JustWorks support helped guide is successfully through these events and added huge value to my employees and the company.

Cons

Software constantly being upgraded - which is great. They take feedback from users and implement quickly. Member benefits being added frequently. No complaints here!

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Pricing transparency, full suite of "big company benefits" for our small company, customer service, ease of onboarding and overall attitude and vibes.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

More robust platform, better customer service, upgraded to PEO for employer of record reasons + health benefits.

Evan

Justworks for a Series A tech startup

We've used Gusto before, which was also good, but found Justworks to be more affordable and useful at the point that we started adding benefits instead of just payroll.

Pros

24/7 live support via Slack is a game changer that I wish every provider would offer. Software itself is very easy to use and setup, benefits are extensive so you can really customize to your team's needs. So much just happens on its own without my involvement which is great.

Cons

Not much functionality around contractors, and can't handle international contractors at all I believe, so we have to use other solutions here. Also no way to schedule recurring reimbursements for benefits that aren't part of the ones they offer already (like if you want to reimburse for a monthly gym membership that isn't ClassPass).

Reasons for choosing Justworks

Founder reviews for Rippling had some nightmare stories.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

When we were adding benefits Justworks was more cost effective and they came recommended by other founders I know.

Zach

Justworks Review

Pros

It is very easy to use. I'd say it is perfect for our company with a size of 30 employees because we don't need all the big features that other PEO's offer.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software!

Reasons for choosing Justworks

We chose Justworks over TriNet due to the cost and features in Justworks. TriNet has a lot of features that we wouldn't use and the cost was far greater than Justworks.

Reasons for switching to Justworks

Cost of ADP TotalSource was a lot and we didn't need all the features they have to offer.

Justworks