All Spidergap 360 Feedback Reviews

Craig

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Amazing Experience so easy and useful to use.

PROS

The results were beyond helpful. Very professional layout with great versatility to customize the annual review report. Each persons results can be compared to the entire organization as a whole to understand better their results.

CONS

It was a little difficult to set up the annual reviews for each person of the organization. I also had a little bit of difficulty printing out each individuals review.

Thanks so much for this review Craig. We're so glad you are finding Spidergap useful, and we'll look into how we can improve to address the printing issue + annual review setup you mentioned.

Replied November 2017

Jickson

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Moderate, great client assistance and a simple to-utilize administration

Great. Incredible help setting things up and afterward there were ordinary touch focuses as the year progressed. The actual instrument is natural, straightforward and clear, and takes into consideration a lot of customisation. There are more extravagant and fancier 360 assessment benefits out there, yet thinking about the entirely sensible valuing, Spidergap is a fabulous assistance that will empower you to run and oversee even huge assessment crusades with next to no issue. This has been an exceptionally certain encounter and has permitted our organization a section point into the computerized 360 world that saves us time on the authoritative end and permits us the chance to zero in on our beneficiaries.

PROS

The enormous one was robotizing endlessly a great deal of the assessment interaction. whenever you have imported your rundown of targets and evaluators into the framework, things like updates, solicitations to survey and so forth can generally be dispatched two or three ticks. As an administrator, you get constant experiences into any activity you are running, and it is not difficult to see singular reports and gathering results. Their client care is excellent; incredible after deals care and they can frequently deal with things like minor customizations on their end in the event that you request it. Moreover, their asset bank on the gateway is clear and simple to look and has the vast majority of the appropriate responses you will be searching for anyway.Setting up the survey was natural and the Customer Service was excellent! The reports are easy to use and my customer was exceptionally satisfied with the outcomes.

CONS

The manner in which the product imagines input can be awfully deceptive. It paints a depressing picture for territories for development, and doesn't consider that the criticism is comparative with any remaining input. For instance, if my most reduced rating is a 4/5 out of three territories, those three regions will be pictured in a dull red and called out as shortcomings, in spite of the way that I scored high on them. The inquiries they began with are on the more essential side, however in the event that you are beginning from nothing, it is an incredible spot to begin. You can likewise effectively alter their skills or supplant with your favored evaluated territories.

maria elena

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2018

Very easy to use

PROS

Easy to use, stable and flexible options to customize the questionnaire and comment reports are well thought out and easy to execute.

CONS

It does not have an option to save automatically, so information is often lost, but customer service responds super fast to any question

Thanks for your feedback Maria. Adding auto-saving functionality to the feedback questionnaire is one of our top priorities and we'll let you know as soon as it is available. In the meantime, you can advise people that as long as people don't close the browser tab, they won't lose the response. Thanks, Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

Reviewed October 2018

Spidergap Bridges the Gap Between Employees and Human Resources

PROS

I got tired of employees emailing me their feedback and complaints and wanted to work with a program where it strictly functions in receiving these type of issues; that way I can keep my emails separate. I came across this program that looked very useful so I decided to try this software called Spidergap. It allows the employees to fill out a questionnaire which I customize. They can provide their feedback in a secure manner. I gather all the reports and assess them and this is where I can make decisions based on their feedback. The software is very manageable and contains a good price.

CONS

Sometimes the stuff I’ve written doesn't automatically save and I’ve lost the information because I accidentally closed the tab. They should have an auto-recovery option.

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks! Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-) Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2023

You get more than just software, you also get consultants

PROS

What I appreciate most about Spidergap are the insightful feedback reports and the accompanying support provided by the software. Their responsiveness and expertise are truly remarkable.

CONS

Prior to using Spidergap, I was concerned about my raters not being able to log in. However, during my first 360 degree feedback project, I quickly understood the benefits of them simply accessing their email and clicking a link. This approach allows me to invite anyone with an email address to participate, including our clients.

We're thrilled you and your employees find our feedback reports insightful and so pleased that you value our responsiveness and expertise. It's also fantastic to know that your feedback providers (including external clients) found the process easy and convenient. Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide this review and feedback. We greatly appreciate it!

Replied March 2023

Reviewed June 2018

It was easy to create the project. and load all the necessary information

It is very flexible. It is a very intuitive system. The reports themselves are professional and provide the right variety of details, are easy to read and understand

PROS

The application has great flexibility and ease of use The support is fantastic and fast. Custom options facilitate the use of the tool. Easy to use if you only have one person to review

CONS

Can not select individual evaluation scale because it is not a mobile application, it can not be used anywhere. not particularly friendly You can not extract the questionnaire in the format that is on the site

Good news! We now have a new modern, and mobile-friendly questionnaire! You can find out more here: https://docs.spidergap.com/product-updates/a-modern-and-mobile-friendly-questionnaire-feb-2019

Replied February 2019

Alex

Public Relations and Communications, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2018

User Friendly, Flexible, and Great Support

Spidergap helps us run 360s for our management development programs on an as-needed basis. Most other 360 products I've seen are full fledged review systems that we need to have as a subscription.

PROS

Great UX. And the support team is super responsive. It's very easy to field a new or repeat 360 design.

CONS

the landing page for the survey admin screen is the survey design interface, which takes a while to load. It would be nice if a survey with responses took you to the results page by default instead.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I wanted to let you know that the bug you identified (where you had to go via the preview every time you review results) has now been fixed. We didn't know this bug existed until your review - please do shout with feedback on anything else you find annoying (it may be a bug!). :-) Thanks again!

Replied September 2018

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed October 2018

Questionnaire Software for Feedback and Analysis

PROS

Working for a gaming department allows me to interact with a lot of people who have different roles. Spidergap enables us to create a questionnaire for people to answer. Each of us has to create our own questions so people can provide feedback. Since I am a sound engineer, I needed to ensure that the audio quality is at par with the standards. The feedback I gathered was very helpful and Spidergap puts that in a report.

CONS

It was brought to my attention that some of the people who filled out the questionnaire were not able to save their work on time and they had to redo it again. They need to add an auto-recovery for unsaved work. Spidergap still gets a perfect score from me, as I am not sure if it's an issue on my end or a software bug.

Reviewed June 2020

Spidergap reveiw

PROS

I really just like the flexibility, ease, and smooth movement during this amazing product Theee the simplest thing is that if you fell into any problem albeit it had been very small if you reached with them, you'll be answered very quickly and also that if you would like to allocate it with a selected one, you'll find it and it'll be highly technical and quality I counsel everyone with it and also Very flexible regarding questionnaires For me,

CONS

I hope the worth of the merchandise may be a little lower Also, I wish to take care of the confidentiality of the customer’s personal information, so I even have the proper to stay my confidentiality and that I don't want anyone to ascertain it or see it

Reviewed September 2019

Outstanding customer support

Very professional tool, with great reports and intuitive UI

PROS

Free trial, prices for paid plans are good, has great reports and is very easy to use. Support is always very helpful

CONS

Haven't seen anything negative yet. Does it's job properly. Maybe the surveys can be improved but that's definitely not an issue

Sonia

Used free trial

Reviewed August 2014

Takes 360 degree feedback to the next level

Our key objectives for our 360 were to: - Keep the process clear and simple - Automate as much of it as possible - Provide more comprehensive and useful feedback to colleagues Initially, our main concerns with using Spidergap were about changing from an established provider, whether the technology was robust enough, the length of the survey and staff participation levels. However, those concerns were addressed, as: 1. The team worked tirelessly with us to ensure that the process was clear and easy to follow 2. Our current processes were carefully analysed and some aspects were incorporated in the design 3. A pilot was used to cue employee feedback and test the system 4. The team at Spidergap ensured that additional enhancements were included where applicable 5. Spidergap supported our internal marketing drive and helped to ensure that we had just over 99% staff participation in the process. The best bits about using Spidergap have been the support and patience from the team and their experience with different scenarios as well as the enthusiastic response from our employees. We were also delighted by the excellent data output and the richness of the feedback report, which is something that many of our employees have commented on. To anyone else who is considering using Spidergap, I would say that this is a unique, qualitative product which takes 360 degree feedback to the next level. Alex and Paddy combine experience in the industry with superb analytical skills enabling you to obtain tangible results.

Liz

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2021

Best 360 tool I've found

I use Spidergap 360 to enable clients to see themselves through the eyes of others so they can build tangible plans for their personal growth. I have found the tool easy and intuitive to use and both the customer service and self-help excellent.

PROS

Adaptability both in terms of questions and design Ease of Use/ Intuitive for both set-up and post-assessment coaching Clear, easy to understand outputs Value for money Excellent customer service

CONS

Would love to be able to custom design the front cover without needing tech support

Reason for choosing Spidergap 360 Feedback

Primarily the ability to customize the competencies for specific roles, clients and projects (i.e. I work predominantly with science & technical leaders) so the assessment "feels like theirs". In addition, the ability to be independent of expensive accredited coaching support making the tool much more accessible to more people.

Melissa

Reviewed December 2017

Exceeds my expectations

PROS

Tool is very easy to set up and manage. Invitations and reminders are super easy to send out and the dashboard allows monitoring response rates at a glance. Quality reports with a wealth of data to focus improvements on the areas that matter most.

CONS

Can't really think of anything. I'll pick cost. But, must note, that the cost is very reasonable for the tool and report quality and I've added it only because my initial response of "Can't think of any."

Thanks so much for your review Melissa - I'm so glad we've exceeded your expectations, and we've got some improvements coming in 2018 that I think you'll really like too! All the best, Alexis

Replied December 2017

Lasha

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2018

Great and easy tool for 360 feedback

Generating reports in my native language is fantastic.

PROS

Editable questionnaires, reports, support of Georgian Unicode, great support team

CONS

I liked least the price, if it would be little bit cheaper that would b great

Thanks for your feedback Lasha. I'm so glad you are enjoying our new language support features ¿ it has been great to see Feedback reports produced in Georgian! Please note that our prices do decrease significantly as you increase the number of people being assessed, so as you go beyond initial pilot stages you'll find the costs become significantly cheaper than the alternatives. All the best, Alexis

Replied January 2019

Adrian

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2018

Long-term Spidergap User

We've used Spidergap in our company, Arcus Consulting for years - since it was first launched. We use it as part of our consulting and training work with clients seeking 360 feedback. We've found the customer support from Spidergap to be exceptional - highly responsive and going out of their way to help us.

PROS

Very easy for feedback providers to use - we've never had anyone say they don't understand how to use it. So easy to set up a new project based on previous projects and then edit the design Clear, crisp outputs and reporting

CONS

I have nothing to add to this 'Cons' section

Katie

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2016

Spidergap Rocks!!

It was amazing. I got stuck a few times and the SpiderGap support people were awesome in helping me work out any problems that I had. I was working outside of my normal comfort zone so their assistance was greatly appreciated. The assessment is out to the raters now, including me!

PROS

It is extremely functional in that it seems to do most of the work for you. I was amazed when I uploaded the people being assessed and their raters that it sent them out so quickly. There was an error in one of the e-mail addresses so I got a notice right away and was able to fix it, through the instructions provided.

CONS

I got a bit confused navigating the software at first and needed help from the support team. But they were always there to assist.

Thanks Katie, it has been a pleasure helping you get your 360 project set up, and we look forward to continuing to support the development of your teams. Thanks again, Alexis

Replied August 2016

Sipho

Civil Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Spidergap Website Review

It was good and exciting, and it had minor disadvantages. The experience was good and informing.

PROS

The most thing I liked about this site was it give the user options to choose from and that makes it easier for the user even if the user is using the site for the first time.

CONS

I strongly suggest that a demo video be included in site so that it can be easier for the user to fill in the questionnaire and typical explames of the questionnaire. I honestly didn't like that because it took me a while to understand and that might make someone leave the site.

Thanks for the feedback Sipho - we'll definitely take that on board. In the meantime, we do have a help article that can be used to help raters use the tool (please contact support to get a link) and we have demo videos for administrators (again, please contact support to get these). Thanks, Alexis

Replied December 2018

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed June 2017

Does exactly what you want from a 360 tool at a fraction of the cost of other systems

PROS

the simple interface that make its very quick and easy to use coupled with customisibilty (yes that is a word!) of the report. The ability to make as many changes and as you want without being charged extra or having to wait for a developer to do it for you.

CONS

I am being very nit picky, the invite emails come from the project owner rather than the individual who is asking for 360 feedback (although they probably would have fixed this by now)

Thanks for your feedback Chris. I'm so glad you are finding Spidergap is a good fit for you, and we've made a note of your feature request (I'll do my best to move this up the priority list for you!) :) Thanks again and we look forward to working with you for years to come! All the best, Alexis

Replied June 2017