TimeClick

TimeClick Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I am a IT Support Company and I love to recommend this software. It is Cost Effective, Easy to use, and Super easy to support."
  • icon"This is a super easy piece of software to set up and super easy for staff to use."
  • icon"It was simple to install and is user friendly. I like that you can save report settings."
  • icon"Lost our server and all data was lost when it was down, had to start over."
  • icon"Like all Clock systems there is a tendency for abuse as other people on the network have managed to clock in for non present people."
  • icon"THE LACK OF SUPPORT ONCE YOU NO LONGER UPDATE WITH WINDOWS. WE ARE AN OLD 48YO COMPANY SO WE USE DOS SOFTWARE."

All TimeClick Reviews

Coty

Perfect for small businesses!

Overall, TimeClick was a better alternative for us to switch to. It made switching easy, and managing and logging hours even easier for not just me, but our whole business!

Pros

TimeClick is wonderful for time logging and emplyee attendance. Ever since switching from QuickBooks, TimeClick has offered a better way for us to log our attendance and time on the clock in an easy manner. All of the employees have no issues with it and have said how easy it is to use!

Cons

There hasn't been anything that we have not liked about TimeClick. Everything has been smooth sailing!

Reasons for switching to TimeClick

TimeClick had better features and easier to use!

Bill

Industry: Furniture

Great Software!

Overall it has been a great experience. We made the right choice in this purchase. Anytime we have had a small issue, tech support was great to work with.

Pros

The ease of use. The newest version makes every task so easy. The user interface is very well thought out. It is extremely user friendly. It has everything covered! TimeClick has really done an unbelievable job with this software! Very happy! Great software at a fair price!

Cons

I wish the software offered an app for our cell phones and interfaced with the cloud. This is the only extra feature it doesn't currently offer that we could really use. We need the ability for our employee s(truck drivers, repair techs, etc) to punch in and out when out on the road doing deliveries or service calls.

Reasons for choosing TimeClick

I can't remember the other company's names specifically, but we did look at several. TimeClick was just the best overall fit for us, and at a price we could afford.

Reasons for switching to TimeClick

PowerClock became way too expensive. The company went to an annual subscription a few years ago which in the long run, even the very short-run, was going to be way too expensive. We are really glad to have found TimeClick. It's so much better!

Siu-Lin

TimeClick 2018

I like ability to look back at history, I do not know how many years are tracked?

Pros

Tracking employee history and that it allows for more than one position to be tracked per individual. For example: One day employee works as a receptionist, the next employee is in billing

Cons

When entering time for an individual, I have to hit enter for "in" and "out" instead of tabbling thru someone's time that I have to input. I'd like to put in a start time for individual. For example, they can't start earlier than 20 minutes before scheduled time. So if they check in earlier, the default will accommodate the time I put in, but that I can override when appropriate.

Liked it better

Geovani

Industry: Security and Investigations

August 2022

Best

Overall experience as been good so for nothing to complain about

Pros

This as been one a use a very hard it’s a very dependable app and very easy to use and time efficient

Cons

This app as not shown any thing I can report now the been issue free

Josh

Industry: Printing

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

5 years in and still love it!

Pros

Ease if use for employees. Ease of use for reports.

Cons

I wish there was a way to easily send the payroll reports through Timeclick to our accountant.

Susan

Bobby made upgrade very smooth!

All Positive

Pros

Reporting Assistance from customer service - always pleasant and helpful

Cons

That you had to close out after each payroll but that has been corrected with the upgrade

no reporting cumbersome

Grant

Easiest, and Powerful, TimeClock Software out there

My employee times are now accurate! Way more accurate than before! And at a very low, one-time cost. Processing payroll is so quick with TimeClick's reports.

Pros

TimeClick is super easy to setup, is very intuitive, and understandable. It's quick to set up, too. It has a lot of custom features you can setup for complex time tracking situations, but works well with our basic time tracking situation, too. Their customer service is AMAZING! Quick, on point, real people.

Cons

It doesn't work on MACs (yet). I wish the messaging feature could sync with my email so when an employee writes me I would know even if I'm not at work.

Reasons for choosing TimeClick

Didn't need all the power of TSheets and didn't want to pay a monthly fee.

Jeralee

My Opinion

Very good! Ease of use for staff to clock in and out. Also for me as the administrator for fixing problems with staff clocking in and out and reports.

Pros

I like that it is internet based. We have very few problems with connection and performance.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of . Although I do need to utilize the system more for time off, vacation of employees etc.

Reasons for choosing TimeClick

We called KSB Dental to ask if they had any recommendations. They told me they would see yor product on a lot of dental software with practices using their software DOX.

Reasons for switching to TimeClick

Lots of problems. It was not internet based.

Brian

Great value, easy to use!

Great, cost effective way to tack employee's hours!

Pros

No monthly fees, very user friendly and intuitive, virtually no technical issues!

Cons

No real issues that I have run in to that have caused any headache. Post sale support might be a bit lacking, but I don't pay maintenance fees so I am happy with that.

Reasons for choosing TimeClick

No monthly fees, so cost was in line for what the product actually does. Log hours, that is all I need.

Beth

Exactly What We Need

We tested two time systems before testing this one. I am very pleased with the results and feel it works perfect for our needs.

Pros

This software offers a clock in system that monitors and controls early clock-ins, allows for auto-lunch deductions, and over time alerts. It saves money in the long run to track wasted labor and use the tools to control these cost and to see where waste is occurring. The ability to separate job codes ensures we have accountability where it belongs and makes payroll much easier. The reports are user friendly and easy to print and read. Lastly, I utilize the message system quite regularly. It also allows the administrator (in particular) to relay messages to individuals or groups in a timely manner.

Cons

If I had a recommendation, I would recommend the ability to see when messages are read and also the ability to auto-select a primary job for an individual.

Reasons for choosing TimeClick

Auto lunch deduction, Early clock in blocking, and affordability.

Sharon

Wonderful Product for the money

Very responsive customer support. Very easy and stable product. Great value for the price.

Pros

Easy to Use and very stable. Sales And installation support was very responsive.

Cons

A little challenging to install on a Terminal Server. Had to go through several levels of support. They got it working though so can’t complain!

Reasons for switching to TimeClick

Support, speed, stability. Time Clock was very unstable with 50 users, very buggy and no support (email only, they are in Australia)

Pros

It was easy to use and navigate once it was installed

Cons

It did not travel well when we used it took Timeclick more than one try to set it up. It had to be installed on a computer and wasn't cloud based.

Reasons for choosing TimeClick

It felt like the right product at the time.

Reasons for switching to TimeClick

I was promised better integration and less cost

Brittany

Industry: Public Safety

Mostly Good

It's a good, sufficient clocking system, we've been happy with it. There are glitches from time to time, but we've felt happy with the value it adds to our company. And we always receive stellar customer service from rep whenever an issue needs to be resolved.

Pros

I love that it gives us the chance to do a little job costing. I think that will definitely add value to the company. I like the ease with which the Admin side of the clock works. It's pretty easy to navigate. (Although my employees do wish they could view their accruals through the clock as well.) Additionally, I like that the mobile side of the clock allows you to clock in our out from anywhere, for our mobile employees.

Cons

I don't like that once you put in a request for time off, it automatically applies it. I allow my employees to make up their time off within the week, if they so choose, so I don't let them submit time off requests through the clock. Also, sometimes you go to punch in or out and for some reason it seems like the system glitches and it won't let you. I have a few employees that complain about that occasionally.

Larry

IT Support Technician

I work as a third party IT support for a Dental office that uses the TimeClick software and they have not had any issues for the 3 years or so I have been supporting my client with the software. We manage the database created by TimeClick and updates and migrations have all gone smoothly. Each Time I've needed to call for support I am on the line with a person very quickly and technicians are knowledgeable and friendly. Updates and moving to new servers is quick and easy. Be aware that updates and migrations should be done during support hours as you need a registration code. Chat support is a fast and easy way to get answers to upgrade and migration questions as well as emailing support directly at support@timeclick.com

Pros

As part of a third party IT provider we do not personally utilize the software but updates and software setup is excellent. We did not have any issues moving from windows 7 workstations to windows 10 which is always helpful.

Cons

No cons from the IT perspective, no calls from users about issues with the software

Response from Hawkeye Technology

Hi Larry, we're glad to hear that working with your technical support team was a breeze. We always strive to make it easy on IT providers so that our mutual client can get up and running quickly.

Replied December 2018

Peggy

time click review

Had some minor bugs when first started using, but updates have fixed most of them.

Pros

I like that you can have one employee in more than one job type and payscale.

Cons

It does not tell me when someone has forgotten to clock out. i.e. Work 8-5...clock in at 8am forget to clock out and clock out when they come in at 8am the next day then clock right back in. Program doesn't flag obvious errors...i.e. more than 10 hours. When one employee uses 2 different pay scales the totals don't always come out correct. i.e. time card will say reg hours total 44.84 then will say Instructor 15.53 and sales 23.37 which only adds up to 38.9 hours. I have to manually add them up almost every pay period so I don't cheat my employees. NOT time efficient. This happens almost every pay period for employees with split duties.

Reasons for switching to TimeClick

Old system no longer supported

Jenni