• Pros

• "It is easy for the administrator to use and very easy for the employees to use. I like being able to read the feedback as well as see the group comparison numbers."

• "Very easy to use system to survey your employees to see how they actually feel about critical topics that affect your workplace culture and environment. "

• "Easy to use, and I liked as an employee until I found out the app is not anonymous."

• Cons

• "It can be a little cumbersome to navigate between different departments and find the questions that generated the rankings. They're a few levels deep, but this is really a minor complaint."

• "Not all the tips and tricks are translated into French yet. I know it's coming though and we can still use the English tips and tricks for most."

• "Sometimes the questions are too redundant. The same questions are asked too many times. But we can always add our own servers when needed."

Browse Officevibe Reviews

Jonathan from Wormhole Events CiC

A great way to get into metrics how your staff are feeling

Helped us get quantifiable metrics about the performance and feelings of the team rather than just hearsay.

Pros

With staff moral suffering, this tool has been invaluable in helping give metrics that my boss can take forward about how to improve the team. When you set it up you set the people that are part of your team & they receive emails. From that point people receive weekly reminders to contribute how they feel. The system makes use of really simple graphically styled questions which are similar to psychometric testing in how they are interpreted. When we first installed this, all the staff has a demonstration about what was recorded & how their answers contributed to the team statistics. Where your team are failing there are really useful hints and suggestions for how to improve your scores. There are a number of sub-games within the tool to help raise moral though praise & recognition. The paid version compares departments against each other which could be very powerful in larger organisations The tool integrates well with our favourite communication tool Slack and sends out messages to staff members every week at random intervals to complete the surveys Customer service is good with a quick response to questions. Overall we have found this to be a really useful tool for analysing and capturing specific metrics about how the team is doing along with specific tools to make your team more productive. It facilitates difficult conversations with anonymous feedback which even in a small team where it is obvious who has made the comment is still useful.

Cons

When your staff members receive their first emails and try to set up their accounts, they don't set up passwords which can be very confusing initially. Slack integration is slightly haphazard. It uses a bot to integrate but conversations are one way. Answering sends you back to the website. Anonymous comments are useful but in a small team it is quite obvious very quickly who sent which message. Regardless that can be a good way of breaking difficult conversations.

Pat from FundApps

Solid platform but some minor issues

It's been almost 2 years since we started using OfficeVibe and despite a few issues, it has been a mostly positive experience with comprehensive trend analysis and functionality.

Pros

The platform is really easy to use and the functionality of drilling down into individual team results is great. It enables team manager and admin access, and keeps track of all previous comments and trends.

Cons

The inability to customise questions is frustrating at times. Whilst most of the questions are very relevant, the pulse checks cover so many different areas and there is power in picking and choosing areas to survey on and focus improvement efforts. Also, some questions are not relevant to our business so the ability to turn on/off would be brilliant. Recently there have also been some data issues where homepage results don't equal the same categories when you drill into it. These have apparently been rectified but we lost a bit of confidence given it occurred over several months.

Chris from Skratch Labs

Anonymous Feedback in a Fast Efficient System

Pros

First off, the UX is so fast and user friendly. Our company does weekly surveys and I am able to submit mine in a matter of minutes; getting me back to my task board fast! But what I really love about OfficeVibe is that the user can choose to submit feedback Anonymously or Not Anonymously, with past survey systems I've used the manager either selects ALL anonymous or ALL public. Letting the survey taker choose if very powerful.

Cons

Sometimes a 1-4 sliding scale is just not enough of a range. Many times with a 4-option sliding scale choosing 3 out of 4 (75%) feels much too low but 4 out of 4 feels much too high. I wish the sliding scales were 1-10 sometimes.

Hannah from Goodlord

Decent continuous feedback tool - but could be so much more functionality

Pros

- Easy to set up groups and view trends in opinions by team/business area. - The questions used are varied (bank of 400) and science backed - The best thing about it is that you can respond to feedback and have a conversation - particularly useful for getting managers to listen to their teams more

Cons

- The software is quite prone to errors/bugs (we had a nightmare importing users in bulk) - Another example of this (they may now have fixed this issue) is that you can set up custom polls and the system indicates that you can send these on a custom date, but you actually can't, they just go out with the next survey. - Questions can get repetitive and when you ask a few of them on a weekly basis, engagement can drop off. I would only recommend this product for people who already have a relatively engaged and vocal workforce.

Angelique from Elite Digital Inc

Innovative , Intuitive and a perfect tool to get a pulse on employee happiness

Excellent tool to get a pulse on what our staff is thinking and feeling regarding various aspects of the workplace

Pros

The software integrates with slack , so our staff can easily share their thoughts an opinions about any workplace topic ranging from office environment, items to improve on etc either as "anonymous" or with their real identity. Also the administrator dashboard gives management access to data analytics to illustrate what aspects of the workplace environment should be improved upon or which ones are outperforming others.

Cons

There are no cons to this software as it is versatile and accessible via email, online, slack integrations and more. There are only positive aspects to this software, i highly recommend it.

A manager's best friend

Officevibe has been well received by everyone in our organization. They also have a nice face game to get to know who is who.

Pros

Officevibe is the easiest way to gather feedback about life at work (and outside of work) of employees for managers. It is a key for all managers to know how their employees are feeling, what could be done to make their life better at work

Kristy from Uber

Wonderful product for employee engangement

Pros

As a working person I really need supportive feed-backs on the overall performances of the workers. So, for me this application is a blessing because it helps me in providing a continual feedback that assures that every single mistake can’t be denied. Moreover, this application provides new surveys each and every time in order to promote the employees engagement in a particular workspace.

Cons

I appreciate each and every feature of OfficeVibe. I love its responsive team for answering all our queries immediately. Honestly speaking I do not have any complain about it.

Raquel from GuestCentric

Great tool

Nice

Pros

It is a tool user friendly and not expensive.

Cons

Not being able to give recognition to peers

Engaging and straight to the point

I was surprised to notice how engaged my team got with office vibes and how it facilitated resolving issues within the team that we didn't even know existed. Officevibe is the best product I've tried to get a pulse on how the team is feeling and what should be worked on to increase satisfaction at work.

Pros

Really easy to use with a simple and engaging interface. Allows for anonymous feedback and response, which can instigate users that wouldn't otherwise provide certain feedbacks to speak up.

Cons

As an end-user I had little to complain, but managers didn't like that the questions couldn't be customized and that the insights didn't go deep enough.

Amy from Nanoramic Laboratories

Industry: Nanotechnology

Good for regular "pulse" surveys

Overall very good- short surveys mean that it isnt too burdensome for employees

Pros

Get regular feedback from employees, can send out custom questionnaires

Cons

Reporting isnt the most intuitive, I dont like that custom poll answers and aggregated in a different place than other regular surveys. I also do not like when you have a follow up question to a survey question (e.g. asking why you feel this way or asking for examples) that it does not repeat the question. You dont always have context to the answer without the original question.

Nicole from SSTM

This service has increased our employee engagement

Pros

OfficeVibe takes the guessing game out of what our employees want, need and how to keep them engaged with their weekly easy to use surveys. Setting up OfficeVibe was simple and we have been able to work on trouble errors that we didn't even know were a problem. This software has given our management team insight into our staff and has given our staff a place to be honest about their feelings about the company, management, and their peers. The engagement report gives you a comparison of all teams and their standings from engagement to happiness and satisfaction. OfficeVibe puts out helpful articles about employee engagement and has excellent resources for improvement.

Cons

OfficeVIbe has a feature where you can praise employees thru the site. You are given about 4 of your employees names and you pick an employee to give praise to. There is a question for you to answer and this is what I like least. The questions are the same every week. I would love to see more of a variety.

Best Employee Engagement Tool

I have been using OfficeVibe from 3 years as it helps me a lot towards employee engagement activities. I'll be using it to create surveys and send it among out internal employees. I have been sending multiple fun employee engaging puzzles so as to interact with all-out internal employees and have some fun as Employee interaction is the first priority to us :)

Pros

The Most I like about OfficeVibe is: 1. Can create multiple surveys 2. Can create funs puzzles and games 3. Can check the records of all our employees 4. Custom made survey polls 5. Employee engaging surveys and fun puzzles

Cons

There is nothing about the least I like about this software

Officevibe provides insight to our company that is hard to come by

Officevibe is similar to old suggestion box, but it's so much more. I love the weighted questions to our staff that only take about 5 minutes a week to answer and get a gauge on the culture of our business, which can be one of the more difficult things to measure. Also, people say things on there that might otherwise go unnoticed (anonymous or not) and it gives us a chance to gain other perspectives than our own and allow everyone an equal voice.

Pros

I like how Office Vibe has the list of weighted questions to cultivate a score on culture, as well as the option to add our own custom polls. The results of all of this are packaged up in helpful reports that let us know how our company is doing.

Estefania from Mood

Best engagement and feedback platform!

I've been using Oficevibe for about 4 years, I've seen them grow and develop their work. Their customer service is amazing, understands your needs as organization and business and resolve issues suuper quick! plus, they are suuper nice!

Pros

There are so many good things about Officevibe, what I love the most it's how complete the reports are. You get such an open, transparent and detailed data. And the fact that you can access to that info. at any time it's the best! PLus, how interactive and beautiful the design of the surveys

Cons

I don't think I can say there's a con for officevibe, but if I had to choose one, it would be that sometimes the platform can take its time loading some parts of the site, but it doesn't happen all the time.

Reasons for Choosing Officevibe

By the time there weren't any options, they are pioneers!!

Judith from Vibe Credit Union

We are very happy with Officevibe as it has provided us with up to date info on employee engagement

Up to the minute results of how our employees' level of engagement is.

Pros

Cons

Our employees have mentioned that sometimes it seems they are answering very similar questions, so it would be nice to have more control over the survey questions.

Wow. Easy. Quick. And facilitates discussions. We're getting lots of ideas and 100% participation!

Employees are thanking us for giving them a means to share their ideas, frustrations, good news... They appreciate the ability to tackle difficult situations anonymously but with opening from their manangent.

Pros

It is easy to use. Its new functionality allows you to add up to 5 questions and send seperate surveys which allows us to dig deeper into specific issues. Being in Quebec, its added value is also its availability in French - a must here. Its easy dashboard helps you zoom in on issues quickly. The ability to add attributes to follow engagement by attributes is also very convenient. We use it to monitor impact of transformation on employees. We get the information we need out of it.

Ragan from HGS Colibrium

Love Officevibe

We implemented Officevibe as our company has been struggling with employee engagement and morale issues. We have used various survey tools in the past but they always seemed to be skewed based on the day/time the person answered them, or only the disgruntled employees woudl fill them out. Officevibe takes care of that! The way the questions are worded allow for much more objective feedback and the metrics that you get out of the system are incredible. You can actually see on a day to day basis what the pulse of your organization is. We love Officevibe!

Pros

Metrics, ease of use, anonymity, creativity

Cons

I wish there was a way to choose/vary the questions based on what things we are hearing anecdotally are areas of concern. The surveys seem very random (maybe that's by design?) and there's really no real way to focus in on more specific areas of interest.

Great Software for Improving Employee Engagement

Pros

This software has a lot of great features to help improve employee engagement. I have only used the free version, but it comes with a lot of great tools and features. I like how it engages your employees weekly and gathers feedback from them with ease. I also like all of the educational tools that come with it. This is very informative and helpful for an HR professional like myself.

Cons

The only feature that would be helpful would be to be able to create multiple groups in the free version, so we can compare. I realize this is only for the version that you will have to pay for, but it certainly would be helpful to my company.

Ian from Icon Logistics Limited

The best system I've ever put in

We started using Officevibe in May 2016. Easy to set up, easy to access for staff, even easier to get good anonymous feedback from staff (and respond to it). Culture surveys are quick, easy, and the results and reporting are easy to understand and due to the variety of categories reported on, easy to act on. I rate this software highly! It's awesome! You won't regret getting in on this one!

Pros

Easy, quick way to measure where you are doing well, and not so well for your staff. Since our staff are constantly on the road, it's an easy way to find out what they are thinking without having to pull staff in constantly to chat to them about the informal things in their work life.

Cons

None. Not a single one.

Karl from PlatinumCode

A great tool to get feedback from your employees for how they actually feel.

Very positive, makes employees feel like they are a critical component in the team as well as allow managers to uncover any areas that need attention or changes.

Pros

Cons

It is hard to come up with any cons as this software works very well and doesn't really have any major flaws. I would say that it would be helpful if you had the option to type in your reasons for answering the questions if you had specific information that you wanted to expound on in each question page.

Eric from Precoa

Great insight

I think every manager can benefit greatly from this tool.

Pros

The reporting and tracking are extremely helpful. As a manager, I have been able to focus my efforts on what matters most to my employees.

Cons

Some of the questions seem a bit redundant.

Filipe from Wodify

Awsome way to keep providing feedback about your company

Pros

It just reminds you to fill a few questions every week. And answering those questions is easy, you have multiple choice

Cons

There are lots of questions that require some free text. However, we can always skip them.

Nathan from Slingshot

Expensive but worth every penny.

It gives such valuable feedback from the employees. We require a very high-caliber employee, and to give a venue for getting anonymous feedback from our employees, helps us to make sure that experiences are meeting expectations. We have made a few changes based on the input received from Leobot, our officevibe software that integrates with Slack.

Pros

Leobot is a clever and unobtrusive way of getting feedback from the employees without actually requiring them to do a lot of work to get us thorough information.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Recommended

Pros

it takes not much time to get microfeedback from employee

Cons

it's rather expensive if you want to use full version

Becky from LaFleur Marketing

Great tool for employee satisfaction

Pros

This is a great automated and anonymous platform for getting feedback from employees.

Cons

I haven't had a negative experience with this software.

Great way to gauge the overall temp of your company

Pros

The anonymous feedback feature is a great way to get employees to open up about issues and hopefully begin conversations that can then be taken offline.

Cons

Some of the measurement categories don't apply very well to all companies. For instance, the poll questions about health initiatives.

An app that does almost everything for you

Pros

You have to do nothing and the app answers your collaborators a set of different questions each week/month. Integrates with slack

Cons

The Slack integration has its bugs, and users tend to forget this integration and try to sign in with their Google account instead.

Greatly improved our visibility on employee satisfaction and improvements needed

Pros

I like that it can be connected to Slack so that employees get notified when it's time to reassess, respond to some questions. Anonimity is also very important and I think Officevibe handles that ok (not perfect but ok). The reports are easy to understand and the software has suggestions on how to improve some metrics.

Cons

Some questions are repetitive and in some cases could be rephrased to make more sense, so in some cases user has to skip. Also if user moves the measuring bar there's no way back to skip that question anymore. But just these little things, overall it's very good.

Robert from PioneerRx

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Way to Improve Office Culture

All and all Officevibe is an essential for every workplace. I have seen significant improvement in my company's culture in just a few weeks as management is taking the data acquired to heart.

Pros

I love the surveys that are sent out to the users. The UI is done really well and the questions are quick with one fill in the blank question each time. The fill in the blank questions are anonymous and give the person issuing the survey to respond without revealing the person who asked the question's identity which is key when trying to get people to talk honestly about their workplace.

Cons

Some of the fill in the blank questions don't really apply and sometimes you just want a to be able to express your thoughts without a specific question being asked that you need to answer.

Marc from YP

Pros

Officevibe is pretty easy to use to get a feel for how things are going in your organization. It's easy to complete the surveys on desktop or devices which helps to increase participation.

Cons

Fully dependant upon response rates. Some people, regardless of platform, don't trust that results are confidential so you don't always get a true reflection.

Tung from UPTech Team

Recommended!

Pros

- fast and easy to provide feedback - nice animations and the way to interact with ratings - weekly emails - nps score

Cons

- Customer support was slow to understand the issue

Christian from C'est juste de la TV

Get your staff's pulse on everything worklife

Pros

Very user friendly. The cute pictograms make it easier to understand each question at a glance. Also, it's a great tool to get a feel of everybody's opinion on all aspects of office life.

Cons

I'd like to be able to see graphs and stats of what other people in my office answered.

Wendy from Southern New Hampshire University

Gauge how your employees are feeling each week and boost team morale!

OfficeVibe has brought issues to light that management did not realize before and has helped changed the moral of the office within a short month.

Pros

This tool really helps to gauge team morale. We were finding our team had concerns to voice, but did not want to do it in person. OfficeVibes lets the team's moral get measured anonymously. It is also good because it keeps measuring employee's baseline each week. We were able to implement this tool in under 30 minutes. Surveys switch up each week.

Cons

It may not work as well in a smaller company, as anonymity isn't as strong.

Megan from KHM Travel Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Slack integration; Easy-to-complete surveys; Optional additional surveys

Pros

I like the Slack integration we have set up at my work. We all get the surveys randomly sent (during business hours). It's not very disruptive because they don't take long to complete. I like that you can see your progress and that the questions are really straight-forward. I also like that you can choose a category to complete more surveys in. I also like knowing that the questions were created by a 3rd party and aren't biased or leading questions written in-house.

Cons

I don't think there's anything I don't like about it.

Jonathan from PrinterLogic

Great system changing the way people interact

Super simple sales cycle, creative product, solves a real problem.

Pros

The thought behind the system is awesome. I love what they are doing and the foresight they've brought to a super important area.

Cons

When you lead the market it can be hard to implement. My CEO/CFO were skeptical of the value of the product because their network wasn't using it yet.

Fabulous employee engagement platform.

Pros

- easy to use and understand - easy to get buy in from the team and understand the value prop - makes it easy for employees to give feedback and feel heard in the organization - questions and science-backed and verified

Cons

At times, it seems like questions can get repetitive, especially if you are using it on a weekly basis. I would add more options to counteract this.

Brett from McKesson Canada

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Excellent GUI and customizable questions

Provides keen insight on employees and the current "vibe" of the group allowing corrective action to be taken before a situation gets out of hand. Questions are short and to the point so employees actually use the tool.

Pros

The user interface is modern, trendy and just all around nice to look at. The ability to customize questions is a nice touch and the anonymous feedback functionality inspires good confidence that employees can provide feedback without fear of reprisal.

Cons

Like most software of this type you need minimum group sizes to get accurate data

Marcin from StethoMe Sp. z o.o.

Industry: Medical Devices

I love that soft!

Pros

Manage feedback from your team in easy way

Cons

Integrations are not working :( There are 2 versions: free and paid (a lot), some "cheap" version is missing

Jessica from Clockwork Interactive

Survey's are quick and it allows management to view how their team is doing without weekly 1:1's

Pros

How easy it is to submit anonymous feedback and how quickly this feedback is shared with upper management. For our team the Slack integration seems to have increased survey responses and keeps management from forgetting to view feedback reports.

Cons

The Slack integration has it's bugs, and users tend to forget this integration and try to sign in with their Google account instead.

Very nice tool form employee perspective

Very useful tool especially if you want to give an anonymous feedback to your supervisor.

Pros

Possibility to share thoughts and give anonymous feedback with a supervisor and possibility for him to reply. Possibility to decide when we want to receive surveys. They are also really simple, easy to fill in and have nice UX.

Cons

From employee perspective I don't see and drawbacks.

Taylor from Grace Health

NOT ANONYMOUS

Terrible. This is app is based on LIES. Not anonymous at all! Company’s will use to manipulate employees.

Pros

Cons

It’s a scheme for employers to gain honest opinions by telling employees it’s anonymous. In fact, it’s not at all anonymous.

Officevibe - Love It

Officevibe helps us to get frequent feedback, identify potential improvements and make sure that our employees stay happy.

Pros

Slack Integration - the best. It reminds you to participate in the surveys and stay engaged.

Cons

I can't mention anything right now. It's good!