• Pros

• "The product is easy to use, intuitive, gives visibility into metrics of engagement. It was easy to pull reports and analyze the data quickly. "

• "UI/UX and ease of use, very high level of customer service, the ability to segment employees, the ability to measure improvement over time."

• "- ease of use - helped achieve objectives - valuable HR tool - survey take few minutes of employee time"

• Cons

• "- at times when looking at multiple factors it took a while to figure out. This was resolved through the excellent customer service received."

• "It's a very new product so there are things that are still being implemented that will really help with adoption. I am excited to see where the product evolves to."

• "In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee. "

Browse WorkTango Reviews

Michael from HUB International

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

Pros

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

Cons

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Drew from FullContact

Amazing tool to measure the pulse of your organization!

We've been using WorkTango for the past 6 months and the ROI that we've seen has been astronomical. The tool not only allows us to engage with our employees and gain a deeper understanding of what's working and not but allows us to measure our improvement (or decreased performance) over time. Thanks to WorkTango, we've received actionable data around 1 of our teams and the fact that they all feel underpaid. Another team wasn't getting feedback from their managers. Some of our employees in another country didn't fully understand our vision. The list of examples goes on and on. By using WorkTango, we are not only able to see these issues but are then able to put steps in place to improve and can measure how we're doing. The UI/UX is incredibly easy to use and digest. You can slice the data by department, role, location, and tenure, which is incredibly helpful when trying to understand who and where an issue exists. The customer support is top notch. We have monthly calls to review the results and to discuss the upcoming survey. The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive whenever we reach out to ask a question. The price per employee per month is less than a Starbucks latte and the ROI is a no-brainer. I HIGHLY recommend that you give WorkTango a try. You won't be disappointed!

Pros

Cons

The WorkTango team is constantly asking for feedback and improving their product. The thing that I CURRENTLY like the least (I say currently b/c I know it's on the roadmap and will be delivered to distant future) is the fact that accessing historical data and charting it is still a bit clunky. However, it's not really a 'con' b/c I know it's getting fixed in short order.

Michelle from Kira Systems

Recommendation for WorkTango

This is the first employee voice tool we have used and we are quite happy with the data we are able to pull from the system.

Pros

The thing that sets WorkTango apart from other vendors is the customer service. They are extremely responsive when ever I have a question and always so pleasant to interact with. I also like how the product is relatively easy to use - our managers are able to access the data easily and to start to address any issues they see on their team right away. Our employees also seem to like using the system and we tend to have high response rates when we survey the group.

Cons

I wish that the software had an API with Bamboo as this is the HRIS tool we use.

Laura from Deloitte

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

Pros

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

Lena from Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Cutting edge platform for employee voice

WorkTango makes it easy for me to run Pulse Surveys more frequently. I was thinking about moving away from a long annual engagement survey, and the platform allowed me to transition to frequent pulse surveys providing with resources and support.

Pros

The platform is easy to use, offers exceptional features like the ability to acknowledge employees' comments and respond to them while respecting their anonymity. Great service and people. They will surprise you by providing a different customer experience and adding value way beyond the platform. I love WorkTango's mission, and how it is integrated in the experience they provide. It is fun to partner with like-minded people.

Cons

Can't think of anything

Amanda from Adlib Software

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

Pros

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Cons

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Jean-Sebastien from Normandin-Beaudry

A great product to get the pulse of your employees

Excellent product, easy to manage, at an affordable pricing and with an incredible client support.

Pros

The product is very easy to use, for the admin, the managers and the respondants. We now have access in real time to our data (instead of two weeks analysis with our previous tool). The analytics tools are very useful and easy to use. Wide range of possibilities for designing different types of surveys. Anonymity and confidentiality are well preserved. Really great support.

Cons

Very few cons, that we will be resolved with next updates. Otherwise, Worktango's team reacts very fast to adress our punctual issues.

Reasons for Choosing WorkTango

Because it is very easy to manage and it answer perfectly our clients' needs.

Al-Amyn from Axe Fire Protection

WorkTango is our early detection system for people and cultural challenges.

A more engaged workforce, a better-informed leadership team.

Pros

Real-time insights in an easy/intuitive way. The key insights feature makes it dead simple to see what's happening with our people. I also really love the natural language processing to help analyze the qualitative employee feedback.

Cons

No cons yet. We have been using the tool for over a year and it's been a fantastic experience end to end.

Sharon from Morphe

A Platform and a Thought Partner

We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Pros

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

Cons

I don't have an answer to this question.

Reasons for Choosing WorkTango

WorkTango was the most nimble.

Tyler from Kabam

Intuitive and User-Friendly System with Excellent Reporting

Get a pulse on the employee population more regularly with easy capture and reporting of data.

Pros

-Intuitive workflow and set up -Easy to navigate system allows users to log in and go -Clear reports that draw on excellent data -phenomenal customer support

Cons

-occasional difficulty logging in -could use some simpler icons for the likert scale

Reasons for Choosing WorkTango

Customer Service. Features. Price.

Nicole from Bill Gosling Outsourcing

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Incredible insights and analytics at your fingertips

Rich analytics and dashboards available in an easy-to-use platform, which allowed me to quickly and easily survey and respond to my employees. Speed of response is critical and this tool absolutely allowed me to get better insights than before and respond much more effectively.

Pros

The tool allows you to survey your employees in an incredibly user-friendly and effective way but, more importantly, the dashboards and analytics that are immediately available behind the scenes allow managers, HR leaders and engagement ambassadors to quickly access the information they need to drive positive change. There is no need to spend hours, days or weeks analyzing survey data because dashboards, heatmaps, and sentiment analysis tools give you everything you need to data mine without being an analytical whiz or rocket scientist. The tool has made it possible for me to survey my employees and VERY QUICKLY and easily respond to their feedback.

Cons

There is new functionality on the way and the only con would be that we haven't gotten to use it yet. Other than that, the tool is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any business leader who is looking to drive positive change within their organization.

Michelle from Norton Rose Fulbright Canada

Industry: Law Practice

Effortless; streamlined workflow; consistent data reporting; increased productivity & efficiency

Pre-populated reports/charts based on classification/segment selection was key. The ability to generate the information so quickly was extremely useful given our expedited timeline. The comparison features were great - saved me from having to manually manipulate the data in order to gain perspective. I liked how simplistic the platform was - from a user experience I didn't find it overwhelming.

Pros

It was extremely user friendly. I was able to watch one demonstration and be ready to operate the platform almost immediately. The data reporting capabilities were great. From having to previously generate manual reports to working with this platform, the transition and detail were beyond what I anticipated. The around the clock support was also something I benefited from immensely.

Robin from Travel Alberta

Outstanding platform and service

Pros

We have been using WorkTango for about 9 months, and it has been awesome. We used it for our annual engagement survey, and the immediate results and ability to dig deeper into demographics without waiting for a consultant to analyze results was fantastic. We also use it for monthly employee pulse checks, and are able to get a quick bit of insight into important themes and issues. The platform is easy to use (for admin and users) and the support from the WorkTango team has been outstanding.

Cons

I'd love an easier way to pull reports. The process to compile is a bit manual.

Anna from Lumenix

No one's voice is left behind! Work Tango provides us with analytics to measure ,track and action!

Pros

The Work Tango survey has provided us with insights into the hearts and minds of our people. It has provided us with a clear transparency of where our strengths lie and where we have room for improvement. The tool was incredibly easy to administer, and we were given expert advice on question customization. Work Tango's service level and enthusiasm to support us was incredible and ever so adaptable to meet the current and evolving needs of our company. No one's voice is left behind. Thank You Work Tango!

Amanda from Magic Leap

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Fantastic customer support - WorkTango is there for you every step of the way.

Pros

The platform is so simple to use for both the admin and employees alike. The reporting tools are robust and allow for you to visualize the data in a number of different ways. Our engineering departments have enjoyed being able to see so much data about their teams in order to make more informed decisions for the business.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found a "con" yet to the platform. They have really put a lot of thought and effort into their product.

Melissa from Tulip Retail

Simple implementation, and provides key insights into employee engagement quickly!

Pros

Very easy to use! The platform provides you with best practice recommendations, but also allows you to customize the solution to fit the needs of your business. The data collected can be split in many different ways, enabling a deep level of insight on engagement by department, location, tenure, levels of management, and more! The dashboards are clear and attractive, which enables us to share them directly with our leadership team and BOD. We have significantly decreased the amount of time we spend translating engagement data into presentations for leadership and employees. The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive, knowledgable, and always keeping us in the loop on what features and functionality we could be using to optimize the platform for our team.

Very useful

useful a rapid feedback from our staff to measure engagement.

Pros

This was easy to set up and use with a very responsive team at WorkTango in case you do have any questions. You get responses from the survey in real time and can quickly see the info you need in a nice display.

Cons

I have no complaints at all. This (Work Tango) is working out very well so far and we intend to continue using the product.

Puneet from REI Systems India Pvt. Ltd.

Excellent Tool for Employee Insights

We are an IT company and used WorkTango to get feedback from our employees which was not easily forthcoming. Absolutely loved it as the tool provided valuable insights that helped inform & enhance our HR strategy and policies. Most importantly, it is very simple to use for both users and the admin. Customer support is very fast and effective as well in addressing any issues. Strongly recommend for any company that wants to elicit candid employee feedback to enhance their culture.

Pros

Cons

Nothing really. Does what it promises.

Sarah from DynamicAction

Next evolution of HR management and Culture building

Our company is a fast paced start up, with employees across multiple countries, job roles and work locations (office and remote). So, being well aware of our employees' needs, challenges and celebrations is key to our ongoing growth and success. We have completed employee surveys in the past, but using this technology took us to a whole new level of analysis, understanding and ability to respond quickly to our employees. Set up was incredibly simple, and the customer service could not have been better as we learned a new system. We now have a new benchmark for our success over time that will elevate our team operations, management programs and employee retention over time.

Vanessa from Achievers

Coaching for Success

As a leader of people leaders, WorkTango has been instrumental in keeping me aligned with each of my direct reports and the important things going on within each of their teams. Embracing real-time communication is one of our core values, and WorkTango allows us to do just that while also providing actionable insights and historical context necessary to coach our employees to drive results.

Cheryl from BlueCat

The team at WorkTango was responsive and collaborative. Fantastic customer experience!

Cons

Our experience with WorkTango has been awesome! Amazing customer support.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to slice and dice the data in numerous ways in order to drive useful information for the business.

Cons

Nothing! We found the software to be very intuitive, and were very pleased with the reporting functions.

Dave from TribalScale

Great Product!

We have recently implemented WorkTango and couldn't be more impressed. It is an easy way to keep a finger on the pulse of our organization and gather employee feedback in real time. It has helped us direct our engagement initiatives and improve the overall culture at TribalScale.

Rita from Rick Hansen Foundation

Excellent Platform and Customer Service

We are pleased with our overall experience and happy that we purchased this platform.

Pros

Confidential Very user friendly Very good and responsive customer service Analytics can be pulled in real-time Very good repository of questions that were pertinent for our suvey Good materials for learning i.e. user guides, webinar Good reporting and graphics Saves on administrative time More transparency with the team and management

Cons

Some of the reporting can be further enhanced when it is exported as well as custom reporting. It would be great if this interfaced with BambooHR

Carolyn from Pinnacle Culture

Great people, great product!

Pros

The large question bank to choose from and the ability to track trends over your surveys. The user experience is really good as well. It's easy and intuitive to follow to set up and administer surveys. Customer service is friendly and the company vision is inspiring!

Cons

There's nothing major that I've encountered using this myself and with my clients.

Suresh from Vouchr

Incredibly powerful in shaping our culture and improving engagement.

Pros

The platform allows you to quickly and easily access key insights about how your employees truly feel. Being able to get the information into the hands of my leaders in real-time holds them accountable which I like.

Cons

No cons come to mind. I really love the product and service the team provides and it's exceeded all my expectations.

Kathy from Galvanize

Game changing

Pros

We love the ability to interact directly with the staff and have deeper confidential conversations. Love the flexibility of the software, the ability to customize love the reporting

Cons

some improvements needed in the user interface - difficult to move around in the conversations section. Some improvements in reporting would be great - custom reports would be welcome

Reasons for Choosing WorkTango

ability to have conversations with the staff, price.

Francois from KLF Media Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The perfect tool for performance management.

The Worktango application is the perfect tool to measure employee engagement and helped us implement change in the performance drivers our company was unknowingly week in. Light, easy to set up and even easier to maintain, our employee surveys go out every two weeks and enjoy a very high response rates with genuine answers. The anonymous data is collected by the department as well as per manager, which allows us to address weaknesses or celebrate strengths on a granular or companywide level.

Pros

Light, easy to use and the data collected allows quick change.

Maleeha from HCSS

Such a great tool!

Great so far!

Pros

I love the Anonymous Conversation feature where our employees feel they can respond and have a dialogue without telling people who they are.

Cons

I think it would be beneficial if how you set up a survey is saved for the next time you send one out. I always forget to turn on Anonymous Conversations when creating the survey.

Melissa from Toronto International Film Festival

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

So far so good!

Looking forward to using it for an employee engagement survey to really see the power of the product

Pros

Intuitive to use, on screen reporting is great, customer service is fantastic

Cons

Reporting for exit and onboarding surveys is difficult to share - you can download data into excel but it would be great to download the charts to present to others. Currently I have to screen clip, copy and paste them into a document.

George from Canadian Cancer Society

My experience with Worktango

Awesome experience overall!

Pros

- easy to use - easy to move data to excel or PDF - great look and feel - ability to give access to users for reports - flexiblility - I was able to open the survey after closing date for employees who were away

Søren Bramer from Trustpilot

It's great

We have been with WorkTango since early beta testing and it really is a great tool. In particular we are very happy with the 1-on-1 and goal tracking features. Both are extremely helpful in keeping everyone aligned on what our priorities are - something that can be very challenging as a startup.

Ayaz from Envisage

A great tool for creating better managers!

As a newly appointed manager myself, using WorkTango has been awesome! Not only does it keep me up to date with my employees but it provides feedback. So not only do I know if my employees are doing well and staying on track; they're also letting me know how I'm doing as a manager!

Kelly from Trimble

I've never had a survey project go so smoothly and be so enjoyable.

Time will tell as we just closed our first survey, but the process to this point has been seamless.

Pros

Simplicity while also continuing to take feedback and grow the product. Excellent customer support and reasonable price. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Cons

No cons on service or product. I look forward to growing with WorkTango over the years as they build out new features.

Brent from Bullfrog Power Inc.

Super easy to use & fantastic customer support

I started using WorkTango recently. I'm impressed with the quality and usability of the product. I can't say enough about the customer support--super responsive, professional, personable. I highly recommend the WorkTango product and team.

Andres from Ornge

We used the software to review satisfaction in a leadership program.

Pros

It's really user-friendly, the outcome (graphs and/or charts) are easy to analyse. On another hand, the service was outstanding, they know their product, also, excellent customer service and great attitude.

Cons

So far, we have been satisfied with the product and service we have had, specially, as mentioned before, the great service.

Lorraine from Jam3

Pros

The qualitative feedback we've received from staff has been invaluable for HR + leadership.

Cons

Nothing! WorkTango has been great, I have no complaints

Megan from Blue Ant Media

First Work Tango survey

A great start.

Pros

Ease of use Analysis functionality. Nothing further to add.

Cons

Nothing immediately comes to mind. Nothing further to add.

Jeremy from Sigma Oil Corp

Very insightful features

I would recommend this to any company that is looking for great and insightful employee statistics.

Pros

Awesome employee data The reports and charts are very useful and informative Surveys are quick, effective, and very user friendly They have an excellent and always helpful support team.

Cons

We have not found anything to complain about really. Our HR department has fully adopted this unique tool.