• Pros

• "The text capabilities for applications is such a great tool. The instructional videos lead me where I needed to go and could always help me out. Customer service was excellent."

• "Account Reps are responsive and great to work with. The product is easy for candidates to use."

• "I liked this product because it was easy to use, I used it long time ago and it was easy to use to do the set up and to get the info I needed from the candidates."

• Cons

• "Can be a bit confusing at times in the system if you want to reschedule interviews or add interviewers but there are easy workarounds."

• "Audio quality did not come through great on my computer speakers - had to use headphones. Other than that Montage is great."

• "Just need practice, but that's on my end; I set it up earlier but didnt test the audible, I tested the visual only so I didn't have a chance to call support. "

Browse Modern Hire Reviews

Katie from Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center

We love Montage!

Pros

Montage treats us like we are their only customer. Everyone at Montage is helpful with any question we may have about the product. They are also extremely responsive to our candidates. Montage offers us video and voice technology that allows us to engage and connect with candidates, ultimately speeding along our hiring. This product is very easy to use.

Cons

We do not have Montage synced with any other systems we use like Taleo or Skill Survey. That is something our facility is not ready to tackle. So our recruiters do have to jump back and forth through different programs. It is a little cumbersome, but we make it work for us. The Montage Staff has been terrific to show us some solutions to overcome these obstacles.

Julia from Mercy Health

Great Product-Great Service!

Pros

The software provides a branded digital platform for conducting interviews, both in real time and on-demand. In addition, Montage has added telephonic tools as well. It is a tool that provides the needed flexibility that recruiters need to interact with job seekers. Montage is constantly upgrading, enhancing and developing new functionality that makes the investment in this product have a high ROI.

Cons

It is definitely an "investment" in that it is suited for organizations that recruit larger volumes of new talent.

Nina from Washington University

Good product but could use some updates

Overall my experience was positive, I thought there were a lot of benefits compared to an in person interview.

Pros

It was very easy to use. It didn't have unnecessary frills or over complications. I think the idea of the product really makes the interview process easier for the company and the interview-ee

Cons

I think that there should be a suggested length, either implemented by Modern-Hire, or customizable by whatever company is using it. I also think there should be a more thorough review step before you submit the recordings.

June 2016

Seetha from University of Alaska. Fairbanks

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

2.5

June 2016

Welcome to the cyber space

Pros

You brought the world to our living room. that is what I like the best in this product. I never had to get out of my house to get the job done. No driving hassles, tension free to reach the office on time, had the unique experience that I was part of an advancing technology.

Cons

The picture I saw in the monitor seemed to talk to me; the recluses would not like this "kind" of soliloquy, denying the benefit of conversation with the interviewer which would have given me more opportunity to display my diverse talents other than my communicating ability.

Michelle from Penn Medicine

February 2016

High Volume Recruitment Made Easier!

Pros

My favorite aspect of Montage is the ease of use on both my end as the employer and the candidates. It makes my job much so much easier as I am able to use Montage with my applicant tracking system and send 200 - 300 invitations at one time. This is a huge plus when recruiting for an average of 50 - 60 requisitions at a time. In addition, it enables my candidates to have a positive candidate experience so that whether they get the job or become a patient with Penn it is consistently a good experience.

Cons

I have no issues with Montage. The product is easy to use and the customer service support group responds quickly by working directly with the candidate.

Heidi from Humana

Recruiter Review

Pros

Strong client support, technical support for users and candidates, and products are easy to use.

Cons

At this time, there is nothing I would improve upon in regards to working with the products and the vendor. They take our client needs and work closely with development to ensure they are able to support our many types of recruitment work flows.

March 2016

Kim from WilsonHCG

March 2016

A great product from a company that partners with clients

Pros

They have great service and support to back up the product. They take our client needs seriously and work to ensure we have a quality solution in place to fit the individual needs of a client.

Cons

There is nothing I would say I like least about the product or vendor at this time. They are responsive, professional and work closely with our team to ensure quality experiences for our clients and candidates.

Mark from Shaw Industries

Use both live and on demand video with Montage for past 3 years

Pros

Their customer service focus is outstanding and they are willing to really listen to us and find ways to help be more successful in servicing our business partners. We have had great success in using their new telephone product.

Cons

We had some issues early in our service agreement with connectivity and had some complaints from our hiring managers about the voice over IP technology but discovered that the problem was on our end more so than that of Montage.

Artem from Board of European Students of Technology

Montage allows me to screen high volume requisitions with ease.

Again, the largest value add for us is the time to fill reduction for high volume reqs. Utilizing the screening characteristics of Montage has streamlined the process for these reqs.

Pros

The ability to import candidates to jobs and not having to enter them one by one is great. Also, the text interviews have made our dispositioning of applicants much easier than manually screening hundreds.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the platform is that when you export multiple positions' candidates, there is no way to sort them by the req ID with which you imported them. It makes it more difficult to invite them to interview via text. This has not been added to the On Demand import wizard as of yet.

Lauren from Shaw Industries

Montage: a great tool!

Misty from Milliman

Montage is about partnership

Pros

The time it saves both me as the recruiting coordinator and everyone on our recruiting committee. The staff at Montage is truly top notch! They have well-developed interpersonal skills, are respectful, and listen well.

Cons

The candidate and job archiving timing and process flow are slightly inconvenient.

Carolynn from Randstad

Definately a Fan!

Pros

Ease of use and access for all users. Convenient scheduling. Multi-attachment feature.

Cons

Vendor has excellent customer serivice. Wish the Live Meeting Concierge was available/cost effective for all meetings.

Abby from R.W. Baird

Pleasant Partnership

Pros

I love their excellent customer service on both the account management side of things, as well as the technical customer support. Their concierge service for each live interview is top notch. Also, response times to inquiries are unlike any other, extremely fast and reliable.

Cons

We are still learning all the functionality that the program has to offer, which is not a negative, it is simply something that we are working on improving from our end to maximize the full potential of the program.

Olivia from K08 Sounds

Best customer service!!

Pros

I have to start with saying how great their customer service is. They are always very helpful, and the instructional videos make a world of difference when you are just learning the software. It is very user-friendly and makes communication a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes audio quality isn't too good. Other then that Montage is great, I don't have any complaints.

February 2016

Natalie from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Regeneron Showcases Success

Pros

Ease of use (setting up On-Demand and Live interviews, identifying questions from a library, utilizing a combined set of text, multiple choice, and video questions), dual model (On-Demand, Live, Meeting), fantastic support services team, great Client Success Manager, Sr. Leader support. When issues occur, they are resolved immediately.

Cons

Lacked full Applicant Tracking system Integration for full model, but they're working diligently to build it out. The log-in page, when completing an interview is a bit busy which can be distracting.

August 2015

Andy from Job Candidate

August 2015

Easy to use, top-notch customer service

I used Montage for a video interview for a sales position recently. The invite email had lots of tips for how to set up the camera, angle, and connectivity for success on the interview. When I needed technical help, their help team was available via phone even late in the evening - and they were locally-based supporters! That was awesome. Everything on the recorded and live interview platforms went smoothly and had no hiccups like I've experienced with Skype before.

Response from Montage

Replied August 2015

Hi Andy, Thanks for the positive review! We believe the candidate's experience is so important for a positive brand impression, and we're glad our support team was able to help, as well.

Irma from Follett Corporation

February 2016

We use the product for digital and on demand video interviewing

Pros

The vendor has A+ customer service and the product is best in class in that it provides seamless integration and social media distribution and engagement. It is also very configurable.

Cons

You need to ensure to analyze the product with the lens of whether the product can meet the needs of the business, as well as ensure that the customer service support is provided at a high level.

Mallory from HCA

Very helpful

Pros

Being able to listen to candidate responses at my leisure

Cons

you do lose a little bit of the one-on-one conversations you would have with a person on an actual phone call - this do not mean the product is bad by an means

August 2016

Mark from University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston

August 2016

Video Interviews a great first step in our recruitment

Pros

High level of service in initiating video-conferencing technology, establishing connections and supporting both me and candidates in assuring that technology is an enabler and doesn't get in the way of the interview. Not all candidates feel equally comfortable in an interview that is not "in person" so this help takes any veil

Cons

The need for ear phones to enhance audio and fight echo, etc., is a slight distraction.

Jambrea from United Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Flight Attendant video Interview with United

Overall this was one of the easy video Interview software I have use.

Pros

This software was easy to connect with my social media account. It works well with any device. Easy instructions that anyone can understand how to use the software.

Cons

I was unable to work my zoom in for some reason it just wouldn't allow me to operate it zoom in method for a close up.

Chris from Chris Wells Photography

Great concept and easy to use!

Easy to use and easy to develop trainees.

Diane from private practice

Lots of info to make things go smoothly

Pros

I appreciate all the training/educational info and videos to make the interview process go smoothly, especially the opportunity to practice well before the interview. Wouldn't have known about having the light source behind the camera, how high to position the computer, etc. otherwise. Very helpful!

Cons

My only "con" was that the link in the email to browse the site wasn't a live link. It may have been helpful to have in the introduction a suggestion to allow an hour at minimum to go through the videos and practice.

Ashley from HCA

High Volume Recruiting

Pros

It is very user friendly, and is technology driven. I like that the tool is automated and is integrated into our ATS.

Cons

I do not like that there is not an option to play all candidates interviews back to back. At this time I have to click on each individual one, and it will play all of that candidates responses, but to move on to the next I have to exit out to go to the next person. This would be a great add on.

Travis from Clinical Magnet

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

February 2016

Voice capture technology supports our sourcing strategy.

Pros

The product has a level of sophistication that other tools don't afford. The customizable nature of the product coupled with a highly consultative staff have made our partnership fluid and action oriented.

Cons

Nothing has occurred that would spark a comment around the negative.

jackeline from Spa

My experience was great

I really recommend it.

Pros

Cons

I honestly didn't have any issues with this company.

James from Lowe's

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The software was easy to understand and setup. Video quality was pretty good as well. Since I never use Montage before I was impressed with how easy it was to get set up and ready for the interview.

Pros

Easy to set up and use

Jennifer from American Home Shield

Phoenix interview

First time using Montage. Easy to access. It was my first time using this product so there may be more features that I have yet to discover.

Pros

Easy to use. Training material to review before actual use.

Cons

Unable to move screen to the top of monitor so that can watch and look directly at camera so that you feel like you make eye contact. More training regarding the use of the buttons.

Damon from VWR International

February 2016

I would use Montage moving forward.

Pros

Clear phone line. The line was crisp and I was able to hear everything clearly.

Cons

Grainy video feed. Was unable to clearly see the interviewee.

Pam from HonorHealth

Pam Marquis' review

I could not get the audible component to work on my end so we ended up dialing into the call in number and using speaker phone and camera. Frequency of use of this product is not any of the 3 choices below. This is my only time using it but in order to send you this review, I had to select one of them.

Pros

Great clarity, real time,

Shawn from Crossmark

Bad Audio Feedback

Hard to speak to someone when you hear yourself talking

Pros

ease of use for the interviewer and interviewee

Cons

Picture quality is poor Real Bad Audio Feedback