• Pros

• "It's easy to use and it's a great way to navigate large companies."

• "Very easy to use and the ability to integrate with other products"

• "extremely easy to get around. Reasonable price."

• Cons

• "The system runs low at times. Other than that its a great software for companies small and large. "

• "The organization chart was a little complicated, but Pingboard keeps working to make it better!"

• "The desktop version is not as slick as the mobile application. Other than that, the program is very flexible and can be easily integrated with other products. "

Browse Pingboard Reviews

Weston from Ridecell

Niche Software, Dynamically Built, Broad Application

When a new employee joins my company, they are always blown away by one piece of software in particular. It isn't GitHub, SalesForce, Office365, or any of the boilerplate onboarding items. It is Pingboard! When you can see every person in your company on your first day, the reporting structure, the faces, people, and places, it is the singular best resource a new employee can have.

Pros

Pingboard is easy for end-users and admins alike, integrates with GSuite and auto-syncs, and allows everyone in our org to connect our schedules and statuses. Pingboard support is genuine, quick to reply, and very helpful.

Cons

Inviting new employees is sometimes accidentally forgotten when a new admin uses the software. Adding a new employee vs generating the invite can be easily mistaken. Timezone issues have confused one or two of our users but Pingboard support quickly resolved this for us.

Andrew from Swarming Technology

Well Designed Software; Basic Features

The Pingboard software is a excellent tool, especially if you utilize it to its full extent. I would add, however, that it is does not provide features that are essentially to our business operations, so it's more of a "nice to have," as opposed to a "must have." If you have the budget for the monthly cost, I would recommend it. If you are looking to trim expenses, I would say it is not vital software at this point.

Pros

The Pingboard software is very easy to use. We utilize for company communication, so that people are aware when teammate our on vacation, out sick, or on a business trip. The integrations are very helpful as well. Our Out-of-Office calendar links directly to Google Calendar and Slack, which makes communication seamless. Their customer service is exceptional as well, as they always return my requests by the next business day, and are very flexible.

Cons

Overall, the features are somewhat limited. The Out-of-Office reporting gives you a breakdown the PTO/Sick Days taken, but it would be nice to export into an .xls or .csv file that depicted the actual dates, and not just the number of days taken. We also run into issues with offices in different time zones. The Slack integration does not seem to be sophisticated enough to differentiate the different zones, so there is often confusion as to when people are actually out of office.

Needs more feature to stay up to date

Pros

Easy to read org chart Tracks OOO, WFH, PTO

Cons

The check in system shows the whole company directory, with photo. Huge security issue here It would be nice if there was some sort of approval process when people submit PTO,WFH etc

Jonathan from Hopper

Good HR software

I am satisfied with the product. As a user, it does all I need and would expect from an HR/Org chart software.

Pros

My favorite thing is the clarity of the org chart presentation. It's easy to expand an collapse departments, and it makes it easy to see who is reporting to who, and in which department they are. The Out of office section is also neat, as it connects to google calendar so you always know if your colleagues are on site or not. The game on the app is great, it presents faces of your colleagues to you and you have to pick the name of the colleague as fast as possible. It's a great feature for companies that have more than one office.

Cons

Very honestly, there is not much not to like. If I really had to pick on something, I would say that I would like if they ported the game they have on the app to the desktop. I think that's the only thing the desktop version is lacking.

Susan from Khoros

User friendly org chart

Its an essential tool for our growing organization especially since our recent merger and office moves, it makes finding and connecting with other people in the organization so easy. It's an essential tool that staff use daily.

Pros

It's very easy to use. I have only used static org charts prior to this. The search is really powerful so you can find people easily by name, job title, skills. It's essential for new hires as its easy to find people without having to ask questions. Works especially well for organizations located in different cities/countries. I like the integration with G-suite calendar so you can see who is out of office and also see upcoming birthdays and anniversaries. It's also easy to keep the org chart up to date without manually having to create new records for new staff

Cons

You sometimes need to manually zoom in when the org chart is large. However you can filter on departments to narrow the view down.

Sharice from Champion National Security, Inc

Industry: Security and Investigations

Easy and Effective

Working in HR having that reminder of reminder when someone's birthday, work anniversary is a major plus with this software.

Pros

The pros to this software are a reminder when someone's birthday, work anniversary and you have the ability to see your company's Org chart.

Cons

Helpful to find people you work with and learn about them

It's been good to learn a few fun facts about my coworkers.

Pros

I like being able to quickly see which of my coworkers are out of office. It integrates with Slack as well, which is nice. The mobile app has a game for you to match faces with names, so that has been a great way to learn people's names!

Cons

The org chart can be nice but it can also get a little hairy when there are multiple members in a certain department.

Mike from School Board

If you need a Dynamic Org Chart this is it

Pros

We use this in our office, and it creates a Easy to find and use Org chart for the company

Cons

It does cost quite a bit to use the software and if you upgrade to a larger company it gets more costly.

Dran from Arrive Logistics

Daily use

Love it. Great tool for large companies

Pros

Being able to learn more about individuals in other offices before I communicate with them.

Cons

I dont have any cons to list about this product.

Valerie from Piano

Navigating a new company easily!

Pros

As I onboarded at a new company, Pingboard made it easy to learn others on my team, at the company overall, and understand the overall org structure.

Cons

Utilizing the Vacation/Out of Office feature is helpful, but editing existing entries can be difficult within Pingboard.

Favorite Org Chart Software

Pros

I love that it's such an intuitive product. As new hire start, you assign their manager and they get added to the system. I also LOVE the reporting tool. We use it often when we need an accurate headcount of active employees and their emails. It's so quick, and so easy to use. The UX/UI is also beautiful. Pingboard is the standard that we hold all org charts to. I also LOVE the weekly emails. Our employees really reference them, especially for new hires, knowing birthdays and anniversaries. The Out of Office integration is so great. It feeds over automatically to our Google Calendars.

Cons

I wish that you had a help line that we can call. We have to submit a inquiry whenever we have questions. Response time is still great. We typically get a response within 24 hours, but would love for a line to call directly. There aren't different levels of admin privileges. For example: if our IT team were admins. they can log in and see all the information, so we have to limit them, and only keep the admin rights with our HR team. Also the "Remote" feature of the OOO calendars was really confusing for our recruiting team, as they're heavily reliant on our G-Cal, and the remote feature does not show up when the person's calendar is set to private. This has caused our team to schedule several interviews for directors and employees who are working from home.

Amanda from Dito

Industry: Computer Networking

User friendly build with a need for creative flexibility

Easy to use software and see visually. Sometimes the ease of use of all areas building off one another can be too restrictive. Would like flexibility that not everything on the actual org chart needs to be connected to a person.

Pros

Ease of use in building a dynamic org chart. Searchable directory, customizable profile fields, admin and end user views, ability to create multiple org charts.

Cons

Everything needs to be tied to a box. Would be helpful to add text box fields ex: a text box or popup box to appear when hovering over a particular position title that explains what the responsibilities for that role are. There are times where a box that's created shouldn't show that it is a direct report of someone above. For instance, it makes sense instead of listing all sales reps to be directly under the VP of sales, that we have boxes for each region that say something such as west, central, east, etc. and have the reps underneath those boxes. This setup currently how the program functions shows that the person's manager is the west region. Bulk import. Would like an option to bulk add a few users or a few new fields to all users instead of having to submit a whole spreadsheet of all of the company data again. Printed fully expanded org chart functionality needed where org chart can be large enough to read (should likely printed on MULITPLE pages).

Mark from Georgia Tech

Pingboard Review

We have a complex organization with many team members. We are now able to easily look up employees from the org website. Additionally, this tool has helped with morale, as the solution delivers a weekly email to management to provide an overview of who is in, out, telecommuting etc. However, one of the great aspects of this report is that it also includes upcoming anniversaries and birthdays, which is a great morale booster when supervisors are aware of such.

Pros

The best aspect of Pingboard is the ease of onboarding, implementation, and management of the product. We can stand up new, complicated organizations in about an hour. The users love it, and it is immediately publishable. Also, the ability to have multiple versions of the org chart that you can keep hidden, in draft, allow for the management team to collaboratively work on org design without the hassle of sharing ppt or visio slides, using tools like SharePoint, etc.....

Cons

I really do not have anything negative to say about the solution.

Joseph from Stratus Solutions

Great tool for employee management!

It's very nice overall and makes it easy to view your organizational structure. It would be nice if employees within a single branch could update one another's status, but it's very nice that a "manager" can update everyone below them in the chart.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and allows both managers and employees to know each other's whereabouts. The mobile app. is very convenient and the integration with Google Calendar allows you to set a status in Pingboard and have it appear automatically in your Google Calendar. The "face game" is an especially nice way to get to know co-workers when your company goes from a small to medium-sized company. Also, Google Authentication makes it very easy to login both at a computer and on-the-go.

Cons

It is slightly inconvenient that if you first put an event in Google Calendar, it does not sync with Pingboard (although the it DOES work the other way).

Where has this software been all my life?

This has made our organization so scalable and has allowed everyone to stay communicated. We've integrated Pingboard into every process- declaring sick days, determining head counts for lunch, leveraging the "Out of Office" feature to inform and auto-update calendars. If you get a chance, use the phone app to play the faces game. A VERY fun way to get folks engaged and learn new faces. The basic info on the profile also serves as our source of truth for t-shirt sizes, etc. All around a great tool.

Pros

EVERYTHING- in today's world of dynamic and nomadic workforces this tool is incredibly easy to communicate new faces, location statuses, and act as a central repository for where our largely remote workforce happens to be that day. It also ends up being a great way to explain a re-org of teams (happening often when you're growing fast!), since you can graphically see the new table of organization and who reports to who.

Simal from UDEMY

Great way to view your org

I can quickly access more information (especially report chain and out of status) about my colleagues. Our organization is making an effort to make sure Pingboard is used widely; I hope it becomes better in that aspect.

Pros

1. The org chart visualization is absolutely great and considering how fast it loads, I love referring back to it all the time. 2. Integration with Google Calendar is great! Single place to provide your Out of Office status and you're done!

Cons

1. "Out of Office" option is a bit hidden, I wish there was a way to set an out of status state from my profile page itself; instead of going to the overall "Out of office" page. 2. It sometimes takes a while to see the title/report structure changes on Pingboard but I doubt this is related to Pingboard itself but more like how the data is fed into it.

Knowing your company

It is very helpful especially to someone like me who needs to always coordinate with different teams everyday, but someone who do not socialize much. I can just go to their profile and pretend like I know them whenever they need help from me or whenever I need them to help me with something.

Pros

Easy access to profile of each employees. I work with different departments and teams, but I'm not good in memorizing names and faces. Whenever I need to coordinate with someone from a different team or office, I check their Pingboard profile first. I try to improve in getting to know my colleagues by playing the Pingboard game in the Android app.

Cons

The changing your status when you are out of the office. I always forget where to find it.

Pingboard Review

Overall a great experience. I do feel like there are more features that I'm not taking advantage of, so perhaps there is an opportunity for end-user education or middle-management education to get more use of the tool.

Pros

It is helpful to find who folks's roll into (who is their manager, director, vp, etc.). We also use the Out of Office to tie into a Google Calendar so everyone across the team is updated on when folks are out. The shared skills are also useful, for identifying who speaks foreign languages. I like the weekly emails. I typically take birthdays and anniversaries for my team and plug them into my calendar each week so I can remember to get that person a card, etc.

Cons

The Teams don't seem to always line up. I realize that is ridiculous, given it is something my company manages. However, it makes me believe that there is something inherently tricky about this from an admin perspective. I wish that I could see items such as T-Shirt size for just my team, as a Manager. I don't think I have this ability, but this could also be an admin setting?

Pingboard Loades with Amazing Features

Pros

Pingboard is so simple to use for both admins and end-users. They make regular improvements to help integrate with other apps, to the org char user interface, and to the overall feel of the product. It feels like their engineering team is really on top of things, we've had very few issues with the software.

Cons

As much as we love the product it is priced a little high. I would love to see more integrations with HRIS systems and other tools for the price asked for. At the end of the day it's the perfect team directory! Their API is awesome and easy to use which has helped me get around the lack of integrations with a few other products we use.

Jaime from StreamSets Inc

Love Me Some Pingboard

The placeholder feature is super helpful. We have run into a small issue in that the CTO want's his people listed in different departments/teams and we're not quite sure how to get this accomplished because each CTO can only have one department (i think).

Pros

It's really fun to use and new hires routinely let us know how helpful it is in their first days with the company.

Cons

There's definitely a ramp-up learning period because different functions/actions are hidden in magical mystical spots. After the new hire learns everyone face, I feel usage drops off substantially, we need to find a way to keep employees engaged and coming back to Pingboard on a regular basis. Thoughts they can submit colleagues for Above & Beyond recognition by completing a Google form/survey. Let HR, or Workplace use Pingboard as a survey system.

It really helped us track vacation/sick time. We used an antiquated spreadsheet approach which wasn't easy to get how much time someone took at the end of the year. It also has brought a level of visibility to where people are now that we're more mobile and remote than ever.

Pros

I love the out of office feature. Its the biggest reason I implemented Pingboard when I joined my current company. The org chart feature and integration with GSuite has come in handy and made onboarding super easy.

Cons

The reporting could use some work. There is a lack of being able to filter things like Out of Office statuses to just the team you are a member of, especially through the Slack integration. There used to be a feature too where you could post In and Out status on a big board which my leadership team was looking for. I'd like to see that sort of In/Out board feature that could be posted on monitors or public spaces for everyone to easily know.

Fun way to get to know your teammates

Pingboard is a fun and visually appealing way to learn about your coworkers, especially in a large organization.

Pros

Single source for clear photos and information about your coworkers. I like being able to check my teammate's start dates, birthdays, job titles, or upcoming vacations from time to time. The Slack integration is helpful to know what's happening across your entire organization for the day.

Cons

- Some individuals didn't have photos of themselves - I often want to sort people by start date so I can see the newest hires. - It's another piece of software to keep track of. For example, when I submit PTO, I have to submit it in payment software, put it on my calendar, and then add it to Pingboard.

Will from SalesLoft

Solid Directory, Org Chart, and Out of Office System

Overall works great - we have it fully automated as Okta is pushing any changes in real time over. A couple of added features would make this perfect

Pros

Easily to deploy if you use an IdP such as Okta. This made populating data and rolling out to our end users a breeze. Easy to use, mobile phone game is loved in our company, and overall is a must-have app for our company.

Cons

Some critical features for us are missing with no progress or updates on them since we rolled Pingboard out over a year ago. More flexibility and customizability are needed but there haven't been a ton of new updates. Also got rid of their TV app to showcase your company on digital signage which I think is a must for an app like Pingboard.

Christina from Les Schwab

Managing Contractors on Projects in Pingboard

Updates are in real time, so contractors can change their status and I can see it immediately. This helps in team coordination. The organization chart feature is easy to use and modify as changes occur. So it is quick and easy to keep current. I really do like this software.

Pros

I like that contractors can indicate their current or future status as working remote, on vacation, sick, etc. I can quickly run a report on the status of all contractors on my team or run a report of those out of office.

Cons

There is no ability to mark a team as a Favorite, so it floats to the top of the team directory. There are several teams I manage in Pingboard and I would like to be able to mark some as Favorites, or have a Favorites option in the Directory.

Lauren from Mountainland Head Start

Helping Connect my Organization

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I can use it on my computer or on my phone, and I appreciate that I can have a colleague's contact information readily at my fingertips if I need to get a hold of them. I also like that there are pictures for each employee, I am a visual learner so it helps me match faces to a name. There are a lot of employees at my organization, so that feature is helpful.

Cons

There are some features that are easier to use/access on the computer than on the phone app. It would be nice if they were more similar, but I do understand that a phone cannot view all the things a computer has the capability of doing.

Honestly Helpful

It's so much easier to find out more about my coworkers. A lot of us work remotely from home or in different offices around the country and this helps us learn more about our team and know where we all are at any given time.

Pros

It makes finding info about unknown or new coworkers super easy. I can share what I know about the company, information about myself and when I'm going to be out of the office.

Cons

The software is only as helpful as the information that's put into it. Coworkers that I was on the same teams with were appearing on a different team in the system because they had a different name they had entered.

Functional & easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use, streamlined & multi-functional. I like that you can make mock-ups of hypothetical org structures & put placeholders for "TBD" positions. Out of office, remote, etc. statuses are very helpful (if only everyone was consistent about using them)! I love using Pingboard to double check or confirm an employee's start date or title.

Cons

For check-in, I wish there was a way to only display employees in that office. We have a few different office locations, so it would be helpful if guests didn't have to scroll through the entire company. It would also help to have a more direct way of accessing signed NDAs from the check in history. I wish there was a way to export a report of employees' birthdays &/or work anniversaries as well.

Capitalize on your simplicity

Pros

I like how simple Pingboard is. We have other software that overlaps with a lot of the features in pingboard but our org has yet to migrate from using Pingboard for the Org Chart and Out of Office.

Cons

I like how simple the features are but I feel like there should be more care or attention to detail on the the very few actions a user can take. Most people are using Pingboard to update their status. I have to click on way too many things to update that. Why not just have a quick way to update your status the moment you visit pingboard?

Useful for Managing Out of Office Time for Large Teams

Pros

The Google Calendar integration combined with Teams allows me to easily see who is in our out of the office on my team at a glance. It's also nice that I can look up co-workers who are not on my team, but I may be looking for.

Cons

Editing Out of Office time is not incredibly intuitive. It takes far too many clicks to try to find a previously scheduled event and edit it. There should be an easier way to access your own events, rather than having to go through the Out of Office section of the app. The mobile app also does not allow for as much flexibility for managing your time off as the website does, which has been a bit frustrating when I'm trying to update Out of Office time on the go.

Amanda from Plaid

Great Software! Additional Functionality would be benificial for custoemers

It's been super helpful, but a could of the cons I described above would bring it to next level.

Pros

I'm a pingboard admin, it's helpful to see people's personal preferences when putting together something person (an anniversary or thank you gift for example). It's also helpful to track where co-workers are and quickly see their contact info.

Cons

As an Executive Assistant who supports 2 Executives, and has a separate Manager-- it would be helpful if my notifications for time off went to all three of them. Separately, the Executive I support has asked me to log his time off in pingboard for him, but I can't because you need to sign on through Google. If we were able to sign in with just a username and password I could sign in for him and do it.

Aileen from Alo7

Awesome!

Pros

Working as a remote tutor/teacher, the pingboard allows me to connect to other members of the organization. It is a fantastic way to interact with and find out when particular employees are going on vacation or out sick. It has strong integrations as well, including the Outlook Out-of-Office integration. It is a dream to use.

Cons

While it is a great product and does exactly what it sets out to do, in some businesses this may not be absolutely required. It is great for my company because we rely on each other so strongly, and since we are remote, it is nice to be able to put faces to names and have an intuitive piece of software. However, I could see this being slightly redundant in some organizations.

Jonathan from Tonal Systems, Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Returning user

Customer Service is awesome, some of the best I've worked with. I wish the SW also prompted people in email to upload their picture and complete their profile so I don't have to nag them.

Pros

Autoloads new hires into Pingboard and the "who's new" email including anniversaries each Monday.

Cons

We cannot load our Holiday calendar into the SW and I wish I could view a specific department at a time in the org chart

Great, hope to see more features to come!

Pros

It's easy at a glance to find out where people are/if they're out of the office and understand our organization's structure quickly when we might have a flurry of new hires or other major changes to the company.

Cons

Not a huge con, but I'd like to see more/expanded integrations with the other software we use as an organization. For example, I find that I have to set my status on Slack as well as Pingboard, and update my name in Jira if I'm going out of office. And while the Google Calendar integration is helpful, I'd like to see full day blocks in my calendar, instead of the "All Day" calendar entry up at the top if I'm going to be on vacation for a number of days. Expanding the existing integrations would take this software to the next level. I'd love to be able to have this be the one and only place I need to update if I'm going to be out of the office or remote.

Useful Software for Mid/Large Business | Organizational Chart Software

Pros

Pingboard has a very useful interface- you can search by department, role, tenure, whatever specifically you are looking for, and it brings up the information with ease. Also, the ability to see an organizational chart as a "web" is a very cool feature. I enjoy using it because it shows all of the contact info for an organization, but also shows if they are away, on vacation, and if not there, who to contact instead.

Cons

Its not really a con about the software- if someone leaves for vacation, and they do not put it on ping board, it wont show that they are "gone". If ping board could be made to sync with google calendars, that would be very useful

Claire from Khan Academy

Great app/easy to use

It's just easy to get to and it's all in one place

Pros

I like that you can update your status and your team can see where you are. I like that you can see everyone's info like their title, where they are located. Makes it easy for Recruiting to use this app.

Cons

I wish you could find our own status easily to either update or cancel, you have to go search for it.

St. Nicholas from SpotX

Great for growing companies

Pingboard has an overall slick and intuitive user-interface that runs contrary to most HR programs and initiatives.

Pros

As our company continues to grow, Pingboard has allowed me to keep updated on "who's who". I like how quick and easy it is to see who manages who, and what departments certain people are on. I also like the weekly email I get each, telling me who's on vacation, traveling for work, and who has an anniversary. Great conversation starters in the kitchen if I see them on a Monday.

Cons

I have not found a way to stay signed-in when I go to Pingboard. It always asks me to "sign-in with Google". For how much I use it, I wish I could easily navigate to the homepage without this step. I also wish there was an easier way to update the company on my status (vacation, business travel, etc). I often forget to update Pingboard when I go on vacation.

Pingboard Review

The benefits of quick access to team names brings credibility in a company of hundreds.

Pros

I do enjoy with multiple teams within my startup I have the ease of finding departments in levels of tiers. Quick info on the fly is important with our clientelle so the user friendly interface keeps me pleased.

Cons

Sometimes the software doesn't update properly. With such a high turnover, it's important to have all employees up to date. A few embarrassing situations I'm sure are controllable on our end.

Tiara from Lean Staffing Solutions

My opinion on Pingboard

Since im constantly using it to find contact information from the person i need to talk to, i find it helpful every single day , i love that it provides a face of the people thats helping me everyday, so get more familiar with my coworkers.

Pros

Pingboard is really helpful for me, as an account specialist i need to send emails constantly to my coworkers when i need their help with a client, usually on my system i show the name of the person that can help me but not the contact information, thats when Pingboard comes handy and i can access to numbers and email address from the person i need to talk with.

Cons

I wish it had a way to chat directly with the people on it.

Stacy from Clinton County Medical Center

Excellent Program!

It's been fantastic - great way to organize. I like being able to run reports as well when I need a complete list of employee names, start dates and if they are full time or part time (I use the Skills section for this)

Pros

We have a large employee base. I love how it interfaces with Gmail. Everytime I register a new employee with an email address, it sync's to Pingboard. It is an excellent way to see what department people belong to, and to put a face to the name. It's great that I can also assign them to 2 different departments if I need to. The staff loves getting the weekly emails showing who has a birthday and anniversary.

Cons

In Employee Profile, I wish some of the sections I've added such as "HIPAA Training" ect, could only be edited by an admin member, but still visible to the employee so they know when they need to do their annual training.

Juan from Innit Inc

Friendly and easy to use web app for personnel management and hierarchy

The key benefit for me is to understand who is available on a given day or week, so I can plan activities accordingly.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and intuitive. It is great for finding out who is out of the office and the reasons (vacation, travel). As a project manager is very helpful when managing resources from cross-functional teams, as the functional managers do not always communicate approved vacation. This tools allows for complete visibility.

Cons

The only thing I found difficult in the beginning is reporting one's status. If you need to report out of office, one needs to go to the out of office section and then it will allow you to provide new status.

Lauren from Capital Factory

Industry: Capital Markets

Great for growing teams

More helpful than expected to have a visual rep

Pros

Color coding is helpful Search/ autofill is accurate Love that it's expandable or can hide what you don't need

Cons

When you have a lot of departments the tree gets so wide and doesn't fit on the page. Should have a different orientation option so it could flow sideways

Pingboard evolution

Pros

After using Pingboard for more than 2 years, I am impressed by the constant improvements, especially the org chart that was very laggy and buggy in the beginning and the Slack integration that was chosen by the community.

Cons

As I said before, the org char feature was very laggy in the beggining.

Ryan from Rate Genius

Great Software

Helps greatly with identifying new employees, company-wide. When I need to go to someone's desk who I may not have met, it makes it easy to know who I'm looking for due to their image being readily available.

Pros

The integration of photos with names is my favorite aspect.

Cons

I wish the directory would load all names immediately for search functionality.

Matt from GoGuardian

The smoothest org management software for startups

Pros

- Intuitive workflows - Slack integration for OOO info - Democratization of company information

Cons

- Needs better mobile experience - Not great for bigger companies as the software is in the mantra of "employees tells employers their intention (e.g. in regards to time off)", not the other way around

Victor from EBANX

Awesome visibility!

Pros

The connexion between the Areas inside the company that are more visible on daily basis. The e-mail with the Subject: This Week at "Company Name" also is very important and useful for us.

Cons

The Organogram would be more flexible in order to extract or copy for other platforms, as a simple PPT.

Alejandra from Arrive Logisitics

Very helpful on big companies

In our company there is constant growth, so trainees are assigned to assist a person with more experience. The Organization Chart allows us to see who the assistants are and who that person attends. It makes easier the communication within the company and our customers and improves response times since the emails reach the right people.

Pros

What I like about the software is that it organizes hierarchically and adequately all the workers of the company. It also provides all the necessary information about the person to be able to contact him or her.

Cons

I think it's missing the option to show people by departments, for example IT Department, Human Resources department, etc.

Great product

Pros

I really like the Org chart as it makes it easy to recognize my colleagues and where they are in our company. Great social capabilities in terms of games to help improve recognition within individual units.

Cons

Out of Office notification set up could use a more user-friendly interface.

Molly from TurnKey Vacation Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

User friendly and efficient

It connects our team as a whole and makes it easy to get in touch directly with that person.

Pros

Our team is in 55 different cities and I love how we are able to put a face with the name and learn more about the other person.

Cons

There could be additional tools added to this platform -- maybe a chat feature?

Alvaro from Arrive Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Is like facebook but for your company.

I work on a company with 3 different locations (mine is overseas) since I won't be personally dealing with my coworkers, I like being able to know a bit of them before calling.

Pros

I like how user friendly the interface is. It has this facebook vibe where you can find any coworker's contact info, picture and birthday. Also being able to see an employee, and the people above and below him is pretty useful.

Cons

Not really big complain, am not sure if it is my computer but I would like some sort of "remember login account" type of thing where you don't have to enter your email and password to get in but instead it auto-opens it.

Julio from EBANX

Pingboard - a huge colleague

Pros

Pingboard has a great utility within companies (small or large). It helps you to know your mates, their interests and if you need to call anyone, you can just open the person's profile and call. I've worked with a company that was developing its "Pingboard-like" app - a merge of PIngboard with a social network. If at that time, I knew about Pingboard, they'd cancel the development and would be using Pingboard until now.

Cons

Quite often the mobile app (android) breaks and restart by itself. But I don't think it's a mind-changing bug - Pingboard is an excellent tool.