Value for Money
I think VidCruiter is easier than other video interview software that is used by the State of Oregon. Though it takes a bit to learn it, I much prefer this application over any of the others I have seen. It is also cost efficient making it affordable for organizations with a limited budget to purchase.
I like the following features:
1. Customized video templates
2. Recruiter ability to download documents
3. Candidate ability to upload documents
4. Recruiter ability to determine the length of the recording, the number of tries and the preparation time
5. Recruiter ability to set the application to private, thus disabling the video access to applicants who aren't timely
6. Customer support is awesome. Always accessible and timely.
7. Interviewees can view themselves as they interview. I have done video interviews where I am unable to see anything but a black screen. It's weird.
VidCruiter wasn't the easiest software to learn, however, compared to other video interviewing software that other state agencies use, I like VidCruiter the best from both a recruiter and an interviewee perspective.
It seems that every time I change my password, I have issues with the application recognizing the new password and I get locked out.
I would like to see the ability to add to an interview module incrementally. As it stands, each time I have new candidates for the same recruitment, I have to create another position with a different number.
Sometimes I have to send the invitations to rate several times before the rater receives the email.