• Pros

• "Very robust, flexible, and well designed, easily configurable. "

• "Awesome application to track applicants, candidates and new employees. Love the ability to rate applicants in the system."

• "it is easy and simple to use, everything is at your finger tips "

• Cons

• "Slow server Complicated to use Poor user interface and experience Hard to learn Did not think through on the user journey "

• "I have made a few suggestions of things I would like to see or have looked into. I have been told I am on a list for IT to look at but it has been months with no feedback."

• "We've had to do some work arounds but it is our first time so it's good for our needs."

Browse VidCruiter Reviews

VidCruiter Review

I think VidCruiter is easier than other video interview software that is used by the State of Oregon. Though it takes a bit to learn it, I much prefer this application over any of the others I have seen. It is also cost efficient making it affordable for organizations with a limited budget to purchase.

Pros

I like the following features: 1. Customized video templates 2. Recruiter ability to download documents 3. Candidate ability to upload documents 4. Recruiter ability to determine the length of the recording, the number of tries and the preparation time 5. Recruiter ability to set the application to private, thus disabling the video access to applicants who aren't timely 6. Customer support is awesome. Always accessible and timely. 7. Interviewees can view themselves as they interview. I have done video interviews where I am unable to see anything but a black screen. It's weird.

Cons

VidCruiter wasn't the easiest software to learn, however, compared to other video interviewing software that other state agencies use, I like VidCruiter the best from both a recruiter and an interviewee perspective. It seems that every time I change my password, I have issues with the application recognizing the new password and I get locked out. I would like to see the ability to add to an interview module incrementally. As it stands, each time I have new candidates for the same recruitment, I have to create another position with a different number. Sometimes I have to send the invitations to rate several times before the rater receives the email.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad to see that you are taking advantage of multiple features. The password issue that you mentioned seems to be a result of your browser not updating your saved passwords. To avoid getting locked out in, we recommend that you verify that the correct password is being saved within your browser. Having to create a new position for each candidate is not a requirement of our system. We recommend that you arrange a call with your dedicated Client Success Manager so that they can help you set up a better process for adding interview modules incrementally. It also sounds like we should arrange a quick call with your IT team to prevent your firewalls from blocking the rating invitations. Stricter security measures are common with our state agency clients, so we often have to coordinate with their IT teams. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any other concerns. Our goal is to provide every user with the best experience.

Cyndi from Oregon Health Authority

VidCruiter Review

The advantages of VidCruiter are the benefits the program gives to our hiring managers. They can review interviews at any time and any place as long as they have an internet connection. They aren't limited to sitting at their desks in their offices watching video interviews when other work needs to be more of a priority. Also, any number of managers can review the same recruitment by sending individual links to them. Managers can also review the interviews by question which allows them to view how each candidate answers a specific question making it much easier for them to grade. On the candidate side of the program, the interview can be set up to allow them to make a few attempts before they finalize each question. In addition, it allows the candidates to view the questions in advance to be able to prepare their answer. We receive mixed reviews from managers. Some don't want to use the program while others are excited to try it out. Our recruiters sell the concept of using the program and communicate the advantages to managers. We have had greater success when we provide more information. The downside to VidCruiter is that it is moderately challenging to learn. Once the program is understood, it's fairly easy to navigate but it takes using the program several times to become familiar with it. The user interface is pretty straightforward. In addition, VidCruiter does not have a user manual to refer to in the event of a question, though customer service is usually available to answer questions as they arise. A user manual would be a nice addition. Also, many applicants opt out of interviewing if they have to do it on video. This would be the case with any video interview program. The agency could be missing out on great candidates if the candidate chooses not to interview. Another challenge for applicants is the availability of a computer with a web cam. Our agency will assist with providing a place for those candidates to interview, however, it is an inconvenience for the candidate. Overall, I think VidCruiter is a good program. We have heard from other agencies that use a different program and have heard that it is much more difficult to navigate. This program specifically requires the candidate to download a separate software program to their computer or phone to be able to connect to the program to interview.

Pros

User interface Ease of use for the candidates Ability to have multiple reviewers Candidates can make more than one attempt at each question Customer service is great

Cons

Challenging to learn Candidates may not have access to web cam Candidates opt out of interviewing if they are required to do it on video

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Wow, A big thanks Cyndi for that lengthy review. We appreciate your effort. Yes, once the client gets him or her familiarized with the system, everything will surely work smoothly.

Roxine from ADVANTAGE COMMUNICATIONS INC

Not very interesting or engaging

Recruiting has been made easier with Vidcruiter.

Pros

I found Vidcruiter to be a novel concept and a helpful element o the recruiting process to an extent.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied March 2018

Hello Roxine, It's unfortunate to see your ratings for Ease of Use, Features & Functionality, and Value for Money considering that we have 7 other reviews from your organization giving us extremely positive reviews. We strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our clients' users, so please let one of your Client Success Managers know how you feel like we can improve. We are proud to offer everything that you see at https://vidcruiter.com/client-experience/ to each of our clients and know that you won't find the same value for the price that your organization is paying anywhere else. I know that your Client Success Managers currently have 2 calls a week with your team to enhance your organization's recruitment process and our team is building 20 custom features based on your organization's requests. We will do everything in our power to ensure that you have the same positive experience as your colleagues, so please let us know how we can help make that happen.

Joseph from StartX

One-stop platform for candidate screening, interviews, projects, references, ratings, rubrics & more

Pros

It's a single place to handle our entire candidate flow, and adaptable for junior hires and senior hires alike. We learned recently that you can even conduct video & phone screens directly inside the website itself! It takes care of recording, allows for note-taking in real-time, and for multiple people to call in.

Cons

With so many different features, it can definitely be confusing to use, and I know our adminstrators are also learning as they go. It can be a bit tricky to set up and in theory if we can get it set up the way that works well for us we can stick with it -- but new features come out and we want to benefit from them, so it can be a bit of a struggle. Still, doing all of this manually would be much worse so we're happy there's a platform that covers all the steps for us.

Sandra from Recruitment Central

Time Saving - Amazing Customer Service/Tech Support

Mostly the customer service has been the standout, the platform is excellent but the staff really know the platform and listen to what we need in our process. They also get back to candidates really quickly if they have video problems - it's never the system it's always speed of internet or the user not following instructions. They are so helpful and connected, it's a real pleasure to deal with them.

Pros

Easy to implement, great training that is hands on and personalised not just a video to follow, a human being interacts with you to understand the process and flow you want. Client love the system, saves so much time. Candidates love the speed they can get their information in front of the client. It saves me a lot of time on the phone.

Cons

From an agency perspective I'd like it to be more ATS for the candidates, there are ways around it but it would be great to have one place to move candidates once they are finished to a central point. I don't think this is the point of Vidcruiter so it's really not a con. Just a wish. They are hard to fault and I've used lots of systems.

Nichola from Advantage Communications Inc.

Vidcruiter Review

Excellent and would recommend other businesses to become acquainted with this application.

Pros

Cons

Recently, notice that I am not able to select any positions on the rating tab to access the interview guide.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied April 2019

Hello Nichola, Thank you for the great review! I am glad to see that you are taking full advantage of both our applicant tracking system and the rating system. In terms of losing access to positions in the rating tab, either someone from your team changed the position's status so that you no longer have access or they disabled the position making it ineligible for additional ratings to be captured. If you needed to continue working with a certain position, you can contact one of your system administrators and they can either re-enable the position or change your permission level so that you can access to them again. Feel free to reach out to us via the platform's built in chat feature or contact your dedicated VidCruiter Client Success Manager if you need to determine which System Administrator(s) that you should be reaching out to. We would also be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have.

Amanda from StartX

Great Customer Service!

We are trying to optimize our recruiting process so that we save time and find great candidates, while also giving candidates a fantastic and streamlined experience. Multiple people from my org are involved in the recruiting process, and Vidcruiter makes it easy to keep everyone on the same page. The time-saving features also allow me to do more with my day!

Pros

The Vidcruiter team is incredibly responsive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proactively reached out to share new updates and features that he thought would help our team. Then he took time to actually help me implement and practice them. Our organization focuses on creating self-sufficient and time-saving solutions, and so many Vidcruiter features help me do just that. I love the automatic scheduling, video call option and ratings integration.

Cons

Vidcruiter seems to really listen to their customers and are working on one thing that would be helpful to me: allowing me to move between Admin and Guest. They are already working on this feature and it should be out in a couple of months.

Terry-ann from Advantage Communications

Vidcruiter

I can use this software to service two different countries. Canada and the Caribbean. I can give other members of the company access to the applicant information without giving them full access to the software.

Pros

Once I post a position here it is posted on Indeed also.

Cons

Not being able to do a word search from the resume collected.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied May 2019

Hello Terry-Ann, Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to see that you have been able to leverage our platform for your international hiring needs. It is also awesome to see that you are effectively using the restricted access sharing options to securely share candidate information within your organization. Our platform does have a resume parsing feature that will allow you to search through resumes for specific keywords. We would be more than happy to train you on how to take advantage of this feature. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager or use the built-in chat feature to coordinate a training with a member of our team. Also feel free to reach out to us at anytime if have additional questions. Thank you again for the great review!

Steve from Skadden

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent Product

Pros

· Automatically schedule the interview · Multiple Interviewers at the same time including crucial team members in the process · Private chat between interviewers to stay coordinated during the interview · Talk for as Long as You Want · Record the interview and tag a section for future review · Your Company Branding on the Screen · Mobile Interviewing with VidLive for iOS and Android · No need to download any software on your PC or tablet

Cons

No local office in NYC which is really not an issue since they are always available.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied May 2019

Hello Steve, Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to see when clients can take full advantage of our automated scheduling and live video interviewing solutions and make their lives easier. As much as we'd enjoy to be right next door, we are glad that you have still been able to quickly get the assistance that you need. Next time a member of our team is in NYC, we will make sure that they stop by for an in-person visit. Regards,

Byron from StartX

Review of VidCruiter

Pros

I like how it keeps everything together!

Cons

Smoothness of experience! Right now I have to receive a calendar invite and manually add it to my calendar. Additionally - I think the experience of bringing up resume/client page, the notetaking page could be a bit smoother. Having two tabs and multiple links to manage is a little tough.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied February 2020

Hello Byron, Thanks for the awesome review! We actually have a way for you to see both in one tab. I will make sure to tell your Client Success Manager to reach out and show you how to do this. As for the auto-update to your calendar, I believe this is actually an Outlook setting. Our team will get in contact with you on how to correctly configure your Outlook settings. This should fix both of your concerns. Thanks,

Noeline from Advantage Communication

Vidcruiter

it was overall a good experience, it is very efficient

Pros

it is easy and simple to use, everything is at your finger tips

Cons

its filters new applicants, it needs to show the applicants scores on the front page and it needs an fired button

Response from VidCruiter

Replied November 2018

Hello Noeline, Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to see that you have found the system easy to use. It is important to note that the filtering parameters were set up based on your organization's desired requirements. If applicants are getting excessively filtered, you can adjust the settings at any time. There are also multiple locations for you to quickly access the candidates' scores. Feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team via phone, email, or the built-in chat if you would like us to show you all of them. Finally, we have multiple options for you to track applicants that were fired. Again, feel free to reach out to us at any time if you want help getting this set up for any of your positions.

June 2015

Jonathan from KIPP Chicago Schools

June 2015

VidCruiter has become indispensable.

For the most part, candidates report VidCruiter is easy to use. There are of course issues with platforms and software every now and then, but these are a minority of cases, and customer support is so excellent that I don't feel these cases are a detriment to our hiring goals. Every case is solved expediently. I especially appreciate that customer support will call my candidates directly, so the responsibility for solving the issue is on VidCruiter and not my candidates or me. In this arena, Remy deserves praise. When I call for help, he almost always answers the phone, and when he doesn't, I get a return call promptly. He's always courteous and clear, even when my questions belie human error or lack of understanding on my part. Principals love VidCruiter, specifically the video interview and the references. 1. Video interview -- Last year, our initial screen was a phone screen conducted by me. I would share my notes and ratings with our five principals for them to decide whether they wanted to use their limited and precious time to schedule a phone interview. This year, we use the VidCruiter video interview in place of the initial phone screen. My principals report that they feel much more confident moving forward to phone interviews based on the video interview. They also report that there have been far fewer "dud" phone interviews this year than last year, meaning the video interview has provided far more useful information than our phone screens last year. 2. References -- Last year, one of the principals would call each reference, take notes, and share written notes with the other principals. This year, all 5 principals can read each reference's words directly. The potency of the references is greatly augmented. Also, I'm able to ensure that all references have been collected by a certain date/time, so we're able to make hiring decisions much more quickly than before, when we had to wait to catch references on the phone.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied April 2016

Thanks for the feedback. I know we fixed all the issues you had before and I hope we are providing you with a great hiring experience. We appreciate your feedback as always.

Erin from Lake Michigan Credit Union

VidCruiter Review

Pros

VidCruiter has cut the initial interview stage of our recruitment process in half! This software integrated with our ATS, and with a click of a button we are able to send a customized email invite, complete with a link, to their own video interview! Each applicant is able to submit their video responses when it works best with their schedule, and the recruiters are notified as the videos are completed. These videos can be rated so the candidates receive a score, thus quantifying the process. The set up and configuration was a breeze to use, and we are able to customize and make updates as our process updates as well. I would recommend to those looking to cut down on their interview process timeline, and improve the candidate experience as well!

Cons

While the system does configure with different software and devices, sometimes there are glitches that cause applicants to lose the ability to complete the video response - especially when the program is set to only accept one answer.

Tracy from Miratel

Great software, very user-friendly!

The VidCruiter software has significantly helped us streamline our recruiting initiatives. The product design allows complete customization of the entire application process. VidCruiter has enabled us to efficiently screen thousands of applicants and hire qualified candidates. The support team at VidCruiter are both helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Saves time and money.

Cons

Reporting options could be enhanced.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Hello Tracy, we're very happy to hear that you're enjoying our product and are even willing to recommend us! Customization has always been a high priority at VidCruiter and we're glad that you're taking advantage of this. Thank you for your input on our reporting system, we continuously seek ways to improve our software.

Stephanie from Liberty Mutual Insurance

VidCruiter for the Win!

In my last role, I was assigned the not-so-small task of choosing a new video interviewing platform for our 50,000+ organization. Our recruiters source and interview literally hundreds of candidates a day, and with remote working capabilities being more in demand, it no longer makes sense for us to spend the money on flying every candidate in to our home office. I put in months of research, pros and cons comparisons, and cost analyses on every possible video interviewing software available on the internet, and I can honestly say VidCruiter is one of the best out there. I was blown away by the level of detail the demo call went into, and the representative I worked with was able to answer each of my questions, and even circled back on the specific ones he needed to find out more for. The trial period was lengthy and cost-effective, which allowed my managers to take ample time in testing the functionality across multiple groups to ensure it was a best fit. The software itself is amazing, and appears to be limitless in its capability from a UX perspective. Customizable design, easy to work with, security, organization, recovery options if a network connection occurs, you name it--they've got it! We invested in a broader package once we worked with the tool in its entirety, since every recruiter had a great experience working with it and said it came fully equipped with everything they need. My managers and I are very grateful to have come across such a great software, and will continue to invest since it will guaranteed only get better from here! Would highly recommend to any company of any size.

Jenn from Olameter Inc.

Industry: Utilities

Vidcruiter is an amazing site!

Vidcruiter has been an amazing site to use for our recruitment and training needs. Our rep from the start, has been incredibly helpful in assisting us on how to use the site, and always willing to fix any problems we have. With the amount of applicants our company receives daily, Vidcruiter has made the process more efficient, and helps us filter out candidates without us having to call each individual. Very happy with the service and site! would recommend this to all companies.

Pros

Applicant prescreens

Cons

there are no cons that we have regarding Vidcruiter!

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Thank you, Jenn, your review is highly appreciated. Yes, Remi is one of the best on our team, he's always there to help everyone. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our services.

Nichola from Advantage Communications

VidCruiter is easy to use, time efficient (saves time) and allow user to make more informed decision

Quality candidates have been selected through the testing that Vidcruiter has and we are able to screen applicants better.

Pros

The ability to easily use the software. There are many features that assist in the hiring process.

Cons

Software not able to block applicants who apply with more than one emails. Some test scores has to be manually scored.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied December 2017

Hello Nichola, Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that we have been able to save you time, and have helped you make more informed decisions. Our system can automatically block applicants that use the same email, but there are also quick ways to identify applicants that use a different email address. Having to manually enter test scores may mean that your process is not fully optimized in the system. Likely, there is another way of capturing scores that would prevent you from having to enter them manually. I will pass on your comments to your Customer Success Managers but feel to also reach out to them at any time if you want to find out how we can prevent the cons that you mentioned. Thanks again!

Alan from UBC Sauder School of Business

One of the best product I have ever used!

The team is great to work with and they totally understand your business needs and will offer direct solutions rather than workarounds. The Product itself is very well designed and easily configurable to customize your needs on the fly. No need for custom coding in most cases. The company listens to their customer needs/Feedback and adjust/upgrade the product roadmap accordingly.

Pros

Very robust, flexible, and well designed, easily configurable.

Cons

None

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Thank you for considering us as one of the best product you have ever used! Our platform is indeed designed to be customized to every customer and their needs to make their recruitment solutions easier.

Joanne from Acclaim Health

Great site

I can't imagine any feature that is not available that can help in classifying, sorting and screening applicants. The customer support (CS) is always friendly and available with a very fast response time. I have found that if I do not have time to go through my own site to make a change, CS is happy to make it happen for me and lets me know when it's complete. Alternately, if I wish to know how to make changes, (CS rep) has been available to guide me via written or on screen navigation and has patiently walked me through instructions. We are very happy with VidCruiter.

Pros

Customer support and availability to customize features to suit as needed.

Cons

A lot of features I personally don't use so lots to look through.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

One of our many goals is to provide the best customer service to all of our clients. We know that sorting and screening applicants is not an easy task. We're glad that people like you, Joanne, who use VidCruiter hiring platform are pleased. At VidCruiter, we also believed that including the company's culture is essential.

Christopher from KIPP Memphis

Vidcruiter is a helpful tool that offer amazing features.

Pros

Vidcruiter has great, responsive customer service. The software ultimately does save time with our on-boarding process.

Cons

because it is not very user friendly, it does not inspire user to take full advantage of its capability

Response from VidCruiter

Replied February 2018

Hi Christopher, We are glad to hear that our platform is saving you time and that our customer service has been great. It's important to note that you have access to unlimited training sessions to ensure that you are fully trained to take full advantage of your platform. Our Client Success team would be more than happy to schedule more training with you to help you overcome any lingering concerns. Please feel free to reach out to the Client Success team through the platforms built-in chat feature, by email, or phone to get something set up.

Michael from Lake Michigan Credit Union

Made our recruiting easier!

Pros

What I like most about VidCruiter is that they offers so many options to customize each of the video interviews you setup in the system for all the positions you are interviewing for as a company. For example, you can customize prep time, response time, amount of re-records, and the types of questions (typed short answer, video response, multiple choice, etc.) for each of the interview questions you have for your positions. Additionally, VidCruiter offers an audio recording option for those without the resources to complete a video interview or for those with disabilities.

Cons

What I like least about VidCruiter is that the standard reporting options are fairly limited during implementation. Also, as a video interviewing provider, VidCruiter lacks some of the features such as facial recognition that is available with some of the larger providers.

Tsvety from IT Convergence

The BEST video interviewing platform

We reviewed more than ten vendors that offered video interviewing applications and went with VidCruiter because they offered the most robust solution at a very reasonable price. The implementation was quick and easy. The UI is user friendly and recruiters, hiring managers and candidates have no problem using it. Their support is outstanding and they have made many customizations to the product based on our specific use case. Thank you

Pros

- live interviews where you can have as many as 6 people attending - questions are not only in written form, but also video - you can add question scripts to the live interviews to guide the interviewer - hiring managers can rate and provide comments on every answer, not just overall feedback/rating - rating can be based on a competency model that interviewer can refer to - being able to add disqualifying questions - various workflows to the recruiter/candidate/hiring manager - ability to use email templates, intro videos and company branding - ability to test excel and typing skills - interview calendar sync with Gmail

Cons

No integration with Salesforce/Jobscience, but I know they are working on it

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

WOW! Remi and I we're blown away with your comment "The BEST video interviewing platform". Thank you so much for the great appreciation, it fuels our desire to strive more and bring VidCruiter to higher heights. Truly, this is our mission here at VidCruiter. Furthermore, we now integrate with Salesforce and Jobscience.

Lynn from City of Moncton

Responsive Team!

I receive a response to an email or voice mail in a matter of minutes. If they do not have the answer right away, they acknowledge the inquiry and get back in a reasonable amount of time. My dealings are mostly with our rep and the service is always friendly, intelligent and professional. Great customer service! The software is easy to use and I find the different pages well displayed/easy to read. The VidCruiter recruitment software is 100 times better than the other application my company used.

Pros

I love how easy it is to post a job, you simply follow the numbered steps. I love how we now have a template we can use for jobs we often post. I have not had an opportunity yet to use the scheduling feature, however, I'm looking forward to trying it.

Cons

I do not like that we are not able to sort our jobs by year. It would be easier for us if there were folders by year we could create and keep those jobs in the appropriate folder.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

A big thanks Lynn for that wonderful response towards our hiring platform. We're delighted that you're pleased with our services.

Terry-Ann from Advantage Communication

Best ATS I ever used

I can really go paperless.

Pros

I can add unlimited amount of position in this system, I can add pictures to the system, I can send a delayed email to candidates, I can send report on each product, This is linked with out payroll department.

Cons

Not being able to blacklist a candidate, not being able to have the question rotate, our evaluation not being scored individually (but this is being worked on).

Camera from Advantage Communications Inc

Associate Recruiter

It's a very helpful software to use for work. Simple.

Pros

It's easy to use. You can always categorize things and do easy searches by different sort categorizes too.

Cons

It breaks down too often. When you sign in else where it logs you out of where you were before.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied December 2018

Hello Camera, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad that your overall experience has been great. In the past 12 months, our uptime was 99.99%, so we're unsure what breakdowns that you experienced. Feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team to discuss any specific times in more detail. Our goal is to ensure that every user has a seamless experience. We understand that it may be inconvenient when you can't log in concurrently from two separate devices, but this an important part of us offering the industry's highest security standards. Security is a top priority at VidCruiter, which is why measures like this have been implemented. This feature is a great way to prevent someone from using your credentials to perform malicious activities. We also offer clients unlimited user licenses so that users never have to share a login and conflict with each other. Again, feel free to reach out to us if you would like additional help with setting up users and permissions.

Janet from Advantage Communications Inc.

Vid Cruiter Review

We have been using VidCruiter for almost a year now. We do a lot of recruiting at the front line agent level in Canada and Jamaica. Vid Cruiter has helped us become more efficient by allowing us to have our entire recruiting process in one data base. Everything we need is at our fingertips. Rep was extremely knowledgeable and guided us through the entire set up process. He always had time for us.

Pros

We get all the information we need from the candidates as opposed to our recruiters doing the pre screening interviews. It saves us a tremendous amount of time. All the information we need is in one spot. Great for profiling.

Roland from Nickel Keynesbury

Fantastic Customer Service.

Pros

Saves Tremendous time. Great program for profiling prospective applicant. this has helped and enabled us to efficiently and effectively screen applicant and hire qualified candidates i must commend your fantastic support Team. they are very responsive. Bravo to all of them.

Cons

not much cons at all as am continually enjoying this fantastic program with great customer service personnel always at you back and call ready to assist you. i believe reporting can be enhanced. aside that great program with great support team.

Terry-Ann from Advantage Communications

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

VidCruiter Review

VidCruiter has made may job so much easier. It allows us to hire the right candidates and it filters out the ones we don't need. (Saves so much time). I want to thank the VidCruiter Team for all the support with this application. Five Stars all the way.

Pros

It is easy to use, the filter feature, it stores all the candidates information.

Cons

It doesn't show the exact date a position is posted only month and year.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Hello Terry-Ann, we're glad our hiring platform has made your job easier! Saving you time is something we aim for. We'll be passing your thanks to our support team!

Judy from Technical Consumer Products Inc.

H.R. Recruiter

VidCruiter is a great applicant tracking system. The staff who I work with is amazing! He is very patient, friendly and very knowledgeable and will guide you step by step in the process.

Pros

Great

Cons

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Thanks a lot Judy! Yes, here at VidCruiter all of our account managers are willing to guide all of our clients step-by-step through our platform. We'll pass the message on to Remi!

Karen from Advantage Communications

It provided the structure which was lacking prior to it's implementation

It is very dependable and I do enjoy the ease of use

Pros

Ease of use and dependability, it has made the process so easy and anytime something has to be changed, it is a seamless process

Cons

I really haven't really found anything that was frustrating, or that was unable to be corrected easily.

Amy from Mastery charter schools

Vidcruiter Review

Our school network has been using vidcruiter for a little over a year. We have been very pleased with the product. Our applicants have not had a trouble accessing the video interview software. The customer service is an excellent customer and the customizable software to meet all of our needs.

Pros

Customizable to meet all our needs. Excellent, receptive customer service.

Cons

None at this time.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

We're glad that your school is pleased with our hiring platform. Thanks a lot Amy! We're always here to provide you with the best customer service.

Anthony from Mastery Charter Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A great way to learn more about candidates (and their investment in our process)!

I've had nothing but incredible support from the VidCruiter team! They've worked with me to find personalized solutions for our hiring processes and have been a real joy to work with!

Pros

VidCruiter allows our recruiters to get strong, additional data points on applicants before investing too much time on a candidate. This ultimately means we can pass better files on to hiring managers. I also believe that the ease with which candidates use the platform increases their confidence in our organization as talent-minded.

Cons

In order to use the product in the most effective way possible I do need to have a strong organizational system to manage it. Our version doesn't sync neatly with our applicant tracking system.

Andrew from Advantage Communications Inc

Quite easy to use and functional

Pros

Its user friendly, functional, technically sound and applicable. I especially, like the feature for uploading of resume and application letters. Additionally, the live interviews hyperlink and notes are also good.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied March 2018

Hello Andrew, We are glad to hear that you have found our platform easy to use. It is also great to know that you have been able to take advantage of some of our great features. As always, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to continually improving your recruitment process together.

Zaure from IT Convergence

Useful tool for recruiters and hiring managers

We implemented this tool in our recruitment process in 2015. We hired bunch of people for Marketing, Recruitment, Sales and Consulting teams. Costumer support is great, whenever I needed help I would always get immediate answer and support. The tool is easy to use, the functionality is structured and organised. I had great experience, and considering that I am very demanding person, I was happy with the application and costumer service we received.

Pros

- helps to evaluate candidates communication skill - we made our recruitment process more efficient

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Comments like these make us feel overwhelmed. This makes the VidCruiter team strive harder to reach out to many organizations and companies as we can, so they can also experience the same experience like you did with our platform.Thank you Zaure!

amr from HumanTalents

The best way to recruit

we have been using VidCruiter since 2014, and it saved us a lot of effort and time, we could also see that we were getting better recruits as VidCruiter took the pain out of the process, and left us to concentrate of what really matters (the candidate)

Pros

- Easy to use - Fully hosted, no need for hardware or any additional software. - The best way to filter candidates - Saves a lot of effort and time compared to traditional methods, and is the best way to recruit from other provinces or countries.

Cons

Needs a bit of training and getting used to.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Thank you so much Amr, we highly value review comments like this. It's a great feeling that you appreciate VidCruiter hiring platform as the most effective one. Yes, our easy to use platform is one reason why we have the edge as compared to our competitors.

Sabrina from Venture for Canada

We Love VidCruiter!

We use this software to help us manage between 1500-2000 applications to our Venture for Canada program annually. It simplifies the process for us and saves us countless hours of work. We would recommend them highly. :)

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Hello Sabrina, thanks for loving our system! We assure you that we'll always provide the best service.

Britnie from KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools

VidCruiter Makes Hiring Easier!

I love being able to see possible candidates before offering them in-person interviews. We can easily customize our questions for the different positions and now watch the responses two times as fast!

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Thanks, Britnie, for those kind words. We truly appreciate that. The recruitment process is not easy but with our hiring platform, recruiters will find it easy to select the best among the bunch.

Jennifer from KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools

Vidcruiter is the answer to our Recruitment Prayers

Vidcruiter makes the process of interviewing thousands of candidates so much easier. The staff is always quick to help and answer any questions for both our team and potential candidates.

Pros

Vidcruiter team is easily accesible Very user friendly

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Thanks, Jennifer, for considering VidCruiter as an answer to your company's prayer. We're glad that you're also happy with our customer service team.

Karen from Advantage Communications

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Vidcruiter

I have been using this software since spring of 2016, it has simplified the complete recruiting process, as well as saving a lot of paper. Very user friendly, and dependable.

Pros

dependability and the formatting, it is very well laid out.

Cons

I really could not complain about anything.

I've really enjoyed using VidCruiter. They make one of the biggest buckets of my work faster.

Pros

I like the accessibility of the videos and that I can even do reference checks with them. It makes my job so much easier and faster.

Cons

The aesthetics aren't always great. It can look a bit "bleh" and doesn't look like it's as tech advanced as it actually is.

Mike from Dragonfly Ltd

My experience

I would like to start by saying, I am a user of the software, not the person who set it up. So my experiences might not be optimal. Vidcruiter in general works fine. Sometimes is a little clunky and cumbersome, especially with navigation and trying to locate certain aspects of someone's application or changing titles, etc. It has some very good features, but sometimes these features also seem limited by imposed criteria, e.g. timeframes. I received minimal help in using from customer support when it was first implemented and we had lots of problems. When I ask for something to be changed or assistance then I get what I asked for, nothing more. Sometimes suggestions or opinions or advice would be nice.

Response from Kyle

Replied January 2017

Hello Mike, We are sorry to hear that you received minimal training. Every user has access to unlimited training, and it appears that this was not communicated to you properly when you were invited to join the platform. Our Account Managers continually work with their client's users to evolve their recruitment process and ensure that it meets their needs. We have forwarded your comment to your Account Manager so that they can connect with you and help rectify the challenges that you have faced. We look forward to providing you with the experience that every VidCruiter user typically receives.

The easiness of use is what sets this product apart from competitors

Pros

This product was very easy to use and the most effective program in conducting video interviews. Recruiting from long distances used to be difficult until this application, now interviewer and interviewee can easily connect without any complications.

Cons

This product works great, but not many people know about the software. On the plus side it is very easy to make calls and interviewee's don't have problems figuring out how to connect during the interview time.

Mike from Dragonfly Ltd

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Good platform with some issues

Customer service is generally prompt and helpful. Better to ask the team than your specific contact.

Pros

The customisation of the roles, scores & weighting and positions are all fairly good. Analytics can be useful.

Cons

Some features and processes don't feel intuitive or logical. This makes somethings hard to design and/or implement.

Dorrian from Mastery Charter Schools

Pleasure doing business with you

I have found VidCruiter easy to use and navigate. Our candidates have reported a pleasant experience. I have always received great customer support.

Pros

saves time

Cons

lack of personal touch with candidates

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

It's also our pleasure working with you, Dorrian, and thank you so much for the kind words towards VidCruiter. We'll surely continue to provide the best customer support for you.

Alyssa from KIPP Nashville

VidCruiter has made our worlds 10x easier!

We initially joined VidCruiter as a way to expand the amount of candidates that we're able to consider and allow for candidates who might have weaker candidates initially to be considered. What we've gained from using VidCruiter is a more accurate and insightful read on candidates by being able to see their face and hear their voice. This has impacted both our recruitment team and the hiring manager that we work with. They have LOVED getting to know candidates in a way that feels more personal to them through the use of VidCruiter.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Thanks, Alyssa! Yes, at VidCruiter we want to make the recruiters world a lot easier. We understand that time is gold, we make sure that your time is only used to look at the best candidates to join your organization.

Janet from University of Hawaii, Special Education Department

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Best value for the functionality of doing one-way interviews

Our department decided we wanted to explore the possibility of doing one-way interviews as part of our application process because we serve a unique demographic that is spread across many different islands. We looked into three different platforms in order to see which had the most functionality for the best price. We ended up going with VidCruiter because of the large variety of functions and how customizable each feature is. Also, when compared to other platforms that offer the same customizations, VidCruiter was able to provide us with more for less money. They also were more flexible and offered to give us a trial rate with the option to add on more if we were happy with the product. Lastly, they offered us a 20% discount for being a non-profit organization. We were happy that we were able to get a very robust platform for much cheaper than the other platforms we had looked into. This will be our first year using this product, but we feel confident that it will provide us with the tools we need as we were given multiple demos and their customer support has been fast and effective.

Pros

- value - customizations/variation - customer support

Cons

None at this time.

Justin from Wiley Long Enterprises

Innovative Tool

This recruiting tool takes a lot of the guesswork out of virtual recruiting especially with telecommuting positions. I love the video interview process.

Pros

Love this site, mostly for how you can screen a candidate prior to an interview.

Cons

Navigating the site overall can be a little tricky if you're not VERY familiar with it.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

We're delighted to hear that you love our video interview feature! Our clients can always expect a great experience while they're using our system.

This software has it all!

Our trial period has been great. Support is A+ and so far the platform is awesome.

Pros

I really like that that the process for the applicant and recruiter can be customized to our specifications from start to finish.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is the applicant having to download an app to do a video interview. I think that deters some people.

Ben from Axiom

Vidcruiter - a great tool and company

We started working with Vidcruiter over a year ago. We are a fast paced growth company with a global footprint and needed recruitment software that was professional and reliable whilst still customisable to our requirements. Working with Remi and Sean at Vidcruiter has been fantastic, they took the time to understand our business, produced a fit for purpose tool and continue to tweak and refine things for us and the responsive customer service is first rate.

Response from VidCruiter

Replied June 2017

Big thanks Ben for that wonderful review. Yes, Remi and I always make sure that we are hands-on with each and every client we're working with. We guarantee that each of our customer's needs are addressed as to what they want.

Chaude from University of Hawaii at Manoa

Great product

VidCruiter is very supportive and quick. They also are flexible and easy to work with. The system is new for us but is saving us so much time. This has been a quick and yet worthwhile system for us.

Pros

The support team is awesome. They are able to customize platforms for our specific needs.