All NowCerts Reviews

They keep on impressing

At first, I was pretty frustrated with NowCerts. The system is so powerful, and I jumped in without completing the training like I should have. However, the team at NC is so incredibly supportive and responsive to questions... after a handful of 1:1 training sessions, and a couple of months using the system, I am VERY happy with the decision. NowCerts is an innovative, intuitive platform that talks with and my other software very smoothly. If you’re an insurance agency owner that writes any commercial lines, and you care about having a management system that is reliable, forward thinking and constantly improving, I am proud to give NowCerts my strongest recommendation.

PROS

It is clearly built from the ground up by people who know exactly what agency owners and staff need and want in a AMS platform. There are more intuitive and well-designed features than I care to type here.

CONS

It’s so powerful that you really need to put effort into the training and support. I was frustrated at first because I tried to wing it. That was a bad idea.

Reason for choosing NowCerts

Cost, powerful features and eager support

I'm glad you didn't give up on us,James. Thank you for the kind words and for making us the number one AMS. We will continue to improve our software to better serve your needs. =)

Clyde

Transitioning to NowCerts

Honestly, just tracking all of the various aspects of a commercial account can be daunting. While the data entry demands can be interesting, the ease of use is a huge factor. Just one example; we can get a request by email for an Acord 25, enter the certificate holder into, create the Cert Master (assuming we hadn't already done so, and have it out to the certificate holder, insured and a copy for the files in 10 minutes. Very efficient.

PROS

We had been using a CRM system to perform the agency management tasks as well. While this worked OK in the beginning we quickly outgrew the capabilities. After trying NowCerts for the free trial period, it became indispensable to us. And we still haven't found all it can do. Nothing is perfect including NowCerts. But the power it has to deal with new business, billing, and renewals is great.

CONS

I would like to see a bit better integration of the email and calendar. We still mostly use our Gmail applications. Also, I would like to see an integration for Xero, accounting software. Our payroll system and Xero talk together and it would be great if the accounting functions in NowCerts did also.

Reason for choosing NowCerts

We went through web presentations for several competitors. NowCerts was the easiest to use while handling complex tasks.

Reasons for switching to NowCerts

We needed to handle a great deal of information for our primarily commercial products insureds. NowCerts makes that easy.

Thanks for the kind words, Clyde. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Trust that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes to better serve your needs. Again, thank you. ;)

Great Concept - Needs a little bit of polish

My overall experience has been positive and I have seen the potential with this software. In my opinion this software needs a little more "polish" before I may recommend it to colleagues with larger agencies.

PROS

1 - Web based. Multiple clients are able to be open at the same time using browser tabs. 2 - Integrates with other technologies to provide a comprehensive experience. 3 - Intuitive and easy to get comfortable with. 4 - At the end of the day I was able to get my work done 5 - AWESOME customer service! Thank you Peter!!!

CONS

1 - Software hiccups - items that are not insurmountable, but are annoying and time consuming. I can name at least 3. 2 - No mobile portal. 3 - No formal training provided. This could be seen as a plus as I was able to pretty much figure most of how the software operates on my own. Unfortunately, I am still not certain of the full power of this software. 4 - The file management is not very well done and there are multiple places to store files and only a cumbersome way to view all the places/policies files are stored.

Thank you Paul for the thorough and honest review of NowCerts. We appreciate the feedback from our clients and do our best to meet your needs. Again, thank you.

Wesley

Awesome Product

I have been very pleased with my experience. Every week the software has improved.

PROS

Had everything we wanted in agency management system downloads, self service COIs, cloud based with open API.

CONS

Lots of clutter on the dashboard. I would like to see where I can add the information I find valuable. Customized.

Reasons for switching to NowCerts

We were looking for a product that had more capabilities for commercial insurance, and felt others we reviewed were only set up for personal lines.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention, Wesley. We will use the feedback to make us better. Rest assured that NowCerts is continuously improving its system to better serve you. Thank you for the trust and support. ;)

JANESSA

LOVE NOWCERTS

Awesome! I recommend to NowCerts to everyone who is looking for an AMS system

PROS

Super easy to use, colorful, customer service is A+++++, and very affordable!!

CONS

There is nothing I dislike about NowCerts

Reason for choosing NowCerts

Customer Service was excellent (very helpful), system is super easy to use, and loved the free trail

Reasons for switching to NowCerts

Too Expensive and system was all over the place

Thank you for your highest recommendations in NowCerts, Janessa. We are happy to have you in our NowCerts family. Again, thank you.

Juan

Reviewed July 2019

Perfect for my trucking agency

The NowCerts team is always working on making things better and are very helpful when we have issues with their system.

PROS

It has been great for my independent insurance agency that writes mostly trucking for hire.

CONS

Some of the reports are difficult to understand

Reason for choosing NowCerts

Price and how easy it was to set it up and get going!

Tara

NowCerts

Satisfied using NowCerts vs other management systems due to the simplicity & accessibility.

PROS

Ease of accessing the program/site. The ease of uploading documents, entering data & finding information.

CONS

The accounting is confusing, too busy of appearance.

Reasons for switching to NowCerts

Accessibility, having to have IE/Parallelz, cost, features.

Thank you for the honest feedback, Tara. This kind of review helps us better NowCerts. If you need further assistance, just let us know and we'll be glad to help you. ;)

Jannin

Reviewed August 2019

NowCerts is a must in my day to day

This is a very friendly software that allows you to group all the essential customer information right on one screen. I find it very convenient and didactic, is a big part of my day-to-day and I love it. It has given us the opportunity to handle much more than other software like issuing the liability certificates right in there!

PROS

- All the information I need is displayed conveniently on the dashboard - Updates almost right at the moment with most of the carriers - Allows to send texts to the customers right from the notes section

CONS

- Miss out some information when importing to the rater - Needs reminder alerts on the screen, not only via email.

Reasons for switching to NowCerts

It was my boss decision but I'm very happy with it!

Leslie

Reviewed July 2019

NowCerts is the AMS of the future

It's been good so far.

PROS

Open API, constant improvement to the software

CONS

That I have to take time to learn it? That's not a legitimate complaint though.

Reason for choosing NowCerts

Already mostly trained on EZLynx, but franchise affiliation prevents me from using that software.

Reasons for switching to NowCerts

Trying to back up all my data, be the administrator of my own records, and I want to set up some time-saving automation.

Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice, Leslie. We hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

Gene

Reviewed July 2019

The one thing I wish I had a year ago.

Time management. There are a lot of things that the software can do for our clients without calling us. These things are very helpful to us.

PROS

Very convenient for myself and my clients.

CONS

Everything is good so far. There has been nothing negative I can find about the software as of now.

Reason for choosing NowCerts

More convenience features. EZLynx is useful for personal auto. I am a commercial auto specialist so this is a better platform for myself.

We're glad that NowCerts is working well for you, Gene. We are happy you are part of our NowCerts family. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. Again, thank you for the trust. ;)

Kalvin

Reviewed June 2019

Excellent features and customer service

NowCerts has done a great deal for our agency, from helping us track production, to smoothing our are administrative functions, to saving us money each month. I would absolutely recommend it.

PROS

NowCerts offers all the features we were looking for in agency management software, and more. We moved over from another popular system, had our data imported quickly, and proceeded to save a great deal of money over our previous software. The customer service has been excellent, with quick responses to our questions, and help whenever we needed it. Early on, we had made a recommendation or two, which were implemented in the system pretty quickly. That's impressive service, from any company.

CONS

We moved over from a desktop application. Because NowCerts is web-based, it does move a bit slower, as the browser needs to load each page. That took some getting used to, when our last software responded almost instantly. A fair sacrifice, though. We saved a lot of money, and are getting much better service.

Thank you for the high recommendation, Kalvin. We're glad that you're happy with NowCerts. We try to offer a very affordable solution for both new agencies as well as established ones. Thank you again!

Michelle

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Now Certs is amazing!!

PROS

The management of commercial certificates of insurance is amazingly easy!! The support provided by Now Certs is so helpful.

CONS

Although the online Now Certs training videos are very helpful, I would prefer written job aids on "how to dos". I would gladly send my CSRs to an online webinar and I would sit in a managers users group!

Thank you for the wonderful review. Rest assured that we will take note of your feedback and our team will look into it so we can better serve your needs. Again, thank you.

Tina

Reviewed June 2019

There are a lot of choice out there and I would make the same decision again.

Excellent

PROS

The system is extremely easy to use and the workflow function is appreciated. Customer service is prompt and has great communication skills. Before owning the agency I was a Director of Business Development and worked closely with our CRM systems (TAM and then AMS 360) and I would get frustrated with the limitations and the bandaids they developed over the years to work through upgrades issues. When it came time to purchase my CRM system I knew I wanted a clear system that was easy to use and provided all the components needed.

CONS

Not much, sometimes there are glitches when your computer times out, but I have had those issues with all the systems I have worked on.

Reason for choosing NowCerts

Couldn't stand all the workarounds and bandaids the other systems had

Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice. We hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

JR

ideas

it been good but there been a lot go back and fix this or that due to the fact that you don't know to click each thing so it dose everything.

PROS

what i like is everything in one place.

CONS

that when you put data in you think everything being tracked completely and only later you find you got do 20 more things for that to happen. one thing that may help with this is have a walk throw that you put everything in as it asked and now certs would have pop up that say hey we need this so you can do this or that. one thing that needs to be added to types of policy's the name of it needs to be "unoccupied homeowner" we have a lot of these policy's and now certs dose not have this so we have to use a wrong title so that we can add them in but know what they really are.

Thank you for your review and suggestions JR! You can add any policy type (Line of Business you need). Just to to Miscellaneous --> Agency customization --> Lines of Business and click "Add New". I already added "unoccupied homeowner" for you.

Ben

Reviewed June 2019

Best start-up agency management software for the money

Nowcerts allows us to manage our renewals. I dont know what I would do without it.

PROS

It is simple and easy to learn. You start using it right away.

CONS

Not enough shortcuts to save time. The COI process could use improvement

Reason for choosing NowCerts

Lower cost and more intuitive platform.

Thanks Ben for the nice words. We're happy that you're part of our NowCerts family. rest assured that we're continually improving our system and processes to better serve your needs. again, thank you.

Foiad

Easy management system

Amazing and will forever have this and recommend this software to all fellow agents

PROS

I love how this system is easy to use and compatible with most of my carriers. One simple click and all clients from progressive are in the system. It's very fast and the customer service is out of this world.

CONS

Nothing! I love this system. If i can change anything It'd be that I can download a certificate without having anyone as an additional insured or certificate holder.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Foiad! As a matter of fact, you can download certificates even without adding a certificate holder or additional insured. :-) Rest assured that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes. Again, thank you.

Matt

So glad I discovered NowCerts

I started my agency back in 2015. It seemed that all my findings for a good management system were very outdated and not cost effective for a one man shop. Then I came across NowCerts. The pricing and system is exactly what I was looking for and seems to fill that much needed gap in a quality management system and pricing.

PROS

Cost Ease of use cloud storage Features

CONS

there seems to be a bit of downtime each week. doesn't last long, but it does seem to go down every now and then.

Thanks for the kind words, Matt. Here at NowCerts, we try to offer a very affordable solution for everybody. rest assured that we try to avoid the down times. Thank you for the understanding and support.

Steve