What are Paycom users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Paycom software through verified user reviews

• icon"Paycom is an efficient and user friendly HRIS system that includes applicant tracking, on-boarding, payroll, and HR metrics. This is a wonderful, cost friendly tool for small non-profits."
  • icon"I love that it allows employees the ability to access and change their profiles and be responsible for their timecards."
  • icon"Paycom is a powerful yet very easy-to-use software. Their customer service is THE BEST."
  • icon"THE QUICK PUNCH SOMETIMES DOES NOT WORK AND DOES NOT REGISTER MY PUNCH IN OR OUT. WHICH THEN GIVES ME A MISSED PUNCH STATUS."
  • icon"Some of my staff have complained about the software not working correctly when downloaded as an application on their phones."
  • icon"This software is limited in the sense that when you are trying to do bulk uploading for time cards it will not let you do it if it's towards the end of a pay period."

Browse all Paycom Reviews

• Have you used Paycom and would like to share your experience with others?

Beth

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Centralizing HR

Yasmine

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Allows for easier and simpler processes and efficiencies

Overall Paycom seems to solve my problems before they arise; the integration between what would have been separate platforms allows for simplified processes and efficiencies that allows me to focus on the big picture rather than focus on the small tedious things.

Pros

Paycom is a one stop shop with one singular login. One of the key things that has been most beneficial is self onboarding, which reduced the HR workload, provides a 'mid-phase' to a prospective employee and active employee, and helps get drivers on the road 4-6 days faster than our previous process. In addition, the consistent monthly improvements are always an added bonus and I continue to be impressed with the developments

Cons

We wish there was a better integration capability to our third party platforms - though we primarily use Paycom, our industry requires use of many additional platforms. An integration outside of an API/SFTP would allow for an overall holistic view of our employee workforce and operations.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for sharing your Paycom experience and we appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear our software is helping simplify your HR processes

Replied July 2020

Ricky

Industry: Information Services

Human resource management simplified

Paycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes. Employees spend less time managing their time, information, and benefits which results in more productivity. Performance management has become more visible organization-wide

Pros

Performance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap. We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy. Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.

Cons

We've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training. Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software.

Response from Paycom

Ricky, thank you so much for your positive and detailed review of the partnership between your organization and Paycom. We will share your feedback regarding our training content and product development teams. We also recommend the resources on the Paycom blog and the HR Break Room podcast regarding the topics you mentioned. Please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any additional questions or feedback.

Replied September 2018

Natalie

Industry: Facilities Services

April 2022

Full featured, very customizable - probably overkill for many

Painful to setup (lots of that was specific to our organization), but also a good exercise. Think things will be easier now that we are ending our very long and complicated setup phase.

Pros

Focus on compliance. Very little it cant do, but some things are so tedious to get set up, that it ends up being impractical to actually exercise the software to its full capabilities.

Cons

Not as easy to pay people different rates for different jobs or tasks. Creating and assigning shifts can be finicky and time consuming. It can do so much and is so customizable that sometimes even the support staff don't fully understand how it all works.

Reasons for choosing Paycom

Looked at many, but went with Paycom due to their focus on compliance and providing stellar customer service. Compliance has been up to standard, but customer service has been a bit of a mixed bag. Too soon to tell what standard customer service experience will be like since we havent fully transitioned to our ongoing support team yet.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

Bad customer service; we wanted a better focus on compliance. It is possible that Paychex could have provided this, but we couldnt even get a rep to sell us on how we could improve our Paychex experience by using their software differently or adding features.

Response from Paycom

It's great to hear Paycom has helped your organization stay in compliance and that you're feeling confident with the implementation process coming to a close. We strive to create a seamless experience for each client and encourage you to continually share your feedback. If you have additional thoughts, we invite you to connect with your dedicated Specialist or with us at feedback@paycomonline.com. Thank you!

Christine

April 2022

Honestly not worth the cost

We've had Paycom for 3 years. Not a single rep we've ever worked with has had HR or payroll experience so they have no context for any of our questions or issues. You have to explain to the customer service rep how their own system works in order for them to understand the problem you're having. We've also had 6 different customer service reps in 3 years - they keep quitting. I don't blame them, they aren't given any of the knowledge or tools to actually be helpful. And don't expect to actually be able to get through to your rep when you call, you'll get someone else who knows even less. When you do get your rep, they always have to "get back to you" about your question but they rarely do. The most common answer or solution is "oh, the system can't do that but we'll put in a suggestion for it with our development team". Still waiting on most of those developments. Their big selling point is that it saves time - the trick is they mean it saves the employees time, not the Payroll people, not the HR people, not the IT people. For all of these people, processing time has doubled and some things are literally impossible to do in the system, things that are standard in any other system. Everything is designed to charge you more money and everything is overpriced. We're currently being forced into an update to their payroll module that will also cost more money. It's not an optional upgrade and it's not an upgrade we want or need, but we will be forced into it anyway.

Pros

Once you understand how it works, you can figure most things out for yourself. And you'll have to.

Cons

Everything is so manual that administrators will spend a lot of additional time on processes and transactions. Customer Service is really terrible - they don't know how their own system works and they don't follow through on commitments.

Response from Paycom

Hi, Christine. We've been in contact with the team serving your organization and they are working diligently to connect with your team to begin addressing your concerns while you're out of office. We greatly value your business and look forward to improving our partnership. If we can be of further assistance, please reach out to us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Mychal

Struggling to get support

Pros

Paycom seems to have a large amount of offerings that could support many different areas of HR. If you know systems at all, it can be pretty straightforward to navigate. As a user, it's easy to log into the app and to request time off.

Cons

We are really struggling to get any support or our questions answered. In 6 months, we have had three different account specialists and have had no transitions between them. The only way we know we have a new one is by looking at our Help section of the system. We have had ongoing requests for almost two months with little updates. We have tried to escalate to team leads and have not received much communication. My latest question was responded with "If you are needing immediate assistance with these items, I would recommend that you go ahead and call in to the main line at 800.580.4505 and any member of the team will be able to assist you." after I asked for an update when I hadn't heard back from our account specialist in 12 days. We've even tried to call into the main line only to be hung up on, disconnected, or told they would look into it with no response back. We don't feel this is typical based on other reviews and talking to other organizations. We just want to know why we can't get the same level of support or even a response.

Response from Paycom

Hi, Mychal. We understand you're actively working with your client team and have scheduled meetings to ensure these concerns are resolved. If we can be of additional help, please connect with us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Replied January 2022

Bodessa

Simple yet efficient

It’s been great with helping us manage time and PTO, Benefits enrollment, shift coverage and the biggest headache we we’re having managing required training.

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that it appears to be error proof on the user end.

Cons

No cons at this time but I will update my review if we experience any.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

The system abilities were specific yet limited and required us to use multiple processes to accomplish some task.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear you find our software easy-to-use. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to your dedicated specialist or our team at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Replied January 2022

helen

December 2021

Used to be really good. Not so much anymore

customer service was very good, software for small business, not so much

Pros

I used Paycom for probably 12 years with small companies. At some point they decided that wanted to up their service to larger companies. The software became a burden for small companies.

Cons

Where payroll took moments to run and just a few (less than 5) screens to complete, it became probably 15 screen to complete, so I moved on

Reasons for choosing Paycom

customer service and ease of use

Reasons for switching to Paycom

was totally dissatisfied with the service and the software

Response from Paycom

Hi, Helen. At Paycom, we take great pride in offering top-tier customer service to all our clients. We're always innovating to create solutions for businesses of all sizes as we have with Beti, the industry's first employee-driven payroll. We would like to know more about your experience and encourage you to reach out to your dedicated specialist or connect with us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Replied December 2021

Ashley

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Company Change

Overall i had no problem with Paycom, it was just the system we used daily for clocking in and out, as well as editing time cards, and checking pay stubs

Pros

I enjoyed using Paycom for the short time my company used it, before switching back to ADP. It was easy to use, navigate, and teach.

Cons

Some companies offer different types of discounts, and "coupons" with their service like ADP. I can get cheaper hotels, rental cars, discounts at restaurants all different types of perks.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

Pricing was better with Paycom, but eventually after switching after a year, we went back to ADP

Response from Paycom

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using our software, Ashley. Thank you for the 5-star review!

Replied November 2021

Poncietta

Clocking in?

Overall, my experience with Paycom has been a good one. I can access it on my mobile device and, to me, that is so important because there are instances where you need to access your payroll information and being able to pull it up on your phone is a definite plus. I don't remember what we used before Paycom but I can definitely say that I like it better because there is must more information that is readily available

Pros

There are many wonderful features to this program. It is easy to see your upcoming paycheck or review past paychecks as well as other tax documents. It is also a very valuable feature being able to view benefits, available time off, time used, etc. I would say that I especially like the Community feature where employees can leave comments or kudos to their co-workers.

Cons

I think that the navigation could be a little easier. After using this program for some years now, I still have to search to find my paycheck. I don't know if it's just me but I think if I had to change anything, I would change the location of the current paycheck.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

I am not really sure why the switch was made but, in my opinion, it was a good move.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review, Poncietta! We are glad you are enjoying our single-solution software and the visibility it provides. If you have any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at feedback@paycomonline.com. Thanks again!

Frank

Paycom is truly full-service payroll software

Wouldn't want to be with anyone else. From the sales staff, to implementation, to our current reps, they know what we need, and provide not only quality customer service, but the software truly meets all of our payroll and HR needs, and has been thorough in every way.

Pros

The fact that everything is all together on one database, no moving between platforms for information. The same information for payroll is available for HR and vice versa. Also love the phone app, including manager ability to approve time via the app.

Cons

Couple reports not built-in to give us the ability to know allocated wages for a government program. Also, it is a bit costly compared to most payroll software companies.

Reasons for choosing Paycom

We had them before, but a CFO that is no longer employed decided on a cheaper product that didn't provide the things our business needed.

Paycor

Reasons for switching to Paycom

Multiple technical problems, and the need to have a more comprehensive software program for HR.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the review! Helping streamline HR processes and eliminating manual tasks are some of our top goals. We're glad our software has been beneficial for your organization and we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Replied June 2021

Cyndi

Don't waste your valuable time with this product

Paycom does not offer a demo account, like many of their competitors, so you have to rely on a quick 1 hour demo given by a sales person, which doesn't adequately capture the true functionality of this system. While the employee interface is decent, the HR and Admin management side is a nightmare. It's incredibly complex and it's just not possible to get it up and running easily. It will take a significant amount of energy on your side to get it functional. Additionally, many promises that were made in the sales pitch were not honored. The transition team and payroll team I had were not terribly experienced, lacked knowledge of payroll and their own system, and I had to walk them through several items that I didn't expect to have to do. Our employees weren't set up correctly. Products I paid for were not available on our account. I very quickly realized that this system was not going to work for our team and moved to cancel our account and the customer service was pretty awful, going all the way up to upper management. In the week I've tried to shut down this account, I got our company up and running with a different system that was everything I was looking for. All in all, I would not recommend this system unless you have A LOT of time to implement and train and you feel like learning a very specific system.

Pros

The time keeping modal was the easiest to use, however it still isn't super intuitive.

Cons

In 2020, with so many other INCREDIBLY user friendly options, Paycom is in the land of antiquated systems that are not intuitive or user friendly. * They use internal/proprietary language that isn't common or helpful. You have to learn how they say things before you are able to learn how to navigate the system. *System is incredibly complex and difficult to learn. Not intuitive at all. * Benefits Administration is non comparable with other platforms. If you are seeking a system to take that work off your plate, this isn't it. *Incredibly complex systems to managing HR documents. Again, it adds more work than other options and ends up not being worth it. *Overall, requires a pretty heavy time investment to train on this system. With so many other systems made to work easily from day 1, it's a big ask for a small company to sink that much time into training.

Reasons for choosing Paycom

Initially because of the service that was promised. That didn't pan out to be the reality of what was delivered, but the initial sales team was incredibly nice.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

Paychex is antiquated and their service is horrible.

Response from Paycom

We're sorry you were unhappy with your Paycom experience. After researching further, we were able to determine our team worked closely with you to confirm the system was set up properly and because of our due diligence, we discovered there were issues with your internal data from your previous provider. Each question you posed to our team appears to have been promptly responded to with a helpful hand and with additional training materials. Based on our large volume of positive reviews, we are confident in the service our team provides and the ease-of-use of our software. However, we are always striving to get better. Each client's experience is important to us, and we will be sure to note your feedback.

Replied August 2020

March 2022

Paycom pays off in the long run!

Pros

-Employee Management -Benefit Management -Time Cards -Sick/Vacation tracking

Cons

The customer service left a little bit to be desired. I would wait on hold for long amounts of time and sometimes the issue would take longer than needed to be resolved.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review! It's great to hear you're enjoying our software. We'd like to hear more about your feedback and hope you would connect with us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Replied March 2022

nichole

Paycom management review

Its user friendly and its easy to teach new hires how to use it.

Pros

It is very user friendly and east to navigate. I also like that if an employee does something it send me an email. The mobile app is also very coinvent since I'm not always at my desk.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found anything that I dislike at this time. I've been using it for about 2 years.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review! It's great to hear you're enjoying our user-friendly software. Feel free to share any enhancements you'd like to see with our team at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Tatiana

Industry: Environmental Services

May 2022

Great product, needs minor changes

Pros

The color scheme and how easy it was to figure out but a lot of it was trial and error, especially on the website

Cons

When you were learning the software; when going through the punch options if you select one (even if you don’t press IN/OUT) it will automatically punch you in/out with that option you select.

Response from Paycom

We appreciate you sharing your experience, Tatiana! If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Specialist. Thank you for the review.

Andy

Industry: Building Materials

February 2022

Paycom is a great tool for your employees

Love this tool and would highly recommend to others!

Pros

East to use and manage. Simple for employees to do most everything they need through the app!

Cons

Nothing I dislike about Paycom - too much to love!

Response from Paycom

Andy, thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving our software and you find it easy to use.

Replied February 2022

How payroll gets done!

I had a colleague that raved about this. So I looked into it and I’m so glad I did!

Pros

It handles my payroll and I don’t have to worry about it! I have to create contacts I don’t have time to worry about making sure my staff is handled and paid correctly. Takes all the worry out of payroll!!!

Cons

It was a little difficult to learn at first, but that’s probably me LOL! My team showed me how to set this up and with their assistance we had it up and running with no problem at all.

Response from Paycom

We appreciate you sharing your experience. We're delighted to hear our software has made payroll worry-free for you and your organization. Thank you for the 5-star review!

Brian

Industry: Photography

December 2021

Paycom Review

It was a decent software. It got the job done.

Pros

I like how I can manage my schedule and availability.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about it.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the review, Brian! We strive to create a 5-star experience and would like to learn how we can provide one for you. We encourage you to share any enhancements you would like to see with your dedicated specialist or our team at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Replied December 2021

KIMBERLEY

Extremely Robust HR and Payroll Software!

Paycom representatives take the time to work with us on an individual basis to not only show us how to set up the features to our unique needs but they also performed training sessions with all of our staff.

Pros

The Paycom package has a multitude of different modules that you can either opt-in or out of making this completely customizable to your needs. Its integration with Great Plains to export payroll makes processing our payroll a lot less manual and saves us considerable time. The Employee Self Service feature puts the employee in control of their time off requests, direct deposit information, personal information, etc without the need to fill out manual paper forms. The employee's entry in the Employee Self Service updates their information immediately without interaction with our corporate HR department.

Cons

The setup of all of the features is a bit time-consuming but worth it in the end. The system is extremely robust and like all robust systems, it takes some time to get all of the features set to meet the unique needs of an organization.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

We switched in order to gain more features and to combine our human resources and payroll functions.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you are enjoying our customer service, and we're happy our software has helped streamline your payroll process. Feel free to share any enhancements you'd like to see with our team at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Replied July 2021

A HRIS System That WORKS!!!

In February of 2020, we were introduced to our Transitional Specialist and that was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. WOW!! What an exceptional person and specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is. From the first meeting/training to the last meeting/training, she was able to teach, explain and get back to us on questions quickly which was always above and beyond. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very clear on what she needed up front and was never hesitant to clarify things that were not clear to her. The one thing that stood out was the system that we had was not user friendly when it came to pulling certain information out to send to Paycom but that did not stop her from making it happen. Her work ethic was always professional and positive. Trainings were easy because she always took time to explain why each step was important as opposed to just click here and move on. Her note taking while training was happening impressed us because she never started a new training session each week without handling last week’s questions. She always had the items fixed or had the questions answered. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible not only on the trainings but she always gets back to our emails in a timely manner every time!! Turnaround time and getting straight answers from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so refreshing since our old system did not offer that. We are confident that the Paycom team all follow this policy. Paycom is a phenomenal HRIS system!

Pros

In every aspect from payroll to recruiting to onboarding Paycom understands the importance of people's time. Paycom functions are quick and easy to use. The approval process from department to employee is simple and easy. The phone app is quick and employees do not have to spend time looking for what they need, everything is laid out in a clear manner. Applicant tracking is easy from start to finish. Our company also has the expenses part and for our team it is really easy to work from their phone and then submit. Payco definitely has many different components but each one is easy to use. This is a great investment because it is all at your fingertips. The last part is you don't have to get all the components at once you can customize the system to work for what is right for your company.

Cons

So far I do not have any cons. I am impressed with how the company runs.

Response from Paycom

We're thrilled our software has helped streamline your HR initiatives! Thank you for the 5-star review!

Replied November 2020

Paycom - Improving the Task of Running Payroll

Hard sales - it was not a comfortable sales process AT ALL. Lots of promises not all of which were fulfilled. Implementation team was great but I had to push really hard on some things that I knew must be there but my specialist didn't know about yet. BUT, we previously had a full time payroll manager and a part time recruiter, plus an HR generalist for our past system. Now we have one person doing all admin at about .75 FTE. We aren't maximizing the software but it's better than what we had before.

Pros

The employee self service feature and timecard management is fantastic. Their core philosophy is that employees enter, manage and approve their own time. There's a learning curve for sure, but ultimately - given my retail hourly workforce - this has been a huge sigh of relief over our prior timecard mgmt and the risk we had with managers entering employee time.

Cons

There are parts that are unnecessarily complicated - like the way that they have position mgmt set up, and how managers get access to open positions. The checklists and task management are also really complicated. There is no admin community or Special Interest Groups which is a huge miss. The peer sharing of best practices is something I miss very much.

Cost and usage options

Reasons for switching to Paycom

Did not like how complicated WFN was.

Response from Paycom

Thank you, we are glad you are enjoying our software and the convenience of employees entering their own information! However, we would like to learn more about how we can improve your experience. Please connect with our team at feedback@paycomonline.com, and we will share your feedback with our leadership team.

Replied October 2020

Tony

Industry: Oil & Energy

A really good system a couple of short steps from greatness

The software is progressing nicely and is very easy to use. Customer care at the account level is very good. Direct customer service sometimes lacks skills, but part of that is due to the fact that there are so many new features and add ins being released right now that their customer service team seems a little behind the curve of indepth knowledge. Overall the stongest product on the market for small to medium sized companies.

Pros

The UI and ease of use is at the top of the market. Large easy blocks and buttons to click on make daily use very easy. Reporting isn't perfect by at the top of everything I've used or seen so far.

Cons

The system still hasn't caught up to how employees think about HSA's. Employees think of contributions to their HSA's in terms of how much comes out of each paycheck and not how much they want to contribute on an annual basis, but the tool forces them to look at it in a yearly format. The request is in and hopefylly they'll fix it soon, but it's there.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

The complexity of ADP made it impossible to ever do anyting unusual without assistance. And sometimes even the simplest things became complicated quickly. In the end, not even the customer service reps could tell me how to do certain things without causing problems with data in other parts of the database. We decided to leave when this issue lead to data integrity problems.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you find our system user-friendly. We also appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. We would love the opportunity to learn how we can create a 5-star experience for you. Please share any other enhancements you would like to see from us with your dedicated specialist or with our team at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Replied September 2020

Armaan

Industry: Restaurants

Paycom is Incredible and has the best support team!

Engaging with our employees has been so much more efficient with Paycom! They love the interface and once they got the hang of using it, we began to learn things from them as we made our transition.

Pros

There are so many features within Paycom that we utilize to make our operations smoother and mainly to communicate messages from the top level all the way to our team members.

Cons

There are still times where you have to jump through certain hoops to get to an end goal, or a particular report is dug down deep somewhere, but for the most part, Paycom has been user friendly and their support team is great.

Reasons for choosing Paycom

Our sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and her team were the best to work with and very knowledgeable about all of the products and features. We felt that was the best decision as this has turned into a great partnership where not only are we using what Paycom has to offer, but we are also able to provide our own suggestions which are coming to fruition for the whole company and this two way communication has been phenomenal.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review, Armaan! We're thrilled you have enjoyed working with our sales team and our support specialists! We appreciate your feedback, and we encourage you to continue sharing any enhancements you would like to see from us with your dedicated support team.

Replied May 2020

Industry: Machinery

Best of the Best

Paycom is the corvette of HR and time management systems. We looked at many other products, and very few offered all native modules, and a nearly perfect user experience... Those that did would be the super-cars of the industry, they may be ultra performant, hyper tuned, or can do anything, BUT that often makes them expensive and hard to maintain. Paycom struck the perfect balance for our company.

Pros

Paycom pays their sales team and integrations people based on the success of the company they are selling to. The software is intuitive, web and mobile friendly, and most importantly all native to the paycom system unlike almost every other vendor we looked at.

Cons

A bit pricey, some modules are not included by default, not as flexible as some other tools we looked at.

Reasons for choosing Paycom

Paycom was the only provider that was 100% integrated with themselves. All others had multiple modules that were built or acquired across time resulting in poor performance, difficulty in training, and poor user experience. Paycom stood above all others in being the most intuitive, while maintaining the functionality and flexibility we needed. There were others with more flexibility, or features, but they did not stand up to what we needed from the user perspective.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

Poor support, slow development of new features, all apps were silo'd.

Response from Paycom

Daniel, thank you for the review! We're thrilled that we can support your organization's needs!

Replied February 2020

One of the best solutions for HR

Using Paycom as an Administrator is a breeze. Easy to set up, great for reporting, payroll processing, and customer support (I have a designated representative). No more case numbers or long waiting calls. For employees, or standard users, the system is easy to navigate. The Paycom App is fantastic.

Pros

As Administrator of the system, Paycom is convenient/easy to use. The modules such as Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Document Management, Expense Management, Applicant Tracking, are very intuitive to use. The report writer is the best. Compared with ADP, Paycom is one of the most user-friendly HRMS out there. Customer support is great. Each account/company has a designated representative assigned.

Cons

Price. The products are wonderful, but it comes with a price. Every company/organization has its uniqueness. Finding a perfect HR software is not easy, but Paycom meets all the criteria I need.

Reasons for switching to Paycom

Cost, Outdated version, representative never approached us even when the software we were using was outdated. Very disappointed with ADP.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Paycom! We're thrilled that you are enjoying our products and that you find them easy to navigate! If there are any updates that would improve your experience in the future, please let your dedicated support specialist know!

Replied January 2020