All WorkBright Reviews

Biagi

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

PROS

Mobile Friendly for New Hires which makes the process easy for the applicants

CONS

I have no issue with the software, happy with it

Malyssa

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Highly Recommend WorkBright

With WorkBright, we have been able to make our onboarding processing more efficient and less time consuming for our new hires and rehires. The ability to easily add/remove forms from our onboarding paperwork is a huge feature and the option to assign forms to specific hire groups is also a great feature.

PROS

WorkBright is extremely user friendly and has met the majority of our needs in regards to new hires. Before implementing WorkBright, our organization did new hire paperwork they old fashion way with hard copies and it lead to a longer process and more room for errors. We highly recommend WorkBright!

CONS

The only minor con for our organization is that on the main staff page we would like to be able to see which supervisor the employee belongs to and be able to sort by that field. That would make contacting the supervisors and updating information much easier instead of having to click in to each individual employee to find that information.

Dear Malyssa, we are so grateful for your kind words. We share all feedback in our company meetings including feature requests and this will be a great addition to add for future version improvements. Thanks for sharing you review with us and the community.

Replied March 2020

Gina

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2018

Not my favorite but well-designed

PROS

The number one pro I’ve found after trying this product is the efficiency and streamlining of documents and the in’s boarding process overall. While you can’t request a free trial of this software they do offer a demo.

CONS

This is a pretty pricey product if you are a small or new business and I don’t love that there is not a free trial offered.

Lauren

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Bringing I-9 Verification into the 21st Century

We use Kiosk mode in many of our production units, but the clever use of smart technology to allow for remote verification from authorized persons is what really revolutionized our process with the I-9s, especially for our remote sales team. No more hunting down employees and local HR staff in a three-day crunch. Most of our new hires complete their I-9 before their hire date, which has increased both efficiency and compliance.

PROS

This was a game-changer for our national company. We used to spend over an hour per I-9 between tracking, reminders to local HR, and hand-keying completed forms into e-Verify. Now, it's just a matter of entering a name, e-mail, and start-date, plus the occasional outreach to the less tech-savvy. It has more than paid for itself in hours-spent and stress relieved, not to mention the increase in our compliance rate.The interface is clean and modern, and the adaptive forms and automatic emails make it an easier process for all.

CONS

There is a little confusion about the home screen, and the difference between some of the areas, but that will likely clear up when we begin using the software for all our onboarding paperwork.There are consistent mistakes in the entry of Permanent Resident or Green Card numbers--most fail to include the three letters before the number. I plan to suggest this as an improvement.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Great Solution!

Has greatly increased our hire to start time! Great feedback from new hires on the ease of submission of the required forms. It seems much less daunting than getting a huge packet of papers & it has saved us on printing costs!

PROS

Workbright allows new hires to seamlessly onboard digitally & quickly. New hires can upload required information & sign documents all from a mobile device or computer. Administrators can accept or reject submissions, sign Form I-9 and request new submission for new contracts. Groups are easily changed if staff changes positions - providing them with any additional required forms for the new position.

CONS

If you add a new form to a group, it sends this form out to all staff in the group - not just new staff.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!! We are constantly working on improvements to help make the onboarding process as pain free as possible and have the group notification options earmarked for a future enhancement. More good things to come!

Replied March 2020

Tarquin

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Brightstar Care

WorkBright's ATS platform is awesome. It is very userfriendly and provides the ability to track all applicants at a glance and gives percentages for overall complany tracking as well. I would recommend this product to any employer.

PROS

I love the ease of use with WorkBright, it has been a drastic improvement over previous ATS platforms

CONS

I don't have a con for this product it is awesome.

Carolyn

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

WorkBright is Excellent for I-9 Processes

WorkBright was an absolute essential part of our complying with the federal mandate (USCIS) to verify employees in person that were verified in the past, remotely, due to Covid. Their process was easy to understand and captured the data in its entirety. The I-9 process today is the same; new employees get verified by having an Authorized Representative verify their ID's and this gets recorded on the WorkBright system for compliance. It is well thought out, fully compliant and easy for administrators to explain and use. Thank you WorkBright!

PROS

With I-9 processing for new hires and for reverifying remote employees from Covid, WorkBright covered every aspect necessary to accomplish these tasks with ease.

CONS

If I had an immediate question, sometimes I would have to wait for support to get to my ticket.

Reason for choosing WorkBright

Their solution was superior to anything in the market.

Reviewed April 2022

Solid Online Onboarding and Document Management Solution

We started using Workbright during the pandemic to make onboarding contactless. We quickly decided to make this a permanent part of our workflow. Employees and admins all love it.

PROS

Workbright has made our onboarding so much easier and paperwork never gets lost in the shuffle anymore.

CONS

Workbright does everything we need it to do.

Emma

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Always improving!

PROS

The addition of more bulk change options--things are constantly becoming more efficient with this software!

CONS

The reporting menu still leaves something to be desired, especially when it comes to sorting. Reports really MUST be exported to use their full functionality (can't currently sort by date, can't have a hierarchy of sorts, etc).

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Great time saver

PROS

WorkBright is a great system that lets me customize what I need from new employees. It has great improved our onboarding process.

CONS

The paperwork approval page updated recently and it’s less efficient.

Veronica

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Summer Camp Seasonal Staff

PROS

One place to collect all of your staff hiring paperwork! This has made my job so much easier as I manage summer camp staff of about 250 people each year. Having them be able to turn it in online has saved me countless hours of logging paperwork. Since it sends reminders when something is missing until it's submitted, I've been getting paperwork earlier than before!

CONS

I wish I could make small corrections to non-tax documents, such as correcting the date. I've had multiple issues where they'll enter the date that it is when they submitted a document and not the date they did the training. I have to reject those a lot and it would be nice to be able to just adjust it.

Susan

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Laid Back On-boarding process at the comfort of your home!

Wonderful, love the paper less concept, easy access for candidates, completion bar tracker, super user friendly, ability to see when a candidate is working on forms. Outstanding customer service, we make a lot of changes to documents and WB staff has been patient, helpful, and professional through all our transitions.

PROS

The flexibility of having candidates complete all documents at the comfort of their home. Professional, easy to read documents, access to the documents at any time without worrying about a lost document. Quicker on-boarding process.

CONS

- Not being able "print all" including images, at the click of 1 button - At the staff tab, would love to a sort by "date sent" set up date, the date the candidate was set up in WB to better grasp how long they have been in the process.

Adina

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Happy WorkBright User

I really appreciate the customer service we have received especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. With the software itself, it is very simple and easy to use.

PROS

I really like how user friendly it is. The ease of navigating the web pages

CONS

To tell you the truth I can't think of any at the moment.

Christy

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2022

My review

PROS

it is very easy to send the onboarding papers to the new hires also very easy to recieve and except during the hiring process

CONS

so far nothing I like everything about it so far

Breanna

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

WorkBright is

PROS

During the pandemic we went remote and newer employees were having a hard time finding establishments who'd complete I-9's. It made the onboarding process difficult and I needed to find a solution. I did a little research and found WorkBright. I am SO glad I did. The platform makes the I-9 verification process so easy and it can all be done from your cellphone. Highly recommend this product if your company is completely remote. They make it super simple and follow all rules and regulations of the DHS.

CONS

I wish it would send us a notification when someone's I-9 is fully completed, instead of me checking all the time.

Stefanie

Reviewed October 2016

Peter is a Rockstart

Our company has been with workbright for about 2 years now, and I have worked almost exclusively with Peter Holter. I have never had a question remain unanswered.

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the review Stefanie, we love working with Pali as well!

Replied October 2016

Lissa

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

I <3 WorkBright

PROS

WorkBright saves me countless hours. Our staff find the process quite easy, and I cannot possibly speak highly enough about the Customer Success Team! Our rep has put up with me with patience and kindness and lots of happy faces!!!!

CONS

There is truly nothing I can complain about. Honestly. Love!

Seth