WorkBright

WorkBright Reviews

RATING:

• icon"So easy to use for both candidate and client. Very easy to access and wonderfully simple to update."
  • icon"The remote I-9 feature is a lifesaver for our company's needs, and their customer service is awesome. They always respond in a timely manner, and you can depend on them to follow up."
  • icon"Ability to have new employees enroll without paper. Great for keeping track of I9 forms, easy access and great for HR."
  • icon"Not sure since I have not been able to access."
  • icon"Inability to have multiple seasons on the same account."
  • icon"Hard to track training hours and internet connectivity at our school sites, which is not a WorkBright issue."

Browse all WorkBright Reviews

• Have you used WorkBright and would like to share your experience with others?

Stefanie

Best product, excellent customer service,

Pros

The functionality, the flow, how easy it is to train new staff members on. The updates that happen to occur just as I am thinking...wouldn't it be cool if... Constantly improving the product without disrupting the flow. (that is HUGE)

Erin

WB Review

Have received a lot of feedback from our hiring managers on how smooth the process is when integrating an employee as well as feedback from applicants stating how easy it is to complete online forms.

Pros

Pros: ease and speed for the applicants to apply and ease/speed for hiring managers to manage and integrate the applications.

Cons

Cons: It would be nice to have an option to download ALL forms into 1 pdf, vs downloading each individual form in the onboarding area.

Reasons for switching to WorkBright

Onboarding can be completed via mobile device.

Response from WorkBright

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this detailed review. A large focus of our product is to make onboarding as easy as possible so it's great to hear both your hiring managers and applicants feedback confirming our efforts are working! We are always looking for ways to improve and I will pass along your feature improvement request for bulk form downloads to our team, I could see how this would be very helpful in some situations. Thanks again for your time!

Christian

November 2022

Everything a small business needs for employee onboarding, except...

Exceptional. It does everything expected.

Pros

The team at WorkBright works hard to set up the product for your needs. Great ongoing customer serviceSelf-service portal is a breeze

Cons

Can only support some document uploads and downloads such as ExcelCannot calculate within product (annual salary based on hourly rate)Not enough 'if-then, capabilities' such as if you select a value in a field, the software should then select a value for another field

Pricing and onboarding functionality

Christopher

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

August 2022

Easy Employee Verification

Pros

WorkBright is an effective product for a company that hires work-from-home employees from all different parts of the US. The use of Smartphone technology to allow Authorized Representatives to verify work authorization combined with the ease of uploading and tracking these employees makes this critical part of any business with a similar workforce very efficient. Automatic system notifications as well as customized reports add to a product that makes this essential business task much easier than other methods of employee work authorization.

Cons

There were time out issues when trying to access a large group of employees within a specific stage of I-9 completion. Also, there does not appear to be a way to complete a rehire or reverification process (Section 3) of Form I-9 which is a natural part of work authorization for companies employing seasonal workers.

Randy

Near total Train Wreck of a product

of 23 qualified applicants, we could only get 7 to figure out how to complete the application process. Of those 7, we were able to hire 1. There can be a large variety of reasons for a company to not convert applicants to employees, but 16 of 23 never had an opportunity because they could not complete the 2 stage application process because of the mobile app/Indeed limitations and dysfunctional performance.

Pros

It sounds like a good idea. I like that applicants can complete onboarding on their phone

Cons

Anybody applying on a phone thru indeed is at about a 70% risk of not completing and getting confused. It sounds like this might be true for other job boards as well, but I cant be sure. There is a two stage application process that is different for mobile users than desktop users. Most of our applicants get 'lost' in the process and we never complete with them. This after calls, emails and texts to help them. The ATS is not integrated with the Onboarding system at all except a one time data transfer initiated by a recruiter or admin user to migrate from one system to the other. Then you have to revert back to the ATS from the On boarding to communicate with the candidate. The systems are two different companies. One is ApplicantPro for the ATS, the other is WorkBright for the onboarding. Aside from the job page they create to link your posting - the sites cannot be branded for your company. This is not user friendly, not integrated, not seemless at all, not easy for applicants and difficult to manage with the two different sites not integrated, the irritating new window opens for every click in the ATS. Then when you time out and have to log in again, you have to close all those open windows. IT sounds silly, but very time consuming if you are a busy person.

Reasons for choosing WorkBright

We liked being able to communicate by text (but most communication cant be automated by text, you have to copy and paste automated email portions to text, and still pay for each text). We liked the applicant being able to complete forms on their phones and sign. Otherwise, this is a total train wreck of a product and service.

Response from WorkBright

Thank you Randy for you candid write up. I can hear your frustration and disappointment. Yes, as you indicated, these are two seperate products: Workbright is our core business which focuses on Onboarding, and Applicant Pro that we use as a lightly integrated third party ATS provider. We use Applicant Pro as it works well for many of our Onboarding customers, but as you expressed, it did not serve you well. WorkBright Onboarding works easily with almost any ATS, so in no way do we want you to feel limited in your choices. Regarding this situation, we will do everything in our power to make it right and are happy to refund you completely for your ATS, as well as support you in a transition to another, if that is what you choose.

Replied July 2020

Malyssa

Highly Recommend WorkBright

With WorkBright, we have been able to make our onboarding processing more efficient and less time consuming for our new hires and rehires. The ability to easily add/remove forms from our onboarding paperwork is a huge feature and the option to assign forms to specific hire groups is also a great feature.

Pros

WorkBright is extremely user friendly and has met the majority of our needs in regards to new hires. Before implementing WorkBright, our organization did new hire paperwork they old fashion way with hard copies and it lead to a longer process and more room for errors. We highly recommend WorkBright!

Cons

The only minor con for our organization is that on the main staff page we would like to be able to see which supervisor the employee belongs to and be able to sort by that field. That would make contacting the supervisors and updating information much easier instead of having to click in to each individual employee to find that information.

Response from WorkBright

Dear Malyssa, we are so grateful for your kind words. We share all feedback in our company meetings including feature requests and this will be a great addition to add for future version improvements. Thanks for sharing you review with us and the community.

Natalie

Industry: Mining & Metals

August 2022

Easy paper to digital platform for onboarding a new hire

Took 50 pieces of paper - all ISO forms and configured it easily into the system for a full auditable digital picture.

Pros

The system time stamps all the paperwork which our legal department loves and the ease of using the system for quick look-ups of a policy signature or form is helpful.

Cons

Today the platform does not integrate with my HRIS system, but sometimes that is a good thing so that it is a standalone product with easy capability for corporates oversight of multiple locations and HR hiring authorities.

Naballieu

May 2022

WorkBright

Time management. We can assign times during the day to view and approve submissions then go about the rest of our day. Also, because candidates receive deadlines and email reminders about submitting the required forms, we spend less time on the phone calling around.

Pros

I probably like the ability to run expiration reports and send requests for new submissions the most. I schedule a day and time each month to run reports of expired documents needing renewal and am able to send the request to as many employees as needed at the same time! Love it.

Cons

I love using WorkBright and can't think of any features I dislike.

Christy

My review

Pros

it is very easy to send the onboarding papers to the new hires also very easy to recieve and except during the hiring process

Cons

so far nothing I like everything about it so far

Great Solution!

Has greatly increased our hire to start time! Great feedback from new hires on the ease of submission of the required forms. It seems much less daunting than getting a huge packet of papers & it has saved us on printing costs!

Pros

Workbright allows new hires to seamlessly onboard digitally & quickly. New hires can upload required information & sign documents all from a mobile device or computer. Administrators can accept or reject submissions, sign Form I-9 and request new submission for new contracts. Groups are easily changed if staff changes positions - providing them with any additional required forms for the new position.

Cons

If you add a new form to a group, it sends this form out to all staff in the group - not just new staff.

Response from WorkBright

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!! We are constantly working on improvements to help make the onboarding process as pain free as possible and have the group notification options earmarked for a future enhancement. More good things to come!

Breanna

WorkBright is

Pros

During the pandemic we went remote and newer employees were having a hard time finding establishments who'd complete I-9's. It made the onboarding process difficult and I needed to find a solution. I did a little research and found WorkBright. I am SO glad I did. The platform makes the I-9 verification process so easy and it can all be done from your cellphone. Highly recommend this product if your company is completely remote. They make it super simple and follow all rules and regulations of the DHS.

Cons

I wish it would send us a notification when someone's I-9 is fully completed, instead of me checking all the time.

Melissa

Industry: Facilities Services

Highly Recommend

Positive. My company was already using this software when I started and it was easy to learn. Far more user friendly than the software at my previous company and I am not exaggerating when I say the customer service is 10x better. They offer friendly advice and have a quick response time.

Pros

The software is user friendly and intuitive. WorkBright also offers a high level of customer service. They far exceed their competitors.

Cons

I can't think of any cons we experience.

Response from WorkBright

Dear Melissa, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled you have had such a positive experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to supporting you for years to come.

Emma

Always improving!

Pros

The addition of more bulk change options--things are constantly becoming more efficient with this software!

Cons

The reporting menu still leaves something to be desired, especially when it comes to sorting. Reports really MUST be exported to use their full functionality (can't currently sort by date, can't have a hierarchy of sorts, etc).

Viraj

September 2022

Great onboarding tool

Excellent

Pros

Ease in the hiring process. Quick onboarding

Cons

Not sure if there is direct uploading option between workbright and ABS

Seth

July 2022

Highly recommend WorkBright

Overall experience has been 10/10. Any issues I've had were just learning curve how to use the system and the daily office hours resolved my problems within 5 minutes thanks to their specialists.

Pros

WorkBright was easy to implement and provides a straightforward easy to follow process for our employees. Document management and reporting is easy as well. This does everything we need it to for our onboarding documents and keeps us in compliance.

Cons

Nothing. Workbright has been easy to use and meets all of our needs. Anything I needed to learn, customer support has been readily available to help via emails and office hours.

Reasons for choosing WorkBright

Best price and ease of use

Laura

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy to Use an Self Explanatory

Time has been the biggest benefit that we have received with moving to WorkBright to manage our staff files. As well as the ability to view the documents from the sites. Copying and sending out to all the staff the different forms and certifications was time consuming and things got lost in the process. Now with it electronic it does not get misplaced and staff can upload most all of their own forms.

Pros

I like the fact that it is all electronic. I have kept paper files for staff and that was so time consuming. With WorkBright it has freed up my time to work on other things.

Cons

The one thing that is not as convenient is when I need to upload or update certain forms, I need to contact WorkBright to do it. This is really not a big issue since they take care of it quickly.

Lindsey

September 2022

Workbright LGC Review

Pros

It is easy to use and that is the BEST PART

Cons

Sometimes the filters I feel like dont work. But usually they do

Sondra