Ordoro Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Integrates well with BigCommerce and Amazon. Good inventory tracking."
  • icon"It is simple to use, integrates with top dogs, keeps track of inventory great (love the kitting)."
  • icon"Excellent service and support, snappy system that has the ability to be expanded upon and is improved by their team regularly."
  • icon"The very few times we needed to reach out to the Ordoro Support team was usually related to error codes. On occasion, the documentation on the error code was lacking."

Have you used Ordoro and would like to share your experience with others?

All Ordoro Reviews

Gregrey

User of Ordoro across 2 different businesses / industries

We love the support and the fact that they are based in the US. The whole team is fantastic! The only point where I think Ordoro could better themselves is to get someone in there who has plenty of merchant experience (preferably having used the product). Some problems we would run into on the merchant side would be approached in a very linear sometimes cookie-cutter way by the support staff. Having been in the product dealing with actual orders and issues daily for the past 3 years, I sometimes felt that I knew a better way to attack a problem than their team did. That being said, never have I been let down or unassisted by the Ordoro team. Their service is top-knotch, and they have made some huge strides. Proud of them as a company and love the team.

Pros

Cons

It can sometimes be a bit tricky to get new features approved in the dev pipeline.

Reasons for choosing Ordoro

Ordoro competes very well on price, and having held millions of dollars in inventory with them and shipped hundreds of thousands of orders, I knew that they were reliable when we begin to scale.

Reasons for switching to Ordoro

The prior merchant I worked for was using a system called TIMS which is essentially an inventory tracking system for welding gas cylinders. This system was very clunky and old-school. It took plenty of manual work to process a single order. As for my current merchant, they made a switch to Cin7 and that was quickly met by poor service and shoddy 3rd party integrations that were not reliable.

Response from Ordoro

Hi Gregrey! Thank you so much for the kind words and we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the platform. Looking forward to helping you manage fulfillment and inventory for years to come!

Replied September 2021

bob

Industry: Civil Engineering

January 2016

great app !

Although I am just starting to use this system I am finding the possibilities exciting and looking so forward to knowing all the ins and outs. Wish I had known about this sooner!

Pros

Friendly technical support and service Fast customer service Desire to add features Works as advertised

Cons

No reseller program;rarely, some easily solved glitches when upgrading software

Tor

My business would have failed without Ordoro and its customer support

It was the single most important element of my successful e-commerce business that ran for fun years until COVID hit. Then supply issues and inventory delays forced me to shut it down. I'd still be using Ordoro today if I didn't close due to COVID.

Pros

It's easy integration with multiple online retails Automated shipping confirmation directly to Amazon NEVER had a problem with a label misprinting address, postage amount, shipping rate...etc Customer support was outstanding - three separate issues could have hurt my Amazon account health if not resolved and Ordoro support fixed each instance in less than an hour Never had to deal with an unplanned system outage

Cons

nothing - as close to a perfect product for e-commerce as I've every used

Reasons for switching to Ordoro

The other services I used were clunky, tough to use, not intuitive, and glitchy. When I tried Ordoro it was like postage paradise!

Response from Ordoro

Thank you so much for all of the kind words! It was truly our pleasure working with you. We're so glad you loved Ordoro as much as we do.

Replied October 2021

Benjamin

Ordoro - a workhorse with bang for your buck

Ordoro has helped us grow seamlessly through our past few years.

Pros

Ordoro is a solid platform for inventory management and shipping fulfillment. It is easy to use and gets the job done.

Cons

Although these features are more consistent with much more costlier options, I wish Ordoro could track Lot Codes on Goods Receipts (and through to fulfillment).

Reasons for switching to Ordoro

Stamps had no inventory managment and only basic fulfillment options.

Response from Ordoro

Thanks so much, Benjamin! We pride ourselves on being easy to use and we're so glad you've been able to experience that. We look forward to helping you manage your business for years to come!

Replied October 2021

Arron

Simplified Shipping

Pros

The software linked perfectly to my couriers and made shipping simple. I didn't need to input anything, and all of my labels were created automatically.

Cons

Setting up the automatic printer wasn't as seamless as I would like.

Reasons for choosing Ordoro

More coverage for different areas instead of being restricted to U.S.

Yamisi

March 2022

Great product

Pros

I really thought the onboarding and the customer service was exceptional because they gave me all the tools and tips needed so that once it was completed, I was confident and knowledgeable enough to navigate on my own. The software also gives me great analytics and works well with my sales channels.

Cons

The UI could be a bit better. If you have a long list of products and are looking at a specific item, say on page 3, for example, then go back, you have to start from the first page as opposed to the page you were currently on.

Reasons for choosing Ordoro

Great reps who talk you through the product and answered any and all questions.

Response from Ordoro

Hi Yamisi! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our software. We're incredibly grateful for your kind words as well as input! We look forward to supporting your business for years to come as well as continually improving our software to fit your needs.

Replied March 2022

Dan

I've been using Ordoro for 5 years now and don't even consider looking for other options

Makes shipping for orders from serval marketplaces and with several shippers easy.

Pros

Easy to set up. Accurately imports all orders. Makes it easy to add internal/external notes for coordination. Customer service is spectacular. I call or email and get a very timely response and solution.

Cons

My only complaint is if I pack orders around 11 pm CST and try to generate a scan form, sometimes it won't work. I try not to be packing orders at this time so I've never even mentioned the issue to Ordoro.

Response from Ordoro

Hi Dan! We are so grateful for the past five years and hope to work with you for many more!

Replied February 2022

Tom

March 2022

Excellent solution for inventory, order and shipping management.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were both incredible in helping us make this decision and in setting up the system.

Pros

Ordoro is easy to set up and use. The team are very responsive and helpful from set up to full scale use of the product. The software itself is easy to navigate, and a lifesaver when it comes to multi-warehouse inventory management and writing back to our sales channels.

Cons

As we are based in Canada and Ordoro is based in the US, certain shipping options used in CA are not available in Ordoro just yet, but the team are very responsive in adding these suggestions to the dev team. I really don't have many cons for Ordoro

Response from Ordoro

Hello Tom! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. We're so happy to hear your onboarding experience has been a great one. Our support team works very hard to ensure they're the best teammates for each of our customers.

Replied March 2022

Henry

January 2015

Simple Software from caring people who truly understand what you need

I was looking for a solution to support my business and the Ordoro software and have been a pleasure to work with. For their software, it was easy to implement, they have robust user manuals and videos that makes their system very simple and intuitive to use. The learning curve is short unlike other complex systems. The workflow is logical and makes a lot of sense. They try to get as closely integrated as possible to other systems and I can appreciate the great software they have built. Their customer support is stellar and hands down some of the kindest people that are truly there to help you. I've asked some pretty basic questions and I'm surprised at how patient and responsive the team is there. It's easy to see how they stand out as most SAAS solutions are to on board you and then basically forget about you. This company is different, they are essentially an extension of mine. That's how SAAS should be.

Pros

5+ Customer Support Simple System that is truly well thought out Awesome USPS rates Super Simple

Cons

Greater drop ship support such as attaching shipping labels and warehouse location inventory levels

Dennis

February 2016

Ordoro - Rockstar Employee

We are a small eCommerce business in the RV parts and RV Accessories space www.MakariosRV.com. We were at a transition phase for growth and could not really justify the expense of an additional employee, this is when we began our search for an intangible approach versus a tangible. Ordoro represents our latest employee and removes the human error factor. IT takes a little time to setup, but after setting up - it is fantastic.

Pros

Processing purchase orders directly from our eCommerce platform. Creating shipping labels from different carriers and printing them and then the software goes one step further and updates our eCommerce platform with the tracking numbers. Sure, other software performs similar tasks and this software Ordoro excels with the above mentioned tasks with very little effort on our behalf. Rockstar employee just happens to fit in with the rest of the team!!!

Cons

One improvement would be the final step in the process and this would be obtaining the tracking information from the vendors the purchase orders are pushed with a call and push back into the eCommerce platform. This will be the Bugatti in the SaaS platform.

Jake

Great Customer Support and Great tool for bundling

Pros

We loved that it allowed for easy bundling of products and tracking of the individual items in inventory. Their support has been great as well. Very very responsive. CEO seems like he really cares about making a great product not just getting more customers.

Cons

Wish it had custom reporting but CS does a great job helping with one off requests

Response from Ordoro

Hi Jake! Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback on our reporting capabilities. We're very happy to hear we've been able to help with your kitting and inventory needs!

Replied September 2021

Jeff

Maybe the best customer service anywhere!

Pros

Ordoro's customer service should be the model that more business' use. They have terrifically accomplished technical support and the team members, to whom I've spoken, are polite, helpful, and knowlegeable beyond the normal standard that I usually see. Bravo, to Ordoro!

Cons

Their advanced features, like the inventory or PO features, which come with higher priced versions are not available to the smaller users as they are a bit cost prohibitive. It makes me anxious to build my company just to have these features at my disposal. I wish they had even an Inventory and PO Light Version for the smaller users.

Floyd

May 2015

Ordoro lives up to the hype

Ordoro Basic is exactly as promised. A comprehensive system for managing orders and shipping. Since I started using Ordoro, my orders have gone out faster, my shipping costs have gone down significantly, and fulfillment of orders takes up a much smaller portion of my day. The best part about it all is that my customers are happier and much more likely to leave favorable reviews, reorder, and try different products we order. Life was hard before Ordoro! I feel like now I can tell those old man stories like, "back in my day, we didn't have Ordoro. We had to copy and paste recipient addresses from Amazon to USPS.com through 15 miles in the snow uphill." Now orders are processed, labels are created and customers are notified in two clicks.

Pros

Great customer service Faster order processing Higher return customer rate Less time and headache

Cons

None yet. So far Ordoro has completely changed the way I do business

THOR

First Rate Customer Support

Pros

User Friendly, Customize-able, Easy PO creation and inventory management, Great Postal Rates, Fast and consistent. Most of all - the best customer support we've ever come across after 18 years in eCommerce.

Cons

Better API communication with Bigcommerce would be a plus - but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Pitney Bowes API has been an issue - but this isn't ORDORO's fault. I'm pretty short on cons...

Carl

Industry: Online Media

May 2015

One Step Beyond

I admit it, I'm hard on vendors and I can't afford not to be. When you're sending out over 100 orders a day, sometimes more, you have to be on your game. It's customer's first, vendors last! Having a high volume of orders and working into the wee hours of the night, you're going to discover flaws and weaknesses in software that others don't and you're going to want it fixed fast. Ordoro support calms me because they have the unique ability to listen, then act, efficiently creating a solution for my business. I like doing business with Ordoro because they walk the talk. Not many can!

Pros

Ability to listen and understand my issues! Support feedback is patient. Solutions will follow.

Cons

Unable to read my mind, but then who can?

Industry: Sporting Goods

A great, all-encompassing inventory & shipping management solution

We're overall very pleased and our switch to Ordoro was seamless. The implementation and customer success teams have been responsive, helpful and very friendly.

Pros

Ordoro does a great job of taking what several services do and has combined them into one package. This has completely streamlined our processes and workflow as a result.

Cons

Some obvious integrations are missing: Zapier/Integromat & Zapier. We'd love to see those in the near future. Custom reporting has been a bit of a pain point since we are unable to build our own reports.

Response from Ordoro

Thank you, Chris! We're so glad to hear you've seen the value in our all-in-one platform. We're very excited about our mutual continual growth!

Replied November 2021

Kevin

February 2016

Great Product, Even Better Company

We started using Ordoro in November of 2015. Because of our growth, our products are growing in exponential volume. Ordoro is scalable and easy to use. It was easily adaptable to our platform. Like many businesses, shipping is tremendously important to our end customer. We require a product that is easy to use and can allow us to print and ship easily in mass.

Pros

The only thing that is better than the product is the customer service. The product is easy to use, scalable, and the API works great with our web application.

Cons

Shipping is often unpredictable and carriers can sometimes be not so reliable. We have asked for the ability to see when packages are taking too long to be delivered so that we can get in front of any customer service issues. This requires software development to ping all of the carriers on their end. Hopefully that is coming soon.

Chrystal

Industry: Wholesale

Top Notch Service

Ordoro lets me manage orders from multiple sites, in one place! I can see orders and print shipping labels from Etsy, eBay, and my own business site. Being able to bulk print labels makes things go a lot faster. The pre-set options are extensive (even flat-rate padded envelopes, which cost more than regular flat-rate envelopes). It's easy too, to reprint labels (they save as PDFs). And it's easy to cancel labels too for a refund. I have only ever used USPS, but you can load money for other shipping services like UPS. Any time I've had an issue, Ordoro customer service has been amazingly quick to respond.

Pros

The ability to manage orders from multiple sites in one place. And it can communicate with e-commerce sites, to let people know their order shipped and to mark the order as shipped on those sites. PLUS the postage is significantly discounted.

Cons

Sometimes I get error messages communicating with my sites.

Tommy