• Pros

• "Very easy to understand and comprehend all the concepts. Really like the 15 day training program."

• "The design of the user interface using the OKR Canvas (https://www.okrcanvas.org/) has made the software really intuitive. Kudos to the team on that."

• " The UI is very intuitive! They also have an OKR canvas that made understanding the concept and software very easy and it helps to visualize OKRs which can be confusing for beginners. "

• Cons

• "We have not found any cons so far and very happy with the user experience. "

• "I didn’t come across anything that I found to not enjoy and the customer support was able to help me with any questions I had while using it. "

• "Would love to see more in-depth training options to fast track the team's knowledge"

Browse Profit Reviews

Vignesh from IDEA HELIX INC

Effective Product

I was very impressed by the visuals. Very pleasing and all the information is presented just right. I found the delegated OKRs very handy. Some of my team members did not have a good handle on OKRs and I was able to create them and give them a head start. I am sure that is not the intent of delegated OKRs, but it came handy to get started quickly. The customizable metrics library is pretty good. It took a while for us to get a handle on this and we're still learning. But I can tell that this can be extremely useful to both focus and also realize how our execution on those metrics led us down the success path.

Pros

Cons

I wish there are some longer training videos of the product. The team says that thats coming .. so waiting for that.

Robert from OBr.global

Top business grade OKR platform

Profit has allowed our organization to finally have the entire team hurdle behind common goals and have a blueprint to follow.

Pros

It provides an instant view of priorities, tasks, relationships, and outcomes, thus enabling businesses to keep a 24 X 7 hands on the development of the business. It provides great tools for establishing the proper connections and responsibilities across the organization allowing everyone to recognize the interdependence between tasks, people, objectives and the aimed results.

Reasons for Choosing Profit

Profit is weaved for providing the overall benefit of an OKR system to organizations, which is constant, consistent performance improvement.

Aaron from Omega Engineering

Industry: Industrial Automation

Worth the Search

Pros

Integration with other software such as Jira was critical for us, and Profit made that process easy. Also, the capability to track your entire strategy to ensure alignment and visibility is a great feature. The Customer Service team is top notch, and will respond instantly and take in all feedback on design changes.

Cons

The user interface feels a bit dated, but it's my understanding this will improve soon.

Reasons for Choosing Profit

Profit has the best customer service, better fits our model of strategy execution and is competitively priced. Win-Win-Win

Katelyn from Gittings

Industry: Photography

Amazing Accommodation

Coming from a business that hasn't been very goal oriented, this product has helped us quantify what our goals should be and what steps we need to take to make it happen.

Pros

GSuite integration, slack integration and the level of help provided by customer support.

Cons

I wish there was a place to see all of our notes in one place instead of having to thumb through each OKR.

Reasons for Choosing Profit

Profit was the winner because we really needed a software dedicated to OKRs and not just project management.

Rudy from Telefonetica

Objective Key Results ( OKRs) - All the workflow under 1 app but starts with..

The main business problem we are solving is the fact the profit.co offers the ability to quickly create a task and can easily dictate if the task is been assigned in a timely manner or not by providing status "check ins" for any team member from any device, any where in the world - In reality now the CEO has true visibility and control of the company's heart-pulse thanks to profit.co

Pros

Having to digitally assign task, responsibilities while allowing the team to participate, Staff-Check in from anywhere any device, score and employee recognition, adjust KPIs"on-Demand" tool , all as a one community, all under one platform its simply amazing. In my opinion when it comes to improving the efficiency of your team and managing your teams Objective Key Results ( OKRs) Profit.co is the solution.

Cons

The software satisfy the need of managing a simple-team/staff or task its now made easy due to profit.co.

Chevon from Steel Magnolia Group

OKRs For All - The Right Way

Profit.Co gets it right! The company leadership and the implementation team are accessible and extremely knowledgeable. I have had great success with them to ensure my clients are happy with the product and are seeing the benefits of implementing Profit. For my company we use Profit daily to drive results and stay aligned.

Pros

This software provides a global view of how the entire company is doing in alignment with the overall company objectives. We can’t live without Profit and so do my clients that we have introduced to the product are very happy.

Cons

This software has exceeded expectations and has been fantastic for my team and for my clients.

Profit Feedback

I’m very new to the world of OKRs and have tried a few other programs but always left them confused and unsatisfied, Profit was very helpful as they make the overall experience user friendly by showcasing an OKR canvas or the guidelines to set an OKR with real-time examples for almost all niches that lets people visualize their Objectives & Key Results, as well as their customer support team, can help answer questions you may have while using their system. Creating, updating and viewing OKRs is streamlined and easy to use. Other features are also integrated allowing for task management and employee engagement.

Subbu from Right Comply

Very intuitive OKR Product. I love it!!

I have been involved with OKRs for some time. Most of the players come from either the task management or employee assessment angles. It has been a challenge to have a discussion with people that OKR is business centric. Yes, we all care about employees, but the purpose of OKR is to bring direction to the business and help employees put their focused effort towards that direction. Profit has done an amazing job by far, in putting these core OKR principles to work. The OKR Canvas by itself is very good. When the software makes it easy to follow a series of steps in filling out a canvas for each OKR, it's even better. There are several other features that make Profit a really good software for OKRs, but nothing beats the Canvas.

Pros

Cons

Didn't find much. I think they've done a good job.

Kirsty from Innerwear.com

Review on Profit.co

We started using Profit.co for our OKRs. We were slightly familiar with the concepts, but were amazed by the UX of Profit. It is extremely easy to understand what each page means. There are many videos that explain the concepts well and on top of that, the UX is very intuitive with good explanations at appropriate places. I have to say, Profit made our adoption of OKRs very easy and effective. Being a senior executive, I can confidently say that Profit has enabled us to focus and prioritize on the right things to get done and avoid distractions as we are building our business.

Pros

Intuitive to learn and use. Addresses OKRs very well. Has integrated Task Management.

Cons

Mobile Apps are native, but are a bit behind in terms of feature releases.

Antonio from In Motion

An excellent choice for OKR's, and getting better every minute

We want to change the culture in our company to get high performance. We selected OKR's as one way to get there, together with many other things. Profit is the right tool to do that.

Pros

The functionality is rich and well thought. We compared with several other options, and Profit was more complete, it aims higher. I have been pleasenty surprised that they keep making improvements everyday. Support is very good, we use it in English and Spanish.

Cons

In our case, we were (still are) trying to learn OKR's and the software at the same time. OKR's are much more than reading a book and decide to do it. You have to change the way to think, and make that change to a lot of minds. The support guys from Profit have helped us to move along the learning curve. We are still there.

Reasons for Choosing Profit

The functionality was more complete.

Kishore from IntellectFaces, Inc

Great tool to learn, implement, and practice OKR

We implemented Profit for our business and we love the product. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to understand. While we did have to invest a bit of time in learning the concepts of OKRs and the related vocabulary, I have to say the tool made it quite a bit easier for us to learn the methodology through the various guided processes. We also like the OKR Canvas and the fact that Profit is built on top of the OKR Canvas made it that much more intuitive.

Pros

The OKRs by Metrics view is amazing. I can clearly see everyone who is focused on a certain metric, say gross margin with a single click.

Cons

We have not found any cons so far and very happy with the user experience.

Marcus from Sayp

Industry: Online Media

Straightforward OKR application

It just does Objectives and Key Results and doesn't want to be more than necessary. If you're just wanting to achieve your goals and align everyone else in your company, well then it is perfect.

Pros

Set up in under 30 minutes. Very focused and minimal view of the relevant Data.

Cons

There is really nothing what would hold me back to start with this tool.

Stephan from OPTRON Pty Ltd

Profit is a game changer!

We have many teams doing great things in our company but our objectives were not aligned. With Profit, we now have a tool to see what the other teams are trying to achieve and we can align ourselves with it. Individually it is also great to measure and monitor the important things and to improve productivity, efficiency, quality or which ever key performance indicator you are trying to improve.

Pros

The ease of use and visibility between team members. I also like that there are predefined templates and wizzards which guide you to framing your OKRs

Cons

Nothing really. We are very pleased with it.

Reasons for Choosing Profit

More user friendly. Much better support.

Angelo from Badger Mining Corporation

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Tool, Exceptional Service

Great team of knowledgeable people. They listen to their customers evidenced by the consistent upgrades to the products. They take a consultative approach that easily matches the value of their product to your OKR needs. They have a large and diverse customer base, from large global companies to small businesses. The company has various other alternative business solution applications.

Pros

Very user-friendly, easy to use application. Easy to configure to your business needs, not to mention Profit's ability to customize if necessary. For small to mid-size companies, I would wager heavily that very little, if any customization would be necessary. The service is outstanding, the staff is very knowledgeable as it pertains to the OKR process and provides valuable feedback, best practices, and alternatives to fit your business needs. Great mobile application.

Cons

Current dashboard views are average. However, improvements are in the works and will be released soon.

Sankar Prasad from Starobe

Industry: Online Media

Good Tool, Great Customer Service

I've used another OKR software almost a year ago and gave up. Since then I've been checking out the players periodically. Most of them seem to have evolved from task management or employee talent assessment and seem to carry that baggage. I was skeptical to check out Profit. It's not just another OKR tool. Profit is a pleasant surprise. We just rolled out the tool and are very happy.

Pros

We like the UI that guides you through defining OKRs. Integrates with G Suite. We love the watched OKRs.

Cons

Didn't face many issues, and support is always there to help when we need.

Cindy from Southern Gas Association

Ease of Use is Outstanding

Pros

OKRs are incredibly important to track at our company and Profit has made the process simple and worthwhile. The user-intuition makes the use of the system simple and shortens the learning curve. Additionally, their support is amazing.

Cons

We have not experienced any major cons of Profit. The support has been wonderful if there were questions to answer during implementation and training

RICHARD from WH International Casting LLC

Industry: Machinery

Great OKR Tool

Pros

It gives us timely feedback and trackable within the whole organization.

Cons

None for now, everything goes well, will add up if any in the future.