• Pros

• "It's so incredibly useful for our staff who like that it's quick, online and easily accessible."

• "So easy to use for both candidate and client! Very easy to access and wonderfully simple to update!"

• "It makes it easy to keep track of paperwork for all staff."

• Cons

• "Maybe an app for ease of use? But thats not a dislike, I like to KISS (keep it simple simon) and Workbright does amazingly!"

• "The one thing that is not as convenient is when I need to upload or update certain forms, I need to contact WorkBright to do it. This is really not a big issue since they take care of it quickly."

• "Well, there's always the question of security because it's online. Sometimes staff puts information in that is obviously wrong (current year for birth year) and only THEY can fix that. HR cannot. "

Browse WorkBright Reviews

Stefanie from Pali Mountain

Best product, excellent customer service,

Pros

The functionality, the flow, how easy it is to train new staff members on. The updates that happen to occur just as I am thinking...wouldn't it be cool if... Constantly improving the product without disrupting the flow. (that is HUGE)

Erin from 21c Museum Hotels

WB Review

Have received a lot of feedback from our hiring managers on how smooth the process is when integrating an employee as well as feedback from applicants stating how easy it is to complete online forms.

Pros

Pros: ease and speed for the applicants to apply and ease/speed for hiring managers to manage and integrate the applications.

Cons

Cons: It would be nice to have an option to download ALL forms into 1 pdf, vs downloading each individual form in the onboarding area.

Response from WorkBright

Replied March 2020

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this detailed review. A large focus of our product is to make onboarding as easy as possible so it's great to hear both your hiring managers and applicants feedback confirming our efforts are working! We are always looking for ways to improve and I will pass along your feature improvement request for bulk form downloads to our team, I could see how this would be very helpful in some situations. Thanks again for your time!

Donna from BrightStar Care of Asheville

Love WorkBright!

I love the program, the staff and Team that I work with. I have nothing bad to say what so ever!

Pros

The ease of sending staff the required paperwork for onboarding and continuing training. The ease of speaking with the Team and getting assistance when needed.

Cons

I have the ability to go in to the forms and see who has not completed..say one of the test.. I have to go into each staff and resend/request resubmission instead of just clicking on the forms folder, selecting the ones that have not finished and do a Mass re-submit for those. I can click on them but there is not an option to -resubmit from the form sectionin itself.

Reasons for Choosing WorkBright

Like I stated, no other product like it and it meshes with ABS. There were a few glitches with some of the forms, or transfers, IE pay rate- We have different pay for different types of clients, so we can not put is a Way Rate so it was paying our staff $0.. lol.. But the Team fixed it so that that does not have to be a required section for us.

Gina from Feast, inc.

Not my favorite but well-designed

Pros

The number one pro I’ve found after trying this product is the efficiency and streamlining of documents and the in’s boarding process overall. While you can’t request a free trial of this software they do offer a demo.

Cons

This is a pretty pricey product if you are a small or new business and I don’t love that there is not a free trial offered.

Malyssa from YMCA of Lincoln, NE

Highly Recommend WorkBright

With WorkBright, we have been able to make our onboarding processing more efficient and less time consuming for our new hires and rehires. The ability to easily add/remove forms from our onboarding paperwork is a huge feature and the option to assign forms to specific hire groups is also a great feature.

Pros

WorkBright is extremely user friendly and has met the majority of our needs in regards to new hires. Before implementing WorkBright, our organization did new hire paperwork they old fashion way with hard copies and it lead to a longer process and more room for errors. We highly recommend WorkBright!

Cons

The only minor con for our organization is that on the main staff page we would like to be able to see which supervisor the employee belongs to and be able to sort by that field. That would make contacting the supervisors and updating information much easier instead of having to click in to each individual employee to find that information.

Response from WorkBright

Replied March 2020

Dear Malyssa, we are so grateful for your kind words. We share all feedback in our company meetings including feature requests and this will be a great addition to add for future version improvements. Thanks for sharing you review with us and the community.

Great Solution!

Has greatly increased our hire to start time! Great feedback from new hires on the ease of submission of the required forms. It seems much less daunting than getting a huge packet of papers & it has saved us on printing costs!

Pros

Workbright allows new hires to seamlessly onboard digitally & quickly. New hires can upload required information & sign documents all from a mobile device or computer. Administrators can accept or reject submissions, sign Form I-9 and request new submission for new contracts. Groups are easily changed if staff changes positions - providing them with any additional required forms for the new position.

Cons

If you add a new form to a group, it sends this form out to all staff in the group - not just new staff.

Response from WorkBright

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!! We are constantly working on improvements to help make the onboarding process as pain free as possible and have the group notification options earmarked for a future enhancement. More good things to come!

Melissa from GSC

Industry: Facilities Services

Highly Recommend

Positive. My company was already using this software when I started and it was easy to learn. Far more user friendly than the software at my previous company and I am not exaggerating when I say the customer service is 10x better. They offer friendly advice and have a quick response time.

Pros

The software is user friendly and intuitive. WorkBright also offers a high level of customer service. They far exceed their competitors.

Cons

I can't think of any cons we experience.

Response from WorkBright

Replied March 2020

Dear Melissa, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled you have had such a positive experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to supporting you for years to come.

Phillip from MS2USA

Industry: Defense & Space

Game Changer

We have in-processed up to 66 personnel (living across the world) at one time with one admin clerk from a satellite location. It is a one stop shop for in processing and document tracking.

Pros

It allows us to in-process multiple contracts and locations with one person. We have not had one employee come into the office for in-processing...less foot traffic=less distractions. If you have a suggested improvement, they will let you know if they can update the system.

Cons

Small things, but they are constantly working to improve functionality.

Reasons for Choosing WorkBright

When I first contacted WorkBright, they were called All4Staff and they were a new company, like MS2USA. I thought it would be cool to grow with a company and potentially help them develop their product based on our needs...so I took a chance. There was also a small part of me that hoped Karma would reciprocate by giving me customers that would give me a chance.

Response from WorkBright

Replied March 2020

This review made our day!

Hope from NC United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries, Inc.

We Love workBright!

I have so much less paper to deal with! All of my part time staff payroll is just a click away.

Pros

It makes payroll management so much more convenient. We have three locations in three different cities, with seasonal employees at all of them. Payroll used to be a tornado of paperwork and now it is all on WorkBright! So much more manageable!

Cons

Not everyone has access to a computer. Not everyone trusts the internet with their personal information.

n/a

Laura from Camp St Charles

Better than hiring an additional seasonal helper

I love it so much, saves me tons and tons of time! Highly recommend

Pros

This makes it very clear to staff when they are finished with tasks, much more effective than trying to manage my seasonal hires without workbright

Cons

I can’t always see what an employee sees, I’d like a “see what julie sees” type option so I can confirm that I have processed rehires for a new season

Response from WorkBright

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Laura. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us -- and we agree, a see what Julie see's option sounds like a useful feature, we will add this to our list for consideration in future versions! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you - Thanks!!

Laura from Foothills Park & Recreation District

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy to Use an Self Explanatory

Time has been the biggest benefit that we have received with moving to WorkBright to manage our staff files. As well as the ability to view the documents from the sites. Copying and sending out to all the staff the different forms and certifications was time consuming and things got lost in the process. Now with it electronic it does not get misplaced and staff can upload most all of their own forms.

Pros

I like the fact that it is all electronic. I have kept paper files for staff and that was so time consuming. With WorkBright it has freed up my time to work on other things.

Cons

Mobile friendly, easy to use

Pros

The first thing is being mobile friendly. Most software are compatible with desktop and laptop but not on your phone. This was one area that we felt was very important. Nowadays everyone is on their phone and we wanted to find a program that had that capability. The second is the support you get. We gave them our files, they did want was needed and that was it. the onboarding support and guidance was over the top. We have been with them for a year and would highly recommend their program.

Cons

It would be great if their WorkBright ATS program for recruiting could connect to Workbright. It would be great to see the basic information get moved to workbright.

Susan from BrightStar Care

Laid Back On-boarding process at the comfort of your home!

Wonderful, love the paper less concept, easy access for candidates, completion bar tracker, super user friendly, ability to see when a candidate is working on forms. Outstanding customer service, we make a lot of changes to documents and WB staff has been patient, helpful, and professional through all our transitions.

Pros

The flexibility of having candidates complete all documents at the comfort of their home. Professional, easy to read documents, access to the documents at any time without worrying about a lost document. Quicker on-boarding process.

Cons

- Not being able "print all" including images, at the click of 1 button - At the staff tab, would love to a sort by "date sent" set up date, the date the candidate was set up in WB to better grasp how long they have been in the process.

Mike from Mundelein Park District

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

A Must Have for Large Seasonal Businesses

WorkBright has been a huge help for us. I manage almost 200 seasonal employees with only myself in a full time role, as well as a very part time Office Assistant. WorkBright has not only saved us time administratively, but has also improved the accuracy of employees completing their forms on their own time. Within a month of my department using WorkBright on our own, the rest of our Park District quickly saw the benefit and adopted it.

Pros

Many things.... the interface and employee workflow is very solid. The fact that it works best on mobile devices is HUGE. It was very easy to set up and implement. New employees have not encountered many issues operating the software.

Cons

It would be nice if the State tax forms were defaulted form just like the federal form, as well as the I-9 form.

Lissa from Educational Learning Opportunities

WorkBright's Services are Visionary

HOLY GUACAMOLE WorkBright has been the absolute greatest gift to me and my company. I began working in my field for the first time less than a year ago after a big career change. WorkBright helped me feel successful even though I (often) had no idea what I was doing. Thanks to the WorkBright team for always having my back and helping me feel confident and supported as I explore my new opportunity. :)

Pros

Too many things to list! Aside from the ease, support, etc... that email about how to eat and be lazy around Thanksgiving brought me immeasurable joy.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about WorkBright. 100%.

Dana from Synergy Specialists Medical Group, Inc.

Great time saver!!

Saves a tremendous amount of time, cost is very reasonable, employees like it. They will reconstruct your forms to be fillable online, this is really nice.

Pros

Ability to have new employees enroll without paper. Great for keeping track of I9 forms, easy access and great for HR.

Cons

Needs a place to store employee write ups, certificates and other documentation. There is an upload documents feature, but it does not have separate folders or links to indicate what those documents are and this can easily be missed.

absolutely.

Emma from Park Slope Day Camp Inc

Always improving!

Pros

The addition of more bulk change options--things are constantly becoming more efficient with this software!

Cons

The reporting menu still leaves something to be desired, especially when it comes to sorting. Reports really MUST be exported to use their full functionality (can't currently sort by date, can't have a hierarchy of sorts, etc).

Stefanie from O-Ongo Inc, Pali Institute, Pali Adventures

Peter is a Rockstart

Our company has been with workbright for about 2 years now, and I have worked almost exclusively with Peter Holter. I have never had a question remain unanswered.

Response from WorkBright

Replied October 2016

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the review Stefanie, we love working with Pali as well!

Hope from NC United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries

WorkBright

WorkBright centralizes payroll which works really well for remote sites with limited storage. It allows staff to complete their paperwork prior to arriving to camp, which increases efficiency.

Pros

HELPFUL STAFF. Ease of use. Can be used and accessed anywhere. Willingness of staff to implement new features and tailor the experience to the client.

Andrea from Orange County Council BSA

OCBSA Director of Outdoor Adventure

Excellent customer service. This product has transformed our HR procedures.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to customize to our needs.

Cons

Inability to have multiple seasons on the same account.

Lissa from Educational Learning Opportunities

I <3 WorkBright

Pros

WorkBright saves me countless hours. Our staff find the process quite easy, and I cannot possibly speak highly enough about the Customer Success Team! Our rep has put up with me with patience and kindness and lots of happy faces!!!!

Cons

There is truly nothing I can complain about. Honestly. Love!

Monique from YMCA

Easy to USE!

All my management team love this process compared to our paper process.

Pros

This program is simple and easy to use. You can access your account online, phone, tablet at anytime. How easy is that. Especially for those that have to multitask. Once admin reviews your application but needs updates or changes, they can just send you an email or text and you log back in.

Cons

We are new to this so at this time I don't have any con's. I will come back if it changes.

Kevin from Longs Peak Council- BSA

Solid Investment

Workbright will lighten your HR load without question. No more file cabinets lining your office. The process is easy to learn and the customer service department is exceptional. All of your concerns will be addressed in a very timely manner. It beats having a subscription to several different job boards.

Pros

Organizes the hiring and HR function of our camps

Cons

Older candidates and staff that are not very tech savvy struggle with it.

Dopnovan from holiday inn express

WORK MADE EASY

fantastic!

Pros

Makes my work life easier. keep employee files organized.

Cons

not having a downloadable application on a smart phone

Natasha from Entertainment

Workbright is Awesome

It is a amazing product for doing everything digital and getting paperwork to the employee and very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to us as a employer and for the employee

Cons

That is does not alert the employer everytime the employees do their paperwork or update it

Jane from High Meadows School

WorkBright--fast and efficient!

Pros

The best part of this software is the user friendly platform! Our personalized forms can be uploaded and given to each employee as desired. The employees access his/her forms and can easily complete tax forms, applications, healthy forms, and I-9's--uploading required documents all in seconds. The HR department can review documents easily, approve and see what is outstanding with a push of a button. Follow up is easy and efficient. We reduced our employment document processing by 75% compared to doing it manually and in person.

Cons

There's very little I can think of that is a "con". Perhaps that we still keep all hard copies of I-9's in one binder so should there be a Department of Labor audit, we don't have two places to access I-9's (software AND HR office).

Kristin from YMCA of Lincoln, NE

Great Team to Work With

The Customer Support and Work Bright Staff are awesome to work with. Help in every aspect they can. From setup to every day questions.....very helpful. We have very unique business operations with our association and they do the best they can to help us find what would work best and always willing to make changes if needed down the road.

Danielle from YMCA of Boulder Valley

We love WorkBright for our employee onboarding

The system is intuitive, easy to use, great functionality on computers, tables or smart phones. It's easily customizable to our organization. The customer service is exceptional. We get great feedback from new employees as they onboard. We love WorkBright.

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and employee

Cons

can't think of any

monica from tnr staffing

accounting manager

They are great to work with!

Pros

streamlining our HR onboarding to a paperless system with ease

Cons

it would be nice if their would be due dates on our documents, as much of our HR paperwork needs to be renewed annually (evaluations/licenses/etc.)

Nicole from Care IV Home Health

review

Very good. The customer assistance is excellent.

Pros

Ease of sending new hire documents to employees & organizing candidates

Cons

On the ATS side, it opens new windows constantly and I'm in a hurry, so the multiple windows can get out of control and lock up my system. I also wish that their was an option for me to export the application into a PDF to save to my computer, verses having to print it & scan it.

Wendy from Denver Area Council

Great Help During our Camp Season

I am so glad we use Workbrite for our camp season.

Pros

I like that I can get most of the information I need for payroll all at once. I like how easy it is to find the information I need quickly. I really like the way we can communicate with an employee such as rejecting a form, and requesting they log in and do a new form.

Cons

When I reject a form, I wish I had some kind of when the employee had corrected or put in a new form.

Kolette from DoubleTree by Hilton Billings

Great tool for onboarding especially! Makes compiling employee information a breeze!

It makes paperwork and onboarding so easy! It takes up much less time, which is nice.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use and how efficient it is! It also has a very clean look to it and looks very professional.

Cons

I wish that administrators could do more for onboarding paperwork like being able to make simple corrections without having to launch into kiosk mode.

Katie from Blue Iron Foundations & Shoring, LLC

LOVE WorkBright

Pros

It's so convenient because our guys are all over CA, LA & FL so it makes the hiring process super simple.

Cons

Notifications when someone changes something in their profile.

Tabitha from THG

System is awesome and staff is amazing!

Pros

The ease of it and the technology keeps getting better based on what would work best for our company. Keeping up with the technology and working with companies needs is huge!

Cons

Not set up for people who do not have emails. No way to upload several documents at once in supplemental files. Need a multiple file upload or drag and drop.

Kelly from Boy Scouts of America

Seasonal usage for temporary camp staff

I just use it for seasonal camp employees. So far, exceptional program to use!

Pros

I can run reports for the BOLI stats (i.e. females, supervisory, non supervisory, etc. )easier on WB than our payroll processor (hand counting). All reports, once learned, are easy to run.

Cons

Only my second season using program. I don't feel qualified enough to give opinion, yet.

Valerie from MultiCare Health System

Great Onboarding Project

Pros

Flexibility and ease in filling out forms

Cons

Would like more auto archiving of new hires after 6 months of employment

Jenn from The Hotel Group

LOVE IT

Pros

Ease of Use and functionality. Software is great and easy to navigate! Support is great and Peter is very knowledgeable.

Robin from STICKY FINGERS COOKING

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great On-Boarding

Pros

Ease of use and great reporting for the administrative team

Cons

Takes too long for Workbright to make our changes

Andrew from VARS

Superb HRIS

No matter what we need , Workbright is there!

Kiyiana from MultiCare

Workbright Survey

Pros

Easy to use and I can understand it easily.

Cons

Nothing I can think of so far. It seems to be just fine.

Louise from Catalina Island Camps, Inc.

Really helps my job!

Pros

I like how easy and obvious it is to use. I can run a report without having to learn how first. It is intuitive.

Cons

I don't think I can upload the WorkBright info into my QuickBooks. I must open two screens to transfer the information, and that's where mistakes occur.

Anita from Maryland Leadership Workshops

WorkBright is a game-changer

WorkBright has saved me and my staff hours of work. I like that I can see at a glance who has not completed their forms, that I can assign different forms to different staff groups (such as new staff vs returning staff) and I especially like that the reminders go out automatically which saves me time and aggravation.

Pros

That staff can complete their paperwork on any device without having to scan and upload hard copies of documents.

Cons

I realize that the purpose of WorkBright is to eliminate the need for hard copies, but I still wish there was the ability to batch print.

Cindy from Visiting Angels

Amazing Program

Pros

The ease it brings to on-boarding our applicants

Cons

The paperwork reminders could run more smoothly, have more options for turning them off and on.

Sarah from Tom Sawyer Camps

Has made our job so much easier ... as well as our new employees!

Pros

How quickly we get our staff paperwork back! Staff are filling out paper with a much quicker turn around time. and, Customer Service!

Sherry from Brightstar Care

plus 10

awesome

Pros

Employee's can fill out all information .

Cons

Loading documents onto software and trying to figure it out.

Eryn from Triple C Camp

New User to WorkBright

Last year was our first year using WorkBright for our staff paperwork. We found that it was very user friendly, and our staff enjoyed getting to do it all on their computer or phones rather than sitting down filling out papers. WorkBright made it easy to keep track of who had completed what as well. We are excited to continue with WorkBright this year!

Pros

It makes it easy to keep track of paperwork for all staff.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit tricky with setting up different documents and what can or can not change from year to year.

Davey from Boy Scouts of America

Excellent! Provides great efficiency.

Pros

For a small non-profit that hires a lit of seasonal employees, WorkBright saves us tremendously on man hours that can now be used to further advance our mission.

Cons

When hiring minors, we are required to have both the employee and the parent/guardian sign all paperwork. If the ability to have two signatories could be integrated that would go a long way in further streamlining.

Isabel from The Hotel Group

Overall Very Satisfied with Workbright

LOVE the customer service has been exceptional! From the first call to set up and support your team is wonderful to work with. Very Satisfied as there are several enhancement that our company has recommended that are going to make WorkBright Great for us. Thanks for your willingness to hear what your users need to get the most out of WorkBright!

Pros

Easy to use/navigate

Cons

We have 32 hotels and need one dashboard vs. 32. Also needs to be a better system to put current Team Members on WorkBright without uploading 2000 Team Member scans...

Indi from Shaffer's High Sierra Camp

Revolutionary!

You've revolutionized the daunting task of forms and are always so very helpful. Thanks for reducing a major step in the hiring season.

Smile from Shiftgig Bullpen Inc

Ease your mass hiring!

Pros

WorkBright definitely helps to process multiples forms for hiring and onboarding.

Cons

Data validation is crucial for onboarding (like W4 and Bank Account) so I am looking forward to adding it to future feature.