• Pros

• "The ease of use, and the fun of doing it. In our office w rely on team work, and this helps us show appreciation"

• "Setting up campaigns is fairly easy and straight forward"

• "I certainly like the intention behind it, I will always vouch and support something that is designed to encourage reward and recognition within a working environment."

• Cons

• "Getting set up was an issue. The invitation email had to be sent several times. Once that email was sent, all was good."

• "It could use a few reminders when things expire or about to expire."

• "There isn't anything I don't like about the software."

Browse Qarrot Reviews

carl from T-Mobile

Increase the commitment and motivation of your employees

With Qarrot we have made our employees feel good emotionally, which generates excellent teamwork.

Pros

Thanks to the tools of Qarrot we give our employees the necessary social recognition that generates a good work environment and great motivation. The best thing is the automatic function to celebrate the achievements and the campaigns of points and incentives.

Cons

It took a few hours to fully integrate qarrot, but it works perfectly.

Lee from Print Strategy Europe

Industry: Printing

Qarrot Gets Employees Active in the Business.

i think that employees think more outside the box and go out their way to help each other when it would be easy not to bother.

Pros

It is really easy to use and gives you some great rewards.

Cons

I cannot see any major cons to be honest. there is a constant battle to be top of the month which promotes helping each other.

Richard from Honda Finance

Maybe it's me...

To reiterate, I know this doesn't really reflect on the designers and creators of Qarrot, so this isn't really a fair criticism and it's certainly not directed at the people behind it. As I said, I think it's a good idea - on paper. Unfortunately it's the average user that either treats it or turns it into something it wasn't really meant for. Or better yet, they misuse the system in a way that's not really intended. (recognising friends for example). Overall, I personally do not use it given how quickly it became something to do "just because", if the average user used it properly and gave recognitions for people that do genuinely go above and beyond or what not, then I would follow suit. Because hard work does need reward in some way, especially for those that deserve it. Still a good idea however, just not with some of the mind-set people have on my floor, from my experience anyway.

Pros

Cons

I'm not really a fan of the social media element it's taken with the social feed and email notifications, perhaps these can be turned off somewhere but they very quickly got annoying. In all honesty, it got to the point where I set up a rule in my outlook to move any emails from Qarrot to my deleted folder, even recognitions, because they started flooding my inbox with everyone recognising each other. My main criticism is possibly a bit harsh, as it's not really anything to do with the intention, design or even the implementation behind it all, but I don't think it has much staying power. What I mean specifically, is that things like Qarrot soon turn into a popularity contest or something that people do because it's expected of them or they're asked to do it by management. We are already seeing here at Honda that people are 'recognising' friends over genuine colleagues, where they're both giving 'jokey' awards for not getting points in their Fantasy Football League, or for doing their day to day job. You know, something that would have been the minimum expectation of them before Qarrot was about. People are now being rewarded/recognised for doing their normal Job it seems. ("Thanks for sending over those forms in a timely manner" - is something you might see and think, isn't that expected of you anyway?) More in the next box.

Vince from Dell EMC

Qarrot Review - An Aussie User

Its been great, i've earned plently of dollars/

Pros

Dell use this software to pay us our bonuses, and i have successfully earned plenty. The ease to order a digital code is great

Cons

Well there is no APP is the Aussie iPhone App Store. I'd love to be able to claim on the app rather than my work PC.

Response from Qarrot Performance

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the review, Vince. Good news! The Qarrot App is now available in the Australian App Store :) Get it here: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/qarrot/id1445942438

Ellie from Dell

Great rewards program

Great software which can be deployed in a small, medium or large business.

Pros

Fast, effective and easy to use. There's no complication and it's very straightforward.

Cons

To purchase vouchers there is an additional cost for the card itself. This is not a software issue and more a services issue.

Emilija from Print Strategy Europe Ltd

Industry: Printing

Great way of recognising employees and getting everyone involved

Benefits - everyone's getting involved and it's fun to take part in, it can get quite competetive too!

Pros

It's sooo easy to use and takes seconds every time you want to say thanks or recognise someone for their efforts! It also has a great reward scheme, brilliant idea for any business that wants to recognise their emplyees.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons. So far it's been great!

Mari from YMCA of the North Shore

A great option for employee recognition and reward

So far so good! We had a couple of issues early on but the response time was exceptional and they fixed my issues within 24 hours.

Pros

Qarrot is an easy to use software to manage recognition and rewards for your employees. It's familiar social feed style allows quick and easy access for managers to encourage and reward their direct reports but for employees to do the same for each other!

Cons

With over 1,000 employees, we look forward to learning more about customizing our teams so that managers are only seeing team members throughout the reward process. When sending rewards, the teams are identified by icons but managers still must scroll through over 1,000 names (understanding that there is the search by name bar).

Phil from Print Strategy Europe

Great Software for Team Building

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy for everyone in the team to get involved and very effective at giving team members a route to thank each other.

Cons

Occasional slight glitch but always handled quickly and professionally by their customer service team

Hannah from Print Strategy Europe

Qarrot Review

Pros

It's so easy to use, and it has helped the team become closer as a result. We now always recognise each others hard work - keeping team morale high!

Cons

You don't get notifications if someone comments or likes your post

Ramon from catalyst ranch

Qarrot is a great product for a company. it allows you to reward your team for a job well done.

Pros

the program have easy access to everything i am in search for.

Cons

its was kind of difficult logging in. besides that everything else is a breezy

Jeff from Kamans Art Shoppes

review of Qarrot

Fantastic. Every time we've had an issue I feel the team has gone above and beyond to help us out or to make things right. Even if we find a small bug they fix it right away they follow up with us to tell us it has been corrected. Excellent service!

Pros

The end user experience. If you want to reward someone for doing a good job, they are not limited by what gift card you can find at the local store. Being able to customize rewards with comply logos is amazing.

Cons

Because you have so many options, it is difficult for some of our team leads to create campaigns. No matter how many times we try to walk people though something they seem to get lost. Also, the hard close on a campaign is a little difficult to work around. We have to end our campaigns a few days after they really end to give the employee enough time to enter in all their data.

Randall from CONTRACTOR'S EDGE INSURANCE

My honest review

It has been a fun tool to help our team build appreciation for hard work.

Pros

Cons

It could use a few reminders when things expire or about to expire.

Steven from Honda Financial Services

Qarrot

Qarrot has allowed us to get a much higher level of engagement with our reward and recognition programme. Visibility of the scheme has been increased greatly and easy to use back end reporting is a bonus to the management team.

Pros

Friendly and easy to use interface, requires minimal if any training to roll out to employees. Users have quickly engaged with the system compared to previous attempts to run a reward and recognition programme with in-house solutions

Cons

Since the recent redesign the scroll area has been reduced to a small column, this has made it slightly less user friendly.

Abdul from Honda Finance Europe

Excellent idea

I have had a good experience with Qarrot so far, I have had the pleasure of being rewarded and recognised by fellow colleagues which always puts a smile on my face and it is nice to know that you can show people how much you appreciate their help and effort in the workplace.

Pros

the ability to easily recognise and reward colleagues. also being able to manoeuvre around the application with ease very well designed and a great idea

Cons

there's not much that needs to be fixed as it has been very successful. I think it would however be nice to add more rewards and expand on the types of badges.

Shawn from Contractors Edge Insurance Services

Fluid but pricey

It's a great idea and concept but it is a little expensive. This is also due to the massive use of it.

Pros

It is really easy to use and takes very little time to teach everyone how to use it.

Cons

It's a little hard to get in touch with support. I couldn't find it listed anywhere on the site while logged in.

Response from Qarrot Performance

Replied April 2019

Hi Shawn, thank for the review! In the future, you can get in touch with our support team by clicking the top-right corner of your Qarrot account, under Profile you'll find the section 'Help' where you can check Qarrot's knowledge base or leave us a message (we respond within 1 business day ;)

Jennifer from 1st step

The use of this website

The benefits is all the different options we have for gift cards and I can award my coworkers when they did something wonderful and I can acknowledge them.

Pros

It’s easy to use and never have any problems with it. I like that everyone at work can stay connect and everyone can join in on the conversations. I also love that we are able to get gift cards after we earn money. And gift card options are great.

Cons

At the moment there hasn’t been anything I don’t like. Haven’t been on here long enough.

Lukas from SMTP2GO

Qarrot, No Stick

Pros

The site app is quick, the support is impressively fast, the staff are keen to evaluate and implement ideas, pricing is sharp

Cons

Limited integration with other services such as Slack, etc. However, I know they're working on this as of the date of this review. Limited number of badge icons - again, I know this is something they're working on so take it with a grain of salt!

Marcus from Honda Finance

I enjoy having a format to show apreciation and also reward collegues

I have enjoyed the use so far along with the update and love the effect it has had on rewards in the business.

Pros

I like the simplicity of use and the layout

Cons

would be better to have an option to add emojis and or GIF into the comments

Response from Qarrot Performance

Replied April 2019

Hi Marcus, thank you for reviewing us :) Great news: you can now comment on others' posts with GIFs (it was part of our latest update so you might not have seen it yet)!

My from Ontario Hospital Association

Qarrot Incentive Platform

We are currently in the pilot phase at our organization and have been working closely with the team at Qarrot and they have been awesome. They are very quick to respond to my inquiries and offer suggestions to help with the set up and launch. Qarrot also provided suggestions and ideas on possible campaigns and badges which were great. We've also provided many feedback and they were really responsive and have implemented many of the suggestions into the platform, which was wonderful!

Pros

The software is pretty simple to navigate. They recently made updates and the new look is colorful and eye-catching!

Cons

We are still in the pilot phase and have yet to launch the software but so far many of our suggestions and feedback have been implemented.

Anthony from CEIS

Stoked

office enjoys rewards where credit is due

Pros

really easy to recognize peers, and have that be seen throughout the whole office

Cons

seems like I could only reward someone once a month, but maybe that was our settings.

May 2016

Charles from Vision Source

May 2016

Qarrot implemented a high-quality, customized staff education and incentive rewards program

Qarrot has helped us design a highly functional, engaging on-line education and incentive rewards program, consolidating our legacy disparate systems and outdated features into a streamlined, visually appealing experience. They have been easy to work with, responsive to our requests for change and quick to suggest areas for improvement. Since Qarrott took over this program at the end of 2015, we have seen a 60% increase in the utilization of the program by our members, further underscoring the value Qarrott has brought to our company.

Eric from Clearview Windshield Repair

Great Start!

Pros

Functionality, love that we can reward employees easily for a variety of initiatives for a job well done!

Cons

Would be better served with a mobile app, web app is difficult to use on some devices.

Jess from Print Strategy Europe

A great way to say well done!!

Qarrot is a great way for everyone to feel appreciated and valued. Being able to see what everyone else is getting rewarded for is really good to boost morale around the company.

Pros

What I like most about this software is it's ease of use. With a really simple format saying well done to a colleague is simple but still so effective! Also, the mobile app is really quick and useful addition to the software.

Cons

The one small improvement I would give, is a wider variety of rewards available. The current choice is really good but more would be great!

Philip from 1st Step ABA

Industry: Mental Health Care

Pros

-software is use friendly and easy to navigate

Cons

No cons so far. This software is amazing with a lot of companies to exchange points for rewards

Cat from Kaman’s Art Shoppes, Inc.

Good stepping stone

When you can successfully run a campaign, it’s worth it.

Pros

I like the selection of gift cards available and that you have the option to add other prizes as well.

Cons

I hate the organization of this app, and the menus. It’s not user friendly and took a while to get our whole company to use it, and some still don’t understand it.

Calvin from Kamans art shoppes

my review

Pros

That I can easily reward employees through the app for their hard work

Cons

accessibility. Not much else. Great app.

Ugne from CGTrader

Great employee recognition solution!

Pros

Easy to use Feature-rich Great UX Increases motivation

Cons

No private recognition option No integration with Slack

Kayla from Catalyst Ranch

Qarrot experience

Pros

- Rewards - Ease of use - App - overall interface

Cons

- more variety of rewards - more options for users

Car from Kaman's Art Shoppes

Qarrot review

Being able to use it as a reward for our Leadership team has been helpful.

Pros

It seems relatively easy to use for now.

Cons

I have had no issues with use except it would be nice if the login and password could be saved.

Response from Qarrot Performance

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Car! To make logging in easier, you save your username and password in your web browser (when on a computer) or use the 'Autofill password' feature on iPhone (go into Settings, then Passwords & Accounts). Hope this is helpful.

Chelsea from Kaman's Art Shoppes Inc.

Awesome Way to Give Back

Once the employees are invested and excited about the program they really jump at the opportunity to earn rewards.

Pros

It's easy to navigate the software for both administration and employees. The feed allows for easy communication across the entire nationwide team.

Cons

The most difficult part is just re-entering data that could auto populate or be stored for another use.

Stephanie from Kaman’s Art Shoppes

Unique Incentive

Pros

Qarrot is a great, unique way to create incentives for our employees. I really like the “news feed” aspect that allows people to see accomplishments of others, especially with our business, which has different locations throughout the country. It provides a new level of recognition!

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about Qarrot thus far.

Christine from Kamans Art Shoppes

Qarrot review

Pros

The app is really cool. It allows me to take on campaigns and earn point to get what I want while doing what I would do for work. It incentivizes me to push a little harder to reach goals, but still rewards the work I do.

Cons

I had to have someone who knew the app show me how to find what I was looking for.

Amanda from 1St Step ABA

Better a Qarrot than a stick....

Pros

The software is user friendly and allows even a large company to stay connected and recognize great work! Employees respond well to positive feedback an additional monetary motivation is also a wonderful bonus.

Cons

I have not encountered any negatives- easy to download and use.

marlon from Kamans Art Shoppes, inc.

It's great!

It helps us meet our company goals by offering incentives to our employees as the goals are met.

Pros

This is a great software to use for offering your employees incentives and setting various goals. It's pretty easy to use.

Cons

Nothing to say at the moment. Have only used the software for a short time.

Jenna from Kaman's Art Shoppes Inc

Great reward system for employees

Pros

Qarrot is very user friendly. Easy to set up campaigns and send out shout outs too.

Cons

I had a hiccup when they were signing me up that someone else had to go in from Qarrot and sign up my email. But it went though and eventually happened

Mathew from Dell

Much Better

Very positive experience, easy to use.No issues with getting vounchers and loving the ease of it.

Pros

The ease of getting vouchers. Older system we use to have we would need to wait 2 weeks+

Cons

i do wish sometimes we could get some stuff sent to us.

James from Honda Finance

A good system.....But

An easy way to say thank you to colleagues

Pros

Its very easy to use, It is visually easy on the eye. It works for reward and recognition.

Cons

I don't think you can search for people or filter on days and it takes time to scroll through.

Florence from Dell Australia

Good but Limited

Pros

Rewards you can claim and use instantly

Cons

Will be easier if the rewards are in the form of AUD$ rather than tickets Takes 4 weeks to get a physical prepaid MasterCard Limited denomination for prepaid MasterCard

steven from Honda financial Services

Qarrot Review Feedback

Very good

Pros

Opportunity for staff to recognize good support from colleagues and for senior management to be aware of what good work goes on

Cons

Sometimes very insignificant messages , for job related tasks

Anin from Dell Technologies

Not any different from Acclaim

Pros

Pretty front-end dev work and nice social feed.

Cons

Not user-friendly. The link to order a physical card is alwaysd broken.

Response from Qarrot Performance

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review, Anin! We're sorry you experienced issues while ordering your physical gift card and unfortunately, this part of the service is handled by the gift card provider. We appreciate the feedback though and will endeavour to provide it to the reward partner.

Review that needs no title!

Pros

Quick and painless acknowledgment process. Leaderboard to take a look at how my teammates are doing.

Cons

limitations and too many clicks, especially when looking to redeem gifts.

Lindsay from Kaman's Art Shoppes

Great - once you get it set up

Pros

Setting up campaigns is fairly easy and straight forward

Kat from CEIS

Great

No problems at all

Pros

Qarrot is a fun tool to have when appreciating someones work. It can be used for whatever you'd like.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about the software.

Qarrot App

Great! Easy to use, post and share!

Pros

App access and immediate posting for staff recognition

Cons

Receiving multiple (3-4) emails regarding the same thing (employee anniversary/birthday)

Dan from Kaman's Art Shoppes

Qarrot

I like the instant feedback for my supervisors.

Pros

The badges are fun, the money is better.

Cons

I understand entering a date range for a campaign, but a time should not be a required field.

Sam from Kaman's

Industry: Photography

This is an interesting app

Pros

I like how it gives real words updates, along with peoples names of who got rewards.

Cons

I have to go through the whole login process every time I wish to use it.

Sean from Kaman’s Art Shoppes, Inc.

Great Team Motivation

Pros

Organized with sharing weekly goals from all locations of sales between other supervisors and managers.

Cons

I didn’t really have any cons with this software.

Kayla from Kamans

Product Review

Pros

The ability to connect with my company and the people who work at different parks

Cons

It’s a bit hard to navigate at first but after some practice I got it

Debra from Contractors Edge Insurance

It's fun!

Pros

As a compliance officer, I can recognize coworkers for going above and beyond.

Cons

I sometimes forget that it exists as a reward option where I work.

Marvin from CEIS

Interesting

Pros

Easy to use, requires practically no training. Rewards are simple to redeem

Cons

Doesnt save login for enough time. Somewhat simple looking