Timeero

Timeero Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Fantastic in keeping track of times and reminders for the daily usage. Makes things easier at the end of the day for accountability."
  • icon"A must-have app for any company, easy to use, reports are very detailed and clear. Saves me a lot of money every month."
  • icon"The geo fencing is great and pretty accurate, The clocking in and out is really easy, Like the fact you can pick the job your at."
  • icon"So will crash on iPhone and refuse to allow punch in and out. However iPhone has accurate mileage and android does not."
  • icon"The software has its bug. At one point it was hard for me to clock put simply because no matter how many times I clicked on the button it wouldn.t happened."
  • icon"The extra steps to go in and get my employees weekly total is annoying."

Browse all Timeero Reviews

• Have you used Timeero and would like to share your experience with others?

Amir

September 2022

Eliminate the hassle of time and GPS tracking for outside sales reps

Pros

Timeero helped us organize our outside sales strategy. The platform provided us with enough features to track the activities of our sales reps. This enabled us to save time and effort by analyzing the areas our reps have visited, and the quality of deals closed in those areas.

Cons

Timmero lacked some small yet key features when we started using it. However, as time passed by, positive communications with their support team resulted in adding those features. They are constantly upgrading their platform to be the best it can be.

Patrice

March 2022

Perfect for my staffing agency

I trialed multiple apps, Connect team, HHEXCHANGE, Buddy punch, timesheet mobile and quick books, I did like quick books but there wasn’t auto clock in and they were also twice the cost of Timeero - connect team was more than double, other than those two who fell short of the auto clock in feature and cost more than Timeero the others were inaccurate reporting, unreliable gps, would continue to run and just overall less impressive. Last but not least- I have to give a huge plus for Timeero’s customer service. I’ve message a good amount of times while trialing and got almost immediate response, with details explanations and follow up to make sure I was clear on the answer. They have been available for my staff, myself via chat, phone, zoom, email, and excellent to work with so far. That in itself is worth its weight in gold.

Pros

The auto clock in and out feature is the best feature for me, followed by having the ability to have multiple locations enabled for employees who move around and don’t stick to one location. Having the ability for staff to input their schedule as well as input schedules for them helps with the variety of different situations a staffing company faces.

Cons

There are 2 things that would be ideal, and I’m told the company is in the process of reviewing both for the future. 1. Having the settings automatically auto clock in for all users without them having to change it themselves, it sounds simple and the setting adjust is easy, but there are still some employees who can’t figure out why it’s not automatically working for them regardless how often I’m telling them how to do it. 2. I’d love to be able to have an Hr onboarding part of the app also where they can upload their required documents, have their profile all complete be able to push out things like employee handbooks or pdfs etc through the app. It’s taking it from a time card to a timecard plus HR but in a perfect world, a one stop would be great.

Reasons for choosing Timeero

Customer service, auto clock in, price point we’re all superior

Reasons for switching to Timeero

The ease of use, auto clock in and ability to have multiple jobs

Response from Timeero

Patti thank you for this review! Amy is really awesome at what she does!

Replied April 2022

Jeff

September 2022

Timeero review

Pretty fluid, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as customer service basically solves any issues I have.

Pros

Easy to use, love the new interface. The GPS function is very helpful so I know what our employees are doing.

Cons

Have had some issues with employees seeing tasks that have been completed and removed. Issues were solved by customer service.

Lorie

my review ..

overall the theory/application is fine, the inaccuracy of the mileage is a huge concern and the glitches need to be updated/corrected so it functions more efficiently.

Pros

fantastic in keeping track of times and reminders for the daily usage. makes things easier at the end of the day for accountability.

Cons

grossly inaccurate mileage calculator, connected to google maps but uses air mileage not realistic for Maine roads and traveling, sometimes even doesnt log where you are but it kept the time involved accurate. sometimes logs out before i have finished the current job i am on, sometimes have had to wait for it to recognize the log in and it asks you to wait until its ready ..

Kevin

July 2022

The company skipped preschool sacrificing their ABCs for coding and looking pretty.

Pros

Clean interface Message Blast and GPS tracking.

Cons

The software does not provide clear understandable errors when mapping or syncing does not work. The company and its engineers lack understanding or empathy for administrators who need to audit and review employees and users. The company disregards the need for and misses the understanding that reports should be able to be sorted for example alphabetically by last name or first name. Reports are not sorted or sortable. Many missing necessities such as ability to product reports for deactivated users, not all reports have the same filter capability. If you use a payroll service and have turn over, expect time management to be adversely impacted. Auditing user to employees is painfully time consuming. For starters again users are not sorted by name or sortable. The company does not use unique identifiers for employees. And there is no way to limit your search to prioritize users that are not mapped. TimeEro is suitable for companies with limited employees and limited turnover but not sufficient for companies with normal demands of business.

Response from Timeero

Here at Timeero, our goal is to always make sure that our customers have the tools and support they need to be successful with our app. One of our greatest strengths as a company is our drive to be better, and like every other company, we understand the weight and severity of customer feedback and how it helps us achieve our goals. While negative feedback is never something we hope for, we thank you and appreciate you for your review. Now, we can take the details of this case back to the respective departments so we can learn and grow and come back better than we were before, preventing situations like this in the future. We sincerely lament the fact that you found our software uneasy to navigate and we are working diligently on our platform and always finding ways to improve. Thank you for your hand in our growth as a company as we strive to meet our goals and better ourselves.

Replied July 2022

Kimberly

June 2022

its worth a try

Amy is the best at customer support when ever i have a issue she has a solution for me in no time.

Pros

the features are very customizable . for the amount you are paying competitors you could switch and save 100.00 a month.

Cons

this is a new app . they have some bugs they are working out but they all ways have customer support to fix it right away !

functionality and price

Response from Timeero

Thank you so much for your review and for the understanding that we are a new company and growing. With growth always comes growing pains, however, we pride ourselves on our customer support and going above and beyond expectations. One of our greatest strengths as a company is our drive to be better and we know that customer feedback is invaluable in that process. So, thank you for your help in achieving our goal of being better than we were before while we learn and expand. We truly value you and your support.

Replied July 2022

Luke

More than Time Management

Timeero is the perfect solution for our small business in many ways. Not only does Timeero help our team manage schedules and time, it aids in payroll efficiency, employee management and much more. It became a single stop for multiple tasks for the human resources team. Th geo-fencing feature allows us to track progress and employee locations for safety, time management and tracking mileage. Such a great product!

Pros

Talk about customer service; the Timeero team is so great to work with! They are available whenever you need them and provide answers at a moment's notice.

Cons

Other than waiting for all of the new and exciting updates we anticipate from the development team at Timeero, we have nothing but positive feedback for the program.

Reasons for choosing Timeero

I have had only positive experiences working with Timeero and Timeero offers more for less.

Response from Timeero

Thanks for your review Luke! You can always call in if you have any questions!

Replied June 2020

March 2022

Needs improvement but for the price I’ll deal

Great tech support I just want to spend less time with them. I’m satisfied with the app & features when it’s working properly. I think it should be at a lower price point. The app was suppose to make my life easier but the features are not dependable.

Pros

All the features I need are there. With people working alone in the field monitor my employees hours is impossible. It’s a delivery service, they are working alone so I need the GPS to track their mls & hours by location, easy clock in & out, to view where they are, and input into QB. All that is there and available. I have been using google calendar for years for scheduling so I was excited to use Timeero calendar but it wasn’t as easy.

Cons

All the features are available but do they work. Lots of Android Compatibility issues. My android user gets booted off the app & it has never been able to track her miles. I’m on tech support more than not. Everything could use improvement. I find that I’m working too hard to integrate this timecard into my workforce & having difficulty getting my employees to comply because of the trouble they are having. Now I’m entering hours/mls based on their notes “App didn’t track mls” “App didn’t clock me in”.

Reasons for switching to Timeero

Too many features set on auto, expensive.

Megan

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great app/platform for household employer

I needed a cost-effective way to track hours and miles for my nanny. This works great, is easy to set up and use.

Pros

It tracks hours and mileage with geofencing at an excellent pricepoint. LOVE that it exports to Quickbooks!!!

Cons

I wish the app had better/easier/more user friendly functionality for the administrator--can't run reports to view weekly hour totals. I wish the website reports was easier so that I could set the week start/finish and it would automatically calculate weekly totals by employee. The extra steps to go in and get my employees weekly total is annoying.

Reasons for switching to Timeero

Wanted app to do both hours and mileage in one

Halli

Review for Timeero

We used paper clock sheets before and the difference since having Timeero has been amazing. It makes my job so much easier by being so user friendly and tracking all my hours and miles. It’s been an awesome experience and I don’t see us leaving Timeero for a long time! As long as I work there anyways, I won’t let us stop using it!

Pros

I like the easiness of the software, I can hop on and clock in within a matter of seconds and the app already knows its me, Halli and that all my hours and miles go to me. No need for a special code or card to scan. It’s simple. I work a ton, sometimes at an office sometimes in the field sometimes at home, and to have to be so easy to clock in and out while I work and track all my driving miles has been life saving!!

Cons

Sometimes it kicks me out and I have a hard time logging back in. It’s frustrating sometimes, but I just have Kati manually input my hours if that happens and I still get my hours and miles.

We just went straight with Timeero! (:

Response from Timeero

Hi Halli thanks for your review. If you are using an iPhone, we highly recommend you upgrade your app so it doesn't keep logging you out. You should reach out to our support team by visiting our website.

Rajdeep

Great App

we are using it for more than two years, support is great, never had any issues

Pros

a must-have app for any company, easy to use, reports are very detailed and clear. saves me a lot of money every month

Cons

It would be nice if can send a message through this app and send pics. but not a big deal.

Response from Timeero

Hi Raj! Did you know you can attach photos through the mobile app. Please reach out and we will show you! We are also working on a way for users to send messages and communicate through the app. Please reach out to us because your input on this feature matters a lot to us.

Sheena

Best customer service

Overall, the software is good for time tracking but needs to be more accurate and have more options for administrators on the phone application vs the desktop. It is not extremely convenient to have to jump on the computer for everything. The reporting could have more filtering options as well for a more custom feel.

Pros

I like that you can add schedules into the app which is shared to employees and that you can make sure that the job site is in the program right so it can direct them to the job site with a click of the button.

Cons

It is not always trustworthy on the geofencing. The app seems to jump around when the employee is clocked in. When reviewing the report to see if employee was on the job site it will show them far from it. I had to test it myself and it is unreliable and inaccurate.

Reasons for choosing Timeero

Because the customer service of the developer is outstanding. He is constantly trying to find new methods for improving the application and is extremely involved and dedicated to the user's needs and outcomes.

Response from Timeero

Hi Sheena, thanks for your review. We are reaching out to you now.

December 2021

A game changing app!

On a monthly basis, it saves us a lot of time on reporting and payroll management. I would highly recommend this app!

Pros

We use the app every day to track the location and mileage of employees. The application provides accurate data and is very easy to use.

Cons

Everything works perfectly! We have nothing but positive feedback.

Response from Timeero

Thanks for the review Chris. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Replied December 2021

Marie

Industry: Facilities Services

All in one for today's workforce

Overall experience, I don't have to manually read time cards, use a calculator ot type up a report. With Timeero, this new software is based on todays workforce. Timeero is a knoweledgeable software that has options to print reports as needed. Offers other useful features that can all be done from your own personal celluar. Timeero is time consuming and offers responsive customer service.

Pros

Reports. Accurate. Back ups. Excels. Decisive. Responsive. Dedicated. Knowledgeable. Time consuming.

Cons

The least I like about Timeero is the angile.

Response from Timeero

Marie it's great to see how much time and money Timeero is saving you! If you have any new features in mind or questions feel free to call in to our office!

Replied October 2018

Geoffrey

Moderate quality, usually accurate and well priced

Usually makes payroll and job costing easier, when it works correctly.

Pros

Paid for annual subscription, this app is budget priced. Managing payroll by job and being able to assign jobs to employees is great - helps with job costing. The timecard gps feature usually works well, helps prevent early punches, and after a few conversations clock time tightens up. Editing punches is easy online and the pages at an acceptable speed.

Cons

Double punches and missed time. Have had a few times when the employee can show on their phone a punch that does not show online. Complicates up payroll and diminishes trust. Double punches have occurred when employee is logged in twice to the same job..more payroll headache. The online "New Job" has very little detail, more inputs available in app. That info is not visible online.

Yolanda

August 2022

Great app to use for anyone that travels for work

Time and travel. Eliminates me having to use a note book and write down mileage

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to log in and the notes are a great option

Cons

there is noting I do not like about this app

Response from Timeero

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We love feedback and we love hearing that Timeero is solving passed problems you were facing. We truly value you and the time you took to leave us such a kind review. You Rock!!

Replied September 2022