• Pros

• "What I like about this product is that it is very easy to use, very intuitive. It has a clean design and I can use it anywhere I go."

• "a must-have app for any company, easy to use, reports are very detailed and clear. saves me a lot of money every month"

• "I loved how easy it was to use. The software is intuative and easy to figure, and support helpful in our company."

• Cons

• "-GPS to work better -Admin mobile display for accurate real-time gps -Android to add pics on jobs -For the app to work when employee turns their locations off"

• "It would be nice if can send a message through this app and send pics. but not a big deal."

• "Sometimes and really just sometimes, for reasons unknown, one of my employees apparently clocks out for lunch but when its time to clock in again, the system still has her on the morning job. "

Browse Timeero Reviews

Marie from Neri Services

Industry: Facilities Services

All in one for today's workforce

Overall experience, I don't have to manually read time cards, use a calculator ot type up a report. With Timeero, this new software is based on todays workforce. Timeero is a knoweledgeable software that has options to print reports as needed. Offers other useful features that can all be done from your own personal celluar. Timeero is time consuming and offers responsive customer service.

Pros

Reports. Accurate. Back ups. Excels. Decisive. Responsive. Dedicated. Knowledgeable. Time consuming.

Cons

The least I like about Timeero is the angile.

Response from Timeero

Replied October 2018

Marie it's great to see how much time and money Timeero is saving you! If you have any new features in mind or questions feel free to call in to our office!

Sheena from Paint Ninja

Best customer service

Overall, the software is good for time tracking but needs to be more accurate and have more options for administrators on the phone application vs the desktop. It is not extremely convenient to have to jump on the computer for everything. The reporting could have more filtering options as well for a more custom feel.

Pros

I like that you can add schedules into the app which is shared to employees and that you can make sure that the job site is in the program right so it can direct them to the job site with a click of the button.

Cons

It is not always trustworthy on the geofencing. The app seems to jump around when the employee is clocked in. When reviewing the report to see if employee was on the job site it will show them far from it. I had to test it myself and it is unreliable and inaccurate.

Reasons for Choosing Timeero

Because the customer service of the developer is outstanding. He is constantly trying to find new methods for improving the application and is extremely involved and dedicated to the user's needs and outcomes.

Response from Timeero

Replied February 2020

Hi Sheena, thanks for your review. We are reaching out to you now.

Geoffrey from CAPSTONE VENTURES RE LTD

Moderate quality, usually accurate and well priced

Usually makes payroll and job costing easier, when it works correctly.

Pros

Paid for annual subscription, this app is budget priced. Managing payroll by job and being able to assign jobs to employees is great - helps with job costing. The timecard gps feature usually works well, helps prevent early punches, and after a few conversations clock time tightens up. Editing punches is easy online and the pages at an acceptable speed.

Cons

Double punches and missed time. Have had a few times when the employee can show on their phone a punch that does not show online. Complicates up payroll and diminishes trust. Double punches have occurred when employee is logged in twice to the same job..more payroll headache. The online "New Job" has very little detail, more inputs available in app. That info is not visible online.

Jackie from The Center for Clinical Trials

Timeero Review

Overall it's a decent app. Again, I like the convenience of it.

Pros

It is easy to use and convenient while traveling for work.

Cons

You can only add notes to time entries while clocked in. I don't care for the way the time entries are listed, especially when you have to clock in to different locations in the same day.

Priscilla from Access4hire

Used the trial had a couple issues messaged the people and they helped me fix it. Easy to use.

Allowing us to keep control of payroll when employees check in at work and dont lie about it due to the gps location and gps fencing works like a charm. Helps us controll our employess a lot better

Pros

Easy to use straight forward for people to follow, simple layout, gps location is a plus! Allows me to see where my employees are and if they are in thw right location when they say they are. Our buiness is a hire buiness so there are always different locations. Notes are good because they can right up what they did or fixed or saw.

Cons

Would like gps to show a location with the way our employes drive not just a location of when they check in and a location of when they check out. Follow a route if they drive places. Notes need to come up automatically when checked in otherwise the employeess sometimes forget to write a review or notes

Melissa from Ascend Electrical

Overall I would recommend. I would give 10 stars if the cons are fixed.

Pros

I am able to see the locations of the employees and have control of the border where they can log in at and it will also highlight in red if they are out of the boundaries when clocking in or out and blue if employees left notes. Very convenient and well priced.

Cons

When viewing times I am unable to correct (if needed) and if I do need to edit I have to go through multiple pages to access and correct. It would also be helpful if the total times can be converted for payroll purposes.

Response from Timeero

Replied October 2018

Hi Melissa, Thanks for your candid review. This is super helpful in helping us under what's important to you! We will be adding a time entry edit in the mobile apps really soon and this should save you from having to open a time card on the desktop for editing. I am also looking forward to it as well!

Michael from Paint Ninja

Totally worth it

Pros

We use this app daily and it is a huge lifesaver the customer service has been totally awesome thanks guys

Cons

It's still kind of new and buggy but the pros far outweigh the cons

Lemel from Melle Mel Services

Industry: Computer Networking

Great alternative than other systems

They are great when issues arise. And very fast response time.

Pros

The ability to turn on and off employees. Since my work is contract based. When the contract is over. I can turn everyone to inactive and not be charged thats the best part so your only charged for use.

Cons

Cant import into quickbooks.... yet but im sure its coming soon.

James from LMM Contractor LLC

Great team

Pros

Scheduling ,ease of use , great support team

Cons

I cant find anything to complain about. Been using for over a year now.

Mateo from Mateo Mbewe

Industry: Photography

Review of Timeroo for business

Overall, my experience with Timeero has been excellent and I plan to use it in future, as well as recommend it to friends. I will concede however that it is not perfect.

Pros

Cons

I didn't like the way you create your own account or the password recovery system. They're a little convuoluted and hard to use.

Response from Timeero

Replied April 2019

Mateo thanks for your review. We love that Timeero is easy for you to use and able to save time and money. Please let us know when you recommend it to friends so we can pass on a referral bonus. Have a great day!

Halli from Escape Properties

Review for Timeero

We used paper clock sheets before and the difference since having Timeero has been amazing. It makes my job so much easier by being so user friendly and tracking all my hours and miles. Its been an awesome experience and I dont see us leaving Timeero for a long time! As long as I work there anyways, I wont let us stop using it!

Pros

I like the easiness of the software, I can hop on and clock in within a matter of seconds and the app already knows its me, Halli and that all my hours and miles go to me. No need for a special code or card to scan. Its simple. I work a ton, sometimes at an office sometimes in the field sometimes at home, and to have to be so easy to clock in and out while I work and track all my driving miles has been life saving!!

Cons

Sometimes it kicks me out and I have a hard time logging back in. Its frustrating sometimes, but I just have Kati manually input my hours if that happens and I still get my hours and miles.

We just went straight with Timeero! (:

Response from Timeero

Replied February 2020

Hi Halli thanks for your review. If you are using an iPhone, we highly recommend you upgrade your app so it doesn't keep logging you out. You should reach out to our support team by visiting our website.

Rajdeep from Steelage Construction Ltd

Great App

we are using it for more than two years, support is great, never had any issues

Marc from AngleZ Behavioral Health

Timeero Review

In talking with Program Supervisors they are able to verify staff billable hours much more accurately.

Pros

I use the product to simply log in/out, so I do not have experience in using many of the other available features. I find it easy to log in the morning, logging out for lunch and logging back in after lunch. I also use the Time Management tool to calculate my hours for the week which is also simple to use.

Cons

I don't have any real negatives. One suggestion would be to have the View Times feature be able to total up the hours and minutes for each day.

Response from Timeero

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the feedback Marc. We think this is very valuable feedback.

Trinity from First Green Commercial Landscaping

Pretty good

Pretty pleased, overall. Needs some tweaking for my line of work.

Pros

-Clocking in and out. -Admininstrative controls (somewhat)

Cost

Response from Timeero

Replied February 2020

Hi Trinity thanks for the review. We are very close to getting photos working on Android. We think it should be live this weekend. We are also working on a feature that will require employees to turn on their GPS in order to clock in. Let's hop on a call and talk about these changes.

Brian from ABEL Express

Have had a great experience so far with this product

Being able to keep track of times for employes we only see once to twice a week.

Pros

- Ease of use and functionality for both administrator and user - Ease of setup for both administrator and user

Cons

- Geo Tracking log in does not always work - Wish it had a location update interval of 1-2 minutes to track employee location, As it is now they could log in leave for 8 hours and then return to log out. - Editing of times from the app for managers. - Informed user that the reason it is not working is that it needs to be updated.

Response from Timeero

Replied June 2018

Hi Brian thanks for your review! We are currently working on GPS tracking! We are hoping to have that live in a month! Also the ability to edit time on mobile will be coming out for managers soon. We will be sure to notify you when both of those happen!

Lanson Levi from All Westside roadside

Useful for some

Pros

The software is a great way to track hours and jobs.

Cons

The software uses too much cellular data. Over 900 gigabytes in one year of cellular data.

Response from Timeero

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Lanson! We are happy to talk to you about ways to reduce data usage. Please reach out to us on live chat to help you out with this. I've notified our support team to expect to hear from you!

Manuel from Custom Painting

Timeero

It's been a great, daily tool!

Pros

Once you enter the jobs into the site list, you don't have to enter them every day for each employee.

Cons

When you pull up the job list, there not in alphabetical order, rather in order of date entered.

Ruby from Slightly OCD

Industry: Import and Export

Awesome program

My boss was not paying me for all of my hours. She added her time to my pay. I got this program so every time I showed up at a clients house I was clocked in and when I left I was clocked out. I used it to prove my work hours.

Pros

It was easy to use. It kept my hours of work in order. I used the program to keep up with my work hours and it was the best program I ever used.

Cons

The only thing I didnt really like was having to enter everything manually

Justin from Real Estate - Relief Home Solutions

Very Useful

employee time/location management

Pros

ability to generate a report on a specific employee. I also really like the fact that employees can clock in remotely with their phone.

Cons

I wish it could track the entire path of travel during the time the employee is clocked in. It seems to only show a start and stop location which is useful but it would be better for me to see that the person is staying on track.

Response from Timeero

Replied June 2018

Justin thanks for your review! We are actually working on showing the trail path. We will be sure to notify you when this is completed!

Mei-Lai from AngleZ

Industry: Mental Health Care

Pros

Fast and easy to use. A lot easier than punching a time card everyday morning

Cons

Connection is not always great, depends on location

Manuela from Paso A Paso

Industry: Facilities Services

This helps - A LOT!

Payroll is now very easy with the information going straight to QuickBooks. Timeero saves me at least 2 hours every pay period.

Pros

Due to the fact that we have several offices in various towns, its important to us that the employee assigned to that office is where she's supposed to when she's supposed to. With the GPS feature and Job assignment its so simple.

Cons

Response from Timeero

Replied October 2018

Hi Manuela :) Love hearing that we can save you 2 hours every pay period. This is awesome! For the clock out not working, make sure your employees have the newest version of Android app. We've realized that users experiencing these issues have the old version of the app so make sure they all have the newest version. We are happy to help with that if we have your permission :)

Julian from Superior painting

I like the app

Pros

The way that it actually kept track of my time for my boss

Cons

The only thing I didnt like is I had to add them up one by one

Michael from Paint Ninja

We use it for our Painting Company and it works awesome for us

We get Peace of Mind knowing that our guys are not stealing time which makes it a lot easier to know who to trust and who not

Pros

It saves US money because we can tell if our guys clock in on or off the job. Which in the long run will save a lot of money which goes into the company and makes it easier to grow

Cons

With iPhone it glitches a little. Sometimes they will clock in on the iPhone and it won't show up on our end which makes it difficult to get the correct hours for work

Val from Spectrum one

Hours

It was a ok experience

Pros

Keeping track of the employees that work for our company.

Cons

Took a while to get used to some of the featureas.

Response from Timeero

Replied October 2018

Hi Antone, thank you so much for your honest review! We really would like for you to get used to and to understand how our features work so you can fully enjoy the benefits of Timeero. Please reach out to us on (888)-998-0852 or chat with us on our website if you would like for us to do a demo for you and your team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Great, and I've barely scratched the surface

Pros

It's easy to use and it gets the job done. I needed time tracking for my freelance/consulting business and made it so much easier to track time than my cumbersome collection of Excel spreadsheets. It's also very good at payroll, although I haven't used that feature yet.

Cons

It was a bit slow, at least on my devices. I also wasn't a huge fan of the Android UI.

Christopher from Access4hire

Good easy to use app.

Great experience using this app, with minor additions this could be a game changer as it's very easy to use

Pros

It very simple and very accurate especially like the geo tag feature that lets you monitor staff and when they have checked in.

Cons

It would be great if an employee can request leave through the app it would then make it a great app with some HR capabilities.

Abbey from Disability Services Of The Southwest

Timeero Personal opinion

Our company has done away with salary employees and for the first time we are having to clock in and out . The forgetfulness of always having to do this has caused some issues ,, "User problem " Software is actually very beneficial for the corporate side of the company

Pros

The Software is easy to Use and I am able to look at past clock in

Cons

It does not give exact location of where I am clocking in

Gary from Hodgie Construction LLC

Timeero

Pros

I liked that it has GPS to track employees. We had paper time cards prior

Cons

Wasn't quite what I was looking for. Needed more options

Trent from Andersen and Sons

Great support team. They were available to answer any questions

Saved time and money

Pros

Simple and easy to use. I like the ability to see all my employees in a map and know where everyone is at. I can't say enough how much this saves us in coordinating things with employees

Cons

We would like to see it integrated with our payroll system. Aside from that nothing bad. It's a very simple app to use

Its a huge time saver. The app is easy to use.

Pros

I like how it saves me from clocking in my employees hours. Before employees would text me hours and I would put it in an excel sheet. Now I have timeero. Super awesome tool!

Cons

Nothing to complain about right now.. So far I've been really pleased with it, and have been using it a while.

Ariel from ABA Behavioral LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Complications

Not a very good experience

Pros

That it accurately calculates time. And allows more proof for location

Cons

Not able to do time reminders. Did not like that this causes problems when therapy sessions are quick and hard to clock in sometimes

Melanie from Disability Services of the Southwest

Timeero Review

One more thing to supposedly make the employee more efficient but ends up costing valuable time the employee could be doing work.

Pros

It's accessible through a mobile application

Cons

Verifying location when clocking in/out; it doesn't always take and you're not aware until you try to complete the opposite function. Doesn't allow for separation of billing within a clock-in period; i.e. I'm on the clock 8a-12p but have a home visit to make 15 10:30. Timeero covers the 4 hours of time but the home visit has to be separated and billed separately so I have to clock in @ 8, out @ 10:30, back in @11:30 and out again at 12. If multiple home visits are scheduled on the same day, it's time consuming to be making all those entries.

Matthew from Hardwood Floorwerx

Great overall app

Pros

It's really easy to use and find the correct job to clock in to. I like how the GPS doesn't run all the time in the background.

Cons

It needs to let you long on or clock in to multiple jobs at a time. That would be a good feature to add in the future.

Charyssa from Displays2go

Very useful and easy to use

Not having to miss out on hours because i misplaced them

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful and lets you keep track without having to stress about math can use anywhere

Cons

Nothing app works perfect for me so far i have not run into any occurring issues with the app myself

Saurabh from RI TEXSOLUTIONS PVT LTD

A very useful service

Pros

The flow of app operations is impressive. The dashboard and the reporting is very useful and helps us a lot.

Cons

The process and tools to perform and achieve the objective and rely on the service. Report export options are good.

Craig from Hardwood Floorwerx

We're happy with the great value for a simple and effective payroll tool for our small business.

Pros

I like that it doesn't continuously track your location and drain your phone battery throughout the day.

Cons

It's got a few minor issues with editing and making corrections for employees that are still being worked out.

Justin from Relief Home Solutions

Easy way to track time

This app has really helped me hold workers accountable when delivering flyers and door hangers for marketing

Pros

Easy to track time of workers from an offsite location.

Cons

Only wish it could show the movement of the worker on a map using gps tracking

Fred from Custom Painting

Timeero

Pros

Employees being able to login, select the job site, clock in and clock out. Simple.

Cons

Not being able to import into Quickbooks as vendors.

Wendy from Anglez Behavioral Health

Good time keeping

It has been good so far.

Pros

It is very easy to manage time and keep track of hours.

Cons

It is slow loading sometimes but overall works very well.

Jeanne from Western Plains Landscaping

Doesn't always work to clock in. Website could be easier to use. I not fond of the way it works.

Pros

Good when it works. The timesheets and job reports are nice. Clock in location but would prefer full time GPS tracking.

Cons

Adding time takes too much time to do. Should be able to type it in but can only click up and down arrows. Guys clocking in/out doesn't always work.

Response from Timeero

Replied June 2018

Hi Jeanne, Thanks for the review. We are working on introducing GPS tracking and will notify you once it's ready. One of our representatives reached out to you this morning and left you a message. We want to get to the bottom of why your guys aren't able to clock in or out.

zoheb from Management Consulting

It was awesome

Pros

Easy to use reliable. the most efficient system as it is can provide support for the specific needs of the business, which might not be available in an off-the-shelf solution and will provide greater efficiency or better customer service.

Cons

Although not always the most suitable for larger or more complex projects, a spreadsheet allows less technical staff at a business to modify the software directly and get results faster

Max from SoCal Batting Center

Timeero Review

Pros

I liked the GPS feature that allows you to see where employees are when they clock in. I liked that it was very quick and easy to clock in.

Cons

I didnt like that on several occasions when I accidentally closed out of the app it clocked me out. I think that even if you close the app or your phone dies it should not clock you out. It should only clock you out if you manually do it.

Response from Timeero

Replied October 2018

Hi Max :) I am glad to hear the GPS feature has been helpful for you. The issue you mentioned is something we are aware of and have longed fixed. We released brand new updates over a month ago. If you are using the Android app, make sure to delete your current app, go to the PlayStore and download the newest app. This will fix the issue you are experiencing. Call us when it's convenient for you or use the live chat if you have any questions. We really want to hear from you. Happy time tracking!

Mateo from Hanark

Quality stuff, very good

Pros

It's super easy to use which is something I really like about it. Also love the aesthetic and design.

Cons

In the past it has sometimes crashed on me when I hit apply, a little frustrating. Not sure whether that's my phone or the app though.