(3,107)

(2,168)

2,168

(1,180)

1,180

• Pros

• "I love the ease and functionality of the product!"

• "What I love most about this product is that I can use it on multiple devices "

• "It was a great site with a lot of job opportunities. The layout and colors were great! Great for people searching for jobs. "

• Cons

• "Overall this is a great application. Little flaws. Sometimes software freezes up and has to be closed and restarted. "

• "Multi-page set up seems to drag sometimes, and the refining process needs some attention, but overall an excellent product."

• "Although the software is solid and works well, it can be cumbersome to receive email notifications that aren't always exactly what one is looking for job-wise."

Browse ZipRecruiter Reviews

John from IBM

The best tool to recruit the high callibre candidates.

I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.

Pros

The overall effectiveness of this tool depends on whom and from which industry sector you are trying to hire the candidates. There are some productive results from few campaigns and quite low for the other ones. Well, it is quite easy to post the required position without any kind of struggle at all and within few minutes its starts infiltrating the appropriate candidates for you. The ads are most visually pleasing and attracts more audience with creative content lines. We can also filter the right candidate for us by targeting specific candidates, location, education and experience. It is great recruiting tool specifically for the recruiters allowing them to improve the efficiency of their work.

Cons

This tool brings itself some serious issues that requires the attention of the users and the management. The foremost thing that requires utmost improvement is their own customer support which always doesn't responds to us in more directly way. They always try to lure us with some hefty pricey plans which are not even required at all. There's also abundance of notifications and alerts that we have to sort out manually. The recruiting process is somehow simplified with this tool but it is mostly same like mailing approach and not anything much better.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied July 2019

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We at Ziprecruiter want you to know that we want to provide the best customer service to you. We are also pleased you feel we are the best tool to recruit in hiring high caliber candidates. We are also glad to see that the ads are pleasing visible and can apply for positions within minutes. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Dionne ZipRecruiter Customer Care

Scott from Nerds Xpress

ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work

Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Pros

It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Cons

For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

The free trial was compelling and we received good results.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hello Scott, Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Ian from SCW

Industry: Security and Investigations

Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Pros

What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Cons

What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

We chose ZipRecruiter because it had a more intuitive resume search feature, as well as higher reviews. I also spoke to a salesperson that was outstanding at what they did. They sold me on this tool, and the results honestly exceeded my expectations. It has been great, and we plan on continuing use of our ZipRecruiter account.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Morning Ian, What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better. Tier ll Support

Not a big fan

Not great, it is a great sales organization but there are more effective and cheaper solutions.

Pros

It was extremely user friendly and flashy with it's design and layout. The customer advocates were knowledgeable and very quick to respond.

Cons

It was extremely expensive. Not only did you pay a regular fee you had to boost the posts so much that it was cost prohibitive and each conversation resulted in the advocate telling you to spend more money. When we were paying thousands and not receiving qualified candidates we pulled the plug.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience using our service. The last thing we want is for you to feel pressured into purchasing add-ons such as Traffic boosts in order to have success on our platform. I apologize if this was the experience you had while with us. You should not need to spend more and more money to have success on ZipRecruiter. However, making sure your ad is optimized and using the tools and features we offer on the website are keys to success. If you would like to try our service again at any point we would love to take the time to help you optimize your ads. Please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and would be more than happy to assist! Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Shelley from Rejoice Hearing Systems

Looking to Job or posting a job best site!!!

Overall a very positive experience looking for employment and finding employees. It is very easy to use yet sophisticated platform.

Pros

When looking for a job it is capable of helping you filter what you are qualified for or looking for per your previous job qualifications if you upload a resume. If you are looking for employees you can specify every detail you would like it to filter to find the perfect hire.

Cons

It cannot filter out people who are not the right match for the job or who are not in the right location occasionally. We would sometimes have individuals apply for GA that were in NY.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hi Shelley, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by emailing support@ziprecruiter.com, available 24/7. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Mark from Concordia University Portland

Very convenient and helpful hiring tool

We generated a ton of interest in a position we had posted that required a unique skillset. Though we didn't hire from the pool generated from ZipRecruiter (we had an internal candidate emerge from an unexpected place), we did get several potential contacts and names for future positions.

Pros

Very easy to set up and implement. We used the free trial for a one-time hiring process and we were receiving qualified resumes and interest within a few hours. The platform really is great at exposing the job to potential applicants at a scale we couldn't have replicated internally. The candidates it returned for the most part were qualified for the position we were trying to fill. It does a good job of weeding out some of the qualifications like education, previous experience, etc. In other words, if you had a job where a bachelors degree was required, you wouldn't get applicants who didn't list a bachelors degree in their profile. It was easy to cancel the service once we were done with our trial.

Cons

As with any AI type of platform, the results won't always be perfect. I'd say that 80% of our applicants were actually qualified based on their work experience. This is actually a higher rate than if we did the search ourselves but the volume of apps we received made this aspect a little harder to work through.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We are so glad to hear you found the platform so easy to use and were able to get so many qualified candidates for your position! If you should need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprcruiter.com. We are available 24/7. Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Blake from Midwest Tungsten Service

Industry: Mining & Metals

Outsource your recruiting and save yourself time

Great -- we gave them a detailed description of what we were looking for and they delivered the candidates directly to our door.

Pros

As a manufacturing company, we're facing the same obstacles as everybody else in America right now -- finding and recruiting quality candidates. ZipRecruiter saved us a ton of time and just delivered candidates to our doorstep. We went from sifting through resumes to training and producing.

Cons

Not much! Maybe that the free trial wasn't longer, but that's an easy thing to gripe about :). Would recommend and use again in different companies.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

We were hoping to offload our work. We're a manufacturing company by specialty, not a recruitment company. Leave that to the pros like Ziprecruiter.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Thank you, Tier 2 Support

Tiara from Travel

Straightforward job engine

ZipRecruiter is a straightforward and easy way to find a new career and/or find employees for your business.

Pros

I've came across ZipRecruiter about a year ago when beginning a new job search. The search function allows you to narrow your job based on many factors I.e. location, industry, salary. This is a huge plus in the fact that you can eliminate any job that doesn't fit your needs. Another great factor is that ZipRecruiter will notify you if an employer has reviewed your resume. No longer do you have to worry if it has been seen or not.

Cons

The overall interface could be much cleaner and visually appealing. Neon green words can be hard on the eyes.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Hello Tiara, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. Sorry to hear that you did not find our interface to be of the highest quality. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to improve the website for all our employers and job seekers. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by emailing support@ziprecruiter.com. We are now available 24/7. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Lee'Ann from Social Vibe Marketing, Inc.

Not the best solution when recruiting

I would still say neutral, we still did receive some applicants that were good fits - although we had to sift through a lot of sub par resumes (albeit that happens across the board with other industries as well!)

Pros

I think its easy to set up new job postings and the feature where some of the main points/descriptives for a job are automatically filled in to help you in writing the job description. Also, I liked the feature where it would show you a median salary for the job you are posting for the area the job is in.

Cons

There were several cons... The great matches they show you are sometimes completely irrelevant to the job you are posting. This goes down to receiving what should be a match only to see that the applicant has not even submitted a resume! I think their algorithm is off. I found that anyone that I tried emailing direct from the platform to request an interview never received my emails. I ended up wasting time waiting to hear back - and when calling to follow up on multiple candidates, they all confirmed no emails were received and not even in their junk folder. Targeted and promoted jobs yielded nothing for us even when talking with customer service first.

We used both Indeed and Ziprecruiter

Fabian from Education

The app isn't really used in my town

I began a profile and noticed that zip recruiter actually is better used for an employer than employee. It just has more to offer. I have seen more hiring in other apps and unfortunately it's not one that I could count on.

Pros

Well I like the set up and ease of filling in any forms. The profiles they make look legit and they also help make printable resumes.

Cons

It's not a common app to do job searching in my area.. so it wasn't relevant in the end

I didn't .

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Fabian, We're so glad you had a positive experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was useful. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Meagyn from Falcon ITSS

Zip Recruiter Gets Us Great Candidates

I have been using Zip Recruiter for quite some time now and as a sub-contractor, it is important to find candidates that other firms are not finding. Zip Recruiter has come through for me multiple times in that aspect.

Pros

This software gives me access to candidates that a lot of recruitment firms do not have access to. The variety of candidates is superb and one of my favorite things is the preview of my search words that appear in the person's resume - that way i can see what context they appear in which helps me make a better selection.

Cons

I think maybe the relevancy of candidates that appear first could be better. i find good candidates mixed in to page 5 or 6 of candidates that are nowhere near what i am looking for. I also would like a salary search filter and US citizen and/or security clearacnce search feature . It could help narrow down 15 pages of candidates to 5.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Hello Meagyn, We appreciate your awesome feedback about using the ZipRecruiter service for your candidate search and thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you are receiving some great candidates on our site and we are always here to ensure your experience is a good one. We truly appreciate your business and I am submitting your product feedback to our team, thanks for sharing it. I understand the need to have search filters that will make it easier and at this time we currently have the screening questions you can add to your job ads so you can screen the candidates, at this time we do not have a drop down option. We wish you continued success in obtaining great matches for your ads. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062 or by email support@ziprecruiter.com and we are available 24/7. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Ardittee from SMGI, Inc.

My life would be TERRIBLE without Ziprecruiter

I personally adore this job board. Like I mentioned, it has bought diversity of applicants through our office doors and made our business a lot more like a family environment given the fact that we have different levels of experience that we are hiring. I think it is great and makes my job extremely easy.

Pros

Ziprecruiter is my go to Job Board as a Hiring Manager. Ziprecruiter not only has great affordable plans but they truly cast the widest net when it comes to applicants. Coming from a place where I was only budgeted for Indeed, Ziprecruiter has opened up doors by advertising to every board from Monster to Linkedin. It has truly been a game changer and we have seen numerous people come through our doors that have been sharp and well qualified individuals. Each applicant has their own story and we have met great employees through this software and that is because Ziprecruiter leaves no stone unturned. They really are the best contenders in the job seeing world!

Cons

The one issue I would say would be the "Quick Apply". From my experience, sometimes the quick apply is so easy for applicants it makes my job as a Hiring Manager a little tough. This is due to the fact that when an applicant is on a job application frenzy, they will apply for anything and everything meaning they do not necessarily remember applying/apply by mistake. This results in a lot of confusion and wasted time when reaching out to applicants. If there was maybe more of a screening process involved so the applicants are required to read and check what they're apply for, it'd make a huge difference!

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

Affordable and gets more results!

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied October 2019

Hello Ardittee, Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, Your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hire/hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company! If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are available 24/7. Kind Regards Customer Success Team Tier II

Brian from Western Governors University

For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip...

It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

Pros

As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

Cons

ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied August 2019

Hello Brian, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Eddie from EHS Hospitality

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ZipRecruiter is still going strong!

ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Pros

Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Cons

I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied August 2019

Hi Eddie! Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter. Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements. As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance. Happy Hiring! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Beth from Sourced Hire

Good but not Great

I've stopped using ZipRecruiter do to Customer Service related issues. I was offered a lifetime discount and so many resume views per month upon signing up and then a year later was told that they were no longer honoring their initial offer and I should never have been offered that in the first place. That was it for me, I had a generally positive experience with them, but I can't pay money to a company that doesn' t keep their word, and they didn't care about keeping me as a customer either. No apologies or another form of compensation was offered, just a simple shouldn't have happened, sorry about your luck (without the sorry). So, I took my business elsewhere.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is a good product, but it also depends on who you are trying to hire. Some industries get a better response rate than others. I like the overall quality of applicants. It's easy to use the self-explanatory system. You generally start receiving applications within seconds of posting jobs, if it's in the category that does well with their audience.

Cons

Their system algorithm is a bit off; I will get a candidate they recommend to me that either doesn't have the right experience at all or has terrible job tenure but will have a "High" rating. I understand that they are not a deciding factor based on Job Tenure, but anyone who is a hiring manager knows that job tenure is significant. Another thing I didn't like about using ZipRecruiter is they recommend your jobs based on specific information that sometimes isn't' allowed to be shared upfront, like salary or client name and based on this you get a lower view rates and lower recommendations. It should be based solely on credentials of candidates applying that jobs are recommended too, NOT based on those things. Another thing I didn't like about ZipRecruiter is that locations have to be exact; you were able to post as a "work from home" or "remote" opportunities in the location option. They did have a tag for it, but then you couldn't specify industry because you had to tag it as remote and not say "healthcare."

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied June 2019

Hello Beth, Thank you for taking the time to submit this review as your feedback is very important to us! Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who do not meet your standards. We also provide great free features to help increase your visibility, such as social media integration and job optimization. We want you to be able to make those hires quickly and efficiently and we understand how time consuming it can be to make the perfect hire! If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, we would be more than happy to walk you through those additional features. We are open 24/7 at Ziprecruiter for your convenience. Kind Regards, Tier II Customer Support

Sometimes Frustrating

I found that there were some different jobs on this site that weren't on others (careerbuilder, indeed). Applying was frustrating as described. There was no way to follow up. I felt like I applied and my application fell into a black hole. I never knew if the employer received it. Looking for a job is very frustrating and time-consuming. Better search criteria are SO helpful to narrow down opportunities and focus on the better fit opportunities. I did not receive one single "call back" on my application for the 2 + years I used this site to apply for positions. I had better luck with Indeed. (Additionally, Indeed is more favored by employers and I found more listings on that site.)

Pros

the job descriptions were usually clear and the "ad" was nicely laid out and visually appealing. Information about the job hours and benefits were clear so I didn't waste time applying for a position that I later found out didn' fit my needs. There was also the option of requesting a salary range if none was given. However, I found most employers did not respond to the request. The option of getting more information on a job is very appealing and it would have been a great feature to be able to offer that.

Cons

When you click on the apply, the site automatically sends your last saved resume and cover letter. Since I feel it is very important to customize the cover letter for the position, I was frustrated that if I clicked reply, my information was sent and there was no way to resend a cover letter. This was a big negative because I had a varied background and needed to emphasize why I was a good match. I also needed to explain my decision to switch careers and except a position that was a lot different than my previous one. Also, there was no way to follow up on jobs that I applied for. The information on some positions was not enough to make a decision whether to apply. I realize that information depends a lot on the employer but sometimes, the job description needed more "meat". I am an older professional and was not interested in applying for every job that listed in my field.

Ashwin from Engel and volkers

Reaching better potential employees

Wonderful. We hired multiple interns and ISA with this.

Pros

It is easier to post a job and add multiple tasks built in with the job description that helps us shortlist applicants easier.

Cons

Nothing in specific. I like it better than LinkedIn and indeed. Worked out better so far. Had better results with this.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hello Ashwin, We are so excited to hear that you have hired multiple candidates for the positions you posted on ZipRecruiter and thanks for your review! We know recruiting can be crucial and saving time is always good during this process, which is why we provide 24/7 service and make it easier to post jobs and screen candidates with our different free features you can use with the job ad. Its great you have used these tools to recruit. Thanks for choosing us over other job boards and we hope to continue to bring you the best candidates for your open positions. If you have any questions, we will be glad to assist you, just give us a call at 877-252-1062 anytime. Great day to you! Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Chelsea from Bistro Barberet and Bakery

I love ZipRecruiter!

Overall, I love ZipRecruiter! The interface is extremely easy to use and appealing, everyones profile is very customizable, it's really easy and time effective when it comes to applying for jobs, and there's a vast range of positions listed. I've gotten multiple jobs through ZipRecruiter and I will most definitely continue to use them!

Pros

I love that you can customize your profile by adding things like references, desired salary, a photograph, achievements, etc. It's also really easy to use and the layout is very appealing. Nothing confusing about it! It's also soooo easy to apply to jobs with many of the applications being a "1-Click Apply". It can be so time consuming filling out applications with the same information every time, so I really appreciate that you don't have to do that with ZipRecruiter. It allows me to apply for more jobs in a shorter amount of time.

Cons

I think it's really cool that they have a "Suggested Jobs" tab, BUT the suggested jobs are sometimes not relevant. I've gotten job suggestions for positions that I'm not even close to qualified for.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Chelsea, Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We love to hear that you found our platform and the features we offer helpful and easy to use! We greatly appreciate you using us whenever you are looking for employment! If you need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at support@ziprecruiter.com. Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Stacie from IHOP

Zipidty

I was very satisfied with ziprecruiter foe a job myself and looking for contractors for many jobs in life.

Pros

Thank you I really like the fact that its like a one stop job shop to search a wide variety of of jobs and or contractors. It helps boom the business of sales in a wide area of life.

Cons

I don't enjoy the fact that it has its glitches or crashes. And or the photos you get the correct ones and they make you do it over and over.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

Zip has been the most efficient for myself and easy, fast, and no hidden agendas.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hi Stacie, We're so glad you had a positive experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was useful. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

For me, ZipRecruiter features stand out and rise above the rest.

I am still evaluating the benefits, however, based on the features I have seen so far, and the ease of use - compared to the rest, it is currently the goto job search/employment application.

Pros

Like most job search sites, ZipRecruiter has the expected features for filling out a profile and uploading a resume. It does, however, have some really great standout features. The tailored suggested job notifications seem to really be in line with the types of positions that are appropriate based on recent searches or key-words. Far too often job alerts from other job search sites are a bit or way off-base from what the intended search goal is. The feature I like best is the notifications that alert you if your resume has been viewed, or if a viewer has given a thumbs up. Additionally, the metrics offered when a resume is viewed multiple times is great. For example, an alert may say "Your resume was viewed a second time - only 25% of applicants have a second view." I think this helps applicants keep a positive outlook and return to using the product. With other job search sites, after sending a resume, you are left in the dark. To top it off, this information is available whether you use the website or the ZipRecruiter mobile app. I use the Android version of the app, and the ZipRecruiter notifications are notifications I look forward to.

Cons

ZipRecruiter offers quite a full-featured job search product, and it is my favorite. If there was an area for improvement, I would say it is the references section. It would be nice to be able to either link to existing references and carry them over (for example via Linkedin) or copy and paste a reference with contact info for verification as an additional option rather than only having the option to ask for a reference.

Danah from Rev.com

Making job applications a breeze!

If you are looking for a fast and easy experience for looking/applying for jobs, ZipRecruiter should definitely be the first place you look at! It is one of my favorite job search engines out there, as it allows me to look at numerous job openings all at once. Saving some positions to apply to later can definitely come in handy when I need to be somewhere else, but if the quick apply option is there, that cuts down on my time and with just a click I am all done.

Pros

I have used ZipRecruiter to search and apply for many jobs, not only for me but for my husband as well. Here's what I love the most about it: - The ease of finding a job and location using the search tool. - The positions recommendations it gives (which leads to many other potential positions I may overlook), even in nearby locations of the zipcode I input. - The "Quick Apply" feature which saves me a ton of time of not having to enter my information again and again. - The ability to check back and look at all the "Applied Jobs" I've applied to. This gives me a way to check on the status of my application. Most importantly, I am able to see if the employer has or has not viewed my application.

Cons

Personally, I don't think the "Am I Qualified?" button is very helpful. I've tried it before, but it would have me enter my email and yet I wouldn't receive anything. Also, many times I would get an email that says that ZipBot has a message waiting for me and when I press on the link to check my messages on my account, I don't find any. Even when the message icon is clearly showing me that there are messages waiting for me, I can never seem to find any when I press on it. Also, I used to get a lot of emails about job recommendations which would completely overload my inbox. Yes, I would like to receive job recommendations to apply for, but not the amount that I was being sent on a daily basis. I wish there was an option to limit those.

Chad from Justice Technology

Love ZipRecruiter

We have been using the solution for over five years now and they continue to make improvements and add new features

Pros

The admin / job creator section is extremely easy to use and it saves all of our current and previous job opportunities.

Cons

I dont really have any cons. The company provides all the tools that we need to efficiently post positions and hire new talent so I would have to say there are really no cons regarding the solution

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Chad, Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. It's awesome to see that you have had such a great experience using our platform for so long! We greatly appreciate you using us for your hiring needs! If you need anything, please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7. Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Tonisha from Holiday Inn Austin Airport

Useful Resorce

Pros

I love the ease of access when looking to staff the facility. I can easily review resumes and find the best candidate for the establishment.

Cons

I haven't found any flaws in this product. It is perfect!

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied August 2019

Hi Tonisha, Thank you for submitting your review and your feedback is valuable to us. I am so happy you found the employer account easy to use and helpful when looking for new staff to employ and we do our best to ensure your experience is a positive one. I also wanted to introduce you to a new feature called invite to apply, its a free feature you can use for each job you post and invite potential candidates to your job and its a great way to get the word out that you are hiring as well. It also has a matching technology that works in the background to learn what kind of candidates you are searching for on each job ad. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062 or by email support@ziprecruiter.com and we are available 24/7. Kind Regards, Leticia, Tier II Support Customer Success Team

Amanda from Gentell

Not as helpful as I thought

While zip recruiter did help me find many job postings, the postings that came up in my searches did not always apply to the position that I was looking for nor did they necessarily apply to the search dates and I was therefor often shown postings for jobs that were more than a month old and would likely not even be available anymore. The site was not nearly as helpful in finding a job as I thought it would be.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is easy to use and it does provide a decent amount of employment opportunity postings.

Cons

My biggest issue with ZipRecruiter is the reliability of the employment opportunities listed. Many times I have seen job postings and clicked on them only to find that they were actually misleading staffing agency postings that were posted in order to lure people into applying for a job that did not exist. Also, I did often find job postings that did not fit within the search range that I had put in as far as the date of the job posting was concerned.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2019

Hi Amanda, Thank you for the time you've taken to provide us with your valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear of any less than pleasant experience while utilizing ZipRecruiter for your job search. We do aim to provide our job seekers with the most relevant search results possible. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to provide some helpful tips to get the most out of your job seeker profile! Please feel welcome to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com at any time. If you feel you have come across a job ad that may be against our terms of use, please contact our Trust and Safety team directly at trustandsafety@ziprecruiter.com. They will look into this and get back to you regarding these matters. We wish you the best of luck on your job search! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Amy from United States Postal Service

Absolutely Useful Tool

We are solving the problem of having questionable employees who show up and then not being able to perform the job, and instead are getting highly qualified candidates that end up being one of our most talented employees.

Pros

I love the ease and overall the navigation of this software and how I can easily use all the tools to help implement finding good, talented individuals to come work for our company. So far we have had a good batch of employees come through, versus before when we used other candidate search engines, we kept getting some questionable individuals. Overall this is definitely worth the bang for your buck.

Cons

Overall I did not find any cons, the only con I can think of is the price point. But I would highly encourage you to look past the price and consider the options and talent it would bring to your company.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Hi Pamula, We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Thank you, Dionne Tier 2 Support

Shaun from Chez Padgett'

If it's free, its ME!

One of the best sites I say to look for work out there that gives the user the ease of clicking and splitting. Looking for a job is stressful enough and you need to market yourself out there by putting in those applications at a larger scale. I highly recommend this site. Get your job search/hunt done in 20 minutes!

Pros

For one, the fact the site is absolutely free and has no strings attached when you are sending out applications. It is a stress-free website that has a user-friendly interface making it much easier to make customizations to your account, without searching everywhere. When you are out looking for a job, you don't want to waste so much time on ONE application, when let's be real, we need to put out 20 or 30 to get considered. This site actually allows you to click and split!

Cons

Some of the ads can be annoying getting you to apply to some marketing agency. But just make sure to really read the description before clicking.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Shaun, We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Thank you, Tier 2 Support

Mia from Juno USA

Millennial switching industries.

Overall Ive gotten more calls for interviews through this job board than anywhere else. This is definitely my go to over Indeed, Craigslist, etc.

Pros

I like that there are updates about most everything. I.e. when or how many times you resume is viewed, if the job has been closed and who youve sent your resume to but havent heard from. I can also easily share my resume.

Cons

My only critique is that I was the app was a bit more visually pleasing. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied September 2019

Hello Mia, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Telnisha from Johnny Rockets

Best job finder

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter would be that its a really great app to download on your phone when looking for a job! Even customer service is fast responding and will help work with your needs when applying for a job .

Pros

What i liked most about this software was that I could easily make my resume one Time and than when applying for jobs on zip recruiter all i had to do was click apply and it sent all the info over to the specific job I was applying for. Time,speed and the outcome of me getting a job were all pros of this software.

Cons

I have to say the only thing i didn't quite like about zip recruiter was the amount of jobs available on this software. I would probably suggest adding more jobs. Keeping up with the amount of jobs hiring. I do think that would be the only con i can think of for this specific software.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hello Telnisha, Thank you so much for leaving a review on ZipRecruiter your feedback is very important to us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using our services and have had a good experience on your job search. We wish you the best of luck on your job search! If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Christopher from Nesco Resource LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ZIPRECRUITER IS TOP NOTCH!!

I have had great success with the quality of this service/software. I will continue, as well as my company, to use this feature and benefit to help grow my office, as well as sourcing and recruiting candidates for my company. I am overall very impressed with the ease of use, and the total functionality of the software. ZipRecruiter has been an important part of the staffing industry, and a key element to my business growth.

Pros

ZIpRecruiter's software and functionality is second to none when it come to ease of use and overall productivity and response time. I always receive ample amount of candidates for the staffing and recruiting industry. And the software is overall the EASIEST I have used for sourcing and recruitment compatibility.

Cons

Their customer service and troubleshooting training is a bit sub par, but overall, when it comes down to it, there could be far worse. Sometimes it is difficult to get an answer right away if there is a technical issue that crops up. Also, there are FAR too many candidates that respond to a posting or requisition that are coming from totally DIFFERENT countries. I can't get a job for someone who lives in Saudi Arabia. So that is annoying on a whole.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied September 2019

Hello Christopher Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring process. We are glad that you are able to find qualified people and fast. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Customer Care

Jillian from self-employed

Commitment to the search

Love that i get updates on local positions and the emails are personal and sent with actual concern for me to find the best choice thats right for exactly what im looking to find!

Pros

Its easy and fun to use. The site has updated information about the positions hiring in the searched location. Daily emails with suggestions for matches to your own personal career choices.

Cons

More companies should use this software. It seems that many competitor sites are used but this site should be the number one choice of all employers seeking to fill positions.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hello Jillian, I am so happy to hear that you found ZipRecruiter so easy and fun to search for candidates! Thank you for leaving such a detailed review. Please let us know if you have any questions at anytime at support@ziprecruiter.com Tier ll Support

Whitney from St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf

Zip Recruiter Review

I think it is a good tool to use whether you are looking for a job or looking for someone to fill your job opening within your organization!

Pros

I have used this software on both sides of the coin. I have used it as someone looking for a job, and also as someone who was looking for an employee for a job I was currently employed too. From the looking for a job stand point, I think this software is very helpful. Actually, the interviews that I got while looking for a job were from organizations reaching out to me on Zip Recruiter, not me sending in my resume to organizations. I really like that the organization has to reach out to you, then you know they are really interested and you are not just sending your resume into someone who already has their candidate picked for their job.

Cons

On the side of looking for someone from inside an organization, I have found it somewhat difficult to teach older generations how to use the software. It is very opposite of what they have in their mind when it comes to finding someone to fill a job opening. They have a hard time approaching people instead of the candidates coming to apply.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

The difference of us approaching a candidate and them not seeking us.

David from Consultant

Industry: Security and Investigations

Easy, lots of leads but not always a match

I used it daily for months at a time during my job transitions.

Pros

I love how easy it is, and how many responses I get. It's easy to submit my info and I do get responses.

Cons

I do sales and programming, but the matches I get include nuclear physicist. While I appreciate the compliment, it doesn't help with the search.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied October 2019

Hi David, Thanks for sharing your review and we are so happy to hear you had a great experience while searching for a job on our site. Looking for a job can be difficult and at times, frustrating and we understand that these may not always be a perfect match. We do our best to match you up with jobs that we think you would be a good fit for according to your profile information, I would recommend to enter your skills on your profile to get aligned with jobs in your skill set. It's such a pleasure to assist you and feel welcome to email our dedicated customer care team at support@ziprecruiter.com. We wish you the very best of luck on your job search. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Lindsey from Golden Floor

Not a Great Return of Investment

Overall, I wasn't happy with the process or the lavishness of ZipRecruiter and didn't feel I got any kind of return on the investment I made with them. Granted, the position we were trying to fill is very specialized, but I have had better luck with other sites that weren't as expensive.

Pros

As a company, we needed to hire employees who had experience in our industry and we needed to hire quickly. I turned to ZipRecruiter for assisstance. At first, it was great. Customer service walked me through everything, made suggestions, helped to edit our ad and make it available to relevant areas and varying states. We were given several options as far as cost and we felt confident on the prospective employees we were hoping to recruit. At first glance, ZipRecruiter seemed to be a good route for finding employees.

Cons

When we were talking to the ZipRecruiter representative, he gave us many options on locations to post our ad, and varying costs of length of time it was going to be available. He was a salesman. He was trying to sell us on some grand plan that would span several regions, being able to post several jobs, and offer all these options. However, as a small company, we weren't looking for some novelty recruiting process with all the bells and whistles. I told him exactly what we needed and the budget and it suddenly turned to a different tone of conversation. We decided on a plan and went from there. While setting up our available position, I was able to set up screener questions to help narrow down candidates. I have done previously with other recruiting sites and knew exactly what questions I needed to ask. To my dismay, the ZipRecruiter rep kept changing my questions! I would change them back to find that they have once again been edited. Upon that, I was displeased with the response I got of applicants and didn't even end up making a single hire. I turned to the other site we have typically hired through and had much more success.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2018

Hi Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback as it is greatly appreciated. I know how important it is to make those hires (specialized position or not) and apologize if you weren't able to do so using our system. If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, I would be happy to personally assist you. Please reach out to me personally at support@ziprecruiter.com with the subject "Attention Maxcine" and I can make sure you are set up for success. Maxcine Assistant Supervisor

Laura from Palms to Pines Photography

Industry: Photography

Great for finding jobs!

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate the site. I can narrow down my job search to very distinct categories and it makes it very easy to find the perfect job by doing this. I can easily navigate by region, location, or type of job, and I can fully customize and save my search for whatever type of job I am looking for at the time.

Cons

Sometimes the jobs that are listed on Zip Recruiter for photography aren't always legitimate jobs, and I wish that there was a way to vette the employers who are able to post on Zip Recruiter. Also, there can be spam from different companies that gets blasted across the forums so it can be difficult to navigate through a bunch of random jobs that have nothing to do with what your search was.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hi Laura, Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We are glad to see you find the platform so easy to use and use filters to find the jobs that fit you best. Also, we understand the importance of making sure the employers and job postings on our site are legitimate. If you feel you have come across a suspicious job posting please go to ziprecruiter.com/trust and fill out the form so our Trust & Safety team can investigate. If you need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and would be more than happy to assist! Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Decent alternative to free job sites, but pricey

It was a helpful extra hiring tool for our department, but without utilization by the entire company we couldn't justify the expense.

Pros

ZipRecruiter posts to dozens of different job sites. It also had a pretty intuitive and easy to use dashboard. I will say the quality of candidate typically was a little better than most of the other sites we used. Actually, I found one of my best employees there. However, don't expect to get overwhelmed with quantity; this is a quality play. I wouldn't say it has a lot of unique or unusual features, just that it was easy to use.

Cons

Even with our paid account, we only got one user. So department managers found it hard to use because they had to remember another login that wasn't theirs. Ultimately, the utilization by our managers was low, and because it was paid, we decided it wasn't giving us a good return and cancelled it, because it was paid based on account subscription, not usage or how many jobs you posted, which could be a good or a bad thing depending on your organization. However, if your organization has HR do everything, then this shouldn't be a problem. It might just be a problem for SMBs where hiring is more decentralized.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied February 2019

Hello There, Thank you for submitting this review, as your feedback is important to us! We understand the importance of being cost effective & I want to let you know that we do have several free features to aid you in your hiring process. Some of these features help improve your visibility to get you in front of a larger audience. Our plans are set up with reusable job slots, which allow you to post several times in the month depending on your hiring needs & you are always able to add new users to your account to make it easier for other employees to access. We would be happy to tailor a plan for you that fits your hiring needs & stays within your budget & if we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future I would be more than happy to help walk you through our free features to improve the performance of your job ads. If you need further assistance please contact our Customer Success Team at 877-252-1062 (24/7) Kind Regards, Katie Tier III

Sherry from Aon

Good, but could be better!

I like this software, but it could be and needs to be so much better. I get prospective job listings, but then those same jobs are also listed on all the other job boards too.

Pros

The 1-click apply is a nice feature. I love that there is an app for the phone available. ZipRecruiter has teamed up with Google and ADP to allow the best possible results for job seekers and those needed to hire.

Cons

Suggested jobs show jobs that (in job title) list keywords that do not exist in my resume (example: engineer). Jobs dismissed previously return when you search again. There should be an option to exclude jobs previously dismissed. Jobs I have already applied appear in suggested jobs, and it is not until I click on "1-click apply" that I then see "You have applied". There should be a feature to "tag" the jobs you have applied 1) at the company website or 2) from another job board (LinkedIn, indeed, etc,...). I do not want to be applying to the same role from multiple jobs, and most companies and/or recruiters post everywhere. On the mobile app (android), the jobs without the 1-click apply have issues loading the job description. I would like to be able to review the description, and then save the jobs I am interested in for when I can get to my computer and apply.

Mary from Education Management

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Hire the Right Employees - At a Cost

ZipRecruiter, while expensive, has given us results that make it more than worth the cost. Their customer service has also been top notch and has provided real support in our search for good hires.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is easy to use and really helps our company target the right employees for the job. We have had almost no turnover using this software to find people to join our team. It is easy to use and is looked at by a talented pool of prospects.

Cons

Ziprecruiter comes a relatively expensive cost compared to other software that we have used (and continue to use). Indeed, for example, is free and provides us with decent results, though not on par with the quality that comes in from ZipRecruiter.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

We use a combination of products when we need to hire, bu ZipRecruiter is our "premium" product and has delivered moreso than the other options.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Mary, We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Thank you, Tier 2 Support

nikhitha from Ecolab

Industry: Chemicals

One of best job portals

Good aoftware for people in the job search phase because of ease of use and accuracy in job recommendations

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Job matching feature is good and more accurate than other tools I used. Job email list at end of day is great.

Cons

Scope for improvement in the accuracy of the job recommendations and or job matching. Great otherwise

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Hi Nikhitha, I'm happy to hear that you found our site to be easy to use! I'm sorry to hear that you found that your job recommendation weren't always perfect. To improve these recommendations, I'd recommend going to the "Alerts" section of your account and adding job title keywords that you'd like to track. If you have any questions on how to do this, feel free to email us at support@ziprecruiter.com. Thank you for leaving such a nice review and I wish you the best of luck in finding a job! Tier II Advocate

ZipRecruiter Rules

Our ads generally get the best candidates that apply, but sometimes the system should filter those candidates that don't have the experience we're looking for.

Pros

The candidates are able to contact us directly through the site. We can make our ads stand out more, to get the right candidate.

Cons

The software doesn't make the candidate attach their resume. Sometimes we can't get a good feel of the candidate's overall experience because we receive a one line statement.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied November 2019

Hello, Thank you for submitting this review, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that the website was easy for you to use and you are enjoying the ability to communicate with the job seekers on the account. Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to filter out those who do not meet your standards. There is a skills section within the job ad which has a matching technology and this field is a very important part of the process, my recommendation would be to add very specific skill words that match the job title so the algorithm will work in your favor. We would be happy to go over these skill words with you and make recommendations on which words will be a better fit for your ad. We can be reached by phone at 877-252-1062, chat or email at support@ziprecruiter.com Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Its competitve

I have used it in the job searching and hiring process. I think it is expensive for companies to use unless its through a partnership like ADP to try it out. I also think candidates have a hard time uploading all their information

Pros

1 stop shop for job searches and candidates. Also to compare your company to others and see reviews of what each job task looks like. great to get information easily.

Cons

There are other platforms I like to use better. For example - LinkedIn is free and allows you to create a more extensive profile. I also like the layout much better.

ADP partnership

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied September 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using ZipRecruiter for both job seeking and hiring. Our product team is always considering our user feedback when making great new changes and updates to the platform! We encourage you to check back often. Our dedicated customer care team is always here and happy to help! Feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions or concerns, 24/7. Best of luck! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Recruiting Super Tool

I think this is a great tool for recruiters and managers alike, as it makes the recruiters' job pretty simple and gives them multiple tools to improve their workflow while providing managers with easy coaching information to build their recruiting team even more.

Pros

I love the built-in metrics for recruiters that let me see what's working and what's not. I can see inbound applications and outbound follow up, active recruiting numbers, historical statistics and easily coach my recruiters.

Cons

Customer Support could use some improvements, as it's not always as easy to get answers when they're needed.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied April 2019

Hello There, Thank you for submitting this review, as your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the many features that we have to offer. It sounds like you are having a great experience with us so far! We hope you are receiving qualified candidates and that you have made some hires! I am sorry to hear that your experiences with our customer support team have not yielded the quality you desired and it can certainly be frustrating when you are looking for an answer to a difficult question. I want you to know that we are now here 24/7 and we are always working to improve the experience for both employers and job seekers. We do appreciate the feedback and we hope to improve your experience in the future. We hope you make those hires soon! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Dina from University of California Riverside - Graduate School of Management

ZipRecruiter Platform

ZipRecruiter will provide you with jobs and employment options based on your career preferences. Having the ability to input information and have a software generate potential job matches for you is a great resource to have and makes the process more friendly and efficient. The live notifications about when your resume or application is being reviewed by a recruiter or a hiring manager is functional and helps you put your mind at ease!

Pros

ZipRecruiter is one of the easiest platforms to use to help you browse and post employment opportunities. The design of the landing page is easy to navigate, making the process smooth. It also allows you to chat with a recruiter, which is an awesome perk to have as a job seeker. Many career websites do not have this option. Another great option that is accurate based on the information inputted by a job seeker is the customized jobs tab-specific to each person's skills and career interests. Overall, this is an awesome platform!

Cons

The software is great. The only downside to ZipRecruiter is that sometimes it has old job postings that are expired. The company needs to do a better job at ensuring that the job postings are active and not filled to prevent candidates from wasting time on job applications.

Michelle from Servpro of Beverly/ Cape ann

Zip Recruiter is Great!

We have an ongoing relationship with Zip Recruiter due to our constant need of production technicians with company growth, as well as having used them for office help in the past. The customer service, and levels of service to suit your needs are wonderful. It has made hiring employees that much easier, and Servpro of Beverly/ Cape Ann would recommend them to anyone in need of their services!

Pros

Zip Recruiter is a great way for a busy company to help hire the help you need! There are many tiers to their service based on your needs, and the customer service is exceptional.

Cons

I can't say we have a complaint in regards to this company. Lee at Zip Recruiter is a great asset in helping us retain quality employees. They take a lot of the preliminary work out of our time!

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Michelle, We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Thank you, Tier 2 Support

Linh from Feniex Industries

Found my first job on ZipRecruiter

Got my first job by using ZipRecruiter. Love it! Highly recommend!

Pros

Love love love ZipRecruiter, everything is so seamless. I created my profile in less than 3 minutes and ZipRecruiter has a smart/fast applying so I can just have my profile sent to a bunch of places. I ended up getting my first job out of college from ZipRecruiter.

Cons

Nothing, nothing at all, its like Indeed but a little less popular so that you actually stand a chance of the employer looking at your profile and resume!

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Linh, Thanks for sharing your awesome review of your experience with your job search on ZipRecruiter and we are so happy that you have had great success in finding a job with us. We love that you love our service! Finding a job out of college can be difficult at times and its great to hear that your first job was found through our site. Thanks for recommending us to others and we wish you continued success! If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at support@ziprecruiter.com and we will be happy to help! Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Ricky from Tires Warehouse

Industry: Warehousing

ZipRecruiter To the Rescue!

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter was a positive one. If you're looking for a strong tool to connect your company to candidates with specific skillsets, this is the tool. I was able to find and fill a need in a particularly difficult industry to find high level analytical persons but Zip was able to locate very strong candidates that I wouldn't have seen through the regular channels. Thanks Zip!

Pros

The aspects of the software I enjoyed the most are the user friendliness and organization of the different capabilities. I was in a tough situation trying to tediously find candidates and once I got a hold of utilizing zipRecruiter , I was in a much better position. Zip allowed me review more appropriate candidates that fit my area of needs. Not only did it find the right candidate for me, that candidate continues to grow and I believe it's because Zip was able to connect my needs with the candidates skill sets.

Cons

What I liked least about the software was the abundance of communications I would receive as alerts. This is a setting but it took me a few attempts to be able to control the amount coming my way. Yes, I was happy that I was being alerted but it felt no different than the generic approach of receiving emails.

Felicia from Shifting Tides Chiropractic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Once you use them you can't get off the mailing list

Overall Ziprecruiter was a nice way for us to hire a high quality candidate for the position opening we had. Unfortunately they have become an annoyance in the mail and on our emails. We most likely will not use them again, just out of pure annoyance from their sales team over-promoting a free product.

Pros

Ziprecruiter is a very easy product to us. We used it on the job posting side. This was free unless you wanted to boost your post and have more people see it the longer it was up. The applicants varied from high to low quality, but we did end up hiring from this software. To create a job posting was relatively simple, just copied and pasted the ad.

Cons

Once we had hired a candidate and stopped using their product we started to receive weekly mailings from them about using their product. This is something that apparently you can't unsubscribe from. We stopped opening the mailings because we didn't even pay when we posted the ad, so we aren't sure what they are even trying to sell us.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied January 2020

Hello Felicia, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company! If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Thelma from G.I.F.T. Gaining Independence For Tomorrow

Takes the stress out of matching qualified candidates

My overall experience has been good however, I am always seeking products to help generate a more profitable bottom line. I like to shop and compare so I shall consider the features of other companies. Then I will have made the right choice for my needs.

Pros

I have been a recruiter for many years and this software to track and manage candidates makes my job a lot easier. The response rate has been awesome. I am able to track and streamline various jobs and still achieve a higher degree of competence to match the potential placement.

Cons

The time that it takes to submit information can become very time-consuming. Sometimes I just don't have the freedom to spend much more than a brief time doing this. Unfortunately, my biggest peeve is in regard to customer care and speaking with their agents.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied May 2019

Hello Thelma, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hire/hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company! If you need further assistance with anything feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7! Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Alyssa from Millicare

Industry: Facilities Services

GREAT FOR HIRING

I would recommend to anyone looking to hire. They really take care of you here at zip recruiter and it makes it super easy.

Pros

I like how its easy to use and upload job postings. It also recommends to leads that would be the perfect fit for your job listing.

Cons

I have a lot of people apply using this software but they dont show up for interviews. Maybe the candidates are not vetted enough.

Reasons for Choosing ZipRecruiter

They gave my employer the best results and did not waste our money.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hi Alyssa, We truly appreciate your great review and thanks for choosing ZipRecruiter as your hiring platform! We are so pleased to hear that you found the account easy to use and even better that you are using our new invite to apply feature when you posts your jobs. This is a great way to reach out to candidates who have not seen the job ad but have the qualifications you are searching for. We are sorry to hear that some job seekers are not coming in for the interviews and we want to assure you that we are continuing to build a strong job seeker platform to bring you the quality candidates you are seeking, we appreciate your patience. Thanks for the recommendation, under "my account" you can obtain a special link to refer a friend and if you send this link to another business and they activate a plan you get $100 off your next month of service. We are here 24/7 if you have further questions, please give us a call 877-252-1062. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

ZipRecruiter helped us to find qualified candidates for the tech jobs that we were looking to fill

ZipRecruiter helped us to fill our open positions more quickly and easily than other similar services that we have used. Their pricing is more expensive than almost all similar competitors, but they also provide a better service, which saved us time and helped us to fill positions more quickly, thus offsetting some of the increased costs. If you are looking for highly-skilled applicants and/or applicants with very specific skillsets, then ZipRecruiter is probably your best bet because of their more advanced job criteria settings and search filtering options.

Pros

ZipRecruiter offers a very easy-to-use user interface with more robust functionality than any of the other job posting services that we have used. It was very simple to develop professional job listings, and the ability to copy existing postings and edit them to make other similar postings was very valuable for us. Their site search functionality is excellent and provides multiple filters to narrow down your list of potential candidates. Their suggested candidates and email notifications worked very well to proactively notify us of potential new candidates for our open positions.

Cons

The pricing is quite expensive compared to similar services, although the advanced features help to offset come of the increased cost by saving time looking for candidates. We received more unqualified candidates applying for our positions than we did with other similar services, which I assume is a result of how easy they make it for users to apply for jobs. The resumes that we received were in a variety of formats and file types, making it difficult to quickly compare potential candidates.

Effective Means to Get Quality Applicants

Quick and efficient method of finding potential new hires.

Pros

It delivers on the promise of quality candidates. Overall quality of candidates better than other sites we tried. Easy to use and set up. Free trial a plus.

Cons

While better than other offerings it still let through a few applicants which were not ideally suited for the jobs we posted.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Replied December 2019

Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully find great candidates for your company and its great we hit that mark for you. The free trial is always a great way to see the great features we offer with the account too. I understand your concern with some unqualified candidates and your job ad has a skills section that has an algorithm and we recommend you to enter specific skill words that pertain directly to the ad so it aligns more with candidates who have qualifying experience and we can assist you with this. We are available 24/7 by phone at 877-252-1062, chat and email at support@ziprecruiter.com. We appreciate your business and thanks again for sharing your experience. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Displaying 1 - 50 of 6,521 reviews