• Pros

• "Easy to use, good customer support, great value for money. "

• "The easy, simple, clean, and intuitive user interface. The ability to customize the question library. Simple reporting, with breakdowns showing how many responses fell into which answer."

• "- Intuitive, easy to use, great value for $$ - saved so much time and energy - feedback from our staff was that they loved it - loved the different options for anonymity "

• Cons

• "No cons really. I had questions but they were answered in a short time and there are a lot of questions that have answers you can look up easily. "

• "There's not many options for customization and it can be a tedious process to accomplish what we use it for."

• "Not overly advanced, some features that are not offered"

Browse Primalogik Reviews

user friendly, fast to learn no issues

Pros

customer service is excellent, very quick in response, never had to wait for answer or technical support!

Cons

I do not really have any issues. No problems with the software or the site or the support team. there is nothing to report.

Anthony from MKB Holdings

Great Product & Even Better Customer Support

Outstanding!

Pros

Our customer support/implementation rep was and has continued to be amazing! he software overall is really nice and organized but could use some better automation and sorting tasks. However, anything and everything i have brought up to Ryan, he has either got me an answer or taken it to his software team and they have implemented it! We will always use Primalogik and regret not switching to them sooner!

Cons

Sometimes sorting or organizing data (like work anniversary) can be a little cumbersome but they have already made improvements to this in the few months we have been with them.

It's a good solution if you need a basic feedback software

Pros

It covers our basic needs in terms of feedback/performace reviews. For the users it's quite clear and easy to use.

Cons

It could be much more functional, with a nicer and clearer organization and interface. It looks vintage.

Johanna from Jalisco Taqueria and Pink Elephant Bakiers

User Friendly with Excellent Customer Service Support

I had a very hard time (about 2 years off and on) finding a software that would give me everything I need for tracking and managing employees in the restaurant and bakery industry. Somewhere along my off and on again search I came across Software Advice who provided 3 different companies and ended up getting Primalogik. I've been using them for about one month give or take for several businesses and so far it works great!

Pros

1. Mulit-manager input for all employees - I don't have to assign a cashier to one manager. Being in the restaurant industry managers work with almost all cashiers and therefore need to be able to add notes to everyone and not just the cashier they are assigned to. 2. The price is reasonable compared to all the other companies out there. 3. Its simple and direct, gets right to the point and is super user friendly. 4. It summarizes all mgmt evaluations into one final evaluation for the employee. 5. I can use it on my cell, laptop, computer - great for on site staff as most of them use it on their cell phones. 6. Have the options to turn everything into spanish. 7. Customer support is great! They really work with you to give you what you need and if they don't have it they find a way to try and implement it. 8. Free trial to test it out.

Cons

1. I had to put all my upper mgmt team with the HR privilege in order for them to have access to all staff and be able to write in each file which works great but having all upper mgmt with HR privilege allows upper mgmt to go into other mangers files which can cause major problems. Currently we are looking for solutions and are leaning towards opening up another account just for upper mgmt without the HR privilege. 2. Journal entries don't have set categories where employees can simple click on a category such as Late, No call no show, bad conduct, etc. However, they are already working on that which goes back to one of my PROS - this company really listens to you input/needs and try to find a solution.

Response from Anibal

Replied December 2016

Thank you Johanna for your kind review. We really spend quite a bit of energy in the design of the application so that it's useful, user friendly and extremely effective and powerful. Your direct feedback, in particular with the Employee Journal module, has been invaluable and we truly appreciate your ongoing support with your restaurants. With respect to the HR issue that you mentioned, we're actually doing an upgrade soon (hopefully this next weekend) that will allow you to use the system without having to create another organization! The fix will allow managers to have multiple people with the HR privilege while maintaining the access restrictions to the other HR personnel files. And, as you know, the functionality to add tagging (and categories) to the Employee Journals is something that's high on our list of priorities and should be addressed in a future version of the platform. Thanks again for your continued support. -Anibal

February 2015

Matt from Student Aid Services, Inc

February 2015

Easy to implement and easy to use 360 feedback solution

After reviewing several potential 360 feedback tools and trying the free version of many of them, Primalogik 360 was the best fit for our company. This service is definitely worth the money we paid for it. The product is extremely easy to set up and implement. The user experience is very intuitive so there was very little training we needed to do to roll out this tool. The automated email reminders and built in reporting features made it really easy to track who had responded and who had not. The last time we did this we tracked it all through excel spreadsheets and compiled everything manually. This was much easier. There is a feature that compares a single individual to the aggregate results of all others who were rated using the same survey. It also indicates if that individual was an extremely high performer or low performer which is helpful from a comparison perspective. Custom surveys are really easy to set up. The variable privacy settings are a great feature. It helped us facilitate a truly anonymous review process which resulted in truly candid and useful feedback. There are a few areas where I believe the product could be enhanced to facilitate and streamline the delivery of the 360 feedback results. 1. The output PDF consolidates the feedback really well but the default font size is quite small. An option to vary the size of the output text would be nice. 2. It would also be helpful if the admin users had the ability to edit/remove individual comments. We did not need this functionality too much but there were some instances where a reviewer left a comment that was not appropriate to share with the person being reviewed. There is no easy way to exclude this comment before producing the default PDF. A solution for this would also be great. There was another issue that I came across which was that during the survey building process there was no way to add a descriptive text field that you might use for an introduction or header. I reached out to the service department of the company and they were very responsive and actually implemented a solution to this issue before I rolled out my surveys. I am not sure if the company will always be able to address issues this quickly but it was nice to see how quickly they responded to client inquiries and found solutions. I reached out a few times during the first week while I was setting up the product and received very quick responses from the service department.

Ashton from HotSchedules

Great Value and Excellent Service

My overall experience was positive. Our representative and is stellar - super responsive to all of my questions, he made things work for us, and he's very friendly. With their company being small, we ran into some concerns briefly with the contract, but executive was able to get everyone on a call quickly and we worked it out in a matter of days. The tool is very secure with many options for anonymity. You just have to go into every page and read everything to ensure you're checking the appropriate boxes for what your org needs. And even still, you're bound to have questions, because the "teams access" feature is a bit confusing. Some access still didn't allow access. The reporting is good. Easy to follow. I like the charts and comment sections and how it's organized. The reporting features are great, and I like the comparison feature. I appreciate the tool giving participants auto-reminders every few days to complete their survey and it provided the Administrator with regular progress updates. Overall, great tool! Small kinks that can be improved - but I HIGHLY recommend.

Pros

I like that Primalogik is not overly complex to use. While it did take a few times to explain how the tool worked before my HR Administrators were comfortable with it - ultimately it is fairly easy to navigate. I appreciate the reporting features offered and the comparison feature within the tool. The price is inexpensive, so that is definitely a pro.

Cons

The tool is somewhat manual - not highly intuitive. "Teams access" feature was a bit confusing.

Gordon from Access Laser Company

Great performance management tool

We have just completed our second round of Primalogik 360 feedback reviews. The process is extremely helpful in providing information to help employees see where their coworkers really appreciate them, while at the same time offering the opportunity for valuable conversations about areas need improvement. By referring back to the previous round, employees get encouraged when they see improvements in their results. The flexibility of the questionnaire build tool reduces the amount of time it takes to create meaningful surveys. There was also significant time savings with the process of handling performance reviews. What took a couple of weeks of almost dedicated time was accomplished in far few hours. The back and forth process also created a performance discussion between manager and employee rather than a monologue dominated by the manager. Having all of the information online and available to the individual managers makes it easy to utilize too. Being allowed to try it out for free was also great. By the time we were though our trial period, we completed our process but the value we received was enough that we subscribed so that we can maintain continuity for the next year and beyond. The support we received from Primalogik is extremely strong. We wanted a few custom ratings and they turned those around within an hour of requesting them. They also helped us to understand how to use the system in an optimal way.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied May 2016

Thank you so much Gordon for such nice words. We are truly humbled by your comments and are happy that we can solve real-life problems with a simplistic, yet effective approach. I'll pass your kudos to the rest of team. All the best.

Dave from DRW and Associates

Consultant's back pocket toolkit

Whilst Primalogik is set up for primarily for organizations, as one who consults with organizations, I have found the 360 review capability to be an excellent addition to my toolkit. I work across large corporates and government departments and also a range of small to medium businesses, not for profits or start-ups. A lot of my work relates to individual and team development which often requires setting up a feedback process for team members. I have enjoyed the flexibility afforded me in Primalogik's 360 tool. In conjunction with my clients, I have been able to simply design a 360 review that suits client needs at an affordable unit cost. The report is simple and uncluttered and I have found the team at Primalogik to be responsive to any questions that emerge along the way. The software is constantly being reviewed and some of the newer features make for simpler use. When first using the product, it took some time to get used to its idiosyncrasies, however, I was provided with helpful personalized assistance along the way. The report could be enhanced by providing the user the opportunity to modify the report style, but having said this the value for money is not in question.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied December 2016

Thank you Dave for the nice review. Ease of use continues to be one of the main pillars of our philosophy. Even with the addition of the goal and objective tracking feature (coming next month) and with the popular Employee Journal module we see the simplicity in the design as being paramount. In organizations with hundreds of employees the tool must not get in the way but facilitate this important process. Thanks for your continued support and Happy Holidays.

Roland from Nickel Keynesbury

very efficient Performance Review program

Pros

Very efficient performance review solution for Hr professionals. very easy to use even for employees who aren't con conversant with the computer. a little introduction and they are good to go. Great way of generating performance feedback.

Cons

Not much cons. just that occasionally reports becomes difficult to produce as one may need assistance to make it available. this gets my superiors agitated a bit. but aside this the program is a great one and would need much improvement. i would recommend this to others.

Easy day-to-day use

Pros

The tool works as it should to review others. When sending 360 Reviews to managers, it cleanly creates a file. Batch operations is great.

Cons

When any org changes need to be made it is tedious and not fluid. You must make changes for one user in multiple locations on the site. The Department section is messy as well.

John from Witheld

Simple User Interface with Robust Back End Reporting

I am an HR manager supporting 3500 employees. We do not do 360 reviews regularly, but was looking for a solution for an individual and stumbled across the Primalogik product online. I was impressed by the simplicity of the layout, how intuitive the dashboard was, and when the process was over, how the reporting facilitated a constructive conversation between myself, the subject of the feedback, and their direct supervisor. Customer support was excellent, and I thought the pricing was very reasonable. All in, I'm a fan and will use the Primalogik platform again. I would also recommend to colleagues without hesitation.

Pros

Cons

I thought the standard question library was a little sparse. I think there is room for more 'boilerplate' stuff here that gets a baseline on those being assessed.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied September 2016

Thank you very much John for your kind words. One of our mantras is to keep it simple and useful. Thanks for the feedback on the gallery - we'll definitely work on that aspect some more.

Brittany from Reorg Research

Great, Simple Product!

We are a 75 person company with a number of remote employees and employees in the US and in Europe. We chose Primalogik because it was an easy to use, cost-efficient way to track performance reviews, 360 reviews and general surveys that the company sends out to employees. The value for the money is excellent and the customer service is top notch. I never wait for a response for more than an hour and they are always happy to work with me to find a way to make the system work for us even when we have random requests!

Pros

Easy to use Cost efficient

Cons

Not overly advanced, some features that are not offered

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied December 2016

Thank you Brittany for your review. We appreciate our customers' business and though the tool is extremely easy to use we understand the need for technical support and customer service. I'm glad you're happy with our service. In terms of features and functionality we're about to launch a brand new module to handle goals and objectives tracking that will follow on the steps of our 'keep it simple' and effective ideology. We also recently added the extremely popular Employee Journal feature. I invite you and your team to use it for your day-to-day use. It's a great new feature that helps in capturing real-time feedback as well as notes and reminders throughout the course of the year. Again thanks for your kind words and continued support.

August 2014

Suzanne from International Capital and Mgmt Company

August 2014

Primalogik 360--an excellent tool with superior customer service and support

When our organization was searching for a performance support tool that would allow us to measure pre- and post-program data for 260 managers, the capabilities, cost and user-friendliness of the Primalogik 360 tool were standouts. As I was the person who needed to manage the implementation and rollout of the tool, on top of my many others tasks, it was essential that the tool was easy to set-up and that the use of the product was intuitive for end-users. The Primalogik 360 platform has delivered on all of these points. But what really stands out, and sets Primalogik apart, is the dedication and support shown by the CEOs and Co-founders, Gabriel Dominguez Martin and David Lévesque. They have gone the extra mile in ensuring that the tool meets my business needs that I receive regular reports, and that custom modifications have gone into effect in a timely manner. They are responsive in addressing my many questions and concerns. I have especially appreciated the collaborative/brainstorming approach they have taken with me in regards to product enhancements. I highly recommend both Primalogik 360 as a reliable, effective tool, as well as the outstanding consultative service provided by the Primalogik 360 team. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss my recommendation further.

Chad from iStreamPlanet

Industry: Broadcast Media

Primalogik Review

Primalogik has allowed us to shift our culture to one that embraces transparency and feedback. We still have work to do, but utilizing Primalogik has allowed us to place the cornerstone for the foundation of this culture change.

Pros

The ability house all of the 360 feedback in one place, easy to reference (both employee, manager, and admin views), and easy to generate meaningful data via reporting

Cons

If extensions on a review are needed, as an admin, I need to manually adjust for every employee. Would really like to see a function that allows for both individual extensions AND a mass extension for all participants at once.

Kanokwan from Vector Aerospace

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent customer services & tools

Anibal is excellent, positive, quick and efficient in handling this Performance Review project for Vector Aerospace! The design of the system is genius. It's one of the most user friendly tools I've ever experienced.

Pros

Easy to use, customize and navigate.

Cons

When import users from spreadsheet, it would be nice to have the date format instruction written clearly i.e. yyyy-mm-dd or mm/dd/yyyy.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thanks Nok for such nice words. User friendly tools are rare these days, and we continue to strive to provide the most user friendly experience while keeping up the effectiveness of the tool. With respect to the date format, we just made a change to the sample spreadsheet provided to clearly indicate the date format. Thanks for letting us know.

Stacey from HPC Technology Group

Good, but need more ability to personalize it.

We had wished we could personalize it a bit more, add fields for different departments. Managers had difficulty addressing specific department issues.

Pros

online capability

Cons

not easily changed

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied January 2017

I'm sorry you feel this way. I tried contacting you several times to see what the issue is, since we usually can add fields without any problems. It'd be good if we could connect so that we can help you get the most out of the solution. We can also provide training specific for managers when that's needed. Even though the application is very intuitive a more hands-on training approach is better for some groups. I remain available to discuss this further with you or anybody else within the HPC group.

August 2016

Annette from ACCESS Europe GmbH

August 2016

Primalogik feedback 26 Aug 2016

We have run a 360° appraisal the first time in the company and also the first time with Primalogik in H1-2016. We had set up the questionnaire by ourselves and are now reviewing where the questionnaire needs to be adjusted further. There were no problems to handle the SaaS tool neither from employee nor manager side.

Pros

The possibility to design the tailor-made questionnaires, also to create surveys. The newly created function for managers to make notes related to the employees being evaluated during the period. This is very helpful.

Cons

We miss an extracting function where we can summerize the individual results in one spreadsheet. The filtered appraisal results had been collected by hand in a spreadsheet to compare the employees in one department, to see on one view how the peers had evaluated them, to figure out the difference between the manager and peer evaluation.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied November 2016

Thanks Annette for your recent review. I'm glad that you're finding the Employee Journal feature so beneficial. We have received great feedback from many of our clients on how useful and simple it is to use. We have great ideas on how to keep improving that tool! With respect to your request for an extraction tool, I'll follow-up with you directly since we have a few options on how to do this already. Want to make sure we understand where the gap is (if there's one).

Emily from First Avenue

Primalogik

The software team is always willing to help. Some functions are a little basic but overall it is a functional system that staff is happy to use. Happy staff = Happy Managers!

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied December 2016

Thank you Emily for your review. We're always eager to hear your feedback as to how we can improve the functionality. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas and experience in using the system. We try to keep the system as easy as possible to use and at the same time add valuable and measurable features, like the Employee Journal (feel free to give it a try) and the recent People Directory module. We are also about to launch a new module to make it simple for managers and employees to keep track of goals and objectives. I'm sure you'll see the benefits of this new module soon. Thanks again for your continued support.

William from Pacesetter Claims Service, Inc

Good tool

We are pleased with the program. We could not get our managers to properly perform employee evaluations on a regular basis. It is still a challenge, but it has improved significantly since purchasing this software. It is easy to use and provides a nice database of employee performance type questions. We recommend this program to everyone.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied December 2016

Thank you William for your nice review. It's not always easy to get managers to complete the performance management tasks required. We believe this is an integral part of being a good manager and as such we are committed to building tools that can help in these tasks. We want to automate everything that can be automated so that we can leave more time for managers to work directly with their employees, improving engagement and morale. Thanks again for your support.

Abbey from Degustabox

Great performance review software made even better by fantastic customer service.

Our HR department was asked to look around for a performance review software that was easy to use and not too complicated. Primalogik was the best one we found by far. Not only is it simple to use, without any unnecessary complications, but the customer service is so personalised and efficient that any problems we have are resolved straight away. We found there were a few features that we wanted, so we asked the guys at Primalogik if they could add them for us and they did, straight away. You can't really get any better than that. I would definitely recommend this software.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied February 2017

Thanks Abbey for such nice words. Indeed it's been a pleasure working with you and the Degustabox team. I'm really happy you can make full use of the system and enjoy its ease of use so much. Have a great rest of the week.

Candace from Refresh Financial

Highly recommend

Highly, highly recommend.

Pros

Cons

Love the product inside and out. Some separate Self Assessment options would be great, but that would only be a bonus. Also, we had one person want to withdraw their comments and we haven't seen a way that this can happen?

Romina from Unitech

June 2016

Simple, practical and efficient!

This software has given us the ability to clarify, simplify and systematize our performance evaluation process, providing greater confidence and visibility to all participants.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied June 2016

Thank you Romina for providing this review. One of our key guidelines in the design of Primalogik 360 is simplicity. While keeping things simple we strive to provide an efficient and effective tool to performance management.

Steve from Invest EAP

Excellent customer service

Many times businesses offer canned solutions through software without customer service to back up their use. If something doesn't seem to work right or if you don't know how to do something, you may be referred to some cryptic knowledgebase. Not so with Primalogik. Their customer service is excellent. I have found them to be available both by phone and live chat and extremely helpful. So far, we're very pleased with the software itself. It provides an excellent way to review staff and conduct 360's.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied March 2017

Thanks Steve for such nice words. Indeed, we know and live with software where after-sales support is not at the same level as we're expecting. I'm glad to see that you notice and appreciate our support and service in general. Glad we can continue to help.

September 2015

Joseph from Your Natural Edge Success Coaching Inc

September 2015

simple and effective and I recommend it to any

Pros

I was an early adopter and even then found the product robust and the customer support fast, simple and personal. I like simple and no extra bells and whistles. I found that Primalogik could let me keep it simple or I could fancy it up if my client wanted that. Nice

Cons

There's not much that I don't like.

Nina from IRIS Connect

IRIS Connect

A very intuitive easy to use platform, the support that is given is always spot on. Their Friendly and I get a response from them very quickly. Everyone likes using the platform and it has all the features that we need.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied December 2016

Thank you Nina for your kind words. In this age of technology and with the amount of information systems anybody usually deals with on a regular basis, we truly believe that providing top-notch technical support is one of our strongest assets. We know the system, we know the industry and as such we want to provide as much help as possible to all our clients for a successful implementation of Primalogik 360. Thanks again for your continued support.

Jordan from Knighted Ventures

Many features, difficult to navigate software, great customer service!

Pros

So many different features and many more on the horizon. Personalization is a nice touch. Also like that fact that you can turn off features that aren't being used.

Cons

Being that it is pretty extensive, it is difficult to figure things out on your own. Definitely need someone to walk you through everything.

Great HR tool even without a proper HR department

Pros

Ability to create and track management performance.

Cons

Wasn't easily integrated with our sales platform.

Sarah from Vector Aerospace

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Outstanding Service & Easy to use

Over the past years I have implemented many new HR systems and the Primalogik system has by far been the easiest to set up and roll out. The customer service is excellent! I highly recommend this product. Overall very easy to use

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you Sarah for the nice review. I'm glad you found the experience to setup and configure and launch effective and efficient. Let us know how we can continue to help!

Easy to Use

Easy to manage employee reviews and questionnaires for exit interviews, feedback, and other questions regarding the company.

Pros

Easy to use for employees and employers. I like that it can be customized to ask any questions, multiple choice, leave comments, etc. as well as rate immediately.

Cons

It is not easy to set-up the system for employees the very firs time you start doing reviews. We have a lot of different employee systems and each one is a little different. This beginning process is very time consuming.

December 2015

Debra from Witt/Kieffer

December 2015

I was looking for a quick solution to use for employee reviews and by accident found Primalogik. It offered the flexibility I was seeking. My team and I were very impressed with how easy it was to use the product. The customer service we received is unmatched by any other product that I have implemented. The Primalogik team worked with us to make our experience terrific. We have over 200 employees across the country and from a user perspective, there was virtually no training necessary to roll this out. I would recommend this product and company to other HR Professionals looking for the flexibility that Primalogik offers.

Marc from StyroChem Canada

We had a paper based system before. It was very cumbersome. Doing a 360 evaluation brutal

Pros

Appreciate the summary page. As a GM - it is quick and to the point. Getting reminder emails of upcoming revues and evaluations helps me plan my week.

Cons

Would like a grammar checker. It help with errors like typing however having a grammar check would be great

Krystel from Namu Travel Group

Great software

It has been a super helpful tool for our company. We have been able to move to a quicker performance review process thanks to this software. There are a couple of things that we need to personalize according our needs but they are usually working on improvements. In general very satisfied with Primalogik!

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied June 2016

Thank you Krystel for your review. As you say, we continue to make improvements. The upgrade we did just last week added three significant improvements that many of our clients have recently requested. Glad we can help you with your performance management needs.

kathy from Flickerbox, Inc.

Primalogik Rocks

Have been using Primalogik for a few years. Love the ease of use and tailoring capabilities. Customer support is great. Have had a few questions answered promptly. We will continue to use Primalogik.

Pros

All in one place

Cons

Nothing

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied December 2016

Thank you Kathy for your nice words. We truly appreciate your business and it's a pleasure to work with you as well.

Michelle from edX

Check out Primalogik

I chose Primalogik from over 70 other vendors who were also offering a web based 360 and annual review tool. Primalogik stood out immediately to me as it was an easy to use system, it had all the functionality I needed and when it didn't, Gabriel helped me customize many features to meet my business needs. The Primalogik tools are offered at a great price and I'm very happy with my decision to use this product.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied May 2016

Thank you very much Michelle for your kind review. We always strive to keep the application simple, yet powerful for our users.

Laura from quintly

Very simple but very logic and great tool with great functions!

It was exactly what we were searching for in order to collect self-reviews of colleagues as well as 360-degree feedback. Quite intuitive, easy to use, logical functions etc. It served exactly what we needed and did not overwhelm us with too many unnecessary features like some comparable tools we searched for.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied December 2016

Thanks Laura for the nice review. It's not easy to keep the tool simple and still effective and efficient as we add more functionality. Our team works very hard in the design aspect of the platform to make sure we keep the ease of use while providing more valuable and effective tools in this challenging area of performance management. Thanks for your continued support.

Jenny from Urban Equation

The tool is very easy to use and good platform for documenting data.

Great way to quickly generate performance feedback and basics of career planning. Also like the ease of storing information.

Pros

Easy to fill out and to review with team. With no training, I was able to login and start my own review and set up that of my team. The tool is very intuitive. I like the ability to build on functionality over time - ie start with general surveys and add in goals etc. as you go.

Cons

General survey is too general. I suspect we will need to invest in survey customization. Would be helpful if there were options for customized surveys based on type of business - eg. consulting

Good for performance management

Pros

Allows me to track the performance of my workforce, team and company overall. Shows me where the weaknesses are and what areas need improvement. This software allows me to record performance appraisals and send feedback forms to employees and other coworkers. These feedback forms help us evaluate our strengths as weaknesses as a team, and allow us to take an active approach to improve upon our weaknesses.

Cons

The software does not allow me to edit and modify feedback forms, and the software can be slow at times.

Wendy from Texas Farm Credit

September 2016

Great product and customer service

This system is very user-friendly both for the administrator and the end -user. There are a few things on our "wish list" of features we would like added, for example, the workflow currently has only 3 steps. We would like to add additional steps. But overall it's a great system and customer service is very quick to respond to questions.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

Only having 3 workflow steps

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you Wendy for your kind review. Keeping the system simple and effective is at the core of what we do, that's why we have this simple 3-step process for appraisals. At the same time, we also focus on the needs of our clients and your request to expand that workflow is duly noted. Thanks again for your continued support.

Tammy from Platinum Electricians Morningside

May 2016

Affordability and easy to use

I have been using the software for 2 years now and found it to not only be set up but extremely powerful when you have a service based business. With all the struggles that come with small business Primalogik allows me to incorporate a fantastic performance management system and it is extremely affordable as well. I have recommended it to many small businesses I know and will continue to do so!

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied May 2016

Thank you so much Tammy for such nice comments. We truly believe in making affordable and usable software. Glad you're happy.

Jonathan from Multi Image Group, Inc.

Primalogik Review

We were with a different software for performing our annual reviews. It was a very time consuming, manual process even though we were using computer software. Primalogik was able to significantly reduce the time to analyze the results of the reviews. We have also incorporated the software into other aspects of our business: debriefs and internal surveys to name two.

Pros

Ease of use, analytical results, customer support

Cons

There were some customizations that we would like to see. We plan to recommend to the company. Overall, nothing we didn't like about the software.

January 2014

Stephanie Faris

January 2014

Easily create employee evaluations

While employee feedback is an important part of employee performance management, it can easily be skipped by managers due to the difficult nature of compiling results and ensuring anonymity and confidentiality of results. Primalogik 360 seeks to make this process easier by creating forms pre-populated with the criteria many businesses use to evaluate employees.

Pros

Easy to use, notification reminders make it easy to remind supervisors

Cons

Pricey, especially for small organizations

Krystal from Nexsun Electronics, Inc.

It's easy to use and able to get the job done.

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. Haven't had much confusion from the users on my team, even those who are not so computer saavy.

Leon from Virtu Financial

Great tool

We have a limited use case and user base but that hasn't stopped Primalogik's team from being super helpful and responsive, even implementing a feature we required. I would recommend this tool for anybody looking to do 360 reviews in a hassle-free and efficient manner.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied September 2016

Thank you Leon for such nice words. We listen to our clients and we strive to implement as many of the requests as we get. I am glad you find the tool useful and efficient.

September 2013

Anibal from Intelerad Medical Systems

September 2013

Easy to use and learn yet very efficient.

I used Primalogik360 to peer review two distinct groups of about 12 people in total. I ended up sending 54 peer reviews to be completed. The whole exercise would have taken me between 15 and 20 hours more had I just used what I did a few years ago, i.e., Excel spreadsheet with graphs and manual pivot tables. This tool allowed me to focus on the task at hand and my employees; getting the burden of the administration and distribution out of the process of capturing valuable peer reviews.

Cindy from Paradigm Pursuits

September 2016

Really strong easy to use software with great support

From my first email the support has been excellent. Very willing to demo the software and to brainstorm ways to meet our needs.

Pros

It's simplicity.

Cons

To achieve this level of ease of use there are tradeoffs. There are a few features I would like to see added and the good news is their team is very transparent with the road map while sticking to their goal of simplicity.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied September 2016

Thanks Cindy for the nice words. As you mention, simplicity is not easy to get and that's what we strive in all our designs. We want no HR personnel to have to babysit the process or have to read a manual to be able to use Primalogik 360 effectively.

sathish from splendid spoon

This has got to be the worst UX I've experience in a b2b product

Historical recordkeeping. Moving us towards a process that we want to continue and improve.

Pros

Flexibility (custom qs). Our ops director selected this from a variety of other options -- I was not able to try it out beforehand. I think price was a major feature. At least it creates and process and saves results for posterity.

Cons

UX is terrible and totally unintuitive. How do I access the specific review I want? Menus are cluttered, most critically button labels do not have expected behavior or are just too vague to even know *what* to expect. After our first 360 session, no one was really aware that the answers were not truly anonymous. We're a small company. If it says "peer" or "manager" its pretty clear who is providing the feedback. This is a massive oversight.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied March 2018

Hi Sathish, We are sorry to hear Primalogik 360 is not working well for you and Nicole. We'd like to learn more about your specific issues since it looks like most of them could be addressed with some simple changes to your setup (for example, the way "peer" and "manager" feedback appears in the reports is easily customizable). We take feedback very seriously and we'll definitely do whatever we can to make sure you're benefiting from our tool as much as possible. We'll reach out shortly to help you with this. Thank you for your feedback!

Violeta from Future Focus Inc.

Great tool, easy to use and great customer support

Have had a great experience with the team at Primalogik. Representative has been immensely helpful and always available. As mentioned we use the 360 tool as part of our training program and will continue to do so.

Pros

Easy to use, clean interface and dashboard.

Cons

We used the 360 tool and have had great reviews from our users / participants. The only issue we ran into was in the reporting of the results - minor things like being able to compare a reviewer vs self But we were able to get comparisons

Dionne from WorldFirst

Very easy & intuitive

Really positive, easy and simple.

Pros

The ease of use, you do not need enormous amounts of training to be able to use the system. The interface is clean and actions are straight forward. Ryan Dowdy is great and always on hand to help.

Cons

Report element could be more advanced, especially dashboard. Would be good to be able to tailor report scoring not just comments.

Reasons for Choosing Primalogik

The service, the UX, the ease of use.

Lia from ArtStarts in Schools

June 2016

This has been a very useful easy tool to use for our 360 peer reviews.

The set up was quite easy, and we received the support we needed. The reports themselves are well laid out. I do appreciate the auto reminder emails that get sent out. This has really streamlined our 360 review process.

Response from Primalogik Software Solutions

Replied June 2016

Thanks Lia for such nice review. Streamlining the 360 degree feedback process was one of the main drivers that led us to develop this platform. Keeping it simple. Glad you're enjoying it.

xavier from Degustabox

Covers everything we need for people reviews

Pros

Customizable forms, employee journal, and dashboard for your to do's. The forms are easy to fill in and save draft for easy managing several reviews.

Cons

Hierarchy and options to follow or rights could be improved. Options for easyly keeping journal of employees would be nice.