• Pros

• "Easy to use, great graphics, and allows me to sort through candidates. "

• "Very easy to use. Anyone could be introduced and immediately use the program. "

• "I love how you are able to communicate with applicants through the site, the ease of navigation and the platform is very user friendly. I have found some of my best employees through work pop "

• Cons

• "Sometimes there are glitches, but nothing that has prevented something from being completed on time; a simple refresh usually does the trick. "

• "Prior to the update I felt that the dashboard could have been better. It was refined and cleaned up which makes using easier. Resources should be more apparent "

• "I don't have any complaints. The software was easy to use."

Browse Workpop Reviews

Michelle from Giant Eagle

Industry: Supermarkets

Brought in more applicants than more expensive web sites.

I get a lot of applications and they are a great fit for the retail industry. With other web based companies we would get plenty of applications, but would either not get phone calls back or they were looking for something different. I feel like we paid for services that were not really tailored to our industry.

Pros

I like that it is so very easy to use. It is so nice to have the app on my phone so when I am not working I can reach out to an applicant quickly to confirm my interest and let them know I will be reaching out to them when I get back to work. I feel it keeps me from losing a qualified candidate that is looking for a response.

Cons

My only con is that the Web Site works a bit slow. I can not say for sure it is all the web site and not possibly my computer, but it takes a bit for things to load. The app is faster, but for typing purposes I prefer the web site. As I type on the web it takes a bit of time for my words to appear and I am not the fastest typist.

David from Koala T Café

Great value for your money

Pros

The software is easy-to-use and makes it simple to source candidates, decline or favorite applications, set up interviews, and even handle all the onboarding and HR paperwork electronically on Workpop Dash so we don't have to do everything on paper anymore. It's greatly simplified our hiring and HR process and saved us tons of wasted time when dealing with employee turnover. They also have a transparent and tiered pricing system so that you know what you pay every month and you can always pay more for additional exposure when you need it and without having to post on multiple sites yourself and track applications across platforms. Plus, by having everything go through Workpop, it integrates easily into their HR system and our payroll system. Finally, they have a mobile app that allows me keep track of my candidates in real-time so that candidates don't have to wait for a quick/simple response like a confirmation. Their customer support is also top-notch.

Cons

The software is still developing so occasionally there are changes to the interface and certain functionality moves around or changes. For the most part, they are good at letting us know about changes ahead of time and the updates are generally to make improvements or add functionality. The other issue we've noticed is that it is somewhat confusing having multiple hiring managers manage applications. Conversations thread and application updates are not always clear to everyone.

Emily from The Hudson

Industry: Restaurants

Good but not enough exposure

I was hiring for multiple positions during a restaurant opening. This got the job done but i also felt I missed out on good candidates.

Pros

Easy to use, great graphics, and allows me to sort through candidates.

Cons

Not enough people know about Workpop so the amount of candidates is less than I needed.

Katy from Sprinkles

I get great candidates from workpop. Better than any other candidate database without a doubt!

Great candidates

Pros

I like the way we can sort through applicants and have multiple users on each account. I also like how we can star and reject candidates easily.

Cons

It's difficult to renew a job posting. I wish it was a one or two step process versus the lengthy it is now. I also find the bonuses (extra charge) difficult to navigate.

Response from Workpop

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you've gotten great candidates via Workpop. In response to your concern about "renewing" a job, actually, it's very easy to re-publish a job on Workpop. All you need to do is turn a previously published job back on with just one click, from your My Jobs page. You can also duplicate a job, and modify it from there if it's similar to a previous job. If you have any trouble, feel free to contact us at support@workpop.com.

Sarah from Argyle Event Staffing

WorkPop is easy to use and has helped bring in great candidates

We have found numerous qualified candidates for both our field staff and office staff. Thanks!

Pros

I can contact the candidates using a messenger app that is easy to use, great for scheduling interviews, and there is a great pool of people to choose from.

Cons

You have to copy and paste the email address when contacting a candidate, it would be easier if it was a link that set up the email. Also, there is no standard formatting for the phone number and sometimes it is hard to read with all the numbers together.

Response from Workpop

Replied January 2018

Hi Sarah, We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop and that you've noticed how easy it is to use. Regarding contacting candidates, there is no need to copy and paste an email address since you can message candidates directly from the platform with one click, and they'll receive the message simultaneously via email, text message and a notification on Workpop. It's a much more effective way of communicating than finding their email address and sending them an email outside of the platform, plus it keeps all the messages and communication in one place. Hope that helps!

Hailley from KitchenSync

Easy way to review a high volume of applicants!

Candidates that were only interested in our position, location, and salary range.

Pros

I love the interface and how easy it is to sort and review candidates. I also like how you can see the relevant details including current contact information for each applicant. I also like how the salary is specified so that the applicants have that information upfront and don't waste their time.

Cons

It seems as though the way the job postings are put into the world is a little secretive. I was never quite sure what we were paying for or what the sparks/features were actually doing. This may have been because I did not handle billing on our account but it really isn't clear.

Response from Workpop

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your review, Hailley. We're glad to hear that you like how easy it is to use the Workpop platform. Regarding sourcing, we use artificial intelligence to select the ideal combination of job boards for your budget to maximize qualified applications -- based on your job title, industry, geography, and many other relevant signals. Then we monitor and adjust bids for you, using real-time traffic and application data, so you get the best possible return on your sourcing investment. Since things are always changing, you don't always see which job boards your post is on at a given time, but we know we are maximizing your budget to get you the best possible ROI.

Robert from Club Pilates Granada Hills

Easy and customer friendly platform and reasonable quality leads

Able to find staff.

Pros

It is easy to use the software, I am able to track candidates, can easily repost a job posting. Overall the site has a good design.

Cons

There is no (or at least I am not aware) secondary access possibility for my manager, and I as an owner does not want to share login IDs.

Response from Workpop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review! We're glad to know that you've had a great experience with the platform. Actually we have always had the ability for users to collaborate with colleagues by inviting them (using their separate email address) to share access to individual jobs (and applicants for those jobs). And in the next week or two, we are going to be rolling out a more robust location-based permissions system that allows you to grant differing levels of access to your employees at one or more locations. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to support@workpop.com.

Pedro from Ollin International

Industry: Wholesale

Wonderful to work with - makes the process of reviewing candidates nice and easy

Able to review and find candidates fairly easily. The job posting capabilities are extremely easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to post jobs, extremely simple to review candidate profiles and resumes. Makes contact with potential candidates fast and easy via their messaging.

Cons

There is no resume search on the site, and it would be extremely helpful if this feature could be added to the site to make it a one-stop shop for candidates.

Response from Workpop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop. Regarding your request for resume search, you can currently search within the resumes you have received from applicants for your jobs. Our product team is always working on making sure our candidate network is as valuable as possible to our customers, and is considering for the future resume search of candidates who have not yet applied to your jobs.

Danielle from Fresh Brothers

The first thing that got me hooked on Workpop was their customer service. They are ALWAYS available!

Ease of use; keeping candidates engaged throughout the hiring process, allowing my management team access to the recruitment process from the beginning.

Pros

The software is user friendly. You don't have to try to figure out what is going to happen when you click on a button. Its simple and to the point on both the applicants side as well as the employers'. The software has begun to bridge the gap between the corporate team and management at the store level.

Michelle from Giant Eagle

Easy

Overall good but may get more bang for your buck elsewhere

Pros

Very easy to use. Anyone could be introduced and immediately use the program.

Cons

We do not get a great response. Not sure if they limit advertising or what but very limited responses.

Lynn from State Van

Nice platform. Easier to use than most other portals.

Pros

The ease-of-use, user experience, casual and straight-forward process. The messenger is very helpful, as well.

Cons

Difficult to differentiate between applicants when posting for more than one job. Would be better if it had a improved filter process

Response from Workpop

Replied January 2018

Hi Lynn, Thanks for hiring with Workpop - we are glad to hear that you like how easy it is to use and how our in-product messaging tools makes contacting applicants a breeze. Our filtering tools are quite useful - you can sort and filter by distance from workplace, shift availability, experience, education and more. However, you're correct that applicants are categorized by the position they applied to, not put into an overall pool. You can easily search for them within each job using the search bar at the top. Hope that helps. Whitney

Tracey from Beverage Distribution Center Inc.

Receive candidates daily, way more than I used to!

More candidates and great ease of use!

Pros

Modern and easy to use, love the chat feature with candidates as well as with customer service (whenever it's available) and that the candidate can choose their availability. I'm also glad you've added the Applicant Questionnaire feature which is very helpful!

Cons

I used to not like that I didn't get emails for every applicant that applied like my last job board, but now I'm glad to not have my account flooded with emails! I wish you guys would add an applicant database where we can search for applicants, then also for when we have an applicant call for a status and they do not remember which job they applied for.

Karl from SACRA/PROFANA

Industry: Music

We used Workpop to hire an Exec. Dir. for our non-profit. It provided great features and support.

Broad distribution of our job opening and excellent tools for communicating with applicants.

Pros

Workpop's best feature is that, after submitting your job opening, the opening is sent out to multiple other hiring sites to expand visibility of your opening. We received significantly more applicants than we anticipated and had an excellent pool of qualified people. The software is also designed to provide all the information about an applicant needed by a hiring organization. You also have the benefit of being able to communicate with applicants entirely within the software if desired so you only have to give out additional contact information to the candidates you want to.

Cons

The cost to post a single job opening was more than we had expected to pay. As a small non-profit the regular fee was all we could afford so we weren't able to use some of the advanced advertising features.

Response from Workpop

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed our automated sourcing capabilities and found great quality candidates through the platform. Although we do charge to use the platform, you may pause or cancel your Hiring Essentials subscription anytime, so you can pay only when you need to hire, and pay nothing when you don't.

Michael from Cafe Gratitude Venice

workpop has been awesome so that we can go paperless as well as being able to onboard via email.

all good with me! At first I found it a little hard to navigate but now I find navigation good. I can't complain at this point and it is hard for me to think of a major improvement I could offer at this time.

Pros

everything all in one place. I hate having paperwork taking up valuable space. This software takes care of that problem. I also love that we can onboard via email and have all this done without having the employee take up management's time with them being onsite.

Krista from Fresh Brothers

Workpop has a user friendly layout, making it really easy to navigate and recruit effectively.

Pros

I like the user friendly layout. I'm able to look through lots of candidates quickly. I also like being able to mass message candidates.

Cons

I wish there was a button that could mark a candidate as "reviewed." Additionally, I still have trouble recruiting people from high income areas.

Response from Workpop

Replied July 2017

Hi Krista, thanks for writing a review about Workpop. We're glad to hear that you've found our platform to be user friendly, and our messaging tools especially valuable. Right now, there are default buttons to mark candidates as Favorites, Declined or Hired. For those that you have reviewed that you have decided not to hire, you can put them in the Declined folder which will automatically send them a message letting them know. Additionally, we're currently building functionality that would allow you to create any folders that you want, so creating a "Reviewed" folder will soon be possible!

Michael from Cafe Gratitude Venice

Industry: Restaurants

Workpop has made looking for new hires as well on the on boarding so much easier!

All electronically done paperwork. All employee files paperless and in one location. Great customer support. Good candidates found for hiring.

Pros

I love that all our paperwork is now electronic and that all employee files are kept neatly stored here as well.

Cons

Not much! It's been a pleasure to work with. There are sometimes a few glitches and the customer service has been very good about getting them fixed!

Response from Workpop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you have had a great experience on the platform, and that our customer support team has been prompt and helpful in responding to any issues you've encountered.

Melissa from Bellacures

Great experience with workpop overall!

Candidates for positions that are consistently good and abundant.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate, there are pictures of candidates, the number of applicants we get is impressive, the quality of the candidates is consistently good, and the company has great customer service.

Cons

Not all candidate applications are fully complete and some don't have pdfs or other downloadable resumes attached.

Jessica from Sack Sandwich

Workpop has been a fantastic help in sourcing high quality candidates.

Pros

Easy to use, great sourcing tools, easy to find and hire someone fast. Before using Workpop, we were wasting time posting on tons of job boards and we didn't get the volume of candidates that we needed. After Workpop, we never had to worry about sourcing again. And Workpop makes looking at applications much easier. I like how you can filter applicants by distance and shift availability.

Shawn from Cali Comfort BBQ

Workpop transformed the time spent managing HR for our restaurant group!

TIME. Quality Candidates who have to set up a profile of valuable information for our pre-screening process. Ease of use to update HR Docs for all current staff.

Pros

We love the ease of use for not only our executives but for our managers in the trenches. We also love the ability to find qualified candidates and not have to rely on Craigslist. Workpop allows us to have a streamlined efficient digital process for all thing HR.

Response from Workpop

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your review, Shawn! We're glad to hear you've found Workpop to be so easy to use and you've found our support team to be responsive and helpful. We're thrilled to be working with you!

Jennifer from Visions Treatment Centers

Awesome site, great results!

Pros

Response from Workpop

Replied January 2018

Hi Jennifer, We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using our user-friendly messaging system. We're glad to help you continue to hire!

Madelyn from Marias Italian Kitchen

the team at work pop are professional friendly and knowledgeable.

you only need to post in ONE PLACE it is a site that young energetic staff look for work and that is a big plus!

Pros

easy to use. easy to post and respond and they reach a broad spectrum of people looking for work in our industry across the many platforms

Cons

some of the modules tend to be pricey for a company of 450 employees. I realize that they have to be price fair to all small and large clients (which is a good business practice )but I wish there was a discounted module for larger restaurants.

Bernard from Chateau Staffing

Excellent Service, Great Platform, We couldn't done it without Workpop and customer support!

Many sharp on-call employees for our Event Staffing and recruitment business!

Pros

Choice and amount of applicants we can handpick and potentially hire. Better than Craiglist, Zip Recruiter and others..

Cons

Nothing particular or bad to say or bothering to mention cause they are very helpfull and keep making it easier and user-friendly.

Response from Workpop

Replied November 2017

Thanks for your review, Bernard! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop, especially our stellar customer support team.

Yoya from Hamasaku

Workpop is simple, easy to use, and is well polished . It makes finding candidates a breeze.

Make hiring so much easier and it so stream lined. It's truly amazing and easy to use.

Pros

They have a large pool of candidates and they have found me many great employees. I love being able to post on one site and have the option to have it post on multiple job boards for difficult positions to fill. They have streamed line the hiring process for us which is one less thing I have to worry about. It's so user friendly and intuitive that any one can use it right away.

Tim from Ashley HomeStore DFW

Love the ease of the Workpop software and highly recommend it!

All pertinent information on all applicants. Our company has hired two dynamic applicants via Workpop!

Pros

The Workpop software is extremely reliable and very easy to navigate. The information the software provides is all encompassing on every candidate no matter how little (sad face) or how much (happy face).

Response from Workpop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with Workpop.

Jesse from Phorage

It makes sourcing candidates so easy and has completely streamlined our whole process.

Makes finding candidates easier, I don't have to post on multiple sites. It's a one stop shop for me.

Pros

It's simple, easy to use, and it's well designed. Being able to message candidates and communicate with them on the fly is great. I like doing a quick interview through the messenger and screening candidates before having them come in. It helps weed out the weaker candidates and has saved me a lot of time. I also love how I can customize our companies page to attract better candidates.

Cons

If they had a scheduling aspect it would make my life so much easier.

esther from Beer Belly

made hiring easier

we have hired some great employees through workpop, many of which are still working with us.

Pros

i like the featured and function which allows more applicants to view our listing and apply. It is the easiest hiring software that i have used.

Cons

the mobile app is a little glitchy. also, i wish there was a way to pay for the services only when we are using it, instead of a flat fee charge, even in the months we are not using the services.

Tina from Z-Golf Food and Beverage

Great customer service, flexibility and customizes to your needs, results are immediate.

huge increase in applicant responses and no more paperwork for new hires,

Pros

The high quality of applicants, can customize to your business and needs. The level of customer service is outstanding.

Cons

Filtering for employee database, keep having to reset it after viewing a record, would rather like to be able to set and retain setting

Javier from Sardis Chicken

Great Job Board!

Pros

Sources from multiple outlets + diverse candidates.

Cons

Repeat candidates show on other locations; which confuses us when screening.

Don from Camacho Management Group

Have been able to hire much more quickly and posting jobs on all boars easier and can review apps

Pros

Ease of use, lots of great candidates, ease of communicating w/candidates quickly since they get a text message and email notification

Liam from Truffl

We had an incredible amount of well-qualified applicants apply within a few hours!

Pros

We enjoyed using the simple interface and the ability to message applicants within the software. I really enjoyed being able to look through candidates and label them as approved and denied. It allowed us to look through the candidates quickly. The software was such a huge help for us during the hiring process and we will use again.

Cons

We wish we could use it longer! The software was such a huge help for us during the hiring process and we will use again.

Response from Workpop

Replied January 2018

Hi Liam, We're glad to hear that you've found great applicants via Workpop, and we look forward to you continuing to work with us when you need to hire next!

Amanda from The h.wood Group

user friendly and draws many applicants of all backgrounds

Pros

Workpop is very user friendly and a great program that out reaches to all people close to our location and with the best matches that we are looking to employee.

Cons

Workpop is a little expensive for posting each job. We also wish that it did not allow applicants to apply for more than two of our job positions. Many applicants seem to apply to all of them even though they are not qualified.

Kari from Suburban Plumbing

Work pop is an excellent way to find new employees!

Pros

This program has a very simple layout, and is also very easy to navigate through. I like that it emails you to notify you when you there are new applicants. I also like that you can download full resumes

Cons

The website is very slow and glitches at times making it very frustrating to use. I don't like when it does not direct me back to the page i would like.

Nicole from Grove City Optical

Needs improvement

Pros

Super easy for set up and to use. It took no time at all to get going and have all of us in the office on the same page

Cons

The website is sooooooooo slow. And when it does kick back in it never takes me back to the page I want

Judy from HairArt Int'l, Inc.

Very easy to use and offers more than just a job posting board

Hired a qualified candidate.

Pros

Includes pictures of candidates. You can post multiple jobs for one month. In the dashboard you can organize and tag your favorite candidates, tag the ones you declined, and tag the ones you interviewed and post your non-public comments. Customer service is prompt.

Cons

The cost is a bit high for a small business who may have only one job to post and they auto-bill you every month on your credit card. You have to remember to contact them to cancel before they auto-bill.

Erica from TAGS

Workpop was an excellent tool for finding the right candidates for my up and coming boutique.

Pros

All of the tools that are available for the hiring process are perfect for a start up or a corporate structured company. I love that there was an app I could easily access anywhere, anytime.

Cons

I do not love that there is not a place to keep notes on candidates privately (that I saw). Also, I wish there was a separate place to put candidates that we had interviews with.

Response from Workpop

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our hiring tools. We do offer the ability for hiring managers to leave notes and ratings on applications in order to better align on feedback across the hiring managers, but they are purposely not private only to the person leaving them, so that the other collaborators can see them and respond. As for your request to add in a separate stage for interviews, we are working on a revamp of our process that would allow all hiring managers to customize the stages of the hiring process, so you will soon be able to place interviewed applicants in a separate folder. Stay tuned!

Billy from America's Security

very simple to use and well laid out.

I have been able to easily hire some really good candidates.

Pros

I like being able to message the client right away. I also like that it alerts my email when ever i have a new applicant.

Response from Workpop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop, especially with our unique messaging platform that gets candidates to respond right away.

Stefan from Brewwings

Great software, very $$

Pros

Features and ease of use are great, the messaging and being able to download resumes. Software is great.

Cons

The cost is really high compared to other similar services, having to pay sparks and not seeing the results on the increased payment is disappointing as well.

Alice from Cafe Gratitude

I love work pop it is a game changer for managing hiring and HR paperwork.

Much easy to organize and manage new hire process and employee's file. I also love how simple the resume is when I print out using work pop format. It works!

Pros

Browsing candidates resume and availability and instant message function. I also love the digital storage for all the HR documents.

Cons

Sometimes the upload document function would froze up so I had to try multiple times to load a HR document to employees profile

Peter from Orange Coast Winery

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Received a number of good candidates

Found some good candidates

Pros

Ease of loading a job description Ease of reviewing description. Notifications of new applicants. Happy with the candidates. Most actually had many of the necessary qualifications

Cons

The cost of the service given I was looking to hire just a single minimum wage employee. Some trouble getting billing charge card in account but Customer Service helped me resolve it.

Response from Workpop

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your review, Peter. We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience getting qualified candidates. Regarding cost, our subscription is month-to-month, so the good thing is that you only need to pay when you need to hire, and you can pause your subscription when you don't. We're glad to hear that our customer support team was able to resolve your billing issue. Thanks for using Workpop!

Josh from CGRG

Straightforward. The recent software update to the dashboard was nice

Pros

Dashboard and functions are easy to use and straightforward. The additional of notes on the dashboard was a huge help. It allows us to take notes on applicants without forgetting who is who

very good

None yet.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate around. Posting a job is very simple and keeping track is too. Customer service is very helpful.

Cons

The software is great. But it's too expensive, it used to be free and you can make donations and that was great. Our company works with low-income families and it almost for non-profit and it's not an easy choice to spend so much for hiring. I wish we could.

Response from Workpop

Replied January 2018

Hi there, Thanks for using Workpop and for the positive review! Workpop was built for businesses of all sizes and those smaller businesses with less frequent hiring needs have the ability to pause their subscriptions during the months that they are not hiring. That can be a great solution for those that are price-sensitive. Best, Whitney

yu from haidilao hotpot

Good

Pros

It will be showed the candidates' photo. We can see the candidates' available time easily. and also we can communicate with them.

Cons

The payment just for monthly not for daily, and we can't cancel by our-self, but the service is good.

Response from Workpop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that you've appreciated being able to see candidates' profile photos and shift availability, and that you've enjoyed our messaging system, which seamlessly syncs with SMS and email to notify candidates about new messages so they can respond right away. We do only offer monthly subscriptions, but you can pause or cancel your subscription anytime, which you can easily do by emailing support@workpop.com. We're also adding in-product cancel and pause buttons very soon to make doing that easier.

A great way to find employees

Pros

Easy to navigate and use; intuitive. Set up templates were easy to follow. Follow up process was candidates flowed nicely.

Cons

The cost of the product or service. Not much use once we found the employees we needed. Keeping use of the software was not economical.

Response from Workpop

Replied January 2018

Hi there, Thanks for your review and for using Workpop! We're glad you found it easy to use. Regarding costs, we know that not all businesses need to hire frequently, which is why we offer one version of our product that allows you to pause your subscription anytime and resume when you need to hire. We hope you'll use Workpop again once your hiring needs change!

Hollis from The Melting Pot Spokane

Workpop will take my business to the next level with their digital HR management and hiring tools

Pros

Easy for me to use, everything in one place. I received lots of applicants for the jobs I posted.

Cons

Most of my team members found it not so easy to use, they had problems uploading pictures and documents. Most of them found it odd that their main home page when logging in to workpop is jobs and job searches, not their HR page. I have still not hired anyone through workpop, anyone I messaged through the site never responded back to me.

March 2015

Elek from DTT

March 2015

Quality candidates

Our company has a position that requires someone to have food service industry experience and we had difficulty finding the right people through traditional job boards. Through Workpop we were able to get many candidates with relevant experience and hired someone within a few weeks.

Response from Workpop

Replied March 2015

Thanks Elek! We're glad we were able to help you find the right candidates and that you made a hire through our platform!

August 2015

Chris from Cousins Maine Lobster

August 2015

So far I am impressed!

The simple fact that made my job post even better by adding multiple pictures really blew me away. I never take the time to write reviews, but tip of the cap to you Workpop, you earned it.

Response from Workpop

Replied August 2015

Thanks Chris! Glad to have you on Workpop and excited that you enjoy the process so far. Thanks for taking the time to review us and good luck with your job postings!

We have added this product to aid in finding and hiring great candidates

Pros

I like the advanced technology angle. This is easy to use similar to social media sites and it integrates well with other open API platforms

Cons

It is easy to work around which I had hoped wouldn't be the case. It is challenging to lock out some things and this allows hiring managers to not do their due diligence in hiring the best candidate

Kim from Miracle-Ear

Industry: Medical Devices

Empoyer Review

I am very pleased and am glad I was introduced to it. I would be open to use it again.

Pros

I was able to give an employer review for an employee who had recently worked for me and had moved to another state. This is an easy way to give a reference review and help an employee get a job.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. The software was easy to use.

Mike from The Melting Pot - Sacramento

Industry: Restaurants

Just completed a two month trial and so far everything is work as advertised.

Time and money savings in recruitment and on-boarding.

Pros

It covers the whole personnel process. From job search, applicant selections, on boarding to employee management.

Cons

No real cons, but have put requests in for enhancements that with help manage employee documents and communication.

Deirdre from Jonathan Club

I appreciate the details you're able to provide so it isn't just an anonymous resume

A few new employees

Pros

That we can see a picture, a cover letter if they have one, we can message them directly, overall it's great software.

Response from Workpop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience using Workpop!