• Pros

• "What I like most about this software, is that it is user friendly and easy to navigate."

• "I like the layout and it’s pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works."

• "I love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click. "

• Cons

• "I have not identified areas of dislike. The positive experience I had with the evaluations of staff made it a fairly enjoyable experience."

• "They have developed a very bare bones ATS. I wish they had a more feature rich system similar to their HCM system."

• "At times, it seems the ease to find the information is not as easy as it should be. Maybe its just me though."

Browse SutiHR Reviews

Sharon from CAF Outdoor Cleaning

Great investment!

Pros

I love that we now have an all in one platform for every HR need - and if you do not have a need for a certain module, you don't have to purchase it! We have launched each module separately. and that has worked well for our team.

Cons

The software admin functions are not very intuitive and a little clunky. That said, the support team is phenomenal! They are very attentive and knowledgeable and respond to our needs very quickly.

Shannon from CCS

I used Suti HR in a previous organization. It's so good, I am launching in my new company!

I have been involved in several large-scale system implementations (of HRIS systems, ATS systems, and the HR side of an ERP) in my HR career. I have implemented and/or worked with NJOYN, Taleo, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Sage, and Suti (twice). Of all of the systems I've used and the vendors I have worked with, Suti has eclipsed them all in their flexibility, and the ability to fit the needs of the business! Kirsten, as our implementation partner, has been outstanding. She is responsive, solutions-oriented, and has this incredible "can-do" attitude with every crazy request. We've had such a good experience that we are now investing in Sutisoft for our Accounts Payable and Employee Expense solutions!

Pros

I am a Director of People and Culture (HR) for a medium-sized non-profit organization. I launched Suti-HR as a cost-effective solution for effective time tracking in my previous organization, and quickly found it did so much more than that for us. When I changed companies, and realized we needed to implement a new HRIS as the current one didn't meet our needs, there was no question I wanted to work with SUTI-HR again! There is so much to like about this system! It is user-friendly and it supports all of the core functions of a comprehensive HR system at a fraction of the cost. I think the real differentiator with Suti, though, is the SERVICE. They are committed to understanding the needs of the client, and will build the system around your business needs, rather than forcing you to change your business to adapt to a system. It is a highly reliable, secure, cloud-based solution with a vendor who will work hard to support your business. I am happy to be a client of Suti for the second time around!

Cons

I am struggling to come up with a "con". I think maybe the fact that the system is SO flexible, it can be a lot to learn for the administrator. However, they've provided training videos that teach you what you need to know, and will always take a call to support you when you need it. Again, I liked the system enough after using it for almost 6 years in my previous organization that it was the system of choice in my new agency.

Reasons for Choosing SutiHR

Bamboo and Suti were very comparable to us as an "off-the-shelf" solution (Suti was less expensive). I asked for some very specific customization (i.e. an ability to run multiple pay periods in the same business unit and an ability to have one employee work in two positions with different managers and payrates. Bamboo said it was not possible, Suti said "we could figure it out".... and then they did. Bamboo is an excellent product with a great reputation. They promoted "free customization" but it was really personalization within the existing functionality of the system. Suti has promised - and delivered - a solution that was truly built around our needs (and for me, it is the second time they've done it!) Also, in a truly remarkable market differentiator, they have not charged me any additional cost for the significant customizations I have requested through implementation, or the training videos they've created specific to our unique environment. I have chosen them twice now, and - based on my experience - I would do it again!

Reasons for Switching to SutiHR

Sage is not meeting our needs and did not offer the customer support we required.

Jodie from Kryton International Inc

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Is it Worth It?

Time and Attendance , and Performance Review, in one system

Pros

SutiHR has almost all the HR features that we are looking for. Applicant Tracking, Time and Attendance, Performance Reviews, etc. Price-wise, it is affordable compared to other HRIS. It also tries to improve their system as much as possible like adding "partial time off" ability to Time Off Request.

Cons

However, it is not user friendly per the feedback from our staff. And we have requested to add one more tab in the benefits section but it wasn't still there, even after a year of waiting. When issues occur, the customer support takes time to reply and resolve it. Sometimes, after their update, the system gets messed up that was hard to figure out.

Rikki from Banyan Medical Systems,Inc.

All in One, just like an HR Generalist

So glad we found SutiHR and it contains all the modules we will need as we grow and evolve. Several HRIS would not do business with us until we reached a certain number of employees. I did not want to start with one HRIS and then move to another once we grew bigger. Plus they have amazing support, we have even got calls from the company President asking how things were going, ideas for improvement, and thanking us for being their customer. Additionally, our technical employees who are very particular about applications/systems even give this a thumbs up. So I will consider this a huge win from my internal customers, HR serves each day.

Pros

The biggest pro is their customer support response to our requests for enhancements to the software. As our company grows and changes we have evolving needs of the various modules. Our account executive listens to understand what business obstacle we are facing and then gets to work with the development team on a solution. In my 15+ years of HR I have never had an HRIS vendor partner respond so quickly, in the past I was told to put in a ticket to the end user-group que and wait to see if makes the list of items for the next version. We recently submitted a need to get our timekeeping reports built differently, by the end of next pay period it was done. This made processing timekeeping much faster, more accurate, allowing us to spend time on other HR activities. Second pro, all the modules are included in the price you get quoted, allowing me to be much more confident in my HR Budgets. Also, we have the freedom to roll-out each module as it makes sense for our company. Third pro, employee self service. Our teammembers love the mobile app for timekeeping and using the address book to easily call a colleague. Our teammembers travel a lot so this functionality is a huge plus, one we did not find

Cons

Con, additional focus on compliance related items and reports can be improved. HR is heavily legal related and the data and the way it is collected, stored, and who has access to view are important items to continue to consider as well as any impact of changing laws. Happy to report, any concerns we have had have been quickly resolved by our great SutiHR Account Executive.

Jessica from USA Security

Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company.

Pros

I like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to. In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use. Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.

Cons

Learning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time. The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.

Lesley from Recovery Point Charleston

It’s okay

Pros

I like the layout and it’s pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works.

Cons

What I liked least was the issues I’ve had with my schedule being correct. A lot of times it would glitch when it came to my punch in and out times and more often than not, at the end of the week my hours were incorrect.

Jason from Lee Electrical Construction, Inc.

Working Great!

Pros

Ability to be customized to suit specific business practices.

Cons

Can run a little slow from time to time.

Reasons for Switching to SutiHR

Decided it was time to switch to a product that was cloud-based.

Joselyn from Lumacare

Feedback

50/50

Pros

Checking the time off request for my team.

Cons

The changes that is not communicated they just do it and with out any advance notice or training.

Good software

Pros

its ease of use its comfortable to navigate around

Cons

nothing at all works great for what i do on it

Denise from Adaptive Solutions Inc

Suti HR

Less emails back and forth to send manual onboarding and benefits, better tracking for PTO requests

Pros

Removing the manual process of onboarding and benefits.

Cons

A little confusing to setup and navigate to meet our needs

Paula from The Arc Oregon

Mixed feelings

We are happy to have all of our HR information in one place, but still have not been able to fully utilize all the features for lack of instruction and information, as well as ongoing glitches that have not been fixed. While the support was very good initially, over time support has been harder to access and slower to respond. We have had several support tickets pending for several weeks or months, and still have a new hire that we have not been able to convert to an employee after more than a month.

Pros

We love the look and feel of the interface. The dashboards are nicely organized. All of the features offered are exactly what we were looking for in an HR platform. We especially like the recruitment-to-onboarding, and the performance review features.

Cons

The set up of the system is not user friendly and there are no written guidelines for setup. We have had to rely on Suti support to set things up, but we have found that we must know exactly what we are trying to accomplish. In other words, the system does things that we had not imagined, but we were not freely offered those features and set up until we specifically asked for information in those areas. Even then, the instruction received did not include best practices on how to use the features. For example, the recruitment feature is very powerful, but requires very specific steps to move to each new phase of the process. That information was not provided when the feature was set up and we have had to learn through trial and error instead of having a concise written procedure for how to access some of the information and move through the process. It is quite confusing. The same goes for the Benefits enrollment feature. Lastly, we were told that a time block feature would be added to the time management so that we could enter time as blocks of time worked rather than start and end times. That was originally scheduled for the end of 2017 and still has not happened.

Response from SutiSoft

Replied September 2018

Hi Paula, Thank you for your feedback! Customer feedback is very valuable as it helps us to evaluate our processes and make plans for improvement. We apologize for the frustration and confusion. As you mentioned, we are working on making it easier to access the help videos and guides. Currently we have a knowledge base filled with help articles: SutiHR Knowledge Base Please note that we also have Account Managers available for additional training if needed. You also mentioned about the ability to enter in the number of hours worked for the day. This feature has been added to the timesheets. We¿d be happy to setup a time discuss and review with you.

Lorena from CAF Outdoor Cleanining

Industry: Chemicals

Lots of things to do in this platform!

I have used it and like it, (not love it yet)

Pros

you can have pretty much all your information, culture, recruiting, and payroll in one platform.

Cons

I wish it will have more easy use of time sheets. It does not allow to use without having to have a specific set time.

Reasons for Choosing SutiHR

It was the best for the use we want it

Reasons for Switching to SutiHR

we needed something were we can implement all of the jobs we currently have

Sage from Canuvo

SutiHR

I didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.

Pros

The software has a lot of functionality Customer service Cost

Cons

There is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.

Thien from DPMS Inc

A Simple Solution for Small Businesses

We've implemented SutiHR as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide attractive interface as other products we demo, SutiHR has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.

Pros

SutiHR has a great team of support for users, and constantly updating the product to have better features. Very straight forward interface and made ready step-by-step user guides.

Cons

As with all software, there are many areas to improve. SutiHR team has been working hard to do just this as demand arise. It is not for large size company, and the workflow is simple. If your expectation of HR system is an ERP, then this is not for you.

Shalonda from Vaxcare Corp

Suti

It was very great while i used it and never had any issues with it.

Pros

It's user friendly able to find what you need

Cons

There was nothing i didn't like about the software.

Management decision

Tiffany from Sunserve

SutiHR Works

I am able to write down my times when and go back to Suti when I am too busy or I forget to clock in and out. There are friendly reminders to review time sheets and evaluations that I might over look. Suti helps to keep me organized.

Pros

SutiHR is dependable and easy to navigate.

Cons

The only problem I had was in the beginning and that was saving my password.

Christopher from Recovery Point WV

Recovery Point WV

I was very pleased with the performance of the website and the app. Suti met all of the needs of our companies different payroll needs. I highly recommend Suti to anyone considering it for their company!

Pros

Simplicity of the app made all of our time stamp and payroll needs very easy!

Cons

If there was one thing I had to select it would be the multilevel approvals.

LISSET from SunServe

Suti is excellent

I have been able to manage my staff and my own work better with Suti. Suti is an excellent software.

Pros

I like that it keeps track of worked hours, leave time, and when performance evaluations are due.

Cons

I do not dislike anything. Suti is a very useful software.

Reasons for Switching to SutiHR

This was a better program.

JESSICA from APS PHARMACY

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Cons

What I like least about this software is that you have to go under personal info change request to make a time-sheet adjust. Why not just have a tab that says time-sheet adjust.

Laura from Recovery Point

Great

Pros

Time off is easy to schedule and keep track of. Team time off calendar is helpful as well when scheduling for time off.

Cons

Session expired notice every single time I try to sign on even though I sign out every time is very annoying and unnecessary.

Alisha from Revovery Point

Getting paid and seeing my time off balances and performance

Pros

It was fast easy and convenient. Have not experienced any glitches

Cons

I can’t find any. I have not had any bad experiences with the Suti Hr program and I have been using it for a year and a half.

Amy from Recovery Point West Virginia

Great product

SutiHR is a great product to help keep track of time worked and earned time off. Wouldn’t want to switch to any other product.

Pros

I love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints at this time.

Carla from Recovery Point WV

Outstanding

SutiHr was outstanding from the time of interest, to implanting the product. Their latest improvements of the system are excellent. Their customer service reps are amazing. They are able to handle any questions and concerns. Very Happy Customer

Pros

User friendly, variety of modules. Employees were able to adjust to using the system quickly.

Cons

Integrating other payroll systems. However, the ability to create reports make up for what is lacking.

Rebecca from Aps pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Suti review

Pros

It keeps track of everyone's birthdays making it easier to wish everyone a Happy Birthday.

Cons

It doesn't let you edit the time off. Like you have to cancel and go back and and start all over.

Brian from Recovery Point West Virginia

Great product for mid level companies

Suti helps eliminate payroll padding, or forging. this program holds its users accountable.

Pros

The ease of access, from both desktops and phones. The ap is very easy to use.

Cons

Had quite a few bugs. however, they were corrected.

Keith from CRRC Sifang America

Setup, design specific to our needs was great! They pointed out things that we hadn't thought of.

This system allowed a 1 person HR dept. to function and meet most of our companies needs.

Pros

The simplicity of the system. Our employees (some of whom are from another country), have been able to get in and figure out how to use the system on their own without much training.

Robert from Recovery Point of Huntington

Great Software

Pros

The Ease of use. Being able to clock in and out on my phone along with requesting days.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the fact that you have to be set a certain times to clock in and out.

July 2016

Mareeka from VaxCare

July 2016

Great Customer Service!

The Customer Support Team is AWESOME! They are always willing to make updates to enable features to help our daily workflow. They take time to make sure we have what we need and work to make improvements daily.

Pros

The Dashboards & Reporting tools are very efficient and useful.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit confusing to figure out how to use new features without asking a lot of questions or reading through the guides.

Mathew from CAF outdoor cleaning

Good stuff

Pros

It is really easy to use, i like the vacation tracking functionality

Cons

It may be a little over ladened with feature. some things are hard to find

Lisa from SunServe

Industry: Mental Health Care

SUTI Review by a clinician.

makes life easier, concrete method of documenting hours worked, as well as vacation days used and accrued.

Pros

Easily navigated, makes it possible to track hours worked, vacation and sick days.

Cons

No issues with using this software. Sometimes the date needs to be refreshed more than once when entering time in and times out.

Robert from Non-profit organization

Industry: Alternative Medicine

SutiHR

Sometimes you can clock in and it doesn't always register.

Pros

It's very easy to use once you are trained.

Cons

Without knowledge of the system it can seem very complicated.

Carlee from Recovery point west virginia

Great software

Pros

I like how everything is accessible from the main screen and it’s easy to clock in and out

Cons

I really have no complaints at this time for this software

Corina from Recovery Point West Virginia

Easy

I could easily check on my timesheet and it has a mobile app which is nice.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and understand.

Cons

There are more options than necessary I think

Travis from Healthcare

Overall good product

Works great for employees but can be difficult for upper management

Pros

Easy to read dashboard that’s give all essential data in one screen

Cons

Each employee has a specific time shift that is assigned to them if actual clock time differs you will be automatically clocked out leaving a hassle for the hr department

Robyn from Americas Health Group

Love Suti!

Great experience, definitely looking to broaden what we use with them.

Pros

I love how simple it is! It has field for things I wouldn't even think of! The customer service is great, quick responses always.

Cons

I love everything about Suti, I do wish certain field names could be edited but we make it work!

Michael from SunServe

User friendly

Pros

This software is very easy to use and is great for management to keep track of employees time sheets and time off.

Cons

Sometimes when we don't have answers, we have to wait for our HR director to contact.

Daniel from Advantage Router Systems, inc.

Many features, but not too intuitive

Users can see their PTO at a glance. Reporting for timecards is working well.

Pros

Range of features and reporting is impressive.

Cons

Many functions are not intuitive. User interface could use an overhaul for ease of navigating.

Bernard from Recovery Point WV

Suti HR

It was very easy to learn and use

Pros

Easy to use, it was my first experience using it when I started this job and it was so easy to learn.

Cons

Sometimes it takes to long to get approval for pto, after it times out

Joshua from Recovery Point WV

SutiHR Use

No major problems. Works efficiently and consistently.

Pros

Easy to use. Friendly, open, and self explanatory interface.

Cons

Occasional problems with shifts that run over into the new week. Easily fixed with an email.

Christa from Recovery Point West Virginia

Clock in/out

Overall this software is convenient and easy to use. It's just got a few glitches.

Pros

Over all pretty simple. I like where you can put extra information.

Cons

Reloading the entire page before making a selection.

Gary from SunServe

SutiHR Review

great way to track attendance and time off

Pros

it is very easy to use with great tracking of time off features.

Cons

N/A I have not had any difficulties with the program.

Latischa from Recovery point west virginia

Great service

Its great to keep track of my hours daily and weekly. My time off and so much more.

Pros

Easy and convenient to use. Self- explanatory for the most part.

Cons

Sometimes it will not let me log out on my phone

Amy from Recovery point west virginia

Industry: Facilities Services

Great

It is easy to access my work file

Pros

That I can easily clock in on my phone and be able to see my time off

Cons

That it sometimes takes a minute in order for me to get logged in

Zachary from Recovery point of huntington

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

It keeps track of my timesheet and it is very accessible and easy to use

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about using auto hr

Laura from Eclipse Automation

Review of Recruitment Tab

I am primarily responsible for the Recruitment section of Suti so I do not have knowledge of the other options within Suit yet. My responses are solely based on the recruitment function.

Pros

It seems to have a cloud based function to it however we are still getting the particulars of our version set-up, so although we are currently running into issues i believe that the navigation of the software will be smooth.

Cons

Recruitment Function 1) Anytime we want to make changes to functions we have to call/email suti. It would be nice for one of our administrators to have that ability. (ie. changing the hiring managers selection in the requisition tab to allow two managers to be selected) 2) The formatting of the job requisitions and postings is very frustrating. I have been told that it is HTML compatible however the spacing, formatting etc. are all inconsistent and not easy to modify. 3) When posting to indeed, it would be nice if it actually linked up to our company indeed account.

Unknown.

Emily from RPC

Pros

I can check my timesheet daily. Also, my PTO is always up to date

Cons

Sometimes it doesn’t allow me to properly clock out.

Teresa from Recovery Point Charleston

Practical

Overall great

Pros

Ease of use. Functional really like Suti

Cons

Too many tabs. Had to search a little for information

Great Platform for HR

It has been a challenge for sure, to learn everything but it has help us a lot as well.

Pros

This program is great, it has everything that HR department needs, from employee information, up to recruiting and onboarding.

Cons

It is a bit hard to navigate. Can not jump from one thing to another. I wish we could add more fields under the personal information, if we required more information or details we need to create a task/form for employee to fill out.

Stephen from VaxCare Corporation

SutiHR Review

No problems to note. When speaking to your representatives, they are informative and helpful. Website gives me all the info I need. I enjoy your product.

Pros

The website has all the information I am looking for.

Lynda from Catholic Crosscultural Services

My feedback

Still getting used to navigating and finding where to go for certain features.

Pros

It is pre-programmed to automatically enter and calculate hours worked for staff. Birthdays and anniversaries calendar. Contact and medical information.

Cons

Missing link to Medical Insurance coverage and RRSP plan.