(4,407)

(2,705)

2,705

(1,483)

1,483

• Pros

• "I love the ease and functionality of the product!"

• "The Product is easy to use and saves me a lot of time."

• "The integration of this software is quick, easy, and flawless. It has saved me a lot of time and delivered results. "

• Cons

• "Overall this is a great application. Little flaws. Sometimes software freezes up and has to be closed and restarted. "

• "There aren't really any cons that are too terrible. However, if you are a smaller company, the paid version can be quite expensive. Other than that, there really aren't any cons worth noting. "

• "Multi-page set up seems to drag sometimes, and the refining process needs some attention, but overall an excellent product."

Browse ZipRecruiter Reviews

Eddie from EHS Hospitality

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ZipRecruiter is still going strong!

ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Pros

Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Cons

I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

The value of the service ZipRecruiter over Indeed is night and day. I don't have to sort through countless applications that are not even remotely relevant to the position I post.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied August 2019

Hi Eddie! Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter. Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements. As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance. Happy Hiring! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Michael from Enasni ID

Just right

pleasant and consistent. This program has increased productivity for myself and my business.

Pros

User functionality and accessibility when it comes to the general population.

Cons

many 3rd party fakes and the inability to always be able to discern amongst them.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

ease of use and functionality as well as pricing.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2020

Thank you for using and reviewing, ZipRecruiter. If you ever need assistance please reach out to our 24/7 Customer Care Team at support@ziprecruiter.com. Also, we take the safety and security of our users very seriously, as well as the legitimacy of the jobs posted on our site. We have a dedicated Trust and Safety team that handles all suspicious activity. Please report these instances by emailing trustandsafety@ziprecruiter.com. Our team will thoroughly investigate all reports and take appropriate action. Job seekers can also report suspicious jobs by clicking the 'Report Job' button on the job ad. We welcome you to check out our homepage for some red flags to look out for. https://www.ziprecruiter.com/trust/awareness ~DW

Robert from Robert Hendricks

Good product for high volume recruiting

We have a good rep which makes things easier and we continue with the product.

Pros

The ability to have templated job descriptions. I like how we are able to see average salary ranges and we post jobs. This gives us an idea of how we stack on the pay side. It is also nice to see which jobs people apply to. It is helpful to know

Cons

Sometimes it can be clunky to go in between screens. We are constantly working on 94-100 jobs at a time and there are times it gets confusing

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

The cost for the volume of jobs we have posted was the best and we are able to send jobs from zip recruiter to all the other jobs boards.

Danielle from Real Equity Management

Frustrating implementation and account setup for Greenhouse ATS users

Overall experience with the system was extremely disappointing. I was unable to determine the effectiveness of the product due to all of the issues we encountered along the way.

Pros

I really enjoyed the resume search database. This was the only feature I was able to use without any problem. Unfortunately to due to the issues we encountered during account setup, we were not able to determine the actual effectiveness of this product as a recruiting tool.

Cons

My experience with the initial setup of our account and integration of ZipRecruiter with our ATS, Greenhouse, was extremely frustrating. We went through 3 different Account Managers in a 60 day period with 0 consistency of information with each new person. There were various issues we encountered with account setup and their ability to correctly scrape our jobs from our ATS. After starting this process in early May of 2019 we decided to part ways in mid to late August due to lagging issues with our account we just could not seem to receive a reasonable resolution for. Unfortunately due to all of the issues, we were never able to determine the effectiveness of the actual product. The platform has an algorithm that fine tunes its targeting of the "ideal" applicant based off your rating of applicants that apply. The more time you spend rating applicants the better targeting capabilities it supposedly has. The concept is great, however, for companies with a large hiring volume it becomes a time consuming feature to have to manage applicants in both an ATS and in ZipRecruiter.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

We did not choose ZipRecruiter over other products. We brought it on to test rather it would be a more effective solution that some of the other products we use regularly.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback with us, Danielle! If you ever need any further assistance with the ZipRecruiter platform or your ATS integration, please feel welcome to contact our dedicated customer care team directly. Best! --TC

Frantz from JP Consulting Group

ZipRecruiter is Solid

I hiring a post daily in the workforce databank.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is a powerful recruiting device for up-and-comers and managers. It posts a large number of occupations and keeps a data set of resumes and pay experiences. While its administrations are free for work searchers, organizations may see a greater expense.

Cons

The client assistance is somewhat disappointing and difficult to reach. A few specialists, have been prepared to answer with canned reactions of the ToS, and are generally contentious.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

CareerBuilder is very expensive and very loose with their screening methods.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied February 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback, Frantz. Happy Hiring! --TC

Great system, great price!

ZipR helps my teams find quality candidates quickly and affordably.

Pros

The interface has everything you'd need and more. The price is based on time instead of per click so it's easier to budget. The syndication to popular email blasts gets great exposure.

Cons

The last job I posted got fewer applicants than Indeed captured in the same time period - with premium selected.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

They are both PPC platforms, ZipR has the unlimited applicant model - far easier to budget and not have to choose from the first few applicants.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! --TC

David from Organomation

Industry: Medical Devices

Although Expensive, ZipRecuiter is Well Worth it!

Overall, my experience with ZipRecuiter has been very positive. The service is easy to use and very valuable when needing to find job applicants quickly.

Pros

ZipRecuiter's ability to post job openings to tons of job boards instantly makes it incredibly easy to receive an impressive volume of resumes within a couple of days.

Cons

Although worthwhile, ZipRecuiter is fairly expensive and not something I have an ongoing subscription to. Additionally, I have also had some issues toggling between my employer and personal accounts.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter posts jobs on a much larger network of job boards.

Jason from Ildis

ZipRecruiter made hiring easier

Overall, we enjoy using ZipRecruiter when we need to fill a position. While there are things that could be improved upon, ZipRecruiter was a better fit for our small company compared to competitors.

Pros

Finding applicant leads was much easier with ZipRecruiter than with other platforms. We were able to list our job postings and candidates' profiles were delivered to us based on the criteria we establish in the job description.

Cons

Unfortunately, candidate profiles oftentimes did not match with the job posting listed, or would only meet one of the listed criteria. This made it difficult to sift through the qualified candidates.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter seemed to provide more refined results for qualified candidates.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

We weren't happy with the candidate results we got from other platforms.

Alex from Headstrong Fit

Got my more qualified applicants faster

This software was easy to use and quick for my front desk staff to get setup, I tweaked the postings and added requirements that seemed to get me more qualified candidates for interviews. Overall good software for anyone constantly looking for new people to add to their team.

Pros

I was able to adjust my postings and ensure potential candidates were screened properly which cut down hiring times from months to weeks when we were looking for the best qualified trainers in the area.

Cons

I hate having to pay for software for hiring but when time is valuable and filling roles is essential to maintaining the bottom line it is a fair value.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

To save time and get more qualified candidates. Too much filtering spam through craigslist and facebook.

Mireia from Student

ZipRecruiter

My experience with ZipRecruiter has been neutral so far. I do admit that it's a good option to have, but there are many many more like it.

Pros

I use this software to try and find a suitable job for me. I like it because it responds very quickly and allows me to modify and add my resumee to the site.

Cons

The least I like is that sometimes it'll show me or send me emails about job offers that never existed or can't be found, and also, suggests me job offers that don't have anything at all to do with my preference.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I have been using both because they don't have the same offers and with Indeed I have been able to use different filters on job searches.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your download and feedback, Mireia! Please reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com if you have any questions. Our agents are available 24/7 and can answer any other questions you may have. We are always happy to help! ~DW

Mary from Apex Heritage Group

Industry: Oil & Energy

Highly Recommend ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter makes in-house recruiting nice and easy. You know what you are looking for in candidates, so this helps you do it yourself. The investment is less than the cost of paying a third party recruiter or agency.

Pros

The steps for posting ads are straightforward. Rating resumes makes it very easy to save and categorize for future reference.

Cons

When you go "Back" to previous page, you lose your place while reviewing resumes.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

LinkedIn has a smaller candidate pool.

Cost and upgraded technology

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter, Mary! Our team is always here and happy to help, 24/7, should you ever require any assistance with your employer account. :) --TC

Ayden from Classic Restoration Contractors

Excellent Program

My overall experience with Ziprecruiter is positive and I would recommend it to others!

Pros

I enjoy ZipRecruiter because it allows an easy application process once you are an account holder. The 1-click apply is very easy to use and only in certain cases are there additional follow up questions. This platform is super efficient time wise and allows me an absurd amount of different job opportunities. I recommend this program in comparison to others like Indeed and UpWork considering the price of using this program is so far in my experience nothing. The profile is easy to set up, and in cases where I have applied to a job I have received an email or phone call from the company within hours.

Cons

Though there are few I would love to see more versatility in the "Job suggestions" area of the program. When you apply for a job or search a certain careers the suggestions seem to be very consistent and don't tend to range. For example when I searched a "Customer Service" position I found so many suggested jobs in just this specific field, so from then on I started just having to key in words to search for job opportunities. Another feature I would love to see incorporated is a feature allowing a "remote" job suggestion filter when searching for positions. Considering most are searching for remote positions now amid a pandemic I think this feature would be useful. Another feature I would like to see tweaked, though this could be in the settings and just merely user error, is the option to avoid those repetitive emails when you apply for a job. My inbox is basically spammed with a nonsense email telling me I have applied to a job which when I apply for multiple positions it sort of clouds my inbox.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

UpWork's connect system is annoying and pesky to deal with. This program comes at not cost and the process to apply is less lengthy. I also enjoy the aspect of being able to show certifications without having to have a confirmation code. While I have the certificate for the certification most people do not keep the code that you have to apply to have the certification accepted in UpWork.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, Ayden. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear of your success using our platform! ~DW

Nicholas from Jacobs Creative Services

Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs

Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

Pros

ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

Cons

It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

The other products are fine. Glassdoor is a very close second choice for ease of use, but not all job postings keep you in Glassdoor. They give the option to link out to the company's site. Which I deplore. ZipRecruiter keeps you in the platform, and negates the need to re-enter so much information!

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I used it once, and never looked back. I was skeptical of my first email and their 1-Click Apply button, but I tried it, and guess what? I applied for the job with one click. Imagine that?

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

Nicole from Beauty and Brains LLC

Zipping Your Way Into a New Job with Zip Recruiter

Zip Recruiter|was so easy to use and provided me with so many options for employment, it did not take long for me to be able to find temporary contract work to hold me over during the Covid-19 crisis until my place of business was ready to reopen. It is so very easy to use and upload your resume, check off your preferences, select your salary preferences, your pay hourly preferences, and if you wanted to work remotely or at a physical location. It also allows you to set physical boundaries of how far you are willing to commute from your home, if you're looking for part-time or full-time or contract work. And the ZipRecruiter platform takes care of all the rest. I highly recommend this software for anyone who is hunting forehead job and does not want check the job boards daily, they also will let you know how many people searching for that position and how many spots are available. Definitely job hunting has become world's easier with this awesome platform. And although I have found new employment, albeit temporary, I will continue to use ZipRecruiter on a daily basis going forward until the next best thing comes along.

Pros

In the very unfortunate and trying times if the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us found ourselves either out of work or with extremely reduced hours or pay. Which unfortunately meant the dreaded thing no one wants to do, looking for a new job, a second job, a third job or a temporary job to fill the time until our old positions were back up and running. Not only did this mean job hunting, but considering the amount of people out of work, it often meant looking for jobs that were nowhere near your wheelhouse or for safety sake, were remote positions. ZipRecruiter made this as easy as one click on your computer or mobile device.

Cons

The only con I found with this software is really one that is self-imposed and can easily be turned off with the click of a mouse. And that is when Zip recruiter funds a position that based on your resume and your personal preferences. It got to the point where my phone was continually dinging or vibrating to let me know that a job was available that matched my preferences.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied June 2020

Hi, Nicole! We are so glad you found ZipRecruiter during these trying times. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance with your search. Best! --TC

Brianna from Security Solutions of America

Industry: Security and Investigations

Zip Recruiter

I have had an overall good experience, I have been using the software for 2+ years.

Pros

I like that I am able to post and search for jobs for free. Sometimes the company are looking for temporary workers, so I will go online to post job listings. I also, search myself for extra gigs.

Cons

I dislike that you have to be signed in, in order to complete an application. That is about it, nothing too major.

Free of charge, popularized

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I wanted to reach more clients, and also search for better gigs.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied June 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Brianna! For security purposes, we do require our users to be signed in prior to applying. You may certainly search while not signed in if you choose! We wish you the best of luck with your job search. :) --TC

Darshan from intelliswift software

The Best Job Posting Software

This is the best software which we can use. I respect the customer service as they give you instant solutions for the problem faced at any time. Its lot worth than what is paid. Using it for a week you will be an expert in this. As i told you u’ll get a notification if a candidate applies for a job posting. We have a lot of such candidates who have got job in top 20 companies in US. If the above mentioned problem is sorted out i would like to give a rating of 10/10

Pros

it’s easy to use and also less complex it makes a user’s day easy. It has its own dashboard which make a user easy to Annalise the number of jobs posted and the total number of candidates to whom job posting to is reached. Advantage is that as soon as the candidates apply for the job posting we can get the mail instantly. This is why i call this as the best software and the cost of the software is a lot worth than what is charged. It has a customised job posting format which can be made use of because of this a lot time is saved and the way the job is posted will make a candidate go through the Job discretion easily. It has a lot of option in it like the addition of key skills, address, and the title of job, salary range, client name and the interview details. As so much of information is given about the job, candidates refer to Zip Recruiter due to which you can get a lot of candidates who are in search of job “more candidates give you more business that’s the logic". Arrangement of the options in the software is arranged in an excellent way. So it’s easy for a new user to understand the format and the process. Good customer service which i appreciate. As soon as you have any problem over software you can go through the help option were u’ll get the customer service support instantaneously which makes this software rank 1 compared to other.

Cons

Some candidates who are not relevant to the job posting will apply for the job that’s the main disadvantage. When a candidate applies of the job position we will get a notification but certain candidates profile cannot be viewed.

Carlos from Temps, Inc.

Good Job Seeking Website

My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

Pros

I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

Cons

When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied May 2020

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com. Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

Camillia from Primerica

There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week.

Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site. Total recommend overall.

Pros

I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work. So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications. Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies. You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do. And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Cons

The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them. I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well. They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant. Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

Someone told me about Zip Recruiter and said it was easier to use than Monster so I tried it and never went back to Monster at all.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

Great tool for job posters, for job seekers, not ideal

Great as a business, so-so as a job seeker. Would recommend overall to businesses.

Pros

I loved it as a job poster - my boss had me utilize this to aid in sourcing candidates for the startup I was working for at the time. You got a ton of leads, they were very accurate, and the site itself was user friendly - you also were notified promptly and nothing went to Spam (I think there was a good value for the money versus LinkedIn Recruiter).

Cons

As a job seeker, you get a ton of irrelevant and automated postings. I know you can turn these off but they're very annoying, especially when they're totally off-base or below your requirements. It feels like you're being spammed.

COO suggested it.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

Expenses - and issues with getting messages via Linkedin. Very pricey.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied February 2020

Hi there, We appreciate you taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter! We do aim to provide the most relevant job suggestions possible. These are curated based on profile activity as well as keyword selections. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to help you modify these at any time! Please feel welcome to reach out to us directly. Best of luck! TC Customer Experience

Scott from Nerds Xpress

ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work

Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Pros

It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Cons

For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

The free trial was compelling and we received good results.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hello Scott, Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Ian from SCW

Industry: Security and Investigations

Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Pros

What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Cons

What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

We chose ZipRecruiter because it had a more intuitive resume search feature, as well as higher reviews. I also spoke to a salesperson that was outstanding at what they did. They sold me on this tool, and the results honestly exceeded my expectations. It has been great, and we plan on continuing use of our ZipRecruiter account.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Morning Ian, What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better. Tier ll Support

Ardittee from SMGI, Inc.

My life would be TERRIBLE without Ziprecruiter

I personally adore this job board. Like I mentioned, it has bought diversity of applicants through our office doors and made our business a lot more like a family environment given the fact that we have different levels of experience that we are hiring. I think it is great and makes my job extremely easy.

Pros

Ziprecruiter is my go to Job Board as a Hiring Manager. Ziprecruiter not only has great affordable plans but they truly cast the widest net when it comes to applicants. Coming from a place where I was only budgeted for Indeed, Ziprecruiter has opened up doors by advertising to every board from Monster to Linkedin. It has truly been a game changer and we have seen numerous people come through our doors that have been sharp and well qualified individuals. Each applicant has their own story and we have met great employees through this software and that is because Ziprecruiter leaves no stone unturned. They really are the best contenders in the job seeing world!

Cons

The one issue I would say would be the "Quick Apply". From my experience, sometimes the quick apply is so easy for applicants it makes my job as a Hiring Manager a little tough. This is due to the fact that when an applicant is on a job application frenzy, they will apply for anything and everything meaning they do not necessarily remember applying/apply by mistake. This results in a lot of confusion and wasted time when reaching out to applicants. If there was maybe more of a screening process involved so the applicants are required to read and check what they're apply for, it'd make a huge difference!

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

Affordable and gets more results!

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

The job boards were not a great return on investment, we were spending a lot of money and not getting the results.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied October 2019

Hello Ardittee, Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, Your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hire/hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company! If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are available 24/7. Kind Regards Customer Success Team Tier II

Brian from Western Governors University

For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip...

It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

Pros

As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

Cons

ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied August 2019

Hello Brian, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

John from IBM

The best tool to recruit the high callibre candidates.

I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.

Pros

The overall effectiveness of this tool depends on whom and from which industry sector you are trying to hire the candidates. There are some productive results from few campaigns and quite low for the other ones. Well, it is quite easy to post the required position without any kind of struggle at all and within few minutes its starts infiltrating the appropriate candidates for you. The ads are most visually pleasing and attracts more audience with creative content lines. We can also filter the right candidate for us by targeting specific candidates, location, education and experience. It is great recruiting tool specifically for the recruiters allowing them to improve the efficiency of their work.

Cons

This tool brings itself some serious issues that requires the attention of the users and the management. The foremost thing that requires utmost improvement is their own customer support which always doesn't responds to us in more directly way. They always try to lure us with some hefty pricey plans which are not even required at all. There's also abundance of notifications and alerts that we have to sort out manually. The recruiting process is somehow simplified with this tool but it is mostly same like mailing approach and not anything much better.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2019

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We at Ziprecruiter want you to know that we want to provide the best customer service to you. We are also pleased you feel we are the best tool to recruit in hiring high caliber candidates. We are also glad to see that the ads are pleasing visible and can apply for positions within minutes. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Dionne ZipRecruiter Customer Care

Beth from Sourced Hire

Good but not Great

I've stopped using ZipRecruiter do to Customer Service related issues. I was offered a lifetime discount and so many resume views per month upon signing up and then a year later was told that they were no longer honoring their initial offer and I should never have been offered that in the first place. That was it for me, I had a generally positive experience with them, but I can't pay money to a company that doesn' t keep their word, and they didn't care about keeping me as a customer either. No apologies or another form of compensation was offered, just a simple shouldn't have happened, sorry about your luck (without the sorry). So, I took my business elsewhere.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is a good product, but it also depends on who you are trying to hire. Some industries get a better response rate than others. I like the overall quality of applicants. It's easy to use the self-explanatory system. You generally start receiving applications within seconds of posting jobs, if it's in the category that does well with their audience.

Cons

Their system algorithm is a bit off; I will get a candidate they recommend to me that either doesn't have the right experience at all or has terrible job tenure but will have a "High" rating. I understand that they are not a deciding factor based on Job Tenure, but anyone who is a hiring manager knows that job tenure is significant. Another thing I didn't like about using ZipRecruiter is they recommend your jobs based on specific information that sometimes isn't' allowed to be shared upfront, like salary or client name and based on this you get a lower view rates and lower recommendations. It should be based solely on credentials of candidates applying that jobs are recommended too, NOT based on those things. Another thing I didn't like about ZipRecruiter is that locations have to be exact; you were able to post as a "work from home" or "remote" opportunities in the location option. They did have a tag for it, but then you couldn't specify industry because you had to tag it as remote and not say "healthcare."

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied June 2019

Hello Beth, Thank you for taking the time to submit this review as your feedback is very important to us! Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who do not meet your standards. We also provide great free features to help increase your visibility, such as social media integration and job optimization. We want you to be able to make those hires quickly and efficiently and we understand how time consuming it can be to make the perfect hire! If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, we would be more than happy to walk you through those additional features. We are open 24/7 at Ziprecruiter for your convenience. Kind Regards, Tier II Customer Support

Sometimes Frustrating

I found that there were some different jobs on this site that weren't on others (careerbuilder, indeed). Applying was frustrating as described. There was no way to follow up. I felt like I applied and my application fell into a black hole. I never knew if the employer received it. Looking for a job is very frustrating and time-consuming. Better search criteria are SO helpful to narrow down opportunities and focus on the better fit opportunities. I did not receive one single "call back" on my application for the 2 + years I used this site to apply for positions. I had better luck with Indeed. (Additionally, Indeed is more favored by employers and I found more listings on that site.)

Pros

the job descriptions were usually clear and the "ad" was nicely laid out and visually appealing. Information about the job hours and benefits were clear so I didn't waste time applying for a position that I later found out didn' fit my needs. There was also the option of requesting a salary range if none was given. However, I found most employers did not respond to the request. The option of getting more information on a job is very appealing and it would have been a great feature to be able to offer that.

Cons

When you click on the apply, the site automatically sends your last saved resume and cover letter. Since I feel it is very important to customize the cover letter for the position, I was frustrated that if I clicked reply, my information was sent and there was no way to resend a cover letter. This was a big negative because I had a varied background and needed to emphasize why I was a good match. I also needed to explain my decision to switch careers and except a position that was a lot different than my previous one. Also, there was no way to follow up on jobs that I applied for. The information on some positions was not enough to make a decision whether to apply. I realize that information depends a lot on the employer but sometimes, the job description needed more "meat". I am an older professional and was not interested in applying for every job that listed in my field.

Brian from Independent contractor

Relevant Matches & Quality connections

I have been using ZipRecruiter for many years now but it wasn't until recently when I decided to update my profile and be serious about my ziprecruiter profile did I finally see the true value in the software. I never had much success nor have I really tried with ziprecruiter but when I put the time and effort in the rewards were substantial. The daily job alerts were geared towards me and my job search/criteria... the leads put me in touch with companies that I had not been aware of prior to ziprecruiter... additionally I was put out there for companies to contact me which was a nice surprise and a change of pace rather than constantly chasing down companies that you were trying to get into.

Pros

I really enjoyed the robust Network of companies that ZipRecruiter connected me with. Additionally, the accuracy and consistency in the zip recruiter matching between myself and actively recruiting companies was a pleasant surprise

Cons

The layout and look are slightly dated and cumbersome to manage. I've also found it difficult to return to previously viewed job openings once I had left that page if I forgot to add things to my favorites sometimes they would just be gone forever.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback and Zip experience, Brian! As always, we wish you the best of luck with your job search. --TC

Easiest Job Application site I've come across

Overall this software is a 10/10. I have never had any problems locating employment since I have begun my search using ZipRecruiter. I use this software to locate potential jobs I may be interested in to review requirements and jobs I want to apply to right away.

Pros

ZipRecruiter interface is super easy to use. From personal experience I can say ziprecruiter is reliable and a very legit job search engine. Compared to the other sites on the market, I have gotten more responses from submitted applications here than anywhere else. I like how applying is as easy as 1-2-3. ZipRecruiter has an amazing one-click apply function on the website which submits your resume automatically, saving you the headache of retyping or refilling out applications with the same information provided in your resume. The trending searches is also a favorite of mine because I can easily find jobs in seconds.

Cons

Honestly I feel if any changes are made to this software it would be more of a downgrade than anything. I absolutely have no complaints in regards to ZipRecruiter. I rave to all of my family and friends about the successes I have made since using this software.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I felt my applications were stuck in limbo. I would never receive responses from my application using Indeed. I would then fill out those applications via the companies website or ZipRecruiter and almost instantly I would get feedback based on my application.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied May 2020

Your insight is so very important to us! Thank you for sharing, and we wish you the very best of luck with your job search always! Please feel free to reach out to us for help at any time, at support@ziprecruiter.com. --TC

Chelsea from Bistro Barberet and Bakery

I love ZipRecruiter!

Overall, I love ZipRecruiter! The interface is extremely easy to use and appealing, everyones profile is very customizable, it's really easy and time effective when it comes to applying for jobs, and there's a vast range of positions listed. I've gotten multiple jobs through ZipRecruiter and I will most definitely continue to use them!

Pros

I love that you can customize your profile by adding things like references, desired salary, a photograph, achievements, etc. It's also really easy to use and the layout is very appealing. Nothing confusing about it! It's also soooo easy to apply to jobs with many of the applications being a "1-Click Apply". It can be so time consuming filling out applications with the same information every time, so I really appreciate that you don't have to do that with ZipRecruiter. It allows me to apply for more jobs in a shorter amount of time.

Cons

I think it's really cool that they have a "Suggested Jobs" tab, BUT the suggested jobs are sometimes not relevant. I've gotten job suggestions for positions that I'm not even close to qualified for.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Chelsea, Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We love to hear that you found our platform and the features we offer helpful and easy to use! We greatly appreciate you using us whenever you are looking for employment! If you need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at support@ziprecruiter.com. Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Stacie from IHOP

Zipidty

I was very satisfied with ziprecruiter foe a job myself and looking for contractors for many jobs in life.

Pros

Thank you I really like the fact that its like a one stop job shop to search a wide variety of of jobs and or contractors. It helps boom the business of sales in a wide area of life.

Cons

I don't enjoy the fact that it has its glitches or crashes. And or the photos you get the correct ones and they make you do it over and over.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

Zip has been the most efficient for myself and easy, fast, and no hidden agendas.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

Zip has many more selections

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hi Stacie, We're so glad you had a positive experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was useful. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Laura from Mason Frank International

Easiest Job Board to Use

Awesome experience with user support and results. Technical recruiting requires the highest attention to detail in overall qualifications, and ZipRecruiter delivers both!

Pros

Simplified user experience and any time there is an administration requirement needed, the help-desk is always extremely fast!

Cons

All job boards experience unqualified applicants, however ZipRecruiter has the least amount of unqualified applicants in my opinion. I handle high-level technical recruitment and my experience has been great!

Price and results.

Better results.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2020

We're so pleased to hear this, Laura! Our dedicated customer care team is available 24/7 for your convenience and ease. Should you ever need any assistance with your account, we'll be here to help. :) --TC

kawal from UTD

ZipRecruiter customer genuine review

ZipRecruiter solves many business problems like an easy way to find numerous number of jobs on only one platform. The best problems it solves in you can promote small and large businesses and also post jobs in that area. There are many benefits which I have realized such as free job searches for the registered users. The benefit really helps the user who cannot pay money for the product. Moreover, you are just few clicks away to applying for millions of jobs around the world. You just need to put a right resume, your contact details and you are good to search for jobs you like.

Pros

There are many features which are most impactful such as you can search for jobs online. The number of jobs posting on the website is huge and this is the main reason why many people around the country use this product. Furthermore, you can also use this not only on your Android and ios phone, but also on computer and this make the product easy to handle. In addition to this, the integration is easy with our existing business processes. Anyone can easily integrate the product with multiple platforms and use the application from them.

Cons

There are many features which I feel are missing such as direct contact with recruiters and the companies which posted the jobs. In addition to this, the premium and advanced feature could be improved so that users will get much more benefits of finding jobs in the paid version. Moreover, there are no aspects of the product which I feel are difficult to use. Any user with simple computer and mobile knowledge can easily use this product. In addition to this, the integration of this software is not difficult with our existing business processes. People can easily integrate the software with multiple platforms in a business.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2020

We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions, Kawal. We will pass this along to our product development team. Thanks for choosing Zip! --TC

Danah from Rev.com

Making job applications a breeze!

If you are looking for a fast and easy experience for looking/applying for jobs, ZipRecruiter should definitely be the first place you look at! It is one of my favorite job search engines out there, as it allows me to look at numerous job openings all at once. Saving some positions to apply to later can definitely come in handy when I need to be somewhere else, but if the quick apply option is there, that cuts down on my time and with just a click I am all done.

Pros

I have used ZipRecruiter to search and apply for many jobs, not only for me but for my husband as well. Here's what I love the most about it: - The ease of finding a job and location using the search tool. - The positions recommendations it gives (which leads to many other potential positions I may overlook), even in nearby locations of the zipcode I input. - The "Quick Apply" feature which saves me a ton of time of not having to enter my information again and again. - The ability to check back and look at all the "Applied Jobs" I've applied to. This gives me a way to check on the status of my application. Most importantly, I am able to see if the employer has or has not viewed my application.

Cons

Personally, I don't think the "Am I Qualified?" button is very helpful. I've tried it before, but it would have me enter my email and yet I wouldn't receive anything. Also, many times I would get an email that says that ZipBot has a message waiting for me and when I press on the link to check my messages on my account, I don't find any. Even when the message icon is clearly showing me that there are messages waiting for me, I can never seem to find any when I press on it. Also, I used to get a lot of emails about job recommendations which would completely overload my inbox. Yes, I would like to receive job recommendations to apply for, but not the amount that I was being sent on a daily basis. I wish there was an option to limit those.

For me, ZipRecruiter features stand out and rise above the rest.

I am still evaluating the benefits, however, based on the features I have seen so far, and the ease of use - compared to the rest, it is currently the goto job search/employment application.

Pros

Like most job search sites, ZipRecruiter has the expected features for filling out a profile and uploading a resume. It does, however, have some really great standout features. The tailored suggested job notifications seem to really be in line with the types of positions that are appropriate based on recent searches or key-words. Far too often job alerts from other job search sites are a bit or way off-base from what the intended search goal is. The feature I like best is the notifications that alert you if your resume has been viewed, or if a viewer has given a thumbs up. Additionally, the metrics offered when a resume is viewed multiple times is great. For example, an alert may say "Your resume was viewed a second time - only 25% of applicants have a second view." I think this helps applicants keep a positive outlook and return to using the product. With other job search sites, after sending a resume, you are left in the dark. To top it off, this information is available whether you use the website or the ZipRecruiter mobile app. I use the Android version of the app, and the ZipRecruiter notifications are notifications I look forward to.

Cons

ZipRecruiter offers quite a full-featured job search product, and it is my favorite. If there was an area for improvement, I would say it is the references section. It would be nice to be able to either link to existing references and carry them over (for example via Linkedin) or copy and paste a reference with contact info for verification as an additional option rather than only having the option to ask for a reference.

malissa from Malissa cleaning service

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best software for any job

For. The price and what ZipRecruiter does, it is a very good price, easy to use, and they also send you suggestions to see if you like how they are doing as well as to see if your interested in the info the send you on your alerts.

Pros

Zip recruiter is the best job classified fsoftware. You just put in what your looking for and sign up for alerts and it sends you daily alerts. If you add your resume on it, all you have to do is apply with 1 click. Very easy to use.

Cons

I really didn't have anything that I did not like about zip recruiter. It has helped me so much to get clients to notice me and set up interviews. I love using it.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter is inexpensive, very easy to use and it's a great price for your money and has everything that I need.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I got alot more information and interviews with ZipRecruiter than indeed.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. If you'd like to share any ideas or have any questions, please reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com. We appreciate you! ~DW

keisha from always home care

Best Application for Job Search

I've never had a problem with Zip Recruiter.

Pros

It is very simple to use once its set up properly.

Cons

if you applied for a job weeks or days ago, that job comes up as a suggestion in your current search. it wouldn't state you applied until you apply for the second time.I

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

I get feed back, "employer looked at my resume"

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I was not getting any feed back from Monster

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied August 2020

We are always working to make improvements to enhance our users' experience! Thank you for sharing this, Keisha. --TC

Chad from Justice Technology

Love ZipRecruiter

We have been using the solution for over five years now and they continue to make improvements and add new features

Pros

The admin / job creator section is extremely easy to use and it saves all of our current and previous job opportunities.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons. The company provides all the tools that we need to efficiently post positions and hire new talent so I would have to say there are really no cons regarding the solution

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter had more features that we specifically were looking for.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Chad, Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. It's awesome to see that you have had such a great experience using our platform for so long! We greatly appreciate you using us for your hiring needs! If you need anything, please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7. Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Sarah from Group Therapy Wine

Easy to Use but Quality of Candidates/Jobs Is Ok

Overall was ok. Found a couple of good candidates but not worth the overall monthly expense.

Pros

It’s fairly easy to use for both employers searching for new hires and for potential employees looking for a new job. Lots of additional features but they all cost extra money.

Cons

It seems as though people choose to use the 1- Click Apply feature so you’ll end up with a ton of applications where a fraction are even qualified. They don’t have a small package designed for new/small business. It’s either 3 listings for $250 or 10 listings for $250...not necessarily budget friendly. Also, the candidates are better suited for professional/salaried positions, not temps or hourly.

Something different

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I hear someone taking about it on the radio and thought it would be worth a shot.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2020

Thank you for using and reviewing our service. We appreciate your business and feedback! ~DW

Nicholas from Waikiki Health

ZipRecruiter Continues to Help Me Find Jobs

Overall, ZipRecruiter is a great recruitment tool in comparison to sites like Monster or LinkedIn. I have already recommended this site to many friends with success.

Pros

ZipRecruiter helped me find my way to a permanent full-time position after working as a temp agent for a number of years. And now, ZipRecruiter is an excellent tool to build upon what I learned and find a another permanent position that suits my needs

Cons

The application process set up by employers could be facilitated. I found myself answering questions on ZipRecruiter for certain companies, only to find that there is another questionnaire or application process sent to my email afterwards. It would've been convenient to complete the entire application process on one medium, instead of making clients double their workload on different sites.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

ZipRecuiter facilitated the application process to fill it out online before contacting the employer directly.

Shelley from Rejoice Hearing Systems

Looking to Job or posting a job best site!!!

Overall a very positive experience looking for employment and finding employees. It is very easy to use yet sophisticated platform.

Pros

When looking for a job it is capable of helping you filter what you are qualified for or looking for per your previous job qualifications if you upload a resume. If you are looking for employees you can specify every detail you would like it to filter to find the perfect hire.

Cons

It cannot filter out people who are not the right match for the job or who are not in the right location occasionally. We would sometimes have individuals apply for GA that were in NY.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

Looking for better quality hires

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hi Shelley, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by emailing support@ziprecruiter.com, available 24/7. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Tonisha from Holiday Inn Austin Airport

Useful Resorce

Pros

I love the ease of access when looking to staff the facility. I can easily review resumes and find the best candidate for the establishment.

Cons

I haven't found any flaws in this product. It is perfect!

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied August 2019

Hi Tonisha, Thank you for submitting your review and your feedback is valuable to us. I am so happy you found the employer account easy to use and helpful when looking for new staff to employ and we do our best to ensure your experience is a positive one. I also wanted to introduce you to a new feature called invite to apply, its a free feature you can use for each job you post and invite potential candidates to your job and its a great way to get the word out that you are hiring as well. It also has a matching technology that works in the background to learn what kind of candidates you are searching for on each job ad. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062 or by email support@ziprecruiter.com and we are available 24/7. Kind Regards, Leticia, Tier II Support Customer Success Team

Amy from United States Postal Service

Absolutely Useful Tool

We are solving the problem of having questionable employees who show up and then not being able to perform the job, and instead are getting highly qualified candidates that end up being one of our most talented employees.

Pros

I love the ease and overall the navigation of this software and how I can easily use all the tools to help implement finding good, talented individuals to come work for our company. So far we have had a good batch of employees come through, versus before when we used other candidate search engines, we kept getting some questionable individuals. Overall this is definitely worth the bang for your buck.

Cons

Overall I did not find any cons, the only con I can think of is the price point. But I would highly encourage you to look past the price and consider the options and talent it would bring to your company.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

Had the same reviews as when we tried indeed.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

We were getting questionable employees and the skills were not there to perform the job, when they said they were qualified for it.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Hi Pamula, We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Thank you, Dionne Tier 2 Support

Shaun from Chez Padgett'

If it's free, its ME!

One of the best sites I say to look for work out there that gives the user the ease of clicking and splitting. Looking for a job is stressful enough and you need to market yourself out there by putting in those applications at a larger scale. I highly recommend this site. Get your job search/hunt done in 20 minutes!

Pros

For one, the fact the site is absolutely free and has no strings attached when you are sending out applications. It is a stress-free website that has a user-friendly interface making it much easier to make customizations to your account, without searching everywhere. When you are out looking for a job, you don't want to waste so much time on ONE application, when let's be real, we need to put out 20 or 30 to get considered. This site actually allows you to click and split!

Cons

Some of the ads can be annoying getting you to apply to some marketing agency. But just make sure to really read the description before clicking.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Shaun, We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Thank you, Tier 2 Support

Mia from Juno USA

Millennial switching industries.

Overall I’ve gotten more calls for interviews through this job board than anywhere else. This is definitely my go to over Indeed, Craigslist, etc.

Pros

I like that there are updates about most everything. I.e. when or how many times you resume is viewed, if the job has been closed and who you’ve sent your resume to but haven’t heard from. I can also easily share my resume.

Cons

My only critique is that I was the app was a bit more visually pleasing. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I wasn’t getting very many calls back for jobs I knew I was a great candidate for. I’d apply for the same jobs on ZipRecruiter and get updates throughout the entire plus an interview! It’s also much less of a has to apply for gigs on the app.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied September 2019

Hello Mia, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Oreal from freshDirect

helping candidates find jobs.

SHowing prospective employees our company guidelines and our beliefs as well as driver traffic to our company website.

Pros

the Easy apply button, with already saved employment information such as resume and cover letter.

Cons

Maybe what is needed is for follow up with the perspective employee, have a question and answer section and have someone reach out to the company to provide feed back to the perspective employee on what to do the next time, confirm if the were a candidate for the position. Then this would allow for measurement to guide other applicants using the site.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

Zip Recruiter has more job leads than the others and employers actually contact you once you submitted the application.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2020

This is wonderful feedback, Oreal! It's always nice to hear from employers about how you presented as a candidate either way. We will definitely pass this along! We encourage you to keep applying, and we hope you find your dream job very soon! --TC

Telnisha from Johnny Rockets

Best job finder

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter would be that its a really great app to download on your phone when looking for a job! Even customer service is fast responding and will help work with your needs when applying for a job .

Pros

What i liked most about this software was that I could easily make my resume one Time and than when applying for jobs on zip recruiter all i had to do was click apply and it sent all the info over to the specific job I was applying for. Time,speed and the outcome of me getting a job were all pros of this software.

Cons

I have to say the only thing i didn't quite like about zip recruiter was the amount of jobs available on this software. I would probably suggest adding more jobs. Keeping up with the amount of jobs hiring. I do think that would be the only con i can think of for this specific software.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

I switched over because monster job finding app wasn't working for me I would search daily and never find anything!

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hello Telnisha, Thank you so much for leaving a review on ZipRecruiter your feedback is very important to us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using our services and have had a good experience on your job search. We wish you the best of luck on your job search! If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Sarah from Megger

ZipRecruiter - Pricey But Valuable

Overall it was a good experience minus the cost. I wound up having to contact someone in customer support to turn off the auto-renewal.

Pros

I love the user interface of the recruiter platform. You're able to visualize your candidates as well as label where they are in the recruiting process and take notes.

Cons

The cost is QUITE pricey compared to other options. I also don't like that they have an auto-renew on your credit card.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

We wanted to see if we got a better candidate pool. It also helped us better organize or candidate pool.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

We wanted to see if we got a larger candidate pool

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied October 2020

We appreciate your feedback, Sarah! Our Customer Care Team is available 24/7 by phone, chat, or email. Please reach out to us at any time for assistance with your account. We are always happy to help. Thank you for your business and have a great rest of your day. ~DW

Amanda from Gentell

Not as helpful as I thought

While zip recruiter did help me find many job postings, the postings that came up in my searches did not always apply to the position that I was looking for nor did they necessarily apply to the search dates and I was therefor often shown postings for jobs that were more than a month old and would likely not even be available anymore. The site was not nearly as helpful in finding a job as I thought it would be.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is easy to use and it does provide a decent amount of employment opportunity postings.

Cons

My biggest issue with ZipRecruiter is the reliability of the employment opportunities listed. Many times I have seen job postings and clicked on them only to find that they were actually misleading staffing agency postings that were posted in order to lure people into applying for a job that did not exist. Also, I did often find job postings that did not fit within the search range that I had put in as far as the date of the job posting was concerned.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2019

Hi Amanda, Thank you for the time you've taken to provide us with your valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear of any less than pleasant experience while utilizing ZipRecruiter for your job search. We do aim to provide our job seekers with the most relevant search results possible. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to provide some helpful tips to get the most out of your job seeker profile! Please feel welcome to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com at any time. If you feel you have come across a job ad that may be against our terms of use, please contact our Trust and Safety team directly at trustandsafety@ziprecruiter.com. They will look into this and get back to you regarding these matters. We wish you the best of luck on your job search! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Christopher from Nesco Resource LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ZIPRECRUITER IS TOP NOTCH!!

I have had great success with the quality of this service/software. I will continue, as well as my company, to use this feature and benefit to help grow my office, as well as sourcing and recruiting candidates for my company. I am overall very impressed with the ease of use, and the total functionality of the software. ZipRecruiter has been an important part of the staffing industry, and a key element to my business growth.

Pros

ZIpRecruiter's software and functionality is second to none when it come to ease of use and overall productivity and response time. I always receive ample amount of candidates for the staffing and recruiting industry. And the software is overall the EASIEST I have used for sourcing and recruitment compatibility.

Cons

Their customer service and troubleshooting training is a bit sub par, but overall, when it comes down to it, there could be far worse. Sometimes it is difficult to get an answer right away if there is a technical issue that crops up. Also, there are FAR too many candidates that respond to a posting or requisition that are coming from totally DIFFERENT countries. I can't get a job for someone who lives in Saudi Arabia. So that is annoying on a whole.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied September 2019

Hello Christopher Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring process. We are glad that you are able to find qualified people and fast. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Customer Care

Madalyn from Explore Washington Park

Generated lots of leads, most of which were not stellar

I would use it for a job that I wanted to have high visibility.

Pros

It allowed us to post a job very quickly. The post had high visibility and we had lots of candidates apply.

Cons

It generated so many applicants that it was actually a bit of a hassle to weed through. Our better candidates came through smaller more industry-specific channels such as business associations, city committees, etc. Also, we had a separate application on our website applicants were required to complete, and Zip-recruiter made it harder to communicate the necessity of this additional document.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

We hadn't tried it yet, but it sounded good from the ads.

Reasons for Switching to ZipRecruiter

We wanted to make sure we had the position filled so wanted the broadest reach of applicants possible.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied June 2020

Thank you for using and reviewing our service. We appreciate you doing business with us! If you decide to post jobs with us again, please contact our Customer Care Team at support@ziprecruiter.com, 877-252-1062, or live chat. We can show you how to use screening questions to filter your candidates and answer any other questions you may have. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

Displaying 1 - 50 of 9,224 reviews