• Pros

• "Easy to use. Great visibility of product from receipt to sales. "

• "It is very intuitive, and easy to use. The interface is relatively clean, and pleasing. "

• "Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly."

• Cons

• "Use of alternate inventory items is a real benefit. However, the inability to relate the primary and alternate items when calculating On Hand, Reserved, Available, etc. is a real handicap. "

• "They really need a built in feature for lot/batch number tracking. There are several work around solutions (that do actually work) but it would be nice to have this be a standard feature."

• "No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking."

Browse inFlow Inventory Reviews

Manny from Redeemers Insurance

Sales & Purchase made simple

Software is one of my favorites for companies with no purchase order system.

Pros

Great for small companies who need sales and purchasing. Sales has records of customer quoted sales and purchases can see what to order. Great way for a company to keep track of purchases and data can be exported to third part software. Purchasing software even has serial column for warranty verification of products. Was great for HVAC and appliance repair company. Great software for company with no purchase order system. Can make everything paperless and user's can view inventory, content and prices with no license. User license is portable.

Cons

Software lacks year end inventory count reset. Reports could be better to show year to date expenses. I had a tough time getting year to date reports.

Todd from HD Pacific, Inc.

Industry: Semiconductors

Great Software,....but

Pros

The overall learning cueve for the software is not bad at all. Much more user friendly and reliable than quickbooks.

Cons

Seems most the focus is now on the web based version, have not seem many updates for the stand-alone version in the last couple years.

November 2015

Peter from Judy Joannou Designs

November 2015

Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding.

I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

Andy from The Cardio Shop

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great for my small business

I have a small business with several products. I find the inventory control easy and useful. The input of data is simple, so I have all my customer information. The reporting is excellent, so I can find out stock, costs, sales etc at the touch of a button.

Pros

The system is very user friendly. I am not much good at technical stuff, but I find inflow easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing that springs to mind that I would change.

Response from Archon Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Andy. We really appreciate it!

Al and Debby from Port Pot Shop

Inflow

From installing products and selling those goods using inflow was really a matter of a day to get started. Looking forward to utilizing the inventory features for our first monthend, and the daily sales reports are great

Pros

Ease of purchase, ease of installation and relatively easy to set up and start using.

Cons

So far we have not seen any downside to using this product

Reasons for Choosing inFlow Inventory

ease of use for our small business. Also the start up time was very minimal compared to the alternatives

Melissa from The Tierra Group

Almost amazing, but still very solid

Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Pros

Easy to use Accurate tracking Can setup multiple warehouse locations Customer service is top notch A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

Cons

Response from Archon Systems

Replied December 2019

Hi Melissa! Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers! You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/how-do-i-track-lot-numbersbatch-numbersexpiration-dates/ Cheers!

Seann from QUALITY BUSINESS LLC

Industry: Machinery

The best inventory control software around!

with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Pros

Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

Cons

The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

Reasons for Choosing inFlow Inventory

decision was cost driven, but at the end we are happy with the software, and I think we found more glitches on the competitors.

Response from Archon Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review, Seann! We do have a sales integrations with Amazon for inFlow Cloud, but we don't support eBay and Walmart at this time. We'll pass that feedback on to our product team!

KURT from WGC

Gotta Love it

I've been using Inflow for 10 years and it does everything a small business needs.

Pros

Its user friendly. Very good tutorial videos.

Cons

Not able to format or personalize email.

Reasons for Choosing inFlow Inventory

Initially cost, due to just starting the business. The more I grew the more I needed to track everything. And never looked back.

Ben from Saskatchewan Science Centre

It does what it needs to do

Pros

Reporting can give tons of great data it keeps everything saved and organised well, I enjoy this inv entory management system

Cons

Can be a bit buggy, im unable to print reports properly but that could be an issue on my end?

Response from Archon Systems

Replied May 2020

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! Sorry to hear about the reportsyou should definitely be able to print them. We do have your account information on file so we'll reach out to you and see how we can help. - Thomas

Taylor from outfitYOURS.com LLC

Very Good

inFlow has a great pricing structure with no gotchas. The software is powerful with room to grow. The customer service is excellent. Highly recommended. With no long term contracts or dishonest sales tactics you have nothing to lose.

Pros

inFlow has a great feature set and many access options like app, web app, desktop, ect. Our inventory management is much improved with the software and there are many more features that we are not yet using but know we can use the product for years to come. The pricing structure incentivizes inflow to make sure you love the product so you keep using it so they take good care of you to get you going. Great product.

Cons

A little confusing the differences between the different versions of the product. The web app is a little bit limited.

Response from Archon Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks a lot for the review, Taylor! That's good feedback on the different versions of the inFlow Cloud app. We're definitely hard at work to add more functionality to the web app, so stay tuned. We keep this page up to date with the latest changes and fixes for each client: https://www.inflowinventory.com/cloud-updates/

Christian from Envirotrade

A dream to work with

Pretty much all the Inventory and work orders, and practical flows of invoicing, sales orders, purchase orders etc.

Pros

Quite simply, it is easy and allows for most functions we need with work orders and serialized items. The Inflow Cloud is fast enough and easily customizable. Great stuff, quite simply. :) And the customer service is nothing short of stunning.

Cons

There are no cons, per se, more features that would be great to add on, as time passes and you develop the software further; the Android client (being able to do POs, SOs and invoicing would be fantastic). There are some other bugs with the Android client, in terms of cost pricing on the products that can be straightened out; right now we can't really use it for much. Furthermore, it would be great to be able to communicate in our own language with customers that are non-English speakers, by adding European specialty letters instead of ? :) And should you move towards creating shipments directly through API (with tracking updates) towards DHL, TNT, UPS etc, that would be cool (check out the Parcel tracker app for Android). And also of course taking the step out towards an own integrated sales platform to a little bit bigger extent than the inventory showroom (like a webshop of sorts), rather than the one-way integration to Shopify, that could be a really interesting proposition for us (however, we understand that it is an inventory system, and at that it is great stuff.

Reasons for Choosing inFlow Inventory

Price vs quality made the call; and the onboarding process solidified our entrenchment as a customer (now in two different companies)

Response from Archon Systems

Replied April 2020

Hi Christian, thanks for the great review! I just wanted to update you on some of the features you mentioned as a lot has changed since your review! You can now do POs, SOs and share/email invoices from the mobile app. The Shopify integration now pushes inventory from inFlow to Shopify as well as pulling Shopify orders into inFlow. Our API is in early access - feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like to take that for a spin. And we're working on some improvements for Showroom as well. Keep the feedback coming, we'd love to hear from you!

James from Technology intelligence Agency

Very accurate and easy to use.

This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

Pros

I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

Cons

It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

John from Bucktooth Grinding Company LLC

It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll need! :)

Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Pros

Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

Cons

I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings. Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

Chris from Seaside Wireless Inc.

One of the better offline packages I've tried, cloud based offering is coming along nicely

Support for this software is very good, I never have a problem getting a response, and there is a user based forum that also has a lot of information.

Pros

I liked that it was affordable, did not require that you pay a monthly subscription (for the offline version) and that it was more intuitive than most I've tried. The new integrated barcode feature of the cloud product brings this to the level of $10,000 systems I have used in the past.

Cons

The biggest con with both versions of this software is the inability to handle multiple warehouses properly. If an item you have is in multiple locations, it treats those locations as different bins on the same shelf, so it will not tell you that you need to order more for warehouse "A" of there is enough in warehouse "B,C,D" to meet the min/max criteria. This requires you to use different part numbers for the same thing in each warehouse, which is doable but annoying when it comes to transferring between warehouses and labelling.

Belinda from Seed Stock Media, llc

Robust and Affordable Inventory Management

InFlow worked really well as an affordable inventory control solution with their one-time fee for a desktop version. Our client was a new industrial supply company with around 1000 items but very limited staffing. InFlow offered an unlimited number of inventory and sub-categories. We needed a program that was easy to learn with the ability to have real-time inventory counts, profit and cost of goods sold, along with sales quotes that could be moved into sales orders and invoices along with vendor ordering capability. Inflow provided what we were looking for in a desktop solution.

Pros

The inFlow Inventory program was quite easy to learn and compared to other inventory management software, really affordable. It also had the ability to integrate with Magento or Shopify for when our business client was ready to move into online sales and the ability to use barcoding. There were a number shortcuts in the program which was quite useful for a small business with inventory but with limited operations staff. For example, through the Vendor list, low stock can be identified with the Suggest Reordering feature. We found it was a fairly robust program for our small business client, but also easily installed, customized and managed with a fairly flat learning curve to run it with success.

Cons

The only major downside to the desktop version of inFlow was its inability to integrate with an accounting program. Although the reporting capacity gave all the information that was needed for management and financial meetings, the information had to be exported out of Inflow and imported into the accounting program manually. The cloud version of inFlow has this ability, but the desktop version did not. There was also no Mac version available.

Mark from GPMM Enterprise

It's the most comprehensive small business software I've come across with excellent customer service

Better tracking if purchases, inventory and sales, pretty much important in running a business.

Pros

I love that it has all the features from purchase to sales and the inventory functionalities are comprehensive. It captures almost all of our business scenarios. It is really comprehensive vs all other software that we evaluated. I would say that this is the top inventory software in its class, before the big ERPs. Also, their recent strategy to move to cloud with integration to popular platforms has made the software more relevant, and made our business easier to operate. Finally, the customer service is really great. They do interact with all users closely and they listen to product improvement suggestions.

Cons

1) it would really really be a big productivity boost to be able to create sales order, review customer receivables/orders, and stock transfers in the mobile app or at least in the web app

NATHAN from Www.northcentralholdings.com

Inflow Enhanced inventory Management For Free!

I love this platform because of its robust set of functions, I do suggest using someone with experience to set up the software if hosting on premise. The cloud version is much easier but also not free.

Pros

Inflow desktop is free and incredibly robust packed with features to accommodate all business types. With the ability to customize naming conventions (functions) this inventory and finance platform is beyond adequate for every kind of business. This platform can be expanded with paid modules to add functions such as barcode scanning and automatic updates to inventory. A paid cloud option is available with enhanced support and functions

Cons

The free version has very limited support and the setup is very complicated if you do not have experience in the platform. No clear path to API integrations Some functions are not available in free mode you must buy the enhanced modules

JOHN from NEW JERSEY DOOR WORKS

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

Pros

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE. WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Dave from ASAbrasives

Amazing product, they are on the right track

For what I pay for this I am very happy. The saying you get what you pay for, well it does not apply here. The makers of inFlow have amazing support and are working hard to make this a great product for the little guy as well as the large company. I know that all of the bugs will never be gone 100% and to think that they will by anyone is foolish. That is the only reason I gave 2 of the 4 items the 4 stars. There are a few issues that need attention and they are working hard on them.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support

Cons

Changing the invoice look and feel, the online system

Charel from Acu-Chron

roughly 3 years experience using inFlow

Quality is tops - innovative. Took me some time to adapt to the program in general - probably because accounting is not my field of expertise. Found some limitations to the program e.g. limited usable space inside the remarks box of SQ to keep SQ a one pager. Customer support superb: always helpful, friendly and gets the job done. Currently I do not use all the features of the program hence program bit expensive for my needs - however i am excited with the scope the program offers!

Pros

A one time purchase, no recurring expenses unless additional support is required.

Cons

Slight limitations here and there based on personal needs, but I found ways to overcome those

Mary from Stadium System, Inc.

Review of Inflow Cloud

We did not have an inventory program set up in any way before INFLOW. Using this program has helped us to keep our inventory more accurate. The ability to export information and create custom reporting is very helpful for the reporting we need to do here. We consider this to be a Platform that is very easy to set up and use.

Pros

We have found that INFLOW was willing to work with us to set this up to best fit our needs. We find the customer service and support staff to be incredibly helpful. They not only respond in a timely fashion to our requests, but followup with ideas and suggestions to be sure that we are not continually struggling with a project we are trying to set up.

Cons

I do not think the integration with QB fits our needs. There needs to be a 2 way integration with QB for credit card payments. Also, the invoices did not print out correctly without additional work on our end and the statement feature was difficult.

Jesus from Producciones Nor Chichas

Industry: Printing

Head of Warehouses with more than 4 years of experience

Pass all Excel inventories very quickly and manage the products in more than 5+ stores

Pros

The flexibility that gives the user, if I need a report that does not have inFlow I can export / create it to Excel. I can also simply copy and paste data. I currently handle 6000+ SKUs in more than 5 stores, more than 100,000+ Sales without slowing down problems, or headaches. Thanks to this program you move from ordered storage to chaotic storage without problems

Cons

I do not have a clear disadvantage ... mmm ... I see that you can not handle products with expiration date, but that is not my item

August 2016

Kennita from Be creative art supplies

August 2016

Great program but could use some added feature to help make business run more efficient.

So far I have no complaints. Except for one. Wish it has easy axcess to a tablet or mobile device for example. So when you away from the computer and want to do like a quick inventory count or something. Even look up something up for a customer to see if we have it in stock/more detail info without running back to a desktop everytime. You can just axcess right from the handheld device to make any changes right there as your in the stock room doing some work. Instead of have to print out like a count sheet every time and then go back and make adjustments. Which takes more time and waste paper in the long run. Even if it's just app to the program so can least make adjustments on frieght or look up info for a customer from a a tablet/mobile device.

Pros

Easy to use and not hard to learn out to navigate your way around.

Cons

Can only axcess yo it to the desktop or lab top computer you have it installed to.

Angela from Alpha Warranty Services

I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems yet.

The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Pros

Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

Cons

The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

Sam from AST - Shelber

Great support, great software for our retail store.

Tracking vendors, stock, sales, and customers is a 1000 times easier and efficient because of inflow.

Pros

Easy to manage, inflow is now our companies sales and stock management backbone for our 3 branches. We print invoices, monitor and mange stock, etc.. Basically, all the standard actions taken from receiving and selling the item.

Cons

Everything is awesome. There is nothing negative about this product, the company is always stepping forward, from premises to cloud, I see a great future for this awesome company.

Lance from RMIT University

Industry: Chemicals

Great software but needs work in a few key areas

Simple inventory management.

Pros

The software is great for managing our inventory it has images, adds bar codes, manufacturers SKU and the showroom is a great start. InFlow has allowed us to become more compliant in managing Hazardous Goods.

Cons

The showroom needs to have more customisation options, the labels only print on Dymo printers however we have a Toshiba Tec industrial label printer a common printer that we use bartender software with. Why cant Inflow integrate with Bartender to support all label printers? We are using InFlow to manage a chemical store, this means chemicals and consumables used in a laboratory environment. Inflow could do with the ability to upload a PDF to an item in the extras field so you can attach a MSDS to the products if they are hazardous materials.

Ryan from Armand Manufacturing Inc

Industry: Plastics

A+ For Manufacturing

We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Pros

Cons

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

Murad from Tamkeen

I implemented for 50-100 employee company

good for start-up ERP implementation especially for small to medium companies.

Pros

ease of editing fields by myself without referring to an agent same as most of the others ERP do. The possibility of exporting a report to EXCEL and from there I can get any result I need; of course, you have to be skilled in EXCEL.

Cons

not possible to export invoices to EXCELinstead of WORD. Not possible to have invoicing tab segregated from packing list. I have to do it out the record in WORD.

Melissa from The Tierra Group

Easy way to do Inventory

Have been an inFlow customer for many years and will continue to be for many more.

Pros

Easy to use and setup, pricing plans for every budget. Customer support is quick to respond and really helpful. Has a lot of features and their development team is always looking to add more.

Lee from Food & Beverages

This is a great program for a business that does not need a full-blown ERP system

InFlow has a support team that responds with phone callbacks pretty quickly. We use a more complicated ERP for another secion of the business, but did not have the option for Spanish with that ERP system. For an entry level ERP, this is a good value for the money. I can recommend it.

Pros

Cons

We are using the Spanish language feature (which was a primary reason for deciding to use InFlow) for one location, and the English for another. That works out pretty well, but InFlow has apparently decided to not focus on rounding out the Spanish part of it. There are a few places where, instead of Spanish, there is an English word. It is still definitely usable as it is, but it would be great for inflow to put another 25 hours into is to make the Spanish part COMPLETELY Spanish. Regardless, I can say that that should not stop you from using it. The English version of it is absolutely perfect, so if you don't anticipate using other than the English functionality, you will never know it. Even if you do use the Spanish version, you will still be able to operate just fine.

Steven from Taylor Group Atlantic

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Does what we need it to..

Pros

We switched from the desktop version of inflow. We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing. The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

Cons

We would like to see the continued development of the web app

Justin from Qualflow Systems Ltd

Industry: Industrial Automation

A leap forward in stock control suitable for small manufactures

We needed a system that could be easily worked with by multiple functions in our small organisation. We needed it to be able to handle multiple currencies for sales and purchases in a simple and intuitive way. Finally we needed it to be able to give us clear oversight of our stock levels and give us the ability to manufacture products for our customers quickly without holding excessive stock levels.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. The You get a real sense that they are learning about their customers needs and are trying to build the functionality you need into the product. customer support is excellent and very interactive. I believe it has the ability to scale with us.

Cons

There are some niggly ways that the current systems works but these have been reported back to customer support.

Alex from Int2Med Ltd

InFlow is an easy to use software perfect for our small business!

It has helped us work professionally immediately from start-up.

Pros

We're a small medical distribution company with 2000 and we have been using InFlow for 7 years. Customer service is very helpful and reasonably quick. The software is easy to use. Does what it says on the tin.

Cons

There is a 5 hour time difference from the UK to Toronto and Cust Service opens at 10AM. This can lead to frustrating delays in response times.

John from ECM-USA

Industry: Industrial Automation

inflow review

This software is a great buy for the cost, I have used it for over 8 years. They have added many new features over the years to make even better. Support is Ok but getting better.

Pros

inexpensive, you keep the data base, no monthly fees. For day to day use it is bug free, does not crash.

Cons

do not like the new pay every year maintenance pay system, some bugs with current things effecting the history of the inventory.

December 2015

Christina from Lakeview Family Wellness

December 2015

Great Inventory Software, Timesaver :)

Pros

InFlow has completely organized our inventory, we can easily see what we need to reorder and when we need to order it. It has saved our bacon so many times! People may forget what's been sold, but the software remembers everything! InFlow has saved us so much time, and has saved us money since now we order only what we need. We love inFlow!

Cons

I do wish for a few more reports, but the inFlow software is so good, that I would highly recommend it regardless. I really don't have any major issues with inFlow. It works really well. A couple of times per year I'm asked to find numbers that I haven't before, and it takes me a little while to figure out what to do, but I could always watch an online tutorial.

Grozdanka from MSJ International

Industry: Warehousing

Review one

Very good.

Pros

The software is good and reliable. Relatively easy to work with. A lot of reports and the main benefit that we use to export in the excel format.

Cons

There is no way to search product in SO, SQ and PO . Our SQ and SO sometimes are 240-350 position and we have to go trough all of them to find the product that we need to check.

Kimberly from JCC- Bulk Stores Warehouse/Archives

Industry: Warehousing

County Government Using Inflow in Several Departments

I am currently using inflow to manage my warehouse of 650 products. I have decided to use Inflow for my archive records department with over 25,000 records and I'm so confident in Inflow I actually looking forward to changing my records over to a system that really works.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the more detailed your initial setup the better your experience. I converted from an access database to inflow via an excel.csv and in 15 minutes I was ready to start taking orders.

Cons

The thing i liked least about Inflow is that i did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.

Shiva from Spear Marketing Limited

Inflow is effective, easy to learn and robust. But when it's not, the team at inFlow is phenomenal!

Inventory Mastery

Pros

I like the team of people that built it. I like that they genuinely care about my issues. And the quality of the software reflects the solid engineering behind it.

Cons

The security options and access control is very limited and not specific enough. I'd like to setup my users to have very specific access.

Peter from Pete's Gun Room LLC

My inFlow

Great for what I need it for. Sales, reports, inventory searches, past product look-ups.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer/Tech support is great. People are friendly and helpful. One of the few businesses that I do not dread having to call.

Cons

After 7 years I have not found anything that I do not like about inFlow.

Oscar from Robina Corporation

I love this product!

Wonderful product!

Pros

This product is easy to use and you don't need to be an computer expert to master it such a great product and great customer service you had.

Cons

I don't have any bad comments using it and I'm still waiting for more updates to come.

Shane from RMIT University

Inflow has revolutionised our Inventory management processes.

Too many to name at this point.

Pros

We love the showroom and have recently just reached out to customers giving them access. We also just love the GUI and how intuitive it is. It's very easy to drive and train people in use of different functions. We are big fans of your product and look forward to a long history with your product.

Cons

Honestly, not much at this point in time. Inflow was chosen after looking at 4 competitors products and I am as are my team that we went with Inflow. If there are issues, I raise them with CS which has a proven quick turnaround. Keep up the good work.

Mark from Blacon wireless

Industry: Wireless

InFlow Review - May 2019

Inventory management - Purchasing, receiving, adjustments, picking and shipping flow smoothly. Converting sales quotes to sales orders works well. Exporting files and reports allows us to customize reporting via Excel and other reporting tools.

Pros

the Inventory management tools and Dashboard.

Crista from Robertson Fire Protection

Have our company's entire stock in it and makes my life so easy

Life is easier with it

Pros

I love how you can sort the the products in different categories and locations. Printing and inputting is so easy.

Cons

There is not much I do not like about this program. Importing and exporting I would have liked to work better. But all in all I love it.

Audrey from Accenture

inFlow Saves the day!

This product is the BEST!

Pros

This product have a lot features that you might need and almost all of it have a shortcut keys that may help to easily memorize to navigate it Overall experience using this product is awesome!

Cons

This product might more great if it can provide summary of your yearly expenses , But I love this product and I'm still waiting for updates.

Marie Kris from SAMC

Perfect inflow

Pros

The designed of this tool is very great for all business. Managing and organizing of inventory are more efficient when I used this tool.

Cons

So far no issue in this tool. It is very helpful to my team. The features and functions are fit to my expectation.

Sarah from Titan Building Products

Good but not great

Pros

This product is easy to use. The manual is easy to follow. There are multiple options for your specific needs

Cons

When subtracting inventory everyday, the numbers didn't seem to be being taken out correctly and our numbers were always wrong.

Joe from Reliable Consultants

Inflow Inventory is perfect for our small warehouse

We've been using the software for years and just recently upgraded to the cloud version. The ease with which our accounting office can verify receipt of goods is great. We operate as a central warehouse for our 7 stores and cut sales orders to fill the stores. With Inflow this is such an easy process. We receive product and fill the sales orders the same day, it's great. Recently, one of my colleagues left for another job and she switched their warehouse over to Inflow. I would recommend it for any warehouse.

Pros

Easy to use. Great visibility of product from receipt to sales.

Cons

Can't really think of anything, other than I wish there was an integration with our point of sales at the store level.

Lyndon from Jollibee Foods Corporation

Such a GREAT PRODUCT!

AWESOME Creation!

Pros

I love there customer service , they have a lot of patience and they will teach you step by step to solve your concerns.

Cons

This product answers all the features that I need in one product, So I don't have any bad comments using it.

ORLANDO from GC COMPANY CORP

Industry: Wholesale

I am a Proffessional Mechanical Engineer with a company who represent, install and sales water pumps

Pros

The program is easy to use. The reports are clear. The data is easy to edit. I like the use of attachments.

Cons

The integration to make labels is a little complicated for my employees. Sometimes it doesnt log in easily.

Mary Grace from HPI

Accurate inFlow Inventory

Pros

I love this software because it is easy to use and easy to track the inventory level. Very helpful in doing a

Cons

As of now, I have no negative feedback about this software because it is complete to run a business.