• Pros

• "Easy to quickly see schedule, Digital sharing among employees, Adjustments are quick and immediately seen, User friendly, High quality app"

• "lOVE IT! Cant say enough, ease of use, and bang for the buck! It covers all of our needs and saves us... amn probably 80% of what we were paying for a lesser product"

• "The graphical interface is well-designed and lets folks see the information they need to see. Set up is pretty straightforward. There have never been any interruptions in service that we have noticed."

• Cons

• "There is no way for the team member to post a shift for coverage, everything has to be done by the manager (this could also be a pro, depending on what your looking for)"

• "One thing I do not like about sling is that adding in the shifts each month/week can get pretty tedious. Also, it is very easy to delete all shifts for one person when you only meant to delete one. "

• "Not really , suits our needs, if you need more reports you have to pay, what is normal and reasonable. Not sure if possible to have few different time zones in one schedule, based on location"

Browse Sling Reviews

Anthony from MaximuM Comics

The best scheduling software I've ever used.

This is has been an eye-opening experience. I didn't know such an awesome scheduling solution existed and is perfect for small or large businesses. Everybody with a team should be using Sling.

Pros

It allows for coordination across unlimited business locations and unlimited employees. The ability to offer shifts to employees and allow them to claim or apply for them is incredible. SMS notifications to employees for their shifts, daily email notifications for managers to know who is working where, allowing staff to call out or switch shifts, apply for time off, set availability, and more.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about this software. If I had to find something, it would be that at times, the interface is laid out unusual to our expectations but once you see what it's doing, it makes perfect sense.

john from TST Private Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Best scheduling app out there

It truly has been a real asset for our business, I really believe we would be lost without this fantastic software.

Pros

Clocking in works great with SLING, scheduling and the employee interaction with the app is fantastic!

Cons

Getting use to messaging for help, were all used to calling someone. I found it works great and the response time is quick and responsive.

Reasons for Switching to Sling

No clock in options, that's what we needed mosst with our software.

Chelsea from City of Galesburg

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great scheduling software

Pros

We switched from paper to digital scheduling with sling. Staff appreciated being able to swap shifts from their phones & easily picked up on the new method. We also switched all communication to the app which has helped me find communications from staff & stay organized. Other key features we enjoy: shift alarms, constantly updated services, template/copy paste for shifts, categorization options, reports, & more.

Cons

There is only one thing that we need updated - a specific report to include some data for payroll.

Reasons for Choosing Sling

The free version of sling met our needs while all other options didn't have a free version that could be used with 50+ persons. After a year or so we starting paying for the premium benefits to include timeclocks which have been great. The cost is lower or comparable to competitors & the function is great.

Stephen from Basecamp Books and Bites

Excellent with limitations...

As a scheduling software great. no need for the extra features.

Pros

Easy access to distribute schedules and messages.

Cons

Private messaging. Users can private message each other within Sling. If these messages take a negative turn. Sexual Harassment or something else. There is no way no monitor these messages. Unless a screen shot was taken there is no proof, because if the either of the user deletes the message it is gone.

Free

Reasons for Switching to Sling

They made a small charge because I had over 10 employees I had 12.

Chuck from CSU San Marcos

Very good and consistent shift management

The Sling support folks have been great. I feel kind of guilty because I am using the free version, but it does what I need.

Pros

Cons

I could wish that shifts for a week could be copied into as many future weeks as I choose, rather than having to do them one week at a time. For our team, shifts haven't really changed for years and that would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing Sling

Sling was simpler and did what I needed. Thanks very much for this excellent product.

Radomir from Scheidt & Bachmann

Using for Global Operations Centre

Generally excellent tool to organize and coordinate shifts. Daily use, easy to follow and manage, flexibility and many options.

Pros

Free version suitable for small team to try and use + availability - flexibility to update in case of more requirements. App + web and notifications... Generally we have not found better product so far for 24/7 operations team.

Reasons for Choosing Sling

Free version suitable for small team

Rebecca from Snapology of Lancaster nd Reading

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Using Sling

This product has been a life saver for scheduling and time tracking.

Pros

Sling is the easiest and most useful application we have for our business. We love it and all of our employees love it. Scheduling employees is easy and intuitive. I love that employees can ask for time off and put unavailability right on the schedule. The time clock feature is also very easy to use. My employees love the notifications they get in the app about when they are scheduled.

Cons

I don't really don't know if any cons. This is one of the best products I have ever used.

Tom from Broad Run GC

Really Enjoy using product. Makes my scheduling so much easier.

Love the app for scheduling all my staffing needs. Thanks for your efforts!!!

Pros

Ease of use for multiple operations. Ease of use for employees. Great Work. Keep it UP!!!!

Cons

Cant think of much, sorry. Sometimes when using edit feature for a REPEATING Shift you are unable to do a few, possibly week at a time??? its either All Future Shifts or Just this one. Could we get more options. like i said cant think of much.........

Reasons for Choosing Sling

Was told by a friend how useful it was for them at same time i started to contemplate using app for scheduling.... thanks

Faith from North Dakota Department of Health

Best Schedule App

The overall experience has been positive and wonderful!

Pros

I love the filter fields which help me view specific schedules with ease. I also love the newsfeed feature! Overall, sling has been the best scheduling app and I have no complaints thus far. Great work!!

Cons

I would like the option to reply directly to a message instead of having to mention the person. That way, the original message, and reply can be seen together. For the desktop version, please improve the update to the current date function. I have to refresh multiple times to remove the 404 error and it can be annoying.

Steve from Bear Valley Community Hospital

Bear Valley Community Hospital

I have used sling at my previous hospital (Mountains Community Hospital) for the last two years and it saved me hours of work.

Pros

Ease of use, instant notification to my staff of changes in the schedule, and making my staff responsible for making those changes.

Cons

If you could give the option of having the work week go from Sunday to Saturday, instead of only Monday to Sunday that would be awesome.

Reasons for Choosing Sling

We used to do paper schedules and the number of errors was huge. Your product worked great the moment I started using it.

Jamie from Creative Arts Center - West Virginia University

Great scheduling system for decentralized team

Our schedule and our employees' availabilities are fluid. Sling! is able to keep up without even breaking a sweat. My employees love the mobile app, which can push reminders about scheduled shifts. I love that my employees show up on time, because Sling! can push reminders about scheduled shifts. I managed to get by before I discovered Sling!, but I honestly can't remember how. I'm able to spend so much more time doing the work now that I don't have to chase my employees down to get them scheduled to work.

Pros

The mobile app is what makes this package great. My employees love the push notifications when new shifts are posted. We have a variable schedule and a student workforce. Our MO is to post available shifts when we need people to work. Sling! lets our students apply for as many or as few shifts as they like. We can then approve individuals to put our team for the day together based on the skills of those who have applied and the needs of the tasks at hand.

Cons

There is no view available that visually groups like time blocks into shifts. Our shifts don't follow a set schedule, but we often need more than one person to work the same time block on a given day. There are now several features to help you save time when scheduling things like this. For example, you can copy shifts to avoid having to enter all of the same details multiple times, and you can select several different positions when creating a shift, but once created, each person shows up as their own event on the schedule. If I've got a half dozen different people working for each of four different time blocks on a single day, the calendar starts to get a little overwhelming with 24 separate events represented. If there was a way to group like time blocks into shifts with multiple employees assigned, this example would be down to 4 separate events, which is much easier to quickly get your head around.

Marlesha from MiraCosta College

GREAT for managing many employees with unusual/atypical Shifts. Very scaleable, efficiency improves.

Pros

So many 'Pros'!! -- - supports multiple work sites/locations. - supports different employee roles/titles. - supports large (unlimited?) number of employees. - can 'deactivate' employees & then reinstate them at a later date (no need to delete the employee's entire profile). - There are even more 'Pros' that we haven't fully explored yet, such as employees communicating with each other through the app to arrange shift swaps, etc. So much potential!! I work at a college Math Learning Center where we provide additional assistance to students seeking extra math support. Having a scheduling app/software that can manage many employees with atypical/changing/unusual shifts is crucial!! We employ both full-time permanent staff and temporary students tutors and with our temporary staff we have a lot of turnover as students come-and-go. Thus we have changes to the schedule constantly. So for us, a dynamic system is a must. The Sling support staff is also very responsive and open to suggestions and ideas. Some of my suggestions have been incorporated, such as being able to included a 'break' duration for a shift which then is subtracted from the shift hour total. These changes have made Sling even more useful! I am so thrilled to have found this FREE scheduling web application. We don't have the budget to pay for a scheduling software/app, yet we needed a tool that could handle our very specific and complicated needs. We found it in Sling!!

Cons

- Would like to be able to add more details about each employee, such as customized checkboxes for employee 'expertise'. (There is a 'notes' section for each employee profile, which is nice.) - Be able to make tags/notes for certain dates, such as 'holiday' or 'extended day' to remind the scheduler of different scheduling needs. - Have a shift-responsibilities designation option, such as 'Opener' or 'Closer' - Would like to be able to 'collapse' some of the hours from view and/or designate a viewing window that shows only when our center is open (must be unique by location). Though being able to schedule shifts beyond 'operating hours' is needed (set-up, take-down time) but many hours before and after our operating hours don't need to be displayed. - Would like there to be a way to designate general staff 'types' (i.e. permanent vs temporary) not just different employee position. A Permanent staff member had additional responsibilities and must be staffed at all times, so being able to look at the shifts of just Permanent staff would be beneficial. - More customizable options for the print-view. All these cons, if addressed, would just be icing on the cake. The app, as it is now, is completely functional and covers all the necessities and more!

Sling a must to check it out.

My personal feelings after having to pay such high prices for cable channels on the market we just had to drop them. Someone told us about sling and to try it. We love it. We will stick with sling for a long time. And to enjoy all the channels for cheap prices and affordable. Check it out and try it. Highly recommended Sling.

Pros

Sling is a great program. We have been with sling for 3 years now. We love sling. It better than spectrum for cable. Sling is way cheaper than any cable on market unless you go annetena. In order to use sling we had to buy roku to get sling for our tv. Sling programs offers very good rates for cable channels and more. Sling also offers dvr for any channel they have. My favorite channel is hallmark. Sling offers 3 hallmark channels that i never knew was on market. So being on a budget this was good buy and reasonable. Just to enjoy sling. I highly recommend it to anyone that is on a budget.

Cons

I don't have any complaints or downfall with sling. I am very happy and pleased with sling. I don't know what i do without sling program. It great program and you can't go wrong with sling.

Nancy from Berthoud Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Sling Review

Scheduling and messaging staff is so much easier now. It is all on one platform that is easy to navigate.

Pros

We have tried several different scheduling softwares. All fell short in one way or another. Sling is easy to use as an administrator and also as an employee. Very intuitive and love having the option to send messages as well.

Cons

The only negative I can find is that when printing the schedule, it is not in a easy format so is not user friendly.

Lynn from Health Essentials

This app is a game changer

Sling is excellent! I have been using it for several years and it’s getting better every year. I highly recommend it. It’s allows real time scheduling for team members as well as time off requests, shift notifications and several more options. It’s extremely convenient and easy to use. There are great simple features like colour blocking specific roles, it’s the little things that count. Along with all of that there is virtually no annoying advertising. Sling has created a seamless connection between schedule creators and team members creating easy communication and boundaries. Thank you Sling for generously offering such a great app.

Pros

There are so many options and it’s very easy to use from both the administrator and users point of view. It’s constantly being updated for improvements and there is absolutely no advertising on the free version.

Cons

It’s not really a con more of a possible option in the future and perhaps this is already an option. It would be great if it could link to iCal for apple users.

Kris from Freelance

Industry: Wholesale

Great for Remote Working

Sling has made tracking hours a lot easier and has helped the payroll department immensely. It's organized and fairly user friendly, there's a slight learning curve but it's not bad. It's been nothing but useful!

Pros

Support for this program is good, I've never had any complaints there. You can schedule shifts or just let employees clock in and out as needed. They can pause their shift if a break is being taken. The in app messaging system is decent. As an admin you can leave notes and tags on what each shift is and what that person will be doing/did, they can even been color coded. It's very easy to add an employee and schedule shifts for them. There's a general news feed and a tasks board where you can assign tasks to certain people.

Cons

The only con I can think of right now is employees can't just directly add a note to the shift they've just finished and the navigation takes a little while to get used to. The messaging system doesn't have a global moderator too, so if something is being said that shouldn't be, screenshots from another employee would be the only way to know.

Rachel from Rachel Lees

Industry: Veterinary

Good Experience with Sling

Overall, Sling has been a great app. We have used other apps and this one has been the easiest to use and the most helpful.

Pros

I like that this software is fairly user friendly. If your shift is pre-programmed, you can go right on the app and clock in (which is helpful). I like that times can be edited as needed if I forgot to clock in, etc. I also love the ease of being able to check other employee's schedules as well as my own (as I am a lead technician).

Cons

This software gives me limited issues. Although, I sometimes forget how to find the time sheet space, etc. One thing I would love to see is what time I clocked out so I know exactly when I need to be clocked in. Or if it could be programmed to remind you to clock in (almost like an alarm).

Great Scheduling app with tons of potential

Pros

Very easy to use, lots of view options and adjustments, fairly clean interface, amazing features for free. Amazing that you can drag and drop, use keyboard shortcuts to copy shifts. UI is fairly full featured! Mobile apps are great, notifications are amazing.

Cons

We have multiple managers using Sling, and one annoyance is that we can't see each other's unpublished shifts. We end up using each other's accounts to see and adjust shifts. The messaging app seems like it would work really well, but we already use another way to communicate (Slack, FB messenger, WhatsApp are all viable and free). Same goes with Tasks and Newsfeed. I would've preferred the Clock in/out as an included feature over Tasks, Messages, and Newsfeed. Beggers can't be choosers though! I tried to contact Sling for interfaces, but got no response. Would like to know some of the interfaces they've already developed to be in the Premium prices.

Rebekah from Regent University

Sling - scheduling made easy!

Overall, I have really enjoyed Sling. It has helped me keep track of my own personal schedule

Pros

Sling makes creating your schedule so easy. Personally, I travel a lot for my job, so being able to track each hour of my day through sling has made things much easier. I also like how easy it is to just request time off for vacation and medical!

Cons

Can’t really see other team members shifts, so it makes it hard to keep track of what other team members schedules look like through out the day. It would be great to have more of a view.

Excellent time management tool

Using Sling, we're able to correspond with our staff more effectively and schedule more efficiently. It keeps payroll costs in budget and keeps employees happy...No complaints!

Pros

In my office, we have a different platform already in place for time tracking, but Sling was recommended to us as a scheduling service. It works great! At no cost, we can allow our employees to request hours, we can assign shifts, and we can communicate schedules to our staff. It's helped us to keep our payroll costs in check at no additional cost. If we had the opportunity to switch to Sling for actual time tracking as well, we'd probably consider it.

Cons

No cons. I like the features, the interface, and the pricing model. If there's any con at all, it's that Sling can give information so freely that it at times becomes redundant.

Nicole from GoGoGrandparent

Helpful and Cost Effective

Pros

My company uses the free version of Sling, and for something that is cost free it's really wonderful. It's easy to navigate, and the messaging system has come in handy for us when our main method of communication (Slack) is down. We've tried several other paid and unpaid employee scheduling programs, and Sling has been the best one by far.

Cons

The only issue we have is that despite how many times we click "publish all future shifts", we still have to publish each new weeks shifts so that everyone can see. This is a very minor inconvenience though, as it's easy to quickly publish shifts.

Georgeanna from The Farm

Terrific Scheduling/Time Clock Tool

Pros

Sling offers the flexibility to schedule and track staffing for irregular events (catering) with ease. I can also track actual hours worked vs my budget and schedule. Tremendously helpful. Their support has been very responsive, too.

Cons

Not much I would change! The only issue my team and I have experienced is that the notifications can be excessive, e.g. if I post a month work of events, staff who are eligible for multiple positions will get dozens of notifications. It'd be nice if there was an option to get a notice of updates, but a digest of the details.

Jessica from Community Medical Centers

Great program to use for scheduling

Pros

We have over 80 people in our department and Sling is our go to for scheduling. We use the free version, so we do not have all the features, but this system is easy to use and great for communicating updates to all of our staff vs sending an email. We are able to send "blast" messages.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to input rather than dragging or entering one by one (if they are not on a recurring schedule). Also, I would love to have the ability to export the schedule to Excel so we are able to post a paper copy.

Maddie from Landmark properties

Sling - Multiple Employee Scheduling

Pros

I like sling because of all the different customization options they give you. You can group people by position and schedule them easily. This is he best scheduling app I have used so far. You can see how many hours you've schedule for each position per day and per week and that is very helpful.

Mark from The Kidz Klinik

Outstanding Software

Pros

Sling makes employee scheduling and overtime tracking a breeze. Our team members love the ability to receive instant notifications of their assigned shifts, and our organization benefits from being able to distribute our workforce more strategically to maximize production and reduce loss.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to shortlist relevant shifts and employees when setting schedules for multiple locations, especially in cases of particular employees working in more than one location.

Teresa from Seward Properties

Sling was perfect for our needs

Pros

I love being able to completely customize shifts and even have them color coded. Everything was exceptionally easy and didn't require a training day to show employees how to use it. The ability to pull reports for payroll and other financial figures was a huge time-saver for us. Customer service is readily available and even friendly in emails.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints and just hope it stays the same a nice long time.

Reasons for Choosing Sling

I considered a few scheduling apps, but the complete customization of shifts and having the time clock option is ultimately what made my decision.

Kelly from collegegymvidsfan

Sling tv is a money saver.

Pros

Sling tv software works on a roku and amazon fire stick.Pac 12 networks are included in sports package.Record 50 hours with sling tv cloud dvr plus.Freeform and tnt channels included.No contract for sling and you can cancel at anytime.

Cons

No big 10 network is included in sling tv package.No justice network new detectives included in sling tv package.DVR is not unlimited is also a con.

Aurora from Life time Fitness

Sling for Managing Teams

Has helped me manage a team of 70 with constantly changing shifts (days/times)

Pros

Love this products ease of use and ability to manage a large team schedule. Allos you to code people for different positions, set recurring shift times and even has a group chat to easily send out team notifications ect. Send each person's schedule directly to their phone. Great for managing a younger demographic.

Logan from NTFCD

SUPER!

I love it and its been nothing but a benefit to us. Giving us all we need and nothing more and nothing less for a great price

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it can run slow but I think that's more having to do with my internet connection not SLING.

Noora from Green Sage Cafe

Industry: Restaurants

Great Company-Wide Communication Tool

Sling is an awesome free program that makes company-wide communication a breeze. It's similar to an internal Facebook, with a newsfeed, messaging and contact lists. We were having communication issues between our three restaurants and Sling helped solve the issue tremendously. When you post on the newsfeed you can see who viewed the post which is great for accountability. It also has scheduling which they are continously adding updates to but we do not use that aspect as we ran into a few complications when trying to save templates for three different locations. It's great because it's an app so you can use the instant messaging to contact one another without needing to exchange phone numbers.

Matt from Bloomington Carpet One

Overall a great scheduling program

Pros

The ability to completely get away from paper scheduling for my employees is great, and if a change is made they are all alerted through the website and mobile app. No matter where I am, I always no who is scheduled and can use my phone or tablet to manage all of it.

Cons

It is a bit cumbersome to copy and paste multiple weeks of schedules at a time.

Morgan from Real estate

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Better Organize Your Schedule

I used Sling to coordinate and schedule individuals canvassing for a political party. There could not have been a more simple way to run the campaign and I have used it in several campaigns over the past few years.

Pros

Cons

All changes have to be approved by an administrator, it would be convenient if my employees were able to trade shifts themselves without the approval. I wish there was a "low priority" setting that would allow this change. There were some difficulties using the software between different phone providers depending on how good the service was in the area.

Excellent solution for scheduling, time clock, and company-wide communication

Sling has been an excellent addition to our company's set of software. I would recommend Sling to any SMB.

Pros

Ease of use Customer support Strong scheduling platform Strong time clock platform Numerous communication and task solutions

Cons

Can't run payroll directly through it - yet!

Jason from U Pittsburgh

Industry: Research

Decent event scheduler for medium sized groups

Pros

Ability to organize events for a medium sized group and share documents between participants.

Cons

Email notifications did not work as reliably as wished for - either that or it was too easy to mess up notification settings.

Lynn from Huck's Carpet Cleaning

Sling Review

Very good product and easy to use

Pros

It's easy to schedule appointments from anywhere, on PC or on the phone app.

Cons

It could be a little more geared toward my business, but it works fine.

Reasons for Choosing Sling

It was the only one I could work with.

Dan from Seattle Children's Hospital

Amazingly easy to use shift scheduler and perfectly integrated chat/announcement functions

Scheduling shifts for our NOC is finally easy, and our ability to communicate across multiple shifts has vastly improved.

Pros

I am the supervisor of a NOC with 24x7 shifts 356 days. We recently replaced our old scheduling software with Sling. From the very first mouse click we have been overwhelmed with how happy we are with this software. Shift function: Ease of use - We re-created our schedule in minutes. Its easy to read and track. Message function: Ease of mass communication - With an easy to use app on our phones and a simple messaging area, we have now replaced SLACK

Cons

Tasks Function: Lack of functionality - The task schedule does not support large teams very well. We have decided to not use this function at this time.

Love this scheduler for our team!!

Pros

I love how easy it is to track unavailability, submit time off requests, see others who are scheduled, and communicate with them all in one platform.

Cons

I wish I could search availability of just ONE other user. Right now I can see mine or I can see full schedule, including everyone's "unavailability." I wish there was a "scheduled" option or just ONE person's option.

Best scheduling software I have used

Used this software at multiple jobs and the ease of use is exemplary as well as the features are very useful as an employee.

Pros

The feature where it lets you offer shifts and have shifts covered all with the click of a button. No more text or phone calls to co workers asking for shift coverage!

Cons

Slight learning curve to learn all of the features. I reccomend a group training.

Clayton from Western Carolina University

The easiest way to view schedules.

I am solving the problem of being able to view my work schedule from anywhere. If I ever need to reference the hours I work in the future or past, I can easily look it up.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I love that I am able to view my schedule, and also the schedule of all of my coworkers in one place. The app is very responsive and has a clean, easy to use interface. When filling in my weekly timesheet, I am able to look back at all of the hours I have worked and use that as a reference.

Cons

One feature that could be added is being able to view my schedule for the month on mobile. I noticed that I am able to do this on the desktop site, but it would be helpful on mobile as awell.

kyle from Republic Wireless

Sling Review

Pros

I love how i can see which co-workers are going to be in, and which ones need shifts covered, as well as seeing when Overtime is approved, without having to call and ask someone

Cons

I feel like they could make it more simple, or less cluttered. I also wish that i could set my default view of my schedule to month rather than weekly

Amber from The Pullo Center

Scheduling App

This seemed to make it easier on our supervisor to keep track of all of the different shifts that people were asking off for, or switching around. It also is nice to see when there are shifts that are available to pick up.

Pros

When they first implemented this at my part time job, I was a little weary, it seemed to be a bit convoluted and overwhelming, but then I realised how nice it is to have something within the software showing that I DID put my unavailability in there, and not rely on trying to find an email or a text. Once I put it in Sling, it confirms it and I can go back in and check that my availability or lack there of, is in the system. Once I sat down and played with the system, it was very easy to follow and to use.

Cons

I don't like that everyone else on our staff can see my unavailability, but that may be something they can change in the back end that I dont have access to. I also get a little overwhelmed when the schedule has a lot of people scheduled in one day, it's a little crazy looking on the screen

Sling review

Overall, I like Sling. It’s a great alternative to cable.

Pros

It offers the most channels at an affordable price compared to its competitors (Philo, PlayStation VUE, etc.).

Cons

It can lag at time but that is to be expected. I don’t have many complaints to be honest.

TJ from UW Stevens Point PD

Industry: Law Enforcement

Sling Review

Very good product. Works well with phone app.

Pros

The ease of setting up and using the product.

Cons

Some features that I needed were not available.

Reasons for Choosing Sling

Was informed it worked well with law enforcement and was easy to use.

Luis from BoneYard

Staff Scheduling at your Fingertips

I enjoy Sling for any type of scheduling or work flow I need to set up for Employees. Highly recommend.

Pros

This is the perfect app for setting up schedules and work routines for your employees. I have used this to set up programing schedules at the firm.

Cons

I have not found any complaints for the software yet, it is very simple to set up and use. No deal breaking problems here.

Thea from ANECI

Workforce management in the cloud

Pros

I enjoyed testing this software - it's good for workforce management and staff load distribution. It has a lot of features that will make a project manager enjoy it a lot. I also like the flexibility it offer for recurring scheduling. I have tried other tools, but their is easier to use in terms of recurring scheduling. The price is also reasonable and it offers free trial, which is really cool. I haven't used the part where you could compute the labor rates, which I'm pretty sure it would be awesome to use too, makes billing a lot easier.

Cons

We tried to use this tool for the project scheduler, however, it was quite challenging, as we were dealing with 200+ people at that time. If you only have 1 person doing the tracking, I wouldn't recommend it. It'll be a lot of work for 1 person. Sling offers too many options that you'd like to use them all to make the most of the really good price that they offer.

JaVon from Raising Canes

Industry: Restaurants

Sling - JA

Pros

Sling allows a business to schedule employees and allows the employees to use a similar software to view their schedules making everyone's lives easier.

Cons

I feel as though Sling is missing a lot of features for companies such as mine.

Great for work

Pros

This software makes work scheduling very easy. Great also for messaging coworkers

Cons

No issues at all. Everything has worked fine as long as I’ve used this.

Garima from Dealersocket

Easy to track scheduling software

Its an effective tool for team scheduling. It is customizable and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to put the schedules for the employees. Ensures that the schedules are conflict free, Also enables clear communication between the team members

Cons

not as such. I use it for scheduling only and this part of the system works as per the requirements.

Mellody from East Bank Learning Center

Great addition

Pros

We utilize another system for time in/out, and payroll. This is a great addition for scheduling. It allows our team to put in request off times, and it's easy to see within the scheduling system. We use the free version.

Cons

I wish the free version allowed me to track call offs.

Ken from Stevens Correctional Center

Sling

Pros

The streaming quality is excellent and the ease in moving through the software is extremely easy.

Cons

The choices in building packages that are cost effective.