• Pros

• "I love the mobile app version of Schedule Anywhere. It allows me to look at my schedule and my coworkers' schedules at the touch of a finger. It's extremely easy to use."

• "Employees can view personal schedule in several length variations; ability to see availability of open vacation slots."

• "Schedule Anywhere makes scheduling easy! We have full-time, part-time and equipment scheduling on SA and we love it. It is quick to access online and easy to use and read. "

• Cons

• "I would like a 2 month or so follow up to review things that are used less frequently such as reports."

• "The only thing I like least about this software is that the app does not allow you to view schedules by department and employee per day."

• "On the administrative side, it didn't alert users if their schedule was changed unknowingly. This resulted in more than one close call in someone missing a shift."

Browse ScheduleAnywhere Reviews

Easy to navigate scheduling tool

Pros

Cons

I wish this app would have an option to sync with Google Calendars. I use Google Calendar for all my personal events, and I wish I could upload my work events into my calendar - I currently enter them manually every month.

Sarah from Minnesota Security Hospital

Only one problem.

Please, add a way for time accrued/time requests off auditing (so employees know their leave balances and cannot put in for time off past their accrued current accrual balances).

Pros

Cons

Schedule Anywhere needs an accrual (vacation, compensation time, sick etc.) self-audit capacity; because Schedule Anywhere lacks this capacity, our facility has DOWNGRADED to a 1990's scheduling software program that really lacks clarity and efficiency.

Melissa from PERT (Psychiatric Emergency Response Team)

Industry: Mental Health Care

Their Customer Service is outstanding, the software helps our company on so many positive ways!!

online accessibility for our employees. Its much easier to organize, keep track and create our daily, weekly and monthly schedules!

Pros

I like the ease of creating and navigating a schedule. It has boosted the efficiency of my job immensely! With the upgrade the weeks are separated so its easy to input schedules for the entire month and multiple personnel!

Ramon

Delores from Kaiser Permanente

Clinical Strategic Goals/EHS

Until purchasing the schedule anywhere software we were doing our scheduling on Excel. Our schedules change daily and this was very time consuming. By using the schedule anywhere it has allowed us to cut down on the time spent updating schedules. We post our schedules 5 weeks in advance and this makes it very easy to update and select weeks we want to post. I love the messaging option. In the past we would copy the Excel and email to each staff member as changes occurred. Now they can get updates on their cell phones and email which is a great time saver. It also allows our per diems to submit their schedule requests here rather than submitting a form for approval. We will be using this for our flu clinic program for the first time this year. We have about 100 staff who are moved around daily and sometimes hourly and was again done in Excel, by having this tool, this is going to make that process so much easier with less confusion on where people are scheduled. The system is easy to learn, very user friendly. The 2 training sessions were helpful and I was able to create my schedules that same day with ease. The feedback from the staff has been great, everyone seems to be happy with it and have had no complaints! I wished we'd purchased it long ago.

Madyson from Verve Health

Schedule Anywhere

Pros

Cons

On the mobile app, you have to click through a few pages to find what you are looking for based on who you are. And on the web based site, you can't click off of the page and then click page to it without being automatically logged out. Other than silly little things like that, it's great!

Great tool

Pros

I used this awesome tool to schedule 12 hr shifts for an organization with over 30 employees. Never had an issue knowing who was on night shift or on call.

Ellen from Heaton Woods

1st Review of Scheduling Software

very comprehensive and thorough training prior to going live. Support as needed. Fairly intuitive software.

Pros

Has what is used more frequently easily accessible to the user. Staff find it very easy to understand and use. There was little to no problem with transition to this software for management or staff.

January 2016

Rance from Martin County Hospital

January 2016

Hospital Review of ScheduleAnywhere

Pros

I work for a rural hospital and have been scheduling nurses for shift work for over 10-years. This is by far the easiest and most user friendly scheduling application I've ever used. I makes scheduling for my Emergency Department, Med/Surg Department, Surgical Service Department, and Physicians Clinic scheduling a breeze and allows me to communicate scheduling needs with my staff very easy.

Cons

The initial setup or building a schedule for the first time can be a little time consuming but once your schedules are built they are easy to maintain.

Amy from Serenity Lane

Serenity Lane

It has been a great product. It has some great features that have made scheduling a lot easier and takes less time.

Pros

Availability, being able to access it from any computer and the ease of functuality.

Helping make moves!

Pros

Schedule Anywhere has been an assest to our programs and agency in whole. From an administrative perspective, extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons

From my perspective I do not have cons. I need results/reports and they are retrieved and produced in a snap.

Michele from BMC Urgent Care

December 2015

Nursing staff scheduler for a large Urgent Care Center.

PROS: ScheduleAnywhere allows me to easily manage the complicated staffing for three sites. The mobile app is a plus for our nurses. The Time-Off function works well for me to accept or deny requests. CONS: The schedule can be difficult to read. The server seems to crash often requiring that I re-login. There is no "auto-schedule" function that you can use to set rules then populate the schedule automatically.

Response from ScheduleAnywhere

Replied April 2016

Hi Michele, Thank you for the review and for choosing ScheduleAnywhere. We're always making updates and we believe we have a resolution for the concerns that you noted. Give us a call at our toll free support number, 800-874-8801, and we can walk through your concerns with you. Thanks again and have a great day! The ScheduleAnywhere Team

Molly from Pioneer Memorial

Great Product!

We have always used a paper based schedule, at the end of the month it would be tattered and difficult to decipher. With the help of their great technical staff, ScheduleAnywhere was easy to set up, easy to use and to teach. I am able to post schedules months in advance and adjust as needed without the mess and confusion of erasing or crossing out. Staff love the ability to request important dates as well as view open shifts. ScheduleAnywhere has so many handy features (tracking variances, seniority, hours, ..) I can't even start to mention in a review.

ellen from Heywood Hospital

December 2015

very time consuming depending on number of employees

Like the email capabilities and the mass texting ability

Response from ScheduleAnywhere

Replied December 2015

Hello Ellen, thanks for taking the time to review ScheduleAnywhere. We'll have one of our reps get in touch, perhaps there are some tips we can offer to help scheduling move faster for your department. We now have self scheduling features that can speed scheduling time greatly. If any other questions you can always email us at info@scheduleanywhere.com. Thanks again for the review!

Amanda from Edgewood Vista

November 2015

My expirence with the ScheduleAnywhere program has been nothing short of AMAZING!

The use of the program is very user friendly. When looking into other programs I found that they were to busy and confusing. Schedule Anywhere is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The customer service is outstanding. I love how I can call and actually speak to someone. If our rep. is not available right away he always gets back to me in a timely manner. I can honestly say that I have no complaints with the program.

May 2016

Melissa from PERT

May 2016

Life is Easier!

I have been using Schedule Anywhere for a few months now and it has made my life a lot easier at work! I am able to complete the schedule in a couple hours vs. all day with our old system. It saves me time and is so easy to use and navigate. The customer service is awesome and everyone I have dealt with has been so supportive and helpful. I would highly recommend this software to anyone!

Keena from Randolph County Emergency Services

Wonderful Product!

Super simple to set up and use, and it provides a clear and easy -to-understand overview for employees to view. Showing open shifts, and getting coverage is so much easier than our paper copy excel sheet days. Sending messages to entire shifts or to the part time roster - notifying them of openings, along with the mobile application for our employees solidifies this for us.

Jared from Dearborn County Communications

Scheduling made easy!

Schedule anywhere has made scheduling employees for our 24/7 communications center much easier. The schedule is now online and can be accessed by all of the employees when ever and where ever they are. Time off requests can easily be made online as well. I can now spend more time on more important things and less time figuring out the schedule. Thank you Schedule Anywhere!

Kala from Cabinet Peaks Medical Center

November 2015

Had it at a previous job, loved it, got it when transitioned to Management in this job.

Difficult to print a full staff schedule, takes several steps to make it fit on one page, would be nice to have resizing options other than just shrinking percentages. Wish there was a way to overwrite schedules without deleting the TOR and days marked as unavailable. Would make it much easier to use. Overall love it, wouldn't want to do a schedule without it !

Tim from Maricopa Police Department

Very useful

Love ScheduleAnywhere. We use it for every member of our organization. I like the ease of use, from both a user and an administrative standpoint. You can log into it remotely (via app or mobile web browser) and you can submit time off requests from anywhere.

Corie from Spring Ridge Park Assisted Living

Great Program

I enjoy using Schedule Anywhere for all my staffing needs. It cuts down on paper scheduling a lot and is very easy to maintain. I do have problems with getting emails to my staff and them being able to see the schedule. But overall it is a great program

Becky from Royal Plaza Health and Rehabilitation

December 2015

I like the ease of the whole program

I love the ability to message my staff and stay in contact with them at all times from anywhere. I wish that there were quick keys and also an undo button. My staff really enjoy that there is an APP that they can use to quickly review their schedule.

Christine from Valley View Hospital

February 2016

Great experience. Looking forward to additional features. Would suggest to others.

Would like to see a better mobile app. The current app is very limited and difficult to read if there are many employees (as in our case). Would be nice to be able to advance to another date from the schedule screen.

CESAR from OMNI FAMILY HEALTH

April 2016

Very useful, some improvements needed

Pros: The system is very easy to use. App is useful. Online access is very important. Cons: Refresh rate is very slow, A grid showing site/scheduled-staff only would be useful,

Paul from DeKalb County Central Communications

December 2015

Very easy to access and use

We have got along fine with using the program and now our employees can check their schedule anytime they wish by using their personal electronic device.

June 2016

Jonathan from Rider Pharmacy

June 2016

Makes our lives easier. Period.

Easy to use. Support is great. Training is wonderful.

Amie from University Hospitals Case Medical Center

November 2015

Excellent program and very user friendly

Pros-Very user friendly Cons-None that I have noted