Talos Reviews

4.63 / 5 (43)

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Easy to navigate around for all information. Setting up reports is really useful."

• "It's easy to use and the support from the internal team is phenomenal. "

• "Simple & easy to use. Reliable and does what we need it to do."

• Cons

• "Only thing i can think of is the lack of being able to have an email notification for when a data capture is completed. "

• "May be not as "hospitality friendly" as some other softwares."

• "Difficult to edit templates - would like a feature where this could be done more easily."

Browse Talos Reviews

Ronnie from Farmfoods Ltd

Simple, powerful and reliable platform backed up with fantastic ongoing support.

A fantastic team to work with from junior to senior level, account managers to technical developers. Positive can-do approach to any challenges that come up.

Pros

Simple & easy to use. Reliable and does what we need it to do.

Cons

It's not a completely bespoke set up so there are are some features that are unnecessary for our needs and some minor tweaks that we would make if it was. With that said you're not paying for a completely bespoke system here and the team have made a number of changes and custom development as far as practical for them to ensure the system continues to meet the needs of our business.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

Value for money, simplicity.

Response from 360 Resourcing Solutions

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the lovely review, it's lovely to hear that you've had excellent service from the team and would recommend Talos. We pride ourselves on providing the very best hiring features, whilst still being easy and intuitive to use - so your feedback will be really well received by both our developers and Talos support!

Jessica from UniCarriers UK Ltd

Industry: Machinery

A great product supported by passionate and proffessional people!

I was first introduced to Talos in a previous role (where I was not involved in the purchase decision or installation process). When I changed roles into my current role as HR Recruiter with UniCarriers I was stepping into a new role for the company which previously only ever used recruitment agencies. I straight away new an ATS system would be beneficial to this role and my first thought was 360. I contacted the rep (my previous account manager) and he was so helpful during the entire process. Talos has been a pivotal part to the direct hiring strategy and it has enabled us to cut our agency costs by £60,000 in the last 6 months already! I know that the more I use the software the more it will impact on the business in a positive way, especially as it is constantly evolving and new features and improvements are being introduced all the time.

Pros

What I like most bout Talos is that I find the software easy to use. The different features are relevant and make the hiring process much simpler and more effective. I like that you can keep track of all your vacancies, applicants, candidates, talent pool etc. all in one place. It helps me to provide a efficient service to my hiring managers and a professional and positive candidate journey to all our applicants.

Cons

You cannot amend your adverts once they have been posted, you have to ask the 360 team to make the amendment for you. This is not really a problem because the team at 360 are so quick at responding, however, it could be helpful if this option is available to the administrator of the software also.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

Definitely the customer service and the relationship and commitment from the account managers. The passion that the employees at 360 have for the product is infectious and I felt that they all genuinely have our business' best interests at heart, whereas the other companies/products took a more 'hard sell' approach which I found to be disingenuous. Also the cost of Talos, in comparison to the other products, meant that we were certainly getting great value for money!

Stella from Commercial Group

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Fantastic product and service

The best customer service I have ever received after purchasing a system. Always available to help with anything we have asked.

Pros

The ease of use Candidate experience is seamless Variety of features to manage candidates

Cons

Not being able to edit a job after it is posted

Reasons for Choosing Talos

Professional look, cost and communication from the company

Reasons for Switching to Talos

Previous system was too basic and no customer service available

Jack from NSF International

Industry: Public Safety

Very user friendly and great customer service

It is a great system that helps to track all candidates, and it is very user friendly/easy to use. The customer support is also excellent and the team are always happy to help me make the most of the system, and customize to my preferences where possible.

Pros

Visually it looks great, everything is very clear, and you know exactly where to click, very user friendly. I also like having customizable communication templates.

Cons

I would like to be able to list jobs that do not expire, that have the same functionality as normal adverts. We have contractor positions that are always open, so it would be good to be able to manage them in the same way as the normal job listings.

Catherine from Pavers Ltd

New ATS gone down well!

Reporting, although basic is really useful for providing quick summaries to senior people. The ease of use is great. The training provided was excellent and they definitely went above and beyond. Snags resolved quickly and always get a response. The front end websites they have created are fabulous, really listened to what we wanted.

Pros

Ease of use, quicker and more intuitive than the last ATS system we had. The interview booking module is a great time saver.

Cons

previous ATS could be bespoked to our needs but Talos is a box, however the box is always being developed and this will move things forward. The Requisition process is great from a governance perspective but i look forward to being able to bespoke it to our requirements which will happen later this year!

Reasons for Choosing Talos

No need for a intermediary posting platform so keeps costs down, all part of the capabilities of the system. People were personable, price was competitive.

Reasons for Switching to Talos

The previous provider was not able to keep up with our requirements and changes we wanted to make, it wasmore from a service perspective than a functional one we changed.

Talos Review

I think Talos will be very effective with recruiting the correct calibre of candidates for the organisation. I feel the installation has gone well, we have been kept in the loop with updates and received a high standard of support so far.

Pros

The Talos system looks user friendly, I like the features it has including the online support chat option, you have the option to report effectively, I like the way you can search and I also like the filter options. I am excited to use this new system in my organisation and I feel confident it what it can bring.

Cons

As the system is very new and I haven't started using yet in my day to day job I cant comment yet.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

The Head of Human Resources found this was the most effective recruitment system and would work well in our organisation.

Reasons for Switching to Talos

The cost mainly, and to get a better more proactive system in place.

Chris from Centrepoint

Talos experience from a medium sized UK charity organisation

Absolutely the best customer service I have received from a HR supplier. Have never felt like a "number" and even after 2 years our Account Management team are still providing really valuable insight and advice to make our recruitment experience better.

Pros

The applicant management trough each progression stage works really well and receives the most positive feedback from our users / recruiting managers, many of which struggled with our previous ATS. The performance of our adverts is significantly improved via the automatic postings on free resources such as Indeed, LinkedIn and our own website (which is hosted by 360/Talos as part of the ATS set up).

Cons

The requisition module needs to be updated to include more flexibility than the current hierarchy set up in the background allows, both in terms of choosing approving managers / levels of approval required and the set up of the fields to make them more customised/integrated with our internal language and needs.

Dave from We Buy Any Car Ltd

Webuyanycar.com

Great system and great service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have bene great, and they always action anything we need very quickly.

Pros

It is really easy to use, unlike other systems I have looked at that overcomplicate it where it is not needed. Also the SMS & video interview features are great and keep getting better with every update.

Cons

Some of the limitations within the system, but every time we come up with an idea that would work for us, Talos are usually already looking to develop the system to update it. They have made so mnay updates following our suggestions I lose count.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

Because the system does exactly what we want it to and more. I also think it gives the candidates a better experience than any other system I have encountered, and that's from a recruiters point of view as well as candidate point of view.

Response from 360 Resourcing Solutions

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Really pleased you're enjoying using the SMS and video interview features. Lovely feedback and I'll pass it on to our development team.

Yasmin from Western Global

Talos Review

Overall Talos is a great help for simplifying my recruitment process by having everything connected to one place, saving me time as i don't have to worry about posting a role in multiple locations this is all done within the system itself.

Pros

This software is simple to use, with the function to allow managers access to specific roles is great along with the ease of applicant tracking throughout the recruitment process and the ratings system.

Cons

The only area i wish there would be improvements is in the filtering of the applicants, for example being about to filter the location an applicant is based in to make it easier to reject those unsuitable

Response from 360 Resourcing Solutions

Replied January 2021

Thanks for your lovely review! Really pleased you're finding our integrated multi-poster saves you time. Thanks so much for your feedback, I'll make sure that it gets passed onto our development team as we're continually adding features to Talos.

Kathy from The Extracare Charitable Trust

Talos Review - Applicant Tracking System

A very positive experience and I couldn't imagine life without our ATR.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has the capacity for multi-users across an organisation. The application process is easier to manage and you can contact multiply candidates, arrange interviews on line, candidates can self select their interview times. The customer service from the team at 360 Resourcing is second to none, their advice and support is invaluable.

Cons

The interviewing module does not have a waiting room, but I believe the tech team are currently reviewing this.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

We chose Talos over a couple of other suppliers because it was so user friendly but also because of the level of service we could expect, which has been delivered consistently.

Jemma from Cotswold Inns & Hotels Ltd

Talos & 360 Resourcing Solutions

Even with the (reasonable) outlay costs of the Talos software we still managed to make a substantial saving on the recruitment costs to the previous year. It has helped push the 'working with us' part of our brand and therefore reduced the need of expensive recruitment agencies. Talos is a great and efficient piece of software. However it is the 360 Resourcing Solutions team that make it! Their ongoing dedication and support to our company and the constant development of the software to make sure it continues to fit our needs, is faultless!

Pros

The Talos software is very user friendly which makes the recruitment process for multiple sites with multiple hiring managers far less time consuming. It has completely streamlined our recruitment process from beginning to end. From the posting of a vacancy to multiple job boards with one upload to the interview booking, offering, hiring process and beyond.

Cons

The 'Agency Portal' section of the Talos software is not suitable if you have a reasonable sized PSL & a lot of vacancies to post out to that list. It is over complicated and clunky . As the number of candidate submissions increase the process becomes more time consuming than it should be. However 360 Resourcing Solutions as always, are proactive & supportive - and are working on the redevelopment of this section of the software.

Audrey from Wescot Credit Services Ltd

Talos

Excellent service to the business and candidates

Pros

Ease of use - user friendly for new employees and candidates

Cons

Nothing - installed within 2 companies i worked in

Customer service from supplier

Kate from Wey Education

Wey Education feedback

Really brilliant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Business Support Manager is excellent with providing support to us and answering any questions. He is very much an extended part of the HR team at Wey Education. He's always happy to arrange calls with us to check in on our requirements.

Pros

The software is easy to use for both us as a business but also applicants who apply via 360. It's really beneficial that the adverts get posted to a number of different job boards as well as being integrated to our Wey Education website. It saves us (HR team) time by only needing to post one advert it covers all areas. To view applications is straight forward and to progress candidates on e.g short listed, interviewing, hired etc is self explanatory. It's really beneficial we can communicate to applicants where it is all recorded in one place.

Cons

We have found that on the odd occasion some candidates applications aren't pulling through correctly, some are blank or missing information. Not many but we have found this.

Preeya from GRIND

Industry: Restaurants

360 - All round fabulous!

For us at GRIND, we found that when it came to choosing an ATS', we were spoilt to choice. What set 360 above the competitors was the incredible level of customer service paired alongside of the configuration & implementation. There is obviously a 'go above and beyond' attitude displayed by all reps at 360, and have been very appreciative of the team we have worked with.

Pros

The software could be used by anyone within the recruitment sector or wider group. It's an all round efficient system which allows you to preserve your Brand - something we value more than anything! We were trained on how to use the system and after one session, all 11 of our managers were able to run the system independently with complete confidence.

Cons

The initial configuration took a little while to implement (longer than anticipated) due to movements in both our team and 360's however, it was our first time implementing and ATS and feel that the extended time allowed us to ensure the system was implemented correctly.

Ben from Farrow & Ball

Talos

Representative at 360 Resourcing have been a great help with the implementation of the software and also any queries which may have come up during usage. Quick responses and friendly assistance. We've also managed to utilise Talos to work directly with our internal HR system to make our processes quicker and easier, which has been a great help.

Pros

Talos is probably the easiest and most efficient recruitment software I've used in my HR career. I worked on the implementation team to bring this into the business, as well as rolling it out to our line managers and the biggest thing that people like is the ease of use.

Cons

After using the software for just over a year, there isn't really anything I dislike or would change about it at this stage.

Robin from Washington Green Retail Ltd

Review of Talos

Helped to build a talent pool of candidates for the future as well as having all our vacancies and candidates in one location.

Pros

Helps to build a talent pool. Advertising package with the Talos system was very beneficial to us. Customer support is very strong.

Cons

doesnt highlight when people have applied previously.

advertising package and product

Danielle from SHC

Choose Talos!!

Pros

360 has made recruitment easy and effective. The team have always been incredibly helpful and quick with their responses, can make good recommendations, come up with solutions and provide in depth training. The system can be built to suit all sorts of needs and the reporting is excellent. The search by candidate tool is very helpful and the email templates make posting/notifying an applicant so quick.

Cons

Response from 360 Resourcing Solutions

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review and I really like your review title!! Really pleased you're enjoying using the reporting features and the email templates. I'll pass your comments on to our development team as they'll be delighted.

Mark from Homecare Independent Living

Excellent tool for our Recruitment Team

The experience is excellent - we are still tweaking things a few months in as our Account Manager wants to ensure we are getting the most out of the platform. We have been happy with it's interrogation with other recruitment boards and its overall ease of use.

Pros

This software brought down our candidates days in the process - this is because of how easy it is for a candidate to apply and also the ease of use from an admin side. The Talos team are very supportive and will try to ensure you are utilising the software to its maximum abilities.

Cons

The only downside was our onboarding was a bit slower than we would have hoped. We did ask for a lot to be done in a short amount of time and this was a factor but the team at Talos worked diligently to get everything done and we are very happy now. As I said it was just a small snag but the guys thoroughly made up for it and we are happy with the performance.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

We choose the product for ease of applying from a candidates point of view, its interrogation with recruitment boards and also video interviewing software.

Matt from Integral Powertrain

A very useful tool

Very good system for what we need.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to navigate round and uncomplicated functionality. Has automated the labour intensive parts of the application process and provided a great central location to store candidates for current roles and made them easy to find for future positions.

Cons

It is quite basic - which could also be a pro in many cases. We have had to request a number of additional features be added which we would expect to be basic functions e.g. putting an expiry date on adverts going on to our own website. The interview arranging function doesn't sync with outlook calendars so I have found it much quicker and easier to do this outside of the system.

Lisa from Haulfryn

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great support from the team

Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team. I started a new role recently and the team have been really supportive of updates we want to make to how we use the system, ensuring the HR team are trained well and overall ensuring we have a great system both internally but also for candidates and prospective candidates.

Pros

I recently joined Haulfryn where Talos was in place. The account support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team has been great. I've looked to make a number of changes to how we use the system that have all been accommodated.

Cons

There are a few aspects that it would be improved if we were able to make more changes to the systems directly ourselves, that said the team have been really helpful and quick to make changes needed.

Emma from Watergate Bay Hotel

Watergate Bay/Another Place The Lake

Good experience. Support team are very helpful/quick to respond

Pros

User friendly- lots of features available to make recruitment easier.

Cons

some times it takes a while to find what you are looking for.

very poor customer service

Craig from Briggs Equipment

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

360 ATS Implementation

The company have been brilliant from the start of this whole process, I would be more than happy to recommend 360 to other companies.

Pros

The software has helped formalise the recruitment process and ensure we have complete visibility of all roles that are currently being recruited in the business. The system has also reduced our administration time allowing for more proactive recruitment.

Cons

No negatives to report at this point - really happy with the system.

Reasons for Switching to Talos

We outgrew our previous system and needed something more robust.

Molly from Progeny

Intuitive software

Pros

The customer service and continuous support from Talos is brilliant. If you want to make any changes to progression stages, application forms, scorecards then you can quickly ask via live chat. The software is continuously developing and they listen to feedback from clients. I like how customisable all the progression stages are and that you can continue to make changes to the platform

Cons

The integration was difficult and took a while to get set up

iona from Swingers - the crazy golf club

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Talos!

Excellent overall!

Pros

I love the simplicity of this system but best of all the implementation was seamless and the ongoing support is second to none.

Cons

Was a little difficult to integrate into our HR system initially.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

The customer service and cost alongside a simple and usable system.

Kelly from GBA Services

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great system, helpful staff on hand

Really good system, easy to use. The dashboard is handy and makes things clear. The stages are good as you can clearly see where each candidate is up to in the process.

Pros

Really easy to use the system and clearly set out. Had the system for just under 1 year now and had a couple of updates improving the system, which is great.

Cons

There are no real negatives spring to mind. It sometimes takes a little while for CVs to show up when they have been sent by a candidate, it is not instant.

Adrina from Dalata Hotel Group

Group Talent Execuitve

Pros

It's easy to use and the support from the internal team is phenomenal.

Cons

At the moment, not much- everything is smooth.

Sarah from edyn

Talos & 360 Talent Partnership

We began the transition across to Talos in September last year. You have the full support of the tech team, Project Management team and your own Account Manager. They are on hand to support you through each step of the build, design, implementation and roll out. Great bunch of characters too!

Pros

Talos is easy to integrate, and the build was flexible as the team allowed us to customise the system around our processes, but also when suggesting features that didn't exist, these were designed and implemented. In theory, no ATS system has everything on your wish list - but you're onto a winner with Talos as the team are open to new ideas to improve the product.

Cons

It would be good to get an app built for the system, so you can access candidates on the go - really key for operational hiring managers!

Helen from Breezemount

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent

Pros

Cons

When there are system issues the Dev team / 360 are unresponsive to sorting anything out, other than saying the problem cannot be replicated by them.

Kate from Bents

Great ATS system

Great! Support team is very engaging and I’d highly recommend working alongside them.

Pros

Great for bulk recruitment Simple all set up so takes minutes to post a job Linked to your job credits Puts all accepted job interviews and cvs into your diary Front end-user experience is good and easy to apply

Cons

No back system (yet) so simple changes to your set up emails / adding new users can’t be done however this is in test mode and is coming soon. The set up of the system isn’t always the easiest however as it’s bespoke to you it’s worth the wait.

Reasons for Switching to Talos

Bulk assessment centres ability Ability to see timelines of candidates & where they are up too / communication between candidates on the system. Linked job board credits

Emily from Aspire Sussex Ltd

Great System

Incorporating this system with our recruitment process has streamlined the process and made it much easier to post vacancies track the applications and communicate with candidates. Our account director, provides great support and always responds promptly to any queries.

Pros

The system is great for keeping all applications stored in one place, for set time frames, ensuring that our recruitment process remains GDPR compliant.

Cons

We advertise on a couple of job boards that can't be posted to via the system, however we can manually add any applications received directly and therefore still manage to store the applications in the system.

Alex from Tai Tarian

Talos Review

Very good candidate and user experience . Streamlined the recruitment process

Pros

Ease of use for candidates and recruiting managers

Cons

Would like a dashboard that clicks through to the detail

Mike from https://www.daylesford.com

ATS review

Experience has been pretty good from the start. No pushy sales tactics. We had a long tenure process but CSR was always on hand to answer questions and provide additional information. Build stage was a little moe challenging, but again we have pretty complicated needs (3 brands in one ATS). Aftercare from CSRs has been great, always available to make little tweaks as we get use to the system.

Pros

Very easy to use Efficient Simple workflow Great support team Easy to edit/tailor

Cons

Not 100% bespoke, so there are a few areas where you must accept the limitations of the system. Not an issue if your recruitment process is simple/standard format. Ours covers 3 very different brand with a huge variety of job roles and therefore many different styles of selection stages.

Stephanie from Pho Restaurants

Pros

Ease of use and number of functions. Everyone is very helpful too.

Cons

May be not as "hospitality friendly" as some other softwares.

Helena from JW LEES

Great system!

Great experience overall. Like built in GDPR function so no worries about data issues.

Pros

Ease of use - able to progress applications through different stages so easy to keep track of where applications are up to.

Sian from Wey Education

Sian Roper - Wey Education

Very positive

Pros

The system is easy to use and navigate through. Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with regards to talking us through the system was really beneficial and the support in general regarding posting roles is very much appreciated. In time we would like to utilise the reporting side a little more however we know we can go to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] should we need to.

Cons

N/A at the moment.

Sinead from Mantra Learning

Fantastic System!

Pros

The reporting aspect of the talos system is so simple to use and very effective.. it does all the work for us! But the most useful aspect of the software has to be the ease of assigning interview slots to candidates and to managers interviewing. We can clearly see who has accepted and times available to book.

Cons

I cannot fault the system, the time it has saved us from manually sending interview invites and other admin tasks has helped our department massively. The team at 360 who helped set up our system and our account managers could not have done any more to support us!

Rachel from Real Life Options

Excellent Customer Service and Support

The team who have supported us with the build and the support have been amazing. Their responses are always timely, very supportive, professional and always willing to help.

Pros

The software is user friendly, looking forward to starting to use the system properly now our process has been built into it, and to start using the reports.

Cons

Can't say there is anything that we do not like least.

Reasons for Choosing Talos

We chose Talos as there was a link to docusign for electronic signatures for contracts

Reasons for Switching to Talos

The old system was not set up to work alongside the recruitment process which was implemented.

Hayley from Van Elle

Recommend

I cannot praise the implementation team enough - the implementation support, best practice guidance and friendly client management ensured we implemented the system seamlessly. Always on the end of the phone if you had a query, and were highly invested ensuing you were set up to use the system to its best ability.

Pros

Has helped support a more targeted sourcing strategy, whilst simplifying and streamlining our recruitment administration process. In addition we are able to ensure we are complying with our GDPR responsibilities.

Cons

Unable to tweak an advert once posted - can do this via the support team

Becky from The Flava People

Industry: Food Production

Ive used a few but this is the best!

I have started with a business that used to outsource all of its recruitment. It made absolute sense to invest the money in a system that would save us money and allow us to be in charge of our own destiny. In the first month of using Talos we saved over £15,000

Pros

Easy to use Great support Fab Customer Service Superb Value for Money Quick and efficient set up

Cons

I haven't identified any cons as yet and I don't think I will. This is far better than the other, more commonly known systems!

Latarra from All Star Lanes

Great ATS system which is easy to use

Pros

This software is user friendly and allows you to carry out your day-to-day recruitment and candidate management at the click of a button. The interview planner module has allowed me to manage my diary at ease.

Cons

The software would be even better if you were able to make adaptations to email templates and add new users yourself

Kim from Socomec U.K. Limited

Talos Review

Pros

Easy to use and cost efficient. Great tool for capturing data.

Cons

There are no problems with the software.

Romie from Usay Compare

Usay Compare ATS

Pros

how quick and easy I can move applications through the recruitment process

Cons

nothing, its great for everyday use and it easy to use

Gillian from England Athletics

Talos - Great System

Having project managed other IT system projects, working with the project team at Talos was a breeze. We were well communicated with and they answered our questions promptly.

Pros

It is an easy to use system and has all the functionality we require.

Cons

Hierarchy element was confusing and complicated.

Cost and functionality.