• Pros

• "That is is very user friendly, easy to train new staff on and that it is always changing and updating, and the support team are very fast to help when there is a problem."

• "Ease of use and navigation Multitude of available functions and seamless connectivity. Awesome support team. ...thank you"

• "It was very user friendly , all the information l need is readily available . I did use all the options available as l did not need it ."

• Cons

• "some of the functions i can do in Queries are limited "

• "The least like thing about VCA is having to learn the program. But I guess that's the problem with any program so overall I cannot complain. "

• "In all fairness, we are just getting started. The few limitations encountered do not pose any real problem since these concern non-standard claims handling requirements. "

Browse Virtual Claims Adjuster Reviews

Anthony from Scoot Networks

It has been easy, thorough, friendly and transparent

This is helping to better organize, store, and administer our claims. It is great to use on a daily bases and the fact that I can customize it to meet my needs what I truly enjoy.

Pros

The software so-far can and will do anything we need it to as a small start up. My biggest fear in getting a more sophisticated system is that it would be too sophisticated and required too much info for our needs. Because I can customize it it adapts well to exactly the area of business I would like to use it for.

Cons

It looks old. To be competitive the UI needs a facelift. Other than that I can't think of any other dislikes.

Otilia from Excel claims

Effective to managing claims

All information about the claim is easily available . I liked the fact that it can be accessed from anywhere. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful with using the system.

Pros

Cons

I did not like the fact that 90 day notice is required for cancellation .

Response from Code Evolution

Replied March 2019

Thank you for the review, yes with our security and infrastructure in place we do require a 90 day notice period to terminate the service. We aren't like some other competitor systems that lock clients in for the entire term/ we understand that clients needs can change. We are glad you were very pleased with the system. Happy retirement!

Craig from Wheat City Claims Services Ltd.

I had used this software before at a previous employer it was an easy choice to stay with VCA.

It provides me with an easy to use claims management system for my small business.

Pros

It collects my time in an easy to review format that my clients want. As a business owner the software provides me with a constant and up to date review of my accounts receivables without having to pay for an accounting program.

Cons

Although VCA is constantly looking to improve the software, I think that in my mind, there are too many changes. It is a good program and there does not need to be many changes in my opinion.

Tina from Coast Claims Service Ltd.

Coast Claims Service Review

Virtual Claims is a very easy program to use, Ilda Cairns is a wonderful rep to work with and is always available to problem solve whenever I or any of my staff have any questions. All of my adjusters find the program fast and simple to use and keep track of their claim in and i like the fact that it is always evolving and changing to keep up with our growing need and the changing demands from our clients.

Pros

Cons

some of the functions i can do in Queries are limited

Jeff from The Littleton Group

The Littleton Group Claim Review

Customer Service is the best. System easy to use and easy to train new employees on. Very customizable and functional. Great value.

Pros

Easy to train on and very user friendly. Adjusters like it and it makes them more efficient. Has a good suite of management tools to ensure the adjusters are meeting their goals.

Cons

The check writing capabilities.

Response from Code Evolution

Replied April 2017

Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting your review. We're glad to hear that VCA had been great for your firm. Although we agree check writing is a great tool, unfortunately there are simply too many variables for each clients unique needs. We believe that building a custom cheque writer tool to suit each clients individual requirements works best.

David from Peninsula Insurance Bureau

VCA Review

Pros

Ease of use, intuitiveness, fully web based solution - no software installation required, very responsive for support and modifications.

Cons

Would be nice if there was an Ad-Hoc reporting tool available, instead of just the standard query functions.

steve from claims services int.

functionality

Pros

Cons

nothing actually. Everything works well and more functions are added on a regular basis

Rory from Cascade Insurance Solutions

Intuitive, customisable with great customer service

Overall, we are very happy with VCA. It meets all of our needs at present and the customer service if we have any queries regarding the system is second to none.

Pros

Intuitive, easy-to-use

Cons

It is a little bit property centric rather than being designed around a casualty line of business

Rhonda from Fleet Claims Services LLC

Excellent

Great user experience and customer service from staff such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] etc

Pros

ease of use, canned reports, custom data query functionality

Cons

I have not experienced any issues relative to how we use

Response from Code Evolution

Replied February 2019

Hi Rhonda. Thank you so much for the great review of Virtual Claims Adjuster. We're glad to see that VCA has brought you a great experience so far.

Clint from Bioclean Property Restoration

Best Programe Out There

Awesome program. Team is wonderful to deal with.

Pros

VCA is easy to use. It allows us to keep organized with financials, documents, documentations, billing, and keep track of who is handling and information to send to the insurance company. Overall I cannot complain about the program.

Robert from Metropolitan Healthcare Services

I've used the product and have had great results with the product.

I have the ability to assist my company, site managers and customers with the use of the software.

Pros

Pro: I have the ability to place documents and log notes into my claim files, I can pull information up quickly to access my items

Cons

The system should introduce time stamping for entries. Allow user of the portal more storage to upload documents. Expanded area for questions and drop downs which can be added for the end user filling out the claim on the portal.

David from Peninsula Insurance Bureau

VCA and the Virtual Office

I've been in the I.T. and Insurance industry for over 25 years - have even written several claims programs myself, and I can honestly say it's one of the BEST decisions we ever made. We have been using VCA since 2009 and have ALWAYS been very happy with the reliability, functionality, and fantastic support. We are now on the dedicated environment, which allows us to have the claim program highly customized. We have never experienced major downtime, only a couple of minor interruptions, over the past 6 years - which is FANTASTIC in my book. Our company operates as a "Virtual Company", which allows us to work from anywhere. With VCA, it doesn't matter what, or who's, computer I use, I can always log onto VCA and work... I would definitely recommend this product to others in the industry.

Rachel from Phelps Dunbar, LLP

VCA - Five Stars

We chose VCA several years ago because of its flexibility to meet our clients' varied, specific needs for communications, financials and reporting. VCA was able to craft to those needs without forgoing any of the larger, broad based 'out of the box' applications the product provides. In short, VCA gave us and by extension, our clients, the best of both worlds. The software is intuitive and delivers essential real time information to our clients when they need it. Concurrent with VCA's technical acumen is the professional and courteous demeanor of its people. The staff responds to the smallest query and largest project with equal cordiality and professionalism. Our partnership with VCA has been critical to our providing first class service and results to our clients.

Robert from RPMXPERT Claims Management

High Hopes and Expectations? Look no further!

A comprehensive, competitively priced claims handling solution with a genuine, user-friendly interface that will surely make a significant difference in our productivity and competitiveness. Plus...stellar customer service from one of the customer representatives!

Pros

This software clearly demonstrates a fine marriage of technology and real-world claim handling requirements. It is particularly well adapted to the requirements of the Lloyds market and responds equally well to the local market. The flexibility, responsiveness and feature set attracted us but the stellar customer service really was the deciding factor for us.

Julie from RPIA

January 2015

VCA - Can't live without it!

I have been using this software for a many years and in that time it has made my job much easier to do. It has been specifically designed for the insurance industry, and as time goes on, new features are added. It is safe, secure and easy to use. This software will benefit your company in many ways. Many insurers are choosing to go paperless and VCA is an excellent tool for this. The customer support is friendly and helpful and always just a click away. If you're looking for new software, VCA is in my opinion the best on the market!

Response from Code Evolution

Replied January 2015

Glad to hear the software is a great fit. We just launched our latest tools if you would like assistance with anything give us a call!

Ryan from US 1 Logistics, LLC

Product exactly what I was looking for.

More efficient way to track and manage claims.

Pros

Easy to learn how to use. I worked customer service agents and They were very thorough and patient. Worked with me until I was able to understand. They were very responsive to all my questions and concerns.

November 2015

Les from Synergy Adjusting Corp

November 2015

A Real Partner. Professional, Innovative, and Responsive. I highly recommend!

We moved from another cloud based CMS. VCA really helped us solve some unique problems. This effort required really listening to our needs and being there for us as we confronted problems. Much of our focus is the E & S Market and the Lloyd's market. VCA project leaders and developers tailored specific solutions to position our company for success. A real partner. I highly recommend VCA. No matter the requirement they will find a way to meet your needs. Their day to day service is responsive. All around a first class organization. Ask for Christine.

Derrick from Ace Taxi - Ace Claims and Ace Transportation

October 2015

VCA has allowed our company to become more efficient in our workflows!

VCA has been a tremendous partner as we have solved our claims management problem and allowed us to begin entertaining expanding our TPA claims service to the transportation industry. The customer service has been outstanding, especially Ilda Cairns, who has been there every step of the way for us and has been there for every question we have had. All in all we are very pleased with VCA and would highly recommend them to others.

Response from Code Evolution

Replied October 2015

We are glad to hear that the software has allowed you to expand your business we wish you much continued success!

Mark from Vantage Point Claims Management, PLLC

Great product and service

Product is perfect for claims adjusting. Some minor personal preferences I would change, but overall no problems. Cost is reasonable and customer service/technical support are excellent, especially my claims management specialist Suzanne Kehren.

March 2016

David from Boiler Machinery Loss Consultants, LLC

March 2016

User friendly, dependable, and professional built with Insurance Professional in mind.

Cons - as an seasoned (25 years) adjuster handling specialty claims - we find that system is more geared for property and CAT type loses. We utilize the VCA system to handled Boiler Machinery (Equipment Breakdown) type claims. We have adapted to the system. The sales team did an outstanding job explaining to a skeptic such as myself the value of the system. They were absolutely correct. We love the system and I am sure we can work with the sales team on any issues we make encounter.

January 2015

David from Compass Insurance Adjusters of Canada Inc.

VCA Management

Having been in the insurance industry for 23 years, during a period of technological change, I have been exposed to many different electronic file management systems. VCA is by far the best. It is easy to learn, intuitive to understand and would allow an office to go totally paperless. As the owner of my adjusting firm I love the administrative reports that allow me to zero in on any aspect of my business. VCA is much more than a file management system, it is an adjusting company management system.

Michael from Middle Bay Claims Services, Inc.

Exceeding Customer Service Expectations

The support and customer service provided by Christine Picano has a new standard. Christine and all VCA employees I have had the opportunity to work with have all been the best help and make you feel as you are the only customer they have. I have and will continue to recommend this company and product to others in the industry.

Jim from James A. Fredo & Associates, Inc.

Wish I Could Offer 10 Stars

For a small company such as ours, saving time; but, also providing a prompt and professional service to our clients is of paramount importance. That is exactly what VCA provides us and, as a result, that is what we can offer our clients.

May 2016

Randy from TPI Claim Service, LLC

May 2016

New user - started using the software to manage various claims with multiple Adjusters

Easy to set up claims and keep track of them. Also easy to use for timelines, reminders, storing data, and invoicing. The account representative, Suzanne Kehren, is very helpful and knowledgeable about the software and the services.

Clive from United Service Group

VCA is my business

VCA is an important part of our business and specifically designed for the insurance industry. Giving us the ability to provide a reliable cost effective service to our clients.

Sarah from Fraser Property and Adjusting

Excellent

Our business is organized, efficient and is user friendly for all our employees. The VCA Support is quick and right there for any issues that need immediate attention.

July 2016

Michael from Unity Claims Management

July 2016

Awesome software!!!

The customer service is exceptional! We never felt as if we were on our own. VCA was always there to assist whenever we did have a question but that was few and far between because the software is so easy to use.

Pros

The software is very easy to use.

Cons

I can't think of anything .