• Pros

• "Easy, intuitive, powerful. It helps me accomplish exactly what I need."

• "Easy to use. Very portable-online. More features than DIY."

• "With having different employees on different pay rates, this system made it very easy to have that not be a problem. I also like that it automatically keeps track on accruals. "

• Cons

• "Having 1099 on payroll was a little difficult to get set up through the platform, but it was an easy fix and everything runs smooth. "

• "Integrations were difficult but not the fault of WorkPerks"

• "Nothing really, I think the dashboard could look a little nicer? but not even a deal breaker at all. "

Browse WorkPerks Reviews

Jim from J.W. SHUTE INT'L

Great Customer Service and Reasonably Priced

My payroll is a breeze with WORK PERKS. I am happy I found them and have been very pleased with working with them for the past 3+ years.

Pros

All of my reports are easily accessible on the website. Whenever I have questions I can get an answer very quickly by a person. The price is reasonable and one of the most competitive in the industry.

Cons

The portal could be a little clearer but I think I am not that well versed in payroll lingo.

Price

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Great feedback, Jeff. Thank you for your continued support!

Stephen from Riffs Yoga Studios

Great Company!

They are my 'no worries' payroll company. I have full trust in them (which is very important to me) and I know they have my back when I need them to help me out. Not only have they run my payroll for years, they have helped me with other aspects of my business as well as provided great support through an audit I went through last year.

Pros

What I love most about this software is the customer service and overall functionality. I'm a small business owner and I'm not an expert in this world, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the crew at Workperks have made my life so much easier by being available and helping me to get the most out of the software. Highly recommend

Cons

It can be a bit confusing at times to figure out how to do cetain things. Thankfully, they have amazing and fast customer service that solves any issues I am having right away so I've never had to stress about anything.

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

I was spending too much on ADP for what I needed and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came to me at the right time with exactly what I needed for the right price. So grateful for the switch.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Stephen, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to know that we have earned your trust and will continue to do so.

Jeff from THE AGENCY WORLDWIDE

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Simplifies Complex Processs

Workperks is making my payroll and onboarding experience easier with less paper-work and hassle.

Pros

The overall interface is easy to use and presented in well designed manner.

Cons

The main "negative" for me is that there is a lot of information presented at once on the opening screen. There are many modules that we don't use and would like to hide or be able to set up a personalized dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

Smaller company with more focused and available customer service. Less expensive than competitors with more features and options.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Jeff! I am happy we can help simply your payroll.

Deborah from Creme de la crepe

Perfect software and amazing team!

Pros

Everything about WorkPerks is great! The software is easy to use and efficient, I never had any technical issues using it. The team is ALWAYS available if you need help, they are helpful, efficient and friendly. They always answer my questions or concerns right away. You are never left alone, they definitely make the costumer/user count and that is why I will never go else where. I highly recommend using WorkPerks!

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say about WorkPerks.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Deborah! We have enjoyed the 2 years working together and look forward to many more!

Alexandra from Farmers Insurance - Alexandra Prudencio

Best Bang for your Buck

Everything was very simple, and really was done for me including cancelling with my old payroll company.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep was in constant contact and was really quick to get back to me when I would have questions.

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

I felt like I was missing options with my local payroll company, I needed to have more control and a central place that stored all my documents.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied February 2021

Alexandra - Thank you for the honest feedback. We are happy to hear that we made the transition to our platform easy and pain-free.

Jen from Coldwell Banker West

Hire WorkPerks to Make Your Life Easy!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are just amazing! They are proactive and thorough in their communication about upcoming state and federal events. Their reporting feature (I use monthly and quarterly) is robust and easy to navigate and their end of year reporting is a dream for my accountant. Since I hired WorkPerks to manage our payroll I don't give it a second thought - it just works automatically. I know we are in capable and knowledgeable hands!

Pros

The reporting feature is very robust and easy to use.

Cons

I would like a feature that remembers what reports I use most often and present them on the home screen.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

Quickbooks required too much input from me as the user. I wanted something more automatic.

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

ADP was overly complex and expensive.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Jen, we are happy to know that we make your payroll life easier! We will send you some information on our automatic reporting options now.

Brad from Hampstead Development Partners, Inc.

WorkPerks Payroll Software

Overall has been positive. Customer support does a great job addressing any concerns in a timely manner.

Pros

Good value, integrates with our 401k and Flex Spending vendors, responsive customer service, easy document retrieval.

Cons

There are a few redundant steps when processing payroll.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

Price, value and ability to integrate with our other benefit providers.

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

Better value and RUN ADP did not integrate with our new 401k provider, WorkPerks does.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Brad, we appreciate your feedback. I am happy we can make your 401k integration easy!

Desmond from Access, Inc.

We chose WorkPerks over Paychex, ADP, Heartland and Intuit

At the end of our Fiscal Year in June 2020, we had a program that was issuing 30 - 40 paychecks a day for about the last three weeks of June. Congtractually the checks had to be issued on a daily baisis. All went well until I was too clever and actually ran a payroll on the proper processing date but with mutiple manual and test manual checks still in the system. I created a huge problem for the - payee's too much income and taxes, and for WorkPerks (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). They took over my problem, made it theirs and explained what they would do to correct it. Never once making me feel awkward or worse incompetent. A remarkable and actually pleasant experience.

Pros

The customer support - it is by far the best I've ever had with any payroll company.

Cons

At first it seems a little clunky. But then as you start to use it more frequently and for various payments that are not your regular you begin to understand how robust and well thought out and presented it acstually is.

Lack of customer service

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Des, Thank you for your kind words. Our support team truly enjoys working with you!

Molly from Snake Oil Cocktail Company

The Perks for WorkPerks

My experience has been great. They are typically responsive and helpful when any issues have arisen or questions. They are straightforward and able to get back to me quickly when they aren't sure of an answer immediately.

Pros

The software has been very user friendly over the years as updates and changes occur. The system has a clean set up and interface and is fast and consistent.

Cons

The integration was a little difficult at the start as we changed our scheduling softwares, but since we have moved to a more standard and permanent system, we really haven't had many issues at all with the WorkPerks software.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

We started on early with WorkPerks and are able to maintain our rate. This has allowed us to grow and scale back dependent upon the year but maintain a great software system that has been useful and provide longevity.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you Molly! We are happy to now that you feel confident in our ability to scale up/down as you need. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Diana from Mexican Village

Industry: Restaurants

WorkPerks does work for me

Very responsive

Pros

Easy to use. Very portable-online. More features than DIY.

Cons

Integrations were difficult but not the fault of WorkPerks

No support

Response from WorkPerks

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the input, Diana!

Kristen from Money Money Money

I love working with WorkPerks!

Pros

Payroll is easy to input and process. But the reason I work with them is their Customer Support! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the dynamic duo! If I have any issue (even if I just forget how to input something or want to confirm that I did something correctly), I get an immediate response by phone or email. They are the key to keeping my payroll clients happy.

Cons

They have made changes to their client portal recently. Which is probably for the better. I'm just not used to the new interface yet.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great to work with

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

When I saw their advertisement with the Viking killing a pinata, I knew I had to give them a try :)

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your kind and honest words Kristen! It has been a pleasure serving you and your clients over the years.

Ian from Reviresco Wealth Advisory

Great "Bang for the buck"

My experience is great and I have yet to find any competitors I would want to move over to. They have set a high bar and I am very glad that I found them.

Pros

What I really like most about WorkPerks are the people behind the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are VERY responsive and have wrapped up any issues I bring to them within a 24 hour period. They make smart changes and updates to the software while always keeping a good balance between sophistication and ease of use.

Cons

I have not real cons to report. I am not on the software very often, but when I do go in, it has what I need.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Ian, we are happy to hear that we've set a high bar! We hope to continue to improve each day. Thank you for your continued support.

Charles from Paramount Commercial Renovatio

Great Customer Service

No problems with WorkPerks. We pay subcontractors through our payroll (as many as 60+) and WorkPerks was great with set-up. They are always there when you need them.

Pros

We used a rather large payroll company previously and customer support was lacking. We felt like we were on our own. WorkPerks support is fast and you feel valued as a client.

Cons

It takes a little bit of digging to find what you're looking for initially. Some things don't seem intuitive to me personally.

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

Better pricing and better customer service

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Charles, thank you for your kind words. Our support team is truly what we emphasize to set ourselves apart from our competitors.

Elizabeth from DMP Consulting Group

WorkPerks works for us!

I run payroll using many different systems, and this is by far the easiest one to use with the most accurate and timely results. If I ever have a question or concern about setting up payroll for different states or to review a final payout, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have provided outstanding and responsive support.

Pros

I love this software for payroll processing and the flexibility it allows for reporting, particularly for custom reports. I like the user interface, and the speed that our payroll gets processed.

Cons

When I first inherited the system, I found it a little intimidating since it has so many capabilities. Any time I had concerns or questions about a process, all I had to do was call or email our support specialists.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Elizabeth, we are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use. It's been a pleasure working with you over the years.

Andrew from Farmers Insurance

Payroll that's easy

They are very professional and easy to connect with on questions and or servicing. I highly value their platform and the pricing is the best on the market.

Pros

We have used several payroll companies over the course of our agency from the big companies to small and this one by far has been the easiest to use and transition too. They provided support in gathering all the info needed to transfer the information over. It's been a seamless experience using their platform.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

The pricing and ease of doing business.

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

The personal customer service was lacking and the fees were way to high for the service.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied August 2020

Thank you Andrew! It's a pleasure to work with you and your team.

Scott from AlphaGraphics Central San Diego

Industry: Printing

WorkPerks Works!

Support is always available when I need it, reporting is easy, data entry & staff management are very intuitive - overall I'm very satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use, reporting, intuitive user interface.

Cons

Electronic time cards for my employees would be a big benefit.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

I was comfortable with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his knowledge of my needs, so much so that we've used WorkPerks since the day we started the business back in 2012.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Scott. It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. We will send you some information regarding our e-time card solutions now!

Frank from Snake Oil Cocktail Company

WorkPerks Works Hard for Us

WorkPerks has been there for us since the start. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have always handled our unique requests with professionalism and expedience. I couldn't see working with another payroll provider.

Pros

The software is user friendly and has great analytic capabilities. I am able to produce reporting and upload payroll CSV files with ease.

Cons

I have had no issues with this prtoduct.

Reasons for Choosing WorkPerks

Pricing, function and flexibility along with the personal attention of their customer services.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the review, Frankie!

Teri from Featheringill Mortuary

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Payroll made easy!

Pros

I love the access I have to all the different reports and the support I get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Payroll entry is a breeze!

Cons

Being a senior citizen, at first I thought is was confusing and payroll took longer to enter. But with the patience of the WP team I am now able to get through it very easily.

Reasons for Switching to WorkPerks

I went from a big company to WP. I feel I get personal service and better value.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It is a pleasure working with you and your team!

Jordan from Merritt Bookkeeping

Great payroll service!

I've had WorkPerks doing the payroll for my accounting business for over 8 years now, and it's been great. I love the personalized service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team provide, as opposed to the bigger payroll companies where you feel insignificant. WorkPerks feels like a part of my team, and I highly recommend them.

Pros

Easy, intuitive, powerful. It helps me accomplish exactly what I need.

Cons

Really nothing to complain about. It does what I need.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you Jordan! it is a team effort, and we are happy that you are on our team!

Brian from Considine & Considine

Great Option for Payroll Processing

Pros

What I like most about WorkPerks is the customer service and the value of the services provided.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with WorkPerks.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied August 2020

Thank you for the review!

Joshua from Defending Rights Law Center

Great Product that comes with a great team!

Payroll is made simple with WorkPerks!

Pros

This payroll system I use for my small business (3 employees) and it is not only easy to use, but their support team are extremely responsive in guiding me through using it. I would highly recommend this to any business small or large.

Cons

Compared with other payroll systems, I really cannot say anything bad about WorkPerks.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Josh, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that we make payroll easy for you and your team!

Perry from Merritt Bookkeeping

Payroll is easy now

Overall I highly recommend working with WorkPerks!

Pros

How easy it is to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team, knowing the Payroll is taken care of the relief that comes with it.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied August 2020

Thank you Perry! We love working with the MBK Team!

Toyoko from Musashiya Corp

Industry: Restaurants

User friendly and great Customer Service

Workperks has been a great software to process our company payroll as well as for pulling different reports for our CPA.

Pros

The software is pretty user friendly for even beginners to use

Cons

For pulling reports I wish you can sutomize more

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the review Toyoko!

Marco from Brand X Design, Inc.

Simple and Affordable Payroll Service

Responsive team and great customer service.

Pros

The Workperks payroll service is easy, fast and customizable.

Cons

There are no cons with the Workperks payroll service.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you Marco. We are happy to know that we make your payroll simple!

Joe from Esparza’s Air Conditioning and Heating

Pros

This product is easy to use and a great product.

Cons

No complaints so far but I’m still learning this software.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied August 2020

Joe, it's great to be a part of your growing business! Thank you.

Marcus from Sharcfin Inc.

Love it!

Everything is simple and easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the support staff at WorkPerks are extremely helpful and very responsive when I’m in need of additional assistance.

Pros

I’ve enjoyed my overall experience using WorkPerks.

Cons

I can’t think of anything I would say I dislike about using WorkPerks.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your praise of our support staff, Marcus! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Stephanie from Seven Spears Martial Arts

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Fast and Easy!

The product and service WorkPerks provides is great! I like the ease of use and I don't have any complaints!

Pros

Running payroll is very quick and the process is simple.

Cons

An automated reminder feature to send email reminders when payroll is due would be helpful.

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Stephanie, Thank you for the feedback! We are happy that we make your payroll quick and easy.

Bryan from LevitZacks

Amazing Company and Products!

Amazing! Highly recommend to everyone

Pros

It is easy to use and understand. Cut down my company's processing time significant which resulted in lower overall expenses.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I do not like

Response from WorkPerks

Replied August 2020

Thank you Bryan! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years!

Jose from Blue water valet

Great company

They are amazing

Pros

They are very professional and always are ready to help.

Cons

Nothing cons to say about them. They are great

Response from WorkPerks

Replied September 2020

Thank you Raul! It has been a pleasure working with you and your team over the years!