• Pros

• "I like the variety of tests that we have used to hire software developers and data scientists. The platform is easy to use and easily connects to other software (e.g. Zapier) that we are using."

• "It has a free trial after which I can start with a product for 3 candidates and scale up as required."

• "It is easy to use and the customising part is amazing."

• Cons

• "I would like the idea if TestGorilla would also offer consulting services. I am curious to get their thoughts on how our product roadmap could look like for the next year."

• "We have not encounted any cons so far. If anything we have learned a lot from using TestGorilla for all our hirings."

• "The software is very clear and logical, no negative feedback."

Browse TestGorilla Reviews

Serena from Emergento

TestGorilla boost the recruitment process

TestGorilla makes an important impact on boosting the recruitment process, avoiding time wasting tasks.

Pros

It is a very intuitive tool Internal communication and coordination among the people involved is improved It gives a more realistic idea of candidates skills in a professional way

Cons

Built-in Integrations with HR programs like Homerun

Response from TestGorilla

Replied January 2021

Thanks for the review, Serena! We're always adding new integrations (integrations for JazzHR, Personio, and Recruitee are coming out next month), I'll pass your feedback on to the team.

Michael from Debtify

Great help for startups

Overall it helped us to professionalize our recruitment process. Also it provided good candidate experience and demonstrated that we are serious about hiring top quality candidates. It has been quite easy to setup and has become an integral part of our recruiting

Pros

We appreciated how easy you get define test batteries and how many modules are already available for different roles. Therefore we employed testgorilla to select pre-filter candidates as diverse as marketing, software engineering and product management.

Cons

I would love to see more in depth analysis on candidates individual results and what that means for the interview process. Some of the analysis seems quite generic.

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

I had used similar products in previous corporate roles that have been more complex to set up as well as more expensive to use, whilst they offered more finalised modeles. We felt that the price / quality ration was much better suites to us as a startup company

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Thanks, Michael! Glad to know TestGorilla has helped you pre-filter candidates. We're working on making our candidate analysis more robust. Would you mind talking a bit more about your experience? My email is roy@testgorilla.com if you're open to it.

Annquenetta from California League of Conservation Voters

Makes screening candidates easier

Overall it is a helpful tool to wean out the good candidates.

Pros

I like that you can customize the test for your specific needs.

Cons

I would like to view the content of the test., i.e., what questions does it ask?, are they multiple choice?, Essay?, etc. It would also be nice to know what the pie charts actually indicate. Does have a pie chart mean they only answered have the questions or they only got have the questions correct? Or, they didn't complete the test before the time was up. It would also be helpful to see the candidates actual responses to the test to get a clearer picture of their knowledge and experience.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Annquenetta! Her'es an explanation of the Harvey balls: https://help.testgorilla.com/how-can-i-see-in-detail-how-candidates-scored-on-a-test

Daniel from DB Human Resources Consulting

Great concept, slick, easy to use, but has bugs, too few assessments

-My account manager reached out to me only for the purpose to ask for a review without dealing with or expediting my technical issues. -I was able to get up and running in a short time, but then I lost time as I had to deal with several bugs (tests nullified, waiting for tech support, having to 'ask' for credits, having to mark my own custom questions that had specific answers pre-selected)

Pros

-The system was easy and fast to implement. -I was very impressed with its ability to accurately assess my MBTI type with few questions. (I'm certified in MBTI) -The price was easy to accept as a small business. -The assessments were difficult to allow for differentiation between candidates.

Cons

-I added some custom questions that were not HTML friendly and this nullified the whole assessment including non-related ones, that a candidate took and I had to approach the candidate to take the assessment again which didn't show well on me. Tech support had to fix my specific test, but I wonder if they will re-code the platform to accept multiple 'spaces' in a question. I think the platform is too new to be reliable. -The tech support did not provide me with another credit after having an assessment was nullified. -The tests were too difficult for more junior positions. -There were few options to customize the delivery of the assessment. (e.g, add more custom questions than 10, have the platform notify the administrator that an assessment was complete) -With custom questions, even though you select the correct answer, the system did not 'mark' or give me a percentage correct. -The platform doesn't inform you when an assessment is complete (at the time of writing this review, I don't know if they would correct it after this review.) -Only a few dozen tests are available and the majority are for coding and hi-tech.

Price Ease of use

Reasons for Switching to TestGorilla

The branch of the testing that I used before was sunset/disbanded by IBM. (Prove It! Staff Testing by IBM)

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Glad to hear TestGorilla is easy to use! We're always adding testswe're currently at over 115 as of 2/3/21and it's good to hear they helped with candidate selection. It sounds like your issue was resolved, but let me know if you need more help!

Milla from Sukhi

Recruiting process made easy

Our company saved a good amount of time and money when we externalized the recruiting to TestGorilla. We were positively surprised by the popularity of our job opening, and it would have been impossible to go through the applications manually as we are a small team. Now all the applicants received a fair chance and we've got an awesome new team member.

Pros

I appreciate the fact that we were able to modify the Test Gorilla to suit the needs of our company – personalized package that fit with our niche. With over 1,000 candidates it saved me hours and hours of individually going through and evaluating each applicant, and when our process was based on the test results, it really made the process bias-free.

Cons

I have requested for the option to communicate to the applicants via system; to send a group mail for people who were not chosen to continue. I'm sure my feedback has been heard and I will see this feature in the future.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied January 2021

Thanks, Milla! Glad to hear that TestGorilla's flexibility has helped you save so much time! We currently have a feature to send rejection emails to candidates. (Here's the associated help article: https://help.testgorilla.com/how-do-i-reject-candidates-through-testgorilla). You can also send the assessment results to candidates through the platform. You can do that with the press of a button and decide to which candidates they want to send it. (You can customize the email too.) We also have a feature to select candidates and perform bulk actions like that on our roadmap. Thanks again for the kind words!

My experience of testgorilla

Pros

The user experience is very handy and looks clean

Cons

There’s no feature to add due date for exam

Response from TestGorilla

Replied January 2021

Happy to hear TestGorilla is working well for you! You can't add a due date right now, but you can archive the test when you don't want people to be able to take it anymore (but you'll still be able to see everyone's scores and information). Hope that helps!

Mosé T. from Studio Le Pera Commercialisti Associati

Valuable tool to take unbiased decisions while hiring people

I was looking for a candidate with average numerical skills. Testgorilla helped me to waste time and interview people without that skill. Moreover, I am submitting the test before doing the first interview. If the candidate is not taking the time to do the test, he is probably not interested in the job position, and I am not wasting my time with him.

Pros

There are plenty of tests. It is so easy to submit them to the candidates.

Cons

I did not get any notice when candidates ended the tests. Besides most of the time, the test seems to be not ended yet, but in reality, the candidate was done.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Thanks, Mose! Glad TestGorilla helped you avoid wasting time with unqualified candidates. We do have a notification feature for when tests are completed now.

Rebecca from Haud Systems Ltd

A helping hand within the interview process

It is a good addition to have together with the interview process as you can actually test the actual capabilities of the candidate which many times are not proved during an interview. With test Gorilla, you can actually test this. Filtering of applications is faster and thus so is the interview process.

Pros

The ease of use and the detail of the results plus the flexibility in the choice of tests available when building up the tests which caters for various job titles. You can also compare candidates and thus makes your life easier.

Cons

We had an issue where a candidate concluded the test without taking the tests fully and we wanted him to re-take the test, however it did not allow me to resend the same test to the same email address.

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

It covered exactly what we wanted and made sense for our industry.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied January 2021

Thanks for your feedback, Rebecca! Glad to know TestGorilla is helping you make better hiring decisions! For the issue you mentioned, in the future, you'll just need to delete the candidate from the assessment, and then you can re-invite them to take it again.

Marius from Turn Left Media

Simple Screening Changed our Hiring Process

Overall it was very satisfactory, you can have your first assessment created, and shared within 10 minutes, and the screening questions, welcome video and anti-cheating functionality is great

Pros

I enjoyed the simplicity in creating, and sharing the assessments for our business. We created assessments across 2 different concurrent roles, and it was easy to distinguish and work through the setup, sharing and results.

Cons

Not being able to complete the assessments for ourselves, or to establish our own internal benchmarks before sharing with candidates is a challenge.

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

The free trial offered, of up to 3 people, made it a no-brainer.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied January 2021

Thanks for the review, Marius. We're happy to hear that TestGorilla has changed your hiring process! We don't make all of our questions visible in order to protect the validity of our tests so that test takers can't sign up for a free trial and see the test questions in advanced.

Shahzaib from Jaffer Brothers

Industry: Machinery

Overall test experience

The customer experience and interface is simply amazing.

Pros

It is easy to use and the customising part is amazing.

Cons

Everything is perfect. However more test can be added.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Shahzaib! Glad you like the TestGorilla experience, and we're definitely adding more tests all the time. Any specific requests?

Lennart from Green Religion BV

Hire with confidence

Taking job interviews while having the confidence of the candidates skillset

Pros

Instead of digging through 50+ resumes, you sort on candidates' test scores. Using testgorilla's assesment as an entry point for your selection procedure gives an amazing filter to only let smart, capable, candidates into your further procedure. I've both selected and not selected candidates that we otherwise would have missed, or would have been an unproductive use of our and their time. In the interviews we had with the top 5 test-takers we could focus solely on personality and culture fit, having the confidence already that a candidate can perform on a certain level. Moving forward, we will never post a job offer again without using a pre-selection assessment to filter candicates.

Cons

When used in comination with a job board, we've found candidates that did the test but did not apply, did apply but forgot the test, or did both as meant to happen. This lead to checking and comparing of both lists of people. This can be prevented by using Testgorilla as the main recruitment tool

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the review, Lennart! We love to hear stories about how our customers are using TestGorilla to avoid mishires and find the perfect fits for their roles. We're especially happy to hear that you've had so much success using assessments at the top of the hiring funnel!

Jasper from 1camera

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

I wish we had known about this sooner!

Awesome!

Pros

After running my own company for twelve i know how much my success hinges on hiring the right people, but also... how costly (to the point of destructive) it can be to hire the right people. We relied a lot on CVs, referrals and ‘gut feeling’ in picking someone. But this software really made us see the power of test results to help preselecting which candidates to interview. Excellent! We’ve hired a couple of great people since we started using TG, one of whom i would have probably never even invited in the first place, but we spotted her thanks to her great test results! Really gave an extra layer of professionalism and smartness to our whole hiring proces. So far we used a couple of available tests which were very useful, but right now were considering also creating our own specific test questions to upload to TG

Cons

Its a community platform on which members can also upload their own tests, but since it hasnt been around that long, i’m looking forward to seeing more test options come available. Still you’ll find more tests on there right now than you could probably take. We’ve found relevant ones (leadership, intelligence, creativity, sales, seo, social media etc) and we’re in a niche sector (advertising and film making)

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

Simplicity/ease of use, effectiveness (the right tests were available), price

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Love to hear that you've made some great hires with TestGorilla! We use it internally and have noticed the same things you mentioned. We've been able to identify great candidates who we might otherwise have missed. And our Test Library is always growing, so keep an eye out for new tests. We're at over 100 tests now and growing fast!

Tjaša from Genialis

Great price performance, wide test selection

Pros

I really like how customizable it is and the selection of tests it offers. The offering for these types of services for smaller companies, which can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on recruitment is rather limited. TestGorilla gives you the option to objectively compare candidates with one another against criteria that matters most to you.

Cons

There were some bugs at some point (months ago), but they responded immediately, corrected the issue, and notified and apologized to the candidates. They also gave back the credits for the analyses in question.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the great review! We love to hear that you're getting value out of our growing Test Library. Also happy that support was able to help you with your issue.

Nasia from Sukhi

A real timesafer!

I am very happy with this invention and will definitely keep on using it!

Pros

I love this tool! We used it to find a Customer service agent for our company Sukhi: we had over 1200 applications! Can you imagine how much work it would have been if we had to go through their CVs and emails one-by-one? The average test score is my favorite tool: a great way to distinguish between the candidates. Plus the option to ask the candidates to add a video: it gives a very good first impression combined with their test results.

Cons

The software is very clear and logical, no negative feedback.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

1200 applications?! We're so glad you didn't have to pore over them one by one :)

Geert-Jan from Wine Dine Web Design

Used TestGorilla to hire external developers

Overall very good, we found the right developers who we hired for certain projects. It made it much easier and for sure quicker when you have many candidates who are applying for one job add.

Pros

Easy to use and ability to choose the right tests from a wide verarity. With the ability to invite candidates in just a few clicks. Once the candidates invited, it was super easy to track in which part of the process each individual was. Not to forget to mention, the software makes it possible to request a video presentation from the candidates to fulfill where I could ask for a question or topic they can present themselves.

Cons

It would be good if we could benchmark the scores with an average done overall to better compare the results.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Geert-Jan! Glad to hear you've found TestGorilla so easy to use. Benchmarks are on the way!

Christopher from Copper Mouflon

This is a game changer for hiring people!

Now that we are aware of TestGorilla, we won't be going through the traditional process of gathering and evaluating CVs ever again. Everything is easier, faster, well organized, and we have access to tests that can help us select the best applicant for each position. Very impressed with the overall quality!

Pros

I absolutely loved the simplicity of the whole process. Everything is clearly explained and it's so easy to set up. I especially loved the fact that it not only offers various evaluations we can use depending on the position, but it also takes into consideration the values that matter most to our company, therefore ensuring we get to hire people that fit well with our work environment and culture. Honestly, TestGorilla has forever changed our hiring process and we will be using it for all our future hirings.

Cons

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

So happy to hear that you've been able to stop screening resumes! We've worked hard to make sure TestGorilla is easy to use for employers and candidates so that CV screening can be a thing of the past!

Teun from Alfen

A very helpful tool

What we noticed was that we now sometimes hire candidates that we wouldn't even have invited to an interview on the basis of their CV. It really made us realize how flawed CV screening is.

Pros

This product is incredibly helpful in assessing applicants before we interview them. We attract a lot of candidates for our positions and the screening tests from TestGorilla help us in filtering those applications and avoid time consuming interviews for candidates who do not possess the necessary skills.

Cons

A quality engineering test that is not about software would be helpful.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the kind review, Teun! We're happy to hear that TestGorilla is helping you focus your interviews on the top candidates. Our test library is always growing. I'll submit your request to our team!

Amy from Kinetic Advantage, LLC

Great system

Pros

I would say that I like the variety of test options the most. We have an array of positions that utilize many different skill sets and the tests cover them all. I also like the fact that the site is accessible everywhere therefore the tests can be taken remotely.

Cons

I do not like the fact that there are not training tests, such as Microsoft Office.

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

Price was good for the options of tests that are available.

Reasons for Switching to TestGorilla

TestGorilla fit our needs overall better and offers more testing.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied January 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Amy! Glad TestGorilla is helping you make better hiring decisions faster. We're always growing our Test Library, and we do have a Microsoft Office test now!

Leonardo from Clear Image Technology LLC

Test Gorilla for SMEs Review

We are a SME without a HR department and infrastructure . We have been facing many problems with the candidates we've been hiring , most candidates seem very good on paper and interview but failed after being incorprated . As we are working in a multi cultural environment TestGorilla help us to better understand the potential (qualities and risks) of the candidates we are interviewing.

Pros

The opportunity to test candidates , as small company we do not have structure in place before test Gorilla

Cons

although there are many tests, I felt that others could be added .

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Leonardo! Happy to hear that we're helping your company test candidates in a way you weren't able to before. We're always adding new tests (we're at over 125 as of 3/23/21) so let me know if you have any requests.

Richard from Sticks and Stones

Specific assessments for company's particular needs

Helpful in trying to get a more holistic view of candidates and how their strengths or weaknesses might factor into the role and the team they would be coming into.

Pros

The "Culture Add" assessment helps narrow in on whether the prospective employee will be a good fit when it comes to what they value and what the company values. Also, it gives the applicant a chance to list their own strengths, and see if those are strengths that the manager feels are an asset to the organization.

Cons

The Big5, 16PF, and Enneagram assessments probably aren't appropriate for hiring, as they don't filter for people trying to make a good impression. I wish Test Gorilla had a vetted personality test that was long enough that it could parse out honest answers from manipulated ones.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Glad to hear that our culture add test is helping you find candidates who are a good fit for your organization, Richard! Personality tests aren't recommended for final hiring decisions (partly for the reason you mentioned), but we provide them to give you additional insight to take into interviews.

Aaron from SaaS Hero

TestGorilla makes hiring fun

Pros

TestGorilla was super easy to set up and there are so many really good and comprehensive tests available to choose from for the roles we were looking to fill (mainly marketing related). I also liked that there are several personality-type tests which got me thinking about culture fit instead of just technical skills. Nice touch.

Cons

Haven't found many cons, honestly. There's not a huge learning curve and the product does what it's supposed to do.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Glad to here that TestGorilla has helped you, Aaron! Based on the research we've seen, we're big believers in multi-measure assessment tests. Sounds like they're working for you!

Bola from Discovery House Montessori School

No Title

Pros

I love that I can customize tests for the positions at our organization. I have also looked at the questions preview and they are perfect.

Cons

I feel the tests lean more towards the tech industry, and I hope to see more tests of skills for positions in the not-for-profit sector, and the education sector.

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

It was not as complex to set up as some of the ones I have explored. And I really love the flexibility.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Bola! Glad to hear that TestGorilla is helping you hire the best. We're always adding new tests (we're at over 125 as of 3/23/21) so keep your eyes peeled :) If you have any specific requests, please let me know!

Juergen from 7Systems Gmbh

new Testgorilla user

testing it applications

Pros

hopefully an objective way to evaluate applications

Cons

price for smallest package seems really high

good feeling about it

Robert from Lingo Staffing Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Game Changer

Pros

It is very easy to set up and get running quickly. We have really been able to speed up our hiring process as well. It puts checks and balances in place and allows a uniform and seamless between pers interaction.

Cons

The only cons are the candidates' ability to test. Sometimes their home setup is not compatible.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Glad to know TestGorilla has helped speed up your hiring process! Thanks for the review, Robert. Would you be open to letting me write a case study about your use of the platform?

Jasper from Bohemian Birds Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

TestGorilla saved me time and money

Cons

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Jasper! Glad to hear that our tests have helped you make great hires.

Catherine from Bain & Company

Bain Mexico feedback

Pros

Userfriendly, clear instructions and time, offers us as recruiters more creative ways to evaluate candidates.

Cons

Some features on creating the tests, sometimes it was slow .

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

Test Gorilla features adjusted to exactly what we needed for our process

Reasons for Switching to TestGorilla

Unrealiable software and support. Stressful experience for the candidates.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Catherine! Glad to know we're helping you evaluate candidates in a more creative way.

Robert from Ridgeline Agency

Neat concept, difficult tests, expensive credits

Pros

I really liked that I was able to obtain an unbiased assessment of candidates for a job I posted.

Cons

The pricing is too high for ongoing credits. I would like to administer this test to 20+ applicants, so really it's only for final candidates.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Robert. Glad to know you're getting value out of TestGorilla's unbiased assessment of your candidates.

Jenifer from Ruby Tuesday

Industry: Restaurants

Intuitive Hiring System for Pre-Screening

Makes identifying best candidate easier.

Pros

The simplicity in filtering candidates.

Cons

Just tested the trial, so overall no issues.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Jenifer! Glad you found it simple to use.

Bethany from Nustar Building Materials

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Pros

Easy set up for assesments of specific positions

Cons

I couldn't enlarge the examples to make them easier to read

Reasons for Choosing TestGorilla

Several were reviewed, this was the best for easy review and then even easier to set up

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Bethany! Glad to hear you found TestGorilla was easy to set up. You should be able to click any image to enlarge it. Let me know if that doesn't take care of it!

Mayra from Statewide Enterprises

Overall Great Product

Pros

This product is user friendly and helpful in assessing applicants before we interview them.

Cons

It would be great if there was some added benchmarks with an average in order to better compare the results.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Mayra! Happy to know that you've found TestGorilla to be a great product. I'll pass your feedback on to the team!

Michael from arge zeit media

Easy to Use Testing Plattform

Pros

It's easy to use and helps you to get information about the knowledge of the Testing Person.

Cons

Easy to use palttfrom and you get helpful informations about the testing Person.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

We appreciate the kind words, Michael! Happy to hear that TestGorilla is helping you better understand the skills and knowledge of your candidates.

Janis from ISS EXECUTIVE SEARCH PARTNERS

Great product

Good experience

Pros

Very user friendly and simple to navigate

Cons

Many areas only had entry level and advanced- no mid / jr level

Response from TestGorilla

Replied January 2021

Glad you've found TestGorilla easy to use! We're always adding new tests, for example, we've got an advanced Excel test coming out later this month. Let us know if there are particular tests you'd like to see!

Iván from intelligenia S.A.

Nice tool for the first stage of our hiring process

We can easily test hundreds of candidates to filter out candidates that don't really match the position. This save us a huge amount of time on interviews.

Pros

What I like the most is the ease of use and that with a single tool I can test candidates in culture fit, personality, coding skills, and knowledge.

Cons

It would be nice if they had a free tier. The test library could be bigger.

Pricing and features

Reasons for Switching to TestGorilla

Pricing is way cheaper and it includes more things than just testing coding skills

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Ivan! We're big believers in multi-measure tests, glad you're finding them to be effective. Our Test Library continues to grow every month, so keep your eyes peeled for new tests!

Misty from Better Homes and Gardens RE Innovations

Great tool for the hiring process

We have enjoyed the product and look forward to using it more in the future.

Pros

We have enjoyed the flexibility of TestGorilla - we are actively hiring both sales and admin positions, and love how easy it is to customize to those roles and get valuable hiring insight.

Cons

I would have appreciated more of an overview of what testers can expect.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Misty! Glad to hear that TestGorilla is giving you the insights you need to hire for your sales and admin positions. When you say you'd like a better overview of what candidates can expect, can you tell me what you mean? Do you mean you'd like test-takers to have a better understanding of what to expect?

Shannon from National Anonymous Call Centre

Industry: Law Enforcement

Amazing!

We are now hiring the right candidates the first time for both skills and culture.

Pros

This software has saved us time and money in our hiring process.

Cons

Have not come across anything at this point.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Shannon! Happy to know that we're helping you hire for skills AND culture for the first time.

Gabo from Raleigh Immigration Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

TestGorilla better be called TestGuerrilla

I'm keeping an organized candidate screening results in my recruitment pipeline.

Pros

It's amazing how a small company can outsmart huge screening big players in this industry. TestGorilla does what the big players don't. Make screening procedures a breeze!!

Cons

Some tests can be improved, but that'll be easy to do over time.

Reasons for Switching to TestGorilla

Needed a more streamlined and inexpensive solution.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the kind words, Gabo! Glad to know that TestGorilla is making screening procedures a breeze. We're always improving our tests (and adding new ones) so let us know if there's any particular feedback you'd like me to take to the team. Thanks again!

Samuel from Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund

Great concept, easy to use

Overall I am very satisfied with this product. It's easy to set up and a great way to assess candidates skills.

Pros

Assessments are easy to set up. The ability to preview a few questions is very helpful. Assessment difficulty is balanced. It really helped to select the right candidates.

Cons

It would be great to get notified when candidates complete an assessment.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Samuel! Glad to hear that you're finding TestGorilla easy to use. We're adding the ability to be notified when a candidate completes an assessment soon.

Arman from Transblue

HR

Average

Pros

Functionality and accuracy of the tests

Cons

Consumer support , billing , compatibility with other job finding websites

Response from TestGorilla

Replied March 2021

Glad to hear you're happy with the functionality and accuracy of our tests, but sorry to hear about your issues. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

What a relief!

Very good so far

Pros

We're making a concerted effort to avoid unconscious bias and this helps us do that by relying on data instead of listen to our collective gut.

Cons

I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I don't have any complaints so far

Response from TestGorilla

Replied September 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience! Reducing the impact of hiring bias is one of our top priorities. Glad to hear its helping you make better hires bias-free.

Very easy to use

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to use with zero training.

Cons

I wish that there were more tests for different types of engineers.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review! It's good to hear that TestGorilla has been easy for you to use. These Capterra reviews have been a great source of information on what tests to make, so we appreciate the suggestion. I've given it to the test development team.

Femi from Aply

Great product with good pricing

Pros

Cons

Inability to purchase additional candidate assessment seats at the time of subscription.

Response from TestGorilla

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Femi! You can get credits immediately as needed so you don't have to worry about figuring out what you need until you need it.