• Pros

• "The user interface of this software is so easy! Although they provided me a great tutorial on how to use the software, everything is easy to figure out on your own. "

• "I like the ability to post directly to job boards from this ATS. I also like the ability to add questions for each job that I post. This systems offers a lot of options."

• "Easy to follow and amazing customer service to walk me through"

• Cons

• "As of now I don't have any cons! Keep up the great work. "

• "There are a couple of small bugs (as with almost any software) however, the customer support team is extremely responsive and working hard to resolve them."

• "Lack of features. A lot of other ATS’s have more features for enhancing the process and storing applicant information. "

Browse VIVAHR Reviews

Kathy from Staples

Hiring Became an Automated Process - Love VIVAHR's Support

Moving from another ATS to vivahr was a bit underwhelming. We expected it to be rough. Their team was able to import our existing candidates into the system within about 3 days. The on boarding team helped us get our careers page synced to VIVAHR so our jobs were live on our website. Been very happy overall with the experience.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. There is a simple process to post a job. I like the features of tracking each applicant source so I know what's working, and most importantly, what's not working. The candidate experience has been our biggest difference since switching. We had a long application process which lost a lot of applicants. Our conversion rate is much higher with VIVAHR without compromising the features we needed.

Cons

Happy to say there is not a lot about the tool we don't love. The social share is a feature we'd use a bit more if it were easier to fine. It's kinda buried in the menu area and we forget to use it.

Jack from Stryker

Industry: Biotechnology

Very Helpful Hiring Tool For Growing Company

We are hiring for entry level customer service representatives. I was really impressed when I got the first email notification of our candidate within about 3 hours of posting the job. The candidate had a source tag of Indeed. Within 24 hours I had probably close to 30 new applicants from about 6 different job boards. I was impressed enough with that first trial period, we jumped to the paid plan to get more candidates a bit faster.

Pros

I loved the simplicity of this software. I've used other ATS products which over complicate everything. This was very easy out of the box. To create my account, post my first job and sync with our website was less than 1 hour. Unheard of! I did have one question about building our careers page. I called their support number and someone answered and walked me through the steps very quickly.

Cons

I wish there were some email automation options when I get a candidate. I did see there are templates I can save, but for my high volume hiring, would be nice to automate that.

Reasons for Choosing VIVAHR

Simplicity and price were our main considerations.

Kat from GLHN Architects & Engineers

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Just Enough

I've had a great experience. I'm not in constant contact but I've only ever had a pleasant experience with the company and team. I enjoy using the platform and we have even made a hire in a difficult marketplace thanks to VIVAHR!

Pros

Overall: I enjoy the software for what it is and what it isn't. VIVAHR doesn't give me an entire HR Suite of tools I don't need (or want to pay for) for a company of 70 people and it allows me to have a well managed and easy to use Applicant Tracking System. Other Pros: - Cost vs Value - Simple & Easy to adopt - Extremely cooperative customer service

Cons

I don't really have any con's with the platform. I'm excited about some of the things to come because the team is constantly working on improvements and they're very transparent when talking about the kinks and planned evolution for the software.

Value & Simplicity

Response from VIVAHR

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always eager to add new features and continue to build the best recruiting tool possible!

Roxanne from Youngsters And Fine Etiquette, LLC

Easier

Pros

I like VIVAHR much better than the others that are being offered. It is straight to the point. It is simple and more efficient. I receive much more results in candidates than other ATS systems. As a result, I am seriously looking to upgrade. I get answers right away by one phone call. This is very effective. I can collaborate with the team in a more simpler form.

Cons

At this point, it makes sense. I cannot find any other software to compete.

Rock from Savage Services

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

VIVAHR is the next big thing in Culture Marketing and Applicant Tracking.

Wonderful product, even better partner. Anyone thinking about investing in VAVAHR will not regret it.

Pros

Very clean. Easy to use. Little training needed because of out intuitive it is. Also the customers service is excellent. They are willing to customize just about anything. I've used the big names like Teleo and iCIMS and the refuse to change the simplest things because their systems are "hard-wired" in certain ways. Not the case with VIVAHR. Customer support and his team make it happen plan and simple.

Cons

I can't think of any cons because I know if I did, the team and VIVAHR would correct the issue immediately.

Daniella from LocalWork.com

Awesome and Easy!

We have always had issues keeping track of candidates when we didn't initially move forward with, although we wanted to keep them for future opportunities. VIVAHR has taken the work our of ensuring we hold onto candidates, understand what makes them great, and have in your back pocket when opportunity arises. And customer executive was absolutely amazing to work with!

Pros

Cons

As of now I don't have any cons! Keep up the great work.

Denise R. from OneCore Workforce Solutions, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great ATS for Recruiters

I have been pleased with VivaHR overall. The company has really been incredibly kind when I have contacted them with any questions or issues, and I am always able to speak with an actual person when I call. They also make sure that I am able to use their system to meet the needs of my company. I have used other systems in the past, but VivaHR is truly top notch in caring about their customers.

Pros

VivaHR provides a visually appealing, easy to use platform for recruiters. I am able to view resumes of candidates and share them with my clients to receive immediate feedback. It also allows me to display open jobs thorugh my company's website and posts open jobs on national job boards.

Cons

I cannot find any negative points about the software.

Justin from TAGI

Great ATS for my small business

Pros

I liked the ability to create landing pages for my careers page right inside the app. I could share my jobs and it adds their "culture profile" right to the job description.

Cons

Doesn't have calendar sharing. I can request an interview with a candidate through the dashboard though.

April from Going GreenHouse

Finding employees just got easier and more fruitful!

VIVA HR has provided us with the most quality candidates above and beyond just posting on Indeed, Craigslist or the ASU or MCC job boards.

Pros

I love that I can ask preliminary questions to eliminate candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements before spending time coordinating an interview. I also like that I can rank each candidate, which allows me to easily know who I want to follow up with.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software!

Most comprehensive product

Rita from Scott Conner Human Capital Solutions

VIVA HR Review-SC

Overall a great experience!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it seems as though it takes a while to receive applicants from the job boards after the position has has been posted. It would be great if we could get them sooner. Not sure if the jobs are posted immediately to the feeder sites

David from Computer Software

Great Product!

Trying to keep an organized way to view candidates while also ensuring they go to the major job boards. I was able to accomplish both of those.

Pros

I enjoy having one location where I can view my qualified candidates! This ATS was really easy to use with no required training whatsoever.

Ashleigh from FireFlyHR

Exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

VivaHR is extremely user-friendly, has all of the functionality that my small company needs and the culture page is a game changer.

Reasons for Choosing VIVAHR

Price, ease of use and culture page

Best ATS I've Used Yet

The biggest benefits VIVA has done for my business is to reduce our recruitment costs as well as our administration time in a huge way.

Pros

I loved that it was so simple to use. It didn't take a lot of time to understand the software at all.

Cons

I honestly can't even think of one. Our time to hire positions has cut in half.

Doug from Dr. Kelly's Mobile Surgical Unit

Industry: Veterinary

Better than anything out there!

Customer service is available and responsive. They've been nothing the best to work with. I refer them to everyone who has hiring issues.

Pros

Somehow ViVAHR cuts through the weeds and delivers excellent, curated candidates like no other competing solution and we've tried them all. Plus the price can't be beat. ViVAHR consistently provides the most qualified results each time we use it....FULL-STOP.

Cons

The culture profile feature was not functioning properly for us. Turns out it's a browser issue so when we want to make edits we need to use our non-standard browser for now but not a major issue.

Joshua from Redline Electric & Solar LLC

The best recruiting platform on the market!

Pros

Viva HR allowed us to create a dashboard and applicant experience like no other! It is a direct reflection of our company, core values, and culture. The ease of use helped us create jobs and send them to multiple job boards, along with being able filter the candidates quickly and efficiently. I absolutely love it!

Cons

I have not found anything I would consider a Con.

Ed from Capstone Realty Professionals

VIVA makes it easier to hire

We had a great experience with VIVA and hired our first person from it this week! The ease of use and systems made it much easier for me to delegate the task of setting up and screening potential employees.

Pros

I liked the culture page and being able to personalize it.

Cons

The ability to add more automated fields in email and text responses.

Eli from AMS Landscaping

automated my hiring

Great tool to automate my hiring process and pushing the ability to talk about our culture.

Pros

I love the cloud based platform that I can use to collect all my applicants in 1 location and then retarget them later when we are short handed.

Cons

Took a short while to lean but the onboarding made that part easy.

Thomas from Local First Arizona

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Local First Arizona

Staff are great and helpful - perfect customer service. Software is easy to use!

Pros

Allows us to reach multiple platforms for jobs seamlessly and produces higher qualified candidates.

Cons

Couldn't originally figure out how to close the job.

shelby from Blue Aspen Marketing

BEST ATS Out There!

My experience has been great so far. Would highly recommend.

Pros

I love this software because it is really user friendly. There are some great components that other ATS don't offer. You can send resumes to different departments with a unique URL and scorecard, then the software will give the candidate an average score based on each scorecard that was submitted. You can also add tags in to help in the sorting process which is great.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like with this software yet.

Jyl from Shape Up Us

Thank YOU!

Amazing!!

Pros

Easy to follow and amazing customer service to walk me through

Cons

I have found nothing yet that I do not like

Derek from Aqua Therapy Tubs, LLC

The VivaHR dashboard is so easy to use and saves me valuable time

Pros

I love how all job inquiries are compiled to make it easier to weed out candidates.

Cons

I haven’t found anything that I’m not happy with yet.