UZIO Reviews

4.32 / 5 (47)

Our advisors have recommended this product 32 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The portal is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I like the ability to be able to act on behalf of our employees ."

• "the product is easy to use and is making us different from our competition"

• "It is a very easy to use platform, with great support from the Uzio team. It has streamlined our entire operations. The support team and how accessible they are is the best."

• Cons

• "As a newer company, there were/are some growing pains, but home office support has been exceptional through this."

• "It is not as intuitive as I expected. I am unable to customize menus. I needed lots of help setting up a client. Now that I have gone through the entire system it will get easier."

• "We had difficulty with the payroll integration back when they partnered with Execupay (we have not tested the integration they've since developed in-house)."

Browse UZIO Reviews

Jennifer from Lindsey Business Group, LLC

User Friendly Software

We have had an amazing relationship with Uzio and their support team from the day we started working with them. Any time there is a question, support is extremely helpful in getting it resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

Cons

I would not say I dislike anything about the product, as the support team is always eager to make the system work to the best of their ability to meet our clients' needs.

Danine from Financial Concepts

Not as easy as it looks

I am using the software to provide online enrollment for clients. I had lots of questions during the process of loading client information. The Uzio team was very responsive and helped me complete the project.

Pros

Once the information is loaded in the system, the employee experience is great.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

Uzio seemed to have more features such as HR components.

ROBERT from ROBERT J BISHOP INSURANCE AGENCY

DID NOT MAKE FULL DISCLOSURE AT TIME OF PRESENTATION

FINALLY, UZIO CONFIRMED THAT THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE THE BENEFIT COSTS AND EXPLANATION OF THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE THESE BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER WHICH IS WHAT WE TOLD THE CLIENT BUT NOW THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT WONT BE AVAILABLE THEN EITHER. AS I WORKED WITH UZIO AND THE STAFF OF THE GENERAL AGENCY, I CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN UZIO'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY MADE YOU FELL LIKE THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER NOT US. I'VE BEEN AN INSURANCE BROKER FOR OVER 53 YEARS AND THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WORSE VENDORS I'VE EVER WORKED WITH. I'VE TOLD THE GENERAL AGENT THAT I WILL NOT USE THEM WITH ANY MORE OF MY CLIENTS.

Pros

WHAT THE SOFTWARE WAS PROGRAMMED TO DO WAS OK BUT THE PRESENTATION TO THE CLIENT WAS THAT UZIO COULD COMMUNICATES ALL OF THE EMPLOYERS BENEFITS TO THERE EMPLOYEES. UZIO SHOULD OF FIRST REVIEWED ALL OF THE BENEFITS THE EMPLOYERS WAS OFFERING TO THERE EMPLOYEES BEFORE THE PRESENTATION. IT WOULD OF SAVED A LOT OF EMBARRASSMENT.

Cons

THE SOFTWARE IS WELL SHORT OF BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EMPLOYER BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES. THIS EMPLOYER OFFERED SEVERAL MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS, DENTAL, VISION, LTD , BASIC LIFE ALL 100% EMPLOYER PAID PLUS EMPLOYEE AND SPOUSAL VOLUNTARY LIFE. THE SOFTWARE WAS NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. I ALSO FOUND THAT THE STAFF WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH READING AND UNDERSTANDING INSURANCE CONTRACTS. TO MUCH TIME WAS WASTED IN CORRECTING AND EXPLAINING THERE INPUT.

Emily from Pelnik Insurance

Great Solution for SMBs

Uzio is the perfect solution for our smaller clients who are transitioning away from paper-based enrollments. The basic platform is clean and straightforward, and clients can take advantage of the premium modules as they become more comfortable with online benefit administration.

Pros

Uzio is intuitive and extremely easy to build for our clients. I really appreciate the level of control we have in maintaining the client portals; we can make changes and fix errors instantly instead of waiting days (or longer) for a service team to do it for us. If their are issues we can't resolve on our own, our the Uzio team is extremely responsive and investigates things quickly. They are also very proactive about supporting our needs as brokers and asking for our perspective and input regarding future product enhancements.

Phyllis from Wiseway Supply

Uzio Feedback

Overall we have had a positive experience with our transition to Uzion. I will admit it was frustrating at first due to the transition being done right before open enrollment, which caused delays and benefit elections to be entered incorrectly, resulting in multiple corrections after the fact.

Pros

As the Administrator, I am able to log in and act on behalf of the employee. This allows me to assist those employees who may not have access as needed and/or technical skills to navigate the process. I also like the reporting functions, to be able to run reports for employee benefits; to ensure benefit elections match provider billing statements.

Cons

The availability for the administrator to have access to the benefit coverage documents that can only be seen under the employee tab and their individual elected benefits.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

We had only used Paycor for a short time frame before switching to Uzio, therefore we were not utilizing it's full potential and was able to integrate the assistance from our benefits broker.

Tari from Consolidated Cleaners Inc.

Uzio

Awesome

Pros

The ease of seeing all the employees and their benefits with payroll deductions as I need them in a weekly process.

Cons

Need some help with reports. I need less information than I get. I only want new changes.

Danny from SBS

Uzio Review

We are giving this to our clients for their use as well as ours. Our clients love that they can manage their benefits and their day to day business operations on the Uzio system.

Pros

the product is easy to use and is making us different from our competition

Cons

Can't think of anything that I don't like

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

The support team made the difference

Eric from California Closets

Industry: Furniture

Overall the product is great. It's easy to navigate and very user friendly. Support has been very responsive when I have needed assistance. It has majorly assisted in streamlining our processes.

Pros

The fact that all on-boarding is online with this product virtually eliminating the need for paper file containing employee sensitive documents.

Cons

I wish it had the capability to do Employee Performance Reviews.

Brenda from Barcelona Equipment Inc

UZIO Review

I think that it is a great product. Saves me quite a bit of time as a part-time HR person.

Pros

This software is provided to our company via our 3rd party financial company. I can enter employee information only once, rather than numerous times in our health care/other insurance provider's software.

Cons

Although I expect our 3rd party financial company to take the data that I entered in UZIO and forward it to the proper healthcare/insurance providers, some times errors are made by them.

Joanne from Radiant F&B LLC

Uzio

Very happy with the software and using UZIO on a daily basis

Pros

Has all the pertinent information that we use at the corporate HR level.

Cons

there is nothing i dislike about this software

Matthew from Vinez Benefits Group, Inc.

Wonderful enrollment software

Pros

The features, ease of use, customer service, and pricing were the reasons I chose this software over some of the more established companies in this field.

JS from Thomas Financial

Uzio, the future of benefits technology

Pros

Cons

The lack of Spanish and other languages on the platform. Also, limited integrations with other carriers. This requires us to do a lot of work on the back end for our clients.

Gretchen from Althans Insurance Agency, Inc.

Althans review

Pros

It's very easy for our clients to use and it makes the HR department's jobs much easier. We will be more likely to retain groups due to using this software.

Cons

It doesn't offer all of the coverage options and the flexibility that we need for the needs of our groups.

Amanda from Clarus Benefits Group

UZIO Review

UZIO has been great for our smaller groups without a benefits or payroll platform. They way we are established with UZIO, it is a starter system.

Pros

Ease of use on the end user side is great. Auto communication for benefits enrollment is awesome.

Cons

No file feeds with the exception of Discovery Benefits. There is no ADHOC reporting. Proposal set-up can be tedious. Benefit set-up for Disability plans is limited.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

Agreement when UZIO was hCentive to establish file feeds with carriers.

Julie from C.A.T. US Corp.

Great tool

Very good, great tools and easy to use.

Pros

Software is very easy to use even with no training.

Cons

I cannot think of anything in that regards as I am very satisfied with the software.

Our brokers suggestion.

Kimberly from Joelle Group

Great Product for HR Benefits Administration

I was very pleased and will recommend it to all of my clients as an great onboarding and ongoing HR tool.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy on the eyes.

Cons

Too many features that a small company would not need.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

I have looked and tried several programs of this nature and UZIO is hands down in the top 3 .

Elaine from Verb, Inc.

Uzio is a great tool

Pros

I like that the tool is very easy to use for benefits on boarding. Many of my co-workers have told me how much they love the open enrollment process.

Cons

It took some time to figure out how to change/update someone's information. I had to reach out to my Uzio contact. The pencil at the top of the page wasn't obvious.

Austin from Pure Life Ministries

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy Process

Pros

I liked how easy it was to navigate through the interface. It was a breeze to select the Insurance plan options my organization offers.

Cons

At the very end of the enrollment process, there was a glitch, and I could neither go forward or backward.

Kate from The Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center

User-Friendly Software for both User & Admin

UZIO has been wonderful at guiding me through the process. They worked with our insurance broker and helped us implement it very quickly. Their customer service is super quick to respond to any questions as well.

Pros

I loved that this product was easy to implement with the staff. It provides a clear framework to walk them through their decisions and they found it quick to complete. My favorite feature is that it highlights the major elements of each plan before they make a decision and shows them the cost difference.

Cons

One feature that could be improved is the beneficiary feature at the end. There isn't a way to override this but yet it is what stalls people the most. They ask for a lot of information that isn't usually readily available.

Jennifer from SOLV Risk Solutions

Pros

This software is really easy to use. The reporting is great and provides a lot of information.

Cons

The file feed issues have been frustrating.

Desiree from Carothers Insurance

Exactly what's needed for the "New Normal"

I'm very glad we started using this platform before the need for working remotely exploded. The most stand-out value of this company has really been the customer service. The UZIO team is dedicated, communicative, and always available to help implement and even transfer groups over to this extremely useful platform.

Pros

· Automation · Reduced Data Entry · Member and HR accessibility · Facilitates Remote Enrollment · Customer Service is fantastic!

Cons

The only issue I've personally encountered is tiny--It's a little bit clunky if you have to use as both a member and an admin. Best practice is simple if you're aware: all members should always use personal emails. Admins should use only work emails for logins.

Kyle from Liquid Bottles

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Open Enrollment for Benefits

Pros

I really like how easy the software was to use.

Cons

The only thing i didn't like was how quickly it would log you out after a short period of no activity on the site.

Michelle from Xtreme Labor Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Keeps my payroll up to date

Helps keep payroll deductions balanced

Pros

like that I can go in anytime to see what deductions are being withheld from my employees, make changes and terminate coverage. Helps keep my payroll deductions balanced.

Cons

My only issue is that it doesn't sync in the other software that I use

Maddie from Infotect Design Solutions

Easy!

Pros

Very easy to use and straightforward. Took less than 10 minutes to enroll and select my benefits.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with this software

Anneliese from Carothers Insurance Agency, Inc.

I still have a lot to learn. I would not be able to give an honest opinion until I have mastered to software. Overall so far, it show a real potential in adding an asset to our company.

Pros

Our Thursday meetings have helped a lot on navigating on UZIO.

Cons

How long it has taken to have live groups on the platform.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

This was a decision made by my boss.

Jeremiah from Infotect Design Solutions

Great for workplace insurance selections

Pros

It is easy to use and very visually pleasing. I was able to navigate with ease and confidence.

Cons

Nothing really. It met our needs as a company.

Cherie from Santa Fe Dining, Inc

Love all the Features in one Place

We are using this for our Benefit Platform for employees to go in and control their own accounts for open enrollment.

Pros

The software offers almost everything in one place!

Cons

I have not used Uzio long enough to really find what I do not like about the product.

Recommended by Broker

Wafaa from Mvix(USA) Inc.

Recommendations

It's user-friendly but still need more advanced features when it comes to generating reports and filtering employees

Pros

I recommend more granulated reports that allow for inactive employees to be removed from the report.

Cons

reports and filters are not granulate enough to help with the plan

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

it was offered to us by our broker, we didn't have other options. Thanks

Sandy from Medosweet Farms

End User

It wasn't bad. I personally did not have a whole lot of time to utilize it the way it should have been used.

Pros

It was fairly easy to integrate new hires in to the system.

Cons

Did not use it often enough to have a least favorite.

Rhonda from G ST CLAIR INC - DBA: St.Clair's Custom Air

Giving feedback

Healthcare policy and management of the policy.

Pros

Updating our employees information & job status is very easy and quick, the entire website is very easy to navigate. Updated are immediate which I appreciate.

Cons

I haven't come up against any issues or problems that would motivate me to make any requested improvements to the site.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

Great prices for what you need for this moment, add-on services available whenever we need to take advantage of them.

Bill from Verb, Inc.

Verb review of Uzio

Nothing to complain about. We really haven't had any problems.

Pros

I really like the interface of the platform. It's pleasant to the eye and easy to get around in.

Cons

When entering payroll at the individual level, it would be nice if you didn't have to scroll around to find the different input boxes. I'd like to see everything on one screen.

Broker partnership

Stephanie from Willow Pet Hosptial

Industry: Veterinary

UZIO 2019

its multi functional which helps but time saving

Pros

Over all ease of access and function. I like that I can see and verify the completion of renewals and policies.

Cons

sometimes I feel that I have to do some digging to get the information I am looking for, such as specific documents.

Lisa from Prestige Integra Insuranace

Use

Pros

It was easy to use. It was easy to learn.

Cons

Users couldn't access from cell phones. Needed better access

Robin from Hope Children's Home

Trial

NA -Trial only

Pros

Integrating multiple platforms Included digital services.

Cons

Not familiar enough to review on negative aspects.

NA

Brannon from Major Facility Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Uzio makes tracking a Breeze

It is an amazing quick reference guide. We are able to edit and control the flow of employees information with ease.

Pros

User friendly, information is readily available and not hard to find.

Cons

That I did not know about this software earlier.

shawn from Thomas Finacial

UZIO Survey

Our clients are very pleased with our partneship with UZIO, which makes us happy :-)

Pros

The ease of use and the support that comes with it.

Cons

I would like to see more integrated decision support on the employee portal.

Kim from HOMEE

Easy to use product

Overall satisfied with how I use UZIO.

Pros

That it is easy to add/ terminate employees.

Cons

I would like access to reports and documents on plans.

Alexandra from Advantage Benefit Solutions

Reseller

Hard to say. We were planning to use Uzio for marketing and events but all of that was put off due to COVID-19.

Pros

It is extremely flexible and way more robust than other platforms we looked at.

Cons

Not sure yet, we haven't had a chance to really use it.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

The ease of you, flexibility and customization.

Amy from Swope Construction Co.

Swope's UZIO Experience

Pros

The use of the software is quite easy to understand. The overall look is attractive, which makes the function of the website useful.

Cons

I would like to see reports assembled with a little more ease and functionality. Simple reports showing new hires, new enrollees. And reports to print for employees. Possibly a form created within UZIO for new hires to check policies to sign up for. Not all of our employees use computers or technology well, so they majority would rather have paper copies.

Lori from Smith Insurance & Bonds

Benefit Management

We unfortunately switched companies and policies so didn't get to use it long but its a good product.

Pros

training was provided for free; its a simple way to manage your benefits

Cons

Nothing, we used it for adding/ deleting insurance coverage's and terminations for employees, small groupl

Katie from Wiseway Supply

Uzio is very Helpful

Pros

I like that the platform emails the new hires itself regularly until they make their elections. Takes the pressure off me to remember to follow up.

Cons

The initial set up of the system was rather chaotic.

Erin from Central Virginia Accounting

Helps me stay organized

We use UZIO to track health benefits. It's an important part to keeping our records up to date and organized.

Pros

UZIO is a great tool that helps me stay organized with my clients.

Cons

The software works fine for what we need it for.

Brandi from SE3

Industry: Civil Engineering

Review from Admin

Pros

Charts and reporting work well for the admin side.

Cons

It's not user friendly, employee's struggle to navigate.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

No we ended up switching to employee navigator.

karyn from The Lawrence Firm, PSC

Industry: Law Practice

first time users of Uzio

overall, my experience was positive. now that we are up and running with the system, I feel like this is a win/win overall.

Pros

we really liked the fact that there was no paper during open enrollment. everyone was responsible for adding/deleting benefits according to what they wanted for the new year.

Cons

there was miscommunication in some areas that ended with a lot of confusion. We are (hopefully) learning from our mistakes.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

our benefits company suggested it to us.

RJ from Capital Risk Management

Just another application

Just seems like any other system

Pros

It has a sleek look and they spent the time on good marketing.

Cons

Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything valuable.

Joshua from Pure Life Ministries

Easy Interface

Easy peasey.

Pros

I think as a user it's pretty easy to navigate - all plans were laid out well, it was easy to compare, wasn't clunky, the flow was smooth.

Cons

Seems there are a few kinks in there still between life insurance and health insurance, but after a week or two, they got it cleaned up.

Dustin from Pure Life Ministries

Very user-friendly software and interface.

It's been very pleasant and have had no problems accessing features of the site.

Pros

The ease of access, consolidating various benefits into one.

Cons

There are no features as of yet that I dislike.