All Viventium Software Reviews

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed February 2021

Business Manager

Overall, I love Viventium. You can tell them that you want to see something or suggest an improvement to their software and they listen. They will work on the suggestions and roll out updates to the software. They ensure that any updates they roll out there are training aids for you to access. If you need a live person during business hours, you can get one.

PROS

I love Client Services Help. Anytime I am stuck or have an issue, Client Services is there to help.

CONS

At first, we had to use a workaround for our accounting software, but they now have a direct feed to it.

Reason for choosing Viventium Software

The ability to customize the product to our specifications/needs. We were able to tell Viventium what we wanted and how we wanted to do it, and they were able to give us what we needed.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

We weren't getting the breakouts that we needed to carry over into our general ledger files.

Eric

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awesome payroll system

Overall it is a great system. In the past we had a payroll system that took 3 employees 4-6 hours to complete each week. Now I do it by myself and it takes less than an hour to complete and also calculate my wage parity benefits for me instead of doing it manually.

PROS

What I like most about Viventium is the accuracy of the calculations from Wage Parity Benefits to payroll taxes. The previous payroll system we used was not calculating taxes correctly and every year we would get calls from employees about the taxes not being taken out correctly and them owing to the IRS. This system uses their home address and pairs it with their address on the NYS department of finance address lookup to accurately determine their tax liability. One of the upsides is that it is superfast to learn and process payroll. I went from taking 4 hours to do payroll for 1700 employees to 30 minutes.

CONS

Cons is still experiencing some issues here and there with the onboarding modules. Sometimes having to skip a step for an employee and manually entering the data later on.

Reason for choosing Viventium Software

Price, functionality and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

The ease of use. Previous system took too ling to calculate payroll and at times I felt taxes were inaccurate. This system eliminated that for us and made my job easier.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Viventium is great for my business

Great experience, reliable, easy to use and modify.

PROS

The fact I can import all the payroll information into the software and it gets categorized correctly. I also like that I can call and get a person in the US who can resolve my issue on one call.

CONS

Search function on portal doesn't seem to work that great. If I have an issue, I just call them or email them and they respond.

Reason for choosing Viventium Software

better service, they answer calls, and import feature and less inputing of payroll information.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

Import feature was the most valuable and time saving feature.

Alycia

Reviewed November 2022

I would highly recommend looking elsewhere

Having owned a home care agency for 14 years, my one and only regret has been partnering with Viventium. The concept is great and can be easily sold, but it is a skeleton company. They set you up and disappear. It's alarming that a company can be so novice, unprofessional, and clearly value you as a number over ensuring the accuracy of your payroll and the well-being of your business. If you are only looking for a platform and don't mind doing all the work, they might be a match for you. If you are looking to alleviate any of your workload, and hope to find a competent payroll company, I would highly recommend you look elsewhere. I don't like to complain, but I've never had such an awful experience. I switched to Centex Bookkeeping and Payroll and the level of knowledge, experience, and professionalism has been phenomenal.

PROS

I really loved the idea of having the entire onboarding process online and on one site. Going paperless and having all documents stored online seemed like a dream. That probably should've been my first sign... too good to be true.

CONS

Where do I start? The person assigned to set up my payroll was brand new. My overtime was set up incorrectly and I lost thousands of dollars, but it was "my fault". They put the wrong state on all my paychecks. I asked them to correct it and it was never fixed. One of my employees was missing a day of pay on every paycheck and no one could tell me why. She ended up quitting because she thought we were shady even though we reimbursed her all the missing funds and corrected the issue. The person assigned to my account after we were set up wouldn't respond to my emails for weeks at a time. You have to input all deductions, wage garnishments, and health insurance. I've never worked with a payroll company that didn't handle these things. It ended up being so much more work and more headaches for me which was the exact opposite reason I signed up with them.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

Viventium seemed more Home Care focused and I liked the idea of all on-boarding on one site.

Sandy

Great for Home Care Agencies

As they grow, their customer service and processes continue to improve and impress.

PROS

That they specialize in Home Care payroll, breaking the pay stub down by client and hours which is easy for the Caregivers to view.

CONS

The onboarding system two years ago did not meet my needs.

Eli

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Extremely happy with Viventium

I love it. They warn me when there will be any down time and it's not often and it's during low-use time and only for a short time. I have access to support that responds quickly. The software is also very customizable. I was able to upload my onboarding docs and specify exactly how each one is to be completed.

PROS

It works for my industry and is user friendly. Some of the bigger softwares do a bunch of stuff we don't need and thus it can be cumbersome to find your way around the site. Viventium is clear and intuitive. When I need help, customer service is quick to reply with REAL people, never a canned response. They actually care about solving my issue.

CONS

I wish it was able to integrate with more things, but it continues to add collaborators all the time, which has been nice.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

ADP made me cry. It was so cumbersome and confusing. Viventium said they could make it simpler for me and they have. They also have the onboarding package that saves me hours of time every week.

Reviewed August 2023

Great payroll and onboarding system!

Using Viventium has been great and our employees love the pay stubs!

PROS

Viventium integrates with other systems that we use for our home care agency which is important. They have also helped us make most of our onboarding and HR "stuff" become electronic which saves on time and money.

CONS

Finding reports to run is sometimes difficult due to the sheer number of reports that they offer. May need more description of each report.

Reason for choosing Viventium Software

Easy to use, price, and ability to onboard use quickly.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

Cost and our 3rd party payroll vendor went out of business. Viventium was able to get us onboard in 1 week and successfully run our first payroll!

Robert

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Viventium Review

Generally we have a positive experience with Viventium

PROS

We have been using Viventium for a few years now and have been very satisfied with their services. Their customer service representatives are always there to help when you have a question, issue or problem.

CONS

Minor error with W-2 return addresses not being corrected 2 years in a row. Returned W-2's took longer to be received by USPS.

Manuela

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Viventium Review

PROS

Customer Service is very knowledgeable and patient

CONS

Not able to create certain reports, or some reports do not have the requested date

Alain

Viventium Rocks!

PROS

The software is extremely user-friendly and has many useful features.

CONS

Nothing. It works perfectly well for any company's payroll needs.

Leat

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2021

A Good Choice For The Future

PROS

We looked into a few different software providers in the payroll space when making a change from our original provider. Viventium stood out to us because they were able to speak our language. They specialize in the Home Care space and understand our industry-specific needs and concerns and how to address them. The Electronic On-Boarding was a game-changer. In this Pandemic, this platform allows us the capability and flexibility to continue to bring employees on in a safe and streamlined manner. The customer service and the overall ease of use are wonderful. Viventium is a great addition to our growing company.

CONS

Currently, I think there is room for improvement for HRMS functions. While they do not claim to be an HRMS platform, some of the basic functionality like interdepartmental controls and managers being able to access only their team's info within the system would be helpful.

Isaac

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Very Powerful & Robust

Viventium can handle many necessary calculations, which we can't get from other payroll providers.

PROS

They can handle just about any calculation, no matter the complexity.

CONS

I wouldn't mind more features on the user end and not having to contact customer service for every change.

Reason for choosing Viventium Software

Pricing, Accommodations, There is no feature that Viventium doesn't have for me to switch to a different provider.

Tony

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Very user-friendly software that makes payroll easy!!! Their customer service is amazing.

Overall this is a great product and the Customer Service team has done everything they promised and more. They were able to custom setup up our payroll and has really saved the company lot of time and money. The UI is easy to use and has real-time saving, so we never lose changes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

PROS

This software has very user-friendly UI that anyone can pick up. I love that it is in real-time, so when you make changes or add data, the software saves it. their customer service is great! My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well which is great since we never get bounced around by support techs. Since we are a medium company we import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

CONS

The only con that we have with this software is that it isn't always available in the google chrome and safari browsers. We do have individuals that e to use macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software.

Rachel

Reviewed March 2021

Excellent Product for the Price

Excellent- strong support staff and knowledgeable sales team.

PROS

I love the talent acquisition piece and how easily it flows into the payroll system.

CONS

I have zero complaints. This product has been easy to use and invaluable to our team.

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

Alayacare was difficult to use and payroll had to be manually put in to our payroll software. It was not user friendly for back office or field staff. Viventium offered everything we were looking for.

Ingrid

Reviewed June 2023

Professional and friendly

PROS

Homewatch CareGivers of Katy is a current client of Viventium, we have been working with them for a couple of years and they offer excellent customer service. The company is professional, friendly and responds quickly to your questions. I recommend your payroll and Onboarding services. Ingrid Maldonado

CONS

The implementation process with the automation of services.

more features

more features

Jonas

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Costumer service

PROS

they have very good and trained customer service representatives

CONS

there is nothing that i don't like in this company

Reasons for switching to Viventium Software

Friday is designed for small businesses

Rosie

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Ease of Use!

All in all it's a great product and I trust that Viventium is very on top of all the latest rules and regulations that apply to payroll reporting. Am absolutely confident working with this software.

PROS

I can easily switch from one company to the other as separate payrolls. I can also easily switch to different tasks. The ACA feature is constantly being updated so I can have the information needed at my fingertips.

CONS

Doing different Reports is a bit tricky. Perhaps I'm not enough knowledgeable how to get around the filters for various reports . Am having a bit of a hard time so I make do with what is already in system.

Zachary