• Pros

• "The software is very easy to deploy, user experience is smooth, easy to create assessments from scratch/from the library, candidate communication is automatised "

• "All the tools are powerful & easy to access. We can produce reports for fellow hiring managers very quickly & the quality of candidates coming in has increased dramatically. "

• "Easy to show someone new how to use, tracking results"

• Cons

• "I wish there were more templates, although the ones they have can be customized rather easily. I think this is something that will come with time as more and more users onboard."

• "Managing and filtering the applicants is exteremely challenging and not usable, a lot of work should be done on that front."

• "It would be great if Vervoe could integrate with our ATS. The next update I'd like to see is customizable default email templates that go out with the assessment."

Browse Vervoe Reviews

Constantine from PENSO

Vervoe has revolutionised our business. Superb!

Pros

The way is has simply scaled our ability to recognise, review and select top talent. Previously we used a number of "semi-ritualised" ways to hire. Processes that we generally ran through Process Street or other software: Evernote lists of questions, Excel spreadsheets to question and grade applicants. Obviously good old fashioned face to face interviews that absorbed weeks of time of the most senior people in the business. Vervoe has completely streamlined the entire process. Every step in the otherwise gruesome interview process is streamlined and semi-automated. From interview questions / scripts from top sources aorund the world, to grading of talent, to saving time, to automated reviews and communications with talent, all the way to structuring completely unique "interview journeys" for different jobs and staff. Furthermore, the interface is really well designed. Web interface and Kanban/Trello-style movement of talent through the interview and recruitment journey. MOSTLY - the quality of candidates we've hired (three thorugh the system) is fantastic - and we recognise that there were certain biases and errors we've overcome through using Vervoe - we are getting exacltly the type of talent we want. Removing "people problems" - that's the biggest advantage.

Cons

There's only very small things I don't like - minor features that I personally would change, but nothing that would stop me from highly recommending Vervoe. Little things like: It would be good to have your colleagues gradings hidden (to remove potential bias) When re-ordering interview questions, it can be a little cumbersome. If you are already part way into a job and you wish to change the order or edit elements, it can't be done (it's locked in once the first applicant beigns the interview process). Nothing much else. Really excited about the development roadmap - I've contact the team at Vervoe and they've shared some really cool features.

Iulian from Focus Finance

Recommended for SMEs

We use it specifically for early-talent & entry-level positions, mostly for corporate support function. Serves our basic interviewing needs, but the main pipeline is administered via the ATS (we use Vervoe as an extension).

Pros

Cons

Inflexible in some regards (particularisation of the assessments, no mobile app), AI learns as you go (don’t expect first grading to be perfect), might not perform in volume hiring as well as competition

Reasons for Choosing Vervoe

Better price-quality ratio, included some features that were important to us at a much sensible price. The mix of AI grading with manual review option was also appealing.

Kerushan from Blacfox

Next-gen recruitment

We use Vervoe as a means to automatically filter out candidates who do not align to our value system. It's a clever way to ensure we spend time with those candidates who are most likely to thrive in our environment.

Pros

It's a very easy and almost obvious way of improving the recruitment process. We can very effectively and efficiently get to know candidates before we make significant time investments in the recruitment process. This is particularly helpful in a start-up environment where resources are spread thin.

Cons

The actual interface is sometimes a bit slow to respond and the software can be a bit buggy. A number of applicants complained that the software didn't work as it should have.

Sandi from Servus Credit Union

Game Changer!

Our overall experience with Verove has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides the best support in teaching us the platform, giving us advice and help with building assessments. We really appreciate that Vervoe is a relatively new company that is open to the feedback and the "wish list" of customers like us. Our wish lists are taken seriously and if possible come to fruition in no time!

Pros

The intention of Vervoe software to remove the bias that occurs in the recruitment process is a highlight for me. The ability to send out hundreds of assessments at a time with a simple CSV upload is a game changer! Our hiring managers have the opportunity to help us build out an assessment that gives them a glimpse into candidates skills and abilities which produces a predictability of success score. Grouping the questions into specific skillsets also gives the hiring manager a way to break tied scores that they see at a glance. For example, If you have 10 candidates who have the same overall predictive score and can only interview three of them, we can get more specific and determine who scored highest in the number one skill we are looking for. If the skill "sales" is weighted higher than the skills "technical" the hiring can quickly see the top three sales scores and proceed with calling them in for an interview.

Reasons for Choosing Vervoe

We set out looking for a cutting edge recruitment tool that could be an add on to our current ATS. What we found in Vervoe was a cutting edge recruitment tool that unfortunately could not add on to our ATS. We decided to go with Vervoe because of its ability to remove bias from the recruitment process, saving pre-screening time and the flexibility to have video, audio, text, multiple choice, coding, spreadsheet questions in the assessment.

Jonathan from Probe Group

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

A Powerful Contribution to Unbiased Screening

Whether we want to admit it or not, everyone harbours some degree of unconscious bias; we are human beings. The issue is that unconscious bias introduces: · Unintentional discrimination · Blocks creating truly diverse and inclusive workplaces · Hampers equal opportunity; especially for women and new Australians Every day, potentially great employees are being unconsciously discounted because they have poor resume writing skills, have the “wrong” surname, are deemed too “old”, possess genetics from a “different” country, or just aren’t the “right” gender. All of these areas of bias by hiring managers, HR professionals and recruiters, are screening out potentially great employees without them even being considered. This is where Vervoe came in. It helped us to coach our staff in the potential of not seeing one's resume, but to assess the skills the candidates possess that are relevant to the role.

Pros

Vervoe was very easy to implement to the business and learn. What I love most avout Vervoe was ther ability to change Hiring Managers minds that people are just a piece of paper, but theyre here to show us who they arew and what skills they can bring. A resume can only tell so much and that shouldnt be the end to someones applcation. Vervoe helped heaps with this.

Cons

Vervoe has improved soo much from the start of the implementation to the business, where there isn't any fault to list.

Daniel from Omnicom Media Group Australia Pty Ltd

I've become a Vervoe evangelist

Pros

I'd been looking for several years for a low cost, intelligent, online, capability testing platform that I could customise to address the specifics needs of our roles. When presented with Vervoe it was immediately apparent that it was the platform I'd been looking for. It addressed all of the selection criteria I'd established for this technology application and was extremely easy to implement. I can be a very hard judge on technology....it's 2020 after all...and I've not been disappointed in the slightest with Vervoe. It's been a hit with hiring managers, we've had great feedback from candidates, it's delivered a productivity gain for my team, I'm confident in the ROI I'll be able to demonstrate to my finance and executive team and my People & Culture team are thrilled with its contribution to our goals for diversity and inclusion.

Cons

I find Vervoe is quite intuitive and user friendly so I don't have anything particularly critical to describe. As far as I'm aware it's a fairly new platform so there's room for improvement but that's an exciting part of being a customer at the moment - the feedback I share is being considered as the platform evolves and new features are added.

Vervoe

Pros

Easy to show someone new how to use, tracking results

Cons

Emails control options being able just to just receive emails about your candidates

Firas from Maqsam

Very flexible assessment, weak applicant tracking

Pros

Creating assessments is very flexible as it supports multiple assessment formats and types (Video, text, multiple choice, etc...)

Reasons for Choosing Vervoe

Multiple assessments formats and types

Joel from BlueCross

Maybe the best tech in market

Pros

Candidates love it Hiring managers love it We processed an enormous number of people efficiently without hiring any new staff on our team, it paid for itself almost immediately It works!

Cons

The analytics is pretty basic, there needs to be more work don’t here.

Decent for applicants

I'd recommend it to people- its a great way to ensure consistency in your interview process.

Pros

I really enjoy that this is a great product to help speed the recruitment process up. It really helps with interview equity, as all applicants have a chance to answer the questions in their own way, on their own time.

Cons

I would like more than 4 options to be on the beginning plan. It doesnt work well with scaling organizations who are money conscious

David from Licensed.io

Vervoe has really helped us streamline our hiring process.

Pros

Vervoe has really helped us cut back on wasted interview time. One of the biggest challenges our business faces is on boarding new people. We have set up our virtual interviews so that we can weed out people who are not serious about their position here. It has enabled us to find out if the applicant can follow simple instructions on a technical platform and see if they are actually going to follow through to complete the interview. I personally have wasted countless hours on calls with people who are talkers and not doers. I can honestly say Vervoe has a ready made solution to vet those people out of our process. They also have a very large database of assessments and interview questions that are being pooled by the community. On top of this they have been extremely accessible during our implementation of the tool. Great company!

Cons

The audio on the video has cut out on a couple of interviews and I don't know if that is hard ware issue on the user side or if that was a Vervoe issue. I have been happy with Vervoe all around!

Katerina from Foody

The experience we have with Vervoe has always been great. The usage of it is easy to navigate, which as a Hiring Manager I find that very critical, but also the Vervoe Team has always been there for any issue we may have had or any questions. Having the ability to send any concerns we may have and have a quick response is critical also, and thank you for that.

Pros

Ease of use: keeping track of candidates status for each application

Cons

It was hard to find our notes & comment when we left for candidates after we rejected them - we were guiding with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Vervoe (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!) but I guess some tips & hints shared on the Vervoe page might be helpful.

Alex from Acewrtiers

Overall a great product but...

Poor customer service, but great product (excluding the bugs)

Pros

The product features and the customisability functions

Cons

Customer service. It takes them days to reply and their technical support team is non-existent. A known critical bug was reported and their team was unable to fix it for more than 7 days and counting. The bug prevented users from changing their company slug/subdomain "example.vervoe.com" which prevents me from being able to create jobs due to the fact that once you change the slug/subdomain, the jobs will be invalidated.

Response from Vervoe

Replied March 2019

Hi Alex, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry our team was not able to meet your expectations. Our customer success team is known for their fast response times and they made sure to address your concerns on several occasions. Although the issue with the company slug did take some time to fix (it proved to be a more difficult bug to resolve), this did not prevent any employer from creating jobs. It only prevented the change of the the name originally chosen at sign up for the URL (subdomain). The bug of course has since been resolved and we hope you were able to update successfully. Our team is always ready and willing to help you if anything comes up.

Caroline from The Swedish Organizer, LLC

Everything at a glance!

Quick and easy application and screening process, everything-in-one-place dashboard, customizable questionnaires and automatic emails!

Pros

I'm currently in the process of hiring for multiple projects, so I took a chance on this software. I haven't use it long, but I'm already in love with how easy it is to set up and use! I can have multiple job postings live and prep the process well in advance to make sure I get exactly the type of applicants I need. Keeping all the information in one place is wonderful, and it's so easy to customize messages to go out to the applicants automatically. Vervoe is a wonderful time saver!

Cons

Response from Vervoe

Replied February 2018

Thanks Caroline! We are happy that Vervoe has helped you automate your hiring process. Our expert community is adding new assessments every day. If there is something specific you are you looking for, let us know. We are happy to help you find an assessment or request it from our community.

Dan from Home Maid Better

Our entire recruiting process has been revolutionized!

Pros

After starting the initial setup, it quickly became apparent just how customizable the Vervoe platform is. Being able to define each step of the way for our employment application process, meant we could personalize the prospective candidate experience based on the needs of our business. I genuinely liked most the ability to vet potential candidates in volume using a series of automated steps to efficiently screen for top-tier talent. With over 750 employment applications received in just under three weeks, our team saved immeasurable time compared to our former manual process.

Cons

As with any solution online, the more efficient one becomes with the platform, the more opinionated they can be on how to improve it. In my personal experience, Vervoe has been very receptive to my feedback and has gone so far as to check in with me later to let me know when updates have been rolled out. Any time I've needed help, their support team has been consistently excellent to lean on.

The best talent we've acquired has been thanks to Vervoe & the handy, powerful tools it includes.

Pros

Cons

Initially, we were concerned Vervoe might not meet the needs we have of real world tests & tasks. However, we began learning our users loved the platform. We began incorporating Vervoe more & now it's integral to our hiring process; we're very pleased.

It was easy to set up a new job post. There was ample attention on design quality. Professional.

It is the right price for a professional quality experience for recruiting and hiring.

Pros

The automated screening process and the existing library of customizable templates was great. It helped me get set up very quickly. I liked the addition of video interviews in our custom template. The template emails were almost good as is; I wanted to make changes, but I didn't need to change anything because they were very well done.

Cons

I was not able to post the job in multiple cities. We have a distributed team so we're not in just one city. I want to be able to tag multiple cities without reposting the job ad. Also, some users had challenges with timed questions and with the videos being uploaded properly. Despite these hiccups, we were able to get a sense of the best candidates before we got to the one on one interview phase.

Dylan from Probe Group

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The Future of Interviewing

Has been an absolute time-saver! Especially with having to shift to a Working From Home model for all of our Recruitment, Vervoe has allowed for us to increase productivity and form our own Talent Pool. Allowing the candidates to complete the interviews in their own time, in their own space with optional video means that we are able to see who the Candidates are BEYOND their resumes, and that's most important.

Pros

Customisability of all interview questions. Easy to use software. AI scoring is very accurate once it has time to get used to the marking style. Integrated automatic emails as candidates move through the stages

Cons

When you 'reject' candidates they disappear. No integration with the systems we currently use. No tracking to see communications with candidates.

Gregg from TSA

Good Software

Pros

I enjoy the way in which you can keep track of applicants throught Vervoe. How you can move applicants to different sections if they have completed the assessments etc. I also really enjoy the AI that generates scores.

Cons

It can at times be a bit of a challenge to scroll down through lots of applications.

Adam from GreenCab of Oregon

Vervoe has really streamlined my hiring process

Great support. Good ideas re hiring to be inclusive (blog articles) rather than the traditional approach to eliminate applicants.

Pros

Once set-up the way I want it, Vervoe has really streamlined our hiring process. I spend time on good candidates, politely decline poor candidates and do most of it automatically. Took me a bit to "get it" but their support stuck with me and now I get it and it works great.

Cons

I would like to delete applicants. They have been adding features rapidly so I imagine this will be coming soon.

Bryan from Uncord Technologies

Allows us to automate much of our account rep onboarding process

Pros

We're able to automate the first few phases of the interview process using video, which we've never considered before. It's been working out so far. Also the premade assessments have come in handy.

Cons

Some of the functionality is hard to pick up. Not sure how to do certain things. Also, while not too much of a 'con', I do wish there were some Zapier actions that could be done.

Response from Vervoe

Replied September 2018

Thanks so much for the great feedback Bryan! If you ever need clarification on any of the features, let us know. Our Customer Success team is always ready to help. Our product team is also reviewing our Zapier integration and hope to have some actions added there soon. =)

Eric from Curry Controls

A simple, quick, but very effective tool for screening potential new hires.

Greater reliabilty with the applicant resume submission and review process, that save time while tracking the various stages in the hiring process .

Pros

The ability to build out you own screening scripts and stages as well as the over all process flow makes this tool a must have for company managers. The software is well designed. The abilty to use scripts from others is a great way to get ideas for pre-screening candidates and the fact the e-mail notifications are automatically sent helps make internal reviews quick and easy and keeps the candidate informed throughout the process.

Cons

The system needs a way to delete applicants. I ran a few test subjects through the system and now they are now stuck in the system. It looks like this feature request is coming in the future so hopefully this problem will be solved soon. I would also like to see this tool tied into Monster or have a better job posting syndication without needing to signup multiple places.

Hannah from Flow

Vervoe has been a lifesaver for our team.

Vervoe simplifies the hiring process by allowing us to visualize progress every step of the way. We can avoid unnecessary back and forth emails that result in lost time and embarrassing mistakes. Using the grading system helps us objectively measure candidates so we can make sure we're only hiring the best.

Pros

Vervoe's platform is super intuitive and easy to use. I love the candidate profile cards, which stores data on test scores, comments, and resumes.

Cons

It would be great if Vervoe could connect directly with Indeed. (Although I believe this is a ding on Indeed not integrating with 3rd party platforms rather than a ding on Vervoe.)

Fernanda from 3RA Group

Ok experiece.

It facilitates and fastens the interview process. However, it's not entirely customizable and I had some feedbacks from candidates that filled up the profile with their cell phones and couldn't attach files or complete the profile.

Pros

Like to see all candidates and their stages in just one page. Easy to send and post the post in social media.

Cons

Not able to save in one pdf all candidates answers. Some features are in English by default and I'm not able to customize them, such as automatic messages)

Response from Vervoe

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your feedback Fernanda! Although we are primarily focused on interviewing features, we do have plans to add a feature to allow extraction of candidate responses. Candidates should be able to easily upload their resumes in the profile section. Have them contact us if they are having technical issues and we will assist them. Also, the platform's core language is English but we do allow you to customize messages into any language. This includes job descriptions and automatic emails sent to candidates. Let us know if you need help with setting up the messages into a different language.

This has really helped me screen and streamline our HR processes

Pros

Super easy software that allows us to easily recruit new employees and contractors. I've started to build out advertising opportunities in it to prepare for our future growth and it's been great.

Cons

It has a small learning curve at first. They have a lot of great resources to help but the initial set up took a little longer but was easy to learn.

Abrian from The Natural Gentleman

A very good solution for my business needs.

It has made the process of interviewing applicants a lot easier.

Pros

Ease of Access Professional Look Custom Creation of Interview Process Allows You to Extract and Score Key Information from Applicants Available Relevant Templates

Cons

There are small areas that could use more customization and the templates could be organized in terms of industry or job position, but overall I am happy with the software.

Response from Vervoe

Replied March 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback Abrian! We are glad that Vervoe has made the process of hiring easier for you.

Easy filtering for finding suitable candidates

The hiring process is more streamlined with candidates pre answering the questions we need to ask. And helping us only 'call' back those who take the extra effort/trouble to go through the questions/survey.

Pros

For Vervo, I really like how they have the online interviews with video/audio recording for the candidates. Helps narrow down the right folks faster.

Cons

It's a little tedious to try to create your own scripts with minor variations for different jobs. They have improved it since they launch but still can be better.

Adi from Growthetics

Love the software, use it for hiring all the time

Saves a lot of time!

Pros

The ability to share automated interview links. All I need to do is set up the interview process/questions and JDs and share the link across my social channels and groups. I get applications and interview results right in my inbox. Saves so much time!

Cons

I wish they offered free submissions to popular job portals. They do offer this for some of them, but it's a bit confusing. I've not played around with that section a lot though.

Paul from Solar Bear Design

Vervoe - The hiring software i never knew i needed

overall this has been great.. I never knew i needed something like this, and it has streamlined finding people to work with

Pros

I like that it has a library of interviews that you can use and adapt to help with your hiring,, it streamlines the process loads. It helps cut down the number of potential wrong interviews by getting people who are actually qualified.

Cons

I would like to be able to have my own domain on it for branding purposes.. i know its not a big deal, but it would be very handy.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

Your New Hiring Agent

Pros

We hire some contractors from time to time, or people to join our team. As an internet company, we like to automate as much as possible all the tasks. Vervoe helped us to streamline the hiring process (which is very tiring) and increased the end goal, by finding more qualified prospects who meet our criteria. Vervoe provides a lot of tests that will make sure the applicant is capable to execute the tasks we need. Now imagine that you can multiple this and keep organized? That is Vervoe!

Cons

I can't say, the app does everything we need.

Deb from Polished Geek, LLC

I am using this to pre-interview my shortlisted candidates before scheduling face-to-face interviews

Saved a lot of time and improved candidate screening. I now feel better prepared to conduct face to face interviews.

Pros

Really like that it comes with a lot of predefined assessment questionnaires. This was very helpful to help me quickly choose a series of Q&A interviews, and then customize them to my own needs and company culture. I also like the email templates and how automated everything is as an applicant moves through the interview stages. I am using Vervoe to narrow down my shortlisted candidates for a remote marketing position so we can choose the top 2 for live interviews. Vervoe saved me a huge amount of time and stress of trying to come up with questions on my own, and automating the process of leading candidates through a series of three increasingly more focused questionnaires.

Cons

I wish there was a way to send a one-off custom email message to an applicant. If there is a way to do this I didn't find it in the interface yet.

Response from Vervoe

Replied February 2018

Thanks Deb! Glad to know that Vervoe has helped you save time. I've shared your feedback with the team about sending one off messages to candidates. We take all requests into consideration.

Giorgio from Markit - IT purchasing solution for companies

Hired two great people in two months with no experience in HR

I saved a lot of time in hiring two great people, with no experience and no external support.

Pros

Vervoe is a very fast to setup and use, complete, simple, professional hiring platform, which helped us save a lot of time by avoiding cvs checking.

Cons

I would have loved a more professional and complete list of ready to customize profile assessment questionnaires.

Nigel from Veatech

I Love everything about this SaaS. the UI is superb and easy progression of the interviews assured

Streamlined interview processing of potential outsourced staff make this whole process a breeze! When interviewing for a position on my staff, I have to outsource to many countries throughout the world. Differing time zones and languages can make this very time consuming, anything that can make this less stressful and lower my time spent, win my vote every time.

Pros

It is graphically attractive with features that continue to enhance the usability. In short it not only feels great but it looks bloody awesome, I find that it's biggest feature is the simplistic approach they have taken to control the information within the app. Drag and Drop the potential candidates as they progress up the chain makes the whole process both smooth and effortless.

Response from Vervoe

Replied December 2017

Appreciate the feedback, Nigel!

Mary Gladys from Dentistfind

Convenient for employers looking for potential candidates

Saves us a lot of time. Convenient to use

Pros

The automatic sending of email once a candidate is progressed to the next stage is very convenient. And we can customize the email to our liking

Cons

we seldom get complaints from candidates who are in the middle of answering questions. For some reason, the app crashes and their responses are not recorded and they have to go through it over again

Response from Vervoe

Replied March 2018

Hi Mary! We really appreciate your feedback. In regards to the app crashing for candidates, we haven't really heard this from the candidates. Keep in mind that if they have slow internet connection or if their computers crash during a timed video response for example, they may not be able to submit an answer. Allowing more time to answer usually solves this.

Ryan from Shaw Organisation

It is a great tool to interview candidates with a few quick questions

Time saved in interviewing all candidates

Pros

The online interview saves time and my team members can score candidates' answers to the online interview questions.

Cons

I am not allowed to undo some actions which I had done while using Vervoe at the beginning - well I guess that's the same in life.

Rishi from Brainly

A great hiring platform to take care of recruitment needs!

better experience managing the applicants for hiring

Pros

a good applicant tracking system with interview taking capabilities. what is best about it vervoe is that hiring time is minimized and each applicant gets a chance to showcase its talent by completing the interviews set. there are templates for various job posts with vervoe team constantly updating it.

Cons

There are certain features which i would have wanted to see in this platform. for e.g ability to export candidates ( this is still not there) another thing i would want is conditional logical ability to move various candidates to various interview stages based on candidate interview responses.

Stay away

Pros

Cons

Missing free features. They keep away free features from paying customers. Not the most honest company out there.

Gemma from Home Angels

Very straightforward and clear - hiring made easy

Pros

I like how uncluttered the software is, and how easy to use it is. It's simple to navigate around and easy to train others on.

Cons

The only potential con I had was that I could not load the website on internet explorer and had to use google chrome.

ELLYSSA from Education

Great for big and small businesses that need team members

Pros

The amount of thought put into pre-made templates for job descriptions and other aspects of the hiring process is one of the biggest PROS of Vervoe. But the variety of options for your application (eg. video, types of questions, etc.) just adds to the usefulness of this software.

Cons

You can only use one business at a time. I wish it was set up so that you could manage the hiring processes of multiple businesses at once more easily. Sometimes, there are two businesses that I need to manage hiring for simultaneously. This would help tremendously.

Response from Vervoe

Replied February 2018

Thanks Ellyssa! We are happy you are enjoying using the platform. We appreciate your feedback.

Mick from MEDIAPAKT AS

Efficient Hiring

Vervoe has really helped us streamline our hiring.

Pros

Vervoe decreases the workload related to the hiring process. From defining the requirements, asking screening questions, tasks to the assessment of the candidates. Makes filtering through hundreds of resumes actually an enjoyable process.

Cons

I wish there were more templates. Also, the possibility of hiding the ranking from other interviewers would be great.

Thijs from H.I. Capital AG

Great product

Vervoe allowed me to assess my incoming candidates with a personalised online test which is scored automatically

Pros

Allows you to set up detailed interview assessments

Cons

there were no cons for this product......

Charlie from Consulting

A good system to do an initial assessment of candidates with minimum time involvement.

saves time in the hiring process. Can mix both technical questions with video. The video questions I use are not so much about the answer as they are about how the candidate can communicate.

Pros

This has a pretty good review system where you can incorporate video into questions, as well as multiple choice etc.

Cons

This system has a good funnel management solution. However at the very first step, Indeed, Linked & others also have their own triage system. I wind up with two systems -- one for candidate identification, and then Vervoe for managing them through the review process.

Justin from Angelson Group

Vervoe Makes Recruiting Much Less Difficult

Pros

I love the UI/UX for this platform. It's ease of use and great aesthetic make a pleasure to work with. It's layout and functionality are pretty intuitive, which is a great thing for software that is supposed to make your life easier, which Vervoe definitely does.

Cons

Since, I am a newer user, I can't really say that I actively dislike anything about the platform, although it would be nice if they had an SSO feature so I could log in with one set of credentials.

Response from Vervoe

Replied December 2017

Thanks Justin -- glad Vervoe's making life easier.

Thomas from Probotdev Sdn Bhd

Vervoe is my go-to SaaS for interviewing new hires.

Pros

It has a plethora of pre-made interview questions, so it's easy to get started. It has Kanban/Trello-like dashboard for your job vacancy.

Cons

You can't delete your data, even the test data. After completing your process, most likely you want to test it with some dummy data (e.g. sending to yourself), but that dummy data is forever visible in the dashboard.

Response from Vervoe

Replied May 2018

Thanks Thomas! We are happy that Vervoe is your go-to interviewing platform. Appreciate the feedback. Our team is working on a feature that will allow the removal of candidate cards. =)

Great hiring and recruiting tool to evaluate prospects through an automated plan of interviews.

The UI and UX - plus the pre-built templates allow for a clean way for SMB's to evaluate prospects internally.

Pros

Definitely the pre-built templates that are contributed by other users. The quizzes, and the interview pre-questions are excellent for automating and filtering out candidates before scheduling an actual interview with them.

Cons

The integration limitations with other softwares and job sites. While it has many job site integrations, it doesn't seem to have the ones that most of us need.

Madhav from Hubstaff

Smartly designed SaaS for candidate assessment

Reduced time spent on finding the right candidate. It's like hiring my own HR assistant that vets candidates before we seriously consider them.

Pros

It's beautifully designed, simple to use and seems like a lot of thought has gone behind the core value that Verve brings to a company - reducing the time to find the right candidate.

Cons

Candidate side experience can be a little better. But the team has been making updates around there so I'm confident they'll be able to make that side simpler.

Sherry from Style.ai

Simplifies the hiring process

Pros

The interview scripts that Vervoe provides allow you to give every candidate a chance to display their skill set. As a non-technical founder, I was able to use Vervoe's assessments to ask applicants relevant technical questions to really figure out if candidates had the right experience for the position. I think Vervoe will completely change recruitment.

Response from Vervoe

Replied August 2017

Thanks for the feedback Sherry! We are glad you were able to assess your candidates and find the right person for the job using Vervoe.

Daniel from Smileads

Easy to learn and use. Awesome App!

I'm spending less time interviewing candiates and more time focusing on other aspects of the business.

Pros

- I love having all my candidates in one place. - Easy to use. - Clean and fluid UI/UX - Solid application. Great Features. Truly helpful solution.

Cons

- The candidates profile fields are all in English. No way to translate it. - I can not find some job boards.

Response from Vervoe

Replied December 2017

Glad you've found it easy to learn and use, Daniel. And we're working to add new job boards.

Sunil from Sniper App

Made my hiring process easy

Pros

It helps us avoid paperwork. Vervoe made our hiring process simpler. Instead of 50 people coming to our office directly for interview, we can now bring only the top 5-10 best ones, which we're going to hire from. Totally love it.

Cons

Nothing as such now. It's fulfilling all our needs for hiring now, maybe later when we grow we might need some complex requirements.

Jin Kyong from Vanilla Breeze

Kanban for HR

Pros

Gives Kanban/Trello-like experience for giving a snapshot view of all the candidates in a single window and move each of the candidates around to where they should be at.

Cons

- No internal communication tool with the candidates other than auto-notifying after rejecting the candidate. - Once a candidate has been rejected but was given a second chance, no way to revive the candidate

Response from Vervoe

Replied June 2018

Hi Jin Kyong, Appreciate your feedback. Although we are not an ATS, there may be some features coming in the future that you might like. We can't find you in our customer database so we'd like to verify your user info so that we can contact you when we have new features available. Please contact us at hello@vervoe.com. Thanks!