• Pros

• "Good function and easy to navigate. the support is outstanding "

• "It's easy to Use, I like that all the applications are fully integrated with each other"

• "I love that it is user friendly. I love that the F1 on every screen. I also love the idea Portal. I love the fact that you implement changes based on customer Feedback"

• Cons

• "Easy to use, but some of the setup is a bit advanced."

• "There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious."

• "Some of the modules work better than others. Inventory has a limited use for us."

Browse WinTeam Reviews

Tracie from Bieler Janitorial Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software to run my entire business

Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Pros

I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Cons

I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Deborah from Superior Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

There are enhancements I'd like to see implemented

WinTeam is our all-in-one platform for human resources, accounting, and operations. We're highly satisfied.

Pros

The payroll module for WinTeam is the best I've used in a 20+ year career of processing payroll. Ease of data import from scheduling, ease of processing deductions, ability to revise checks at the batch review level - all of those functions are vital to our processing flow and are greatly appreciated.

Cons

There are AR issues that I've discussed with Team tech support over 12 years that we'd like to see addressed at some point, such as the ability to search for an invoice by amount and also the ability to print an invoice to reflect partial payments/balance due.

Tom from McLemore Building Maintenance, Inc

What is not new

Team has a good mobile application for payroll logging. This is not unique today with a lot of competition and user interfaces that are just as robust or more so than Team.

Pros

integrated package with a mobile platform that ties payroll with accounting functions.

Cons

Lack of HR package and the partner is not a viable solution. Platforms need to be updated with emphasis on user ease with analytical capability in all applications. BI is not a solution and requires the software provider to work with users to develop analytical reports. Of course that is also an opportunity to charge the user additional fees for something that should be part of the package. This is very yesterday in feel and use. Other software platforms are more robust and have many more features as a standard.

Leah from Spectrum Building Services of America

One system for everything

We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

Pros

We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

Cons

On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

Dawn from JaniTech

Industry: Environmental Services

TEAM software is our best tool

TEAM support is awesome, they go above and beyond. TEAM is always listening to our ideas and making improvements. The software itself puts all of our data in one place and makes it easy to pull out key metrics to help us run the business. Labor hours actual vs. budget, overtime management, job profitability, and the list goes on and one. A huge number of custom data fields allow us to track what’s important to our team.

Pros

Full integration of field operations and back office accounting, HR, etc. Everything we need is in this one software engine. Integration to EHub allows our field manager and employees to have data and documents at their fingertips and all in one application.

Cons

That it’s still Citrix-based but they are working on moving it.

Pat from Brosnan Risk Consultants

WinTeam Gave Our Company The Ability To Scale & Integrate Departments

I really enjoy using the WinTeam system and the integration and efficiency we get from it. Customer support and account management is fantastic as well. Always there when you need them. Rolling out new features quickly is the only con I can think of and with their new management and ownership I think this will be changing soon.

Pros

The integration it gives us. Having Finance, HR, Operations & Payroll reduces error significantly and increases efficiency dramatically. It has allowed our company to scale fast for our clients year over year.

Cons

New features take a while to make it into production and there is a learning curve in terms of usability so training new team members can take some time.

Don from ACT Security Group

WinTeam for Workforce management

Win Team is like an onion, just when you think you have mastered the system you discover another better/faster way to get to the results.

Pros

WinTeam is a powerful tool for managing human resources. It is so much more than a scheduling tool. I use it to track time off, absenteeism, experience, and certifications. We also use it to track revenue and generate invoices.

Cons

Most tools are easy to access, but others like displaying the number of hours worked or scheduled by a specific employee can require multiple steps in order to display the data.

Michael from Securiguard

Works for it's purpose

Winteam is a tool that would be good if you are scheduling on a weekly basis but it's downside is the monthly feature, you need to scroll on a weekly basis only

Pros

Winteam is a good scheduling tool to ensure that your employees are in compliance with the requirements of a site

Cons

it does not have a feature where in you can see the whole month of schedule for a single employee. YOu can only see on week to week basis and not for the whole month

Tim from Vonachen Group

Industry: Environmental Services

Lots of features, steep learning curve

Pros

This software has solutions for anyone in the building service contractor or security contractor software space. The software is built on an older framework but is extremely powerful. It is invaluable for running our building service business. Their employees are a true joy with which to work.

Cons

The software is built on an older framework that can be a challenge to get new ideas pushed into.

Ina from CES Security

Using Win Team for accounting and job costing

Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Pros

The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Alex from A&A Maintenance

Winteam in review

Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Pros

I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Cons

There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

REYNALDO from RAS Services Inc.

Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software

This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Pros

I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Cons

I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

William from Buck Services, Inc.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Exceptional

The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Pros

We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Cons

I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

Todd from 4M Building Solutions

WinTeam Review

We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Pros

WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Cons

There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

Reasons for Choosing WinTeam

WinTeam is well priced, is focused on customer satisfaction, and has great potential for future innovations and growth that fall in line with our company's goals.

denise from contract services group

Overall Satisfaction

Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Pros

I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Cons

I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

Candie from Alpine Security, LLC

WinTeam is a Dream!

My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Pros

I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Cons

Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

Raymond from Kadima Security Services

WinTeam pays for itself

We are able to control employee payments and also making sure the clients are billed. All hours are accounted for. We were able to reduce overtime by monitoring the hours worked by the officers and how adding shift affected them and how we can change schedules. One of the best parts is being able to map the officers home and distance from a post and directions to get there.

Pros

Connectivity of all departments between payroll, scheduling, operations. Being cloud based allows us to work from anywhere at anytime as well. Great customer service.

Cons

Originally the fact that it was cloud based scared us, but we were wrong. What I wish would be better is that some aspects of the software prevent you from working on different screens at the same time.

Greg from The COGAR Group, Ltd

WINTEAM

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Pros

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Cons

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

Nancy from Star Protection

WinTeam is fantastic!

Pros

Love the support from Team Software. Whenever there is something I need to understand further, the team is prompt to assist and I typically learn something new with each call. There are regular updates and great communication.

Cons

There are so many features and I feel we would benefit from requesting regular training or review periods, the issue is on our end not WinTeam. I am sure we are not even close to using WinTeam to the full capacity and are missing out on amazing short-cuts and tools.

Kara from Simply Right

Winteam is Great

Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Pros

Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

Cons

I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.

Tonya from Vista Security Services International

Winteam

I am solving the schedule problems that we had in the past using the e-hub for our supervisors to schedule their guards and the post watch to keep tract of when our employees call in.

Pros

I like the fact that you can use WinTeam software to run your whole company. Only one software for all the departments such as HR, Accounting, Schedules, Payroll etc.

Cons

There not to much that I lease like but what I like and don't like make be something totally different for someone else. We all have our preferences.

Kelly from Pinnacle Facility Solutions

We Chose WinTeam

We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

Pros

It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Jeffrey from Davis Professional System

Why WinTeam Works for Me

The interlinking of workforce management, accounting and customer relations.

Pros

I was able to move from three independent software programs for workforce management, accounting and customer satisfaction that did not communicate with each other to WinTeam that does each of these and each area internally communicates with the other. This is a big WIN for my TEAM.

Cons

Complicated to set up. It takes a lot of time to get the information data entry into the system.

Paulina from National Building Maintenance

ACCOUNTING

This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports. But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Pros

I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Cons

I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

ray from ohio support services corp

Winteam

We are providing gross margin reports for each site and we are able to accurately allocate all of our labor and other direct costs.

Pros

It gives me the ability to pull detail payroll information to respond to requests and file reports. It has enabled us to provide detailed financial reporting for multiple sites as well as running general ledger detail reports.

Cons

It is a little hard to find the underlying detail for certain general ledger modules.

Belinda from Frantz Building Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Very good at solving quick issues, not always great with more complicated questions/issues

Overall, the customer service staff is very helpful and willing to sign-on with us to solve a problem quickly. The response, though, on some ongoing issues is not great - they communicate to us through emails that they are still looking into those issues, but we sometimes don't ever get a satisfactory/helpful answer or solution.

Pros

I can run reports and/or filters for almost any information that I need.

Cons

Issues with vacation hours for rehires/returning team members - there's always a problem.

Jason from Simply Right Inc

Industry: Facilities Services

Good software for the industry

Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

Pros

It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

Cons

I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Elizabeth from Allied Universal

Industry: Security and Investigations

We have used Team Software for the last 25 years and our business has grown phenomenally over that time. Team is a cost effective solution for Scheduling, timekeeping, payroll, billing, and general ledger functions. We have found tremendous value with Team as a partner through many of our growth spurts and changing business environment.

Pros

Scheduling of staff is optimal for our business

Cons

Additional HR features would be an improvement, although Team has been improving the HR module more recently

Amy from Whelan Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

WinTeam is an amazing product!

WinTeam has helped us to reduce the amount of time we spend with billing, reconciling accounts and payroll deductions. I have used a number of other software programs and WinTeam's comprehensive abilities are unmatched!

Pros

It does everything my company needs it to do and then some. The support team is prompt, kind and very fast to get you the help/answers you need.

Cons

Having the ability to track changes and who made the changes could be better

Julie from CES Security, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Overall good product for building service industries

We have been able to provide clients with a high level of detail and accuracy with WinTeam products.

Pros

Ongoing enhancements keep the product up to date with current industry trends as well as labor trends. Full service makes integrating solutions easier

Cons

Can be somewhat cumbersome to use and after long term use, transitioning our original set up to be able to work withing the newer modules and features is prohibitive.

Gene from Kimco Services

Industry: Facilities Services

WinTeam is a solid ERP for companies in the janitorial and security services industries.

The team at WinTeam is committed to their customers and they are always willing to help to ensure that customers are successful using the system.

Pros

There is a lot of native functionality that is specific to the janitorial and security services industries. The application is very robust.

Cons

The system can be difficult to navigate. There is a lot of functionality and it takes some training and investment to figure it out.

Joanne from Saber Building Services, Inc.

Great Program

My experience with TEAM has been a good one. We have grown so much in the last few years and the software allows us to grow without adding more office personnel and more programs.

Pros

The program includes so many things that you don't need to use any other programs.

Cons

There is so much that everyday I can find new things that I can do in the program, but it takes some research or a phone call to customer service

Easy to use & the best Customer Support

Overall it has been great to use WinTeam! Issues are always resolved quickly and the overall integration of the different parts of the software is exceptional.

Pros

The software is mostly intuitive and straightforward. Plus TEAm Software is constantly driving to improve and add value to the system.

Cons

It can be tedious to set up the background functions, but once they're 7there you're set.

Travis from La Maid/Titan Building Services

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Loaded Programe

Lots of options but externally complicated. The eHub software is nice but anyone outside of and accounting background wouldn’t work well with it.

Pros

Amount of options for inputting data and pulling up reports

Cons

Extremely hard to train any employees to use this software and would almost avoid it 100%. I use the example of Winteam is a computer programmers software if you were training the average person.

Rene from CleanOffice, Inc

Conciensous Review of Happy User

We are happy and use as much as possible. The employee interface is very useful, eHub clock in/out, the Action Items are great and help is a lot to stay organized and on track with all client requests and concerns.

Pros

It is a very comprehensive software, with everything included, from financial control, payroll, to front line information.

Cons

Needs a lot more flexibility ehen usisng the sales tracking module.

Michael from SECURIGUARD

Industry: Security and Investigations

Good tool for managing employee data

Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Pros

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

Cons

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Sabrina from Bravo Group Services

WimTeam Review

I have a very good experience with WinTeam

Pros

Cons

That modules are not as integrated. It would be helpful if items like vender master files are share between, Payroll, AR and AP.

Jan from Southern Protection Agency

WinTeam

Pros

Very user friendly. Includes everything needed for our business regarding scheduling, AP and AR.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. We wish that the Payroll processing included additional features and was more like a Payroll Processor. We are actually looking at using an outside vendor for our payroll and taxes.

Megan from MSNW Group, LLC

Industry: Facilities Services

Overall I think it is user friendly and functional. I wish there were additional capabilities (such as the addition of photo attachments) available to help streamline the front line work to invoicing process.

Pros

I like how you can double click on blue fields and drill down.

Cons

I don't like that pictures cannot be added to work tickets and flow through to invoices.

Andrew from Per Mar Security Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

Software that makes my day to day life much easier

Pros

I think one of the best things about WinTeam is its user friendly interface. The reports I am able to run help me with scheduling and payroll on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Cons

My only complaint would have been the lack of information shared from WinTeam to EHUB. After attending the conference this year I learned about the ways the Team is making those two systems run together. We've already implemented a few different things we saw at the conference!

Winteam has been a great assest

Pros

I like that everything we do is in one program from accounting to payroll to schedules and work requests.

Cons

I wish it was a little better on the data entry side where you don't have to use the mouse quiet as much. I would be easier if you could tab from field to field.

Brent from ServiceMaster Elite Cleaning Services

WinTeam

Pros

It is the best BSC software package out there. To have all of the software needs under one roof and not have several systems to accomplish the task is quite helpful.

Cons

Large learning curve for employees. Needs improved Customer Support Expensive

Terry from Kimco

WinTeam Review

We were able to drop another third party software for inspection with their QA module.

Pros

Easy to use after some training. Very good at job costing. You can export data from reports or screens to create your own pivot tables

Cons

The export of data is csv or xls of raw data

Wendy from Continental Secret Service Bureau, Inc

Outstanding!

Pros

Since we started using WinTeam (2007) we have grown to utilizing almost every aspect/function of it. WinTeam has made running our company more efficient than every before!

Cons

We could be trained more in modules we don't use regularly.

lauren from jsi

winteam software

it's been good for the most part, went to in house payroll instead of the expense of outsourcing

Pros

customer service is usually fast when you have problems

Cons

you have to pay for almost everything even some customer services questions, they will turn it into a training session

Easy to Use

We have used them for many years and they are always responsive and helpful.

Pros

This is a really forgiving software. It's easy to undo mistakes, which happens a lot with new users.

Great

Pros

Easy to learn, intuitive, easy to catch errors.

Cons

I think the rollover feature can cause confusion. Not saying it needs to be eliminated; but I just don't use it and have 11pm-12am cells and 12am-7am cells created in Post Setup

Reccomend

We have been able to optimize my roster and expand our reach using Team Software.

Pros

I love the features that make it easy for my dispatchers and managers to find easy staffing solutions!

Cons

At this point in time I do not have many if any complaints!

Michelle from Borgens & Borgens

Been doing business for about 8 years

Just really staying organized and having your reporting options be so open.

Pros

The support when you have questions. Happy to help people

Cons

When its time to go to the help page its so much information to look through to figure out your answer.

Gerry from Valley Security and Alarm

Industry: Security and Investigations

It works great for security services

Pros

It works great for our security services

Cons

Integration with other platforms like manitou monitoring software New users have a hard time learning the software