All Healthcare Compliance Software Reviews

Jessica

Medical Devices, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

The HIPAA Experts!

Customer Service was excellent; if I emailed inquiring about hipaa regulations or other questions that came up, I had an answer within 30 minutes. And if the representative didn't know the answer, they responded honestly and went to find the correct answer. It is very beneficial and organized. [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and exceed the expectations of what was expected. She was patient and very knowledgeable

PROS

Training was very thorough and excellent guidance to ensure understanding of implementing HIPAA regulations and processes within our practice. One thing I loved was the regular check ins and training sessions that reviewed the process and answered any questions or concerns that I had.

CONS

Being new to the process and no prior training, I feel that there is nothing to dislike. I feel it is very simply stated and beneficial for anyone that needs to be HIPAA compliant.

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica! We are so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your experience with Compliancy Group. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Replied March 2023

Janet

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Excellent product and support team

The software has been incredibly helpful in the creation of our organization's policies and procedures. The training we received from our implementation coach, [sensitive content hidden], was excellent. This is our second year using the software. The audit was straightforward and fairly short. That demonstrates how well the set-up prepared our organization to be HIPAA-compliant. It would have taken us a lot more time and effort to create all the safeguards and trainings we have in place now.

PROS

The pre-made policies, BAA, and other documents saved us tons of effort. The training and support we received from [sensitive content hidden], our implementation coach, has been superb. He is knowledgable, easy to work with, and set us up for continued success.

CONS

As a new and small organization, the set-up felt overwhelming at first. This was not due to ease of use, but rather to the number of tasks we needed to do to ensure our organization's HIPAA compliance.

Reason for choosing Healthcare Compliance Software

The software was recommended by two clinicians we know who have private practices.

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our product and support team excellent. We understand that setting up HIPAA compliance can seem overwhelming, especially for new and small organizations. However, we're delighted that our pre-made policies, BAAs, and the support provided by your implementation coach were instrumental in making the process smoother for you. It's fantastic to know that our software has been incredibly helpful in creating your organization's policies and procedures, and that the training you received was excellent. We take pride in preparing our users for HIPAA compliance effectively. We appreciate your trust in us, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Here's to another successful year of HIPAA compliance with us!

Replied September 2023

Anna

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Small Business

PROS

Customer Service has been very helpful in setting up my company's platform and the platform itself is very user friendly.

CONS

Just learning, not sure yet. Overall experience has been beneficial to the start up of my company.

Thank you for the review, Anna! I'm so glad you've been having a positive experience with our customer success team and that the platform has been easy to use.

Replied May 2024

1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

confidentiality assured

PROS

makes it easy to comply with todays HIPPA laws

CONS

there is nothing I would change about this program

Shelley

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Best Decision We Have Made

Besides the program being extremely easy to use the customer services has been excellent.

PROS

The software is extremely easy to use and guidance provided in the set-up.

CONS

So far there has not been anything that we have not been happy with.

Reasons for switching to Healthcare Compliance Software

The services offered for the price was not comparable to what we have received with switching.

Thank you for such a kind review, Shelley! We are so happy that you've been enjoying your experience with the software and our customer service.

Replied May 2024

Howard

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

HIPAA Compliance made easy

PROS

Compliancy Group's HIPAA Software was a breeze to set up and implement. I like that they are always looking to improve on the software for things like the user interface and dashboard.

CONS

When I add a new user, they don't always get the registration email and I have to contact support to resend the email.

Hi Howard, happy to hear that you like our new user interface! We'll look into the new user issue you're having - thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Donna

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Absolutely the BEST when it comes to Compliancy Tracking!

PROS

Our Compliancy Group assistant [sensitive content hidden] was OUTSTANDING in helping up to become compliant in all aspects of HIPAA, Medicare Attestation, Security Risk, etc. He was able to explain everything in detail so that we could understand and implement all important policies and procedures. The software makes it very easy for me to keep track of all of my employees and their attestations. I will continue to recommend The Compliancy Group to all of my colleagues!

CONS

It does take a good amount of time at first to become compliant, however, it is WELL worth it!

Thank you, Donna, for such a glowing review! We're so happy that your Compliance Coach gave you great service and we've passed this nice review on to our team.

Replied September 2023

Elly

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Compliancy Group Is The HIPAA Compliance Partner You Need

Exceptional. I would recommend The Compliancy Group to anyone looking to begin or support their HIPAA Compliance.

PROS

The customer support is unmatched. I receive a respond to every inquiry within 1 business day and my issue has historically been resolved same day or very shortly thereafter.

CONS

I truly don't have any specific cons to share. We are very pleased with our partner.

Thank you for your kind review, Elly! I have let our support team know how much you appreciate them. Thank you for trusting CG with your compliance needs.

Replied June 2024

Clifford

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

HIPAA Software Questionnaire

PROS

Very easy to set up users in the system. System is effective in documenting audits, policies and procedures.

CONS

Yearly updated training videos. More flexibility with allowing a hybrid use of our current policies with your policies.

Reason for choosing Healthcare Compliance Software

Better system with the demos.

Reasons for switching to Healthcare Compliance Software

They don't support smaller organizations anymore.

Thank you for the review, Clifford! We're happy you're having a positive experience with us. I will pass your suggestions to our Customer Experience team.

Replied April 2023

Sean

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2024

MissionTracker Review

PROS

Very easy to use. With the new update, this software is very intuitive.

CONS

For future updates it would be nice to find a way to continue legacy assessments instead of redoing them.

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you like the new updates to the software. I have passed on your suggestion for future updates to our Product team, thank you for your input!

Replied June 2024

Brooke

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

best of the best

PROS

the clarity of the information.. it was so easy to absorb and retain this knowledge. I recommend it to all my staff., Its an actual requirement to use your software to work at my practice

CONS

pop-ups but i think that was more my computers fault. I don't believe there is anything that I dislike about this program or feature

Reasons for switching to Healthcare Compliance Software

money, value, knowledge. avaliability and function. i just liked your information better.

Thank you for such a great review, Brooke! We're happy you've been enjoying using our platform.

Brittany

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Helped SO MUCH!

PROS

This has take so much pressure off of our office, very easy to use, great bang for the buck!! Highly recommend!

CONS

We love the software and would not say that there are any cons that we would report!

Sinisa

Translation and Localization, 11-50 employees

HIPAA Compliance Software Review

PROS

The documentation and guidance were invaluable in providing clear instructions and support for maintaining HIPAA compliance. Also, it was incredibly easy to navigate and use, even for someone with minimal technical knowledge.

CONS

We have found no significant issues with the HIPAA Compliance Software.

Sinisa - thank you for the great words! We're so glad that you find the software easy to navigate!

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Trustworthy and knowledgeable

PROS

Ease of use, constantly evolving, reliable and great customer service.

CONS

I honestly have not found anything that I find as a con

Beth

Reviewed June 2015

HIPAA has been an overwhelming and stressing issue for me. The Guard has relieved that. My training coach was very knowledgeable, he walked me through every step and answered all my questions. I now have a better understanding of HIPAA as well as my staff and have the confidence I have been looking for. I would highly recommend The Guard because you have someone working alongside you and not just supplying templates to customize to your office.

Kelley

Reviewed June 2015

Now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

I called Compliancy Group because Torrey Pines Dermatology was audited by a firm for CMS. Our representative has literally walked us through this process. I was very intimidated by the whole process to begin with but now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

Dr. Stevin

Reviewed September 2015

Unbelievable thorough approach to HIPAA regulations. Do yourself this favor.

Unbelievably thorough approach to the minefield of HIPAA regulations that no provider can possibly be adequately aware of. I have been well educated, and now well covered, in just a few weeks. Do yourself this favor.

Michelle

Reviewed August 2015

HIPAA compliant after only 3 months using The Guard

After wading through policies and procedures on our own for over a year, our group finally feels we are nearing completion in getting compliant after only 3 months using The Guard.

Reviewed April 2015

The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies!

Our office was so far from being HIPAA compliant. The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies. Our consultant was a wealth of knowledge, and no question I asked was ever too dumb. Thanks for helping us out!

Dr. David