• Pros

• "It is so very user-friendly and saves a considerable amount of time in end to end recruitment cycle. It has simplified the work to a larger extent and it has been a great ride so far...."

• "I love how it caught viruses other programs didn't, and I like it so much I made it my active protection and paid for it."

• "I use it everyday and It’s easy to use once you figure out the different functions! You can see all the resumes and the time the person applied and you can put the resume in different folders"

• Cons

• "I personally liked it but management (the people in charge of the budget) opted for a different service that had more features such as automatic email campaigns."

• "Although it was so so easy to use, the software was very expensive. My boss wan't too happy with that though (but I told her all the good things that come with it!!)."

• "The filtering options could be improved upon, as sometimes they don't produce the results intended. Other than that, it's a great tool in Recruiting. "

Browse Talentstream Recruit Reviews

Sujata from Artech Information Systems

Best job portal

I use career builder daily and it's a fantastic tool to search non technical professional.

Pros

I use this job portal daily. It is easy to use in short a user friendly product.It also helps the recruiter with the similar job titles which helps in the search.

Cons

The advance search of this portal should be improved

Great system, great ease of use and functionality but lacks candidates to make it worth it

It was a great system, and we enjoyed using it, but after working on it for some time, we realized it did not provide a better solution than or other systems and it was too expensive to be worth keeping.

Pros

It has a great interface, it is easy to learn and use, fast load times, and a lot of different easy action on every page is easy to work on a team, and make sure that everyone is always on the same page.

Cons

Even though everything works perfectly, tracking and managing the people on the system when it comes to the pool of candidates and the amount of them that come through the postings it becomes an expensive system since it does not give the return for the investment since it's lacking on hits from local and available candidates.

Reasons for Choosing Talentstream Recruit

The price offered, and a great sales pitch.

Reasons for Switching to Talentstream Recruit

It was better when it came to managing, usage, teamwork, and notes on the system but it did not provide the same amount of visibility to our brand and positions, neither did it provide the same return for the investment.

Frantz from JP Consulting Group

CareerBuider Works

I think the CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking tools is great on many levels. When I first started using it, the industry was different, now I find myself using for certain post.

Pros

I discover CareerBuilder to be simple, solid, and give sufficient data, that doesn't cause you to feel like you have burned through your time, subsequently adding to your as of now stress.

Cons

Evidently, anybody can see my resume and data however I have no security. Surely checks that the applicant is qualified. Profession Builder doesn't.

Reasons for Switching to Talentstream Recruit

Cost and Screening Process scared me but I still use the account.

Tiffany from IMCS Group

New "upgraded" system is useless

Felt sort of like we were tricked into signing back up to be honest. After another account manager took over out account we had a much better customer service experience, but product quality was just not worth keeping our subscription

Pros

The only pro after they changed their entire product is that we still had access to the old search dashboard for a little while. I believe that feature has been removed.

Cons

They have a good idea, but the execution fails completely. In their new system, they attempt to incorporate social sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, etc.) into search results when sourcing. But there is no way to ensure this new expanded pool of candidates are even looking for a job. They could have simply changed their employment information on Facebook or accidently clicked on their CareerBuilder app, and it populates them as a new job seeker. So much time wasted on people not looking for new opportunities. Also kept populating resumes that has NOTHING to do with the Boolean string or keyword entered (Boolean strings and keywords that worked just fine on other job boards). I'll stop there, because the ability to find relevant candidates who are open to a discussion about new opportunities are the two most basic needs of every recruiter, and CareerBuilder, in my experience at least, met neither.

Reasons for Choosing Talentstream Recruit

We had used both in the past and had a better experience with CareerBuilder. We were unaware that CareerBuilder had changed it's entire product before reactivating our subscription.

Chris from Human Resources

easy to use, has all you need

I found it easy to use and great for keeping candidates and workflow organized.

Pros

worked well in conjunction with the job board/resume search feature.

Blake from Midwest Tungsten Service

Industry: Mining & Metals

Similar to Indeed or Monster if you've ever used them

It performed decently -- we published a job ad and received applications. We subsequently followed up and CareerBuilder helped us manage the process virtually.

Pros

The UI is similar to other career websites like Indeed or Monster.com. Different types of people visit different sites and you can get your job ad out in front of a different type of audience than Indeed.

Cons

It shares the same issues as other similar platforms whereas most of the applicants aren't seriously interested in your job -- they're just applying to apply. As long as you don't believe the platform will be a recruitment silver bullet, you'll do fine.

Reasons for Choosing Talentstream Recruit

We've used all of them -- each has its own pros and cons.

Chad from Eight Eleven Group

Most Results for Recruiting

Overall this tool is great and the most used Job Board in our business. We are within the staffing space and without access to CareerBuilder we would not be successful.

Pros

The number of results/candidates that CareerBuilder has is what stands this tool out compared to others. Also, the user-friendliness of the UI is positive. The website is very easy to use and provides plenty of potential applicants. The filtering is also great and the candidates seem to be up to date for the most part.

Cons

There is not any vetting of candidates or resumes. You will get a large number of duplicate candidates or resumes. Also, there are a lot of shops that post generic resumes that do not have any contact information. I wish that CB required at least a active phone number or email address.

Nicholas from Jacobs Creative Services

Great free suite of career-building opportunities

Just as simple as the competition, which is good! Easy apply makes the process quick and easy.

Pros

Super-easy to get your profile set up and linked with sites like LinkedIn and others. Daily emails with openings makes job hunting a breeze.

Cons

Like any platform, the professional help comes at quite the cost. I know it’s not a charity, but too expensive for people without a job!

I use them all!

Who Doesn't Love CareerBuilder?

Pros

CareerBuilder is my go-to job board! It holds an acceptable number of candidates if you're running out of options.

Cons

It can be a challenging sometimes if you're assigned to recruit for an executive level position. Probably it's a matter of using the appropriate search string.

Edmundo from Dane Street LLC

No enough job options to choose

Pros

I like how they categorize all job industries and also categorizing jobs by state. The "career advice" option also helps if you want to read some tips on job hunting.

Cons

The filter function is not always accurate. I keep on receiving emails that are not my field of profession. Not enough job recommendations.

Shaun from Retail/Self-Employed

Industry: Fund-Raising

The new Careerbuilder is awesome!

I am overall impressed by the redesign and overall ease of use in regards to Careerbuilder. I had previously left due to the glitches that were not addressed on the site, but now I shall further continue to use this service. It's free and the site does a good job of networking a person out there and highlighting their resume to employers.

Pros

Finally, Careerbuilder has ironed out all the glitches that it previously was struggling with in the past. The beauty of this site is the fact it offers "Easy Apply" which you can " One-click" apply to most jobs once your resume is posted. One thing I do love about Careerbuilder is the fact that they do a great job of marketing out your resume to larger audiences. There is an option to apply to "job recommendations" that the site offers, in which you can apply to like 15 jobs at once that are similar to the one you originally applied too.

Cons

It may take a quick adjustment to get used to the new interface but otherwise, the transition can be smooth after spending some time with it. Before there was terrible glitches in the past and it's great to see that they are no longer affecting my job search.

Becca from WilsonHCG

Applicant Tracking Done Right

For my business, and personal time to fill on requisitions, CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking has been pretty awesome. I find that I am still finding the candidates I wish to target without the use of multiple systems, without extra stress, and tons of time/effort spent. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone working in meticulous hiring practices, as it has been essential to my everyday sourcing needs.

Pros

I feel that ease of use is the most attractive feature about CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking. As someone who is very much used to utilizing multiple different platforms to source on a daily basis, the ability to use this one singularly and still find many of the same potential candidates I would across several others is fantastic. I feel like this gives me "time back in my day," something that my company highly values and pushes wherever possible.

Cons

I will say that of all applicant tracking systems/mining sites, this one presents as a little clunky. While the resume database is expansive and finding different candidates through boolean strings is efficient, it's not the most visually appealing site in the same regard. The information could be presented in a more streamlined way, similarly to Indeed, and I think that would make it slightly more user friendly. Quite honestly though, there isn't a whole lot of negative in the use of this software.

Stefan from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Career builder - Your go to portal for all your recruitment needs!

Career Builder is a good search engine and research tool for employers/recruiters that have to supply towards the every increasing demand of the business market. It also helps me reach alot of candidates that do not apply through other sources that we currently use. Greatly Recommended despite a few cons.

Pros

I have been using this portal to screen candidates and the best feature to use here is you can refine your search based on the number of years for the skill you are looking for or the industry that you need them to come from. They also have a huge data base that in turn gives you a huge lot of qualified candidates to pick from. You also receive a decent number of responses from candidates since the notification feature helps you keep track of all the activity on this portal.

Cons

There are not too many but i do come across the part where I run out of the number of Job postings on the portal and then have to buy more postings. They also have a daily limit on the number of resumes you can view in a day. Also another con but i know that this will only get better depending on the plan you choose to buy. The portal does not allow you to bulk send resume to review later. You will have to flip them one by one which is just time consuming.

Christopher from Nesco Resource LLC

Career Builder Applicant Tracking System is Phenomenal

This software utilizes the top of the line industry technology to help recruiters and job seekers attain positive results in the staffing industry. I am very impressed with the overall ease of use, and results given when you are properly trained on the system.

Pros

This software helps with tracking, applicant processing and sourcing, as well as the capabilities of utilizing their own drug screening and background check services. Overall, I really like the many uses of its technology and functionality, and the ease of use when properly trained. They have in house training seminars and support and everything that has to do with technical support is easily available and ready to help you in the job searching, and recruiting functions.

Cons

Some of the systems many technical and support systems have glitches every once in a while, which is common to applicant tracking systems these days. There is a lot to learn and usage could be problematic if you are not trained properly on this system. The cost is also fairly steep with it's competitors. But honestly, you do get what you pay for with additional helpful features.

Devita from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

CareerBuilder was an easy, unique and amazing website. It givesi wanted me a lot of options.

This search engine has helped me search most of my resumes over the years. It has also given me ease to contact resumes that I find fit for the job. I also like the filters which help narrow down the resumes i eventually see. I mostly always recommend CareerBuilder to my connects.

Pros

The Career Builder website was very easy to navigate, and search for jobs in my area, and had more choices available in a reasonable distance from my home. I also, like the friendly but simple layout of the website. An improvement would perhaps be adding an extensive add-on that helped out with both cover letters and resumes and make it so it is easy to make cover letters specific to certain jobs.Overall it is not entirely different from other sites but it's always wonderful.

Cons

the least i like about the website is that you cannot quick view the resume to be sure enough to open it since it is all about the views. Also the filter for years of experience can sometimes give you not so relevant results. It would be nice to have more precise results.

So far, so good!

So far, so good. Careerbuilder is one of the job boards we are currently using. So far, I'm finding lots of qualified candidates here.

Pros

Great interface and easy to use. It has a feature wherein you can create a template and save it so that on your job postings, you can simply use the saved templates. I love the idea that you can open each candidate that you sourced into different tabs-other job board doesn't have this feature. It would allow you to multi task and view all the candidates by simply changing tabs. Plus, it allows you to filter candidates using keywords - you can use boolean search, location-you can select a radius, duration or length of employment - so you can choose from entry level to expert, employment visa status - this will save you from contacting not qualified candidates, and many more.

Cons

Some of the candidates information are incomplete. Like visa status, target pay. I think it will be best if they have these as requirement to fill before a candidate can submit their resume. So that, it will allow the recruiters to contact the right candidates. They should maximize the good features.

Jesenia from Independence University

I love it so much I bought it

I used the free version and AVG together for the longest time and ended up paying for this one for active protection (it catches viruses while I use it instead of only when I run scans) because it seemed to catch more problems.

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything that other anti-virus does better.

Reasons for Switching to Talentstream Recruit

Malwarebytes seemed to catch more viruses.

My number one!

This is a 10 rating software because of its functionality. Amazing!

Pros

Im a Recruiter and Career Builder is my Best Budd. I use it everyday to look for available candidates and it never let me down. It really helps me do my job. Thousands or even millions of people are using this software everyday around the world and it really do its job. It always gives me what Im looking for and Im really amaze how this software exceed my expectations. A really useful software and its surely a great investment.

Cons

Using Boolean commands to look for candidates is hard to master at first. It will really take time for you to master using the Boolean string but its surely worth it

Erin from NWF

Expensive for what you get

Really great options and build ones to find the right high level candidate.

Pros

I love some of the tools to help thin down applicants especially on the higher up positions. Give great options that help to narrow down candidates and speed up finding the right one.

Cons

It is almost too cumbersome. Easier to use a software with less options and does not take so long to set up each open positions that is entry level. When you get over 100 applicants off Indeed for free in just 24 hours it is a waste of time to use this for entry level positions.

Good volume of resumes/candidates, ease of use

Pros

I found that it provides a strong source for a pipeline of candidates. From postings we are able to track and organize candidates to specific jobs and everyone in our company has real time status of recruiting. We have made a lot of hires from the site and plan to continue using it in the futurel. What do you dislike?

Cons

Too many unqualified people for higher level/ more technical jobs Not great for the IT positions. I find that I spend a lot of time reviewing underqualified resumes to find the matches. Customer service is ok, very hands off, which has it's pros and cons. They do not offer a lot of assistance unless you ask for it.

Best tool for sourcing

Pros

1. This is one major job board we used for sourcing candidates from Commercial, IT, engineering and all types of industry. If you are trained how the system works, you can maximize all possibilities of connecting with a candidate 2. If by sourcing traditionally does not work for you, try recruitment edge. It is awesome. CB as we call it, partners with other platform where you can expand your search with eligible candidates wiyh qualitis that you are looking for 3. All in one tool, you can save and email candidates.

Cons

If you are not familiar with the ins and outs of the platform, then better get a training. A lot of possibilities happens if you know how to navigate though this process.

Kayla from Aerotek

CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking Review

My overall experience with CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking is that it has a ton of qualified candidates to filter through and it helps with my job overall tremendously.

Pros

What I like most about CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking Review is the ease of the software. As a recruiter, I use this software every single day to find candidates for my clients and it is a very easy software to use.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the preview section. I would like it to be easier for me to preview a resume and be able to toggle back to the resumes/candidates easier.

Building Careers with CareerBuilder

Reviewing resumes and applications are faster with CareerBuilder. The software is user friendly, time saver, and best job board in searching for candidates with niche skills.

Pros

I like how I can easily view and search candidates and manage job postings. Filters are my favorite as it allows me to look for candidates that are tailor fit to what I am searching for.

Cons

Not something I would say I dislike but more of recommend. I highly suggest to make the visa status mandatory for users when they're creating a profile so it'll be easier for recruiters to track it.

A lot of reading

It worked well with Taleo. It supported our multiple sites. It also made all recruiters and HR specialist be more specific with titles and details of the position which really helped overall.

Pros

The program talks with Taleo so it made it a great function for recruiting. Once a position was open in Taleo, it was listed on CareerBuilder. The support system was awesome as well.

Cons

There was a lot training and follow up e mails that I didn't pay a great deal attention to until I needed it. Too much to read without a reason.

Career Builder:Builds careers on both sides

Pros

This is one the most reliable job boards I have ever used. Simple and efficient would be the two words that would come to mind. It makes finding candidates easy, regardless of what position you are working on. Having that mental note that you can find someone qualified regardless if you are working on a white collar job or a blue collar job makes recruiters like me somehow breathe easier. Career builder not only allows you to help people find jobs but it also allows you to yours as well as a recruiter.

Cons

The accuracy of location, whenever I search for around 20miles, I do get people that are 30miles away.

Simply the BEST

With CareerBuilder, finding top talent is made easy!

Pros

What I like the most about CareeeBuilder is that it's very straightforward. As a recruiter, there are a lot of things that I need to consider when searching for candidates and its features are very helpful in getting the right leads.

Cons

There were some days when we were not able to access CB but this was handled flawlessly by their customer support team.

Naomi from TruGrits Food Truck LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Using CareerBuilder

Pros

The thing I like most about applicant tracking is the notifications. I like being notified every time someone applies for the job that I posted instead of having to stay close to my computer and monitor the site.

Cons

There aren't too many applicants that use careerbuilder so I guess I would say that the applicant pool isn't broad enough.

Seema from Yasmesoft

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

User Interface Alignment keeps all bulk information in order and provide easy navigation

This is the ultimate One-Stop-Shop for the latest high quality resumes for every client's need and requirements. Every recruiter should use this TOOL. CareerBuilder is ultimate recruitment tool that has the ultimate original quality resumes. I would recommend everyone to go for CareerBuilder. This is every recruiter's one-stop-shop for high quality resume to meet every client's need and requirement.

Pete from HomeActions | IndustryNewsletters

Used this tool to keep abreast of jobs applied to.

Great job-search software allowing an easy way to apply for jobs and track application process.

Pros

Easy to use service allowing instant notification of application process. I have applied to many firms and this platform is able to track all with ease.

Cons

Better and more filtering options would help reduce job opportunities which do not fit my criteria or location.

Sources a lot of candidates in a list format.

Pros

The boolean search function allows me to be very specific with who and what i am sourcing on. I utilize the and and or statements the most when it relates to technologies.

Cons

Seeing repeat candidates names. It always seems to be the same few names every time I log on. I would like to see more and new talent on the site.

Joshua from Robert half

Careerbuilder review

The software could improve its search functions for recruiters

Pros

The software is user friendly which enables many candidates to apply to open job postings.

Cons

The software is not that user friendly for recruiters. It is hard to easily come up with refined lists of recent candidates when searching by functional job role.

Sarah from Nesco Resource

CareerBuilder

Pros

I like that you can search for candidates by their employment status (ie: green card, U.S. citizen, EAD, etc.)

Cons

I don't like that you can't specify what type of Bachelors/Associates degree you are looking for. (ie: business administration or accounting)

Laurie from Colonial Life

Hiring the Right Person Just Got Easier!

CareerBuilder is definitely making it easier and more efficient for me to source, screen and track candidates. I feel good about working with such a well-established brand!

Pros

So far I am very impressed with the robust sourcing and tracking options in CareerBuilder. I'm able to review resumes easily and send mass mailings to multiple candidates, which saves me a lot of time!

Cons

The biggest frustration I have encountered is a lack of formal training on how to maximize the effectiveness of the service, but this may be an issue internal to my company rather than a CareerBuilder issue. The second issue I've had that does not seem to have a fix is the inability to sort candidates by the last date their online profile was updated. I am seeing candidates whose information was current as of 2006, and this is preventing me from quickly finding candidates who have just posted their resumes and are looking urgently for work.

Company-wide decision, not mine

Nicole from The insurance group

Good applicant tracking software

Pros

It’s a good application tracking platform, but the interface tends to get finicky on the desktop version. Lots of free features and great for team of recruiters

Cons

Sometimes the software bugs affect the applicant tracking system itself.

Harris from USA-Recruiting.com

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

One solution for all the recruitment need.

Pros

Career builder Application tracking is best for getting the best resumes/ candidates in bulk for the recruitment. Also the CB edge feature is fantastic in it that can even able to provide the email of the passive candidates.

Cons

Sometimes, it provides 2-3 profiles of the same candidates in different locations. So that should be merged and only the updated profiles must be shown while searching for the profile.

Being recruiter

All in all it was a great experience and still can do better as there is always scope of growing.

Pros

Very easy ,simple and also it saves a lot of time, CB is really doing well and giving a great competition to its competitors, no doubt its the best currently.

Cons

Just a couple of things that all the software's have a issue with that is the lagging problem and at times after update a bit difficult to understand it.

Monica from Ultimate Software

CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking

Pros

Best thing about CareerBuilder is the ability for them to integrate with many different applicant tracking systems. Being able to have a file feed from your applicant tracking system in order to automatically send the posting over to CareerBuilder is a great benefit. They have been around for a while and there is great value in having your postings on their site to assist in bringing in great talent to your organization.

CareerBuilder:Quality Candidates

the product is good, easy to use and has a lot of candidates. I get to hire a lot of candidates from this platform so I use it everyday

Pros

-easy to use -you can filter your search -you can get accurate candidates that you are looking for by using boolean search -a lot of resume and candidates that I can get from this platform

Cons

- most of the numbers on the candidates profile are either not working or wrong number -

Irum from ISN Corp

Industry: Government Relations

CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking

The software is very easy to use.

Pros

The software allows records the progress and process among candiates, the cadidate pool and report building and the to do list is very helpful.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Nanditha from Machaon Diagnostics

Simply amazing!!

I used this software to screen for internship applications and it made my life so so easy!! Absolutely love this and would recommend this to every recruiter!!

Pros

I have used Carrier Builder Applicant Tracking when I helped recruit interns at WSU. It is simply an amazing software, where everything is streamlined and perfectly organized. It made my life so much easier!!

Best Applications Management Software

The software has helped us streamline, unify and integrate our overall hiring system. This way, its saves us a lot of time and bring efficiency in our hiring process.

Pros

The software has unique features. It helps search a lot of applications in few clicks. Above all, the software has excellent key filters. Its filters relating to educations, qualifications and particularly locations helps a lot to select right candidates.

Cons

The software cost is very high. In addition, it requires a lot of staff training to go along with continuous changes in the software.

Kian from MicroSourcing

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

CareerBuilder is a one stop shop for finding the right candidates

It helped us find the right candidates for every openings we have!

Pros

It has a huge amount of candidate pool, perfect for any job openings you have

Cons

CareerBuilder is expensive. Given the huge pool, it is still worth the spend

ely from Expert Staffing

CareerBuilder Review

Pros

finding candidates easily respond and reach candidates easily search resumes easily

Cons

some resumes I find are out of date or the employee is no longer in search of a job.

Strong search capabilities

Great experience! The search capability is really strong! Definitely one of the top five candidate searching portals.

Pros

After working for a busienss process outsourcing company whose main client was CareerBuilder we used the CareerBuilder portal to search and track applicants for 2 main industries: health and engineering. It worked superbly! The strongest and most important feature it has is the search capabilities, you can get pretty granular, especially with location allowing to search by mile radius within specific areas.

Cons

It does have quite a few bells and whistles, so expect at least a slight learning curve. If you're absolutely new to this portal, you will have to spend a fair amount of time in order to completely adopt it into your workflow. Once you get a hang of all of its buttons and features, it's smooth sailing from there.

Georgina from Giorgi's Child Care

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Surprised

It has been a good experience. Starting off with the above-mentioned irritation but made a very impressive turn-around.

Pros

CareerBuilder popped up, like many of the job search apps do, as I was looking for applicable jobs. I went ahead and signed up, built a filter and put the app to work. Wow! Some of the most appropriate open jobs begin coming into my search. Such so that I now consider CareerBuilder to be one of my "go-to" resources.

Cons

I originally didn't like that it just popped up when I clicked on a job for a specific company. I don't like this with any of the job search apps. This one turned out okay but I still don't like it when this happens.

Reasons for Switching to Talentstream Recruit

I could get much more exact and appliable matches from the filters in CareerBuilder than on Hospitality Online.

jennifer from Expert Staffing

Career Builder

Great tool and easy to use

Pros

Great way to find candidates quick and easy for my positions

Cons

probably the security questions when logging in

Good product

It is amazing

Pros

Updated and available resume are available who are best fit.

Cons

Sometime shows irrelevant resume which does not match

Yolonda from Home Decor

Career builder

Pros

This is a tracking software. You can do applications on career builder and track the progress of the application on this software.

Cons

I don't like the fact that you have to do applications just on career builder and that this particular software is just for taking career builder

Sarah from Adecco

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

We are able to keep track of applicants and have a pool by going back to older offers

Pros

Cons

Maybe more clarity when publishing an offer, but honestly it’s very easy to work with! And the more you use it the more you get better

Neha from Former campus ambassador at e-cell, IIT Kharagpur

Use it for finding the fit candidate for recruitment purpose, I prefer it for non It requirements specially when the client need someone with low experience level

Pros

Easily sort the candidates depending upon the year of experience and other similar filter tools.

Cons

Data pool is low, only the candidates who upload there resume are available. Also there is no authencity about the data available.