• Pros

• "The application has great flexibility and ease of use The support is fantastic and fast. Custom options facilitate the use of the tool. Easy to use if you only have one person to review"

• "Setting up the questionnaire was intuitive and the Customer Service was exceptional! The reports are user-friendly and my client was very pleased with the results."

• "This software was easy to set-up and use with all of the features I've been looking for in a 360 degree review product."

• Cons

• "I liked least the price, if it would be little bit cheaper that would b great"

• "Very few "cons" but would have liked to have been able to easily send repeat invitations/ reminders to specific respondents, versus "all" or a long-winded cut-and-paste action."

• "The features are all there, but some of the step-by-step processes need to be more clear. Fortunately, the support team is top-notch and answered every question I had very quickly."

Browse Spidergap Reviews

Travis from University of Washington

Outclass tool with fantastic customer service and excellent functionality

If I talk about my overall experience, I would say it is the most useful software for me. It is no doubt the best platform that let employees with easy ways of filling out a questionnaire and furthermore providing them good chance to give their feedback securely.

Pros

I have been using this tool for many years, I would say I really love everything about it whether its system or support. It is completely perfect from every angle. I love the high quality of this tool and its quick response that fulfills all the requirements of my questions. Furthermore, it is extremely easy to use. It is the most reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback.

Cons

No doubt it is the complete package but one of the drawbacks is that it lacks the option to save information automatically. I would say if its team adds this feature it will look even more helpful but I am sure its efficient team will keep this issue in consideration and overcome it as soon as possible.

Response from Spidergap

Replied June 2019

Thanks Travis. We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks! Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-) Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

Robin from Janus Coaching + Consulting

Highly Recommend!

Exceptional product! I will be using them again.

Pros

Cons

From an administrator's point of view, I wish there was an option to maintain complete confidentiality of the results. Yes, I'm the only person who can see who said what about whom, but I'd prefer that even I couldn't see that. We're in the US and privacy laws don't require someone on the project to have this level of access.

Liz from Consulting

Fabulous tool for 360

We are wishing to develop specific leadership capabilities in highly technical individuals (leaders of complex project teams, rather than "leaders by organisation chart"). Traditional 360 tools cannot be tailored and do not provide a great fit for this demographic, as well as being costly. We found Spidergap filled our needs perfectly. We could set up a 360 project that was specific to this group, tailor the questions so they were highly relevant to the capabilities we wanted to see them grow in, administer the whole process easily and give the group easy-to-read insightful reports to help them develop. Feedback from the report-receivers was extremely positive, and line managers were quick to share how easy it was to coach from the report content. We are monitoring the progression of a specific group and are confident that this has helped them significantly in the area of self-knowledge and in shaping them as leaders.

Pros

The ease of use, especially in tailoring the feedback questions for a specific organisation or project. The ability to add your own logo to the cover. The great self-help documents on site. Chat help was readily available too, although it wasn't needed often as the tool is very intuitive. Great value for money / no mandatory tie-in to coaching services that is forced by other big brands Very insightful and easy to read report with strengths at the forefront, not just weakness.

Joe from RevUnit

Spidergap is a decent, middle-of-the-road 360 software that gets the job done

Pros

Easy to use if you only have one or two people to review. The relationship between quantitative ratings and comments is clear.

Cons

Missing a lot of basic features such as saving a draft (I can't tell you how many reviews I've lost due to accidentally closing a tab, submission errors, etc.). The way the software visualizes feedback can be terribly misleading. It paints a very bleak picture for areas for improvement, and doesn't take into account that the feedback is relative to all other feedback. For example, if my lowest rating is a 4/5 in three areas, those three areas will be visualized in a dark red and called out as weaknesses, despite the fact that I scored high on them.

Response from Spidergap

Replied June 2019

Hi Joe, Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate feedback that helps us to improve, even if it's not always as flattering as we'd like. As you've identified a few issues, I'm really keen to help you address these and to get further feedback to understand where else we need to improve. However, I'm limited to 1,000 characters here so I have sent you an email directly. In summary: - I'm pleased to say that we have a new feature that we'll be releasing soon to address accidentally closing tabs - We can support you in changing the Red/Amber/Green boundaries in the report - We aim to be world-leading (not middle of road), so I would love to connect with you directly via a call to learn more about what else you'd like to see from us to reach that level All the best, Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

Brian from PBI-Gordon

Unmatched Product and Service

I needed a 360 solution that was dynamic, configurable, and flexible enough to meet our needs. Working with Spidergap through the initial demo process was what sold me. The follow up conversations, quick responses to questions, and thoroughness of the answers were among the best I have seen. The product speaks for itself but it was a no-brainer to move forward with the customer experience I had. Administration of the solution is very simple and reporting functionality is exactly what I was looking for. With the way this company operates, I would benefit tremendously if they built out a talent management suite to include performance reviews, succession planning, etc. Yes, the solution is that good and easy to use and manage.

Pros

Simple to understand, ease of use on back-end and for raters, support and quick responses, configuration possibilities, templates for everything (rater emails - initial and reminders, competencies, etc.) that can be configured, simple flow and ease of use with reporting, rater manageability, reminder functionality, etc.

Cons

The only thing I did not like was having a minimum of 10 credit order for the first purchase. I was able to sample the product with the 1 free credit they provide which was great, but jumping up to a 10 credit order was a bit more than most smaller companies can do. Perhaps provide an option to start with 5 with a slightly higher price point.

Gregg from SS White Dental

Industry: Medical Devices

HR Director

We are using this software to bridge communication gaps we may have. Getting the feedback from the 360's has become a very useful tool in building relationships and operating procedures. It made my job easier, THANKS!

Pros

It is easy to use, very user friendly! Reports are great, easy to read and all the information is there. It gave our management team honest assessments and tools to build upon them.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say. We have had a positive experience and we will continue to use this software moving forward.

Craig from Tiller and Sheets, LLC

Amazing Experience so easy and useful to use.

Pros

The results were beyond helpful. Very professional layout with great versatility to customize the annual review report. Each persons results can be compared to the entire organization as a whole to understand better their results.

Cons

It was a little difficult to set up the annual reviews for each person of the organization. I also had a little bit of difficulty printing out each individuals review.

Response from Spidergap

Replied November 2017

Thanks so much for this review Craig. We're so glad you are finding Spidergap useful, and we'll look into how we can improve to address the printing issue + annual review setup you mentioned.

Janet from Fox Consulting

Fit for purpose design with great support

I used the Spidergap 360 as a leadership assessment tool for a team on a development journey. I was able to customize the questions to align with the company values and mission. After completing the reports I gave face to face feedback to each manager to discuss their report and develop an action plan. We then embarked on a development journey through a 2-day team workshop. The 360 reports helped us to create self-awareness and opened up the feedback conversation so that the team could engage at a much different level. This was an essential part of the team journey.

Pros

I chose this software because the reports and results are professional, easy to understand and customizable. I ended up getting so much more than I anticipated. The service and technical support I got the team was exceptional. The tool was so intuitive and easy to use and the way in which I could set it up to improve team performance was really valuable.

Cons

Not much, I must say. I needed to be able to send an assessment "back" to the step where a user can re-select their participants without losing data already completed which the system can't currently do. That was the only aspect that I would improve.

Reasons for Choosing Spidergap

1) Ease of use 2) Ability to customize 3) Cost effective 4) Professional look and feel 5) Admin rights

Outstanding customer support

Very professional tool, with great reports and intuitive UI

Pros

Free trial, prices for paid plans are good, has great reports and is very easy to use. Support is always very helpful

Cons

Haven't seen anything negative yet. Does it's job properly. Maybe the surveys can be improved but that's definitely not an issue

Aneliya from Paysafe Group

Spidergap helps people unleash their potential

Really great experience, already recommending the tool internally and externally.

Pros

I recently evaluated the Spidergap 360 degree feedback tool. I was delighted on how easy it was to setup and customise. I also liked the questions and appreciated the thorough report that I received.

Cons

Adding the emails one by one is troublesome and error prone. Maybe some kind of AD integration would be beneficial, not sure if it is possible.

Spidergap Bridges the Gap Between Employees and Human Resources

Pros

I got tired of employees emailing me their feedback and complaints and wanted to work with a program where it strictly functions in receiving these type of issues; that way I can keep my emails separate. I came across this program that looked very useful so I decided to try this software called Spidergap. It allows the employees to fill out a questionnaire which I customize. They can provide their feedback in a secure manner. I gather all the reports and assess them and this is where I can make decisions based on their feedback. The software is very manageable and contains a good price.

Cons

Sometimes the stuff Ive written doesn't automatically save and Ive lost the information because I accidentally closed the tab. They should have an auto-recovery option.

Response from Spidergap

Replied June 2019

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks! Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-) Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

February 2016

Paul from Loxton Consulting Group

February 2016

I have been using Spidergap for 5 years and am very pleased with it. Great system and support!

From an administrator's perspective, the system is very easy to understand and navigate. Building questionnaires / assessments and amending and copying existing questionnaires / assessments is straightforward. Adjusting rating scale and rater groups is very simple. Options exist in terms of question types - based upon just a single response that rates performance or frequency, or includes a second response that enables raters to specify the level of performance they feel is appropriate for each behaviour being assessed Narrtive can be added as frequently as you specify, enabling raters to provide examples to back up their ratings Rater information can be loaded through Excel spreadsheet, or added directly into the system by the Subjects, which saves administrator time manipulating spreadsheets. Additional raters can be added manually, if required. The email templates are easy to edit, as is issuing emails with links to the questionnaire / assessment and reminders. Reports are clear and informative - summary information at the front, with detailed scores later. From the Subject and Raters' perspectives, it's an easy to access system, just one click, with no need for passwords. The system looks and feels professional to them, so high face vailidity. For reference and training, there is plenty on their site to help you, including videos to walk you through setting things up. For me, it is not just the system that is important. Spidergap provides a great system, no question. It's also about being able to trust and to be able to rely on the guys who run it to respond quickly and effectively when you do need their help, having made a mistake somewhere. Spidergap provide support second to none. Highly recommended system and great support.

Response from Spidergap

Replied February 2016

Thanks Paul, it has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to supporting you with running 360s with your clients for many years to come! All the best, Alexis

January 2016

Fiona from Skinhealth Spa

January 2016

Struggling to find fault - am so used to glitches/issues/poor customer service - not here.

I thought introducing 360 to our small business was going to be costly and complicated. We took advantage of the free trial as we only have 5 Managers across the country. I sat down one Sunday afternoon having watched the tutorial vids and used the chat function to get a couple of queries answered (which they did promptly even though it was late on a Saturday night!) and began to create my project. My real surprise was that everything happened the way it should - the way it had been shown on the vids. It made me realise how often I normally feel let down by systems/software/customer service etc. Not only was it as easy as they said to create the project and load all the necessary information, when I came to the questionnaire itself I realised just how flexible it was. It's a very intuitive system and I was able to figure out very quickly how to amend every title and question so that it almost completely mirrored our own Manager Scorecard. This will make the feedback so much more meaningful to the Managers as it will be in their frame of reference and directly related to objectives and KPIs they're already familiar with. The questionnaires went out and some started to bounce back due to incorrect email addresses - again I expected issues in sorting this out but again it was simple and easy to delete the original questionnaires sent and resend to the new addresses. Just a pretty seamless and trouble free process which, like I say, seems a rarity nowadays. The reports themselves are professional and give the right variety of detail, are easy to read and understand - don't know what else to say really - we will be using again, and will happily endorse with enthusiasm.

Response from Spidergap

Replied January 2016

Thank you so much for your review Fiona, the whole team are genuinely touched by your comments and fired up about how what we are doing is helping you and your managers. If there is anything we can do to help, or improve then do let us know! All the best, Alexis

Cheryl from Avance LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

I'm an external career coach using this 360 tool to help my coachee obtain valuable feedback.

Pros

This is my first time using this 360 tool and I'm very impressed with quality of tool and reports; ease of use; ability to customize to suit my needs; super fast response time to my questions (haven't waited more than 3 hours despite being in USA--different time zone); quality of FAQs that have answered 98% of my questions; and clean clear reporting. I also LOVE that I can include the Director of HR as having access to my project to view drafts, etc. but not to all of my account (e.g. other projects that don't involve her firm, since I provide consulting to other companies).

Cons

Currently, the tool does not have an auto save feature for participants, so I had to warn them to block out uninterrupted time to complete in one sitting. Spidergap acknowledges that this upgrade is something they are working on. I urge them to do so. Two other improvements that I've suggested: 1) ability to change relationship category without engaging Spidergap directly (although when I did their response was super-duper fast), 2) in email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

Response from Spidergap

Replied April 2018

Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm so glad you get valuable feedback and that you like Spidergap's reports, ease of use, customization, support, and other features. We definitely agree with the areas to improve that you highlight and as you say they are on our roadmap for this year. (We'll keep you updated). Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback. All the best, Alexis

August 2014

Sonia from Maitland

August 2014

Takes 360 degree feedback to the next level

Our key objectives for our 360 were to: - Keep the process clear and simple - Automate as much of it as possible - Provide more comprehensive and useful feedback to colleagues Initially, our main concerns with using Spidergap were about changing from an established provider, whether the technology was robust enough, the length of the survey and staff participation levels. However, those concerns were addressed, as: 1. The team worked tirelessly with us to ensure that the process was clear and easy to follow 2. Our current processes were carefully analysed and some aspects were incorporated in the design 3. A pilot was used to cue employee feedback and test the system 4. The team at Spidergap ensured that additional enhancements were included where applicable 5. Spidergap supported our internal marketing drive and helped to ensure that we had just over 99% staff participation in the process. The best bits about using Spidergap have been the support and patience from the team and their experience with different scenarios as well as the enthusiastic response from our employees. We were also delighted by the excellent data output and the richness of the feedback report, which is something that many of our employees have commented on. To anyone else who is considering using Spidergap, I would say that this is a unique, qualitative product which takes 360 degree feedback to the next level. Alex and Paddy combine experience in the industry with superb analytical skills enabling you to obtain tangible results.

Michael from Ingage Partners

Incredibly easy to use and very intuitive

Electronically manage all our assessment needs

Pros

I had a trial set up in less than an hour without looking at any documentation. then when I got into more complex needs, the documentation and support was outstanding. The process for nominating evaluators, approving them and then tracking the work of the evaluators is really good.

Cons

The survey builder is a little more rudimentary, not much different than Google Forms. Would like to see some more question types, e.g. scaler or matrix. The branching logic is simple; would like to see some looping, i.e. be able to repeat a set of questions multiple times depending upon a value provided by the evaluator.

Response from Spidergap

Replied February 2018

Thanks so much for your review Michael. I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful, have found our support great, and I've captured your feedback on ways in which we could add to our questionnaire builder. In fact, we've already got some changes coming that I think you will like - more on this soon! :-) Thanks again, Alexis

It was easy to create the project. and load all the necessary information

It is very flexible. It is a very intuitive system. The reports themselves are professional and provide the right variety of details, are easy to read and understand

Pros

Cons

Can not select individual evaluation scale because it is not a mobile application, it can not be used anywhere. not particularly friendly You can not extract the questionnaire in the format that is on the site

Response from Spidergap

Replied February 2019

Good news! We now have a new modern, and mobile-friendly questionnaire! You can find out more here: https://docs.spidergap.com/product-updates/a-modern-and-mobile-friendly-questionnaire-feb-2019

Lasha from EVEX Medical Corp.

Great and easy tool for 360 feedback

Generating reports in my native language is fantastic.

Pros

Editable questionnaires, reports, support of Georgian Unicode, great support team

Cons

I liked least the price, if it would be little bit cheaper that would b great

Response from Spidergap

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your feedback Lasha. I'm so glad you are enjoying our new language support features it has been great to see Feedback reports produced in Georgian! Please note that our prices do decrease significantly as you increase the number of people being assessed, so as you go beyond initial pilot stages you'll find the costs become significantly cheaper than the alternatives. All the best, Alexis

Stefano from Asterys

June 2014

Excellent product, outstanding customer service

I used for the first time Spidergap to create a customised 360 assessment with one of our multinational clients. I was impressed by the ease of use, both in terms of setting up the survey and managing the results. The individual reports are accurate and I appreciated the possibility to customise further the personal development form to make it more relevant for participants. A possible improvement relates the group report, which could be a bit more detailed in line with the content of the individual reports. Overall we were very satisfied with the tool and very impressed by the level of service that Spidergap provided. All their representatives and technical support staff were extremely available, ready to support and attentive to our needs, in a way that I have rarely experienced elsewhere.

Response from Spidergap

Replied June 2014

Thanks Stefano, I'm glad you've found Spidergap useful and thanks also for your feedback! The group reports are an area we'll be working on this year, so we'll keep you updated on these plans and changes we'll be making. In the meantime, let us know if you'd like a call to review how you can get the most out of the existing group results (spidergraph chart, filters, exports to xls etc.). Kind regards, Alexis Kingsbury, Co-Founder at Spidergap

December 2014

Joe from GPHC

December 2014

Spidergap

I was asked to identify a 360 tool that was simple to use, configurable to our needs (in support of a leadership programme) and that had face validity (especially as the organisation is relatively new to 360). Spidergap has been an excellent choice. I have been impressed by the initial explanation of the product, the ease of use and efficacy of the self authoring tool in giving us what we need. And the customer support throughout (the product is easy to use, nevertheless we had all sorts of questions). I have also been impressed that the Spidergap team has both excellent technical knowledge and organisation/people development know how. They have consistently been able to help.

Response from Spidergap

Replied December 2014

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap useful for your leadership programme, and that we've been able to support you with your questions. In future we'll be looking to provide more guides, best practice content, and other resources to answer common questions and help you get the most out of your 360 (albeit we'll always be happy to provide further support wherever needed). Thanks for your feedback, Alexis (Co-Founder of Spidergap)

Melissa from Cayman Islands Postal Service

Exceeds my expectations

Pros

Tool is very easy to set up and manage. Invitations and reminders are super easy to send out and the dashboard allows monitoring response rates at a glance. Quality reports with a wealth of data to focus improvements on the areas that matter most.

Cons

Can't really think of anything. I'll pick cost. But, must note, that the cost is very reasonable for the tool and report quality and I've added it only because my initial response of "Can't think of any."

Response from Spidergap

Replied December 2017

Thanks so much for your review Melissa - I'm so glad we've exceeded your expectations, and we've got some improvements coming in 2018 that I think you'll really like too! All the best, Alexis

Sipho from Baeaha Construction

Industry: Civil Engineering

Spidergap Website Review

It was good and exciting, and it had minor disadvantages. The experience was good and informing.

Pros

The most thing I liked about this site was it give the user options to choose from and that makes it easier for the user even if the user is using the site for the first time.

Cons

I strongly suggest that a demo video be included in site so that it can be easier for the user to fill in the questionnaire and typical explames of the questionnaire. I honestly didn't like that because it took me a while to understand and that might make someone leave the site.

Response from Spidergap

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the feedback Sipho - we'll definitely take that on board. In the meantime, we do have a help article that can be used to help raters use the tool (please contact support to get a link) and we have demo videos for administrators (again, please contact support to get these). Thanks, Alexis

Vijayareka from Societe Generale Global Solution Center

Awesome customer experience and use friendly options to navigate

Pros

The support from the Spidergap team is fantastic, friendly and quick. Customized options eases the use of the tool.

Cons

as of now nothing to like least.. I hope the team is working on improving the technical functionalities of the tool.

August 2016

Katie from Marin Clean Energy (MCE)

August 2016

Spidergap Rocks!!

It was amazing. I got stuck a few times and the SpiderGap support people were awesome in helping me work out any problems that I had. I was working outside of my normal comfort zone so their assistance was greatly appreciated. The assessment is out to the raters now, including me!

Pros

It is extremely functional in that it seems to do most of the work for you. I was amazed when I uploaded the people being assessed and their raters that it sent them out so quickly. There was an error in one of the e-mail addresses so I got a notice right away and was able to fix it, through the instructions provided.

Cons

I got a bit confused navigating the software at first and needed help from the support team. But they were always there to assist.

Response from Spidergap

Replied August 2016

Thanks Katie, it has been a pleasure helping you get your 360 project set up, and we look forward to continuing to support the development of your teams. Thanks again, Alexis

Alex from DDB

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

User Friendly, Flexible, and Great Support

Spidergap helps us run 360s for our management development programs on an as-needed basis. Most other 360 products I've seen are full fledged review systems that we need to have as a subscription.

Pros

Great UX. And the support team is super responsive. It's very easy to field a new or repeat 360 design.

Cons

the landing page for the survey admin screen is the survey design interface, which takes a while to load. It would be nice if a survey with responses took you to the results page by default instead.

Response from Spidergap

Replied September 2018

Thanks so much for the feedback! I wanted to let you know that the bug you identified (where you had to go via the preview every time you review results) has now been fixed. We didn't know this bug existed until your review - please do shout with feedback on anything else you find annoying (it may be a bug!). :-) Thanks again!

Pranay from Reliable Software

This tool is incredible and fantastic.

Lot of time is saved by using this tool.

Pros

Things that I like in this tool are setting up is easy, user friendly and customer support guys are very professional. They provide free trial set up which is very useful before choosing a tool.

Cons

I feel that if they should create a mobile application so that it can be accessed from anywhere by the people who use it.

Response from Spidergap

Replied February 2019

Adrian from Arcus Consulting Ltd

Long-term Spidergap User

We've used Spidergap in our company, Arcus Consulting for years - since it was first launched. We use it as part of our consulting and training work with clients seeking 360 feedback. We've found the customer support from Spidergap to be exceptional - highly responsive and going out of their way to help us.

Pros

Very easy for feedback providers to use - we've never had anyone say they don't understand how to use it. So easy to set up a new project based on previous projects and then edit the design Clear, crisp outputs and reporting

Cons

I have nothing to add to this 'Cons' section

September 2015

Harriet from Balance at Work

September 2015

Simply Outstanding!

I am relatively new to Spidergap - have only been using it for a few months, and already I can tell just how much better it is than other products out there. What is really impressive to me is that they have managed to make a system with very complex processes that need to happen seem simple and very easy to use. The support from Spidergap throughout our project has been amazing, they're always quick to respond to even the littlest of questions and it seems there is always a solution. The system manages to balance functionality with design. It is a very pleasant system to look at and use. They have shown time and time again that they really know and care about what the user needs. The system can do so many different things and allows you to look at what's going on in lots of different ways, so you can always get what you need out of the system. I would highly recommend Spidergap to anyone!

Questionnaire Software for Feedback and Analysis

Pros

Working for a gaming department allows me to interact with a lot of people who have different roles. Spidergap enables us to create a questionnaire for people to answer. Each of us has to create our own questions so people can provide feedback. Since I am a sound engineer, I needed to ensure that the audio quality is at par with the standards. The feedback I gathered was very helpful and Spidergap puts that in a report.

Cons

It was brought to my attention that some of the people who filled out the questionnaire were not able to save their work on time and they had to redo it again. They need to add an auto-recovery for unsaved work. Spidergap still gets a perfect score from me, as I am not sure if it's an issue on my end or a software bug.

Response from Spidergap

Replied June 2019

November 2014

Joy from Consulting Joy

November 2014

As a professional coach, I needed a 360 feedback system I could use with my clients

I recently completed a project using Spidergap for this and found it worked perfectly. With online technology you tend to expect a lot of issues, but we didn't have any with Spidergap - it did everything it was supposed to do. The objective of the 360 was to start the conversation with individuals to help increase their self-awareness. Spidergap's reports made this work really well. One big benefit to my client was the ability to customise the questions (whereas most other tools don't allow this). I also found Spidergap's 360 Academy really useful, helping to remind the 360 participants (and me!) that the aim of the feedback review meeting is not actually to review the feedback, it is to make an action plan. Support was fabulous, and worked extremely well. I will definitely use Spidergap again.

June 2015

Susan from Balance at Work

June 2015

Flexible 360 tool for consultants and companies

Spidergap has allowed us to offer our clients a level of service for 360 degree feedback we weren't able to offer before. The tool is easy and economical - and also follows 360 degree feedback best practice. We have used it for large and small projects and the structure easily adapts. Being able to customise to our client requirements is invaluable. Sometimes I'm hesitant to recommend software due to poor support, but the absolute opposite is the case here. The customer service I've received for a range of queries and assistance requests had been nothing short of excellent. Highly recommended!

Response from Spidergap

Replied June 2015

Thank you Susan, I'm so glad that Spidergap has been able to help you and your clients in such a variety of projects. We look forward to continuing to work with you in future. Kind regards, Alexis

Paul from Paul Investments

Great, would recommend it to anyone

Pros

the ease with which it is used as well as the layout of results . It easily identifies strengths and opportunities

Cons

can't extract the questionnaire in the format that it is in on the site and so not particularly friendly from that point of view

Girish from Stillwater Consulting

Great functionality and customer support at Spidergap!

We recently came across Spidergap's 360 feedback tool and found it easy to use, stable and flexible. We feel that options to customize the questionnaire and feedback reports are well thought through and easy to execute. What I liked most was the friendliness, technical expertise and prompt service from the Customer Service team - they really want to help and clarified even the smallest of doubts. Congratulations guys - you've developed a superb tool and provide fantastic support!

Response from Spidergap

Replied April 2017

Thanks so much for your feedback Girish, I'm really glad you find Spidergap is helpful in running your 360 feedback reviews. I'll pass on your comments to the team, and we look forward to supporting you in future! All the best, Alexis

Chris from Indigo

Does exactly what you want from a 360 tool at a fraction of the cost of other systems

Pros

the simple interface that make its very quick and easy to use coupled with customisibilty (yes that is a word!) of the report. The ability to make as many changes and as you want without being charged extra or having to wait for a developer to do it for you.

Cons

I am being very nit picky, the invite emails come from the project owner rather than the individual who is asking for 360 feedback (although they probably would have fixed this by now)

Response from Spidergap

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your feedback Chris. I'm so glad you are finding Spidergap is a good fit for you, and we've made a note of your feature request (I'll do my best to move this up the priority list for you!) :) Thanks again and we look forward to working with you for years to come! All the best, Alexis

Ewa from TRANSFORMACJA HR

Excellent! I truly recommend.

I was looking for some easy-to-use, cost-optimal, flexible system for 360 feedback collection. Spidergap fully meets my needs!

Pros

flexibility, ease of use

Cons

that I cannot select single assessment scale (need to compare target performamce with current performance)

Response from Spidergap

Replied October 2016

Thanks for your review Ewa, we're glad you got value from Spidergap. Just one minor point, you mentioned that it isn't possible to use only current performance rating - sorry for the misunderstanding, this is actually possible (see: https://www.spidergap.com/help#!articles/465-2646-can-i-just-get-feedback-on-current-performance-rather-than-current-vs-desired ) We'll try to make this clearer in future. Please let us know if you'd like a call to discuss further or help you get this set up. Thanks, Alexis

Eduardo from -

October 2015

Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process

Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process. Default questionnaires are good but time consuming to fill, which makes them uneffective when getting feedback outside your company. need to be customized, but that is an easy thing to do.

Response from Spidergap

Replied October 2015

Thanks for the feedback Eduardo, As you say, we make it easy to customise the assessment so you can reduce the default template to meet yours needs, however we'll also look into offering some shorter 360 questionnaires to support situations like yours where third parties outside the company were being asked for feedback. Thanks again, Alexis

April 2015

Drew from Western Turnpike Rescue Squad, Inc.

April 2015

This was a great product and just what I was looking for. Too many 360 programs require a high number of employees you are evaluating in order to get a price point that is respectable. I wanted this for myself and I did not want to spend a ridiculous amount. This is perfect for any individual looking for personal development, or a small not for profit organization. The user interface is very easy and the summaries are very detailed.

Response from Spidergap

Replied April 2015

Thank you so much for your review Drew, I'm really glad you got use from Spidergap and look forward to working with you again in future. Kind regards, Alexis

Caroline from KCR- Transforming human capital

Funtastic tool. Easy to use with amazing support, help and guidance from the team,

Still work in progress ut I used it for senior management evaluation as part of a culture change program

Pros

Customization! Ability to turn it into what I need and the reports make me look so professional. I was ale to get different reports from this tool that will enable me to give a very comprehensive feedback to my client

Cons

Not so much the software ut I was a little it disappointed that I could not download the group analysis. However, for those who love this tool or are considering using it, google sheets can pretty much help generate the group results when you download the raw results and use charts function to generate whatever charts you need

Daniel from Amcor

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Very user friendly and easy to customize

Pros

The tool is very flexible when it comes to set up as well as customize questionnaires and reporting. All is managed online, very user friendly and intuitive system.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time. I am happy with the experience so far.

Mark from Church on the Ridge

Spidergap delivers!

From the excellent flexibility of the product to the excellent customer support, I encourage you to utilize the services of Spidergap for your next 360 Review. The report is professionally put together and the ease of use from an administrative perspective is top drawer!

Response from Spidergap

Replied April 2017

Thanks Mark, I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful and am really pleased that you found the report, flexibility, support and ease-of-ease particularly 'top drawer'. I'll pass your kind words on to the team, and we look forward to supporting you in future.

Debbie from Gallus

November 2015

An excellent solution with outstanding customer service

Having used Spidergap for some months now across a number of settings I am incredibly impressed. The solution itself is excellent and Spidergap are clearly keen to listen to feedback and continuously develop their offering. Their pricing is fair and transparent and, perhaps most important of all, their customer service and technical support have been outstanding - very fast response times coupled with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude has secured Spidergap a place as one of our trusted suppliers. Highly recommended!

January 2015

Vitor from Autodesk

January 2015

Perfect 360 Feedback Tool

We have been working with Spidergap for 3 years now. Our collaboration started with a small 360 feedback survey of 2 teams that combined included 50 employees. We have now expanded this survey to the whole Operations Unit with 500 plus employees Globally. Spidergap has given us all the flexibility and support that you expect from a top notch company. The tool performs great both on small samples and on large worldwide groups. Compared with some of the other tools out there, I highly doubt you can get better value for your money.

Guy from Newmemory Australia

August 2015

Very easy to use but powerful

I have conducted many 360 evaluations in the past through email, printed forms etc and Spidergap was the first online tool I have worked with. I was impressed with how easy the site was to use and how it made the whole process seamless for me and for the people performing the reviews. I like how easy it is to customise and the guidance is excellent.

Response from Spidergap

Replied August 2015

Thanks so much Guy, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap powerful and seamless. We look forward to continuing to work with you in future. Kind regards, Alexis

Craig from Common Ground Consulting LLC

Setting up & launching Spidergap for 360 reviews this week was super simple w/amazing support.

Cons

Response from Spidergap

Replied November 2017

Thanks so much for the great feedback Craig - we've got some updates coming to help improve the setup process, but I'm glad our support has been filling the gap in the meantime. Looking forward to continuing to work with you for many months & years to come!

Kayla from Waitangi National Trust

CEO review tool

Was a great comprehensive tool, only made minor adjustments to the questions to suit our needs, was extremely easy to use and everyone who was requested to do a review said it was very easy to follow.

Response from Spidergap

Replied August 2015

Thank you Kayla - it is great to hear that Spidergap has been well received and by your leadership team. Do let us know if there is anything else we can do to help, and we look forward to supporting you with your 360s in future. Kind regards, Alexis

James from Flick Electric

An intuitive, easy to use system with insightful performance reporting

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use, questions can easily be removed, added and customised.

Cons

I feel as though the desired performance questions (though these can be deleted) can lead the reviewer to answer the actual performance questions in a particular manner.

Response from Spidergap

Replied July 2018

Thanks for your feedback James! Yes, we offer both options (just assess 'current performance' or assess both 'current' and 'desired' performance) to identify the biggest gaps. We'd love to explore the options further with you, to help you work out what the best solution will be for your organization.

October 2015

Elizabeth from LeaderDevelopment, Inc.

Above and beyond

We searched many different options for our company's first 360 Degree Feedback Leadership Survey, and we chose Spidergap because of the reasonable and flexible pricing structure, and because the interface is extremely intuitive. An added bonus: Amazing, friendly and prompt customer service!

Response from Spidergap

Replied October 2015

Thanks Elizabeth, that's great to hear. Please do let us know if there is anything we can do to help further or improve our service. All the best, Alexis

June 2014

Debbie from iChoices call centre outsourcing

June 2014

Thank you to the Spidergap team!

The Spidergap 360 Degree Feedback tool has been an integral part of our leadership programme this year. It is highly customisable, so the reports that it generated for us are very specific to our needs. It was easy to design the questionnaire and the reports are easy to read. The customer service I received was personal, fast and effective every time I needed it. All this over thousands of miles too we are a company in South Africa and Spidergap is in the UK.

Joanna from Impact HCC

Brilliant Tool and Support

The Spidergap Tool is a very efficient and comprehensive tool with an amazing support team always available to provide the right guidance to resolve any potential challenge. They are also very receptive to feedback regarding enhancement of the product, which I have personally found very positive! I would highly recommend it to both Consultancies and Corporations interested in having a reliable tool with reliable results. Well done !

Cemre from Summit

Spidergap

Spidergap is a Human Resources dream and it should be used for all performance reviews.

Pros

Spidergap is an incredible tool for doing 360 Reviews. It's been a really amazing change in the way that we do performance reviews for our team. This tool helps us stay organized and we can customize it to our needs.

Cons

Spidergap has been nothing but helpful software for our company, and unless they make major changes I don't see that not being the case.