• Pros

• "This product is very easy to use. The features within the software is amazing. It has all the information you need all in one site."

• "Ease of use and excellent support. Many people like it once switched to it as the product is easy to understand."

• "It was affordable and customer support was competent "

• Cons

• "Extensive features that, while great, can be a bit confusing to navigate or find depending on how they are labeled. "

• "There are a few glitches to where the times are not being recorded accurately. However the company rep has been great to help us work through getting those things fixed."

• "I heard the initial set up was kind of a headache. Once it was set up though, it’s been smooth sailing ever since."

Browse TimeClock Plus Reviews

Tiffany from Oasis Outsourcing

Accurate tracking of time in attendance, vacation, sick, and personal time.

I often work alone in the sales office, and my attendance is verified by the TimeClock Plus punches throughout the day. Very accurate reporting of time in attendance, when working without on-site supervision.

Pros

I like the self-service feature of TimeClock Plus. All clocked hours are visible over the course of the pay period. Requests for punch adjustments are submitted through the software, as well as requests for use of vacation time, and reporting of sick time used. The software is linked to the workstation IP address, so punches can only be made while in attendance.

Cons

Occassionally time punches are not logged the first click through. I always double check the daily log to ensure each punch is recorded, and sometimes have to click through a second time. If I get rushed and a punch isn't recorded, the approving manager is able to make adjustments.

BETH from Ashdown School District

Why I Love Time Clock Plus

We became customers in 2003 and we starting exporting to our payroll software in 2005. Time Clock Plus employees have consistently been great to work with. We have changed and added options over the years and they have been with us every step of the way. The employees, all of them, remind me of a family that enjoys spending time together whether it is work or having fun and their customers always come first. Regardless of what the future holds, I hope they never lose that!

Pros

Integrating can be stressful and time consuming with any software but Time Clock Plus walked us through each step and continues to provide support. The software is easy to use, gives us the information we need and exports to our payroll.

Cons

I would like to have more options to personalize some of the reports.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClock Plus

We chose Time Clock Plus over Kronos for several reasons. Cost was the main reason but their employees made a huge difference in our decision. We spoke with Sales and Tech Support many times during the deciding process and they never failed to answer our questions in a prompt and courteous manner. Their Tech Support is

Lorinda from mcvsd51 - Admin Bldg

Over all I am happy with TimeClock Plus. It is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Pros

It is very easy for our employees to use as far as just clocking in and out. The mobile app is really helpful for our employees as well. As a Time Clock Plus manager, I appreciate the simplicity of it ... it makes it easier to train and encourage the use of it by our employees.

Cons

Some things seem to require unnecessary steps... The split shift comes to mind, now... If I choose a segment to split, I obviously am requesting to SPLIT that segment, so why do I then have to click the .\. icon again to split it? and why do I need to put in a "Length" under the break column a half hour IS 30minutes... just seems redundant. And why then does that segment show in red and an automatic break deduction, when actually the break is the gap of time between the two segments I just created. Little things like that become annoying over time. And really I guess there is no HUGE glaring thing that I dislike. And, to be fair, it could be that I havent learned all the ins and outs of it yet.

Curry from Johnston Community College

The best time-tracking software put to the web in some time.

All in all, TimeClock Plus was a splendid experience as a non-exempt employee. Making it simple to do the regular tasks, as well as keep track of all logged time and earned time has made it my favorite application ever for clocking employee time.

Pros

This is one of those rare cases where an entire review could be summed up in just the pros. To start, it's never been simpler to track your time, request leave, and do it all remotely at the same time before TCP. When you want to view time logged, you just go to view and select the option, and it's there! The design is simplistic and pleasant to look at. The absolute coolest feature is also being able to access earned leave time on the web and remotely. This is a fantastic addition, and on top of it you can do projected earned time up to 20+ years from the current date. This may be a small thing for some, but it's a huge deal when you want to know how much time you're being rewarded with when working 40+ hours a week.

Cons

One of the only constant annoyances was a two-step login that could be tedious when forgetting to clock in, or forgetting to clock out.

Different job.

Drew from Oak Terrace

This is a great product

Pros

This is a great product. The user manual is excellent as well. In over 7 years I have only needed to call tech support once.

Cons

For our assisted living communities, this has worked excellent.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClock Plus

This product had a great price point and was paired with great features. It does not have all of the bells and whistles, but it has what we need and then some.

Easy to Use

Pros

I like how simple it is to clock in and out with the software

Cons

Wish there were more features and options with the software

Reasons for Switching to TimeClock Plus

Used Paycom at my last job and it was overall much better

Marie from Gilbert Public Schools

My Time Clock Plus Review

I use it everyday and it is quick and easy to keep track of my time at work.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I can clock in and out on a computer or phone. It is easy to log in and check my hours. It is easy for admin to go and edit my hours if I make a mistake, or am absent on a day.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. It would be nice if it integrated into payroll, so I could look up all payroll information, rather than just hours worked.

Buyer Beware - Auto Renewal with 90 day cancellation

Been on TimeClock for years. There are newer software programs that have a much cleaner interface and integrate with accounting softwares for the same price. Auto renew has a 90 day cancellation. If you don't cancel before the 90 days, you are stuck for another year.

Pros

It was affordable and customer support was competent

Cons

Mobile clock in and out was sporadic, field guys complained that at times they couldn't clock in. Had to delete and download the software again. Management interface was cumbersome and software did not integrate into my accounting software.

Response from DMI

Replied March 2019

Hello, We're sorry you had issues with TimeClock Plus. Our cancellation policies are meant to ensure we follow strict compliance with employee data retention policies and can put actions in motion to prevent the processing of personal data beyond the contract expiration. With that said, we would encourage you to speak to a Sales Manager about terminating your agreement without penalty. We integrate with 300+ payroll providers, so the combination of us not integrating with your payroll and your trouble with mobile apps causes concerns for us. Unfortunately, this review is anonymous so we cannot reach out. If you can reach out to us and provide more information we'd be happy to help you.

Jen from Cantrell Center

Time saver!

It’s been a great product that has saved the company time and effort!

Pros

This was a huge upgrade from using timesheets made in Excel. The reporting features are especially great.

Amber from Little Colorado Medical Center

TIme Clock plus review

Pros

Time clock plus is very easy to use. Nice to be able to track your time as well as PTO accruals in the same place.

Cons

Occasionally my PTO accruals has dropped off and I have had to have our HR department correct it.

Mike from Smucker's Meats

Industry: Food Production

Improved communication for both employer and employee

Timeclock plus has helped to improve communication between management and employees. Multiple paper forms that had to go through the correct chain of command to get to the right person have been removed as a result. Employees can go to one place to enter a request or correction and we can determine everyone who should see it and that they are properly notified. Frustration is largely reduced and we have been able to pass out certain tasks to lower level personnel because access levels restrict who can or cannot see sensitive information. Overall we have been very please with TimeClock Plus and the service we receive.

Pros

Ability for employees to connect remotely to check hours or request time off. Export features that speed up the work of payroll. Audit capabilities that track who made changes and when. Automated reports that send information to the right people at the right time. Web-based platform that allows for multiple clock-in points to reduce congestion around timeclock at sign-in and lunch time. Responsive Tech support reps that are well versed in the product and able to answer questions or explain features clearly. Ability to send a message from one place to every active employee for emergency notifications or updates.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClock Plus

We chose TimeClock Plus over other products because it was a company solely devoted to time and attendance software and it showed. The TimeClock Plus service was able to provide solutions to more problems than other options considered were able to do.

Reasons for Switching to TimeClock Plus

We switched from our previous time clock because it did not have all the dynamic features that we were looking for regarding reports and communication.

Greg from Twin Pine Casino & Hotel

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

TimeClock Plus - A Mature Option

I found the system one of the most difficult of the 68 Software Systems our IT Department supports. The granularity of the Application is extremely complex. The Context Help is well intentioned, but almost impossible to follow, as the multi-instruction Help Bubbles disappear based on Cursor Context. I have had to hover over the Help content I am seeking, use Greenshot to capture a screen grab, then Paste the content into a Word document, repeating the process until I have what I need. Terminology is also confusing.

Pros

As an Administrator of the User side of the TC Plus application, I find that the "Copy" function of User Assignments is EXTREMELY helpful. There are perhaps Hundreds of Property Settings that may be attributed to a User, particularly Supervisors & Managers. When I add a Supervisor to an OU (Organizational Unit), I find the "Copy " Profile Assignments from a like Supervisor to be a valuable time-saving function.

Cons

The nesting of various functions is non-intuitive. I recall the first time I attempted to change a Users Password, the difficulty in locating the Form Controls which managed this method were extremely confusion. Also, the "Search" method is a bit confusion, and is not Inherited by all forms as one would expect. Once on an Employee, clicking "Roles", for example, does not display the Roles the Employee has, but defaults to the Role settings within the Organization.

Gary from Jasper County Board of Education

Best Decision We Made for Time/Attendance/Payroll Management

TCP reduced payroll processing from 4 days to 2 hours. It also freed up 60% of the time bookkeepers were dedicating to payroll at individual schools/departments to dedicate to other tasks.

Pros

The seamless integration with our payroll software; the ease in fully automating ALL manual, paper-based time/attendance/payroll processes; the ease of detail reporting; the EXCEPTIONAL customer support; the ease of use for employees and managers; the accuracy in maintaining federal and state compliance; the management of COVID-19 related matters; the ability to track FFCRA, FMLA, and other compliance tracking; the management of the company and care it provides to customers; and the knowledge base of the support team and resources available for users.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about TCP. I submitted several requests for enhancement to company readily designed and implemented.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClock Plus

When vetting Time and Attendance software, not only were TCP's feature superior to other products, but it willingly build a module needed to work with the specifications of our payroll software--dynamic!

Sam from GCI

Industry: Machinery

Great for a small business

We went from collecting time data from hand made notes to this software. It was very inexpensive to purchase, did not require hardware, and has been working great. This has saved our company 8 hours a pay period being able to import time data directly into Quickbooks and process payroll very quickly. It has also saved many hours of reentry and reduced errors as well. Overall we are very happy with the product.

Pros

Software is intuitive and easy to use. Every report that I need is already built in to the software. No need for custom report writing. The customer support is great. I am able to get questions answered right away and they even call back after a few days to follow up and make sure everything is working well. Well run company.

Cons

The most recent software update moved around several options making the software not as easy to navigate. All functionality is still there, just harder to find having used the old version for several years. Also, the web based product is fairly slow at running reports that cover multiple months. Our company recently upgraded our internet connection which helped this problem.

Price, features, customer service

Samantha from Sioux Center CSD

Saves Time & Easy to use

TimeClock Plus been so incredibly beneficial to our school district. We save an abundance of time by not having to manually figure out each employees hours. The system also catches errors which eliminates mistakes we have made entering the time manually. Also, compared to other systems we save time and resources by being able to upload the time to our school accounting system.

Pros

The program is amazing! It gives you the option to have multiple job codes for each employee. We calculate overtime based on a weighted rate and the TimeClock Plus system does that for you as well. The reports are great as well! I am able to print off reports showing the overtime and the different job codes. The system is very easy for employees to use as well. They are able to clock in/out with either the phone app,scanning their finger on the scanner located in the break room, or they can use a 4 digit code which is typically the last for of their social.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Other than the pricing is a little high, however, you get what you pay for and this system has been a great tool for our school district.

Basic way to keep detailed hours of employee timesheets

This integrated with our practice management software.

Pros

Easy to use, I was able to setup the basics and import new hires easily into the software. Basic demographics of new employees is put into the system and then they are given a double-digit number to clock in and out of.

Cons

If the employee has mistake when clocking in or out, we are not able to fix it right away. They need to contact our administrator and then we can make the changes. But this has caused problems because we have an employee who is worried about their hours and we are trying to serve our customers. Basically, if a problem arises when punching in/out it disrupts the current work flow.

Response from DMI

Replied April 2018

Thank you for the review! TimeClock Plus is happy to help you in troubleshooting your problems with fixing employee mistakes when clocking in. It is a simple change in the setup by giving the managers of the employee the correct access to make adjustments to the employee's hours. Please contact our support like at 1-800-223-9300 and they can assist you.

Rob from Self-employed

Long time Time clock Plus user

Pros

From an adminstrative standpoint we find The software flexible and easy to use, reports and data export to our payroll service works great. Managers can easily correct punch issues, etc. From a user perspective the software has been fine. Easy for our employees to clock in and out. The software and physical time clocks are straight forward. From an I.T. perspective the software is ready to setup and admin, especially for a local install type package. Setup the server, database, shares and then install at the workstations. Easy install, reboot usually not necessary.

Cons

Our only real complaint is an I.T. issue. Backups are a very manual process. Easy to do but no automation with fail/success reporting. It is using a MS SQL express db so we were able to add that to our existing backup system with little trouble.

Sarah from City of Dalhart

Time Clock Plus is Wonderful

Overall, the company really enjoys this software and even with the slight issues, everything worked out in the end. In addition, every time I have an issue I call and Time Clock takes care of my issue right away.

Pros

The most thing I like about this software is how much it offers. We use to use paper time sheets, therefore , being about to track real time is an update. In addition, I really like how we can set schedule to make sure employees aren't coming in early just to gain overtime.

Cons

Depending on how much your company does, it can be a pain to set up. For example, I realized after I already started you needed to do certain things first to make it easier on setting it up. Once I discovered this, I deleted everything I did to start over. It would have been nice to know where to start when setting everything up.

Easy to use - lots of features

Saves hours of time in manual entry over the old paper punch

Pros

Priced very competitively compared to the other big name in time clock software and has handled all of our organizations needs. It keeps up with accruals, vacation, sick, and can also be customized to keep track of specific tasks. We just needed something basic for the ins and outs and vacation/sick and this is perfect, but also gives us the ability to do more if needed. Paired this up with the biometric time clock and we were up and running in a very short amount of time. We are uploading the data into our ERP and it has saved our payroll department hours of time.

Cons

Nothing really off the top of my head. We are using an excel spreadsheet with a macro to import our data into our ERP, but it works.

BELINDA from YANTIS INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT

TimeClock Plus for Public Schools

Pros

As a user of this product, I liked the ease of clocking in and out, changing the job code from class time to bus driving, and requesting time off with the option of needing a substitute. As an administrator/payroll, I like the ease of checking/managing time for employees and printing time-sheets at the end of the month for payroll purposes. Assistance with problems from TimeClock Plus has improved over the last year.

Cons

As an administrator/payroll, I have had difficulty in setting lunch breaks and assigning the options for new teachers to request a substitute. I have not always had the assistance from TimeClock Plus to resolve issues. I would prefer to have an easy-to-use guide that I could refer to when needed.

Randy from Klondike ISD

Long time customer trying new things.

It’s been very positive. We have been customers for approximately 8 years and have come to rely on its ease of use and always available use.

Pros

We like the easy of use in TimeClock. The HR department can find the information they need easily and our teachers are able to navigate around the parts they need without instructions or assistance. We recently moved to the cloud based option to ensure better protection from web threats. The process was easy and quick.

Cons

The only complaint I’ve heard is that the cursor doesn’t return to the is area when someone clicks in. This makes the next user have to place the cursor in the correct place. A simple tab will place it correctly and most users now automatically do that for the next user.

Monique from COMF

Industry: Government Relations

User Friendly TimeClock

My overall experience with TimeClock Plus has been awesome. My staff members can easily log their hours, request time off, and even track the type of leave they are requesting (i.e. personal, vacation, etc).

Pros

TimeClock Plus is beyond easy to use. The system automatically calculates your time, deducts lunch breaks, and even allows superiors and subordinates to communicate via time approval/denial messages.

Cons

Sometimes the time clock requests for sick, vacation, personal days, etc. are sent to the head administrator's spam folder, which can leave the employee wondering if their request was submitted correctly. Employees cannot clock in or out when off the company's network. This becomes a pain when staff members are traveling for work.

Comprehensive Software

TCP has everything we need from a Human Resources aspect to payroll. It keeps track of everything, and helps team leaders manage their teams better, quicker and with less time loss.

Pros

We struggled so much looking for solutions to keep attendance and track breaks, etc. We used several budget solutions that didn't work correctly. TCP was a game changer, it was a complete overhaul, it gave us the ability to keep track of many aspects of personnel attendance in each of our 11 locations.

Cons

The onboarding was tedious and the learning curve was a bit higher than expected. Especially when you are dealing with so many employees.

Reasons for Switching to TimeClock Plus

We needed a serious software platform that would do the job.

Joan from Northland Smiles

TimeClock Plus is easy to use software, they are great to work with and it integrates with my payroll software.

I have used TimeClock Plus for years. Just recently we updated the software and they have made some great changes. It is easy to navigate through. I can call anytime with any questions and they help me. I love that it integrates with my payroll software. This was really one of the biggest requests that I had. It really streamlines the payroll process.

Pros

The system is easy to use and has some great easy ways to track employees. I can see at a glance if people are absent, late or missed a punch. It also integrates with my payroll software which really streamlines the process and removes the margin of data entry errors.

Cons

It would be great to have some other employee scheduling options rather than just by individual employee.

Kimberli from Collinsville Area Recreation District

Great and easy way to track hours and payroll

The main benefit is doing away with paper timesheets. This helps greatly, especially with the poor handwriting of some people. . . not to mention the poor math skills.

Pros

The ease of use is a great pro. Managers catch on quickly. Easy to fix when people forget to clock in and out. The reports are a great asset and being able to narrow things down by job code is a great plus.

Cons

I cannot figure out how to round the time. This would help greatly. If someone worked 2 hours and 13 minutes, I need it to round, in this case to 2.25 hours. I have gone through the manual and searched through the site and cannot find this as an option. I see it mentioned but no instructions on how to do this.

DEBI from BRIDGEPORT ISD

TimeClock Plus

TimeClock Plus saves a tremendous amount of time processing payroll monthly. I love and recommend TCP to everyone that I can. My husband's employer used it for their payroll based on my recommendation and it was a construction company.

Pros

The ease of use for our employees, the integration into our financial software, the integration of our substitute system into TimeClock Plus and the setup of any employee and their job codes.

Cons

We do not track our absences in TimeClock Plus but we move them into TCP to be able to pay overtime, etc. correctly and I would like to be able to look at the errors without having to dig through all the absences that are showing up as errors.

Shelly from Willard Public Schools

Makes my job easier!

For me, keeping employees honest is the biggest piece. Before Time Clock, I know there were employees not reporting absences and not fulfilling their contract hours. It is still a daily struggle to get them to comply, but now I have it on record and they can't get away with it anymore.

Pros

The software allows for more accountability on the employees end. Tracking hours worked is very important and going from paper to electronic time keeping leaves very little room for error. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.

Cons

Sometimes can be hard to understand the technology piece of it when setting up, but once everything is in place it pretty much runs itself!

Larry from ATS, Inc. dba Cavalier Automotive

Timeclock made easy

Moved from a local version to the cloud several years ago, it cant get any easier, when you export to Quickbooks it done in seconds, i then review the data make any necessary changes and submit my payroll by direct deposit. EASY!

Pros

I love this cloud based timeclock, it allows all my employees to clock in and out at thier computer, smart phones or tablet. I exports to Quickbooks and works flawlessly. It also give you a place to conduct and store review information. It will do biometric login or simple login. Works great!

Cons

Well i was going to say if the internet is down your down, however it will allow clok ins and out and when the net comes back it syncs the data.

Justin from INNOVA Disc Golf

Industry: Wholesale

TimeClock Plus Is great

Moving to timeclock plus has been a great overall experience. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Pros

I like that its cloud based. I like that you can configure the software to fit your companies specific needs. I like that you have the options for physical timeclock or web browser timeclock or even mobile app clocks. The customer and technical support is amazing. Timeclock offers web training events to make sure you are knowledgeable on the platform.

Cons

Learning some of the features can be difficult. It's definitely a learning curve at first but is worth it once you figure it out.

Ashleigh from Lifegate Christian School

It's pretty alright

All of our hourly employees punch in and out on TCP and then subs and sick hours for our teachers. It's an alright system, I just don't think it's as user friendly as it could be.

Pros

I like that I can clock in on my phone and that there's usually an easy way to fix last punches if I forgot to do something. I also like that it keeps track of PTO and things like that for the whole year, which is handy when we need substitutes.

Cons

I dislike how difficult it is to initially set up on a phone. Whenever a teacher gets a new phone or something like that, I have to help them figure it out all over again. I also dislike that the offline feature has never seemed to work. If a server is down and it redirects you to the offline version, those punches don't always seem to stick.

Robert from Madison School District

Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions

Leaving Kronos and moving to TimeClock Plus was an easy move. The implementation team was great, and true experts. Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions has been a big labor saver. The ease of the use of the product for end users is pretty good, with a modern, well designed UI. We opted for an entirely cloud-hosted option, which makes upkeep even easier.

Pros

Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions. No need to do endless imports / exports of text files.

Cons

Single Sign-On is an added cost, and the company doesn't take it seriously. In 2019, everyone should allow "Sign On with Google" and all the other major services, standard, out of the box. Some aspects of the product can be more complex than appear necessary, but are often there for larger or more complex installs -- the downside? You're stuck with all those unnecessary complex options. URL for the hosted instance is dumb; unnecessary long, and the company is inflexible about addressing this issue - they think they know best, I disagree there.

Lisa from First Baptist Church

Time Clock Plus

Time clock plus is easy to use for the hourly employees and keeps great records. It has many good reports and links well with the Shelby software we use.

Pros

The software is easy to use and links well to our church software. It has everything we need and more for keeping track of employees work hours. It has many reports that are accurate and useful. It is easy to navigate through and the performance and speed is quick. The tech support is fast and they are able to easily direct you to a solution.

Cons

There are way too many features that we don't need to use but that are available for those who do.

Dionne from Sheldon ISD

TimeClock Plus

My school used TimeClock Plus so that teachers are able to clock in and out from the comfort of their classroom computer instead of having to walk to a time clock.

Pros

I like that my school has the software on each computer. It helps to be able to clock in from your classroom as opposed to walking to find a time clock.

Cons

I love the software, but the thing that I like least is the amount of "clicks" it requires just in order to clock in or out. The software asks a series of questions before you are able to perform the task.

Aarice from Nelnet

Very User Friendly

I clock in/out about 6x a day using TCP. I really like it, before we utilized a Kronos sys that was really slow.

Pros

I love that you can clock in without a password, it takes less than 30 seconds to use. I also like how you can file virtual tickets .

Cons

I don't dislike anything about this software, although it could use some better graphics.

too slow -

Patti from Wright Air Service

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent Software

An amazing software with extensive knowledge, and a caring real time staff that is always ready to help. Thank you.

Pros

I like this software because it is user friendly, the Time Clock Plus staff is amazing and very helpful. I get updates all the time and am offered help at every turn. This company goes above and beyond to ensure their product is offering you what you need it to, and that you know how to use it to its fullest extent.

Cons

Sorry I can't think of one thing. I appreciate you all.

Amy from Mid Valley School District

TCP

We have used TCP for the maintenance of our hourly employees and to monitor overtime hours and it has saved us a time. The application has so many resourceful reports that can be run also.

Pros

I like that the software can be accessed from anywhere and is easily able to be set to your business needs.

Cons

There are times when employees have trouble punching out due to the sensitivity. This can be changed but they still have issues at times.

Reasons for Choosing TimeClock Plus

We chose TCP because they was hands on training, the flexibility, user friendly, and the reports that we are able to generate. The system is amazing for businesses that track hourly employees.

TimeClock Plus

I use this software daily as a department manager. It is easy to quickly evaluate everything that you need to accomplish on one screen.

Pros

This program is easy to navigate and easy to train new users. The functionality on the surface is basic, although as you need more information, it is easy to drill-down to what you need. I love the fact that it is web-based.

Cons

There may be a few too many options available. This software could use better graphics - everything else works great!

Jennifer from Town and Country Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Excellent software and even better customer support

TimeClock Plus customer support reps have been absolutely amazing! I get through to someone promptly, get any issue I need resolved within a few minutes. On top of that, the rep is always very friendly and extremely personable. Overall stellar service! Can not praise enough

Pros

It is easy to navigate even if you don't know much about the software.

Cons

Sometimes the reporting aspect can be a bit confusing, but in defense I don't use it often so my unfamiliarity is really the main cause of that.

Angela from Virginia Commonwealth University

Yep, thats a Time Clock.

It is a good little piece of equipment. It does what it needs to do, even if it has a couple of quirks at the moment. I think the function to view leave requests is great, though I would prefer it not auto pull them up once you attempt to clock in.

Pros

- Easy to clock in and out. Most of the time. - Ability to see leave request approval/declines is pretty nice. - Sturdy piece of equipment.

Cons

- Sometimes it lags when you're attempting to clock in for the day. - It has a few bug that should be worked out, such as attempting to punch in too fast after a previous person punches out. I think overtime those will be ironed out.

Tara from The Lung Center

Good software

Our overall experience is pretty good. I like the step-by-step instructions that are available.

Pros

Home page. We like all the information/data was shown on the home page. We fill it's a great product for the cost.

Cons

It's hard to figure out the vacation time for salaried employees. It does not seem to calculate correctly for us. There is no way to alert us when an employee is approaching overtime unless we are in the system.

SHANNON from N3

Industry: Information Services

PRACTICAL PRICE ROBUST FUNCTIONALITY

TERRIFIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND EASY TO BUY PROCESS

Pros

TCP HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT USERS NEED AND WHAT THEY DON'T

Cons

DOES NOT COVER THE INTEGRATED EXPENSE MANAGEMENT

LOW COST, GREAT FUNCTIONALITY ,SIMPLE, EASE OF USE

NEEDED DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITY

Dennis from Habersham County BOE

Cost Effective Solution

Overall we have a good experience with TCP and their customer support is very good.

Pros

Good value to provide a time clock solution for employees. Can be purchased so we don't have to pay for it every year. Reasonably easy to deploy and maintain.

Cons

Sometimes user clock-ins fail when using the mobile app or computer website to clock in or out. Seems to be random and we just correct as managers to complete the entry.

Yvonne from Western Kentucky University

Time Clock Plus

I love it! Its very good to use and simple. Simple is good!

Pros

I like how the overall layout is designed. Easy to navigate through out. Everything you need to know is right at your finger tips.

Cons

Every time there is an update you can not go to the section you want to because you have to select you agree in order to see your information. Its not bad but if your in a hurry or pressing for time I can slow you down.

David from Ebenezer Baptist Church

Complete Timekeeper

It has been great! Definitely do not regret making this our timeclock!!

Pros

TimeClock Plus not only tracks hours for our hourly employees, it also tracks PTO, provides complete statistics, and has become a valuable piece of our administration.

Cons

I wish there was a way for TimeClock to provide an off-line module. We do not have frequent internet outtages, but when we do TimeClock Plus is naturally inaccessible.

Kia from NDGI

Industry: Farming

Great Product!

Pros

I love that this product allowed us to do our shift differentials automatically. We have quite complex payroll with how we pay our variable hour employees. This was the only software that worked the closest to what we needed.

Cons

I wish they were a little more flexible on custom needs. I also wish they had a little more documentation on what each of the buttons and checkboxes do.

Mecole from Spartanburg SChool District three

TImeClock

Its been great. I've been using TCP for 3 years and I love it.

Pros

Its user Friendly, great reports, easy to navigate, make edits, additions. great support team to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.

Cons

I don't have any cons to be honest, TCP is a great timekeeping product. the support team is easy to get in touch with and assist with any problems that may arise

Monica from Mesa County Valley SD 51

Outstanding Company!!

Was a perfect fit when we switched to electronic timekeeping and are always so helpful when I call.

Pros

TC is really easy to use and interacts with our financial/payroll system perfect. TC is constantly improving features based on customers feedback. Customer service is superb!

Cons

There are some features in leave request I would like to have changed but does not keep me from using it.

Lisa from PMG

Quiet Competence

TimeClock Plus allows us to track staff hours for payroll & wage/hour compliance. It is a quality product that needs little maintenance and when the day is already busy - to know this will be working seamlessly is important.

Pros

Reasonable price; quality product -- works quietly in the background without a lot of maintenance.

Cons

I would like it to track staff competencies, training, etc. I would like an expanded version.

Anna from WCSD6

Industry: Food Production

TCP

TCP has been a great way for us to track the location of our roving employees and make sure all of our sites are fully staffed.

Pros

I like it's ease of use to our everyday employees that may not be as tech-savvy. It's pretty user friendly on the day to day level.

Cons

You need a tutorial in pulling employee reports and getting the correct information you are looking for.

Gary from OutterEdge Limited

TimeClock Plus Review

Overall, support is great. The product is solid and my clients like the reports they can generate about their employees time.

Pros

I support the installation and migrations of this product. My users that use it find it very easy to use. They have no issues using it and tell me it's very easy to use whether you are using their physical time clocks or the software on a Windows machine. From a support perspective, their support team is excellent and very thorough. The last upgrade was a large one and their support was very prepared and led us down a great path toward a very successful upgrade with no down time.

Cons

It is expensive. The cloud version was cost prohibitive for my client so they stayed with the onsite version.