What are ZipRecruiter users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ZipRecruiter software through verified user reviews

10,448 Reviews

4,993
2,976
1,645

• icon"It's a great platform to find the business opportunities and apply for jobs you like and want to grow."
  • icon"The most important feature I liked about this software is that it makes a positive interface and is feels good when you login and apply to jobs."
  • icon"Friendly and also professional. Message feature is great and it can help you save a lot of time, while still knowing your are getting one of the best services."
  • icon"A barrage of SPAM after they got my email, most fake jobs that have expired away back and many subscribers are there to copy each others jobs."
  • icon"The amount of spam we get is crazy. Applicants that are fake or are really not interested is high."
  • icon"Given the deceptive nature of the advertising I am fearful that it will be extremely difficult to terminate."

Browse all ZipRecruiter Reviews

• Have you used ZipRecruiter and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 10,241 reviews

Blair

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Not worth the money

mary

Industry: Computer Hardware

May 2022

A reliable resource for staffing

Of course the number of applicants is high and the likelihood of getting the right fit is present.

Pros

You can search different applicants and view their profiles and resumes. The search feature also includes a location setting which helps to view applicants in a particular city.

Cons

Applicants who have already received jobs are not removed from the list. No status updates.

Ikiera

Job Board review

I love the site so far, it doesn't give me all the features that Indeed does but it's still a really good site that has some really great job postings even some are better than Indeed's job listings but it could use some improving

Pros

I love how they have really good jobs and more options sometimes than indeed. It gives me more info on the jobs I'm searching and applying to. I also love the quick apply option which makes it easier for me to apply to jobs when I really found an interest and didn't want to go online and complete a whole questionnaire on my employment. I love how it gives me the pay range, the title of the position and a brief description of the job as well.

Cons

I don't like how long it takes to hear updates from employers. It doesn't show the employers responsive rate like how indeed does and it doesn't let me know how many people applied to the positions listed.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

It gives me more insight of the jobs listed like how many people applied to the position and if the employers respond quickly to applicants' submissions or not. After all if I'm in need of a job I don't want to apply and it takes weeks or even months to hear back from an employer or not hear anything back at all. It's helpful to see if the employer checks their applicant submissions frequently or else the applicants will think they're not in a hurry to hire.

ZipRecruiter wasn't able to Do the Job

So overall I wouldn't recommend ZipRecruiter and I would try another application instead just to avoid the hassle of it all the time.

Pros

The Job board for ZipRecruiter wasn't bad and was actually pretty simple to use when it came to posting jobs and what had a lot of the same features that you would expect from other job recruiting websites.

Cons

However, I wasn't too fond of how the system itself wasn't very user friendly when it came to looking up resumes and actually wasn't as organized as I would've liked. I also felt like wasn't getting as many people who were interested in my job posting.... maybe there were but ZipRecruiter just wasn't giving me notifications all the time so I'm sure that I missed a few.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

I made the switch to both Fiverr and Indeed because I felt like I would get a better user experience and thank fully I did.

Caitlin

June 2022

Very impressive suite of offerings but constantly pitching add ons

Pros

It allows us to find some good quality candidates for our open positions in an organized fashion.

Cons

They are constantly pitching add-ons via customer service agent as well and unfortunately there's no way to know how much those add-ons actually impact the software they sell.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

We weren't getting qualified applicants for our job postings so we decided to give ziprecruiter a shot.

Justin

May 2022

Best job application and recruitment app

Pros

It's very easy to apply for jobs and view candidates makes life so much easier detailed descriptions of everything much better than the previous apps I used

Cons

None it's very easy to use and apply for jobs

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

The previous app gave me to many issues it's was frustrating

Zahra

Candidate quality

Pros

Posting a job is quite easy and simple. Clear to read and understand.

Cons

Candidates are often not qualified even with preface questions. Many candidates are not from the same region. Not sure if this is something zip recruiter can control or not.

Reasons for choosing ZipRecruiter

I ended up using the other products over zip recruiter.

Shawn

Industry: Restaurants

May 2022

More simple than I could have imagined.

Better applicants to choose from and help keep the business running.

Pros

This software helps me scan resumes more faster and get what i'm looking for.

Cons

There should be a more faster way for the job seekers to update their account.

Melissa

Too Many Notifications

Pros

For the most part, it made finding a new job a little easier.

Cons

Not all the jobs that were suggested as a good fit were. There were definitely what appeared to be preferred postings due to ads and promotions. I received way too many emails for repeat postings. It would have been nicer if they combined emails to a single aggregate each day.

Natasha

May 2022

How zip recruiter has helped me

Pros

I actually got a job from zip recruiter and it matched me with jobs it saw fit for me

Cons

I wish the AI would let me apply to some other jobs as I have a vast experience in various areas

nyaga

Ziprecruiter review

Pros

Most of the feature of the app are at per with a quality hr and agencying app for recruiting.

Cons

For this i will be honest am not sure.but i think adding a talent crawler for the web would do.

Tom

Did I Just Get Hired??

Not too excited, but not negative either. I've just found another platform that I personally like. I does seem Ziprecruiter has higher paying positions posted.

Pros

It's an easy no frills platform that allows the end user to jump to specific jobs with salary requirements.

Cons

I've never gotten much response outside of the regular emails from ZipRecruiter.

Reasons for choosing ZipRecruiter

The money seemed better, however, the response was quite low compared to other Job Posting sites.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you for sharing your ZipRecruiter feedback with us, Tom! --TC

Replied November 2020

Rick

Hands Down Best Job Board Out There

I've been recruiting drivers for 10+ years now. I had it down to a science on when candidates were looking for jobs by the days of the week and times. I've used many other job boards before Zip Recruiter. I will never go back to those job boards and waste my money getting unqualified candidates again. Zip Recruiter is hands down the best Job Board out there and by a large margin. If you're not using Zip Recruiter for your hiring needs, you should ASAP.

Pros

Zip Recruiter gets you qualified candidates every time. Period. They post to multiple job boards for you outside of Zip Recruiter and you get what you pay for. Qualified candidates. You get assigned a Campaign Manager who works with you to get your job ad and location to where candidates are searching for them. You can create knock out questions on your ads so you don't get unqualified candidates applying which takes away valuable recruiting time. Being able to search for candidates is great too. The applicant tracking feature is also great as you can log all your activity with each applicant and make notes on your progress of hiring someone. This also helps your campaign manager see where they are at in fulfilling your hiring needs. I also like being able to rate candidates so I can hide the ones that I feel aren't a great fit or aren't qualified enough. Being able to pick and choose what kind of campaign you want to run is great too. If you want to get aggressive with your campaign, you can. If you want to scale it back for a bit, you can. You can boost ads to get more candidates and can also go with a standard campaign. The options are great.

Cons

I suppose the only con is that it is not cheap. When you run a campaign, you are given many options to the price best fits your needs. My industry is very competitive so I always campaign at a higher cost.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

I made the switch because the other products just weren't getting the job done and I was wasting thousands of dollars a month with no results.

A Candidate's Perspective

I am so happy I found ZipRecruiter software program to make my job hunting experience less cumbersome. ZipRecruiter targets the right positions that fit my academic and professional background. Then, I have the opportunity to apply to matching roles with a simple stroke of a button. I highly recommend ZipRecruiter software program.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is an awesome software program from a candidate's personal job hunting experience. ZipRecruiter has simplified my job hunting experience. When I login to ZipRecruiter, the software is user friendly with clear directions. The ZipRecruiter software minimizes the prospective job details into a thumbnail box which includes the hiring company or recruiting firm's name, job title and a brief job description. I can tap the thumbnail to receive more detailed information. When I am interested in a role, I simply tap the "1-Tap Reply" button and boom, ZipRecruiter software directly apply to the position. ZipRecruiter software program stores my resume, professional experience and skillset in the software and my information is emailed directly to the hiring party. The most impressive lifesavers for me are the positions are current and only interested, actively searching companies are provided. Therefore, my time is freed up to focus on getting the right job opportunity.

Cons

ZipRecruiter can be improved by auto-filling applications directly into the hiring company's website when the company requires an online application. Lots of time would be saved if I could simply edit and sign the applications. Also, when applying to multiple leads at once, it is not clear which companies are receiving my resume. Lastly, it is great to receive motivating messages when the prospective company views my profile, however, once is enough. It's a letdown when I receive multiple encouraging notifications each time my resume is viewed, then no response from the hiring company afterwards.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter software program is simplified to a quick glance. The roles are current and the hiring managers are eager, very responsive and ready to move forward.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We wish you the best of luck with your job search! -TC

Replied November 2021

Suzie

ZipRecruiter Review

Overall, my company and I have been using ZipRecruiter on a consistent basis. We find it to be extremely reliable, and also, we always use it for a learning tool, so even if we're not hiring at the time, we still search through candidates, and see what's happening on ZipRecruiter to keep up with market trends. I find ZipRecruiter to be a staple, and I plan to be using it for a long time to come.

Pros

I really like the resume management tool on ZipRecruiter, and how it seems like they might be integrating this into their databases search engines and SEO. I have both used Zip Recruiter to find jobs, and we use it a lot to hire independent contractors. Almost always, I end up hiring an independent contractor that has used the Zip Recruiter Resume tool.

Cons

The only thing that does bother me, that I can think of, is when looking for independent contract/freelance jobs, I expect that I will be receiving email alerts for the specified jobs I requested. I have trouble with the emails I'm being sent most of the time. They usually tend to be super generalized jobs, and a good %50 of the time none of the jobs offered in the emails sent to me have anything to do with what I've requested or searched for to be emailed to me. So this could be corrected.

Reasons for choosing ZipRecruiter

I found ZipRecruiters' pricing to make more sense and be much more reasonable for the 'premium' services we were looking for. Linkedin was charging way too much just for a job posting and wasn't consistent like ZipRecruiter is.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter was more reliable with the candidates that were being sent to me. We hire a lot of independent freelance contractors on a per-project basis, and we needed to have a better database like ZipRecruiter to weed through what we didn't want before we were given the proper candidates. I like how we are able to have a more, sit back and it will be sent to us approach I'm able to have with ZipRecruiter, because it frees up my time to get a lot of other things done.

Mary

Industry: Oil & Energy

Highly Recommend ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter makes in-house recruiting nice and easy. You know what you are looking for in candidates, so this helps you do it yourself. The investment is less than the cost of paying a third party recruiter or agency.

Pros

The steps for posting ads are straightforward. Rating resumes makes it very easy to save and categorize for future reference.

Cons

When you go "Back" to previous page, you lose your place while reviewing resumes.

LinkedIn Jobs

Reasons for choosing ZipRecruiter

LinkedIn has a smaller candidate pool.

Monster TMS

Cost and upgraded technology

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter, Mary! Our team is always here and happy to help, 24/7, should you ever require any assistance with your employer account. :) --TC

Replied July 2020

Ayden

Excellent Program

My overall experience with Ziprecruiter is positive and I would recommend it to others!

Pros

I enjoy ZipRecruiter because it allows an easy application process once you are an account holder. The 1-click apply is very easy to use and only in certain cases are there additional follow up questions. This platform is super efficient time wise and allows me an absurd amount of different job opportunities. I recommend this program in comparison to others like Indeed and UpWork considering the price of using this program is so far in my experience nothing. The profile is easy to set up, and in cases where I have applied to a job I have received an email or phone call from the company within hours.

Cons

Though there are few I would love to see more versatility in the "Job suggestions" area of the program. When you apply for a job or search a certain careers the suggestions seem to be very consistent and don't tend to range. For example when I searched a "Customer Service" position I found so many suggested jobs in just this specific field, so from then on I started just having to key in words to search for job opportunities. Another feature I would love to see incorporated is a feature allowing a "remote" job suggestion filter when searching for positions. Considering most are searching for remote positions now amid a pandemic I think this feature would be useful. Another feature I would like to see tweaked, though this could be in the settings and just merely user error, is the option to avoid those repetitive emails when you apply for a job. My inbox is basically spammed with a nonsense email telling me I have applied to a job which when I apply for multiple positions it sort of clouds my inbox.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

UpWork's connect system is annoying and pesky to deal with. This program comes at not cost and the process to apply is less lengthy. I also enjoy the aspect of being able to show certifications without having to have a confirmation code. While I have the certificate for the certification most people do not keep the code that you have to apply to have the certification accepted in UpWork.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, Ayden. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear of your success using our platform! ~DW

Replied July 2020

Nicholas

Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs

Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

Pros

ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

Cons

It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

Reasons for choosing ZipRecruiter

The other products are fine. Glassdoor is a very close second choice for ease of use, but not all job postings keep you in Glassdoor. They give the option to link out to the company's site. Which I deplore. ZipRecruiter keeps you in the platform, and negates the need to re-enter so much information!

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

I used it once, and never looked back. I was skeptical of my first email and their 1-Click Apply button, but I tried it, and guess what? I applied for the job with one click. Imagine that?

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

Nicole

Zipping Your Way Into a New Job with Zip Recruiter

Zip Recruiter|was so easy to use and provided me with so many options for employment, it did not take long for me to be able to find temporary contract work to hold me over during the Covid-19 crisis until my place of business was ready to reopen. It is so very easy to use and upload your resume, check off your preferences, select your salary preferences, your pay hourly preferences, and if you wanted to work remotely or at a physical location. It also allows you to set physical boundaries of how far you are willing to commute from your home, if you're looking for part-time or full-time or contract work. And the ZipRecruiter platform takes care of all the rest. I highly recommend this software for anyone who is hunting forehead job and does not want check the job boards daily, they also will let you know how many people searching for that position and how many spots are available. Definitely job hunting has become world's easier with this awesome platform. And although I have found new employment, albeit temporary, I will continue to use ZipRecruiter on a daily basis going forward until the next best thing comes along.

Pros

In the very unfortunate and trying times if the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us found ourselves either out of work or with extremely reduced hours or pay. Which unfortunately meant the dreaded thing no one wants to do, looking for a new job, a second job, a third job or a temporary job to fill the time until our old positions were back up and running. Not only did this mean job hunting, but considering the amount of people out of work, it often meant looking for jobs that were nowhere near your wheelhouse or for safety sake, were remote positions. ZipRecruiter made this as easy as one click on your computer or mobile device.

Cons

The only con I found with this software is really one that is self-imposed and can easily be turned off with the click of a mouse. And that is when Zip recruiter funds a position that based on your resume and your personal preferences. It got to the point where my phone was continually dinging or vibrating to let me know that a job was available that matched my preferences.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi, Nicole! We are so glad you found ZipRecruiter during these trying times. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance with your search. Best! --TC

Brianna

Industry: Security and Investigations

Zip Recruiter

I have had an overall good experience, I have been using the software for 2+ years.

Pros

I like that I am able to post and search for jobs for free. Sometimes the company are looking for temporary workers, so I will go online to post job listings. I also, search myself for extra gigs.

Cons

I dislike that you have to be signed in, in order to complete an application. That is about it, nothing too major.

Free of charge, popularized

Indeed

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

I wanted to reach more clients, and also search for better gigs.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Brianna! For security purposes, we do require our users to be signed in prior to applying. You may certainly search while not signed in if you choose! We wish you the best of luck with your job search. :) --TC

Darshan

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The Best Job Posting Software

This is the best software which we can use. I respect the customer service as they give you instant solutions for the problem faced at any time. Its lot worth than what is paid. Using it for a week you will be an expert in this. As i told you u’ll get a notification if a candidate applies for a job posting. We have a lot of such candidates who have got job in top 20 companies in US. If the above mentioned problem is sorted out i would like to give a rating of 10/10

Pros

it’s easy to use and also less complex it makes a user’s day easy. It has its own dashboard which make a user easy to Annalise the number of jobs posted and the total number of candidates to whom job posting to is reached. Advantage is that as soon as the candidates apply for the job posting we can get the mail instantly. This is why i call this as the best software and the cost of the software is a lot worth than what is charged. It has a customised job posting format which can be made use of because of this a lot time is saved and the way the job is posted will make a candidate go through the Job discretion easily. It has a lot of option in it like the addition of key skills, address, and the title of job, salary range, client name and the interview details. As so much of information is given about the job, candidates refer to Zip Recruiter due to which you can get a lot of candidates who are in search of job “more candidates give you more business that’s the logic". Arrangement of the options in the software is arranged in an excellent way. So it’s easy for a new user to understand the format and the process. Good customer service which i appreciate. As soon as you have any problem over software you can go through the help option were u’ll get the customer service support instantaneously which makes this software rank 1 compared to other.

Cons

Some candidates who are not relevant to the job posting will apply for the job that’s the main disadvantage. When a candidate applies of the job position we will get a notification but certain candidates profile cannot be viewed.

Carlos

Good Job Seeking Website

My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

Pros

I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

Cons

When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com. Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

Replied May 2020

Camillia

There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week.

Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site. Total recommend overall.

Pros

I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work. So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications. Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies. You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do. And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Cons

The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them. I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well. They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant. Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

Someone told me about Zip Recruiter and said it was easier to use than Monster so I tried it and never went back to Monster at all.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

Replied May 2020

Great tool for job posters, for job seekers, not ideal

Great as a business, so-so as a job seeker. Would recommend overall to businesses.

Pros

I loved it as a job poster - my boss had me utilize this to aid in sourcing candidates for the startup I was working for at the time. You got a ton of leads, they were very accurate, and the site itself was user friendly - you also were notified promptly and nothing went to Spam (I think there was a good value for the money versus LinkedIn Recruiter).

Cons

As a job seeker, you get a ton of irrelevant and automated postings. I know you can turn these off but they're very annoying, especially when they're totally off-base or below your requirements. It feels like you're being spammed.

Indeed and LinkedIn Jobs

COO suggested it.

LinkedIn Jobs

Reasons for switching to ZipRecruiter

Expenses - and issues with getting messages via Linkedin. Very pricey.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi there, We appreciate you taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter! We do aim to provide the most relevant job suggestions possible. These are curated based on profile activity as well as keyword selections. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to help you modify these at any time! Please feel welcome to reach out to us directly. Best of luck! TC Customer Experience

Replied February 2020

Scott

ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work

Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Pros

It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Cons

For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

Indeed

Reasons for choosing ZipRecruiter

The free trial was compelling and we received good results.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hello Scott, Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Replied December 2019