YM Careers

YM Careers Reviews

• icon"The revenue sharing model is fair and also provides additional value and opportunity for us to generate some revenue (through upgrades)."
  • icon"It has a self-contained messaging system that allows users to search for a job while holding down a current position. And their marketing tools are amazing - so useful and constantly updated."
  • icon"Easy to use and always innovative with the job board market. Fantastic website and ability to measure success."
  • icon"We have a hard time pulling out the data we need, although they attempt to provide any KPI you would ever need. This may be an issue of semantics with our lingo and YM's."
  • icon"The current cost is too much of a risk for my organization to take at this time."
  • icon"The only thing I don't like is getting compensated via paper checks. I could change anything; it would be incorporating a direct deposit option."

Browse all YM Careers Reviews

• Have you used YM Careers and would like to share your experience with others?

Tamara

Industry: Executive Office

Great automated solution

Pros

We were able to implement this job board through single sign on to provide a seamless experience for our members. The YM team worked with us on creating a site that will be similar to ours. We are doing an revenue shared model and it works well for us as we were able to get this technology with no set up charges.

Cons

Their customer team can be more proactive and provide a more personalized experience rather than automated reminders. However, it’s a huge step up from what we used to have and the job board is self-sufficient, which helped us free our plate.

Reasons for switching to YM Careers

To automate this process and decrease administrative burden

Response from Community Brands

Hi Tamara, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for YM Careers! We are happy to hear the SSO provides a positive experience for your members, and that your revenue share has been a win for your organization. I can certainly understand the need for more frequent, personal communications with our customer success team - they are always available to answer any questions around the technology as well sales and marketing strategy to increase engagement and drive revenue. I will reach out to our team and have someone follow up with you. Please be sure to check your Admin portal as we upload the latest sales and marketing tools there for your review on a regular basis. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Replied August 2021

Ivan

My YM Careers Review

Overall, the software is the best selection for my company's job board. The software is easy to use, it has all the features and benefits I'm looking for. It's very competitive with other platforms and while I'm not too keen on the cost, the customer support really balances it out. The customer support is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always there to assist me and both are very responsive. They have great ideas to assist in growing the business and are great partners to work with.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Very easy to use.

Cons

The virtual career fair product is way over priced. I really want to use the product for my career fair, but I have to go outside to another vendor due to pricing. I wish the YM Virtual Career fair would at least price match. The current cost is too much of a risk for my organization to take at this time. The current model guarantees a large amount to the YM virtual career fair platform, and not enough to the end user.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

It really is the customer support that has kept me here for so long. Others have approached me, trying to secure the business, but customer support is very important to me. I stay for that reason.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Ivan, Thank you for your review of YM Careers. We are happy to hear the software is user friendly for your and your members and that you are experiencing great customer service. We really appreciate your loyalty. In regards to our virtual career fair platform pricing, there are fixed costs that YM Careers has to cover to offer this turnkey, white glove service. We have many associations that utilize this service very successfully and are able to generate new non-dues revenue while providing a tremendous service to their members. Hopefully you can revisit the option in the future. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Alex

Industry: Writing and Editing

December 2021

Disappointed with sales and marketing efforts

The software seems to work very well. I've been disappointed that despite YM's claims they seem perfectly content to take my monthly payment without making any apparent effort to drive sales.

Pros

The software seems to work well. I'm confident that should we build up the number of employers and job seekers in the database, it will function well.

Cons

I selected the YM Job Board because the company said its sales and marketing efforts would support our job board. The salesperson told me I could expect YM to perform approximately 400 sales activities a month. Three months in they have not generated a sale or even, as far as I can tell, an employer to sign up for the system. Today I learned that a salesperson did not respond to an email from someone looking to place a job post. My numerous requests to address this and to receive periodic reports on their sales activity have gone nowhere.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

It's been a big disappointment that YM does not seem to be offering the sales and marketing support it touts as part of its value proposition.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Alex, I'm sorry to read of your experience with your YM Careers Job Board. I cannot see your contact information in this portal, but please reach out to our customer success team at YMPartnerReps@communitybrands.com to schedule a call, and feel free to copy me - dawn.dilorenzo@communitybrands.com. I can't speak to your specific situation without more information but our sales and marketing teams work hard to support our customers - averaging at least 35% more revenue than other job board providers, depending on the industry and economic conditions, and we are happy to work with you on a solution. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Replied January 2022

Edward

June 2022

ASCSOP use of YM Careers

I've used these folks at several client associations going back 15 years.

Pros

Ease of use for people seeking or posting jobs.

Cons

This is a non applicable item, we would have stopped using a bad service.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Edward, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that your association, members, and employers find our job board software easy to use. We're honored to have been a partner to you for 15 years (and counting). Best, Lauren Lanz YM Careers Marketing Specialist

Replied June 2022

Alan

Great add-on to our association; Bonus revenue sharing and benefits

Overall, our experience has been very fluid and great response time from their team regarding some basic questions. We haven't seen any issues at all and have been running for 2.5 months with a good amount of usage.

Pros

The implementation was simple and launching it wasn't confusing for our staff or members. With any new software, the biggest concern is how easy will it be for our members to use. So far, no questions, no complaints and our members have figured out how to utilize it.

Cons

The interface could be improved a little, maybe some customization. There is basic customization allowed but overall it's basically a copy over from their other job board sites. However, it works and that's important. So many system's promise a lot and don't deliver, this did deliver.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

We looked at a lot of other 'plug-in' job board software out there, that either worked with WordPress or was a stand-alone, but they were either too complicated to get started or too expensive. We weren't sure how many of our members would utilize this system/ software. Job postings were a free membership benefit for our members so this was a new move to a paid model. We had some concerns. It was great that YM is initially "free" to start up, although there is a shared-revenue model. This is beneficial for our association.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Alan, Thank you so much for your review and we are so happy to hear that the transition over to YM Careers has been so seamless for both your staff and members! There are a myriad of customizations that can be done to the platform so feel free to reach out to your partner services rep if there's something that you feel would benefit your members. And we are so excited that in just under 3 months, you are already seeing its value! Sincerely, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Replied May 2021

JULIE

Your Membership career center platform

I've worked with my team at YM Careers now for over 15 years. I've been blessed to have the same amazing account management team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the entire time, which speaks volumes about YM's ability to retain good talent. They are responsive, smart, hard working, and dedicated to my success as a partner. They understand the challenges I face and work hard to make me look good every day!

Pros

APTA appreciates the fact that Your Membership's Career Center platform is super easy for our members and employers to use. A good user experience is critical to the success of any platform.

Cons

The YM team clearly researches their customers and spends a great deal of resources keeping their platform top notch. I can't think of anything I don't like.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

During both of our RFP processes in 2007 and 2019, YM presented a much better solution, understanding of our market, sales/management team and strategies and the desire to get the job done for us than Boxwood or other providers.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Julie,thank you for your review! We equally appreciate our relationship with you and your association as loyal partners. Having a user friendly platform that also provides a great user experience will always be one of our main goals and objectives, as well as continuing to do our due diligence in order to remain the most trusted job board provider for associations.

Replied July 2020

Karen

YM Careers is great!

I can spend my time on other things now. The platform has decreased customer inquiries significantly and YM customer service has been fabulous! I love the marketing YM creates - and I use it to bring our membership to the site.

Pros

The online purchase and management of job postings is intuitive for our customers/members. The site is set up allowing both employers and job seekers to quickly and easily navigate to find what they're looking for. YM continues to update the site/interface to improve usability and include new desirable features. YM was compatible with our database, Personify.

Cons

We had no statistics before we switched but I would still like more statistics - amount of time spent on each job post, number of jobs viewed per user, etc.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

We felt the overall package was the best - and we still believe it was the right choice. The sales discussions were not simply a demo and a price. They clearly understood the job seeking market and presented research, including how they improved the tool year-after-year.

Reasons for switching to YM Careers

Our current system was not user-friendly. Employers had trouble posting jobs. A lot of time was spent walking employers through the system to get jobs posted.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Karen, thanks for your review! We're to hear that YM Careers has been the right choice for your association. We pride ourselves in providing all our partners with a comprehensive understanding of all our offerings, and making sure the platform is user friendly from both an administrative and member/job seeker side. We also continue to work on new developments with reporting stats for our partners and hope to have some new updates soon.

Replied August 2020

Ann Marie

April 2022

TODAY, we are proud of our career center!

Our non-dues revenue related to our career center increased 10x since we moved to YM Careers.

Pros

We love that YM Careers has salesperson working on our behalf. They follow-up on leads we send them and make the sale! We also love the marketing emails that go out every month!

Cons

Some of our hiring sites have had difficultly setting up their job postings and paying VIA credit card. That is disappointing.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

Because of the connection to YourMembership!

Reasons for switching to YM Careers

They gave us very little support and our job board looked pitiful. And we did all the work for no or very little return.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Ann Marie, Wow! "Today, we are proud of our career center!" We couldn't have written that review better ourselves. Thank you so much! I've passed your feedback along to our product and customer success teams as I'm not sure if this is a product or training issue. Someone should reach out to you, or feel free to touch base with your customer success rep for more information. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Eleanor

Easy, turn-key career center solution

The professional-looking site has been well-received and successfully driven non-dues revenue for us too!

Pros

YMCareers seamlessly set up (for free) our customized, branded career center very quickly and effectively. They were able to pre-populate our job site with similar positions from other sources. YMCareers was also able to integrate their system with our membership database for a single-sign-on (SSO.)

Cons

Customer service is responsive, but adding new features is a bit more cumbersome and sometimes there were typos and other lack of attention to detail - but the overall experience has been positive.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

Postings from other sites and more extensive coverage for our postings. All administration, billing and marketing assistance provided.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Eleanor, We are so happy that you and your members are pleased with the career center. And so excited to see your note about driving non-dues revenue for your association! We strive to ensure that our implementation process is seamless, delivering a top-notch product that drives revenue to your organization and helps your members find new opportunities that meet their professional goals. We continuously work to provide the best customer service and will take your feedback to expand our self-service tools and enhance our support. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Replied July 2021

Brock

Industry: Defense & Space

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Risk-free way to add member value & increase non-dues revenue!

Partnering with YM Careers helped us raise our profile to continually become the most invaluable resource to people in our industry. Our Career Center is now a major tool for exposure within our industry. It also allows us to capture more non-dues revenue from member organizations that don't fall within their traditional advertising/exhibition/sponsorship budgets. We're now capturing revenue from their Talent Acquisition budgets that were previously not coming to our association.

Pros

The fact that YM Careers runs it's own sales operation and then pays out a royalty to the client, makes this a completely risk-free way to add tremendous value and increase non-dues revenue! It also allows small staff associations to largely "set-it-and-forget-it" once they've determined their market segment and added the appropriate links to their own websites and newsletters.

Cons

Even though our AMS is also within the Community Brands family, there still isn't really a true integration with our AMS. New Career Center leads should automatically feed into our AMS, but unfortunately, this still doesn't happen.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

We chose YM Careers because it was a no-cost option because they have their own sales team.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Brock, thank you for your review! Becoming the premier resource for talent and jobs in your industry is one of the benefits we want all our partners to experience, and we are happy to hear how valuable your association has become to your members and industry professionals. We are also continuing to work on our integrations with our AMS products to provide a more seamless experience for you.

Replied July 2020

Lisa

There is NO competition to YM's Job Board

Did I say this company and product rocks yet? I had a VERY dismal time with another job board provider, the account rep had an always full mailbox, the tech team while relatively supportive was not very stellar, and the owner of the company literally yelled at my VP once. The quality of care, product and service and caliber of professionalism at YM cannot be understated. And see above for the amazing customer service. Truthfully, for a nice job board site, you would do yourself a disservice not going with YM (and you will probably get some headaches).

Pros

For the software itself, it's very easy to use on both the front and back end. Running reports, helping customers as the administrator is very simple and most of it is out-of-the-box yet customizable to our industry and needs. It is really so easy to do everything I need, including pulling numbers on specific products or users. To post a job on the front end or a resume is incredibly easy as well. I have had no legitimate complaints from customers. Perhaps the best thing about thing about this software though is the customer service. I mean it's incredible on every end and from every angle. We get marketing support, sales support and customer service support for us and our job seekers/job posters. I can't stress enough how awesome the YM Careers team is, especially our account rep Nena. She could not be easier or more fun to work with, she's a fantastic account exec and goes above and beyond all the time!

Cons

The things I like least about the software itself is that I cannot find any issues to help fix! I literally have zero complaints--which is weird for me.

Reasons for switching to YM Careers

The sales, customer service and level of professionalism was completely non-existent. It was like working with a used car club versus a Rolls Royce dealership now.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for such an amazing review! Our team works so hard to provide our customers with not only a stellar technology solution that is continually updated and improved, but expert sales, marketing and support experience to help you improve member engagement and increase non-dues revenue! On behalf the entire team here at YM Careers, thank you so much and please be sure to reach out to your dedicated partner rep if you ever need any help! Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Kelli

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best Job Board Platform Around!

Like I mentioned above...the customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is phenomenal. She is always looking at ways to improve our Career Center and sending me webinars to attend to help.

Pros

We have been a client of YM Careers (previously JobTarget) for almost 10 years. YM Careers is very easy to use and the customer service is above any other customer service I receive elsewhere ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing!). I specifically like where we receive an email suggesting that we use a pre-made promotional piece that they send to our employers in the system and elsewhere and usually that same week, we have an uptick in our job postings, which is additional non-dues revenue for us!

Cons

There has been nothing that I would change or like least. It really is simple to use.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

We continually get emails or calls from competitors (like Boxwood, etc.) asking us to attend a demo or to switch to them and I happily turn them down because we are so happy with YM Careers.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Kelli, Thank you so much for your review of YM Careers - we are so happy to hear that although our competitors are knocking on your door, we are giving you no reason to let them in! :) Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Kelly

Great Job Board Solution

I have worked with YM Careers for several years now with our Job Board and online Career Fairs. The customer support is excellent. It truly can't be beat. Everyone is super helpful and responsive making it so easy on the client. So many things are completed on YM Careers end so the client can just sit back. The Job Board pretty much runs itself and YM Careers does a great job with marketing and provides the client with great promotional tools. I'm very happy with this company.

Pros

I like the ease of use. It does everything that is needed with little maintenance.

Cons

I wish it was easier to update marketing content such as ads. Currently this needs to be done through YM Careers and can't be done through an admin portal.

Response from Community Brands

Thank you Kelly for your awesome review! We are excited to hear you're having a great experience with YM Careers! I wanted to let you know you CAN download the native files for any ad, HTML email, banner, and more on the YM Careers Marketing Resource Center which is available under the Marketing tab in Admin to edit in Adobe. Because we know that not all of our customers have an in-house resource to do this, our team can edit the files for you. All you have to do is talk to your Customer Success Manager and they can enter a creative design request to our Marketing team. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Angela

YM Careers - It Works!

In one word - great! I am confident that my experience is largely in part to the dedication and investment of the Society's assigned Senior Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

Implementing a job board with little set-up time required from the SPR staff was one key motivator in selecting YM careers. However, the YM staff's openness and responsiveness to suggestions and customizations (within reason) are invaluable, allowing the job board to meet the organization's needs. As we know, one size does not fit all.

Cons

What I like least are the cartoonish-like suggested marketing emails. However, YM recognizes that style may not fit all organizations and provides content and images for organizations to tailor as needed. So, my least favorite item is not a barrier, as YM has identified an alternative option.

Response from Community Brands

Angela, Thank you for your review and so happy to see your 5 star rating! We recently upgraded our Marketing Resource Center for our customers and you should see dozens of options available to you to download and edit your design software, or you can work with our customer marketing team to assist on many projects Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Franco

F. H. Review

we are a nonprofit organization, and we use the Career Center as a benefit to our partners. Our partners are Engineering companies of a variety of disciplines that are souring talent and recruiting NSBE members. We host a number of events every year. We want to ensure the software is either meeting or exceeding the needs of our partners.

Pros

When working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], she is always so informative and professional, and she listens and understands the needs of our partners with respect to their use of the NSBE Career Center. She assists me in remedying problems; however, she assists me with respect to brainstorming to determine how to meet and exceed the needs of our partners.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a long time to implement new project initiatives, but I can say since working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] she goes and above and beyond with respect to following up with me about the rolling out of new software functionality that is designed to meet the needs of our partners.

Reasons for choosing YM Careers

Response from Community Brands

Hi Franco, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that our partner services team has gone above and beyond to provide exceptional customer support and exceed expectations as well. We strive to keep our partners up to date with our product updates and answer all questions that may arrive and provide further explanation.

Replied October 2020

Rachael

Great non-dues revenue source

We have been a YM Careers customer for many years (including the software's previous iterations as CareerBank, etc.). We are very happy that , as part of the Community Brands umbrella, we were recently able to implement a single sign-on system with our main website, powered by Aptify (also a Community Brands product).

Pros

YM Careers enables us to provide a full-featured, niche job board to our members without having to develop or purchase any software ourselves. The revenue-share model has enabled us to have a stream of non-dues revenue, while providing a very valuable service to accounting job seekers and employers. The back-end admin areas allows us to track all of the transactions and user information and manage discount codes.

Cons

In a perfect world, we would love to be able to host the functionality within our main website rather than on a separate website.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Rachael, thank you for your review! We strive to continue in our quest for innovation by integration and provide our partners with more to come!

Replied June 2019

Steve

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ManufacturingJobs.com

Pros

I have been using YM Careers job board software since 2003. It works flawlessly bringing together my employer and jobseeker clients. Never a question on how to post a job from employers or how to respond to the ads from the job applicants. Several employer pay options are available including credit card, invoice, or check. Real-time dashboard gives me a quick reference to traffic and sales data.

Cons

No complaints on our YM Careers partnership. They have many years improving their processes and that continuous improvement mentality is reflected in the product.

Response from Community Brands

Steve, Thank you for being a customer for 13 years! We are so happy to hear that the platform works so well for your members and employers, and for your team! Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can continue to improve our products and services! We will be releasing lots of great new functionality this year! Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Gabriel

Prospanica REview

Pros

I love how easy it is to add an employer, resolve an issue for an employer, check if they have access and add access if they don't. It's quick and easy to perform a walkthrough and show the areas and functionality of the job board.

Cons

I wouldn't say there are any things I don't like but I believe there's always room for improvement, a lot of times I have to refer to my email or Trello for accounts that needed to be added or updated or having an issue. It would be great to have an area on the backend to put those notes or tasks/outstanding items to have it all in one place. Also the Insights tab, data, data and data is what our employers constantly bring up, particularly metrics on demographics, industry and function and which jobs perform the best. The more data we can get, the better.

N/a

Highly recommend YM Careers

Would highly recommend this software. Our members like having an industry specific Jobs Board, and it's a nice little revenue boost for our association that requires minimal staff time to operate.

Pros

We have used a YM Careers Jobs Board for almost 20 years. Our customers report it's easy to post their jobs, and the jobs are displayed in a clean, modern fashion.

Cons

I do not feel there are any missing features.

Reasons for switching to YM Careers

Wanted more modern interface that members could post their own positions on.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for YM Careers! We are happy that your members enjoy their Career Center experience and that it is meeting your association's needs. Please be sure to provide any feedback to our customer success team as we are continually updating our platform with product enhancements and new features. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Replied January 2022

YM Careers

It has been positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is our trouble shooter and usually responds in a timely manner so we can resolve our customer's issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is actively involved in making us as successful as we can be. She is quick to respond to issues that come up and works to resolve them for us. Her monthly meetings with us are beneficial to keep us up to date on the latest available to us.

Pros

The Career Center is our #1 member benefit for our organization. Our members use this to staff their schools and because they get a voucher code each year for free postings, it is a huge help for their budget

Cons

The most complaint I hear is how the applicants apply. They do not like when they only get an email from a candidate and would prefer that it was not an option. It puts to much effort on the employer.

Jocelyn

May 2022

Just Right for Associations

Pros

YM Careers allows us to provide a job board for our members with manageable administrative input. Members can post and search job opportunities to maximize their careers. We can easily access a data dashboard that shows how our members are using the service.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that doesn't make this tool easy.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for leaving this great review! We love your review title - "Just Right for Associations" - as that's what we strive to be for organizations across all industries and professions. Our goal is to grow your members' careers while our software and Customer Success team takes all the heavy lifting away from your association staff. If you ever do have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team! Best, Lauren Lanz YM Careers Marketing Specialist

Replied May 2022

Shelly

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

If you need a job board for your organization, look no further

YM Careers has made it so easy to provide a professional job board to our members. They take care of everything - and if a job seeker or an employer has a question - they are quick to respond and help. This is a huge member benefit yet takes very little time from our small and over-stretched staff.

Pros

YM Careers makes this platform turn-key easy. Implementation was easy and on-going support is excellent. This continues to be a huge benefit for our members and a nice way to earn non-dues revenue, yet it takes very little effort from our staff. That's the pitch you usually hear when someone tries to sell you a platform or service - but this time - it turns out to be all true.

Cons

I don't see any downsides to the software. Perhaps the credit card processing fees could be lower, but the software itself is great.

Response from Community Brands

Hi Shelly, Thank you so much for taking the time to review YM Careers. I'm so happy our sales pitch matches the actual experience! I'm not sure the credit card fees are set by YM Careers but I will send your feedback onto the team that handles that. Best, Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Replied October 2021

YM Careers has a quality product and some of the best customer service

What I like most about YM Careers are its customer support services. Our account representative is efficient, fast, knowledgeable, and will assist us with our questions to ensure we got the right solution to our challenges. They even help to anticipate the future needs of our organization and membership, then advise how we can better serve our members with their product services. Truly one of the best customer service experiences I've had the pleasure of working with. It's as if they are a member of our staff!

Pros

As a program manager, I appreciate the quality of administrative control that I have behind the scenes. I've been using the product for under a year, yet the ease of use and the quality of support I can provide our users is excellent! Their products are so well-tailored to our industry; we are considering adopting a second service because of the quality and easy-of-use of there products and services.

Cons

What I've suggested for future consideration is for YM Careers to consider better integration of single-sign in if we use multiple products. It's a challenge to our members when we have to provide them various usernames and passwords if we were to use different products/services from YM Careers.

Response from Community Brands

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that your experience using our product has been an easy and productive one! We also continue to work on our integration points to better provide a better overall user experience for members.

Replied June 2020

Brian

Great Platform for Job board or Career Sites

Excellent

Pros

UI design Job Panel Network of job openings feed

Cons

So far I have not experienced anything I would call a con.

Better Features and Sales Team

Response from Community Brands

Hi Brian, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that your experience thus far using YM Careers has been a great one, and that you're enjoying the new UI design as well as the Pane View.

Replied October 2020

Gilberto

HDA Review

Pros

Our members and potential employees find it relatively easy to access and enter their information.

Cons

We honestly don't have any complaints at this time.

Response from Community Brands

Gilberto, Thank you so much for being a long-time YM Careers customer and for your positive review. We are so happy to hear when our customers find our solution easy to use and valuable to their organization. We host regular webinars on various aspects of member engagement, marketing to members and driving revenue so be sure to join us on a future event! Also, review your Admin regularly for new content and resources to help make running your career center and little easier! Best wishes for a successful 2021! Dawn DiLorenzo Director of Marketing YM Careers

Replied March 2021