What are TestGorilla users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using TestGorilla software through verified user reviews

• icon"This software has saved us time and money in our hiring process."
  • icon"I also liked that there are several personality-type tests which got me thinking about culture fit instead of just technical skills."
  • icon"The price was easy to accept as a small business. The assessments were difficult to allow for differentiation between candidates."
  • icon"Inability to purchase additional candidate assessment seats at the time of subscription."
  • icon"Many areas only had entry level and advanced- no mid / jr level."
  • icon"The tests were too difficult for more junior positions. There were few options to customize the delivery of the assessment."

Browse all TestGorilla Reviews

• Have you used TestGorilla and would like to share your experience with others?

Janelle

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Test Gorilla is exactly what we needed

Geert-Jan

Used TestGorilla to hire external developers

Overall very good, we found the right developers who we hired for certain projects. It made it much easier and for sure quicker when you have many candidates who are applying for one job add.

Pros

Easy to use and ability to choose the right tests from a wide verarity. With the ability to invite candidates in just a few clicks. Once the candidates invited, it was super easy to track in which part of the process each individual was. Not to forget to mention, the software makes it possible to request a video presentation from the candidates to fulfill where I could ask for a question or topic they can present themselves.

Cons

It would be good if we could benchmark the scores with an average done overall to better compare the results.

Response from TestGorilla

Thanks, Geert-Jan! Glad to hear you've found TestGorilla so easy to use. Benchmarks are on the way!

elyssa

Simple, Useful Software For Candidate Testing

Pros

Its extremely easy to create your own assessments. Good if you have timed questions you need to ask at the beginning of a candidate review before meeting with them note: we did not leverage their pre-made assessments as we were not sold on the questions

Cons

Wish there were notifications for when users complete the assessments. It would be nice if integrations didn't 12x the price....

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

Easy interface, not as heavy as a product as other tools like HackerRank when sending simple question assessments.

Reasons for switching to TestGorilla

its a "scary" software when the questions you are asking aren't as in depth as a FE or BE engineer test - we were using it for PM too

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Elyssa, thanks for taking the time to leave us a detailed review - it's always helpful to hear what our customers think of our platform. Glad to hear that you found the interface easy to use, and just to let you know - email notifications will be rolled out before the end of this month. We have a really useful section in our help centre where you can see what is being rolled out - https://help.testgorilla.com/tests-in-development Welcome to the TestGorilla community!

May 2022

Challenging Assessments to Filter

Pros

TestGorilla is actually really good when it comes to challenge applicants to perform really well, as the overall difficulty of the assessments makes the test unforgivable as you have to be like really concentrated. This helps us a lot because it makes the filtering process easier to advance in other steps of the recruitment process.

Cons

The only thing that I think makes the assessment a little bit complicated for the applicants is the full-screen + camera monitoring, for us it's actually really good because it ensures that the test is done by one person, but for the applicant's side, makes them uncomfortable and may affect a little the whole recruitment overall experience.

Judd

April 2022

Buyer Beware - Not what I expected

Horrible and I am very disappointed in the way they treated us as a customer.

Pros

I honestly have no pros I can say about the product.

Cons

The pricing model is not easy to understand. The free trial is barely a trial. You cannot see the questions to know if it is a good test. Support is dismal and takes days to get back to you. We barely used the product and had our first candidate have difficulty taking the test. The beware part, they state nothing in their terms as far as a refund which they would not grant the refund even though we explained the difficulty of all of the above. You pay yearly, so if you do not like it, you are crap out of luck.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Judd, I understand that our team has resolved the issue you experienced to your satisfaction. However, just to alert you to some details on our platform that you may have missed- you are indeed able to see the questions presented in each test, by simply inviting yourself to take the assessment as an internal user. Our free plan is designed so that our customers can try all of the premium features on the platform for free, before signing up to a paid plan. We encourage our users to explore the platform using the free version first, and to share assessments with other team members, so that you have full understanding of the features and benefits of the paid content before you decide to subscribe. We wish you the best with your hiring process!

February 2022

Finding a needle in a Hay Stack

Overall I like the concept of TestGorilla. I was able to create a test and easily choose questions to test potential candidates for the tole I was hiring for. I could also add custom questions and set time limits per question. While the summary of each test completed was neatly presented I would have liked if it had given and more in-depth analysis of the programming code provided and helped me in deciding if the candidate had the necessary skills rather than just a percentage score base on whether or not his/her code produced the expected result. Some candidates we interviewed based on there scores here were asked to do another practical code test and did quite well. When speaking to them in the interview they would say they were either intimidated by the online test or were confused by the mathematical questions and were not sure what to do. However, when asked to write a simple web page with a login etc they did this with no problem. TestGorila is great if you don't want to sit in lots of interviews with nonsuitable candidates and you can use this tool to choose those who might be suitable. TestGorilla alone though should not be used to decide whether or not to hire a candidate but does save a lot of time to you in the entire recruitment process

Pros

Library of questions to choose from which you can pick and choose to include in the test based on what skills you are recruiting for. The test can be done online at a convenient time for the candidate and there are checks built in to determine if the candidate was cheating. Various ways to share the test to potential candidates Nice summary of the candidates results

Cons

Needs more questions in the library for a wider variety of positions. Needs to assess the programming code automatically and provide a rating rather than just showing me the code and making e decide if the candidate is a good fit or not

Pricing

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Mark! Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review, we really appreciate it! Glad to hear that you were satisfied with the range of tests in the library (which is over 190 as of now!), and that you found that you were wasting less time interviewing people who weren't suitable. We always say that our product should be used as a tool in the hiring process, and it should fit into a bigger hiring journey. In your case, this is exactly what happened; you used TG to find the best and most suitable candidates and moved them forward to interview, after which you made your final decision. Good luck with your future hiring!

Replied March 2022

Tisha

New User

Always some room for improvement for every software, however I tested multiple competitors and found TestGorilla to provide the best experience for the assessment taker which was our highest priority.

Pros

We choose TestGorilla for it's expansive test library and user experience.

Cons

It's fairly new so still developing, looking forward to feature updates in the future.

Adrian

Fantastic affordable tool for small business' with limited HR

Love it. This is my first time to take the time and leave a review like this. I use a lot of different softwares but this one really impressed me. They took the time to develop their user flow to a high standard.

Pros

It gave me the confidence to hire. Before I have set up my own tests successfully in Google form but it required a large time investment on my side. Testgorilla was setup in minutes and it is far more professional than my approach at a reasonable price.

Cons

Not much to complain about. I would like to have the option in settings to change the email templates but other than that, all good.

Reasons for switching to TestGorilla

Good price and a time saver. The fact that the quality was far higher than my approach was a nice bonus.

Response from TestGorilla

Thanks, Adrian! Glad we've given you the confidence to hire. You can make some adjustments to the email templates. What exactly are you looking to change?

Replied June 2021

Pranjal Pratim

TestGorilla helps online recruiting

It helped us a lot in the pre-employment coding assessment. It helped in sort listing the candidate based on the score is evaluated. Saves your time and money.

Pros

We were looking for some online coding platform with proctoring, then we found test gorilla. Compared to other platforms, it does a good value for money. You can set up online assessments in minutes without much hassle.

Cons

If more candidates are appearing on the test simultaneously, it is a little buggy. Customer support needs to be proactive.

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

Better value for money. Easy customization and setup.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Pranjal! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Nice to hear that you found us to be good value for money, with easy set up and good user experience :) Saving you time and money is the desired outcome, of course. Welcome to the TG community.

Ricardo

Candidate evaluation platform

Pros

Library with predefined questions. Create custom questions such as: Coding, Multiple Choice, Free-text, Video and File Upload. Allows candidates webcam snapshots. Candidates evaluation dashboard which also includes our own evaluation and comments.

Cons

Coding Limited to Supported Languages. Lacks sentence completion and Diagrams questions.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Ricardo, thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear that you are happy with our Custom Questions feature. And regarding Coding tests, we are continuously updating our Test Library, and recently released a number of new coding tests, and there are also a number of coding tests in development, to be released in the coming months. You can see the latest releases in our monthly newsletter!

Replied October 2021

Simple, Intuitive Platform for All Pre-Employment Evaluation Needs

Hiring accounting staff requires both technical skills that can be difficult to test for (e.g. MS Excel skills, US GAAP, basic journal entries, etc.) in a standard interview format. TestGorilla has helped with providing an objective measurement on these skills to ensure we are getting a candidate who can do what their resume claims they can do without having to have a subjective q&a during the verbal interview.

Pros

The ability to create a modularized exam to cover different technical and behavioral qualifications through pre-built quizzes. This allows for a better objective review of potential candidates we are considering hiring. I also like the scoring benchmarks for comparing potential candidates.

Cons

There are a few technical glitches it seems still in the software with logging into the system, getting passwords reset, etc.

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

I really liked the ease of use for both us setting up the system, as well as the end-user experience for potential candidates. We also like the modular exam build to customize the experience for both technical testing, as well as behavioral/organizational fit.

Annette

Billing Error And No Customer Service

I signed up for Test Gorilla at the beginning of February. The Platform itself with the test features is well enough. I can see how it would be very beneficial for Enterprise level businesses. The issue is this. I had a billing issue with their automated system, and no one responded to my multiple chat requests or form submissions. I even sent an email response to an autoresponder from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who asked for me to share why I canceled my account (I cancelled after I did not receive any communication from the company). My subscription level accommodates two assessments and 100 Candidates. I was charged for a third assessment at the end of the month when I've only used two assessments and have only 4 candidate submissions in my account. It's clearly just a billing error, but I can't reach anyone to rectify it. Runaway, run far, far away. Not having a customer service department for billing issues is a huge red flag.

Pros

Tests are thorough. Sorting candidates, creating assessments, are all easy to do. It's a fun platform to work within.

Cons

There's no customer service, particularly with their billing department. There was a billing error with my account, and I couldn't reach anyone to rectify it. Hence, I canceled my TestGorilla account and had to report the additional (billing error) item charged as a fraud charge, as no one would respond to my attempts to reach the company to rectify this directly with them.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Annette, thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback on your experience of our product and service. We regret that you didn't experience the quality of service from us that you deserve, and that we expect. We fully recognize that at the time you left the review we were experiencing an unusually high number of support requests leading to longer response times, for a short period. And we understand that it must be frustrating not to understand some of the charges seen in your account. We have been in contact with you more recently to explain some of the charges and process a partial refund for those. Please do not hesitate to contact us again in case anything is not yet resolved and we wish you good luck with your future hires. Tom

Replied March 2022

Raul

Applica Review

Very good. We have added a valuable resource to our vetting process.

Pros

The tests are well designed and focused on different profiles, with different levels of complexity. The platform in general is very intuitive and user-oriented. It integrates very well with our recruitment process, I would add the opportunity to edit the tests if no one is taking them.

Cons

that nothing can be changed in the tests after have been assigned.

Pricing

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Raul, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that your experience with TestGorilla has been a positive one so far, and we look forward to helping you continue to find top talent for your job roles!

Andrea

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Helpful Product!

Very positive! Will being use this for hiring of all candidates.

Pros

Easy to set-up and use; non-biased screening of candidates.

Cons

Only negative was one of the tests - the Enneagram - the test results were not what we expected. Our organization follows the Enneagram and we do a lot of professional development around it. The results delivered did not match any of he styles we are familiar with.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Andrea! Great to hear you have had a positive experience with TestGorilla so far! Regarding the Enneagram results, we have a blog post dedicated to how to interpret the results - https://www.testgorilla.com/blog/enneagram-types/#type-1-the-perfectionist This might help you in the future!! And if you need any more clarification, you can reach us at help@testgorilla.com :)

Replied October 2021

ABHISHEK

Great Experience.

Very good

Pros

Very friendly for recruitment, covers tests for all positions.

Cons

Better filtering optimization to scan old tests

Sky

December 2021

A good testing platform with hidden pricing strategy that increases your cost 3X

Good with testing Bad with pricing

Pros

Good set of questions. Though not used would like to develop set of questions for new subject areas.

Cons

1. My biggest problem is to pay $150 every two months due to invalidating a assessment. As informed by your support: "The time limit on assessments is to protect the reliability and integrity of the tests, as having them available for extended periods of time increases the risk of candidates finding ways to practice the tests, or sharing the answers with each other, or posting the questions on the internet. These situations would not only force us to take those questions off our platform but also decrease the validity and reliability of the results of your candidates." This logic does not make sense since one can and will clone an assessment every two months to create a new one to continue the tests and pay $150 per clone. By cloning the assessment uses exactly the same questions. How does that take care of the reasoning above? 2. Even worse is every time you want correct a typo you have to pay $150 since the only way you can do by cloning a test rather than editing one. 3. The problem is the buyer has no idea about these additional cost when they are buying the service. The service fee is shown as $300 but actually it is $300 + 5 x $150 = $1050 which is more than 3 times the advertised price.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Sky! Thanks for your feedback. Just to let you know, when you clone an assessment the question sets in each test refresh and a totally new set of questions, from the dedicated question bank for that test, appears in the test! That way we can help you to minimize the chance of a candidate finding the questions online and cheating their way to a job at your company :) We know that the cost of a mis-hire like this can be $20,000++, so in reality we believe that a charge of $150 per additional assessment to minimize the chances of this occurring, is worth it...please reach out to us at help@testgorilla.com to clarify any other queries you might have

Replied December 2021

Easy to configure, but quality of the coding tests is not great

We use TG to assess developers after we've had a first interview with them.

Pros

It's easy to create your own test suite, and selecting predefined tests helps with getting started quickly. I also like the as-they-type code view - it helps to get an idea of how the developer constructs a solution - and I appreciate the automated screenshots (to my surprise all the candidates accepted video captures). I also like the logical thinking tests, although there's not really a way to see the users responses (this goes for all the questions).

Cons

I found some of the tests to be lacking in quality, sometimes resulting in frustration from the developer, or unhelpful results. For example: * the advanced SQL test is not a realistic scenario, and only has 2 outcomes: success or failure. It makes it hard to get an idea of the developers grasp of the subject, because it's just 1 giant assignment. If you get 90% right, you score 0 points. * the Laravel test does not really test the developers ability to use the framework in real life situations, but rather tests for static knowledge. * I found the PHP tests to be too simple and sometimes just poorly constructed (for example the prefilled function and parameter names are not great) I also created a custom PHP test, but the outcome verification has a bug, which will sometimes accept wrong answers (error status === true). I would have liked to see the users responses to multiple choice questions. Because of the randomness in the questionnaires, you don't know which questions they got. It would be helpful to see if maybe a user got dealt a couple of poor questions (and there are a few). It's a shame that (as a paying customer) this information is not revealed.

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

Pricing and range of offered tests

Amanda

Horrible customer service.

For a few days we were unable to access any of our test results; apparently there were software problems. TestGorilla did not send an email to their customers to inform them of such a huge issue that for us majorly affected our recruitment efforts and in return provided an unpleasant experience to our candidates. We only found out about the software issues they were dealing with weeks later when their customer service finally decided to respond back to us. I reached out to their customer service three times, on their website it says, "We'll reply via email within one business day.", it took weeks to hear back. We could have looked past a few of the concerns we had with the software, but we can't work with a company who has such poor customer service response times, it is unacceptable to take weeks to get back to a customer, especially when this is affecting their business.

Pros

The ease and interface of the software.

Cons

Aside from the horrible customer service we received, there were random times we were unable to access the test results. A few times I went to check our results and the screen was completely blank and showing we had no candidates that were tested when the day before was visible. You also cannot see the questions that are asked or the responses; therefore, you don't exactly know what the gaps are for your candidates. If we decide to hire them, it would be nice to see how we can better support them in their professional development and know which training to provide to ensure they are successful. I understand their reasoning behind it, and I should have dived in deeper to the demos, if I had looked into the software further, we never would have moved forward with them.

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

The ease of use and user functionality.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, even though you feel that TestGorilla is not right for your company. It is true that we experienced an issue with bugs back in February which had a knock-on effect on our CS response times. This is not the service that we aim to provide for our customers, and we take full responsibility for that. Our entire team worked hard to ensure the issue was solved, and we have also expanded our capacity in CS since this time, to mitigate against delayed response times. Please know that you are welcome to get in touch at any stage to discuss your plan with our Customer Success team, and we would be happy to hear from you. Wishing you all the best with your hiring process!

Lennart

Hire with confidence

Taking job interviews while having the confidence of the candidates skillset

Pros

Instead of digging through 50+ resumes, you sort on candidates' test scores. Using testgorilla's assesment as an entry point for your selection procedure gives an amazing filter to only let smart, capable, candidates into your further procedure. I've both selected and not selected candidates that we otherwise would have missed, or would have been an unproductive use of our and their time. In the interviews we had with the top 5 test-takers we could focus solely on personality and culture fit, having the confidence already that a candidate can perform on a certain level. Moving forward, we will never post a job offer again without using a pre-selection assessment to filter candicates.

Cons

When used in comination with a job board, we've found candidates that did the test but did not apply, did apply but forgot the test, or did both as meant to happen. This lead to checking and comparing of both lists of people. This can be prevented by using Testgorilla as the main recruitment tool

Response from TestGorilla

Thanks for the review, Lennart! We love to hear stories about how our customers are using TestGorilla to avoid mishires and find the perfect fits for their roles. We're especially happy to hear that you've had so much success using assessments at the top of the hiring funnel!

Muhammad

Liked the product, but it comes at a high price

good experience in assessing qualified candidates

Pros

Good tests, ease of use, great customer service

Cons

The price is not clearly stated, it is confusing on why you are charging for assessments, i think you need a clearer pricing module. you also need to add more business related tests, i was looking for anything in logistics but there is nothing. The test scoring doesn't allow me to see the actual answers provided and what are the correct answers. I use manatal for recruitment and it would be great if both solutions can be integrated

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

better test pool, friendly usage

test pool

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Muhammad! Thanks a lot for leaving us your feedback, we appreciate it :) Thanks for your suggestion on the pricing module, that's something I will pass on to the relevant team. Regarding the answers to the test questions; that is something we keep private in order to protect the integrity of our tests. Each test we release goes through a rigorous approval process over a period of months, before they are published. As a result, we believe that it's very important that we protect our tests and their content from being leaked online. We do provide a depth of insight into results and how to analyse the candidates performance, including benchmarking against all other candidates who have taken assessments via our platform.

Replied February 2022

Andy

Waste of time and money

It did not go well at all.

Pros

The user interface is nice and professional. It's easy to administer

Cons

They claim to offer a "free trial where you can test anything". This is misleading - they make it appear you must upgrade your plan (minimum of $300) in order to try the tests. It is not clear you can test premium features without upgrading. I upgraded so I could try a couple of the tests (Laravel, PHP). I sent the tests to myself and realized they are terrible tests and don't provide any useful screening. So, I tried to use the "custom test" feature but it appeared I needed to upgrade again ($3600) in order to try it. After complaining and requesting a refund, they asked I do a 15-minute call with their CSM to discuss. I agreed with the stipulation that I expected a refund in exchange for my time on the call. After the CSM spent 25 minutes explaining how it was my fault, I got nothing for a refund and wasted a lot of time providing free feedback to them. In the end, it was a terrible experience, we spent $300 and got 0 value from their platform, they refused to issue a refund, and I wasted a bunch of time providing them feedback and writing this review. Lastly, they told me they cannot turn off the auto-billing on my account, only I can do that. However, they deactivated my account so I can't login. I guess we'll see if they auto-bill me for next year's subscription.

Response from TestGorilla

Hi Andy, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback..even though it's unfortunate that you didn't feel that TG was the right fit for your needs. We pride ourselves in being a customer focussed company, and we're sorry you didn't enjoy your experience. However, we do feel that it's clear from our website and from the in-platform info that it's possible to test all the premium features and tests for free on internal users, including the Laravel and PHP test and the custom test feature. Please know that you are welcome back to TestGorilla at any time, and we wish you the best of luck with your hiring process!

Replied January 2022

Great concept, slick, easy to use, but has bugs, too few assessments

-My account manager reached out to me only for the purpose to ask for a review without dealing with or expediting my technical issues. -I was able to get up and running in a short time, but then I lost time as I had to deal with several bugs (tests nullified, waiting for tech support, having to 'ask' for credits, having to mark my own custom questions that had specific answers pre-selected)

Pros

-The system was easy and fast to implement. -I was very impressed with its ability to accurately assess my MBTI type with few questions. (I'm certified in MBTI) -The price was easy to accept as a small business. -The assessments were difficult to allow for differentiation between candidates.

Cons

-I added some custom questions that were not HTML friendly and this nullified the whole assessment including non-related ones, that a candidate took and I had to approach the candidate to take the assessment again which didn't show well on me. Tech support had to fix my specific test, but I wonder if they will re-code the platform to accept multiple 'spaces' in a question. I think the platform is too new to be reliable. -The tech support did not provide me with another credit after having an assessment was nullified. -The tests were too difficult for more junior positions. -There were few options to customize the delivery of the assessment. (e.g, add more custom questions than 10, have the platform notify the administrator that an assessment was complete) -With custom questions, even though you select the correct answer, the system did not 'mark' or give me a percentage correct. -The platform doesn't inform you when an assessment is complete (at the time of writing this review, I don't know if they would correct it after this review.) -Only a few dozen tests are available and the majority are for coding and hi-tech.

Price Ease of use

Reasons for switching to TestGorilla

The branch of the testing that I used before was sunset/disbanded by IBM. (Prove It! Staff Testing by IBM)

Response from TestGorilla

Glad to hear TestGorilla is easy to use! We're always adding testswe're currently at over 115 as of 2/3/21and it's good to hear they helped with candidate selection. It sounds like your issue was resolved, but let me know if you need more help!

Replied February 2021

Milla

Recruiting process made easy

Our company saved a good amount of time and money when we externalized the recruiting to TestGorilla. We were positively surprised by the popularity of our job opening, and it would have been impossible to go through the applications manually as we are a small team. Now all the applicants received a fair chance and we've got an awesome new team member.

Pros

I appreciate the fact that we were able to modify the Test Gorilla to suit the needs of our company – personalized package that fit with our niche. With over 1,000 candidates it saved me hours and hours of individually going through and evaluating each applicant, and when our process was based on the test results, it really made the process bias-free.

Cons

I have requested for the option to communicate to the applicants via system; to send a group mail for people who were not chosen to continue. I'm sure my feedback has been heard and I will see this feature in the future.

Response from TestGorilla

Thanks, Milla! Glad to hear that TestGorilla's flexibility has helped you save so much time! We currently have a feature to send rejection emails to candidates. (Here's the associated help article: https://help.testgorilla.com/how-do-i-reject-candidates-through-testgorilla). You can also send the assessment results to candidates through the platform. You can do that with the press of a button and decide to which candidates they want to send it. (You can customize the email too.) We also have a feature to select candidates and perform bulk actions like that on our roadmap. Thanks again for the kind words!

Replied January 2021

Easy way to assess the skills of applicants

Have helped to improve my recruiting process

Pros

It's very easy to use and it's not as troublesome and expensive as other alternatives. You can create an assessment for a role in less than 5 minutes. The scoring is very pertinent and it shows you how a candidate performs over different topics of a same area.

Cons

The ability to customize pre-made quizzes, for example in my case most of my applicants are not native English speakers and they take a little bit more time to understand the questions and scenarios, and really strong candidates tend to score very low at the end of the test because the time wasn't enough. I would like to customize the times per area of expertise or even each question, also I'd like to create custom-made tests using certain questions from the pre-made tests.

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

Ease of use, test library and price

Jasper

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

I wish we had known about this sooner!

Awesome!

Pros

After running my own company for twelve i know how much my success hinges on hiring the right people, but also... how costly (to the point of destructive) it can be to hire the right people. We relied a lot on CVs, referrals and ‘gut feeling’ in picking someone. But this software really made us see the power of test results to help preselecting which candidates to interview. Excellent! We’ve hired a couple of great people since we started using TG, one of whom i would have probably never even invited in the first place, but we spotted her thanks to her great test results! Really gave an extra layer of professionalism and smartness to our whole hiring proces. So far we used a couple of available tests which were very useful, but right now were considering also creating our own specific test questions to upload to TG

Cons

Its a community platform on which members can also upload their own tests, but since it hasnt been around that long, i’m looking forward to seeing more test options come available. Still you’ll find more tests on there right now than you could probably take. We’ve found relevant ones (leadership, intelligence, creativity, sales, seo, social media etc) and we’re in a niche sector (advertising and film making)

Reasons for choosing TestGorilla

Simplicity/ease of use, effectiveness (the right tests were available), price

Response from TestGorilla

Love to hear that you've made some great hires with TestGorilla! We use it internally and have noticed the same things you mentioned. We've been able to identify great candidates who we might otherwise have missed. And our Test Library is always growing, so keep an eye out for new tests. We're at over 100 tests now and growing fast!

TestGorilla