VCA Software Reviews

VCA Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Adjusters like it and it makes them more efficient. Has a good suite of management tools to ensure the adjusters are meeting their goals."
  • icon"Easy to learn how to use. I worked customer service agents and They were very thorough and patient."
  • icon"Ease of use, intuitiveness, fully web based solution - no software installation required, very responsive for support and modifications."
  • icon"To be competitive the UI needs a facelift. Other than that I can't think of any other dislikes."
  • icon"It is a little bit property centric rather than being designed around a casualty line of business."
  • icon"The least like thing about VCA is having to learn the program. But I guess that's the problem with any program so overall I cannot complain."

All VCA Software Reviews

Anthony

It has been easy, thorough, friendly and transparent

This is helping to better organize, store, and administer our claims. It is great to use on a daily bases and the fact that I can customize it to meet my needs what I truly enjoy.

Pros

The software so-far can and will do anything we need it to as a small start up. My biggest fear in getting a more sophisticated system is that it would be too sophisticated and required too much info for our needs. Because I can customize it it adapts well to exactly the area of business I would like to use it for.

Cons

It looks old. To be competitive the UI needs a facelift. Other than that I can't think of any other dislikes.

Otilia

Effective to managing claims

All information about the claim is easily available . I liked the fact that it can be accessed from anywhere. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful with using the system.

Pros

It was very user friendly , all the information l need is readily available . I did use all the options available as l did not need it .

Cons

I did not like the fact that 90 day notice is required for cancellation .

Response from Code Evolution

Thank you for the review, yes with our security and infrastructure in place we do require a 90 day notice period to terminate the service. We aren't like some other competitor systems that lock clients in for the entire term/ we understand that clients needs can change. We are glad you were very pleased with the system. Happy retirement!

Replied March 2019

Craig

I had used this software before at a previous employer it was an easy choice to stay with VCA.

It provides me with an easy to use claims management system for my small business.

Pros

It collects my time in an easy to review format that my clients want. As a business owner the software provides me with a constant and up to date review of my accounts receivables without having to pay for an accounting program.

Cons

Although VCA is constantly looking to improve the software, I think that in my mind, there are too many changes. It is a good program and there does not need to be many changes in my opinion.

Tina

Coast Claims Service Review

Virtual Claims is a very easy program to use, Ilda Cairns is a wonderful rep to work with and is always available to problem solve whenever I or any of my staff have any questions. All of my adjusters find the program fast and simple to use and keep track of their claim in and i like the fact that it is always evolving and changing to keep up with our growing need and the changing demands from our clients.

Pros

That is is very user friendly, easy to train new staff on and that it is always changing and updating, and the support team are very fast to help when there is a problem.

Cons

some of the functions i can do in Queries are limited

Jeff

The Littleton Group Claim Review

Customer Service is the best. System easy to use and easy to train new employees on. Very customizable and functional. Great value.

Pros

Easy to train on and very user friendly. Adjusters like it and it makes them more efficient. Has a good suite of management tools to ensure the adjusters are meeting their goals.

Cons

The check writing capabilities.

Response from Code Evolution

Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting your review. We're glad to hear that VCA had been great for your firm. Although we agree check writing is a great tool, unfortunately there are simply too many variables for each clients unique needs. We believe that building a custom cheque writer tool to suit each clients individual requirements works best.

Replied April 2017

VCA Review

Pros

Cons

Would be nice if there was an Ad-Hoc reporting tool available, instead of just the standard query functions.

steve

functionality

Pros

Ease of use and navigation Multitude of available functions and seamless connectivity. Awesome support team. ...thank you

Cons

nothing actually. Everything works well and more functions are added on a regular basis

Rory

Intuitive, customisable with great customer service

Overall, we are very happy with VCA. It meets all of our needs at present and the customer service if we have any queries regarding the system is second to none.

Pros

Intuitive, easy-to-use

Rhonda

Excellent

Great user experience and customer service from staff such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] etc

Pros

ease of use, canned reports, custom data query functionality

Cons

I have not experienced any issues relative to how we use

Response from Code Evolution

Hi Rhonda. Thank you so much for the great review of Virtual Claims Adjuster. We're glad to see that VCA has brought you a great experience so far.

Replied February 2019

Clint

Best Programe Out There

Awesome program. Team is wonderful to deal with.

Pros

VCA is easy to use. It allows us to keep organized with financials, documents, documentations, billing, and keep track of who is handling and information to send to the insurance company. Overall I cannot complain about the program.

Robert

I've used the product and have had great results with the product.

I have the ability to assist my company, site managers and customers with the use of the software.

Pros

Pro: I have the ability to place documents and log notes into my claim files, I can pull information up quickly to access my items

Cons

The system should introduce time stamping for entries. Allow user of the portal more storage to upload documents. Expanded area for questions and drop downs which can be added for the end user filling out the claim on the portal.

VCA and the Virtual Office

I've been in the I.T. and Insurance industry for over 25 years - have even written several claims programs myself, and I can honestly say it's one of the BEST decisions we ever made. We have been using VCA since 2009 and have ALWAYS been very happy with the reliability, functionality, and fantastic support. We are now on the dedicated environment, which allows us to have the claim program highly customized. We have never experienced major downtime, only a couple of minor interruptions, over the past 6 years - which is FANTASTIC in my book. Our company operates as a "Virtual Company", which allows us to work from anywhere. With VCA, it doesn't matter what, or who's, computer I use, I can always log onto VCA and work... I would definitely recommend this product to others in the industry.

Rachel

VCA - Five Stars

We chose VCA several years ago because of its flexibility to meet our clients' varied, specific needs for communications, financials and reporting. VCA was able to craft to those needs without forgoing any of the larger, broad based 'out of the box' applications the product provides. In short, VCA gave us and by extension, our clients, the best of both worlds. The software is intuitive and delivers essential real time information to our clients when they need it. Concurrent with VCA's technical acumen is the professional and courteous demeanor of its people. The staff responds to the smallest query and largest project with equal cordiality and professionalism. Our partnership with VCA has been critical to our providing first class service and results to our clients.

Robert

High Hopes and Expectations? Look no further!

A comprehensive, competitively priced claims handling solution with a genuine, user-friendly interface that will surely make a significant difference in our productivity and competitiveness. Plus...stellar customer service from one of the customer representatives!

Pros

This software clearly demonstrates a fine marriage of technology and real-world claim handling requirements. It is particularly well adapted to the requirements of the Lloyds market and responds equally well to the local market. The flexibility, responsiveness and feature set attracted us but the stellar customer service really was the deciding factor for us.

Cons

In all fairness, we are just getting started. The few limitations encountered do not pose any real problem since these concern non-standard claims handling requirements.

Julie

January 2015

VCA - Can't live without it!

I have been using this software for a many years and in that time it has made my job much easier to do. It has been specifically designed for the insurance industry, and as time goes on, new features are added. It is safe, secure and easy to use. This software will benefit your company in many ways. Many insurers are choosing to go paperless and VCA is an excellent tool for this. The customer support is friendly and helpful and always just a click away. If you're looking for new software, VCA is in my opinion the best on the market!

Response from Code Evolution

Glad to hear the software is a great fit. We just launched our latest tools if you would like assistance with anything give us a call!

Replied January 2015

Ryan

Product exactly what I was looking for.

More efficient way to track and manage claims.

Pros

Easy to learn how to use. I worked customer service agents and They were very thorough and patient. Worked with me until I was able to understand. They were very responsive to all my questions and concerns.

Les