• Pros

• "It's the BEST of its type, really love this app. Is realtime, collaborative, with a gorgeous User Experience, free plan... I could talk like this for hours! Really recommended!"

• "I use realtimeboard to tutor my clients remotely. It works great. There are a lot of features. I really like the fact that I can upload images directly from my google drive."

• "It is a great tool to have a virtual canban board that we'd use during our daily standup meeting while on Skype."

• Cons

• "Sometimes, there are hiccups when navigating around the canvas. Other than that, the tool is simply amazing"

• "I sometimes get a bit lost with it - not sure where to start. The templates are a bit helpful - but they are also a bit basic. I end up copy/pasting parts of them a lot."

• "The options for export could be more robust, but honestly we prefer to keep most things inside of RealtimeBoard anyway."

Browse Miro Reviews

Ilija from Always Vertical

Vital To How We Collaborate

Pros

"I love realtime board. Especially all of the updates and templates that have come recently. We first started using real time board back in 2014 but stopped till just recently. The new features really make it a go to solution for our team especially since we are in two different locations and need t collaborate daily. Real-time board helps us to do that and meet our goes. " Can use the on PC, web, mobile phone. Love all of the features and versatility. I like the large viewing area. The sticky notes and the templates that are provided are also very helpful. We started using Real-Time board instead of Microsoft One Note. Being able to see where the other members of the team are pointing to is a huge plus as well.

Cons

Wish there was pricing for a 2 man team. We are small team and 40 a month at his point would be too high. Totally worth it for a team of 5 but would like to have the option of a small team like 2-3 people.

Spartak from Dodo Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

Miro - online service of my wet dreams

I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain. Miro help me to: 1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product 2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions) 3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time 4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel 5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references. New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time. It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.

Pros

So lets start with what I like: 1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies 2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing 3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others

Cons

Cons: 1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved. 2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation

Vinicius from Qualyteam

Enhanced canvases

I was introduced at Miro by a colleague in a workshop, we started using in a group of five people e build a roadmap for a project together, we have use it even when we are not together in class because of the remote function. And it was clear to me that it is an essential app for planning steps.

Pros

Responsive and beautiful. It's not only visually pleasing, it's the best app to do personalized boards and diagrams.o Web based no need to download, but there's a option to install windows app. The app focuses on real-time collaborative work, great for remote teams. The canvas has different kind of templates like: diagrams, mind maps, workflow board, etc. Which makes it much easier to create according to the desired visualization for each type of work. Web based no need to download, but there's a option to install windows app. A diversity of integrations with major work tools, Google, Trello and Slack are my favorites

Cons

The mobile version performs smooth, but works only for visualization, I can't even delete a template. The app is very functional and good to use but also has some limited features compared to the web version. I can't leave a project to create a new personal template. Which forced me to create a new account with another email.

Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end

I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Pros

Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Cons

Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions Slow pace of feature development No offline capabilities

Peter from LetsBuild

Power up your professional life and store your mind in the cloud

Structure your thoughts, insights, user research, designs, mockups and entire project design process. There's a ton of 'power ups' add ons that let you customise Miro for your usage.

Pros

It's super flexible, fairly easy to use once you get into the set up of the application. It's a great way to gather all your thoughts and later structure them if you need it in a more presentable format. I rarely do Google slides presentations anymore, because Miro is a better work tool, and it doubles down as a presentation tool as well.

Cons

It's a business tool, but the boundaries between what a professional does within the business and personally become less and less apart. As example I've kept a board to gather all my knowledge of my trade, and thus I would like this to become my own board. You can sign up multiple accounts but there's no easy switching between them on the desktop application.

Simply the best collaboration tool out there

I've joined a new company and have been using a board to gather thoughts, data, ideas and slowly growing and maturing my view on the problem I'm looking to solve into a mini presentation using the 'frames' features. It's just so darned versatile, I love it.

Pros

Works across all your devices. Super simple to get started, but with enough depth to get intricate and detailed. Ability to import and save screenshots, pdfs and presentations. The ever growing list of templates are fantastic to structure thoughts.

Cons

The file size limit on individual images uploaded to your board isn't big enough to accommodate larger images - but resizing the image makes that possible so no biggie. Sometimes snapping to elements can be helpful, other times it's annoying.

Jennifer from Orange Bus

Brilliant resource for just about everything in UX and UX research

Miro has solved the problem we have had was our team has grown but our meeting room space has not... We can keep our post it note analysis in one place. We have also used it to share our work, sketches and communicate with our clients. It's overall been a real help to communication both internally and with external clients.

Pros

Absolutely love this software. I started out using it only as a digital post-it note board so my team could do thematic analysis together remotely. After using it for a month or so, we started using it as a planning tool as well, and have used it to create service blueprints, journey maps and to keep the team all in one place.

Cons

Honestly the only thing I can think of is that it's not easy to find out how to increase the width of lines. Otherwise I love it!

Perfect Visualization software

I really like using the pre-built templates for different type of internal of process boards I am trying to create. I also find it to be a very useful solution when meeting with customers. It presents a shared visual that I can share during customer meetings.

Pros

As spectacular as the visuals you can create in Miro, to me it starts with something more simple, the ability to chose from a library of template views to create the perfect visualization.

Cons

My only nitpick, and it is minor, is that for new users some of the functionality when creating boards can be overwhelming. It has taken me a while to pick up some of the basics when it comes to formatting and creating the elements of a board

The best tool I know for sharing and collaboration for big ideas

Its fantastic for creating and sharing ideas. It helped our company collaborate on challenging topics over our two locations.

Pros

Its so flexible and adaptable. When you have something to share and dont know where to start - Miro is the place to go (outside of a whiteboard).

Miguel from Bandera

Best planning tool.

I start almost every plan in miro.

Pros

Is easy to set up your ideas. Super easy to connect and drag any point to be reconfigured in your plan.

Cons

I would like to have it a little more low price.

Anthony from Darien Public Schools

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution.For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards.For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Pros

-Free for Educators to use with students-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business-Great alternative to SmartBoard-Pen feature is very smooth

Cons

-Takes some getting used to.-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect- Users need to be taught how to use

Miro (aka realtime board) is great for collaboration and as a project management tool

I use Miro daily as a UX designer for documenting different flowcharts

Pros

I love that you can collaborate on projects in realtime with Miro and see what the other users are doing on the screen at the same time as you. Their templates are awesome as well, along with their interface being aesthetically pleasing, it's one of my favorite tools I use as a designer.

Cons

I don't really have any negative comments or thoughts about Miro. I don't know why they changed their name from Realtimeboard as I think that moreso explains what they offer. I feel that Miro is supposed to be some kind of hip brand realignment, but doesn't explain what they offer. The name change doesn't really bother me, I was just surprised when it happened without warning.

The tool I have been waiting for for 30+ years

A ton of benefits - it's allowed me to plan with a bigger grasp of the big picture while being able to capture all the details when needed. I've ditched 2 or 3 other productivity tools (to do tools, tasking tools, tracking tools) because RTB does it all and does it better. LOVE. IT.

Pros

Incredible, unbelievable flexibility that can finally keep up with my mind and my team! A wide open space with no precepts to interfere with rapid ideation, solutioning, organizing - anything we need. AWESOME! The UX has been incredibly well thought out. It has nailed keyboard shortcuts, mouse control, tablet....the UX auto adjusts to your input method and NOTIFIES you that it does so. Unreal. All the tools work as you expect, every detail has been thought out, every rough edge and interruption to FLOW has been removed. I can't emphasize enough how smooth the flow is and the fact that I have had ZERO "wtf are you doing?!" moments using the tool - rare for me because I am exceptionally demanding and impatient with my tools. One of the best software products I've used in years. Thanks guys.

Cons

If I switch away from an RTB tab then later switch back, the long load time is kind of a drag :( Not a huge deal but it would be nice if it was fixed - the gap really interrupts thought process and flow during fast moving sessions. Not sure it's resolvable, but it would be nice :)

Leon from Nice Industridesign AS

RealtimeBoard is a gamechanger for design collaboration

In early-stage product development, no-one wants to pay for the time it takes for working documents to look good. This does not mean they don't want the documents to be clear, concise, and understandable, and it absolutely does not mean that they want good ideas and analyses to get lost in the clutter. In a paper-post it-CAD/DTP-workflow this is often the case. RealtimeBoard adresses all these issues and is a true gamechanger for the design industry.Thank you!

Pros

RealtimeBoard has become an integral part of my workflow.It is: Intuitive and hassle-free to use Lightweight and available everywhere In rapid developmentconstantly improving the core productI use it for: Everything from early stage ideation to larger scale mapping and analysis Collaboration with other designers on my team Co-creative workshops and interviews with users and clients The remote-work version of everything above Presentations, working documents, and even interim reports.

Cons

On my view, there are no major drawbacks with RealtimeBoard. However, I find the pricing model a minor hindrance. Although it suits my current situation just fine, it was a bit rigid when I worked in a three-person team.

Yan from CDK

Great product

My company hasn't fitted the bill to have Realtimenboard (RTB) work with our Atlassian suite, so I won't know the full extent of what this interaction looks like. We use links to reference disparate applications. So while this isn't a con, it is a reality that a lot of us find workarounds for. For example, I use Sketch to create static prototypes and on the first page I create an art board for a workflow. Depending on the depth of the workflow and the number of licenses available for our company on RTB, I will opt to create my flowchart within the native Sketch application. Doing workflows within Sketch is cumbersome and not ideal :(

Pros

I primarily use this for creating workflows and Sprint Design Meetings. The versatility in the tool is very handy and the potential for this application to integrate with others is very handy.

Cons

I had some trouble trying to figure out the hierarchy within Realtimeboard (RTB). Such as the relationship with the nomenclature of "Team", "Project", "Board". Another scenario I spent time wondering about was, what is the ideal scenario was for archived boards? There are other small things I would like to see different, but I don't know if this is because I'm not a super user or if my concerns are valid.

Brad from Motion Media, LLC

A Time and Paper Saver for Laying Out Your Screenplay!

Pros

There are so many, but the real-time collaboration is a huge one for my partners and myself. Also the ability to print specific frames to pdf is convenient. Traditionally screenwriters use note cards on a cork board to layout an outline. This makes it easy to move scenes around and to see the project as a whole. RealtimeBoard has completely replaced that for my partner and I since we live in two different cities. We have planned all of our scripts for the last few years this way and it works great. Another nice benefit is the ability to add images and media directly inside the board, this is great for reference materials.

Cons

I'm not sure that I can think of any cons honestly. The only thing would be that you're limited to 3 boards per person on the free plan, which has become a pain the more I use it. I guess I'll need to upgrade soon!

Michael from Government Administration

It's currently the best on the market!

Miro is simply an interactive virtual white board! But you can do SO MUCH with it. From journeys to analysis to creating workshop templates. You can do whatever's in your head. And you can do it quicker and easier than anything else out there.Seriously stop reading this and try the free version, you'll see!

Pros

It's super easy to use, and really quick to pick up. It makes doing this type of work effortless and in a fraction of the time. Also you can collaborate within seconds.

Cons

The pricing model is a bit squiffy and not easy to understand. When you start an account it's confusing that it's not YOUR board but a team board, this has tripped me up a few times.On the free version the pdf export functionality is so bad it would be better not to offer it all. NO experience is better than a bad experience. (NOTE all these pale in comparison to how good the product is though!!!)

The BEST visual planning tool ever

The best tool to plan and organize things visually.

Pros

Miro is so flexible. I can plan and organize almost anything visually. The recent addition of the Kanban board makes the tool complete.

Walid from Febe

The best collaboration tool ever

I would work for free to keep this company flourishing

Pros

Realtime board team made the tool so simple and convenient that you would never feel the barrier of using a software. It's like you literally writing on a board. Only difference...it's much better and convenient. They come up with valuable features everyday. Impressive team!

Cons

I really don't see any. I've tried many other alternatives and Realtime board is way head of every one

Yoel from Social Impact Consulting (Israel)

Virtual Whiteboard for Virtual Team Collaboration

Pros

Ease of Use - the team members with whom I collaborate online using Realtimeboard are not necessarily the most computer literate. Yet of all the online web services we use to accomplish our virtual team collaborative tasks, these same individuals have the least problem mastering Realtimeboard. That says it all!Integration - the recent integration that delivers messages on updates to a board directly to the Slack discussion forum associated with that board means team members can stay focused in the team collaboration environment (Slack) and don't need to jump around from website to website to see what is happening.

Cons

As a facilitator on online courses which have a short duration of ten to thirteen weeks, the obvious necessity of a paid account for more than three participants is an obvious shortcoming. The service *is* worth the fee demanded and the price *is* competitive, but obviously, many of the first time users are not business people. Realtmeboard should rethink their Trial package for special circumstances like ours.

Luke from The Ecologist

An absolute joy to use

Really helps our largely remote team collaborate in so many different ways, in a really fun, creative and productive way. We co-created our business plan on RTB. We use it for gathering newspaper clippings relevant to our startup. I wireframe our app in it. My colleague built the skeleton for our investment deck in this.. it's great for so many things beyond brainstorms.

Pros

Very advanced - tons of control, so many features; all useful. Very fast and reliable and addictive. Beautifully engineered, easy to use. Boards can be made public so anyone can comment without logging in, if you want.

Cons

I miss one feature compared to Stormboard which we used before (and is now hugely inferior) which is 'substorms' (which were effectively a board 'inside' a post it note; great for deep diving into a big idea) otherwise, very hard to fault RTB!

RealtimeBoard is quick, collaborative, visually pleasing and easy to use!

Pros

We started off using RTB for big, heady workshops - design thinking, kanban, etc with remote teams - no more "taking picture of a whiteboard, transcribing it into [insert random comfortable tool here], sending non-collaborative bitmap out to team" procedures, just one great tool. And then we realized that it could be used for so much more! Org charts, mind mapping, small kanbans for things like kitchen duty or office chores or whatever! Also impressed with just how often they update it with new features (including iOS apps), and sometimes the simple act of seeing someone else move a sticky around in realtime is just fun.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, if there was one thing it would be that the export viewport thing is a bit hard to get right unless you've screwed it up at least once before, to know what to do the next time. Seems like a small thing to gripe about!

Mariia from DESIGN

For a big ideas with detailed approach

Pros

It is amazing instrument to discover how easy you can realize your vision, how fast and clear your process will be represented. All you need is here without any kind of borders, just you and your ideas.- Simple solutions for a difficult tasks: for designer, for business analitical, for a developer - you can build a schemes, organaze your workflow for a project and more, add links and references, images, all your want for expanding your creative field.- Amazing zoom - any type of a scale - for big ideas with detailed approach;- Simple steps for regisrtation and share.

Cons

It is about how interesting your work flow can be. How many elements in your project integrated. You can systemise information, clarifying tasks, find new approaches. Your investigation can be almost touchable. That is all develop your ideas more and more.

Hanan from UX Labs

Anyone who watches my team work ends up buying Miro so I guess that's enough said.

Our team's overall productivity has skyrocketed, we can easily collaborate with our clients and we really don't need task management software anymore.

Pros

ability for a remote team of designers / stakeholders / business development to collaborate so smoothly using the simplest interface possible.The plugins and integrations that keep getting better every day are something to admire, tbh.so generally Miro is a product worthy of a standing ovation.

Cons

not much, really.but my team uses Miro a lot for wireframing; then we sync to inVision. we'd love a way to download all artboards as individual images at once (a bulk action that returns a zip file with all artboards as single PNGs).

The best collaboration tool ever

Pros

It makes your visual brainstorming, strategizing, designing and planning so convenient. You don't feel the barrier of using a software. It was genuinely and carefully crafted and built for humans

Cons

I really don't see any cons. I've tried many alternative apps and they don't even come near the quality and features Realtime board have

Danilo from VAGAS.com

Great online experience

Great experience, with really good design and almost perfect sensation of a physical board.

Pros

The design and usability are very good, it's like you are on a physical kanban board and its post-it's. The tags are very useful and you can see all people that are on the board in realtime. The feeling of amplitude is a well-thinking feature too because it emulates the reality in a handy way.

Cons

When you first access it, the guided walkthrough is very persistent and boring. I had to dismiss it at least 4 times.

Map out journeys on Miro

Our company is pretty satisfied with Miro. It's a good tool for mapping out certain processes.

Pros

As mentioned in my title, Miro is used to draw various flows in our company. Examples of these are customer journeys and risk processes among others. Miro is very graphical, with various colored post its. It is also highly collaborative as you can add more than 20 users to a single project for commenting.

Cons

What I dislike the most is that it doesn't seem to have a presentation mode. When I plug my computer to the big screen, I need to zoom the project in and out just to show it to an audience. I also dislike how I keep hitting the maximum number of users.

Daniel from Smileads

Simple and easy to use. Collaborating with team members is incredibly easy.

It helped me visually collaborate with my team of designers and clients, making revision processes infinitely faster.

Pros

Regular updates. Being able to create tons of separate boards and share with team people is great. Being able to comment on specific boards is amazing. Being able to collaberate with team members and clients is great!

Cons

Boards with a lot of content may be slow in some cases, making the attached media slow to display. But this does not affect the user experience.

Myrian from SFDC

Amazing tool great to work remotly

Its an awesome tool !

Pros

You don't need much to understand how to use so Its really helpful when you are adding new teammates to a project. Really flexible, aside from having a bunch of really cool templates that can help you get started it is a really flexible tool.

Cons

Maybe a bit hard to understand zoom and how small or big things should and can be.A on-boarding or "read this first" might be helpfull feature to let teams know what relevant now

Paul from Axa

A dream for storytelling

Workshop visualization, retrospectives, story telling are all easier with miro.

Pros

Miro allows you freedom to create your own whiteboards, or use oob templates (which are constantly being improved) I have used this at previous software employer too, mainly for user story mapping. But also a great way to digitize workshops/planning sessions.

Cons

The leap between 'free' and 'paid' is such that I am still using the free version. I woule probably buy this myself if there was a better tiered approach (eg: better quality img download. This would help me convince mgmt)

Response from Miro

Replied January 2020

Hi Paul! Thank you so much for your feedback, we're happy you find our product useful! Our Monetization Product Manager would love to talk to you more. If you're interested to share your thoughts with her please reach out directly to ksenia@miro.com. That would be really helpful for us! thanks in advance!

Marco from MeinAuto.de

I love it

I can't live without Miro :)I use it to plan my IT-Projects, starting with Business-Canvas, brainstorm ideas, pin screens, create wireframes, work on storymaps and organizing meetings (e.g. Retrospectives).The whole Miro-Team is doing a great job. I'm looking forward to see more features, which will help me doing my job.

Pros

- RealTime- Many many templates- Quality- Endless space- easy to use- Available on all devices

Cons

If the boards are getting bigger, sometimes it takes some time to load the board.

Claudio from Design

It's the BEST of its type

Pros

Cons

There aren't any cons: that's one of my favorite, daily software without which I could not live.

Jesus from BorgWarner

Miro review

I like to use MIRO to map out my activity's on my daily basis, really easy to use, really easy to sign up, user-friendly environment.

Pros

User friendlyVery handyVery useful for planning your day to dayPowerful application to map out problem solving methods

Cons

If you don't lock the sticker or frames, you can mess it upThe copy and paste process for images take so long occasionally I cannot drag complete frames with posts stuck on it

Afzul Ebrahim from Perispec Consulting (Pty) Ltd

Excellent Tool

Pros

The software is very easy to use and requires no special training. It's scope of application across various planning disciplines is exceptional. The ability to creat and save templates expands this scope even further. The ability to use frames for presentation purposes means that you stay in the apploication without having to use other presentation software. It integrates across all devices with ease. The day pass for consultants is a great addition.

Cons

Does take a bit of time to load, however, this may be associated with internet speed.

Tyrone from Harcum College

Realtimeboard is an awesome collaborative whiteboard

Pros

Cons

I currently have a FREE educator account, however I feel that the monthly payment is for the paid service are a little pricey. Also, there is not a wipe board action button so you physically have to erase the board "by hand"

Timothy from Slalom

The best collaboration tool I've ever used

Pros

The product itself it just so easy to use and so powerful. It has allowed us to effortlessly collaborate with international teams and proved to be far more useful than we ever even imagined. What makes this world-class is that their support is just as amazing as their product. They've helped to provide demos for our new users and are always super helpful with any questions I've ever had.

Cons

I honestly can't say that I have anything that I dislike about this product. Anything that I've even thought could be improved upon in the past has been improved upon. They are so good with acting upon the feedback they get from their customers. It's so refreshing to see a company that is so devoted to providing great user experience.

Justin from Breitung Township School District

Great for educators & students!

As an educator I have found RealtimeBoard to be beneficial to my work life. I am able to take notes that not only help me to remember what in the world I was doing, but it makes it look good!

Pros

I have been using RealtimeBoard as a visual note taking resource. It greatly helps to collect thoughts and ideas in ways you couldn't with just a basic word processing program. Pair it with a touch screen device, and boom! Magic!

Cons

One of the largest flaws can sometimes me the menu style system. Often I find I have to reach across the screen to access something that should be available closer to where I am currently writing.

With staff all over the globe, sharing wireframe ideas is now an absolute breeze, love it.

Pros

I love real-time board. It really is real-time. It's the small things for us that really work well, for example you can see each other's mouse position, so as we are discussing things over the phone on a conference call, you can highlight and circle things with your mouse that everybody will see happening instantly. He boards are unlimited in size, so you can expand and be as creative as you need to be without worrying about running out of white board. As for the whiteboard itself, so simple to use: you can add boxes, add notes, pop up notes, tables, etc. Overall, it's an integral part of our team now. Thank you.

Cons

There's now much I can say I like least. But there is one annoyance. There isn't a concsistency with the keyboard controls between web app and Mac app. We work on multiple machines so don't always know what to expect when we start using it.

Eveliene from ABC Business 101

Easy way to have a virtual can-ban board

Pros

Cons

I found it is limited in how large you want to go. If too large, maintaining it is a bit cumbersome.

Kyle from Salem Web Network

There is Likely None Better!

I would love to see more templates for note taking, and creative ways to design layouts.

Pros

It's free. You can add as much as you want to a single board with basically infinite space, all for free. The software is on any device! And actually works beautifully on the apps just as it does on desktop. The integrations and apps it works with is super convenient, especially if your work is already based on the web. I manage mobile apps and websites, the wireframes and screenshots are very nice! Being able to add my team to work in a board with me is crucial. Basically this is everything I have ever needed.

Cons

The templates and starting up from scratch can be a bit complicated. Unless you already have a visual idea of how you want things to look, you might get overwhelmed and end up with a messy board-space. TBH... I'm not a fan of the name realtimeboard ;)

Tiago from Solvay Business Services

Industry: Chemicals

Collaboration In Remote Made Easy

Highly recommended if you manage remote teams and like/need to engage in real time

Pros

Easiness to use for non IT teams. Capability to collaborate in real time with teams located in different geo locations. The guide session or help area is very complete and will

Cons

The time needed to build some of the boards even if the templates are very complete.

Gurjit from Cisco

Great for virtual training

Pros

I give virtual training sessions every week and having played around with a few app's I have settled with Miro. It's a delight to use, very straight-forward, intuitive and does not try to be overly-helpful (remembering the paperclip in Word).It's great for me - but it's a bonus for my students - where using this app gives the next best thing to being in a class room and using a white-board.

Cons

I'd like it to remember my preferences each time I create a new white-board.Zoomed to 125%Font size 18

Dalibor from KAMELEYA LTD

Started using realtime board for company with dislocated team members. Now we can't work without it

Team collaboration and team whiteboards made easy.

Pros

It allows sharing and working on whiteboard spaces in realtime while simultaneously providing audio-video feedback between members. No additional software tools are required. Whiteboard provides enough basic tools and templates.

Cons

Video and audio quality in conference is worse than any other specialized software (Skype or similar). It lacks some features that google docs is having for example, but whiteboard system is quite ok.

Devon from Member Management Services

Simple to Use, Stellar Support

I am developing very complex software suite & am responsible for the User Experience. RealTimeBoard has made it easy to design the primary interface & screens as well as flow charts. With the ability to add comments & sticky notes I can expand on ideas for review later by the programmers. Better yet we can connect via phone or Skype and work on the boards together as if we were in the same room. BEST OF ALL has been their customer support. They respond quickly & really saved me when I inadvertently deleted the wrong board. They're constantly improving the system & attentive to user's input. Kudos.

Pros

Intuitive interface, ability for multiple members at various locations to watch & use in real time, attentive, responsive support team

Cons

Browser version on my touchscreen tablet didn't always respond to touch commands correctly; currently a bit difficult to see the color code used on an existing object (but an enhancement is in the works)

Carlos from Moneto

Simple to Use

As a Collaboration tool is amazing. We replace documents for specs on Miro with all screens of our app and organize demands too. It's really simple to use.

Pros

- Simple to use- Intuitive - Easy to learn- Good resources- Good UI

Cons

- Shortcuts- App on Windows a little bit slow sometimes

Michael from Information Technology and Services

Fantastic tool for idea gathering!

Pros

I've been using RealtimeBoard for close to two years and it has become an integral tool for our design team. Simple, intuitive, fluid and powerful. The variety of templates included can be a great starting point for many project. Many of them have even given our team ideas of how to gather information more effectively. Honestly, I can't recommend this software any more and felt it necessary to sing some praises when due.

Cons

Wish the sticky recognizer would extract text and create an app native sticky instead of cutting out the image lol. I'm half teasing. The fact that it actually recognizes stickies is quite impressive ;)

Scott from Smart Realty Atlanta

Powerful software, highly recommended

The tools for creating flow charts, mind maps, and high-level visual overviews are unparalleled.

Pros

RealtimeBoard is truly the only 'infinite white board' out there, it gives you a blank canvas to create, present, and share ideas however fits best for you and your business. They add new features all the time and keep making it EASIER to use, which is a rare combination.

Mark from Unity Homes

It is very rare that a software product receives unanimous praise within our company but RTB does.

Pros

Excellent for sharing documents and adding comments. Easy to loop additional people in at any time. Creates a record of discussions that can be easily referenced.

Cons

I would like an easier way to respond to comments involving multiple people without having to tag each person.

Brynn from nib health funds

It's How My Brain Works

Pros

When designing conversational flows it works like dream. If I can't get everyone in the same room or around a whiteboard - Miro saves the day.It helps speed up the UX process.It keeps all ideas around the room in one place.

Cons

That more of my colleagues don't use it.

AMAZING for collaborative ideation

Love this for collaborating. I use this not only in the workspace but my personal life with goals and organization. VERY simple and easy to understand out of the box. Can literally use from the second you get on. Easy to share and collaborate ideas which keeps transparency across any team. The no boundaries approach allows your mind to really think freely in the early idea stages of any team work. REALLY love this product!

Pros

It's free. Super easy to use out of the box. Collaborative ability with the whole team being able to jump on a board. The approach to the ideation process here is really enabling with no defined boundaries or limitations. Has most of the capability of LucidChart without having to have everyone on the team or invited to the board signed up for an acct.

Cons

Only thing that is missing is a little more in the template dept.