• Pros

• "The ease of use and clarity for employees is unparalleled "

• "One easy platform to understand my paycheck,receive notifications everytime I'm about to receive my monthly salary, understand my taxes, and how much time I can use as PTO."

• "Ease of use, fantastic support, and a very extensive Knowledge Base. It has divided our time spent on payrolls by a tenfold!"

• Cons

• "- You can have one main admin and then secondary admins. You can't customize their abilities, they are preset."

• "Some more features in understanding for instance taxes could be cool"

• "Nothing for now. Maybe I need a little bit more experience of use on it."

Browse Payfit Reviews

Benjamin from Seelk

Has changed our lives in Payroll and HR management.

Seamless Payroll and HR Management

Pros

Cons

Nothing to add here, the team answers all our questions at blazing speed and they ship new features every month. Keep up the great work!

Response from Payfit

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review.

Youssef from TAIPAN SECURITY LTD

Easy and awesome or awesomely easy!

Pros

Easy to understand, easy to use, even if my job is not to manage the payroll employees. Support team is awesome, ready to help and available at any time.

Cons

Nothing for now. Maybe I need a little bit more experience of use on it.

Reasons for Choosing Payfit

Payfit is less complicated than Xero and I have no time to waste on payroll tasks: as said, this isn't my job, I need to run my business with ease. Payfit answered my needs.

Reasons for Switching to Payfit

The price of Zoho is toooo expensive. They have no offer that would answer my real needs.

Service très décevant

Service décevant. Après une erreur du système Payfit, notre entreprise a versé plusieurs milliers d'euros aux organismes sociaux inutilement. Et si cela n'était pas suffisant, le support de Payfit nous a promis une solution pendant plus de deux mois qui n'est jamais arrivée. C'est inacceptable ! Nous repartons très déçus de la qualité de service et du support.

Pros

Une solution "plus simple" qui s'avère être, au final, plus compliquée.

Cons

Service client de Payfit très, très décevant.

Reasons for Choosing Payfit

Pour une solution "simple"

ALEJANDRO from SURMILE

Complete solution

We are very happy as a youn startup with no resources and no idea of how to manage a +10 people team

Pros

The 360 solution that includes an expert 1to1 account manager assisting you needs. The combination Saas + Personal team is probably the best value they offer.

Cons

The product is not super powerful. They could have an App At the end of the month the platform is slower and sometimes even crushes.

Patrick from Span Health

Payfit was a time saver for our small business

We are saving time running payroll, distributing to employees and accessing important documents quickly. It also made it easier to find the information you need quickly and make management decisions in your business, as well as other things like annual leave booking.

Pros

It is how payroll should be. Everything that should be automated can be configured and runs every month. If any information is missing, for a new employee for example, you get a notification in advance so you're not delaying pay day.

Cons

Everything I thought could be improved, has been improved by the Payfit team in the last year.

Response from Payfit

Replied July 2020

Hi Patrick, Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to see we're making a difference to your payroll and saving you time. We're always working to improve the app and find innovative ways to simplify your payroll. Thank you for your much appreciated feedback The PayFit team

As simple & basic as it gets... which is a very good thing

We've had a good experience with payfit so far. They provide a quality product for the price.

Pros

- Simple & Intuitive Design design - Ability to customize your product for your team - Display of birthdays - Ease of payment & days off -Employees like to easily see the days off they've earned - Easy abscence approval process between Admins & users

Kath from Bubbles Online Services Ltd/TA Jisp

Fantastic product

Fantastic system. We initially got this for the payroll feature but are starting to use it for the HR side as well.

Pros

It has allowed us to bring the Payroll inhouse so we have up to date and accurate information to hand when we need it. The helpdesk is so helpful and have always come back in a timely manner. The staff have walked us through the whole implementational and as running Payroll is new to us have been very patient with any questions we have, including building a bespoke report for us.

Cons

Sometimes the time it takes when getting into a feature is a little slow, but so far the only negative.

cost and control

Reasons for Switching to Payfit

To have control of the system in house as we are growing as a company and the cost.

Response from Payfit

Replied June 2020

Hi Kath, Thank you for leaving us a review and it's great to hear you're enjoying the PayFit software and service! We have addressed the app can sometimes be a little slow with our tech team and they're working hard to make some improvements by July. We work hard to make sure our customers are happy with the service they receive around the hectic payroll period so we're thrilled to see your comment. The PayFit Team

Andrienne from Tweag UK

Great tool

Payfit as a software is easy to use and navigate around and even when you need support from their customer service they are always very prompt to reply.

Pros

Payfit made managing our payroll and workforce requirements very easily manageable.

Cons

It used to be a bit slow but in recent times efforts have been made to improve all of the available features.

Response from Payfit

Replied June 2020

Hi Andrienne, Thank you for leaving us a review and speaking so highly of our product. We have addressed the speed of the app with our tech team, who are working hard to make improvements for July. Thanks again The PayFit Team

Zack from Smarkets Limited

Industry: Environmental Services

Amazing product for a reasonable price

Pros

It's very easy to use and the on boarding was very straight forward. The interface is well structured and has plenty of options for complex payrolls.

Cons

They are still working on implementing a Xero integration, which would be nice to have.

Response from Payfit

Replied September 2020

Hi Zack, Thank you so much for your feedback, great to hear you had a smooth onboarding journey with PayFit. A Xero integration is a big project for PayFit and something which we know is very important.We will ensure we let you know as soon as this starts moving. Thanks again PayFit UK

Evan from NATE TECH LTD

Pros

Payfit gives us the ability to manage all things payroll related in a simple, intuitive interface.

Cons

It requires a third party integration in order to direct debit from our account. Loading times are also quite slow.

Response from Payfit

Replied September 2020

Hi Evan, Thank you so much for leaving us a review, it's great to hear we create a simple payroll journey for you each month. The speed of the app is a hot topic in PayFit right now and we're working as hard as we can to get this moving as quick as possible. Thanks again PayFit UK

An all-in-one solution for companies and their employees

I helped choose this company, researched similar platforms and finally we chose to implement Payfit at my work.

Pros

It is a very useful tool to simplify the payroll in the company and has utilities such as time recording and gives a private access to workers to download their reports, payroll, request vacations, etc.

Cons

It has so many things that a good training is necessary for the end user to understand everything. Sometimes it is difficult to find some options.

Simplified absences management and payslip

Pros

Easy to find payslips and no need to store papers. Awesome for work absences because we have a view of all absences in our team on a calendar. The view of remaining days if’s clear and well detailed.

Cons

I experienced wrongly calculated payslip during a sick leave.

Rafaëlle from Swapcard

Industry: Computer Networking

Great and easy to use

Great platform, would totally recommend it. Easy, fast and strongly useful

Pros

Really easy and a huge amount of time that you don't have to spend on Excel or other lame shared documents

Cons

Sometimes I make a mistake on the days off I ask or I want to change them and we can't. I have to delete the request and make another one. We should be able to modify the request until it has been accepted.

Krutika from ComeOn

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Best software out there

Amazing! Wouldn't ever use anything else.

Pros

Easy to learn about the features. Logical functions. Customer support is brilliant as they respond within a few hours! Product team is amazing and is always (so far) able to customise features for us very quickly. The feature to ask questions or concerns is the best I've seen on any software.

Cons

I'm yet to come across a feature I don't like

Reasons for Switching to Payfit

Paycheck was a disaster and made terrible errors that cost us time and money

Response from Payfit

Replied July 2020

Hi Krutika, Thank you for your review, we're so excited to hear your positive feedback for both the product and the service so far. Thank you again The PayFit Team

Cédric from Popcarte by Declicmedia

Jacob from Circled

Great HR solution for employees

I would advise this to any ceo

Pros

The ease of use and clarity for employees is unparalleled

Cons

Some more features in understanding for instance taxes could be cool

Thibault from Spendesk

So easy to understand my paycheck and PTO

Pros

Cons

I'd love to see more informations about the legislation and laws in place in my country: more education of users could be a great way for everyone to understand what they're entitled to and what they can and can't do.

Paul from SHINDIGGER CRAFT BEER LTD

OVERALL GOOD AND EASY TO USE

Happy with the experience

Pros

It takes care of a lot of the painful and annoying processes of payroll and HR

Cons

It is relatively expensive. It sometimes can be quite slow too

Response from Payfit

Replied July 2020

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review, we are currently addressing the problem of the app occasionally being a little slow. Hopefully you'll be seeing the app speed up in July. Once again, thank you for your feedback, Team Payfit