VIVAHR

VIVAHR Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It was easy to set up, integrate, and share with teammates. Their customer support was great as well."
  • icon"I would like to recommend for all I used most propably a daily and I got amazing experience please keep it up guys."
  • icon"I loved the simplicity of this software. Ve used other ATS products which over complicate everything."
  • icon"I can't think of anything to say that I dislike about the software."
  • icon"I haven't found anything I don't like with this software yet."
  • icon"Not a lot that comes to mind of what I don't like."

All VIVAHR Reviews

Kathy

Hiring Became an Automated Process - Love VIVAHR's Support

Moving from another ATS to vivahr was a bit underwhelming. We expected it to be rough. Their team was able to import our existing candidates into the system within about 3 days. The on boarding team helped us get our careers page synced to VIVAHR so our jobs were live on our website. Been very happy overall with the experience.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. There is a simple process to post a job. I like the features of tracking each applicant source so I know what's working, and most importantly, what's not working. The candidate experience has been our biggest difference since switching. We had a long application process which lost a lot of applicants. Our conversion rate is much higher with VIVAHR without compromising the features we needed.

Cons

Happy to say there is not a lot about the tool we don't love. The social share is a feature we'd use a bit more if it were easier to fine. It's kinda buried in the menu area and we forget to use it.

Jack

Industry: Biotechnology

Very Helpful Hiring Tool For Growing Company

We are hiring for entry level customer service representatives. I was really impressed when I got the first email notification of our candidate within about 3 hours of posting the job. The candidate had a source tag of Indeed. Within 24 hours I had probably close to 30 new applicants from about 6 different job boards. I was impressed enough with that first trial period, we jumped to the paid plan to get more candidates a bit faster.

Pros

I loved the simplicity of this software. I've used other ATS products which over complicate everything. This was very easy out of the box. To create my account, post my first job and sync with our website was less than 1 hour. Unheard of! I did have one question about building our careers page. I called their support number and someone answered and walked me through the steps very quickly.

Cons

I wish there were some email automation options when I get a candidate. I did see there are templates I can save, but for my high volume hiring, would be nice to automate that.

Reasons for choosing VIVAHR

Simplicity and price were our main considerations.

Reasons for switching to VIVAHR

It really became a bigger tool than what we wanted. Their price was going up way too often for less features.

Tina

Good Not Great

I love everything about it except the amount of candidates. If that one thing were fixed this would be a 10 out of 10, well 9 out of 10, I would like it to integrate with ADP .

Pros

I like almost everything about this software. Easy to use, saves time, helpful.

Cons

There is only one thing I did not like about this and that is we did not get as many candidates as posting manually myself. When we were not getting as many candidates as we hoped for, I posted the same job, same words on indeed myself, and we received 10x's as many candidates in 2 days.

n/a

Alexis

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

September 2022

CTS review

Love it! Overall a really fun platform that is easy to use and the support team is VERY helpful. wish we would get more applicants for our cost. Finding it that when we use Indeed we do get more applicants for the money. Also wish we didn't have to duplicate a post, wish we could almost reset it and it work that way

Pros

Company profile and applicant tracking is great!

Cons

having to duplicate the positions and applicants for the price.

Perfect Hiring Software for A Growing Company

Loved hiring while using vivahr. The software has made my life very easy to build and posting a job.

Pros

Love the convenience of VIVAHR. They have been so great at adding in new features on a regular basis. I like their customer service the most. They have taken the time to always make sure I am having a great experience. Finding great employees can be hard. We have found that posting a job listing online is only the first challenge. When we got Viva, we were amazed at how easy it was to build our job description and publish our job to all the top job boards online. We didn't have to do anything more. When candidate volume is tough (our industry is competitive) we will use their internal job boost tool. It features the job and we get candidates in pretty quickly.

Cons

Not a lot that I don't just love about viva. Their platform does not have a mobile app. I am not sure if I'd even honestly use it, but some times on the road, it would be nice to have a dedicated app to add notes or review a resume.

Reasons for choosing VIVAHR

Looking at all the features, vivahr had better pricing and their platform was easiest to figure out and use.

Matthew H

Incredibly easy hiring software

Fantastic hiring experience. Love the ability to publish our job to all the big job boards with one-click.

Pros

I am really pleased with the support of vivahr. I came to them with hiring problems and not only did this solution make it easier, they truly transformed our companies hiring process. It is a very easy software to use and that is very important when training teammates on how to use it.

Cons

We use a small boutique payroll company so our on boarding doesn't sync up. Not really an issue with VIVAHR, but it's been a slight struggle.

Reasons for choosing VIVAHR

Simple to use and quickly train our team on how to use the software.

Reasons for switching to VIVAHR

Simplicity of the software at VIVAHR

Taylor

Best hiring platform we have used!

The results speak for themselves. VivaHR stands out amongst it’s competition. Simply put, it delivers qualified applicants. Better than all the other platforms we’ve used. And at a better price!

Pros

While the software itself is simple, I think I like most was the results. I have Several interviews scheduled in less than 72 hours. All of the candidates seem to be a good fit for the position.

Cons

Some of the resumes that come through did not have pictures. I don’t think that’s a limitation of the software or management system, but more a frustration with the applicants themselves.

Reasons for choosing VIVAHR

A referral from a friend.

Reasons for switching to VIVAHR

The applicants seem to be less qualified than what we were paying for. It was tough to go through so many applicants that were not fit for the position.

Kyle

Great product, great service

VivaHR provided a virtual conference to help me plan my job postins and tweak them to be as accurate as possible, and provided insight on what I could expect and how to best use the platform.

Pros

I love that VivaHR posts job applications across multiple websites, with a well organized dashboard for me to review applicants.

Cons

I have ad no issues with the software. No problems so far.

Reasons for switching to VIVAHR

VivaHR provided personalized advice on the hiring process and posts my job applications across multiples websites.

Hired Faster With VIVAHR Than Any Other Software

Exceptional hiring software - Really happy with our selection!

Pros

I couldn't believe there was a tool that would let me post to multiple job boards in one spot. I'd been posting directly on Indeed and others, but hated chasing down the resumes at each spot.

Cons

I didn't like the careers page. We have our own that we designed. So we ultimately used the XML feed to push into our own site.

Price and ease of use.

Trent

June 2022

Great Hiring Software

Incredible tool to help with hiring.

Pros

Love the features of keeping track of all candidates and automating their experience.

Cons

Not a lot that comes to mind of what I don't like. Any time I have had any issues or questions, their support have been available to help very quickly and professionally.

Kat

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Just Enough

I've had a great experience. I'm not in constant contact but I've only ever had a pleasant experience with the company and team. I enjoy using the platform and we have even made a hire in a difficult marketplace thanks to VIVAHR!

Pros

Overall: I enjoy the software for what it is and what it isn't. VIVAHR doesn't give me an entire HR Suite of tools I don't need (or want to pay for) for a company of 70 people and it allows me to have a well managed and easy to use Applicant Tracking System. Other Pros: - Cost vs Value - Simple & Easy to adopt - Extremely cooperative customer service

Cons

I don't really have any con's with the platform. I'm excited about some of the things to come because the team is constantly working on improvements and they're very transparent when talking about the kinks and planned evolution for the software.

Value & Simplicity

Response from VIVAHR

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always eager to add new features and continue to build the best recruiting tool possible!

Replied October 2019

Kyle

Team Hiring = Successful Hiring

I've been a big fan of VIVAHR. in the 12 months we have been using this product, they have rolled out new features almost EVERY month...and our price is locked in. Great value.

Pros

We love the convenience of using VIVAHR as a team to hire. The most important feature for us was the ability to share notes and see in real time the hiring process. We are huge fans of the pipeline view to see where our holes and bottlenecks in hiring have been. Great applicant tracking system for the price. Highly recommend for a company needing something professional but doesn't want to pay for all the high-end features.

Cons

The ability to build a custom careers page was a bit lacking. It was super easy to get the jobs to load in our website with the copy/paste of their script, but was hoping for a full page builder.

Dean

In progress review: VIVAHR

We are looking for a one-stop-shop ATS to house our candidates and guide them through the hiring process. We are also looking for a software that allows us to seamlessly integrate with job boards, calendars, and emails to manage candidates.

Pros

The transition from our current ATS to VIVAHR was seamless. The software is visual and intuitive, and there is an abundance of features to make this software your hub for all talent management and recruiting efforts. The software is capable of integrating with Office 365 and job boards to help me to engage and manage candidates all in one organized space. VIVAHR is a perfect fit for small-medium businesses and consultants. One feature that stood out is you are not limited by the number of job posts active, but the number of locations. This allows recruiters to experiment with multiple job posts to see which is most affective.

Cons

Since we are new subscribers, I have not experienced any difficulties with the software. As I spend more time with it, I will be able to see what features could be adjusted to better fit our needs.

Reasons for choosing VIVAHR

During our product demo they affectively demonstrated the potential of this software, which accurately aligned with our current organizational needs. The pricing is competitive and offers an abundance of features, and the customer service was fantastic.

Easy to Use, Amazing Support, and more Qualified Candidates.

It was easy to set up, and the customer support team was very helpful when I had some hiccups. My main focus is on hiring, and VIVAHR makes it effortless to do that.

Pros

VIVAHR has been exceptional for collaborating with my team members. I love organizing all the different applicants into pipelines. The sharing function makes it very easy to get all team members feedback even when we are on the go.

Cons

I understand that VIVAHR is fairly new but I would enjoy the ability to have automation to make things easier.

Ease of use.

Roxanne

Easier

Pros

I like VIVAHR much better than the others that are being offered. It is straight to the point. It is simple and more efficient. I receive much more results in candidates than other ATS systems. As a result, I am seriously looking to upgrade. I get answers right away by one phone call. This is very effective. I can collaborate with the team in a more simpler form.

Cons

At this point, it makes sense. I cannot find any other software to compete.

Erin