• Pros

• "i love this app because I am able to get all my health options for cooking pretty quickly and they have great deals."

• "Very easy to use and navigate. I really enjoy the functions this app has to offer. This app constantly give me motivation to be more active."

• "Great app for the kids, learning is fun for the little ones and its freeand mobile"

• Cons

• "Not as intuitive as other social media managers in some situations, but those situations are limited and and don’t detract from this service in any large way."

• "It was a little expensive when you by a lot of stuff, but I understand why , but I would love more deals. "

• "Can be a bit laggy at times! Post that are the most recently active are put at the top of the social feed so you may miss an important post if nobody has liked or commented on it!"

Browse Sprout Reviews

Yana from SEMA Technologies

The best social media manager platform

Sprout uses the latest technology both on its website and in the service. Thanks to this, working with Sprout becomes a pleasure, and finding all the important features is very easy.

Pros

The Sprout service appeared later than most of the social networking services on this list. Nevertheless, Sprout Social is firmly ranked among the best. For example, it’s great that you can create a schedule for sending messages (a great feature for everyone who works a lot with social networks). You can track and measure trend metrics in real time. This will help you find new topics of interest to your readers. Sprout has a knowledge base with a selection of frequently asked questions and video tutorials with which you can unleash the full potential of this service. There is also an online chat, which can be found in the settings (gear icon) if you are authorized. Finally, technical support can be contacted by email. In addition, you can call - the American number is listed at the bottom of the site. -Email Support -You can call -Live chat -Knowledge base -Video Guides Also, one more bonus, within 30 days you can work with any tariff for free - you don’t even have to indicate your payment card details when registering! This is ideal for anyone who is serious about their security or just afraid that they will forget to cancel their subscription after 30 days.

Cons

If you are planning to start the working week with bulk message downloads, Sprout will greatly disappoint you: you can add only one message at a time. If you intend to use the service as a tool for managing accounts on social networks, then the prices will seem quite high to you. However, companies and more advanced users will be able to access a number of rare functions - for example, the ability to track specific keywords, locations and profiles, as well as the CRM function, which will allow you to better know customers.

Kelsey from Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance

Sprout - Top Social Media Software

Sprout Social saves so much time in regard to planning, organizing and reviewing everything-social-media. There is no other platform that offers this level of detail with social media accounts - whether it's organizing content or diving into who your fans/followers/subscribers are.

Pros

Sprout Social is my favorite social media software because it goes in depth with analytics, you can customize your social posts, you can easily organize your campaigns, and it allows you to really dig into your audiences.

Cons

Like I mentioned, there is a lot of custom options within Sprout Social, therefore, it can be a little overwhelming to learn the software. There are many moving parts with the analytics dashboard, so having previous analytics experience is important.

Reasons for Switching to Sprout

Sprout offers more in-depth social posts and analytics. Creating and pulling custom reports is easier with Sprout.

Madeline from Beachly

Sprout

My overall experience with Sprout has been good.

Pros

I love the Sprout software - it has multi-purposes, is easy to use, and a necessary part of our marketing team to do our job.

Cons

I wish Sprout offered more analytical data for us to dive into.

Reasons for Choosing Sprout

Sprout was much more high-level and professional.

Angela from GRAYMONT (PA) INC

Industry: Chemicals

Honest Review

a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track. 6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your website. 7. Lastly, I feel like I have to keep my phone on my person 24/7 in order to get the "movement" points. It is attached to me enough, it doesn't need to go with me EVERYWHERE. I have gone through enough Fitbits over the last several years that I am never wearing one again. They are a waste of money. I will continue to guesstimate my activities and forge ahead without a device or my phone.

Pros

...still waiting to see what I like most...

Cons

1. First, the app will not work when I try to open it on my phone. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, maybe not! Soon, I will uninstall it from my phone as it is taking up precious space. 2. Somehow I got logged out of the website and now it wants me to answer questions all over again! If that information needs updated, I'll do it - when I feel the need! Not every time I get logged out. Now, I cannot log into my account until I go through your little preview of Health Survey Results. 3. I cannot update activities easily. If I need to update something, I have to delete them then go back and add them again. I can see them on two different screens but they both do different things and neither one is efficient. 4. I cannot narrow anything down by date. I have to look at everything by "downloading" the entire month to see what I did or didn't enter yet. 5. I feel the only reason people post their pictures of healthy eating and active lifestyle is for personal attention. One should not have to post that sort of thing in order to get "approval" from their peers. If they do, then they need professional help. If someone wants to document their lives for all to see that is one thing, but not force others to look at it or post it. Why would I want to tell the entire Sprout community what I am doing/eating/feeling at every moment of my day? They don't need to know. They need to focus on themselves and better themselves. I have enough drama in my life on

Jeff from Cafe at Scottsdale Farms

We get some of our best ideas from our customers

One very positive has been our ability to quickly understand what menu items or even eating trends our customers were interested in or even in one case avoiding.

Pros

We have always valued the feedback we receive from our customers, but we’ve never had a solid method of gathering and analyzing that information. Sprout helped us on that front and in turn we felt a better connection to our customers.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to offer greater customization or integration with some of our legacy databases.

Reasons for Choosing Sprout

We could not get Mailchimp to work with any consistency and actually has negative feedback from some users.

Kirsten from New Canna Magazine

Sprout has been very useful in managing my company's social media.

My overall experience with Sprout has been a good one and very productive for my business needs.

Pros

I love Sprout because it allows me to manage my companies social media accounts across different platforms and it allows me to create posts for months in advance and put them on an automatic post timer.

Cons

There really aren't any cons, the software is great it's easy to use and new, it is priced a bit higher than its competitors.

Couldn't Do Without

Sprout has its hiccups but it saves my team hours of time scheduling and analyzing social posts.

Pros

Sprout goes beyond regular social management – the thing that really makes it stand out is the reporting side of things. They have a massive amount of pre-created reports, with tons of data available.

Cons

I feel like there is a lot of down time and glitches. I've had social disappear, or scheduled social go out without links.

TRANG from Ultimate Software

Sprout Review

My overall experience with Sprout is happy with it. It is easy to use.

Pros

What I like about this software is the ease of using it. Everything is plain and simple. How easy to input your data in.

Cons

The part where I do not really like this software is there is too much that I do not really have enough time to experience all of them.

Dylan from Barnes & Noble

Decent Social Media Manager

I’ve enjoyed my time using Sprout, it does what I need it to as I run multiple social media pages.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, part of my job is managing Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages, I’ve not had any issues using Sprout to balance and implement social strategies for all three pages.

Samuel from JMA

Social Media Made Easy

Pros

Sprout makes it very easy for me to schedule my social media posts. I also love the detailed reports and analytics.

Cons

I wish that posts to my Instagram creator account could be automated instead of having to send a notification to post and manually posting the content.

Excellent social platform management

With Sprout, I've been able to analyze all business social media platforms in one place, which is incredibly useful for deciding how to push content.

Pros

The integration and customer support of this product is impressive and makes the entire software great to use. It's excellent to be able to monitor and analyze multiple social media profiles for your workplace.

Cons

I felt like the pricing tiers were quite far apart and would have liked to see a more economic pricing.

Shanna from Deluxe

Sprout Social for High Volume of Clients

We love Sprout, because it makes scheduling and reporting incredibly easy and efficient. We're grandfathered into an old plan, so our price is extremely affordable, but even if we updated Sprout would still be more affordable than most of the competitors, with the same capabilities. It's saved us tons of time and money!

Pros

We manage a high volume of small business accounts, and so we divide our clients up by vertical and post a lot of the same content to multiple pages at once. Sprout allows us to create groups, which can include many different clients, allowing us to streamline this process. We have been able to drive up margins significantly with this feature.

Cons

Instagram frequently becomes disconnected (which is likely due to Instagram, not Sprout), but the notification emails from Sprout do not contain the account name, so you have to check all the accounts. As we have upwards of 500 accounts, this is frustrating.

Reliable software

Overall satisfied and will likely to recommend to other

Pros

We use this everyday for our attendance tracker and I personally find it reliable. In Sprout you can see your personal attendance, if theres any conflict or missing logs you can file it right away. You can see your avail leaves and file your leave if needed. And you can see and access your payslip, all paid hours and deductions are accessible as well. Its a great amazing specially if you want to monitor your attendance daily. Its helpful and friendly user plus you’ll get a tutorial video on how to use it. Amazing right? This is a recommendable software!

Cons

Sometimes theres a bug or something when filling a schedule so I cant file at all but it will just take few minutes then you can just file again. Hope that it will not be a problem specially for cut off thingy’s

Gamechanger

This allows us to save time by posting automatically to our social media channels.

Pros

This software is a gamechanger for how we manage social media marketing. We have an in-house team and an agency; this allows for transparent collaboration across the board.

Cons

It can get very complicated if large teams are working on an account. Setting up workflows for your team is a must.

Hailey from Knowledge Services

Sprout Review

Overall, I have had a good experience with Sprout! It helps keep me accountable with exercise. Not only does it provide a recording platform for exercise, it also allows me to track other health goals.

Pros

Sprout is easy to use and is very helpful in tracking activities. I like that you can backdate activities so if I forget to log something I can do it later. I like the different categories because they make me think about doing other activities which are out of my norm. I also like the ability to see other peoples activities and get motivation and or ideas from them!

Cons

I have had trouble with tracking steps through an app. When I tried to have the steps go to my sprout, they were not correct and did not match up. If I want to enter steps, I have to do it manually. In addition, I also wish there was an easy way to see all your activity. I would like to be able to compare entries between quarters, as well as from week to week to see if I am increasing, decreasing, or staying the same in my activity.

Mindy from Sleep Therapeutics

Sleep Therapeutics

Our company has been using this site for 3 years now and it has been very motivating for myself and keeps me constantly wanting to improve my health and wellness. I enjoy the challenges our Company creates with the support from Spout Staff and my coworkers. The overall experience has been awesome and I look forward continuing my journey on the Wellness Sprout train.

Pros

Sprout has been a very user friendly program with easy to navigate tabs on both the desktop and mobile app. The ease of tracking on a daily basis helps to keep my wellness goals in check. Their Custom Service support team is always very prompt and very helpful and by far one of the best I have dealt with.

Cons

The mobile app sometimes has little glitches but they are always on top of it and have the issue fixed very promptly.

Sprout- Easy HR access software

We are more than satisfied on seeing our accurate hours and can do all the leaves that we wanted all in one application the good thing about this is that it is also accessible on your mobile phones

Pros

You can actually use this to track your own hours. As an employee in a company who uses sprout for HR solutions I think it is much effective to see your attendance and it is already all in one since your leaves can be requested there and there is so much more to offer such as the payslips, schedule adjustments and more!

Cons

Well, since I used it in schedule adjustment before it almost did not worked out for me since I had an adjustment on the same day but good thing that my manager can overdrive it to his own sprout account to adjust the schedule. But of course it will be great if we also have an access to one so that we can send screenshots for the request.

Victoria from Ohio North East Health Systems, Inc...ONE Health Ohio

More than just the physical!

Pros

Many companies have instituted wellness programs that have focused either solely or primarily on their employees physical health. After all, a physically healthy employee is more likely to show up to work on time. A physically healthy employee is more likely to not call off. A physically healthy employee typically spends less time at the doctor's office or emergency room for personal visits. But the physical health of a person is but a mere portion of what represents total body health. SPROUT has designed a program that both promotes and rewards mental, spiritual, and emotional health equally with physical health. Not everyone can run a marathon, or even want to run a marathon, but recognizing that rigorous housework is also exercise helps the participants feel involved. This platform helps you to focus on your entire health, not just one segment. Meditation and deep breathing, making healthy meal choices, taking time for yourself with a hobby, or volunteering your time......all of these help comprise the overall health of a person.

Cons

After hearing the issues that were had by my fellow associates with the updated app, I chose to stay with my original app. I would be nice if a video or multiple images could be uploaded to one post.

Drumil Ukabhai from Ultimate Software

Great app with all health needs

Its a great app and its working out perfect for me . Its easy to keep tab of all activities and challenges. Makes recording easy-peazy!!

Pros

Ease of use, lets me track all the activities. They have huge inventory of options for tracking.

Cons

I find it tricky to track past dated entries, in case, I missed it for some reason.

Robert from Conscious Communications LLC

Sprout Your Online Engagement and Social Media to the Next Level

Sprout has taken our social media game to the next level and helped us really separate ourselves from our competition.

Pros

Sprouts ability to aggregate all of our social media information into one easy to digest format is a work of art. Sprout has allowed us to really get granular with our social media marketing and learn more about our following and how best to engage with it. This is one of our top three most valuable software solutions that we use on a daily basis.

Cons

Sprout still has some functionality missing such as the ability to post the same things to every single profile of ours at the same time.

matt from Ohio North East Health Systems

The Best Wellness Platform Out There!

A must have a wellness tool for large or small businesses! Create challenges, socialize, earn points and get rewarded! A great way to live well!

Pros

I love Sprout. This customizable, easy to use wellness platform is the best on the market. Connect with coworkers with a built-in social feed. Recognize the hard work of your teammates by liking and commenting on 50+ activities. Dont see something on there to track? Reach out to the Sprout team and they will add an activity to make the platform appeal to almost every (now that's service)

Daniel from Ultimate Software

Simple and clean... maybe too much so

I observe that it seems to be motivating people in my company to do more activity, and that's the whole point, so that's good. People are naturally competitive and they seem to be paying attention to the challenges and the leaderboards. I say "people", because me personally, I'm an avid road cyclist and I already do a ton of activity regardless of Sprout, but I do note that others have taken to competing and chasing me on Sprout, so it's working. :)

Pros

It is simple and clean. The challenges and leaderboards seem to work to push people to do more activity.

Cons

I can't figure out where to go for online help on using the website, or where to report an issue. So, I'm using this survey to report an issue. I have Strava connected to Sprout to log my bike rides. However, I notice that Sprout is giving me credit both for the Ride Time and the Elapsed Time for the same bike ride. Seems like I'm getting double-points. I ride frequently, so there's no question I would be surpassing the goals for Bronze, Silver, Gold anyways, but, where it is more noticeable is on the Leaderboards.... it makes me look like a real champ, but it's not fair to others. I looked around the Sprout Website, logged in, and couldn't find any help forums to read through to see if others had this, or how to fix, and couldn't find any way to send a message to Support for it. Maybe I just didn't come across it, but other sites I've dealt with (like Strava) it's very obvious where to go on the site for Help and Support, but I found very little in Sprout.

Brandon from Ultimate Software

Sprout tries to be too many things - keep it simple for success!

Sprout is good for logging more than steps, but the developers should focus on doing a few things well instead of many things mediocre. I don't even want to start on the "upgraded" app. It's useless. I can't log anything on my phone since I upgraded to the new app. It's frustrating and ends up being a waste of space on my phone, but I keep it so it syncs up with my Garmin device.

Pros

I like that you have the option to receive points for more than just logging steps, but Sprout also runs the risk of offering points for every conceivable action. Sometimes, keeping it simple is the best for success!

Cons

The UX is frustrating on Sprout. It takes a long time to understand the desktop version (how to post updates, where to find activities, join groups, etc.), and I don't like that you can't customize categories (e.g., you have to know that "weight lifting" is actually "strength training" or else your activity won't count/come up as an option for logging.

Diane from Sleep Therapeutics

Sprout Welllness Review

Although it took me a while to be able to use sprout properly and I am not particularly with computer or phone savvy, I persisted and it became easier on-going use. I found it was much easier to stay on course with wellness if I was tracking exercise, meals, sleep etc. and have certainly increased my exercise, reduced my weight, and have more energy.

Pros

The program has made me more aware of exercise , health and wellness. It makes a big difference is keeping on course if you are able to track your accomplishments.

Cons

I was not sure what the areas of "live" and "flow" really pertained to. I was able to get some printed material explaining what the categories meant and how to acquire points for same. That was helpful. I was not able to pair my Fit bit with my phone to make that step easier.

Laura from Blue Cross Blue Shield MN

Great product for great price

Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.

Pros

Sprout is very easy to use and has a fair amount of bells and whistles for the cost. I really like the tasks tab, as it has helped us create a much more integrated community management process too. It also had various access levels, which is really helpful to allow more people access w/o ability to post for the company.

Cons

The Instagram integration is a little wonky. For example, I once unknowingly posted a photo upside down!

Ashley from IDC-Marketing

Easy to Use

It is an affordable tool to keep you organized when managing multiple social accounts.

Pros

This program is easy to use, auto-schedules to Instagram which I love, and makes managing social media from one place simple!

Cons

I think there are some bugs in tagging pages. It isn't always reliable and sometimes difficult to find the pages, even if you're using the correct handle.

Reasons for Switching to Sprout

Sprout is more affordable.

Mike from Alderwood Water and Waste Water

Industry: Utilities

Sprout makes it easy to track your path to Wellness

No business problems have been experienced thus far. My employer is into its second full year with Sprout.

Pros

The software application provides employers with the ability to select a wide variety of healthy activities and behaviors to which point allocations can be awarded. By having the behaviors prelisted and the corresponding Wellness Program points shown, participants have access to easily inputting their activities in order to capture their respective points towards earning a Wellness Program incentive. The leaderboard for employee point totals also provides a strong reminder to participants as to how you are faring comparing to other participants in the program.

Cons

There is very little not to like about the convenience of Wellness Program point tracking that Sprout provides. Could too many automated reminders be a problem? If so, there are ways to limit the number of automated reminders that participants receive. Sprout is a very well-conceived and implemented Wellness Program tracking application.

Yvette from Ultimate Software

The Sprout program motivates me to want to live better and DO better

I'm glad to have Sprout. I think my health is better because of my participation in the program. I have been inspired to move around more and drink more water. I am eating healthier and I enjoy the supplemental information that gives workout tips and recipes.

Pros

the incentives and challenges - I can't say that I would participate if there wasn't an incentive. I make time to reach the goal for the little 'bonus' that equates to me being able to get a new pair of tennis shoes in the end to walk the next quarter.

Cons

the repeated posts from months past. there's no explanation of how points are tied to activities. some activities are a bit heavily weighted. You cannot see what others did to be # 1 on the Leaderboard. If I have 5500 pts and the Leader has 15555 points, I want to know what they are doing/logging that may inspire me to do more to earn more points.

Cecilia from Graymont Western US

Industry: Mining & Metals

Creates good interaction

Overall, we have had a very positive experience. I do think that it would be nice to see how others are earning their points. If their profile wasn't set to private, we should be able to see what activities they are doing to earn points. We have a certain individuals that are earing thousands of points each day and I would like to know what kinds of things they are doing that would get them that many points.

Pros

I like that it drops boundaries between different plants in our company, allowing us to compete and help one another. I also like the way it is set up as a very social network. The challenges and competition has created a more healthful approach in the workplace as we compete against each other and try to get points.

Cons

When inviting people to challenges, it does not allow us to invite multiple people at once. If we pick one person and then try to choose another as well before clicking invite, it gets rid of the first person. The other thing that is frustrating is the inability to delete groups that I have created. I accidentally created two groups with the same name. There is no one in the group I'm trying to delete. It lets me go through the whole delete process and yet it never goes away.

Hannah from Hello Design USA

Industry: Graphic Design

Highly recommended sprout

Sprout I have already been using it for several years and I always see improvements in all aspects, I can also follow up and analyze the activities I intend to do, I like this a lot.

Pros

Sprout is intuitive and easy to use, that is important for me and for the other people who use it in the work team, it is very easy to track each activity that is carried out, it is also interesting to see the activity and follow what they do the other people. It is a good help in my work, it is easy to use from the computer or from the mobile application so I can always be using Sprout efficiently and easily from wherever I am.

Cons

Certainly although it does not represent major problems, sometimes the mobile application presents some errors but nothing to worry about since they always solve the problems, customer service should implement other languages to be able to solve and answer our questions. However it is an application and website Very interesting and good that I am always using it every day.

Powerful Social Media Management tool

My overall experience with Sprout has been mostly positive. I still use the tool every day and have no intention of changing to a new tool.

Pros

It makes managing a social media presence easy. Everything from planning social posts, scheduling posts, reporting, and more are included in this platform.

Cons

There can be issues with data not being correct in reporting at times, and there are some features you can't get in sprout that are available on social platforms.

JAZMINE from US

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I am so happy with using sprout! A great way to check in with yourself and the people you work with!

Pros

This software has been an amazing tool to connect with coworkers in healthy ways, by sharing recipes, workouts, photos. You can create events or groups based on certain interests. Paleo, running, yoga, water. Best of all if we keep up to date with our health tracking we have the opportunity to make some extra cash!

Cons

It would be a lot easier when tracking activities to be able to use the tab button to enter times/units of measure instead of having to use the mouse and click on each entry.

Dianne from City of Hamilton

Excellent Program

I think it is a good program to help promote health and wellness in our work environment and you can also post on your phone so you can keep track at home. helps to keep the workforce healthy and promote wellness. Helps with absenteeism and mental health

Pros

It is very easy to use, it keeps me on track for fitness and health and wellness. I like that I can enter by dates so I can track daily.

Cons

nothing really, just maybe need to add more selections for alternative medicine such as natural path, osteopaths

Doug from Ultimate Software

App

Its great when teh app works but when it wont update i get frustrated and stop checking in and tracking because it wont update so why bother.

Pros

I like the options provided and ease of tracking manually

Cons

The app causes me lots of problems. I have my garmin watch set up to manually track steps and runs which is great but the app never updates my point total so I have no idea whgere i stand and what level i have reached.

The importance of Sprout

Great and very helpful for HR in the company and for employees to file a leave and to check their payslip!

Pros

We use Sprout in the office for filing of leaves and to see our payslip monthly! This is a very helpful tool for HR in the company!

Cons

Honestly speaking, there's no such thing as least important in this software. Just please continue the updates for future purposes!

Great product to promote wellness in a company. Mobile application needs some development.

Sprout is great to promote wellness in an organization and help track your health and share healthy news and notes with other coworkers and people using Sprout.

Pros

It promotes wellness in an organization and is great for company challenges, events, and other healthy news and notes. It is easy to use on the web, you can sync your fitness tracker to the software to provide more detail on your health. Overall, the concept for the software is great and it promotes health and wellness in our organization.

Cons

The mobile application is very slow and not the best to use. I get notifications on my phone, and often cannot read the notification because the app times out and will not open the notification for me to read. When I sync my fitness tracker to the software on the mobile app, it can take a long time to sync and often times out. The app has a lot of information on it, but it doesn't perform.

Marcus from Ultimate Software

Marcus' Review

I think it is a great tool to track and motivate a healthier life style. And great place to post your healthy journey.

Pros

It is easy and collaborative. Once I got the hang of posting the usual workouts or things to track. It was easy to keep up with that process. I also like the ability to create challenges with groups and I especially like the company challenges, I think those are truly motivating.

Cons

It would be nicer if we would have more stories from people, so encouraging people to share journeys is motivating. I would also like to see more encouragement in the food planning or nutrition side of staying healthy. I know we did a few challenges, but something along those lines could help boost the experience with sprout.

Carlos from Sleep Therapeutics

Industry: Medical Devices

Sprout... making movement count

Delivering a cost effective wellness program to our staff. What we got was much more. In particular, Sprout became the connecting point for our staff that were spread out across canada. Sprout helped us build a community.

Pros

The platform Functionality and Sprouts willingness to modify funtionalites to suit our needs.

Cons

Tracking on mobile can be improved. It continues to be an issue. Tracking fatigue is another.

Brandon from Aaa

Great Social Media Tood

Overall very simplistic product to use, and a great way to use Social media monitoring

Pros

This is a great way to streamline workflows and you can collaborate with different team members almost instantly. Makes connecting with the audience a lot simpler.

Cons

Sometimes notifications take a bit longer to pop up with in the platform. Making for a lag delayed response times

Emily from Ultimate Software

Sprout Review

I've had some trouble in the beginning of the year, I don't think it has reset to the new quarter. I tried uninstalling the app and re-downloading it, but unfortunately experienced the same problem.

Pros

The pre-populated exercises are very convenient, especially because I perform a lot of the same exercises day-to-day. I also enjoy participating in the challenges that Sprout and my company has to offer. Competing against coworkers never gets old!

Cons

Having to log my daily activities could be easier. If there was a way to copy and workout and paste it to another day, that would be great! I often perform the same exercises daily so this was make the app more convenient for logging my workouts.

Keeps me motivated

Pros

This software keeps me going whenever I’m having trouble finding my “why” in the morning. When the alarm goes off at 5am and I really don’t feel like getting up to workout, I know I can open up this app, see all my co-workers who are already up and moving and that will get me motivated too

Cons

I’d like to join in on more if the challenges but I usually don’t see them until they’re done or almost over. I wish there was a better way to find out about them.

Great Tool to Track Activities

Pros

Being able to share your accomplishments very easily with others by posting on the home page and being able to see everyone else's achievements! It is a great motivational way to get ideas on how to stay moving, along with other great tips on establishing an overall wellness lifestyle.

Cons

The navigation of the overall software. There seems to be a lot of everything in one page and my eyes keep going back and forth to figure out where I need to go. It is also hard to track and see my previous submissions. Would suggest a more simple, cleaner home page with more sub tabs to navigate more easily.

Sprout Honest Review

Overall experience has been great! After using it at work I've even purchased the platform for my personal photography business to track analytics between my postings.

Pros

I manage our careers social media accounts and I really enjoy the ability to post on multiple platforms at the same time. Another thing I enjoy is that you are able to plan out the social media posts in advance. This takes off a lot of pressure and you're able to set up you're post weeks in advance. But the part I enjoy the most is the analytics portion. It's helpful to see the analytics behind each post. Our team utilize this portion the most. We are able to strategize on increasing our engagement by having these analytics.

Cons

It took a bit of time for me to get used to using the platform. There is initially a lot of information thrown your way so can be overwhelmed with all the tools at your finger tips but once you have a general understand it is a powerful tool

Emily from One Health Ohio

Great Software

Overall I really enjoy the software and will continue to use it.

Pros

I really like this software. It definitely helps with keeping on track with my healthy eating. I like the social aspect of it as well. Being able to see everyone's progress is very motivating. I am enjoying the newest upgrade of it and think it is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I don't really have an cons. I always thought it would be nice though to be able to go to a particular person's profile and see only their posts. The new upgrade is still fairly new to me, but so far there isn't really anything I would change.

Mr. Marcus from Ultimate software

Sprout is great to keep you active and on your toes with an edge of competition

Pros

I love being able to track my status/ progress from the app on my phone. It's so easy to use and if i miss a day then i can always go back to it using the ease of the calendar feature.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this app.

Rachel from Stewart McKelvey

Great Platform but could use from enhancements

Pros

Sprout is great when it comes to being able to manually log in different activities that you normally wouldn't get to add in using a different platform (i.e. gardening, house cleaning, reading, etc.). Also the fact that you can privately track your activities is a great aspect so you can choose what you share with your friends and coworkers.

Cons

Sometimes it can lag and not sync properly. This can be frustrating when you go a few days without checking the app or website and realize that 5 to 10 days of steps have not been tracked.

Enough to get the job done

Pros

Sprout has a mobile application that can connect to your wearable Sprout allows you to track your wellness information from multiple areas (online & mobile) Sprout allows you to create groups and challenge fellow team members to achieve certain goals.

Cons

Even though Sprout provides a mobile application, there are areas where the application can be improved on to better the experience for on-the-go users.

Andrea from City of Hamilton

Great app for tracking lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating and activities

really enjoy using sprout, love the challenges that the workplaces sends out throughout the year to keep me motivated.

Pros

ease of use, showing your results in different formats for viewing

Cons

wouldn't let me automatically log in every time I wanted to update my tracking of activities, etc.

Sprout Social

Pros

We have been using Sprout for over 1 year and it has made responding to comments on multiple platforms for multiple clients easy and streamlined because they show up all in one feed.

Cons

Sprout has at times been slow to fix issues. For instance, a current issue is that Facebook reviews are not coming into our Sprout channel. They will eventually fix it but it can take too much time and slow us way down.

Jeff from Iron marketing Solutions

Sprout Review

My experience has been nothing but the best! Can't say enough!!!

Pros

Sprout is great for sharing social information across all of your platforms. They have a great starter plan, as well as plans for bigger agencies. Highly recommend.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. The product works just like it was intended. I have never had an issue. Support team is always there for questions.