• Pros

• "easy to use, very user friendly, not complicated,"

• "The company I work for uses this program and I have nevertheless found any faults which is amazing"

• "Easy to use, interface is intuitive, I really don't have any negatives."

• Cons

• "there appears to be limitations on reviewing past data points that may be a set up from my company not your software"

• "sometimes running slow, not loading properly, "

• "Some of the items descriptions are very general so takes a few click to find out what’s content and how related to me "

Browse Performio Reviews

Flexible, configurable and efficient

Pros

The system is flexible, efficient and configurable which is great as it allows us (admin users) to self-tweak as much as practical which in turn means that small change requests to business rules can often be executed very quickly and with minimal fuss. On the occasions where development work or troubleshooting assistance was required, a representative was always easily reachable and turnaround times were always reasonable. The frontend Dashboard capabilities allows for the data to be presented in way that is both engaging and easy to understand. It is also accessible on any device which is very handy.

Cons

There is none that I can think of at the moment

Ashley from Vodafone

Sales Review

Great - one stop shop for KPI purposes and a roll up of performance

Pros

Once all the data is uploaded it's very easy to use and a good way of tracking daily KPI outputs and performance to target

Cons

Not the software but you are reliant on internal data to be uploaded which can drag out the user experience

Fifi from Optus

Performio

Pros

Integrated with Single Sign On making it easy for user to access

Cons

The latency - it takes time to confirm the sales figures and inefficient data flow

Saurab from Optus

Performio User Experience Review

My overall experience with Performio has been a positive one. The software is easy to use and communicates information very effectively. It has allowed our team to easily analyse our strengths and shortcomings through the visual representations of our targets and actual performance.

Pros

The software is highly intuitive. All users would be capable of navigating through the program with relative ease.

Cons

At times the landing page can be cluttered with information (e.g. updates) in a disorganised matters. Moreover, the Target/Actual information is not always updated instantaneously alongside our sales tracker information.

James from Optus

Pros

Cons

Like I said I haven’t found any faults with the program and software

sabrina from optus

great platform

Its great most days, but can be improved

Pros

easy to use, very user friendly, not complicated,

Cons

sometimes running slow, not loading properly,

Performio Review from a user

I can see where my performance falls, and the teams impact on my overall compensation, better planning, and budgeting, makes my spouse happier as well.

Pros

Transparency of my statements, as well as ease of understanding. Click two buttons and you have the full report, ready for review and clarification.

Cons

Speed to load at times is rough, more a function of my wi fi connection than the software itself.

Sean from OnDeck Capital

Easy, Complete Overview!

I love the ability to have a direct view of commissions and all the details related to each sale.

Pros

Provides clear transparency to my commission and an easy to use platform that helps with tracking not only my monthly but yearly targets. It also helps me breakdown where my quota is coming from and I am able to view each sale/commission line by line.

Cons

The view built into my Salesforce platform is sometimes hard to read and the window is small and tough to scroll (might be my companies platform integration however ).

SHANNON from OHM International

Review for Performio

The main benefit I notice, which was recently implemented, is the live aspect. Everyday I do a deposit, the system reflects that almost instantly! I am able to track my commission a lot quicker than before.

Pros

The product is very simple to use! it's great that it is now live and updated everyday after I deposit and checks! I try and check it at least once a week to keep me updated on what I should expect my upcoming check to look like.

Cons

Honestly, I think this is a great software system and currently have no complaints!

Performio

Overall had a good experience but selected a different product.

Pros

There was an easier setup process than creating everything from scratch using Tableau but our commission process was ultimately too complicated and needed customizations on the back-end

Cons

The look/layout could be confusing for a normal user to view. We ended up using Tableau to customize dashboards to display our commissions.

steven from Medical Device

Industry: Medical Devices

Territory Manager

i review sales trends, cusomter ordering patterns, and this helps with tracking my comp

Pros

Great way to validate information and sales trends.

Ken from KLST/KSAN

Industry: Broadcast Media

Performs as advertised

Helps manage the commissions process, easy to use, easy to navigate, very nice user interface.

Pros

Easy to use, interface is intuitive, I really don't have any negatives.

Cons

Since I really don't have any negatives, I need to make some up. It doesn't wash my hair or brush my teeth in that special way she used to, it refuses to rotate my tires, and is absolutely useless when it comes time to stampede the herd of crippled yaks.

Rushan from Henry Schein

Industry: Medical Devices

Performio works well to get a snapshot of your numbers!

Good - i like that its faster and easier to make our my payments without having to go through payroll PDFs!

Pros

It is clear to see what you are earning YTD and monthly. Good snap shot and relatively easier to access than payroll software.

Cons

Would be great if there is a functioning app with fingerprint login - make it quicker would be good if functionality was more eye friendly and adjusts to the interface of a phone beter - alot of the times you are scrolling up and down, side to side to read the numbers - would be good if we can see if all of one screen at a time, fresh tabs for each measurement?

Sabrina from Optus

Easy access with user friendly design

Overall I have no complaints it does what it requires. Outlook very plain and simply but I don’t mind it.

Pros

Once logged in I can see all items listed in plain sight. Very user friendly and take you to where you need very quickly. I like the chart comes up on previous performance months which gave you a visual overview

Chelsey from Ibotta

Step in a good direction for the org's sales tracking, but lacks usability and an updated look

We haven't been using it long, and I personally only use it once a month to check that the last month's sales are accounted for correctly. Performio is much better than the jankey system we had before but leaves a lot to be desired the more I dig into it.

Pros

Prior to using Performio we were using an Excel sheet for the whole sales org to check that their sales were recorded correctly so we're paid appropriately - so something automated and already filtered to my sales a dream! I like that I can send a quick note to make the update if an item is attributed to the wrong person. For that we used to use a Gsheet where everyone listed their changes and then the poor sales enablement team went through line by line to make updates.

Cons

The look and usability of the software reminds me of Salesforce Classic, that's what I like least. It has a lot of tables like a legacy website, not something that was designed in the past several years. The user flow isn't intuitive. I had to check my gross profit for March this week, and I wasn't able to find a view that only showed me March - I was seeing all of Q1 at a time, but I could at least sort descending to group March. The navigation on the left doesn't seem to describe/offer what I'm looking for. I would love to see more charts or visual representations of my current sales to my quota. Maybe we have that? I haven't been able to find it.

Omar from Wireless stores (Verizon)

Overview

Other than the con the application works just fine.

Pros

I can get access to all of my reps commission and progress

Cons

It doesn't give me info for hours per activation.

Ben from Service Express, Inc.

Commission review made easy

I like how it solved the issues I had in the past of actually seeing in a visualized format what my commissions were and how they came to said conclusion. I had to do the math myself to make sure everything added up, but now I can visually verify that my commissions are accurate and that everything that should be there is.

Pros

I like how easy it is to review and track your sold deals and the commissions tied to it so that way each month I can make sure my commissions are accurate and up to date.

Cons

I do not think I have used it long enough to truly share a con or negative. So far I think it is easy and straightforward.

Niall from Vodafone

Clarity

Excellence and great product.

Pros

I love that I do not have to email or chase people up on the clarity of commissions. I can review my partners commission and growth.

Cons

Not enough feature, I have to export to excel a lot to build my reports.

Alex from Optus

Alex Optus Southland review

Performio lets me track how sales performance is going and it allows me to view my commission payments

Pros

Easy to use and the data that comes through is easy to interpret with the format of the platform

Cons

The look of the software could be improved to make it more modern and less old school.

Sam from Optus

Performio

Redeeming rewards has been fantastic. Shows how well we're doing for KPIs as a store pretty well.

Pros

The rewards are great. Easy to read dashboard with fairly u to date info.

Cons

Kind of hard to understand how up to date the info is

Wayne from Optus

honest opinion of Performio

honestly it is quite easy to use and very straight forward too. but what it is missing is the information for why my at risk incentive increased or decreased. please provide a brief explanation.

Pros

its very easy to use and easy access to required information

Cons

sometimes it's not very accurate and the results are quite delayed and unexplainable. e.g. I got my incentive at risk but not quite understand why my final incentive is higher or lower.

Chip from OnDeck Capital

Great so far!

Pros

Easy to navigate, easy to update. Love the different views as well.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to get excel documents on different comparisons for statistics.

Harrison from Optus

Performing review

Pros

Easy to use, shows my performance with cool graphs and figures

Cons

The platform is updated very slowly with new information about my sales performance

Kali from Ibotta

Performio Review

It has been great to have more transparency into my quota so I no longer have to play the guessing game!

Pros

It allows me to see exactly how well I am tracking to goal and a breakdown of where my quota is coming from. It is also great to be able to break down quota by line item, but then also see my overall yearly sales.

Cons

It is a little difficult to navigate and hard to change line items if they are not mine. This may be due to how my company has decided to set up the software.

Damian from Veeva Systems

Performio for Sales Directors

I can track my sales quota retirement and the commissions my team and I are earning, review trends and history.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive Details graph and charts It is adopted across our sales organisation

Cons

There is not a lot not to like with this software. It is easier to use than any other commissions software I have used

Anthony from OnDeck

Simplicity of performio

positive, easy to use

Pros

the simplicity of performio helps me navigate all my sales easily and not complicated

Cons

not the most up to date and takes a while to reflect sales (this could be due to our company and not related to performio) though could be easier to upload information for our team here

Daniel from Optus

Easy as

Pros

its quick and easy to use, no major issues

Cons

it takes a few days to update from time to time

Kamal from Optus

Amazing

It is an amazing software which helps to determine the performance

Pros

Regular updates Clear interpretation Ease to use

Cons

Support could be better if require to fix the glitch

Sandip from OPTUS

Amazing system and easy to use

Overall experience is great so far. The important thing as a sales consultant we want is accuracy on reports and very happy to see consistency in accuracy .

Pros

All information provided in the system is very easy to use. We can view our monthly reports and its quite accurate. It gives us an opportunity to go through our rosters and commissions on monthly basis. We can calculate our monthly commission an easy way and have all in one system.

Cons

Very limited functions and very limited use. We generally use once or twice in a month. It would be great if we have an options to leave comments or feedbacks if something is not right.

Blake from Optus

Performio

I find it a useful tool which puts all the solutions via a single platform.

Pros

Performio is a fantastic program, which i personally find to be accurate and extremely user friendly. I find that it is easy to navigate and easy to comprehend.

Cons

There isn't very much i dislike about Performio, my only dislikes regarding the program is the design and layout.

Anantha from Veeva Systems

Performio - A great tool

Performance Management.

Pros

The details of our performance are available on Performio and it is very user friendly soft ware. Great Tool.

Cons

All good, no cons I can think of at the moment.

Tahlia from Optus

Performia

Love using it, prefer it over other sales and NPS systems.

Pros

Ease of use when accessing sales performance dashboard.

Cons

A little confusing for new starters to understand the lingo.

Lance from MobileIron

Love it

Pros

Super easy to use, nicely visual, one stop shop for commissions.

Cons

Unsure, the system worked really well, super easy to use.

Leslie from Ibotta Insights

Industry: Market Research

Better than Excel, but could be more intuitive

Again, it's a MUCH better experience than what we had before. I just hope that we can continue to work together to customize the platform to what we need.

Pros

We used to work off of a giant excel spreadsheet. The process was incredibly manual and very prone to error. So compared to that, Performio is far and above a much easier and better option. I like that I can look at my teams' performance vs. all teams. It's pretty easy to submit changes.

Cons

It could be even more intuitive. For instance, it should default to showing the month that we're in. Instead, it defaults to the latest month that data has been pulled (so right now it defaults to June instead of March). The search/filter functions are not super intuitive... I prefer a simple search bar instead of having separate search bars for account name, campaign, etc. Also, it's not clear how I can see just MY own sales - I only see my teams and all teams. Can you add my sales to my dashboard since that already only applies to me?

Nauman from Optus

Performia

Pros

Easy to access and use. Gives you the intended information easily.

Cons

Login can be an issue sometimes. Other than that its all good.

James from Veeva

Performio Review

It is nice to be able to see how you and your team are performing at any given time

Pros

It is easy to use and straightforward It always works

Cons

There is not much I dislike about the software. It always works and I don't use it for much aside from checking on how we're doing monthly.

Joseph from Shockwave Medical

Performio Feedback

Overall it’s been great. It’s nice to be able to track your progress daily!

Pros

It is simple and easy to use and understand.

Cons

As you drill down into certain components of compensation. The software seems a bit limited when working from your phone.

Chris from Veeva

Software works

I check it to see how much commission I'll be paid monthly

Pros

Reports are easy to understand. It's easy to log in via Okta and check the monthly reports.

Cons

It's a solid product but some of the reports look like they were created in 1990

Julian from WFLA

Overall I am very satisfied with Performio

Pros

I like that I can seamlessly login and see my monthly commissions without delay.

Cons

Occasionally the commissions are loaded incorrectly.

Thomas from Nexstar Broadcasting Inc.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Good Product; Needs Improvement

I enjoy the platform. It does its function and allows everyone to view the same thing at the same time. No more emails back and forth, and it keeps an trail of every approval or rejection.

Pros

I like the audit trail and the accessibility. Every change is tracked and verified, and can be accessed from your mobile.

Cons

I do not like how the system is not in "real-time." Every change, even after approval, must go through a calculation run that generally takes 3-4 hours to do. It'd be nice to see the change after the last approval is given.

Reasons for Switching to Performio

Company Directive.

Owen from Optus

Clarity and Ease of Use

Generally quite happy with it.

Pros

The ease of use and interface. It is simple to navigate. Not too much clutter.

Cons

The colour combination on the interface, but I understand this is highly subjective.

Marc from Validity

Industry: Information Services

Performio Commission Review

Performio as a whole has been a great asset since it has been implemented here. Knowing where you are with regard to commission is a wonderful motivator as the month progresses. Also, it provides a resource for making corrections before payday if there are any inconsistencies. Likewise, here we can see where we stand as a rep against our peers.

Pros

Early Review of Commission Live updates of commission for the month Month by Month Review for Comparison Corrections can be made proactively instead of reactively

Cons

Nothing yet All seems to be working well.

Coretta from Validity

Peformio Review - DalColletto

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate. I like that I get to see how i'm performing against my monthly goals. It give me a dashboard view into my goals and how I measure up to those goals.

Cons

I don't like that you have to download a csv file to see the Leaderboard. It should be visible in the same dashboard as other metrics.

Rosemerie from Mobileiron

Good product for reviewing sales commissions

Pros

Easy to navigate, great User Interface, good integration with Salesforce

Cons

Not too much detail cannot go back in history

Outstanding software even for the simple minded!

I have been able to pin point gaps in store targets which means I have been able to coach more efficiently and accurately.

Pros

I love being able to have all results displayed in an easy to read format with a simple interface allowing customisation to the information that is seen. This means that as a busy individual i can see the information that matters to me the most, efficiently!

Cons

Honestly, nothing. Loading times of information could be better but based on the information provided the loading times were to be expected.

Great Information and Usability

Pros

Easy to track commissions and performance month-to-month

Cons

I cannot track my Commission Statement, Bonus Report, or LoC UPB from previous monhts

Teck Foo from Optus

Pros

Ease to use and ease to login, especially when you have use the apps for a few times

Cons

Nothing much that I can add on to. It’s pretty straight forward after you use it a few time

Fred from OHM International Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Performio Review

Pros

ease of accessing the information as well as finding it accurate enough to count on

Cons

At this time I do not have any recommendations

Zach from Sevocity

Just Wow!

Wonderful so far!

Pros

The layout is simple to articulate and interpret

Cons

That is does not total correctly my outstanding owed commissions

Kurdi from Vodafone

Performio review

overall experience is good

Pros

includes everything i need, i know it has all the detail behind it. although as a newer user it is abit confusing

Cons

its abit confusing to use at times - so many tabs and would be good if there was a training module available