• Pros

• "Super easy to use, colorful, customer service is A+++++, and very affordable!! "

• "Very easy to navigate and Nowcerts does everything without breaking your wallet. Very affordable and the customer service is A+++++++ all the way!!! Very Happy customer!!!"

• "Easy and Very Effective to use, everything i need to do i am able to do with ease."

• Cons

• "sometimes it's tricky when copy and pasting information into nowcerts and it's also hard to search for clients sometimes but other than that it's been very helpful!"

• "Sometimes there are small software glitches in the system but they are easily fixed and communication when something has gone down and back up is amazing. "

• "Calendar - Would love to have some additional coloring features. The Calendar is functional and effective as it is just lacks the extra bells and whistles."

Browse NowCerts Reviews

Nik from SPARTAN INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

THE NEW AMS

NowCerts has allowed us to move away from expensive and clunky QQ Catalyst. They have a nice support team that will walk you through any questions and are very patient. They are currently working on Version 2.0 which we are excited about.

Pros

Coming from QQ Catalyst, NowCerts is 100x better. They have detailed training video's explaining step by step what you need to do to get setup. There's a lot to the system but once you work with it for a bit you will learn as you go. For what you get, the price is terrific as well.

Cons

There is more of a learning curve than I expected. Also, there is a lot going on in terms of the layout which can be a bit intimidating at first. I would like to see a cleaner interface.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Price and they have a lot of third party integrations.

Lawrence from Lipman Insurance Services

Best Agency Management Software on the Planet!

Other than the annual increases, they've been the most responsive and service oriented software company I've dealth with...and I've dealt with too many. They take ownership of their issues and make changes very fast.

Pros

I love this system. As a broker/owner for over 30 years, I have seen every system you can imagine. At every Association Expo, I see new systems. Nothing compares to NowCerts. It is so easy to use. The intuitiveness of flow and adding new customers is a breeze. The information I have available to me is so easy. I hope they don't get bought out like every other innovative company.

Cons

Prices change every damn year! I know that prices go up...but this has been a roller coaster. The only reason I stick is because I love the system. I'm willing to pay what they want, up to a point. That point is very very soon. At a certain level, it loses its value...and you're willing to go back to something inferior just to teach them a lesson on how to treat a customer as something other than a checking account.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

AMS 360 is a nightmare! a nightmare! How they created a system that takes over 20 different entries just to issue a cert is beyond me! Agencies buy it for their accounting, supposedly. But torturing your staff to count every last penny isn't an agency I'd want to work for/with

Paul from Pacific Island Insurance LLC

Great Concept - Needs a little bit of polish

My overall experience has been positive and I have seen the potential with this software. In my opinion this software needs a little more "polish" before I may recommend it to colleagues with larger agencies.

Pros

1 - Web based. Multiple clients are able to be open at the same time using browser tabs. 2 - Integrates with other technologies to provide a comprehensive experience. 3 - Intuitive and easy to get comfortable with. 4 - At the end of the day I was able to get my work done 5 - AWESOME customer service! Thank you Peter!!!

Cons

1 - Software hiccups - items that are not insurmountable, but are annoying and time consuming. I can name at least 3. 2 - No mobile portal. 3 - No formal training provided. This could be seen as a plus as I was able to pretty much figure most of how the software operates on my own. Unfortunately, I am still not certain of the full power of this software. 4 - The file management is not very well done and there are multiple places to store files and only a cumbersome way to view all the places/policies files are stored.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Paul for the thorough and honest review of NowCerts. We appreciate the feedback from our clients and do our best to meet your needs. Again, thank you.

CHERI from Rancho Del Sur Insurance

NOWCERTS Review

Very great experience. They are so easy to work with.

Pros

I have used several management programs in the past and NowCerts has been by far the most user friendly. Their customer service team has been so wonderful to work with.

Cons

The only issue that I have is that some of my downloads have duplicated. Nowcerts said this is a problem with the companies that are downloading but they are saying it is a problem with my management system.

Aaron from Cascadia Insurance, LLC

Everything you need

It is easy to figure out. It is browser based as opposed to needing a downloaded application like many larger systems do. And the price point is very competitive

Pros

What I appreciate most is not necessarily the software, but rather the responsiveness of the company that runs it. I first tried the system for a few months about 4 or 5 years ago. It did not have all the features I was looking for, but the most critical missing piece was HIPAA compliance. I brought it to their attention and the next year they reached out to me letting me know they had upgraded to new servers with HIPAA security compliance, but I had already chosen a different provider. Now, years later, I began looking again through MANY different CRM/AMS systems. They have implemented so many features that I had asked for previously and they are very responsive when I inquire about anything.

Cons

They are still lacking a little in the Medicare arena. While they did add a Medicare info section to the Client profile, the Product list only has "Health" in general, not Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Part D, nor other senior products like Critical Illness and Long Term Care. I find this to be a common oversight of many P & C AMS systems that are trying to cater to all lines. Also, while they have made a good effort at integrations, it is missing a few that are important to us: our rater (EZLynx), our current VOIP system (phone.com), etc...

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

It does nearly everything they do with an easy-to-use system at a better price point and no contract. Best of all has been their customer service

Clyde from The Clyde Grooms Agency

Transitioning to NowCerts

Honestly, just tracking all of the various aspects of a commercial account can be daunting. While the data entry demands can be interesting, the ease of use is a huge factor. Just one example; we can get a request by email for an Acord 25, enter the certificate holder into, create the Cert Master (assuming we hadn't already done so, and have it out to the certificate holder, insured and a copy for the files in 10 minutes. Very efficient.

Pros

We had been using a CRM system to perform the agency management tasks as well. While this worked OK in the beginning we quickly outgrew the capabilities. After trying NowCerts for the free trial period, it became indispensable to us. And we still haven't found all it can do. Nothing is perfect including NowCerts. But the power it has to deal with new business, billing, and renewals is great.

Cons

I would like to see a bit better integration of the email and calendar. We still mostly use our Gmail applications. Also, I would like to see an integration for Xero, accounting software. Our payroll system and Xero talk together and it would be great if the accounting functions in NowCerts did also.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

We went through web presentations for several competitors. NowCerts was the easiest to use while handling complex tasks.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Clyde. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Trust that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes to better serve your needs. Again, thank you. ;)

Gracie from HWG Insurance Agency LLC

Good looking system & improving all the time

They're knowledgeable and always willing to find the answers. It's great working with representatives.

Pros

The look & feel of the dashboard isn't as overwhelming with other systems. Once you understand how it works, there are so many possibilities.

Cons

Anticipation of the changes coming in the 2.0 version.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Made more sense for our business operations, share the same capabilities and had more flexibility in certain areas.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Gracie. We will continuously update and improve our system and services to give you more ease in doing your business. Again, thank you for doing business with us. =)

Rich from Builders Choice Insurance Services

Two Big Thumbs Up for NowCerts

Pros

Being able to store all your clients information and issue certificates easily is such a blessing. The video tutorials were a big help, since getting adjusted took a little time, but the best thing about NowCerts is the customer support across the board. The reps, and everyone else, they all make sure you get what you need when you need it. More importantly, they all work with a smile on their face because they like what they do. To be honest I should probably troubleshoot a little more, but at times I don't because I look forward to talking with them.

Cons

Like any software, sometimes there are glitches, but they are very good about addressing and correcting the issue, normally within a couple of hours. As rare as this has happened though, it's never effected our business. I do wish the email platform was a little more robust.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Initially because of pricing. NowCerts was considerably less on a monthly basis .

Jacqueline from Sav-Lux Insurance Services

Very Happy!

Overall we are very pleased with NowCerts.

Pros

The training and support that comes with NowCerts is the best. Every issue or need we have had they had a solution for and are always very quick to respond.

Cons

I wish that it had more life & health functionality.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

We chose NowCerts for the cost initially but have stayed for the customer service.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

We appreciate you and thank you for your loyalty and trust, Jacqueline! We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. If you need further assistance, just let us know and we'll be glad to help you.

Juan from J&L Group LLP

Perfect for my trucking agency

The NowCerts team is always working on making things better and are very helpful when we have issues with their system.

Pros

It has been great for my independent insurance agency that writes mostly trucking for hire.

Cons

Some of the reports are difficult to understand

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Price and how easy it was to set it up and get going!

Adnan from A & S Insurance Services LLC

Excellent for Start Up Agencies and those Expanding Rapidly

Overall my experience is excellent and some of the problems this software helps me resolve are: - Billing & Invoicing - Agent/Agency Production - Account Management - COI Production / Mass COI Generation - Independent Access to Agents to Monitor there Accounts

Pros

The overall functionality is very easy to use, and the simplicity of accessing and understanding the many functions such as billing and endorsements. NowCerts has an excellent Agency Reports option that can give one a good look at the direction of business broken down into lines of business along with agent/agency production. Recently, we are able to use texting feature from this software when communicating with clients and this allows us to keep a solid record of all communications and option for document signing. The owner is very responsive to requests for help, I have personally communicated with him over 4+ years of signing up with NowCerts. I started my agency from scratch and for me the cost was the biggest factor in getting access to an Agency Management System - this allowed me to stay within my budget and monitor all past and present COIs issued and allowed me to build a comprehensive list of Additional Insureds for future use.

Cons

None, this software has all I need to operate my agency.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Adnan for a thorough review of NowCerts. Thank you for being an excellent user and we hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

Adnan from A & S Insurance Services LLC

Amazing Software with Superior Ease of Use

I started my Independent Insurance agency back in July 2015 after being an agent for around 4-5 years and had experience it TAMOnline from Applied Systems which costed by previous employer almost $ 800+ per-month. As a new agency I couldn't afford that and was for several months recording all accounts in Excel Sheet. Until it got exhaustive and kept missing things I checked online after some reasrch and found this, and gave it a shot. After joining I have been impressed with the support team hands on approach resolving any issues and updating this AMS and best part it's cloud based and no software installation of any sort is required just a good network connection. I have been issuing Certs from my iPhone while on the road marketing keeping in close touch with my clients. I love the next generation looks for this software and its fluidity of jumping from one option to the next. This software is also good as making notes and uploading any files it's kept in cloud and can be assessible from any device with a browser and connection, this is golden for us agencies who are making sure we document everything to prevent E&O Claims. Hands off to them, to many options to describe and for the price it's set per month is a steal for start-up and developed agencies.

Pros

Cloud based & accessibility from any device. Excellent format of software and learning curve is great.

Cons

None

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Adnan. We at NowCerts work hard to provide the most innovative solution to your insurance agency needs at an affordable price. We will continue to provide you with our best service.

Daniel from Special Trade Services Company

Easy to Use Agency Management Software at a Reasonable Price

Never had an issue that went unresolved.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It's affordable. Our agency offers more than just insurance and this software has the flexibility to allow us to keep track of our other products/services that we sell in addition to the insurance. I would recommend this software for all levels, new ventures and established agencies.

Cons

I would like to see more marketing tools.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

NowCerts doesn't hold your data hostage.

Richard from Rosenthal Insurance Services, Inc.

The Best Agency Management System!

I really like how Nowcerts has given me a handle on the business that I am writing and help me communicate cancellations and renewal information better with my insureds. This is helping me reduce the cancellations and lapsed policies

Pros

The features are customizable for our agency. We can add forms that map data from Nowcerts or reverse-map data to Nowcerts. We can integrate from Website or between different programs. I love the daily cancel emails when insured is in cancel status.

Cons

I would like a little more flexibility with reports on the design and data that is put into them.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

I considered the size of my agency with the overall cost of these systems. Nowcerts gave me the most features at a reasonable cost.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with NowCerts, Richard. We are happy to be part of your success. Thank you for the support. =)

Jed from J. Edward Norton Insurance Services

Excellent Agency software

My overall experience has been fantastic and we are so far very happy with the service we have had up to this point!

Pros

I love how easy it is for someone new to the industry like me. But I like the fact even more how available and easy to get ahold of all of the staff is at NowCerts. I can tell you in the few years of owning an independent agency that the bigger players direct you to a callcenter and other means and you sit on hold, etc. Additionally they have a ton of training videos that make it easy to use and if they don't have the one you are looking for then they will make sure you know how to do whatever task you need to. I have had no problems with setting up IVANS downloads as well and again for the money this is great software!

Cons

There are some aspects of the software that is a little clunky still like the integration between "SignNow" and Nowcerts. I have yet to be able to send something via email in nowcerts that didn't require me to log in separately to SignNow and create an additional e-sign request which can become tedious. Furthermore, it can be difficult migrating multirater data from like ez-lynx, so you end up filling out application twice in some cases when you use NowCerts and a different multirater.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Jed. Rest assured that we continuously improve our system. Thanks also for the feedback. We will work on it to better serve your needs. =)

Kalvin from Wike Insurance Services, Inc.

Excellent features and customer service

NowCerts has done a great deal for our agency, from helping us track production, to smoothing our are administrative functions, to saving us money each month. I would absolutely recommend it.

Pros

NowCerts offers all the features we were looking for in agency management software, and more. We moved over from another popular system, had our data imported quickly, and proceeded to save a great deal of money over our previous software. The customer service has been excellent, with quick responses to our questions, and help whenever we needed it. Early on, we had made a recommendation or two, which were implemented in the system pretty quickly. That's impressive service, from any company.

Cons

We moved over from a desktop application. Because NowCerts is web-based, it does move a bit slower, as the browser needs to load each page. That took some getting used to, when our last software responded almost instantly. A fair sacrifice, though. We saved a lot of money, and are getting much better service.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the high recommendation, Kalvin. We're glad that you're happy with NowCerts. We try to offer a very affordable solution for both new agencies as well as established ones. Thank you again!

Wesley from West Suburban Assurance LLC

Awesome Product

I have been very pleased with my experience. Every week the software has improved.

Pros

Had everything we wanted in agency management system downloads, self service COIs, cloud based with open API.

Cons

Lots of clutter on the dashboard. I would like to see where I can add the information I find valuable. Customized.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention, Wesley. We will use the feedback to make us better. Rest assured that NowCerts is continuously improving its system to better serve you. Thank you for the trust and support. ;)

Steve from Priority Risk Management

NowCerts is Awesome!

Their customer service is outstanding! They are prompt, courteous and helpful. They are willing to help you customize the program so that your work process is simplified.

Pros

The ease of use and customization of the program is awesome!

Cons

Sometimes it takes multiple clicks to get to what we want.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Customization of the program.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Steve. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. Thank you for your support. =)

John from Smart Insurance Inc.

Has everything you need and more...

Overall, NowCerts and CSR have been great and very helpful. As i mentioned the Zapier connections now allows us to automatically add prospects and accounts to the system when we process different gravity forms. It saves us time and keeps us from having to do the same thing multiple times.

Pros

NowCerts thought of everything. They're leaps and bounds ahead of most insurance management systems out there and they're constantly adding new features and ways to link it to other functional systems out there via Zapier. This alone has opened a ton of functionality and automation that saves us time and money.

Cons

There are so many features, that it takes a while to figure them all out. We've been using it for a couple years now and we're still coming across new features that we can use that we didn't know were there, or new ways to use features. It takes a little while to wrap your head around it all so you can see how it all works together.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

In our prior agencies we used both Instar and then later switched to Hawksoft. The certificate feature is what initially caught our attention because we are heavily weighted to commercial lines, but once we started looking, all the other features won us over. You won't regret going with NowCerts.

Pamela from Berlingo and Associates Inc

30 Year professional in technology development for agent and carrier integration management

P&C 90% Commercial 10% professional. Overall the experience has been great i have personally sent 4 other clients to your system. i will continue to express and press the importance of your system to any agency.

Pros

Some real though went into every aspect of this system. When you think of integration and ease of business this is what you imagine. But here it is. Live and simply and truly amazing. I was referred by one of your customers and i will admit had my doubts but you not only met my expectations but you blew away my exceeded expectations. If i had to use one word to describe you it would be OUTSTANDING. I am looking forward to working with you for the rest of my insurance career.

Cons

Would like to see more integrations from a desktop and management tool but based on the agents specific carriers like a comparative rater. if there was a way to complete the prospect and then integrate with all the systems i go into individually;y to get my best option it would save us an immense time and quicker responses to our commercial market clients. i am 90% Commercial and would love to have the options that personal lines enjoys. Would love to be apart of the agency communication board for this type of development. Can you or do you have this already started i am interested in joining if you do.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for highly recommending us to your friends. We truly appreciate it. Trust that we will continue to improve our system and processes. Again, thank you for your support.

Michelle from Benefit Intelligence

Now Certs is amazing!!

Pros

The management of commercial certificates of insurance is amazingly easy!! The support provided by Now Certs is so helpful.

Cons

Although the online Now Certs training videos are very helpful, I would prefer written job aids on "how to dos". I would gladly send my CSRs to an online webinar and I would sit in a managers users group!

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. Rest assured that we will take note of your feedback and our team will look into it so we can better serve your needs. Again, thank you.

JANESSA from CARULLO INSURANCE AGENCY

LOVE NOWCERTS

Awesome! I recommend to NowCerts to everyone who is looking for an AMS system

Pros

Super easy to use, colorful, customer service is A+++++, and very affordable!!

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about NowCerts

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Customer Service was excellent (very helpful), system is super easy to use, and loved the free trail

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your highest recommendations in NowCerts, Janessa. We are happy to have you in our NowCerts family. Again, thank you.

Breanne from Manchester Insurance

NOWCERTS IS AMAZING

AWESOME!

Pros

Since going out on my own to start my business I did TONS of research on affordable management systems. Most of the systems were clumsy, filled with features I will never use and hard to navigate. When I found NowCerts I was AMAZED because the system is SO user friendly, I often refer to it as the AOL of management systems. It is very sophisticated and I don't even use half of its amazing features but I may in the future. Not only was it the easiest system I found but it was the least expensive. I was almost in disbelief but it is true! It really is the absolute most amazing bang for your buck!

Cons

Sometimes it was a little slow to load a screen but most systems are similar in that respect.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Breanne for sharing your experience with NowCerts. Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice.We try to offer a very affordable solution for both new agencies as well as established ones. Thank you again!

Sean from Legacy Insurance Group

Good, But Could Be Great

I have found the staff to be very supportive and easy to get a hold of. There are still some issues that have yet to be resolved such as how data pulls in from carrier downloads, how the parent folders are created for uploading files and some automation functions.

Pros

The Open API Software that's compatible with many raters, Quickbooks, RingCentral & Many other useful softwares. Also, my last AMS was an offline platform so this is a much more convenient solution for working on the go.

Cons

Don't like how data pulls in with duplicate contents that have wrong info or lack info. Don't like how cluttered some of the information is and how the user cannot customize fields they want to see/don't want to see. The interface is sometimes clunky/lags.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Other agents that I respected recommended this product.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

We appreciate you and thank you for your honest feedback, Sean. rest assured that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes. Thank you for your business with us. =)

James from James Jenkins And Associates - Insurance And Risk Management

They keep on impressing

At first, I was pretty frustrated with NowCerts. The system is so powerful, and I jumped in without completing the training like I should have. However, the team at NC is so incredibly supportive and responsive to questions... after a handful of 1:1 training sessions, and a couple of months using the system, I am VERY happy with the decision. NowCerts is an innovative, intuitive platform that talks with and my other software very smoothly. If you’re an insurance agency owner that writes any commercial lines, and you care about having a management system that is reliable, forward thinking and constantly improving, I am proud to give NowCerts my strongest recommendation.

Pros

It is clearly built from the ground up by people who know exactly what agency owners and staff need and want in a AMS platform. There are more intuitive and well-designed features than I care to type here.

Cons

It’s so powerful that you really need to put effort into the training and support. I was frustrated at first because I tried to wing it. That was a bad idea.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Cost, powerful features and eager support

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

I'm glad you didn't give up on us,James. Thank you for the kind words and for making us the number one AMS. We will continue to improve our software to better serve your needs. =)

Ricardo from J&L Group, LLP

Great for Sending COIs and Organizing Documents

Nice, it improve my work a lot

Pros

Integration and the ease to send forms, id cards, cois, etc... saves a lot of time!

Cons

When you do a search of an Insured, that begins with a number, it seams like it dont work!

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your comments Ricardo! We will look into the issue of searching for insureds that begin with a number. There is no reason why this should not work both in the Insureds search as well as as the Global search functions.

Tina from TIPS Insurance Agency

There are a lot of choice out there and I would make the same decision again.

Excellent

Pros

The system is extremely easy to use and the workflow function is appreciated. Customer service is prompt and has great communication skills. Before owning the agency I was a Director of Business Development and worked closely with our CRM systems (TAM and then AMS 360) and I would get frustrated with the limitations and the bandaids they developed over the years to work through upgrades issues. When it came time to purchase my CRM system I knew I wanted a clear system that was easy to use and provided all the components needed.

Cons

Not much, sometimes there are glitches when your computer times out, but I have had those issues with all the systems I have worked on.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Couldn't stand all the workarounds and bandaids the other systems had

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice. We hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

Erica from Noble Insurance

Hidden Gem

Pros

This was clearly developed for the Insurance Industry, not just an average management system. I have used many different AMS and this one has the greatest functions, ease of use, and overall data fields. I love that if something is missing I can call customer service and get it added to my dashboard. I love the CSR that handle their calls. Everyone I've ever talked to has been overwhelmingly willing to help me get any issues resolved.

Cons

I genuinely don't have a "con". I love this system.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

I originally chose NowCerts because the pricing is great. Once I realized what all I was getting for that price, it's a STEAL! I wouldn't chose a different AMS if it were half the price!

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thanks Erica for the awesome review. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We always try to offer the best AMS features to our clients. Again, thank you for the kind words. =)

Randee from All Saints Insurance

Insurance, meet Technology!

Amazing customer service. They always go above and beyond. They listen and actively make changes to give us a better experience. They were awesome during my data conversion and helped me clean up my messy database coming originally from Instar to AMS360 to Nowcerts. Pricing is SUPER reasonable, the integrations are awesome! Looking forward to all the new things to come!

Pros

I love that we have direct communication and my wants/needs/suggestions are heard and if warranted things are changed/implemented quickly to make our user experience better. The system is intuitive and easy to navigate. The open API and integration with Zapier has made my team's data entry burden drastically reduce. We LOVE Nowcerts!

Cons

The accounting still needs a little tweaking but they're actively working with an accounting person to make those changes. Again, a suggestion was made and they went to work to implement/fix it quickly! I'd like to customize my dashboard further but that is also coming. I would like more commercial proposals. That's the only thing I can think is "missing" although you can integrate your own.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Randee. Your feedback help Nowcerts mold into into a winning AMS system. Thank you for doing business with us.

Kayci from Berrier Insurance Agency, Inc.

Very impressed with ease of use & customer service!

NowCerts has been extremely responsive. Any time we come across an issue with our data that was imported from AMS360, they are quick to respond and fix the issue very quickly. They are also very open to criticism and any ideas we may have on how we could make NowCerts even better. Coming from a management system that was run by a large corporation that was hard to get a hold of, its refreshing to know that if we need help with anything in NowCerts, they are just a phone call or chat away. They have been awesome with providing training to all of our employees who need the extra help to get familiar with the management system change.

Pros

How easy it is to use and find the information I need quickly. There is a lot less clicking around compared to our previous Agency Management System AMS360 by Vertafore.

Cons

There's not much I don;t like about this system. If I had to choose something it would be the way the emails get attached to a customer. I love that your emails can get automatically attached to a customer, but there have been a few times where I have an important email I need to attach, and each time I try to attach that certain email It doesn't work. I know NowCerts it working on creating a better email platform, so I'm sure that will help!

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

The pricing of NowCerts was unbeatable. For the product that you get, there really is no other alternative. And the software is very up-to-date, unlike most other Agency Management Systems.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Kayci for the kind words. We work hard in providing proven and innovative solutions to the insurance industry. Thank you for your support. =)

JR from Mayes Clayton Group

ideas

it been good but there been a lot go back and fix this or that due to the fact that you don't know to click each thing so it dose everything.

Pros

what i like is everything in one place.

Cons

that when you put data in you think everything being tracked completely and only later you find you got do 20 more things for that to happen. one thing that may help with this is have a walk throw that you put everything in as it asked and now certs would have pop up that say hey we need this so you can do this or that. one thing that needs to be added to types of policy's the name of it needs to be "unoccupied homeowner" we have a lot of these policy's and now certs dose not have this so we have to use a wrong title so that we can add them in but know what they really are.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review and suggestions JR! You can add any policy type (Line of Business you need). Just to to Miscellaneous --> Agency customization --> Lines of Business and click "Add New". I already added "unoccupied homeowner" for you.

Brooke from White Slate Insurance

Great AMS for a Great Price

I will recommend NowCerts to any agency that is interested in being on the cutting edge of technology. I have recommended it to many of my colleagues and they have been happy to make the move. I realize this is a bold statement due to the integral role an AMS is to an insurance agency's core business.

Pros

NowCerts does what my agency needs. We have personal and commercial lines and my contractors can easily log in and get their COI's without me. The integration with other software solutions is one of the most important features to the agency. We have the ability to create automations that no other AMS platform can. The people are friendly and very helpful. I always get excellent service

Cons

Because this is a newer AMS platform there are constant updates and improvements. Sometimes this results in short term loss of a specific functionality. Fortunately, this has not affected our agency in any way since we don't use every function that is available.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thank you Brooke for your kind words. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We try to offer the best AMS features at the most affordable price. We hope to have you as a partner for many years to come. :)

Elizabeth from ETC Insurance Agency, LLC

Excellent customer service and response time!

Pros

I am SO impressed with how quickly they respond to me within minutes when I have a concern. I was so concerned moving agency management systems, actually started the move when I was in CA for a memorial service and trying to get this organized,it wasn't seamless, but let me tell you, they were so responsive with all of my concern literally they resolved my problem in 24 hours. So recently I had another issue with commotions while i was trying to work on my E&O renewal, I was frustrated I had not set up my companies correctly, team grabbed the problem, saw a few other issues and got back to me within less than 20 minutes! I LOVE this management System, worth EVERY darn penny I pay!!!

Cons

There a no cons, they are great! Fast responses and if they don't think they can resolve it via email, they pick up the phone and call me.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind words. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We try to offer the best AMS features and quality customer service at the most affordable price. We appreciate the feedback from our valued clients like you.

Ben from Westcenter Financial Inc

Best start-up agency management software for the money

Nowcerts allows us to manage our renewals. I dont know what I would do without it.

Pros

It is simple and easy to learn. You start using it right away.

Cons

Not enough shortcuts to save time. The COI process could use improvement

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

Lower cost and more intuitive platform.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thanks Ben for the nice words. We're happy that you're part of our NowCerts family. rest assured that we're continually improving our system and processes to better serve your needs. again, thank you.

Corbin from Inverness Insurance

Longtime user- Best CRM System and Best Value

Very positive experience. I suggest Nowcerts to all my broker friends, as it gives you a fully functional CRM system for a low premium.

Pros

Simple to use, yet very comprehensive. I can enter all the information I want without a cap. The clients are easy to enter and categorize. There's also no need for IT or tech support. I've been a client for 6 years and no tech issues. Lastly, the incredible price and value.

Cons

I would like the Custom Fields section to be a bit easier to access.

Response from NowCerts

Replied April 2019

Thank you Corbin! It's a pleasure working with great agency owners like you who are constantly providing us with constructive feedback. On custom fields: there are 2 different sets of these now. I will email you a few customization options that will make them more easily accessible.

Franklin from Greater Insured Agency

Excellent Agency Management System

Amazing customer service and fast response to any request. The company for the most part adapt to any suggestions

Pros

Easy To use and Data import is very fast.

Cons

Copy and paste features needs and improvement

Pricing

Mark from David Nunez Insurance Agency Inc

Use Of NowCerts

This organizes the data so it cuts down the folders needed to become more paperless...and more virtual.

Pros

Pretty straight forward in its usage - once you get the approach that NowCerts uses to store and organize the data and the usefulness of the data that has been put in this data base. I like that I can access it via my phone, too!

Cons

sometimes it is slower to response in saving and or locating a data file - but it might be my system. It does not have two address data bases - mailing vs physical address vs alternative address

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

It was workable - may not have had everything but neither did others It was effective even if not using 100% or event 50% of its capabilities.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Mark. Your feedback is highly appreciated. We use this to better our features and services. Thank you for doing business with us. =)

Foiad from Najjar Insurance Agency

Easy management system

Amazing and will forever have this and recommend this software to all fellow agents

Pros

I love how this system is easy to use and compatible with most of my carriers. One simple click and all clients from progressive are in the system. It's very fast and the customer service is out of this world.

Cons

Nothing! I love this system. If i can change anything It'd be that I can download a certificate without having anyone as an additional insured or certificate holder.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the wonderful review, Foiad! As a matter of fact, you can download certificates even without adding a certificate holder or additional insured. :-) Rest assured that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes. Again, thank you.

Tracy from TL Robinson Insurance

NOWCERTS

I love this product. I does everything I need it to do and more, and the developers are constantly improving it. I started out with Nowcerts when I first opened my agency because of the affordability of it. Now I am I very glad I did and will continue using it as long as they are around. It integrates with everything.

Pros

I love that it does everything. It meets all of my needs and is very affordable.

Cons

It isn't the most user friendly system, but if there is something you have trouble with, they are always there to help.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Tracy for your kind words. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We try to offer the best AMS features at the most affordable price. We appreciate the feedback from our clients and do our best to meet your needs. =)

Gene from Maple Insurance Group

The one thing I wish I had a year ago.

Time management. There are a lot of things that the software can do for our clients without calling us. These things are very helpful to us.

Pros

Very convenient for myself and my clients.

Cons

Everything is good so far. There has been nothing negative I can find about the software as of now.

Reasons for Choosing NowCerts

More convenience features. EZLynx is useful for personal auto. I am a commercial auto specialist so this is a better platform for myself.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

We're glad that NowCerts is working well for you, Gene. We are happy you are part of our NowCerts family. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. Again, thank you for the trust. ;)

Tara from Twin Rivers Insurance

NowCerts

Satisfied using NowCerts vs other management systems due to the simplicity & accessibility.

Pros

Ease of accessing the program/site. The ease of uploading documents, entering data & finding information.

Cons

The accounting is confusing, too busy of appearance.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Tara. This kind of review helps us better NowCerts. If you need further assistance, just let us know and we'll be glad to help you. ;)

Parris from All Ways Insurance Of Florida

NowCerts is the best Agency Management application

Have been a couple years since I migrated my agency from a Software based to NowCerts web based platform and the functionality and how customizable it is is invaluable. Great product and great team working behind it.

Pros

Easy of use, web based and stellar customer service, if you have any issue they will be on it and will find a fix for you.

Cons

Nothing really as when there is an issue [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always available.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for sharing your NowCerts experiences, Parris. We are happy you are part of our NowCerts family. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. Again, thank you for the trust.

Matt from Top Shelf Insurance Agency

So glad I discovered NowCerts

I started my agency back in 2015. It seemed that all my findings for a good management system were very outdated and not cost effective for a one man shop. Then I came across NowCerts. The pricing and system is exactly what I was looking for and seems to fill that much needed gap in a quality management system and pricing.

Pros

Cost Ease of use cloud storage Features

Cons

there seems to be a bit of downtime each week. doesn't last long, but it does seem to go down every now and then.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Matt. Here at NowCerts, we try to offer a very affordable solution for everybody. rest assured that we try to avoid the down times. Thank you for the understanding and support.

Kenneth from The Davenport Insurance Agency

Great Agency Management System

Great experience, responsive Customer Support, and truly innovative. Happy that I switched to NowCerts.

Pros

It is a great system, and seems to have the features that other systems I've used are missing. What I really like is that the team at NowCerts is willing to take input from customers and bend over backwards to continually improve the software.

Cons

The only drawback that I've seen is that being web-based it runs slow at times.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Ken!! As we have adde a ton of new functionality over the years, the system has slowed down with time. This is one of the main reasons we are building Momentum, our new platform. It upgrades ot the latest available technology and tests show that it is as much as 10 times faster than the current system. We are pushing hard to get it realeased later this year. -Peter

John from CFG/Dencklau Insurance

Best Insurance Management System

The system is always changing to better service our agency and client information.

Pros

I have been in this business for 42 years and this has to be the best Management System I have used over all the years. The staff and management of Now Certs are very receptive to updates and suggestions. I also appreciate the great customer service! I will highly recommend this product to other agencies.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software.

Response from NowCerts

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, John. We appreciate you and thank you for your loyalty and trust! We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. =)

Steve from #1 Truck Insurance, LLC

I'll never look for something better...

We have called countless times to change, restructure, even add to this software in order to make it do exactly what we need... When you have someone willing to tailor their software to fit every aspect of your business, you won't need anything else. It's given us capabilities to serve our clients in ways that set us apart from our competition.

Pros

It's supportive staff.

Cons

I would like to brand MY agency logo all over it! I would like to use my colors.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

We appreciate your awesome review, Steve. It is our goal to to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. We continue to better our features for our valued clients like you.

Jay from Security Operator Insurance (SOI)

Great System / Excellent Service

Pros

We moved from QQ / Vertafore to NowCerts about 2 years ago. This is an easy recommendation to make for us. The team take a personal approach with their clients. Our transition was seamless. We had a few hiccups in the beginning, but team was right there to move us along. The system itself is affordable and intuitive. Easy to navigate and get things done. If you are looking for a management system to get you to the next level, talk to the folks at Nowcerts today.

Cons

I had to think about this one for awhile. Still came up with nothing. The team has done a great with the platform.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Jay. We do our best to cater to our client's needs as much as possible.

Jessica from The Jennifer Harring Agency

Works great for our smaller agency!

Pros

The ability to create Certificates of Insurance and keep up with them from year to year is a valuable tool. Our clients are happy with the feature to create an account and issue their own certificates 24 hours a day. Being able to list all units and drivers and convert the information into excel has helped our agency keep track of renewal information.

Cons

There are still a few of the forms that have not been mapped properly. It is hard to know where the information will be mapped. Our agency only used this software for Commercial Lines and it seems that there are still a few places within the system that have not been addressed.

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you Jessica for your kind words. We try our best to give the best customer experience to all of our NowCerts clients, big or small. Thank you for your business and support.

Jannin from America Tax and Insurance

NowCerts is a must in my day to day

This is a very friendly software that allows you to group all the essential customer information right on one screen. I find it very convenient and didactic, is a big part of my day-to-day and I love it. It has given us the opportunity to handle much more than other software like issuing the liability certificates right in there!

Pros

- All the information I need is displayed conveniently on the dashboard - Updates almost right at the moment with most of the carriers - Allows to send texts to the customers right from the notes section

Cons

- Miss out some information when importing to the rater - Needs reminder alerts on the screen, not only via email.

Cindy from Roxy Insurance

So Glad I found NowCerts!!

I own an Independent Agency and the Client Management system I was using did not really help me much. NowCerts is an AGENCY Management System and It helps me with Everything! Client info, Tasks, Reports, Certs, Acord Forms and much more! It is affordable and really covers everything an Agency needs! The NowCerts team is also really great! Thanks so much! Cindy Weigel - Roxy Insurance

Pros

It is user friendly and covers pretty much everything I need to run my Agency. I also like the affordability of it!!

Cons

Getting started - I am sure most Agencies need to put in the same Carrier info. It would be nice if you could give us a list so we don't have to hunt it all down. Example, Travelers - NAIC number, correct address and correct name. We can add our reps info but if we had the bulk of it for all the Major Carriers that would be great. I am sure it will all matter so that is the only thing that has slowed me down :)

Response from NowCerts

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the honest review, Cindy. We really appreciate it as it can help us improve and better our features. Again, thank you for the kind words.